Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Well, apparently God is the only one doing any work down there. I'm not sure how much work the DUGGARS are doing there on the beach. Then again, their trips typically consist of passing out soccer balls, painting nails, and eating cake. Definitely the vacation-type "missionaries." 

• Love 3

I don't think it looks like she's purposely sticking out her belly in that pic, just not great posture.  According to Emily Post, you have a year for thank you notes (though I think 6 months should be the max). Also impressed she is handwriting them considering how many gifts she probably got (someone gave them hangers?).

Just wondering based on Jill's posture, if perhaps she has scoliosis?  

Nah. She's just swaybacked as she juts Baby Dilly out as far as he will go. She never had any obvious posture problems before (or even during) her wedding/honeymoon. Libby Zellon released a shit ton of pics on her facebook page yesterday. Even in the pics in which Jill leans into Derick, she looks perfectly normal. No weird torquing or butt jutting. This is ALL about LOOK AT ME!!!! I CAN BREED! I WIN!!!!!11

• Love 3

I have bad posture, I actually think I could benefit from chiropractic adjustments because I walk on my mid foot and toes, I don't step back onto my heel. But I have similar posture to Jill. I think partially because I've developed an anterior pelvic tilt, I always look like my stomach is sticking out, even though it's flat, no matter if I stand up straight or not.

My mom always asks me "when are you due? Suck that stomach in, girl!" Jokingly of course. She also developed a pelvic tilt as she got older.

Jill's posture definitely looks like a dead ringer for an APT.

http://www.somastruct.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

• Love 2

How pregnant is Jill? I'm sure I should know but I don't. In Derick's IG pic she has her hand on the lower part of the belly the way I've only seen a woman do in her 8th-9th month when I imagine everything is super heavy and uncomfortable. Is she THAT far along in which case why is she traveling in the developing world? Or is she not that far along but just trying to highlight the pregnancy for us, as if we could miss that bump?

And I know people disagree but man I'd hate to be Derick's co-worker -- you know -- the immediate peer to whom the manager re-assigns the work every time Derick announces he is taking another vacay. I know some people come from employment cultures where you get x weeks off and you take exactly that amount of vacation time in a year so they may not think this is a big deal. But I know in my professional industry, sometimes vacations are expected to be on hold depending on what's going on at work, colleagues' schedules etc. It's sometimes even easier to take a block of 2 weeks -- bc then people know they are covering for you for that stretch -- than to take days here and there every month or two, which just becomes irritating. To those who say he hasn't taken a lot of time off -- I frankly think he has for a junior employee on the job for 12 months or less. I'm guessing he took a day or 2 before the wedding, a week for his honeymoon, a day for the NYC long weekend, a week for Guatemala -- that's 2.5 weeks right there. I'm sure there have been days/half days thrown in here and there when his mom was sick, for Jill's Baby Dilly appointments, and maybe for TLC obligations and that puts him at 3 weeks already before the holidays.

With even the most generous corporate employers, I've never heard of a junior employee getting more than 2-3 weeks of vacation time right off the bat, and Derick has made sure to use every single minute of that. I'm sure that's within his right, but I guarantee it will not make him popular among his peer colleagues, nor will it make his managers have faith in him in the long run. If a high profile project comes into his department next year, I'm sure the managers would think about who to give it to -- guaranteed they will not want to choose the person who says "yeah I'm happy to work on that. I'll do what it takes. But just so you know -- I'm taking off 3 days for a babymoon next month and then a week off my kid is born and then another 2 days off for TLC obligations, that's fine right?" 

• Love 6

Well, I've said before that I've added up the days that I know he's taken and it's still under three week - exactly what I figure he's entitled to. And whether or not your corporate culture puts up with it or not probably has a lot more to do with how well you are doing the job and how accessible you are on those days off if something comes up.

I just don't see the big deal.

• Love 5

I'm fairly certain Guatemala and the honeymoon are not the type of vacations where he was available and able to log in for an hr or two if something came up. I doubt he had stable internet access in Guatemala and on his honeymoon, I'm thinking he and Jill were too busy banging their brains out for him to check to see if there was a work email that needed to be addressed.

To each their own, but these days there are so many eager young grads in the market, that you need to make the right impression on your managers and show them how much you care esp in the first few years of employment. Sadly when you're young, that means getting in early and staying late -- becoming the one they rely on. That's not going to happen when you constantly take days off here and there -- even if it is completely allowed; you may not get fired, but you also won't stand out. Once you earn managers' trust and become more senior, it's different -- then it's easier to say, "I have to be out of the office but will log in," but I wouldn't be so presumptuous to do that as a new grad in my first yr on the job. But I'm still one of the ones who thinks he won't be at WMT for the long haul -- the call of Pa Duggars businesses will be too hard to resist in a few yrs when he's really desiring flexibility.

• Love 5

I'm no fan of Derick showing up at all these Duggar events but he does have a career that might give him the opportunity to earn comp time.  If he had to work a lot of overtime at the end of the month, for example, his bosses might prefer that he take the time off later rather than pay overtime.  

The last place I worked told me that being given "comp time" in place of being paid for overtime was illegal even if it's what the employee wants. That way employers can't abuse the "comp time" thing to avoid paying overtime.  But I'm not an employment lawyer.  Anyone?

I believe comp time vs overtime is not an issue for FLSA exempt employees.  I think that's the right acronym. 

I had wondered if Derick was possibly working comp time to get some extra leave.

Edited by Absolom

Nah. She's just swaybacked as she juts Baby Dilly out as far as he will go. She never had any obvious posture problems before (or even during) her wedding/honeymoon. Libby Zellon released a shit ton of pics on her facebook page yesterday. Even in the pics in which Jill leans into Derick, she looks perfectly normal. No weird torquing or butt jutting. This is ALL about LOOK AT ME!!!! I CAN BREED! I WIN!!!!!11

There are also pictures of them in El Salvador on their Family Blog site. A lot of the family are wearing SOS ministry t-shirts including Jill. (Evidently SOS sponsors the trip). On one shot, Jill is standing normally in front of Derick & she looks like she is 6 months along, not ready to deliver as in the beach scene. There's another one where she is standing in the middle of the group & she doesn't even look pregnant.

To each their own, but these days there are so many eager young grads in the market, that you need to make the right impression on your managers and show them how much you care esp in the first few years of employment. Sadly when you're young, that means getting in early and staying late -- becoming the one they rely on. That's not going to happen when you constantly take days off here and there -- even if it is completely allowed; you may not get fired, but you also won't stand out. Once you earn managers' trust and become more senior, it's different -- then it's easier to say, "I have to be out of the office but will log in," but I wouldn't be so presumptuous to do that as a new grad in my first yr on the job. But I'm still one of the ones who thinks he won't be at WMT for the long haul -- the call of Pa Duggars businesses will be too hard to resist in a few yrs when he's really desiring flexibility.

I completely agree. I know of no company that offers 3 weeks of vacation to entry-level employees who have not even complete one year of service.

I think that Derick has gotten a lot of breaks -- his mom was a VP in the Accounting Dept at Wal-Mart, I'm sure he was cut some slack because he was getting married, and then because his wife is pregnant, because of his mother's illness, and then because of his grandmother's death. In a deeply religious area like NW Arkansas, I don't think people complain much if you take time off to go on a "mission" -- even if it is a tourist mission.

Not only has he taken every second of vacation time allowed (and then some), I wouldn't be surprised to see him take a full 12 weeks of leave when baby Dilly is born. He will only -- just barely -- have one year of service by then.

He doesn't seem like a guy who is settling into his new job -- he seems like a guy who is angling for a new job (reality show star) while doing the minimum to keep the paychecks coming in in the interim.

If I were his boss, I would not be happy. I might not fire him -- there's probably political pressure to keep Kathy Bynum's son employed -- but he would be at the top of my list of expendables if layoffs were discussed.

• Love 4

This is a guy who managed a skype relationship from Nepal. I'm sure that he can find net connections in El Salvador where they are not only shooting, but sending back pictures to fans.

He may be able to do a certain amount of work from home - including work from any remote location that has internet access. We really have no idea what kind of job he has or what arrangement he has with them. But I know other people with similar positions at comparable education rates that do.

• Love 4

I completely agree. I know of no company that offers 3 weeks of vacation to entry-level employees who have not even complete one year of service.

I think that Derick has gotten a lot of breaks -- his mom was a VP in the Accounting Dept at Wal-Mart, I'm sure he was cut some slack because he was getting married, and then because his wife is pregnant, because of his mother's illness, and then because of his grandmother's death. In a deeply religious area like NW Arkansas, I don't think people complain much if you take time off to go on a "mission" -- even if it is a tourist mission.

Not only has he taken every second of vacation time allowed (and then some), I wouldn't be surprised to see him take a full 12 weeks of leave when baby Dilly is born. He will only -- just barely -- have one year of service by then.

He doesn't seem like a guy who is settling into his new job -- he seems like a guy who is angling for a new job (reality show star) while doing the minimum to keep the paychecks coming in in the interim.

If I were his boss, I would not be happy. I might not fire him -- there's probably political pressure to keep Kathy Bynum's son employed -- but he would be at the top of my list of expendables if layoffs were discussed.

I agree with you & Cereality. Especially about an entry level employee getting 3 weeks vacation right off the bat. My husband has been interviewing for a new job. He has 30 years experience in upper management positions. Vacation time has been a big factor in the package the companies have offered him. Some have offered just 2 weeks off & he's had to push for 3. The company he is currently negotiating with has added 2 days to 3 weeks to make the deal better. And this is someone with 30 years experience, not someone starting out.

I also see Derick not hanging around Wally World for too long. It would be one thing if they lived further away from the Duggars & not in a Duggar sponsored abode but he has gotten real comfortable in his seat on the Duggar train. Plus I'm sure Jilly Muffin will have her say in the matter.

• Love 4

I don't know how it is in the corporate world, but I work in healthcare and at the two companies I've worked at we get a lot of time off when we start. We earn PTO every pay period and you get more the longer you're there. Neither place had separate sick time - it was all part of your PTO. At both places time off started at about 4 to 5 weeks a year (almost 8 hours earned every pay period). At one of them, if you were there for more than 10 years you earned 7 weeks off a year. 

It's entirely possible that Derrick has plenty of time off to use. We won't know for sure unless it's addressed. Also, depending on when Walmart's end of financial year is (it varies at different companies) this may actually be a good time of year for people to take vacation. If he is earning enough vacation time then he has the right to use it. 

• Love 3

I'm really glad to have my research job now that I hear you all talk about how you only get 2-3 weeks a year as vacation. I took 1.5 weeks vacation a Monday to the following Wednesday and I hadn't been working a full year and I still had another week left accrued. We don't lose any time accrued with a new year either. Last Thanksgiving, I had just gotten a puppy and I took from Nov. 21 until Dec. 10th off. I had over 30 days saved up & didn't put much of a dent in them bc the Thanksgiving days didn't count. An old supervisor once took an entire month off for her wedding and honeymoon. I believe she worked the week between Xmas-New Years for a few comp days but the rest was PTO.

I think we really don't know what Derick's job situation is, if he's getting special treatment or if he's just worked out the time off with his boss/employer. I wonder if the El Salvador trip was already on his work schedule since it's an annual trip. It'll be interesting to see how much time he takes when Baby Dilly gets here though. He seems like he wants to be a hands on dad.

• Love 1

I think we really don't know what Derick's job situation is, if he's getting special treatment or if he's just worked out the time off with his boss/employer. I wonder if the El Salvador trip was already on his work schedule since it's an annual trip.

I was also thinking Derick may have worked out the time off.prior to starting work.

As for the Annual Financial Year End  The company I worked for started preparation from October to December and finalizing from January to February.  We were allowed to take vacation through December but was blacked out during crunch time from January to February.  If this is a similar case with Derick then there shouldn't be any problem for him to take some time off in December.

Edited by abseedee

This is a guy who managed a skype relationship from Nepal. I'm sure that he can find net connections in El Salvador where they are not only shooting, but sending back pictures to fans.

He may be able to do a certain amount of work from home - including work from any remote location that has internet access. We really have no idea what kind of job he has or what arrangement he has with them. But I know other people with similar positions at comparable education rates that do.

Respectfully, corresponding with your honey from a place where you are living for 2 years is a bit different from logging on during a one week vacay. In Nepal he had an infrastructure -- he was there for years. In Guatemala -- he's there for 1 week; if the internet doesn't work, it doesn't -- it's not like it's going to get fixed immediately because you have important work to do. And not to mention -- if the internet fails one day from Nepal and Derick doesn't get to talk to his sweetie -- well she'll cry into her pillow and life will move on. If OTOH you have promised someone that you will get work product out the door and you can't because of the internet -- believe it or not, in the corporate world people do fault you because now they have to scramble to get something done that you said you'd do.

The big Fortune 500 corporations have gotten pretty ruthless esp due to the sheer number of young people in search of jobs; so the situation that Derick has there is a lot different than what he'd have in the healthcare industry, where there is often a shortage of workers. And whether it's fair or not, the corporate world is much more about the impression that you make. I like Derick but someone who has the mentality of -- I need to take every single day off that I possibly can and invite my sweetie to lunch whenever possible -- just will not be considered a stand out employee the way that someone would if they are more focused on work and "over" dedicated; it may not be fair but those things matter when it comes to promotions and raises and long term futures. But again I don't think Derick is really thinking about WMT for the long haul.

• Love 5

I came into my job with 3.5 weeks of vacation, fresh out of college. I now get almost 7 weeks a year...it accrues every pay check and carries over from year to year. I just hired a recent college grad to work for me. He is getting 3 weeks vacation, plus 1 week sick leave...essentially 4 weeks PTO. Do all employers provide this? I'm sure they don't, but there are plenty that do. We don't know what kind of leave Derick is getting, or what arrangements he has worked out with his employers. For all we know, Derick may work a ton of overtime (absolutely nothing to back that up, don't jump on me!). Maybe he irritates the snot out of his coworkers and they are appreciative of his time out of the office. ;) Maybe he can work without requiring a network connection? If so, he may be working some while traveling. Maybe he quit and we just aren't privy to it. haha! ;)

I have to disagree about vacation time.  I worked in the financial industry for over 17 years at 2 different companies.  The first company, I started with 4 weeks paid vacation.  The second, I started with 5 weeks paid vacation.  By the time I left the 2nd company (after 13 years of service), I had 10 paid weeks off between vacation time & personal days.  It's definitely out there and not that uncommon in that type of business environment.

• Love 2

I have to disagree about vacation time.  I worked in the financial industry for over 17 years at 2 different companies.  The first company, I started with 4 weeks paid vacation.  The second, I started with 5 weeks paid vacation.  By the time I left the 2nd company (after 13 years of service), I had 10 paid weeks off between vacation time & personal days.  It's definitely out there and not that uncommon in that type of business environment.

Wow, four week vacation the first year?  Those certainly are terrific vacation benefits.  However from what I've heard about WalMart, it's probably not the same there.  Any WalMart administrative employees out there who can comment?

The last place I worked told me that being given "comp time" in place of being paid for overtime was illegal even if it's what the employee wants. That way employers can't abuse the "comp time" thing to avoid paying overtime.  But I'm not an employment lawyer.  Anyone?

My understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act is the "comped time" is not legal for hourly employees - they must actually be paid for additional work.  But it still legal for salaried workers.  Since they get paid the same amount every paycheck regardless of the number of hours they work, comped time make sense for them. I'm assuming it would be legal for Derick - he surely must be salaried.

Edited by NausetGirl
  • Love 1

Respectfully, my husband is a muckety muck in a Fortune 50 Company who works with countries all over the globe, so I'm pretty familiar with internet access and working globally. It would be one thing if the Duggars were truly working remotely, but their own social media postings say otherwise. My husband works with hundreds of "Derick's" every year. He will be expected to have his phone on him and possibly be available to attend meetings remotely if necessary. It's not that unusual.

• Love 2

Wow, four week vacation the first year?  Those certainly are terrific vacation benefits.  However from what I've heard about WalMart, it's probably not the same there.  Any WalMart administrative employees out there who can comment?

My understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act is the "comped time" is not legal for hourly employees - they must actually be paid for additional work.  But it still legal for salaried workers.  Since they get paid the same amount every paycheck regardless of the number of hours they work, so comped time make sense for them. I'm assuming it would be legal for Derick - he surely must be salaried.

I cannot believe that Wally World would give any entry-level office employee that much leeway, no matter how good the PR might be.  And if they are, I can guarantee that Derick is resented.

The thing about comp time is that it is really not official - needing to work long hours every now and then is one thing, needing to work sixty hours or more every week because the employer is too dishonest to staff appropriately is how managers "save money" and get their own promotions.  In the first case, it is prudent to take the comp time as quickly as possible, even if all you do is go to a movie or have a long lunch or start your weekend early.

It can't be recorded, you are entirely relying on the manager to acknowledge it and track it, and if that manager leaves the replacement manager can point to the lack of documentation and tell you to pound sand.  I had a colleague whose job was mission critical, who was never allowed to take more than two weeks vacation at a time, who was expected to be on call then, who routinely put in sixty hours or more, who had an agreement with his boss on when to take a chunk of this time, and when the date arrived the new boss said what comp time?  It didn't officially exist, HR didn't care, he got screwed.  

• Love 1

There are places where comp time is official. I have worked at them and there is a code on the time system for both comp earned and comp taken.  We even had religious comp time. :)

Of course,I can't speak for Derick and Wal Mart. 

Either way Derick is part Duggar now, so even if his vacation habits inconvenienced his peers -- I doubt he cares. Or even if he feels bad deep down that he was away once again when some last minute project was assigned to his group and he couldn't pitch in, he's got Jilly Muffin in his ear saying "so what -- it's your right to use every ounce of your vacation time. Plus your co-workers will handle it, they're not married so what's their rush to get home?" She and Derick seem like the types who find themselves more important and evolved than the singles out there simply because they have to rush home to each other.

I think I remember, back in the day anyway, being taught that people actually had up to 6 months AFTER the wedding to even send gifts, at least by Emily Post-type etiquette standards.  So, in that case 6 months wouldn't be too late to send a thank you note.  Of course, I think they are expected more quickly these days.  But I agree that if she's handwriting them all that we should give her credit for that and realize there might be hundreds or thousands to do and cut her some slack.

Hopefully - in situations where the bride does not work [outside the home] after the wedding - those thank-you notes are in the mail far in advance of the six-month mark. 

• Love 2

This is what Glassdor.com has for WalMart

Vacation & Paid Time Off
"Vacation policies for full-time employees is based on tenure and is broken down as follows:

0-6 years: 2 weeks
7-15 years: 3 weeks
15+ years

It could be that volunteer mission trips can be approved leave without using your personal leave.  Where I worked you could get approval to work a certain number of volunteer hours and still get paid.  My friend volunteers for a local charity at Christmas and has permission to do it on "work time."  She does not have to use her leave for that.  Walmart might support such ventures.

Ok, guys. I think we've beaten the horse of "how does he get so much time off?" to death and back again several times.  In fact, I think we've beaten its children and grandchildren by this point.  This is just wild speculation since we do not have enough information to make a final determination about how it's happening or whether what he is doing is fair.   Obviously it must be something his company has approved one way or another.

Observing that "wow, that guy sure seems to get a lot more time off than most entry-level employees" is one one thing, and perfectly acceptable.  But saying "he's taking more time off than anyone else he works with and becoming a burden on them because he's a selfish SOB who's been corrupted by his equally selfish wife" is assuming many, many facts not in evidence.

Again, I'm all for snarking, even speculative snarking to a point.  But the snark should be based on actual things the Duggars have said or done, not on assumptions of attitudes and actions that we have no evidence of.  Ok?  Thanks.

• Love 10

Where I work vacations roll over to the following year.  I currently have 12 weeks of vacation accrued (I haven't taken time off in a long time).  After making special arrangements with my boss, I will be taking off all of July and August next Summer, in order to use up 9 weeks of it. 

I just read on Glassdoor that Walmart employees receive the following vacation:

1-6 years- 2 weeks

7-15 years- 3 weeks

15+ years- 4 weeks

That applies to full-time employees only.  Part-time workers receive 1 week of paid vacation after 2 years.

Eta:  Sorry Rhondinella  I was composing my post at the same time you posted.  If I've broken any rules, please feel free to delete it.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1

I keep getting this hysterical image of Jill in my head.  It's years from now, and Jill is sitting on the couch in a dirty bathrobe with the TV on, a cig in one hand, and a beer in the other, and stacked around the room are a bunch of unopened QVC boxes.  Hee.

• Love 6

I keep getting this hysterical image of Jill in my head.  It's years from now, and Jill is sitting on the couch in a dirty bathrobe with the TV on, a cig in one hand, and a beer in the other, and stacked around the room are a bunch of unopened QVC boxes.  Hee.

OMG - best laugh of the day!  Hello??  People magazine?? 

I don't think Jill is purposely hyper-extending her back. That causes a lot of discomfort to do it purposely. I think Jill has very weak core muscles. Since exercising is frowned upon, due to the possibility of your bouncing breasts defrauding your little brothers, she has never strengthened that area. When she was skinny, there was nothing to support. Now she's carrying quite a burden for a skinny girl with lax muscle tone. Jill is a good example on how being skinny doesn't equal being fit.

• Love 3

Redhead Zombie: I would think that that would not equate well with being pregnant. Therefore, I hope that she delivers at term with no issues. I also would think that it would not be in her own best interests physically, for her to be eternally pregnant. But, these people don't think beyond babies and more babies.

• Love 3

I don't think Jill is purposely hyper-extending her back. That causes a lot of discomfort to do it purposely. I think Jill has very weak core muscles. Since exercising is frowned upon, due to the possibility of your bouncing breasts defrauding your little brothers, she has never strengthened that area. When she was skinny, there was nothing to support. Now she's carrying quite a burden for a skinny girl with lax muscle tone. Jill is a good example on how being skinny doesn't equal being fit.

Good point about the lax core muscles but I don't think that's the case for Jilly. I still think her jutting Baby Dilly out is a pregnancy shout out. Like we said, in some of the pictures from El Savador, she's standing normally. I was much thinner than she was pre-pregnancy, didn't exercise, & I didn't walk or stand around with my baby belly jutting out. I also don't think Jilly is that thin. I would call her average size. In some of the TH's, her arms look thin but in some shots when she's walking away from the camera, she has a good set of hips on her. (I'm heading to the prayer closet for looking at her hips...)

• Love 4

If Jill is planning on babies every 18 months like her mom, she needs to watch her weight gain/exercise routine closely. She is so young right now but her body will most certainly be much older if she's not careful.

Pregnancy does take a toll on the body. I miss my pre-baby tummy and hips. Thankfully I had my twenties to enjoy it!

Another angle (side front?) of Jilly Muffin's baby bump from the Duggar Family Blog.  Not sure but, I don't think she's jutting her tummy out in this one.

10858003_572971712836482_661024013867310

Jill seems to be standing normally here, not deliberately extending her belly at all. No need to - the form-fitting shirt does that quite nicely instead. Stunned to see her in this outfit with the girls and belly so prominent. In their world, isn't this a major Nike?? Continually struck by the hypocrisy of this family. And Derick in a wet tee-shirt too? Holee-molee.

• Love 5

Re: Jill looking 40- when I first saw that photo on the beach with derickdillard, I noticed the dark circles under her eyes. I looked closely for shadowing in the picture, but I still thought they were circles. I don't think this trip agreed with her. IMO, it was careless of her to take it at this time.NIKE! Is she wearing only ONE shirt? Quite a tight spandex one, isn't it? I'd like to know how she is keeping that large house clean in the first place, and with being immediately pregnant, she' able to do less housework. I hope one of the J'slaves wasn't asked to scrub that place for her.

Re: Jill looking 40- when I first saw that photo on the beach with derickdillard, I noticed the dark circles under her eyes. I looked closely for shadowing in the picture, but I still thought they were circles. I don't think this trip agreed with her. IMO, it was careless of her to take it at this time.NIKE! Is she wearing only ONE shirt? Quite a tight spandex one, isn't it? I'd like to know how she is keeping that large house clean in the first place, and with being immediately pregnant, she' able to do less housework. I hope one of the J'slaves wasn't asked to scrub that place for her.

I hate to say it but I really doubt Jill - or anyone else - is keeping that house awfully clean. A - if she was, she wouldn't have nearly so much time for texting and hubby-lunching.  B - let's face it - the Duggars have never shown themselves to be all that concerned with housekeeping. I'm not a germaphobe by any stretch, but I'm not a moron either and in all seriousness, I know if I ever visited the TTH, I'd be extremely careful about what I touched. And would be "Purell-ing" my hands the moment I got back in my car to leave. I think the "skeeve" factor in most parts of that house must be off the charts.

Edited by NausetGirl
  • Love 5