Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

LOLOLOL!  You guys are killing me with the hashtags!!!  

We all know what will be next.  He'll be playing with his pee-pee!!!  Major sin!

You forgot the hashtag!  #peepeeplaying

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SMama said:

They would have to look at Izzy, and care to notice. I don't want to give up on a toddler, but I don't see him making it to a four year university. I do hope he proves me wrong.

I'm pretty sure Derick and Jill don't see him making it to a four-year university, either. 

My grandson picks at his lips when he's stressed, it looks like Israel may be doing the same thing.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SMama said:

They would have to look at Izzy, and care to notice. I don't want to give up on a toddler, but I don't see him making it to a four year university. I do hope he proves me wrong.

He will never be admitted to the University of Arkansas if he is homeschooled by Jill.  He would never be able to score well on the SAT or ACT tests.  Derick went to a public high school, Rogers High School in Rogers, AR.  Even with a regular high school diploma, it took him five years to finish his four year degree at Oklahoma State University.  With Jim Bob as the new father figure in Derick's life, I doubt that Izzy will get to attend a real school and will have to stay home with Jill.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mollie said:

I think Jill needs to cut off her pony tail like Derick did.  

I understand that Jill is taking a month off 'work' for early maternity leave, but what about Derick?  Can't he find some place in Arkansas to be a missionary for several months and justify asking for donations?

0 0 1 a Pete.png

To me, Jill looks terribly uncomfortable.  Her belly is huge, and she's got her t-shirt sleeves rolled up like I do when I feel hot and sticky.  I'm sure she's thrilled to once again have to pose with Burt Reynolds - I mean, Pistol Pete - reliving Derrick's college glory days that she played no part in.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

To me, Jill looks terribly uncomfortable.  Her belly is huge, and she's got her t-shirt sleeves rolled up like I do when I feel hot and sticky.  I'm sure she's thrilled to once again have to pose with Burt Reynolds - I mean, Pistol Pete - reliving Derrick's college glory days that she played no part in.

It looks like she left her hair extensions at home, too.  I wonder what she thinks when she walks around that college campus.  I imagine it is really intimidating for her.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I was looking for a Josh gif and stumbled across this. WTF?

tumblr_oleb87P5Ig1uxjiy8o1_400.gif

What on earth was that from?

28 minutes ago, Mollie said:

He will never be admitted to the University of Arkansas if he is homeschooled by Jill.  He would never be able to score well on the SAT or ACT tests.  Derick went to a public high school, Rogers High School in Rogers, AR.  Even with a regular high school diploma, it took him five years to finish his four year degree at Oklahoma State University.  With Jim Bob as the new father figure in Derick's life, I doubt that Izzy will get to attend a real school and will have to stay home with Jill.

I am very curious to hear Derek's honest thoughts on this. Someone want to risk banishment and tweet him?

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

*lol* The Duggars are like a car accident or seeing law enforcement officers in your neighborhood. You know you should look away, but you cannot help but look.

Yes, I think this about myself  every day when I read these forums! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

I love Pussy Galore's comments.  They are always wedged right in the middle of leghumper posts!

Jill looks cute there.  That's a nice pregnant lady outfit, HOWEVER--why is it acceptable to tightly show off your pregnant belly but not your unpregnant belly?  Is it because in Duggarland pregnancy is a "Fetish" of sorts?

I'm not able to get the page, what did she say?

I agree; the showing off of the pregnant belly IS weird, considering their "modesty" crap.

Teddy Roosevelt graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Harvard and then attended Columbia School of Law. Before that he was homeschooled, he really disliked the education he received at Harvard, and he eventually dropped out of Columbia. However, he did inherit enough money from his ultra-wealthy parents that he could have lived off that for the rest of his life if he has so chosen.

Teddy Roosevelt also said,

"I advocate a man's joining in church works for the sake of showing his faith by his works."

So... Donate!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, awaken said:

I think the Derick gif is from when the producers asked everyone to do an impression of Jinger's expressions. I remember thinking his impression was more mean-spirited than the rest of the interviewees.  Jinger is over-the-top, but Derick is an asshole so I hold it against him. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, birkenstock said:

I think the Derick gif is from when the producers asked everyone to do an impression of Jinger's expressions. I remember thinking his impression was more mean-spirited than the rest of the interviewees.  Jinger is over-the-top, but Derick is an asshole so I hold it against him. 

Be nice, or you will make him throw up.

0 0 1 Derick 2.jpg

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Be nice, or you will make him throw up.

0 0 1 Derick 2.jpg

Ugh. Thanks for that memory. That he allowed that to be filmed shows how desperate for money is.  He's too busy finding passive aggressive quotes, stanning Pistol Pete, or making a new powerpoint about his missioncation in DA to care.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, awaken said:

I am very curious to hear Derek's honest thoughts on this. Someone want to risk banishment and tweet him?

Yes, I think this about myself  every day when I read these forums! 

If you double dog dare me!  My mother in law will probably even retweet it!  She does for all things political and a couple of time I have tweeted the Duggars she has retweeted them.  Cracked me up!

• Love 2

I want to know what kind of "work" Jill is going on maternity leave for. 

Anyone? Bueller?

1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

If you double dog dare me!  My mother in law will probably even retweet it!  She does for all things political and a couple of time I have tweeted the Duggars she has retweeted them.  Cracked me up!

Ask on the Teddy Roosevelt tweet. It's only a couple days old.

• Love 1

When I saw the clip of Derick taking Jill to the Pistol Pete game (don't know which sport it is!) I thought it was nice that he was showing her something of his life that he enjoyed. I haven't seen him sharing anything else. I certainly haven't seen all footage of them, but is this his only interest in life apart from his religion?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I want to know what kind of "work" Jill is going on maternity leave for. 

She's been baking banana bread and handing out little squares of this in Central America.  She is being paid by donations to do this.

0 00 1 jill.jpg

• Love 1

LOL, I meant what is she doing in the STATES? They've been back how long now? A month or so? 

We know she's going to take about 4 months off before (if) they go back to Danger America. Izzy was about that age when they first went down there. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

LOL, I meant what is she doing in the STATES? They've been back how long now? A month or so? 

We know she's going to take about 4 months off before (if) they go back to Danger America. Izzy was about that age when they first went down there. 

Clearly she is busy growing a baby!  That takes all day!  And these selfies are NOT going to take themselves.  

• Love 9

Every time they post a picture of Pistol Pete people should comment how sad it is that Izzy will never get the chance to go to college and be the mascot, because of the sub-par education he'll get being homeschooled in the Duggar way. Maybe mascot pride will make Derrick send Izzy to a real school.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I knew Josie was tiny, but damn, Izzy is almost as big as she is! 

Izzy probably does weigh more than Josie and will soon be taller.

11 hours ago, Nysha said:

Get used to that feeling, little man, it's just going to get worse when the new baby comes, then the next baby, and the next as your clueless parents follow JB & Michelle's lead in spawning an army of kids they can't afford and don't really want.

Anybody remember that super cute picture of a smiling Izzy taken by Cathy?  I never see a happy look like that from him when he is with his parents!

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:05 PM, Lunera said:

Jill is still big pregnant 

Jill, please invest in some maternity clothes that fit you.  You look like white trash in the shirt you have obviously out grown. I'm not a fashionista, but I even know that horizontal stripes on a big belly is not a good idea.

• Love 5

One of the phrases frequently used in Paw Patrol is "Whenever there's trouble just yelp for help.". Listen to that Israel. 

Btw, the thought bubble I had in mind was "would someone tell her how to put this on my foot" or something along those lines. Look at how his foot is positioned!

• Love 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, lascuba said:

Anyone else find Derick's Pistol Pete fixation weird? Granted, I've never been the team spirit, mascot loving type, so maybe this is a cultural thing I just haven't been exposed to, but it's one thing to have nostalgia for a character and another to talk about it all the time and take a picture with him every time you see him and post those pictures to social media. I don't get it.

Well, back when he was Pistol Pete may be one of the last times he had fun.

I don't know anybody who's ever been a college mascot, but I do know some former college athletes and cheerleaders and even a drum major who tend to take photos whenever they're around the current incarnations of those things. And in this case, since not only Der but his dad was Pistol Pete once upon a time, maybe it's some kind of now subliminal hope that the tradition will continue in the family, even though he probably consciously knows that the chances are slim to none.

I mean, if you married a Duggar, your nostalgia for your collegiate life would take on a whole new terrifying meaning and depth, I expect. And then if you suppressed that, as you would certainly do if you lived in Duggardom, it'd end up asserting itself in strange ways. His phone probably holds close on a million pictures of Pistol Pete by now, in other words.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7

I love Pussy Galore's comments.  They are always wedged right in the middle of leghumper posts!

I'm not able to get the page, what did she

Here you go Xwordfanatik:

(From Pussy Galore) Replying to @derick4Him

What is your point? Passive-aggressive bible-quote bullshit. If you have something to say, SAY IT YOURSELF.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, kalamac said:

Every time they post a picture of Pistol Pete people should comment how sad it is that Izzy will never get the chance to go to college and be the mascot, because of the sub-par education he'll get being homeschooled in the Duggar way. Maybe mascot pride will make Derrick send Izzy to a real school.

That would require Dullard to be selfless and think about someone else for a change.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

That would require Dullard to be selfless and think about someone else for a change.

And it would be even harder for them to actually put one of their own children ahead of themselves.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

And it would be even harder for them to actually put one of their own children ahead of themselves.

Especially this couple.  And Jill's lovely parents, too.  There's no end to their greed and selfishness!

• Love 2
On June 7, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Sew Sumi said:

So, you're saying that we're all Duggar rubberneckers? ?

I don't think you can put Duggar and anything involving "rubber" in the same sentence.   It's like side hugs, get too close and it must be sinful 

• Love 2

This looks worse than chickennetti. I hate how incompetent these guys are they can't even cook a meal while their wives are out. I remember how Jessa prepared meals with instructions for Ben so he wouldn't go hungry while she was in labor.

20170609_062121.png

• Love 10

First, that meal looks beyond disgusting, a gloppy mess.  Its like Shit On A Shingle was made Mexican somehow and put into a casserole.

Replying to @derick4Him

THAT IS SO BEAUTY FULL

As a reply to Derrick's latest Pearl of Wisdom, we have for your enjoyment, a sample of the intellect of your average Duggar leghumper.

• Love 20
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Lunera said:

This looks worse than chickennetti. I hate how incompetent these guys are they can't even cook a meal while their wives are out. I remember how Jessa prepared meals with instructions for Ben so he wouldn't go hungry while she was in labor.

20170609_062121.png

This is pretty much the epitome of modern day poverty cuisine in America: preservative laden, heavy in starches, fatty, limited protein and fiber but can keep for days in the fridge/feed a large amount of folks rather cheaply.  The Duggar girls stay thin probably not from a particularly healthy diet, but because they probably cooked one, maybe two casserole dishes this same size for dinner and it had to feed the whole family; they probably got tiny portions and a whole lotta tap water to fill their bellies. I'm sure Jill knows it's not healthy by any stretch of the imagination but by this point it's what she feels comfortable cooking  and what she has a taste for. Thanks Boob and Michelle for hindering your kids in yet another way. 

Edited by ChaChaSlide
  • Love 13

I think the Duggar girls are good at starving themselves. Michelle looks like the type of mom who constantly tells her daughters to watch what they eat or no man will ever want them.

• Love 21

I was laughing at all the comments on his post "what, you can't cook your own meal?" it's so FREAKING true. He probably sits at home and barks at her "Jill, where's my dinner?"

I got told I was hateful for posting on their picture with pistol pete that I was sad their children would never get to go to college. "An education isn't necessary" Sure, Jan.