Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

That looks like the State Island Ferry terminal all right. Or, as Jessa might call it, The Terminal of the Damned. (sorry, NYC. I mean that as a compliment. ha)

Actually, Staten Island is the place in New York where Jessa would most likely feel at home. It's a very conservative place (although also heavily Catholic). Ironically enough, Manhattan, the most liberal borough, is where she'd find all her friends from Fox News.

• Love 1

Catlyn, she poached from sermons of Spugeon. She at least credited him this time. She's quoted him in the past, but didn't cite her source. At least Ben taught her to do that.

Speaking of Ben, here he is, douche-lording it up, cankles and all.

https://instagram.com/p/6Xza3oDfqe/

I don't understand how he can display that farmer's tan all the time, and maintain the tan. Shouldn't the exposed inch of white flesh also be tan, since it's always on display?

Just what exactly is he doing in that picture, anyway?

Catlyn, she poached from sermons of Spugeon. She at least credited him this time. She's quoted him in the past, but didn't cite her source. At least Ben taught her to do that.

Still flying business class. I wonder how long that will last?

https://instagram.com/p/6X6uSKjfpO/

That's business class in America? You poor poor people. I flew to America from Australia in this seat, and I still couldn't sleep. There's a significant chance the plane I flew on is in pieces in the Indian Ocean, or was shot down over Ukraine, though.

34rworq.jpg

ETA, looks like Ben is sitting in the 'willing and able' exit row.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

Oh, I almost feel bad for finding that funny. One of the hashtags on the plane photo is apparently popular with, well, let's say holders of mancrushes who are less pregnable than Mrs. Seewald.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 1

Agreed. And definite Nike! At Jessa's light green, sleeveless, tight number. Yikes.

It most certainly will become one of Steve Maxwell's rants on modesty clothing.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2

Hmmm, I guess it's possible that they're in a four-across, smaller plane if they're going from NYC to Knoxville. It's not like Knoxville is a major hub or anything. But, you'd suspect that Jill, Derick, Izzy, and MEchelle would be on the same plane, since we know all the rest of the Duggars took the Stink Bus to TN. 

Why the deception, Jessa? We all know what's going on this weekend! Hell, Michael Bates actually answers my questions on Instagram! More than I can say about Jessa's narcissistic ass! 

• Love 5

Ben is looking very bi-curious in that outfit.  In NYC for 24 hours and the city is already making him queer.  Doesn't his church warn about that?

• Love 11

From comments on one of the IG photos:

"Miss 19 Kids and Counting? Want daily Duggar news & updates? Stay tuned to our page for duggar news, updates, edits, rare photos & more! God bless you! "

This is what reality TV does. Suddenly the most pedestrian people are convinced that there is something FASCINATING about them, as they mow the lawn, meet a boy, have a baby, clean up a nasty rental house, crawl around on the kitchen counters, ad nauseum.

"Rare photos"?? Who. Fucking. Cares?

In the 21st century what, exactly, constitutes a rare photo? One that's been seen on fewer than a million electronic devices?

• Love 7

I've been on regional jets and the seats are usually flimsy and narrow. Benessa is definitely riding in first or business. My guess is they took a big plane from NYC to Chicago or Atlanta and then switched to a smaller plane for the flight to Knoxville.

• Love 1

In the 21st century what, exactly, constitutes a rare photo? One that's been seen on fewer than a million electronic devices?

Exactly! Further evidence of the warped sense of importance their pseudo-celebrity has ingrained in their empty noggins.

• Love 2

They are in coach. I recently flew on American and United planes and this looks exactly like the seats we had. 

The only thing that could make Lord Douch-canoe's picture more douchy are a popped collar and a pair of Sperrys.

• Love 8

I checked listings for the morning shows tomorrow; no sign of the Seewalds in the listings. 

I wish it would stay that way.  The thought of Jessa & Jill participating in an abuse victims special sickens me.  It sickens me because they claimed to be victims of 'nothing really'.  It was nothing really, really nothing, according to them.  Mild, just a curious Josh.  I'm so pissed that they were even asked to participate.  Unless of course someone calls them out on it and says - you're denying what happened, you're minimizing the experience as you were probably taught to do. What are you doing here if you think that it was nothing?  Are you here to say that you were sleeping and it was over the clothes and you didn't even know it? Are you here to say that you know a lot of families (for some reason?) that this kind of thing happens to and worse?  Why are you here to say you are victims of nothing?

• Love 9

Like I said in the picture of her with JRod, she looks like she's wearing a '70's era throw. In the process, found her tacky modesty again after all those pics of boobs and outie belly buttons. 

She also wore this monstrosity in Times Square the other day, probably to get herself noticed. You'd be pretty hard to miss (and ridiculed) wearing that hot mess in one of the most public places in the world. 

• Love 1

I usually go easy on the Duggar women when it comes to tight clothing, it doesn't bother me in the least if they break their modesty rules. I'm pretty sure as time goes on, Jessa will contine to forge her own path. But I have to say the photo of her in the light mint green top is -- whoa, her boobs are standing at attention and they salute you! My, how they grown...

I have hope the goth rules will unravel  a little more from one generation to the next till they cease to exist.

Edited by xls

I have hope the goth rules will unravel  a little more from one generation to the next till they cease to exist.

LOL. When I 1st read this, I read it as gothic, rather than Gothard, and thought "Wait, what did I miss?"

• Love 11

Table runners, HA!!!!! Immediately made me think of Scarlett's drapery dress!!! As if Blessa was walking around her house, feeling various curtains and textile items to see if Jana could produce a dress from this item! Would've been hilarious to see her show up in a dress made from an embroidered towel set!!

• Love 4

Table runners, HA!!!!! Immediately made me think of Scarlett's drapery dress!!! As if Blessa was walking around her house, feeling various curtains and textile items to see if Jana could produce a dress from this item! Would've been hilarious to see her show up in a dress made from an embroidered towel set!!

With the towel bar included a la Carol Burnett.

• Love 9

But, but, it draws attention to the Duggar-Seewald heir.

Okay, the first time I read this, I saw "hair," and thought, well DUH, Jessa always calls attention to her hair. Then I re-read it and got the true intent. To quote Emily Litella (oh, how I miss you, Gilda!): "Nevermind." :-)

• Love 6

Okay, the first time I read this, I saw "hair," and thought, well DUH, Jessa always calls attention to her hair. Then I re-read it and got the true intent. To quote Emily Litella (oh, how I miss you, Gilda!): "Nevermind." :-)

I did the very same thing, Liz.  :)

Made you laugh!  *dusts off hands*  My work here is done.

• Love 2

People take the Staten Island ferry as a cheap way to see Manhattan on a boat. Or something. I'm a native New Yorker so I never do those things.  ;)  But that's what I hear. 

I didn't think the dress was that bad. 

• Love 3

My first date with my husband, we rode the Staten Island ferry back and forth all night. It's free, there's a breeze, the view is awesome (you leave from the financial district and go past the Statue of Liberty) - what's not to love?

Also a native new yorker, but my dad was a big fan of Educational Weekend Entertainment, and there are horseshoe crabs out at the tip of the island on the beach at Tottenville ;)

Edited by Julia
  • Love 3

Bin is trying very hard to look sexy. I feel kinda defrauded. 

I guess 'kinda' is the key word here.  If I didn't know it was Bin with Bin thoughts in his head I might actually be defrauded, but Bin being Bin it's just impossible for me to be anything but turned off.   The rolled up pants at the bottoms  are undefrauding as well.

• Love 5

OK, so it's "trying to be kinda sexy Binseewald" 

He tries so hard to be hot and sexy and it's just not happening for him. But we all know he is trying his best. Those two are in love with their appearance. 

I didn't hate Jessa's dress. It was just so DIFFERENT for a Duggar.  It wasn't Green Shirt. Or that same old style they always wear. Big stupid bows on a 25 year old women. (hello Jill)  It was actually different.  Not exactly pretty but different. Different is good. At least Jessa tried for a fun look...granted it moved into tablecloth territory but at least she tried. 

• Love 4

I agree Marigold those two are in love with their appearances.  As for Jessa's dress true it was different for a Duggar and you're right that is a good thing.  Maybe Green Shirt Duggar retired with the show cancellation.  Just think we may never see Green Shirt again!

• Love 1

They bathe every day in the glory of being superior to everyone, both in looks and spirituality. Daily devotion from the Instagram pulpit encouraging all of our hearts to worship at their altar of sexy modesty and send them money. So Godly it brings a little tear to my eye. *lights candle*

Edited by Aja
  • Love 20

I'm old enough to be Bin's mother but when I was that age, he's exactly the kind of dude that made me like girls more.

Edited by Aja
  • Love 16

They bathe every day in the glory of being superior to everyone, both in looks and spirituality. Daily devotion from the Instagram pulpit encouraging all of our hearts to worship at their altar of sexy modesty and send them money. So Godly it brings a little tear to my eye. *lights candle*

I love it ! The Instagram pulpit.        Do Fundies have a special Facebook?   Like Countenancebook?      If they are Fundie swingers, do they call it 

Fellowshtupping?

• Love 8

I love it ! The Instagram pulpit.        Do Fundies have a special Facebook?   Like Countenancebook?      If they are Fundie swingers, do they call it 

Fellowshtupping?

Bahahahahahahaha Countenancebook! There's a billion-dollar idea if I ever heard one! I can almost hear the Duggar Studios-produced ads to pimp it. "Feeling defrauded by the secular social media? Are you tired of Christians being persecuted on Facebook? Well, for only $19.99 a month--that's less than a dollar a day!--you'll never have to be violated by a rainbow again."

Edited by Aja
  • Love 15

I too am old enough to be Ben's momma. Way back in my day guys I considered cute would be closer in resemblance to Derick. And pretty boy guys, hung up on their physiques and looks were a total turn off to me. Ben has all the traits I would tell my daughter to watch out for; shallow, judgmental, mean spirited and self-obsessed. 

Hmm, did I just describe Ben or JB?

• Love 6

I've never noticed his eyes, other than them being red from allergies. I think they're blue, but I'm not 100% sure. I did notice a serious case of cankles in the pic where he rolled up his pants. 

• Love 2

Bin is a basic bitch. Go to any fraternity and you'll find 10 other guys who are better looking than him. He's a dumb Jock type. No substance whatsoever. Any sexiness he may have goes out the window as soon as he opens his mouth. Bin and Jessa deserve each other. 5 years from now, Jessa will realize what a big mistake she made in marrying this dipshit but it will be too late. Not that she's a prize either.

• Love 18

Ben is a basic bitch in University/frat environments but that is so unlike the circles that the Duggars run in. No one looks like Ben at the slack-jaw yokel homeschool conventions. Ben is downright exotic to Jessa (and lustful Michelle). I'd fuck him as long as he kept his mouth shut.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2