Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Havana Good Day

• Start Topic

This episode was boring.At least to me anyway. I did love that Kayne having his own video camera guy there to capture memories even though the KUWTK cameras were already there. I suppose Kayne's guy captured more personal family ones, but it was very Max from Catfish like and it made me laugh.

• Love 2

I thought the episode was boring as well. Not much happened except Khloe endlessly talking about Lamar. Yawn. I did like the scenery of Cuba. I think I spent most of the episode trying to figure out if Kris' executive assistant Matt was the same guy from Flipping Out. 

• Love 2

If Kris was so busy she couldn't go to Cuba because of the lack of Internet, why did she have so much free time on her hands to obsesson  about missing them?

Khloe needs cut ties with Lamar, in every way. He's a slime bucket. A user in the worst way.

At least Kourt had some appreciation for the culture of Cuba. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I thought the episode was boring as well. Not much happened except Khloe endlessly talking about Lamar. Yawn. I did like the scenery of Cuba. I think I spent most of the episode trying to figure out if Kris' executive assistant Matt was the same guy from Flipping Out. 

Yes, it was him!  I'm again reminded that I watch way too much TV.  

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Haha me too. I may or may not have found myself googling "Matt Flipping Out" mid-way through the episode. 

• Love 4

Kourtney was complaining about the lack of seat belts and car seats in the Cuban cars, but I saw many modern taxis and minivans in the wide shots - I'm sure those have seat belts and can accommodate car seats. Apparently being filmed in a vintage car was more important to the Ks than their children's safety. The excuse that "everyone drives safer here" sounded like a load of crap.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 7

I think they were bored.  Kourt kept repeating how pretty the colours were, but she had nothing else to offer. She said she liked walking the streets of a new city, but she could barely do that in her silly high heels.

I kept wondering why Khloe was covered in a long coat the whole time, with that hat on her head. Recovering from some kind of procedure, I suppose.

• Love 6

I really don't care about Khloe & her Lamar obsession. She can't not think about him for 5 minutes, at what point is she going to let go?

Wow, for someone who swore that neither he nor his daughter would be on this show, we sure saw a lot of Kanye & North, and I can't believe he always has a camera guy with him. When this whole Taylor Swift & the phone call thing happened, Kim said that when Kanye records an album he has everything filmed. Then this episode Kim said something about him & artists with potential or something like that, but what it comes down to is that Kanye is having his whole life filmed. 

Once again Kylie corrects Kris' grammar. How is this possible? Segregated knife, jeez.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I really don't care about Khloe & her Lamar obsession. She can't not think about him for 5 minutes, at what point is she going to let go?

Wow, for someone who swore that neither he nor his daughter would be on this show, we sure saw a lot of Kanye & North, and I can't believe he always has a camera guy with him. When this whole Taylor Swift & the phone call thing happened, Kim said that when Kanye records an album he has everything filmed. Then this episode Kim said something about him & artists with potential or something like that, but what it comes down to is that Kanye is having his whole life filmed. 

Once again Kylie corrects Kris' grammar. How is this possible? Segregated knife, jeez.

Yup, Kayne sure has changed his tune on not wanting to be on camera. Now his whole life is on tv 24-7. And now he has his own camera crew jumping in as well. He's just as into this whole lifestyle as the Kardashions are. 

Kendell wasn't on the Cuba trip or at in LA. It really really makes me think back to her one storyline this season about missing American food stores and grilled cheese! Or when she hopped on Kylie's storyline about the pressures of fame and dressing up as a nobody. 

• Love 3

I've never watched a full episode before but I did this week because I'm considering a Cuba trip and wanted to see a little more.  I didn't learn much about Cuba from his episode; however, I did start to wonder if Kanye is brain-damaged. That whole "do you like your diamonds in your ears?" exchange while driving through impoverish neighborhoods as a tourist was sickening.

Seatbelts - There were brand-new taxis and vans outside the airport and hotel.  I'm surprised they put their children at risk for these convertible scenes.  They could have been chased by the paparazzi, Princess Di style.  Doesn't make any sense to me. 

• Love 8

Just did not get the "do you like your blue eyes", "do you like the diamonds in your ears" conversation. Was Kanye upset that Kourtney asked him that way and, if so, why? I realize that later he said that it's the way you would talk to a child and Kourtney agreed with him after her sudden discovery in the middle of the night, but WTH? You can't ask someone "do you like your new dress without it being thought of as talking to a child? Just did. not. get. it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Ina123 said:

Just did not get the "do you like your blue eyes", "do you like the diamonds in your ears" conversation. Was Kanye upset that Kourtney asked him that way and, if so, why? I realize that later he said that it's the way you would talk to a child and Kourtney agreed with him after her sudden discovery in the middle of the night, but WTH? You can't ask someone "do you like your new dress without it being thought of as talking to a child? Just did. not. get. it.

They know nothing of Cuban life, Khloe thinking they all sit around and drink rum and cigars after dinner? 

They saw the parts of Cuba, the Cuban government wants them to see. 

And Kanyes comment about a 3 yr olds diamond earrings? And having his life filmed? WTF?  Does he watch the playback and jerk off to his incredible intelligent musings about life? What a douche. I've always said he was a famewhore, but he rivals even Kim. She comments on his having no filter and saying what he thinks but he gets pissy because he thinks Kourt talked down to him?  Is he so dumb that he thinks Lamar actually could ever play basketball again? The man was in a fucking coma. But maybe Kanye can sing him into shape and back on the Lakers?

Khloe .... I never want to hear about her undying love for Lamar. Or that he's her soulmate. Cause if that's her soulmate... It doesn't say much for her soul. Cut him loose and let him deal with his manicure and massages, doctor appointments and everything else. If he can get himself drugs and prostitutes he can do that too. She was so proud of herself for practically wiping his ass for him and he shits in her face the first time he gets a chance.And Kris needs to cut him off too. He doesn't NEED them, he uses them.

And Kris, how noble you are to send all your Kardashian Krap to the underprivileged women for Mothers Day.. I'm sure hair dryers and curling irons are high on their list of wants. Did you make sure to tell your assistant to keep track of the value.. For tax purposes? 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I thought I had seen this guy's face before and it was on Flipping Out.  Matthew Ryan appears on both shows and there are a couple of comments on Jeff Lewis's Facebook page asking how Matthew Ryan can do double-duty working for both him and Kris.

I'm editing because I totally forgot to comment on the episode itself. I've sort of been dreading this episode because of course the Kardashian's got to tour Cuba as celebrities and were only preceded by President Obama and family by a week or two. I got a kick out of Khloe waving to people as they drove through Havana as though anyone would recognize them which they didn't.  I really couldn't keep up with the conversation between Malika and Khloe in the restaurant but I knew it had something to do with Lamar.  I only heard.... "and... like, she said" "and then.... like, I told her" "then,.... like she told me".  I got so disgusted with the horrible habit she has of saying 'LIKE' 10 times in a sentence that my mind shut down to whatever the content of the conversation was.

The kids were all adorable. I liked North's hair being natural instead of pulled tight. Penelope is a very sweet little girl and Mason is so well behaved and sweet too. Kourtney has done a really good job of raising the kids without a full time father for them. I know she has a lot of staff to help her, but still.  One thing I noticed about Mason is that he's very clingy to Kourtney.  Maybe it was because he was in a foreign environment but a few times I thought he looked scared.

I didn't get the whole 'do you like your diamond earrings?' thing that Kanye asked North. He had some kind of revelation of how to speak to children. It all went right over my head, I didn't get it.  I did catch the approving once-over look that Kanye gave the blonde woman that was giving them a tour of the rum distillery though.

One thing I just caught watching this episode. Kim, Kanye and North are walking towards the restaurant on the water. North is holding something and Kim asks "what's in your hand my bubs?' North answers "a leaf and a stick" and Kanye says "is that like a magic stick?" and Kim laughs "babe, don't say that" and Kanye says "oh sorry what is a magic stick?" Kim replies but her reply is beeping out, but she said "a dick".  I find that a little strange that Kim thinks that it's wrong to ask North about a 'magic stick' because she can only think of a penis when she hears 'magic stick'.  Oh I wish I was younger so I could live long enough to see these kids mature into adults and how they'll all turn out.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 10

I am THISCLOSE to finally being done with this show (until Rob and Chyna show up, that is).  It is so badly spliced and edited, I wonder if Northie and P are cutting and pasting the show together with blunt-end scissors and glitter glue.  The adult conversations make little to no sense, and they stand in awkward clusters making sentences out of words that don't normally go together.  They've had cameras following them around for what seems like forever, so one would think they'd come across as less stiff as time goes by, but I think some of the stilted conversations are so awkward because the Kardashians know that none of them have anything worthwhile to say, but they also know they'll get paid whether or not they make a lick of sense.

Anyway...from the weird movie thing they were doing at the beginning with Scott and Kendall in bed together (seriously F'ed up, IMO), to Kris's perpetually spaced out face (she is barely coherent much of the time now), Khloe petting her stupid hair (long, then short, then long), Kourtney and Kanye's bizarre, disjointed conversation about blue contacts and diamonds, Khloe and Malika, like, discussing the, like, trainwreck that is, like, Lamar Odom...I mean, WTF are we watching?  I'd gain more information from watching the colors change on a lava lamp than trying to follow what these people are doing and saying.

Oh, and there was Corey, hanging out in Kris's kitchen like the nosy neighbor that just won't go away no matter how much you ignore him.

This show manages to out-stupid itself with each passing episode.  Maybe that's why I can't stop watching...I need to see the true limit of stupid.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kanye sings?

Didn't you hear??? He is the "MOST INCREDIBLE, TALENTED, ROCKSTAR," that there ever was, and we the simple people should be grateful that he allows us to hear his "music"      

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Khloe petting her stupid hair (long, then short, then long)

This drives me absolutely crazy! It's not like running your fingers through your hair to get it out of your face. I think it must be some kind of soothing technique for them to constantly "pet" their hair. Or maybe they're just making sure the extensions are still in.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe needs cut ties with Lamar, in every way. He's a slime bucket. A user in the worst way.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe .... I never want to hear about her undying love for Lamar. Or that he's her soulmate. Cause if that's her soulmate... It doesn't say much for her soul. Cut him loose and let him deal with his manicure and massages, doctor appointments and everything else. If he can get himself drugs and prostitutes he can do that too. She was so proud of herself for practically wiping his ass for him and he shits in her face the first time he gets a chance.And Kris needs to cut him off too. He doesn't NEED them, he uses them.

Now really, does anyone still believe Saint Khloe’s faux martyr act?  All of this is such a transparent bid for attention for herself and her otherwise non-story lines, and that is the real reason she and her family haven't yet cut ties with Lamar. Because no matter how blonde, thin or fake “bootylicious” Khloe becomes, she will never be a sexy, pretty sister in this family, nor has she really ever had any other man in her life -- and having a man is essential by the standards of her mother and all of the sisters except perhaps Kendall. What godly reason would there be for Khloe and Kim to discuss Lamar’s failures and Khoe’s supreme sacrifices on television if it were not to use him for a ratings grab? If Lamar is a “slime bucket” and “user”, then so is Khloe, and for her I would also add “fake” and “vulgar” as descriptors. Out of all the Kardashian-Jenners and their attention-seeking and/or money-grubbing husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and hangers-on, to me Khloe is now the most obnoxious.

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Now really, does anyone still believe Saint Khloe’s faux martyr act?  All of this is such a transparent bid for attention for herself and her otherwise non-story lines, and that is the real reason she and her family haven't yet cut ties with Lamar. Because no matter how blonde, thin or fake “bootylicious” Khloe becomes, she will never be a sexy, pretty sister in this family, nor has she really ever had any other man in her life -- and having a man is essential by the standards of her mother and all of the sisters except perhaps Kendall. What godly reason would there be for Khloe and Kim to discuss Lamar’s failures and Khoe’s supreme sacrifices on television if it were not to use him for a ratings grab? If Lamar is a “slime bucket” and “user”, then so is Khloe, and for her I would also add “fake” and “vulgar” as descriptors. Out of all the Kardashian-Jenners and their attention-seeking and/or money-grubbing husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends and hangers-on, to me Khloe is now the most obnoxious.

I agree, she's playing the martyr, but I still say Lamar is a slime bucket. Always was and will probably always be. As much as he uses Khloe and her family, she uses him as well. Of course they discuss him on the show, and how Khloe has sacrificed so much, all for ratings and sympathy. But, Lamar has two legs and supposedly a mind of his own. He can walk away. He knows they're using him and he puts up with it in order to have someone do all the tough stuff, like finding him somewhere to live, get him some household help, all the things he's had Khloe and the Kardashian machine doing for him over the years. While he waits for the moment they're otherwise occupied and then runs right back to his other life.  They deserve each other.  

• Love 5

This episode was boring and they were all just annoying. Other than Kourtney I don't think any of them really cared to experience their surroundings. 

There's modern cars and buses they could have used, but they wouldn't look vintage so who needs seatbelts! They chose those cars knowing there were other choices that would be safer for their kids and didn't care. 

These people acting like there's no communication in Cuba was hilarious. Hotels have wifi, some companies even have roaming data. There's also an invention called telephones if they wanted to phone Kris. That whole plot of them having radio silence was ridiculous and made them look dumb.

Interesting Kourt said she and Kanye got into a fight in Iceland about him always speaking out.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Interesting Kourt said she and Kanye got into a fight in Iceland about him always speaking out.

Given that no one understands what Kanye is talking about because he's a genius, and Kourtney's vocabulary consists of the word "yeah," how did she even know that she and Kanye were fighting?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 13

There's modern cars and buses they could have used, but they wouldn't look vintage so who needs seatbelts! They chose those cars knowing there were other choices that would be safer for their kids and didn't care. 

But if they didn't ride in vintage convertibles who would see them? And if no one sees them...Well what was the point of going there?

Did you notice Khloe waving to her "public"? There was one person there, crossing the street, I think in the opposite direction.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It is so badly spliced and edited, I wonder if Northie and P are cutting and pasting the show together with blunt-end scissors and glitter glue. 

ROTFLMAO. One of the funniest things I've read on this board.

• Love 2

Every time I am watching and they are eating my skin crawls. They never keep their hair back away from food and they constantly finger their hair. Ick.

The "magic stick" comment. These people live in the gutter. I despise Kanye but kudos for it not crossing his mind. Just a simple, sweet comment to a child and it becomes vulger. 

Who. are. these. people?

Really now. Please tell me. Do most families use the f word in every form like the KJ's do? Have they ever uttered a complete sentence without it?

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Ina123 said:

Every time I am watching and they are eating my skin crawls. They never keep their hair back away from food and they constantly finger their hair. Ick.

The "magic stick" comment. These people live in the gutter. I despise Kanye but kudos for it not crossing his mind. Just a simple, sweet comment to a child and it becomes vulger. 

Who. are. these. people?

Really now. Please tell me. Do most families use the f word in every form like the KJ's do? Have they ever uttered a complete sentence without it?

It's much the same to them as "like" or "literally" or "literally like" , or "like literally"

Watching Kim eat while trying to keep the food from touch her anus lips grosses me out.

I don't get why Khloe was so hot to go to Cuba, just to sight see and hang with Kendall (who ended up not going) if she was so concerned over what Lamar would do in her absence, and that the communications would be minimal (and if I recall Lamar used to disappear regularly  and be out of contact with Khloe for days at a time for most of their marriage. It was nothing new to her. Did she go knowing he would take off? Maybe hoping just a bit that he would, so that she could look so put upon?  Poor Khloe, both her brother and Lamar have taken advantage of her loving trusting nurturing nature

• Love 4

I don't get why Khloe was so hot to go to Cuba, just to sight see and hang with Kendall (who ended up not going) 

I bet Kendall found out all them were going and then bailed. LOL

• Love 7

Khloe said something to Malika about how, when Khloe and Lamar were married, Lamar would take off and party every time Khloe was out of town, like a toddler who runs away every time his mommy gets distracted.  They're now divorced, but Lamar and Khloe are still playing each other like finely tuned violins.  They absolutely, literally deserve each other for the rest of their lives.  She needs him to make sure her sainthood remains intact, and he needs her so he can get an allowance for good behavior, and then blow it all on candy and booze.

They make Kourtney and Scott look relatively well-adjusted in comparison.

• Love 3

Khloe is the worst as per usual. I have to ff thru most of her scenes cause everything about her is annoying and fake. Also Malika can go away. I don't give a fuck about Khloe and Lsmar either. It's weird and has been dragging on forever.

They were acting really stupid about Cuba too. Fucking morons.

Also what is with how Kaynes video diary or whatever looks like ? Looks so grainy and 90sish ...so weird lol.

Edited by Marley

Also what is with how Kaynes video diary or whatever looks like ? Looks so grainy and 90sish ...so weird lol.

For the "art" of it it's being filmed on an old VHS video camera and on VHS tape in 4:3.

• Love 1

I am constantly amazed at how stupid Kanye is every time he opens his mouth. I guess I always expect more from a famous genius artist instead of being chauffered around Cuba, saying Ohhhhhhh look at all the pretty colors, ohhhhh l love the vintage cars, ohhhhh it's such a cooool city. Really, just shut up already. And he has the nerve to get offended because Kourtney asks him how he liked his blue contacts? This guy is a piece of work. Kim did good in respect to the fact that she really did find someone that fits in perfectly with her dysfunctional family. I can't believe he is not bored out of his mind sitting around listening to their shallow bullshit talk, you would think he would feel superior to them but instead he practically worships this family.  

Oh, and one more thing, it makes me laugh that they are really trying to make Kourtney happen this season. She never gave more than a blank stare and an I don't give a shit about any of you or this show attitude in the past. Now she is always happy, smiling and joining in on the fake fun. Mama Kris must have told her to really bring it this season because the ratings suck and they need all the help they can get.  

• Love 8

Ugh, Kanye is so awkward with his kids. Despite what Kourtney said, I feel like she talks to her kids in a normal voice. Kanye asking North about her diamonds and telling her she's so good with colors...it comes off so awkward. Like he doesn't even know his kid.

Then at the rum distillery he's into it because he likes fire and alcohol. So profound, what a genius.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, and one more thing, it makes me laugh that they are really trying to make Kourtney happen this season. She never gave more than a blank stare and an I don't give a shit about any of you or this show attitude in the past. Now she is always happy, smiling and joining in on the fake fun. Mama Kris must have told her to really bring it this season because the ratings suck and they need all the help they can get.  

Completely agree.  I find her to be just as insufferable as the rest of them. I actually noticed last week looking at her instagram that she posts obnoxious selfies even more than Kim, more recently they are usually in a swimsuit or something more revealing.  ITA I wouldnt be shocked if Pimpmama encouraged the change.

• Love 3

The way Kanye carried on about the bright colors was strange, hasn't he been to South Beach or Miami.? Little Havana?  He's never looked at various books on the architecture of countries or cities? For someone who claims to be so creative he has no curiosity. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Completely agree.  I find her to be just as insufferable as the rest of them. I actually noticed last week looking at her instagram that she posts obnoxious selfies even more than Kim, more recently they are usually in a swimsuit or something more revealing.  ITA I wouldnt be shocked if Pimpmama encouraged the change.

Remember last season when everyone came out with their apps except Kourtney, & she was whining because she didn't want an app that was only mommy related? That's what they're trying to do, give her the traditional Kardashian "sexy" role, she probably figures that if Kim can be a "MILF", she can too, 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

This episode was boring and they were all just annoying. Other than Kourtney I don't think any of them really cared to experience their surroundings. 

These people acting like there's no communication in Cuba was hilarious. Hotels have wifi, some companies even have roaming data. There's also an invention called telephones if they wanted to phone Kris. That whole plot of them having radio silence was ridiculous and made them look dumb.

Under older definitions, Cuba could be considered a second-world country. As part of the Soviet Eastern Bloc, much of their poverty results from 40+ years of US trade embargoes, but their education and health care are right up there with the best. The internet in Cuba is characterized by a low number of connections, limited bandwidth, censorship, and high cost. I assume communication is better from Cuba to the US but I'm sure there's still a lot of difficulties.  Not all hotels offer wi-fi but I would assume their hotel did.

The internet in Cuba stagnated since its introduction in the late 1990s because of lack of funding, tight government restrictions, the U.S. embargo, and high costs. Starting in 2007 this situation began to slowly improve. While the Internet is still illegal in private homes, government owned internet cafes offer Internet access. In 2014, Cuba had an Internet penetration rate of 30 percent.  In 2015, the Cuban government opened the first public wi-fi hotspots in 35 public locations. They also reduced prices and increased speeds for Internet access at state-run cybercafes. I don't know if the Kardashians use a cellphone carrier that provides roaming services in Cuba. From what I've read, people that travel to Cuba rent a SIM card from Cubacel (ETECSA's mobile phone arm) that will allow them to use their mobile phone in Cuba. 

• Love 3

Cuba's a major tourist holiday destination for Canadians and Europeans, it's not a non-communicating country like they acted like. Phone carriers gives roaming and data for use while there plus so many all inclusive resorts do have wifi for the hotel guests.   Even Verizon came out with a Cuba data plan. It's just you have to pay for it and they really cared to, the Kardashians could afford it. 

I doubt they were out of communication like this storyline suggested. I'm sure they had communication. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I am THISCLOSE to finally being done with this show (until Rob and Chyna show up, that is).  It is so badly spliced and edited, I wonder if Northie and P are cutting and pasting the show together with blunt-end scissors and glitter glue.  The adult conversations make little to no sense, and they stand in awkward clusters making sentences out of words that don't normally go together.  They've had cameras following them around for what seems like forever, so one would think they'd come across as less stiff as time goes by, but I think some of the stilted conversations are so awkward because the Kardashians know that none of them have anything worthwhile to say, but they also know they'll get paid whether or not they make a lick of sense.

Anyway...from the weird movie thing they were doing at the beginning with Scott and Kendall in bed together (seriously F'ed up, IMO), to Kris's perpetually spaced out face (she is barely coherent much of the time now), Khloe petting her stupid hair (long, then short, then long), Kourtney and Kanye's bizarre, disjointed conversation about blue contacts and diamonds, Khloe and Malika, like, discussing the, like, trainwreck that is, like, Lamar Odom...I mean, WTF are we watching?  I'd gain more information from watching the colors change on a lava lamp than trying to follow what these people are doing and saying.

Oh, and there was Corey, hanging out in Kris's kitchen like the nosy neighbor that just won't go away no matter how much you ignore him.

This show manages to out-stupid itself with each passing episode.  Maybe that's why I can't stop watching...I need to see the true limit of stupid.

All of this!

RE: Kanye video diary.

Now that the creative genius has conquered the music and fashion industry <snort>, I believe his gigantic delusional ego has plans in place to become the next great documentary film maker.   Adding film star, director, and film producer to the list in his bloated head of "stuff I know I'm the best in the world at".

In addition to the BS spiel that Kim gave in this episode about how "Kanye loves giving young videographers the opportunity to tag along and film" ,   in the previous episode Kim bragged about how he has someone video taping everything he says and does 24/7 whenever he's in the studio, etc.  (they showed video clips from his recording studio during that episode trying to bolster his side of the Taylor vs Kanye crap).

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, brini said:

RE: Kanye video diary.

Now that the creative genius has conquered the music and fashion industry <snort>, I believe his gigantic delusional ego has plans in place to become the next great documentary film maker.   Adding film star, director, and film producer to the list in his bloated head of "stuff I know I'm the best in the world at".

In addition to the BS spiel that Kim gave in this episode about how "Kanye loves giving young videographers the opportunity to tag along and film" ,   in the previous episode Kim bragged about how he has someone video taping everything he says and does 24/7 whenever he's in the studio, etc.  (they showed video clips from his recording studio during that episode trying to bolster his side of the Taylor vs Kanye crap).

Orson Wells West.  After Amber Rose's little nugget of gossip, "ROSEBUD" takes on a whole new meaning.

• Love 4

Lol at Kim's huge butt in that white dress. Kourtney has a few functioning brain cells so she can't stand Kanye.

Thank you for the confirmation that Jeff's assistant works for Kris.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Maire said:

Lol at Kim's huge butt in that white dress. Kourtney has a few functioning brain cells so she can't stand Kanye.

Thank you for the confirmation that Jeff's assistant works for Kris.

You could see either her corset or her triple layer spanx holding her waist in and pushing all the fat up thru the back of her arms. 

• Love 3