Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Havana Good Day

• Start Topic

My eyes rolled into the back of the head when Kourtney mentioned going to Cuba and "making memories".   I have never once in my life heard anyone say that phrase.   Making memories is implied with vacations, family get togethers, etc ..  It drives me crazy that they use this phrase non stop.  

• Love 4

Boring episode. Some takeaways:

-I was terrified watching the many scenes with young children in no car seats. At least Kourtney thought it important enough to consider that aspect of the trip, however, I'm sure they have car accidents in Cuba. That's quite the risk you put your child in.

-Khloe is exhausting with her Lamar talk. Every time she opens her mouth, it seems to be with the intention of projecting a 'woe me' attitude. Khloe is obsessed with trying to fill the caregiver role, which would be fine, if she didn't also insist on also using the 'unappreciated, I feel helpless' story line tag as well. Shut up already.

-Seregated knife....Kris should try out for Top Chef, lol.

-Some people will stop at nothing for fame. The Kardashians job are to look good every time they step out of the house. That is literally what their jobs are and that it precisely how they generate business deals. I certainly don't feel bad for them as they choose to pimp out themselves in that manner to make the money but to think when you go on vacation (or even something as simple as running errands and pumping gas), requires layers of spanx, tight fighting outfits, low cut tops, propped up breasts, spray tans, full make-up and uncomfortable high heels. I love and appreciate great clothes and high heels but to live in that every day would be too exhausting for me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

You could see either her corset or her triple layer spanx holding her waist in and pushing all the fat up thru the back of her arms. 

Aha!  Finally an explanation for why she always wears a coat over her shoulders - to hide the re-located fat.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Aha!  Finally an explanation for why she always wears a coat over her shoulders - to hide the re-located fat.  

Her other fashion secret? Always having her assistant stand strategically slightly behind and to the side to hide her enormous ass.  

On 8/1/2016 at 11:07 AM, iwasish said:

But if they didn't ride in vintage convertibles who would see them? And if no one sees them...Well what was the point of going there?

Did you notice Khloe waving to her "public"? There was one person there, crossing the street, I think in the opposite direction.

Bingo!  You just wrapped up this episode in one sentence.

• Love 5

And next week, they go salsa dancing. But first!!!!! Designer genius Kanye has to create salsa dresses out of limited means. Have no fear he rips and shreds to his heart's content and voila!!! In her new dress Kimmy is the new Ginger Rogers!!!  NOT.

• Love 4

It does make me angry that these people get to go to such cool places, Cuba, Iceland, etc and most of it they spend on their phones. While granted, sometimes they take pictures, the pictures mostly never seem to be of anything they are seeing but of themselves doing nothing that has remotely anything to do with the beautiful county they are in. I always think back to Kim making a selfie book of her vacation for Kayne since he couldn't be there and the pictures were of her sitting on the beach and therefore, it could have been ANY beach for this selfie. Ugh. It just makes me so angry since I will never be able to travel to these places probably in my lifetime. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It just makes me so angry since I will never be able to travel to these places probably in my lifetime. 

That bothers me as well. Not only do they get to go to those places, but they often get special treatment there as well. I read an interview with Kris once where said they were allowed inside the Louvre after regular opening hours so that they could see the Mona Lisa without the crowds - I would kill for that kind of perk.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 7

It's the money that gets to me. They makes millions without having a shred of any kind of talent or abilities. Selfie taking shouldn't be a profitable career.

• Love 4

Yeah, I don't quite understand what makes their selfies so profitable while average day normal people do the same thing and they aren't rich. I don't know why a book of Kim's selfies is something. Also.. Kim's "selfies" aren't...selfies? Most of the ones I saw her take for her Kayne book were taken by someone else, when I think of selfies I think of a person taking the picture themselves, not having a person take the picture, then it's just a photograph. 

It just boogles my mind that they can go on vacation and they are out of cell phone range and Khloe freaks out. I get being scared if you are out of cell phone range and you're all by yourself but Khloe was not, she was perfectly safe. I can't with her Lamer stuff anymore either. Before the episode where Lamer was in the hospital, I remember reading articles about Khloe being there for Lamer and thinking that's really good of her and then the episode played and all she did was go "I just got back from the hospital.. " someone would talk about something and then Khloe would rush out "I have to go back to the hospital". She really does love taking care of people and this quality is normally good but like most here, it's not a good quality on her. She reacted so strongly negatively  to Rob not needing her anymore, it doesn't look good.  

This show really is losing stem, though in my opinion. To be honest, as much as I would love to Cuba, the way the Kardashians make the trips look, they don't look fun. Cuba was pretty but none of the stuff the Kardashions did looked fun. I would have explored Cuba more not sit in some room and smoke a cigar just because it's a good instagram picture, but hey, that's just me.

• Love 4
On August 4, 2016 at 2:13 AM, GaT said:

It's the money that gets to me. They makes millions without having a shred of any kind of talent or abilities. Selfie taking shouldn't be a profitable career.

the money train - supply will never die as long as the demand remains, so sadly I guess that's on all of us ?