Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Silly. They’ll start the week before! They are The Volos, after all! They are famous!

From the publisher:

Help little ones learn to live by faith and love others well with this picture book from beloved television stars Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 13
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the publisher:

Help little ones learn to live by faith and love others well with this picture book from beloved television stars Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo.

“ Live by faith“ = grift hamburgers on Instagram.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the publisher:

So beloved and such big stars. Not.

The final episode of Counting On (S11:E12) aired on September 22, 2020. Jeremy must be so jonesing to be in front of a TV camera again. Heh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

So beloved and such big stars. Not.

The final episode of Counting On (S11:E12) aired on September 22, 2020. Jeremy must be so jonesing to be in front of a TV camera again. Heh.

LOL. I wonder what the timeline is for the title of "breakout stars" and the last episode.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I've actually called Jeremy a tosser on this very message board. 😁

Good!  He is, absolutely.  I had to consult the Urban Dictionary for the definition.  A New Zealander over at SW said the word is used there.  I like it.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

JereME is a lot like Kody (Kootie) Brown, and I learned a new word on the Sister Wives forum which applies to both of them:

TOSSER.

Yikes, I feel a little for Jeremy, lol. Kody is about as scummy as they come.

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

So Jingler had covid in December and still does not have the sense of smell back. What a surprise covid found her/them

She got back on to clarify she had it in 2020.

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Yikes, she's gone over a year and still no sense of taste and smell? That's got to suck.

I wonder if the girls were sick as well.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So she lost her smell over a year ago and still doesn't have it back? I looked at her stories and she was asking if anyone had done something to help get smell back. She was trying to see if smelling essential oils would help train her sense of smell to recognize scents. She can smell coffee but most things smell bad. I assume that also impacts her sense of taste. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

That could explain why she has looked very slim lately. If she can’t smell or taste food she may not be eating very well.

I was just thinking that. No sense of smell or taste would greatly diminish your appetite.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

They attend a church that blatantly violated the covid restrictions in California and she somehow got covid *shocked Pikachu face*

Exactly. Pretty sickening to have hidden it throughout the winter of 2020 and avoided contract tracing that could have saved some lives. Welcome to long Covid, Jinger.

• Love 18

So EJ would have been what, anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month old? Jinger certainly would have been nursing her. Did they even test the kids to see if they had covid too? Did the kids have symptoms? I have so many questions. Didn't Jeremy post a pic of him pulling down his mask at the pediatrician's office?

One of my kid's besties had their first child mid 2020 and they pretty much never left the home. No one saw their baby for months, including the grandparents - because that's what moms do, they protect their babies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
13 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

That could explain why she has looked very slim lately. If she can’t smell or taste food she may not be eating very well.

I lost my senses of taste and smell several years ago, only for a couple of days, after a breathing treatment for bronchitis.  I still remember eating lasagna and being completely grossed out by only getting texture with no taste.  If she's really gone a year without being able to taste and smell?  That sounds absolutely miserable.  I'm sure Jeremy was his usual compassionate self.

Was her post meant to plug the essential oils?  Because if she's using Covid to promote something, that's not cool.

• Love 17
(edited)
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Was her post meant to plug the essential oils?  Because if she's using Covid to promote something, that's not cool.

I don't think so, she did not show or say the brand. She said someone told her it might help so she was trying it out but so far not much. She was asking what others have done to get smell back. 

Edited by auntieminem
typos are confusing
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, auntieminem said:

I don't think so, she did not show or say the brand. She said someone told her it might help so she was trying it out but so far not much. She was asking what others have done to get smell back. 

Maybe I’ll send her some links to information about long Covid 😆. Or maybe not, because there’s no way in hell I’m visiting any of these numbskulls’ Instagram pages. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 11
(edited)
8 hours ago, SMama said:

Not lose it in the first place by wearing masks, social distancing, and getting vaccinated. I’m not usually cruel but while I don’t wish ill for Jinger, I couldn’t care less if she regains her sense of smell. She blatantly attended super spreader events, gallivanted unmasked, knowing she had two children to look after. I guess she’s not as special as she thought. 

"Mask wearing found to be superior to local woman's prayers"

But seriously, actions have consequences. Maybe she can ask John Mc for his help getting her sense back? No sympathy from me.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

I wonder if that was her only go round with covid. Carlin (Bates) and Evan and Evan's family have had covid twice. And like Jinger they have never taken any precautions other than wearing masks in places that mandate them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder if that was her only go round with covid. Carlin (Bates) and Evan and Evan's family have had covid twice. And like Jinger they have never taken any precautions other than wearing masks in places that mandate them.

And Jeremy should have been tested and quarantined until he got his results as well. He may have also had it, or been an asymptomatic carrier. I’m sure his fellow students and anyone else he came into contact with didn’t appreciate his irresponsibility. Jinger should have been away from her kids also, at least for a few days.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

And Jeremy should have been tested and quarantined until he got his results as well. He may have also had it, or been an asymptomatic carrier. I’m sure his fellow students and anyone else he came into contact with didn’t appreciate his irresponsibility. Jinger should have been away from her kids also, at least for a few days.

He would have been on a semester break if she had it in December. I hope hex quarantined himself while she was sick. 

But he probably didn't. 🙄

• Love 6
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

He would have been on a semester break if she had it in December. I hope hex quarantined himself while she was sick. 

But he probably didn't. 🙄

I doubt it, too. He probably also let her continue with all of the childcare despite her illness.

• Love 7

I know quite a few families IRL that had covid. The one's with young children all seemed to get it at the 'same time'. But really they would all just test at the same time and no one really ever knew who had it first. I'm going to guess they all had it.  Who knows, EJ could have lost her sense of taste and smell too - before she even knew what they were. 

Now they're beloved television stars? What happened to breakout?

They really are delusional. Jinger is a terrible cook and musician. Jeremy was a professional benchwarmer. He's as terrible at that as he is a student. Jinger has no talent.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Just remembering Jeremy’s masked, solo walk to church.  Upon arriving at the thousand seat church, he removed his mask before going in.  Jinger may have been home sick that day.  They are DISGUSTING!

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I lost it at 'television stardom' and it all went downhill from there 🤣

Do those nitwits have a clue that they were only on TLC for people to gawk at as a super-big family with oddball rules and practices? Sure, TLC presented their show with a straight face - but the leghumpers in the viewership must have been equaled by the hate watchers or just gawkers. The editing monkeys gave the latter two viewer types something to watch, even if it was often subtle. 

This is the network of My 600 Pound Life, the 90 Days franchise, Honey Boo-Boo, shows featuring gross skin diseases and podiatrists treating grotesque foot problems, pathological mother-daughter pairs, and I'm sure a load more of freak shows that I can't remember now. I don't pretend to be morally superior to anybody else when it comes to TV watching. I watch plenty of stupid stuff, but even I draw the line at most of the dreck on the TLC lineup. And if your TV shows are too trashy for me - they are def trashy. 

Anybody bragging about their "television stardom" from a TLC freak show? is - pathetic. 

AFAIK none of the other Duggars actually have actually called themselves TV stars. The older daughters have cashed in on all the SM followers they have from being Z list celebs and I don't blame them for that (although I don't think they are very good at it, sigh). But calling themselves "stars"? Not that I remember anyway.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Do those nitwits have a clue that they were only on TLC for people to gawk at as a super-big family with oddball rules and practices? Sure, TLC presented their show with a straight face - but the leghumpers in the viewership must have been equaled by the hate watchers or just gawkers. The editing monkeys gave the latter two viewer types something to watch, even if it was often subtle. 

This is the network of My 600 Pound Life, the 90 Days franchise, Honey Boo-Boo, shows featuring gross skin diseases and podiatrists treating grotesque foot problems, pathological mother-daughter pairs, and I'm sure a load more of freak shows that I can't remember now. I don't pretend to be morally superior to anybody else when it comes to TV watching. I watch plenty of stupid stuff, but even I draw the line at most of the dreck on the TLC lineup. And if your TV shows are too trashy for me - they are def trashy. 

Anybody bragging about their "television stardom" from a TLC freak show? is - pathetic. 

AFAIK none of the other Duggars actually have actually called themselves TV stars. The older daughters have cashed in on all the SM followers they have from being Z list celebs and I don't blame them for that (although I don't think they are very good at it, sigh). But calling themselves "stars"? Not that I remember anyway.

Yup. TLC is a modern day version of a carnival sideshow/"freak" show.

• Love 21