Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Always the Bitch, Never the Bride

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

The Ramoma thing, whatever it is, goes back to B's wedding. Ramona was one of two RHs invited and after all this time B still tolerates her. B must think she's good TV and finds her amusing because other than that they seem to have nothing in common. I can see that they have agreed to a professional friendship and they've both managed to not screw it up.

Jules' drink is just a "modern" version of Yolanda's Lemon Master Cleanse..

I wonder if Bethenny appreciates Ramona's telling it like it is, no matter how nasty it comes out because it is very similar to Bethenny's truth cannons.  I mean, Ramona called it on the walk across the Brooklyn Bridge years ago.  "You're a fame whore and you don't have any friends. Who are your friends? You have Jason, right now and you'll probably mess that up, too."

As harsh and awful as that was, she was right.  

• Love 18
8 hours ago, shoegal said:

Seriously.  I feel like maybe Bethenny should have hung her bed linens out for everyone to see, so that people could see that she was indeed bleeding "all over everything". 

It's being saved for the Lost Footage episode. Word on the street is the ratings will skyrocket. Andy is already feeling tingly just thinking about it.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole –  she said 100% of the proceeds were being donated to the charity. Tickets were $150. There were over 300 guests. That’s $45,000…but they only raised $10,000. Were the other $30,000 used to pay for the party? Adam was there for 2 seconds…Carole wake up Adam has checked out. Your book needs to be renamed – The Reluctant Penis…we didn’t make the 5 year mark and it’s time to go back into the dating pool.

The number 300 was thrown out by Ramona, and as we know, she is dumber than hair. There might have been that many people in the room, but I imagine that if you took away the press, and the various people associated with each of the many dogs that were in the program, you had far fewer people who actually bought a ticket for the event. 

• Love 4

It was very interesting to see Baby run away from Carole every chance she got. She was looking for her real owner.

Of course her vegetable boy seems to do the same thing. He seems to be a lot more interested in heirloom cucumbers. 

What a loser.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, straightshooter said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the fact that there was a LuAnn special was the final spark responsible for the Bethenny explosion?  

Judging from this episode and next week's it seems bethenny is making a concerted effort not to film with Luann.  If she wasn't angry with Luann before the Luann special, I am sure she is now.  Luann's special was pretty steep with her love affair with the Count and continuing friendship.  Bethenny's stories are all downers except the big check she got from Jim Beam.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, straightshooter said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the fact that there was a LuAnn special was the final spark responsible for the Bethenny explosion?  

I'm not a timeline maven but that there makes sense.

And she wonders why she's alone.

• Love 9
(edited)

Anything with Carole I'm just pressing fast forward.  Do the editors really think we care about her and her dog?  I think it's pathetic that this is all she has for a story line, oh right, plus that tired-ass fight with Luann. YAWN. 

I did enjoy that Dorinda was the one who got to tell the group about Bethenny's problems while her "bff" Carole was just like, "oh yeah, how did that go?"  LOL you can't even pretend to care and make a phone call?

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 8

Carole has never had a storyline worth a wet fart in a rainstorm. Her book? Couldn't finish. Her pets? Can't  take care of them herself so she has to have someone else involved.

This is how bad a pet owner Carole is. Jules is closer to her children and takes care of them much more often than Carole does her dogs. Now that's pathetic because Jules only takes care of her kids on Asian Leap years. Sad.

• Love 10
On June 25, 2016 at 1:00 PM, straightshooter said:

Isn't this the new thing they are doing for a lot of the HW's? Surely the fact that she is one among many who are getting this treatment wouldn't bother Beth. For all we know we will see Beth's next. Although probably not. I cannot imagine what new there is to learn about Beth at this point. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Now I can see that her "not really!" shrug in Turks and Caicos was genuine.

I think that shrug was my all time favorite HWs'  moment. I have rewound that back several times and it still makes me laugh. LuAnn is so bawdy! 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Isn't this the new thing they are doing for a lot of the HW's? Surely the fact that she is one among many who are getting this treatment wouldn't bother Beth. For all we know we will see Beth's next. Although probably not. I cannot imagine what new there is to learn about Beth at this point. 

I'm not sure how many they have planned but this source calls it the show's premier. I would imagine there will be others but LuLu got the first. And it seems to have been really well received. I think it actually earned her some fans.

I'd be very surprised if that didn't create some angst within our precious snowflake Bethy. And I think there'd be a lot to learn about Bethy. We've only seen her fabrications and exaggerations. But I doubt she'd allow much more than that. And if it's her usual pontificating it's doubtful, imho, it would gain her any new fans. Many who used to like B seem to have either moved along or moved into the anti-fan category. Looks like they're in the process of retro-fitting her "truth" to try to make her more likeable as it is. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The number 300 was thrown out by Ramona, and as we know, she is dumber than hair. There might have been that many people in the room, but I imagine that if you took away the press, and the various people associated with each of the many dogs that were in the program, you had far fewer people who actually bought a ticket for the event. 

I looked it up. The largest event space at the Highline Hotel holds 225.

• Love 6
On 6/23/2016 at 2:11 PM, Boofish said:

That $10,000.00 was probably all they had left after spending so much money on all that other nonsense. I was all in knowing it was for charity but they should have been downright embarrassed at the amount of money raised vs the cost .. the venue, the cake, the staff, the clothes .. 

Preach!  This was anthropomorphism at its worst.  Had those $300 wealthy people simply stayed home and donated $100 each, they would have raised $30,000.  But what's the fun of writing a check at home where nobody notices your charitable heart?  Perhaps the organization could have made a charm for everyone's dog or cat collar since this is the pet accessories crowd.

Whenever I visit New York, I'm always surprised at the number of people who have dogs.  It seems like it would be so hard to have a dog in a high-rise, esp. when they get older and need to go out all of the time.  Of course, pets are worth it. :-)

I don't really care about Bethenny in any way. Would she have dropped everything to take Dorinda to the doctor?  She barely has time to film what she's required to.  I heard she's being made a producer next year.  I hope that's in name only.  

Jules might get season MVP!  Her life has taken such a turn.  I had counted her out earlier in the season.  

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, breezy424 said:

Going on the soap box.....  And while we're on the subject, when did breast become 'boobs'?  I hate that term.  Really..... They're breasts and why are 'women' now using this term?  They're beautiful and special. 

Women are beautiful and special, too.  Like boobs, some are more imperfect than others but still beautiful in their own way.  I'm more offended when women are called bitches.  Or whores.  Or Ho bags.  Or sluts.  Or c*nts.  

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 2:53 PM, shoegal said:

I'm wondering, I've seen a lot of concern over Bethenny using her fibroids as some kind of excuse for being a bitch to LuAnn.....has she said this?  Or is this just general concern that Bethenny might be a tiny bit sympathetic to viewers?

She said in this People magazine interview, re:  her behavior to Luann

"I was under a lot of stress, dealing with a major health issue, and LuAnn may be right that I was sexually deprived and wound up," Frankel admitted. "Who knows. It was so long ago."

Sounds to me like she's saying that her health issue made her do it.  If she wasn't so damn unpleasant most of the time, I could buy that.  We're often not on our best behavior when we don't feel good.  But calling another woman a fuck doll?  I'd have to be delirious with fever and possibly requiring an exorcism. 

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-bethenny-frankel-denies-slut-shaming-luann-de-lesseps

• Love 16
On 23.6.2016 at 2:32 AM, Umbelina said:

I don't care about dog weddings.

Me neither, and I had to agree with both Ramona and Sonja about how stupid it all was.

I love animals and thought the dogs were really cute, but this is not what a real dog wedding would look like, this was just a bunch of dog actors playing humans :)

• Love 3
(edited)

I've had medical issues with my reproductive system so I get Bethenny's pain, but I think she's so annoyingly dramatic in general that it's hard for me to be empathetic. I really could have done without hearing that she was bleeding constantly on this surface and that surface.

The dog wedding was stupid. Just insanely stupid. I can't believe that out of all of the HW events they filmed, this one didn't make the cutting room floor.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I think it's pathetic that this is all she has for a story line, oh right, plus that tired-ass fight with Luann. YAWN. 

She had a radio interview last Wednesday.  Of the 6:43 she was on air, nearly half was spent talking about Luann. Rapid fire, constant, spinning - she didn't take a breath for almost 3 minutes.  Bless her heart.  She's becoming more like Bethenny every day.

3 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Her book? Couldn't finish.

Which one?  The essays?  The cookbook?  Also in the radio interview she talks about how the cook book is on the back burner because they can't get an agent decided to devote all their time to indoor grow boxes for micro greens.

https://soundcloud.com/alinaonair/carole-radziwill-interview-062216

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, ryebread said:

She had a radio interview last Wednesday.  Of the 6:43 she was on air, nearly half was spent talking about Luann. Rapid fire, constant, spinning - she didn't take a breath for almost 3 minutes.  Bless her heart.  She's becoming more like Bethenny every day.

Which one?  The essays?  The cookbook?  Also in the radio interview she talks about how the cook book is on the back burner because they can't get an agent decided to devote all their time to indoor grow boxes for micro greens.

Devote all their time to indoor grow boxes for micro greens...yeah, sure Carole.   I'm sure the publishing houses are like, blech.  Vegan chief falls for junk food addict...please.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

She can't get the cookbook with Adam published? They could have just published it independently. Many people have done that and found an audience.

Carole and Adam want someone to pay them upfront.  remember how Carole said there was a bidding war for her last book that did not fair well?

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Devote all their time to indoor grow boxes for micro greens...yeah, sure Carole.   I'm sure the publishing houses are like, blech.  Vegan chief falls for junk food addict...please.

I'll put a link to their Kickstarter campaign for the Grow Bar on Carole's thread.  It's actually not a bad idea. It looks easy enough.  They've raised $18,000 of the $65,000 they want to raise so they can start production.  The video is interesting.  Carole and Adam both make appearances.  If Carole is really worth 50 million, or even half of that, wouldn't you think she'd throw in the 50K they need to get started?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Is that a 2016 term for the 1970's terrarium (complete with a fake cardinal) that Carole brought to Adam's house?  My Mom had a terrarium just like that back in the day.

12 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'll put a link to their Kickstarter campaign for the Grow Bar on Carole's thread.  It's actually not a bad idea. It looks easy enough.  They've raised $18,000 of the $65,000 they want to raise so they can start production.  The video is interesting.  Carole and Adam both make appearances.  If Carole is really worth 50 million, or even half of that, wouldn't you think she'd throw in the 50K they need to get started?

That is Carole, again, being unwilling afraid to commit to anything.  

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Ah, maybe I was being a little too snarky. Will take a look.

3 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

The dog wedding was stupid. Just insanely stupid. I can't believe that out of all of the HW events they filmed, this one didn't make the cutting room floor.

The dog wedding made it to air because one dog was owned by Amanda Hearst (model, socialite, and great granddaughter of William Randolph Hearst) and the other was owned by The Fat Jew aka The Fat Jewish (internet and social media celebrity). It was officiated by Cindy Adams, one of the most notable gossip columnists in the country. Simon Doonan, the Barney's New York creative director, participated and the dog wedding was going to be covered by Vanity Fair.

This might have been one of the dumber events that the show has featured, but you can bet that if other dumb housewife events had Gloria Vanderbilt or Andre Leon Talley in attendance then they would have been shown too. I think it's always been an unspoken rule that if you drag someone famous enough to a housewife event, then Bravo will show that event no matter how stupid it is. Though it's still a mystery why Michael Lohan was present when Sheree tried to snatch Kim Z's weave.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/23/2016 at 7:41 AM, poeticlicensed said:

On WWHL Beth said that they all knew going in that Jules marriage was breaking up. Wtf? So this entire season of he gets home Iate. I make him eggs, we are redoing our house in the Hamptons was pure BS? 

I watched the Lu special and the second she said she was from Berlin CT and what her maiden name was i  yelled for Mr. Poetic. He was born and raised there and graduated from the same high school. he said he didn't know Lu cuz she is 10 years younger but he knows her older brothers and everyone knew the dads construction company. Too funny. 

Vindicated and it feels so good... I always had a suspicion that Jules went into filming knowing that the divorce was coming, and was determined to expose Michael as an asshole.  Suddenly trying to have something of her "own", needing some financial Independence. The drink business, and how she was talking about said drink business, went about it in secret, and made the 50% joke. She knew her lifestyle would be changing. Hello reality TV! There were other earlier signs, but I'm way too tired to remember them all. But yeah, consider me not shocked if they were already separated or Michael got reverse-Grammered on TV.

Also Jules who appears to be so inept at making basic beverages is now making this super complicated elixir? Very interesting Jules. You're certainly more than you let on.

Is Baby co-owned as well? Or is that Carole's other dog that is referred to in earlier posts? I scrolled through The Fat Jewish's twitter (because of this thread), and who should appear, but Kelly Bensimon! Apparently he rated her ass (positive reviews)  and she responded. Now I REALLY wonder who gave Carole that laced GUMMI BEAR earlier!

Beth calling Sonya and Lu ho bags. So nice to hear women talk about women that way. Do real women talk this way? I have only heard men say these things, and I shut that shit down immediately.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Are they doing this with some of the others?  I hadn't heard.  I'm out of the loop!

Whoops, never mind - I answered my own question when I saw NewDigs' post about it having been called the show's  "premiere".  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 1
On 6/23/2016 at 4:41 AM, poeticlicensed said:

On WWHL Beth said that they all knew going in that Jules marriage was breaking up. Wtf? So this entire season of he gets home Iate. I make him eggs, we are redoing our house in the Hamptons was pure BS? 

Just another reminder of how "real" these reality shows are.  I hope that their sharing an egg and a half for breakfast was fake, at least.  

• Love 2

I could be wrong but I remember Beth saying that 'she' knew that something was going on with Jules's marriage. It doesn't mean squat now.  Easy to say something after the fact to give yourself credit. 

• Love 7

Beth, please go back to your original personality.  The show was fun.  All of your money is drowning your role In the show.  You used to be my fave.

No trip this year --- damn!

Ramona --- pot, kettle, black.....every word out of your mouth.

I want to see these girls have a good, positive, and fun experiences.

i'm getting very bored.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The dog wedding made it to air because one dog was owned by Amanda Hearst (model, socialite, and great granddaughter of William Randolph Hearst) and the other was owned by The Fat Jew aka The Fat Jewish (internet and social media celebrity). It was officiated by Cindy Adams, one of the most notable gossip columnists in the country. Simon Doonan, the Barney's New York creative director, participated and the dog wedding was going to be covered by Vanity Fair.

This might have been one of the dumber events that the show has featured, but you can bet that if other dumb housewife events had Gloria Vanderbilt or Andre Leon Talley in attendance then they would have been shown too. I think it's always been an unspoken rule that if you drag someone famous enough to a housewife event, then Bravo will show that event no matter how stupid it is. Though it's still a mystery why Michael Lohan was present when Sheree tried to snatch Kim Z's weave.

I know who was involved and I understand that the who's who of the world was in attendance. I just had no interest in the event.

I'm pretty sure the audience knew that there was trouble in paradise in Jules' marriage, so I'm not surprised that the cast saw it, too.

• Love 1
On June 23, 2016 at 8:12 PM, zoeysmom said:
  Hide contents

here is a clue about the Mexico trip: 

I have to say that her lower belly does look more bloated than usual.  She posted a photo on twitter this morning and her body looks different.

I was the one who said that a NORMAL period has 2-3 Tablespoons of blood loss (not teaspoons).  What I meant by that is even with such a small amount of blood loss, it seems like a lot and people do bleed through tampons.  Beth lost 10% which is about a pint of blood. Over the course of days.  A pint is what we give at a blood bank, and it would make you bleed all over.  But it doesn't make you a raving, lunatic bitch.  It may make you light headed and faint which is probably what happened at Home Goods.  But in the Berkshires, she wasn't light headed at all.  She was clear and incisive and bitchy, animated and agitated.  She can't go back and rewrite history and blame her mean spirited name calling on blood loss.

I have to imagine that as part of the custody arrangement, Beth would have a living will.  In the event of a car accident etc, one would have to be in place.

• Love 9
(edited)
38 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I have to say that her lower belly does look more bloated than usual.  She posted a photo on twitter this morning and her body looks different.

I was the one who said that a NORMAL period has 2-3 Tablespoons of blood loss (not teaspoons).  What I meant by that is even with such a small amount of blood loss, it seems like a lot and people do bleed through tampons.  Beth lost 10% which is about a pint of blood. Over the course of days.  A pint is what we give at a blood bank, and it would make you bleed all over.  But it doesn't make you a raving, lunatic bitch.  It may make you light headed and faint which is probably what happened at Home Goods.  But in the Berkshires, she wasn't light headed at all.  She was clear and incisive and bitchy, animated and agitated.  She can't go back and rewrite history and blame her mean spirited name calling on blood loss.

I have to imagine that as part of the custody arrangement, Beth would have a living will.  In the event of a car accident etc, one would have to be in place.

I wonder if Bethenny went on the NY HW's trip to Miami or just to Mexico on her own? They happened around the same time!

Spoiler

Oh, and Carole went to Miami with Dorinda, Ramona, Sonja, Jules and Luann for Luann's (show) engagement party.

Seems that Bethenny was still refusing to film with Sonja at all costs. It's good to see that the others didn't continue to go along with freezing her out of group trips.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I wonder if Bethenny went on the NY HW's trip to Miami or just to Mexico on her own? They happened around the same time!

Hide contents

Oh, and Carole went to Miami with Dorinda, Ramona, Sonja, Jules and Luann for Luann's (show) engagement party.

Seems that Bethenny was still refusing to film with Sonja at all costs. It's good to see that the others didn't continue to go along with freezing her out of group trips.

The Sonja pout looks especially ridiculous in the unfiltered tropical sunshine. Apparently, it is beyond her capability to simply smile when a camera is present.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Hide contents

Ramona's breast implant is almost touching her collar bone.  Looks like discount plastic surgery.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, snowblossom2 said:

Ugh. Maybe I'm heartless but I can no longer stand B or her mannerisms. I didn't even watch this whole episode, gave up at the beginning of the HomeGoods segment

No, I think you're the one with heart.

Hard to watch mean girls bullying.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

The Sonja pout looks especially ridiculous in the unfiltered tropical sunshine. Apparently, it is beyond her capability to simply smile when a camera is present.

I read this is Miranda Priestly's voice. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

I was thinking about her losing her mind with Luann (I am a B fan but she did really lose her mind) and was wondering something. Having been through menopause I had moments of that wicked fire temper that can hit you out of the blue while in perimenapause.  Wonder if that had something to do with it.  It's quite something when it happens. You are fine one minute and then you could cut a bitch and then back again to normal.  Combined with the fibroids and that pain and possible hormone fluctuations she could have been one step away from being a Krakken.  B has been pretty consistent re her beef with Luann. She just doesn't always lose her damn mind around her. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I was thinking about her losing her mind with Luann (I am a B fan but she did really lose her mind) and was wondering something. Having been through menopause I had moments of that wicked fire temper that can hit you out of the blue while in perimenapause.  Wonder if that had something to do with it.  It's quite something when it happens. You are fine one minute and then you could cut a bitch and then back again to normal.  Combined with the fibroids and that pain and possible hormone fluctuations she could have been one step away from being a Krakken.  B has been pretty consistent re her beef with Luann. She just doesn't always lose her damn mind around her. 

I would not doubt that Bethenny is in Perimenopause (although she will never admit to it) and it can affect ones behavior in different ways, including their temper/outbursts. That said, even though Bethenny has said she was embarrassed by her outburst, she stands by everything she said to/about Luann, everything. I think this is who Bethenny really is and she really does "give zero F's" about what anyone thinks, including her "fans/supporters".

• Love 8
1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

The puffer vest doesn't help either.

Nothing says Miami like down or polyfill.

Seriously. The hell? Maybe she thought she was going to Gstaad?

• Love 6

Not a single blog this week?  I mean, OK, I get Bethenny already wrote one on Facebook, and really, what else was there to talk about this week?  The dog wedding?  Yawn.

Still, you'd think one of these women would have a blog up.  Luann at least, since she got the first special.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Not a single blog this week?  I mean, OK, I get Bethenny already wrote one on Facebook, and really, what else was there to talk about this week?  The dog wedding?  Yawn.

Still, you'd think one of these women would have a blog up.  Luann at least, since she got the first special.

The only time a HW post a blog on their own site/FB page is when they fear the Bravo editing pencil!  See Teresa G (NJ), Nene (Atl) and Yolanda (BH). LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

I wouldn't want my health information edited by a Bravo intern either.  Would you?  Ha.  Where are the other blogs though?

Thanks for posting the Trash Talk recap @zoeysmomhttp://www.trashtalktv.com/06/23/rhony-recap-drippygirl/389629/

For the love of all that is skinny, do not google vaginal hematoma.

I made the mistake of immediately doing this after reading that warning and clicked "images."  OMG.  Heed the warning!

Luann invited herself on the trip since she knew Bethenny didn’t have enough platelets to chase her down.

Ha!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I wouldn't want my health information edited by a Bravo intern either.  Would you?  Ha.  Where are the other blogs though?

Thanks for posting the Trash Talk recap @zoeysmomhttp://www.trashtalktv.com/06/23/rhony-recap-drippygirl/389629/

I made the mistake of immediately doing this after reading that warning and clicked "images."  OMG.  Heed the warning!

Ha!

I wish someone would have edited her FB tmi.

Does Brynn go on these vacations?

Didn't she also go someplace with Carole? Ecuador?

note to self: do not click...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

She treated Jason this way through most of their series and there have been hints of it before like telling Jill she wanted to stab her eyes out. There's always been an excuse too for the popping off.

• Love 12