Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, simplyme said:

I was in Australia when their second season of BB ran, and viewer vote determined who was evicted each week and the eventual winner. It was god awful. I'm out.

That was actually season 1, which I too watched. It was just a completely different game. This new BBOTT seems like it's trying mix a bit of current BBUS and BBUK. It's an interesting experiment and I look forward to seeing how it works out, even though I'm pretty sure it'll suck lol.

4 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I do think its weird to me that people are mad at both Day & Natalie for voting for Nicole. Day has been talking up Nicole every time we've seen her in Jury segments, it shouldn't be shocking she voted for her. Natalie also said in NUMEROUS interviews that she thought Nicole was playing the best game in the house. 

What are you talking about?! Day and Natalie are just bitter bitches who couldn't see that Paul was the second coming of Will and Dan combined! ;)

• Love 3
17 hours ago, zibnchy said:

See, I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what the love eviction twist was going to be. (Then I figured it was a typo and felt sad.)

Lol sorry  

I saw my typo but was too tired and lazy to edit it 

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I personally would've just forfeited my stipend and refused to vote on the grounds that both of them were dressed like fucking idiots and it deeply offended me.

I know Jason will be the final HG, but I am gonna form a prayer circle that I won't be subjected to his odious personality anymore. I mean he'll probably get evicted quickly anyway so it might not be too bad.

ETA: Oh and here's the BBOTT schedule ...

Big%20Brother%20Over%20The%20Top%20Sched

And some more info ...

23830_original.jpg

In some ways I'm excited about this (live drs sounds awesome) but I'm not really into America voting for the winner. 

5 hours ago, bbaddict said:

So I am confused. Nothing new for me by the way. So there will be live feeds 24/7 starting September 27th but the live feeds will be interrupted by all the things shown above?

I'm curious about this too. With the other post above with the schedule I hope we can watch some of this stuff either on flash back or clips. Because that's a whole lot of stuff going on during the week at the same time every night. Thank god I'm not on the east coast. Central time is a little bit better lol 

i think the ceremonies will be live on the feeds.  Daily recaps seems a bit much.  4 daily and one weekly?? 

39 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

@bbaddict @gunderda @Irishsecra

Nice radio interview with Nat here

I will have to watch it when I get home. I also saw she had a interview with CBS where she says she is sincere about James but I have to wait for that one also. What did she say in this interview? I would have liked to have seen a picture with James, Natalie, Natalie's mom, and Natalie's best friend (Mind went blank trying to remember her name). I don't know if they were all there though.

Just now, bbaddict said:

I will have to watch it when I get home. I also saw she had a interview with CBS where she says she is sincere about James but I have to wait for that one also. What did she say in this interview? I would have liked to have seen a picture with James, Natalie, Natalie's mom, and Natalie's best friend (Mind went blank trying to remember her name). I don't know if they were all there though.

That's the interview I linked to. I'll let you hear it yourself, but it IS really nice!

Paul Abrahamian - is he Kanye in disguise?

Honestly dude, I'm a creator, I write music, I make clothes so I'm going to invest in my own creations. 

7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

That's the interview I linked to. I'll let you hear it yourself, but it IS really nice!

Paul Abrahamian - is he Kanye in disguise?

Lauren. God I hate getting old.

Just now, bbaddict said:

Lauren. God I hate getting old.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

Natalie's family and friends were not there. In her Jeff interview she said she couldn't wait to FaceTime them. 

10 hours ago, simplyme said:

If he really wants to sell those, he'll add a target and scores and size them for a dartboard.

3 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

I vote bullseye for the gun range......just saying.

Echo the gun range, but not at 45 bucks a pop.

Wait until they drop to 45 cents each.

Which should be about this time next week.

• Love 4

I was reading on Jokers that the conversation James had with Paul and Victor up in the HOH room the week they were nominated (James and Natalie) when James told them that Natalie would not talk to him if he aligned with "Certain People" and because of that Paul treated Natalie like crap and that is what caused Natalie to vote for Nicole instead of Paul. I amazes me that people come up with this crap. Paul treated everyone badly and that is why he lost. He treated Natalie badly and talked badly about her almost the entire season. Paul's social game is what cost him. End of story. I hate that James gets blamed for EVERYTHING.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

The post BB interviews with Zakiyah make me love her more. Her attitude towards life and any haters are refreshing. Yes, she can do 1000x better then a paulie, but what can we do? If he treats her like a Queen and makes her happy, then peace be with them.

Me too, I love her attitude about everything. I think it's cause I have a similar attitude, I don't give a fuck about what people's opinions are in regard to myself and my life. Even my Mom have learn to voice her advice and keep it moving when it comes to me because she know I will only take it if I truly believe it's the best thing to do, otherwise, I drop it and keep it moving. She loves that I have this attitude when it comes to my friends ( keep telling my little brothers abd sister to do the same ) and others but hate that it means I will also not do what she wants, lol.

As for Paulie, I would have liked a different ending but it's her life and she seems to have a pretty good idea of who he is, cause she keeps calling him asshole, arrogant,  cocky, smart mouth etc in interviews ....so she knows who he is. She's just willing to give him another chance cause he told her the shit he did, explained and apologized to her in private and infront of the hgs. They seem to really like each other, even Day admitted that even thought she stated she still thinks Z can do better( I do too) . Also, both their families seems to be making an effort to show them support in private and public. So I hope her decision to be with him work for her and wish her all the best. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Me too, I love her attitude about everything. I think it's cause I have a similar attitude, I don't give a fuck about what people's opinions are in regard to myself and my life. Even my Mom have learn to voice her advice and keep it moving when it comes to me because she know I will only take it if I truly believe it's the best thing to do, otherwise, I drop it and keep it moving. She loves that I have this attitude when it comes to my friends ( keep telling my little brothers abd sister to do the same ) and others but hate that it means I will also not do what she wants, lol.

As for Paulie, I would have liked a different ending but it's her life and she seems to have a pretty good idea of who he is, cause she keeps calling him asshole, arrogant,  cocky, smart mouth etc in interviews ....so she knows who he is. She's just willing to give him another chance cause he told her the shit he did, explained and apologized to her in private and infront of the hgs. They seem to really like each other, even Day admitted that even thought she stated she still thinks Z can do better( I do too) . Also, both their families seems to be making an effort to show them support in private and public. So I hope her decision to be with him work for her and wish her all the best. 

I cannot find an interview where Z talks about this.  Do you have a link or two?  Thanks.

14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I cannot find an interview where Z talks about this.  Do you have a link or two?  Thanks.

I saw her quote on Buzzfeed's twitter.  Twitter is blocked at work so I can't link.

Add me to the list that was impressed with Z's attitude about what happened with Paulie and how she feels about the fact that he confessed everything to her while at the jury house.  And its their decision to move forward with their relationship and that its no one's business that they do so.    

Will it last, doubt it but who cares.

Hey AbsoluteShower, watched the Jeff interview with James and Paul. It was really fun to watch. James said something about Natalie you may be interested in hearing (Good I believe). I have no clue how to link stuff but you should check it out if you haven't seen it.

15 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I saw her quote on Buzzfeed's twitter.  Twitter is blocked at work so I can't link.

Add me to the list that was impressed with Z's attitude about what happened with Paulie and how she feels about the fact that he confessed everything to her while at the jury house.  And its their decision to move forward with their relationship and that its no one's business that they do so.    

Will it last, doubt it but who cares.

ITA; outside the House = not our business.

I'm glad it's over. Despite rooting for a woman to win against a man, she needed to deserve it. Paul outplayed Nicole for sure. Oh well. My life goes on. Thanks to all of you for watching the feeds. 

BTW Did anyone else think Nicole's time in the 2nd round against James was a bit hinky? He had to make one extra trip but his time was almost 3x Nicole's.?? He wasn't moving that slow!!

anyway, I don't know if I can handle another BB while Survivor and TAR are also on. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm glad it's over. Despite rooting for a woman to win against a man, she needed to deserve it. Paul outplayed Nicole for sure. Oh well. My life goes on. Thanks to all of you for watching the feeds. 

BTW Did anyone else think Nicole's time in the 2nd round against James was a bit hinky? He had to make one extra trip but his time was almost 3x Nicole's.?? He wasn't moving that slow!!

anyway, I don't know if I can handle another BB while Survivor and TAR are also on. 

I'm guessing they didn't show all the times James got the HGs wrong, or missed the right camera shot. I like the guy, but he is absolute dogshit at memory comps (mainly because he never bothers to learn or remember anything)

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I'm guessing they didn't show all the times James got the HGs wrong, or missed the right camera shot. I like the guy, but he is absolute dogshit at memory comps (mainly because he never bothers to learn or remember anything)

If that was the case, they shouldn't have shown him weaving in and around the rope line so much. That horrible time of his needed to be justified IMO

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It looked to me that Nichole was booking it.   Honestly, I just thought James threw it again because he felt both Paul and Nichole would take him along to the final two. 

• Love 1

While this was definitely not a favorite season of mine (though certainly not the worst), I've really enjoyed my limited postings here, and reading everyone's comments and updates and will try to follow along with BB OTT if it's getting some decent feedback. I'll be unemployed after next week, so I'll have the time (ha), but will probably feel guilty spending even a few bucks on this show. We'll see. Cheers!

• Love 1

At last, our long national nightmare is over.  Oh, wait, it's not...

http://www.iplayamerica.com/special-event/paulie-calafiore-big-brother-18

If you don't want to click, it's an event at IPlayAmerica to see Paulie.  Tickets are $10, or $60 if you want to do the meet and greet also.  Get them while you can!

From the site:

Big Brother 18's Paulie Calafiore is a Youth soccer trainer and coach who played soccer at Rutgers University. He easily claimed the title of captain for 3 years leading his team to the NCAA sweet 16 in his final year. Paulie burst on to the scene this summer during CBS’s hit show Big Brother. Quickly he gained recognition for being a competition beast with 2 HOH's and 2 POV's under his belt. He made a major statement in the house by steam rolling his way through the first 8 weeks of the show.

What?  They didn't even mention the Bat Mitzvah dancing.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 6

Man, what I wouldn't give to see the seat availability, to see how many people didn't purchase tickets with just Paulie as the entertainment. 

They're going to need Cody and possibly Derrick there in order to sell enough tickets. I'm sure there's a few lonely Paulie fans out there, if only for his looks (because it can't be for his personality, surely), but they're going to need more than six middle aged women there. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4

Cast reveal on the 26th.

BIG BROTHER Contestants To B&B

September 23, 2016 12:18PM

Victor Arroyo and Paul Abrahamian, who just competed on BIG BROTHER 18, are heading to B&B. On Snapchat this morning, Abrahamian was  on the way to set with Arroyo, and posted a photo of the script which showed he will share scenes with Don Diamont (Bill) and Darin Brooks (Wyatt). No word on an airdate yet. B&B has consistently showcased players from BB after each season’s finale.  https://twitter.com/hashtag/BB18?src=hash

• Love 3
On 9/23/2016 at 3:27 PM, MrHufflepuff said:

At last, our long national nightmare is over.  Oh, wait, it's not...

http://www.iplayamerica.com/special-event/paulie-calafiore-big-brother-18

If you don't want to click, it's an event at IPlayAmerica to see Paulie.  Tickets are $10, or $60 if you want to do the meet and greet also.  Get them while you can!

From the site:

What?  They didn't even mention the Bat Mitzvah dancing.

Let me guess -- Paulie wrote that little bio.

• Love 3

Now that the season is over I will divulge a little secret.  My sister and I met James about a year ago.  We were travelling south to a military base for a final goodbye for our soldier family member who was deploying.  We had his infant son with us and could not fly due to an ear infection.  We had stopped in a fast food restaurant to get a quick bite to eat.  James was there, I think by himself.  We did not let on we knew him and voted for him for AFP in his first run.  He was.....nothing, absolutely nothing.  Dressed exactly like you see him.  We were seated near him and glanced over like we were just sizing up the dining area.  He caught our eyes and asked if we recognized him from BB.  We said no.  We asked if he had any military/deployment experience and he sidestepped the question.  Now if you are or know a military person then you know they will immediately disclose their base, their rank etc.  Nothing, absolutely nothing.  We asked if he ever deployed and what administration he was under.  Nothing, he did not know.  How the hell do you not know the administration you served under?  I just assume he worked at a military base and not served in the military.  Nothing wrong with that.  We live by two military bases and know many people who work AT the bases.

My sister asked if he had any advice for deploying soldier's family.  Nope, nothing.  Another table had heard and then came right over and gave great advice and sat and chatted of what to expect.........

Just by this little innocuous meeting I took away that BB is the best thing that ever happened to him and what you see is what you get.  NOTHING.  After viewing the youtube vids of the party.  God that was sad.  I noticed some woman kept trailing after James and grabbing his hand.  Was that his daughter's mother?  I noticed Natalie came with Michelle as her date and deflected questions about James.

James should have stopped after his first season on BB this season ruined his reputation.  My sister and I both felt cheated we voted for him the first time after meeting him.  The men in our group thought we were nuts and have no idea what BB is.  BB is our secret sister shameful tv watching activity.

After watching James throw both of the HoH comps for final HoH......Of course he did.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Now that the season is over I will divulge a little secret.  My sister and I met James about a year ago.  We were travelling south to a military base for a final goodbye for our soldier family member who was deploying.  We had his infant son with us and could not fly due to an ear infection.  We had stopped in a fast food restaurant to get a quick bite to eat.  James was there, I think by himself.  We did not let on we knew him and voted for him for AFP in his first run.  He was.....nothing, absolutely nothing.  Dressed exactly like you see him.  We were seated near him and glanced over like we were just sizing up the dining area.  He caught our eyes and asked if we recognized him from BB.  We said no.  We asked if he had any military/deployment experience and he sidestepped the question.  Now if you are or know a military person then you know they will immediately disclose their base, their rank etc.  Nothing, absolutely nothing.  We asked if he ever deployed and what administration he was under.  Nothing, he did not know.  How the hell do you not know the administration you served under?  I just assume he worked at a military base and not served in the military.  Nothing wrong with that.  We live by two military bases and know many people who work AT the bases.

My sister asked if he had any advice for deploying soldier's family.  Nope, nothing.  Another table had heard and then came right over and gave great advice and sat and chatted of what to expect.........

Just by this little innocuous meeting I took away that BB is the best thing that ever happened to him and what you see is what you get.  NOTHING.  After viewing the youtube vids of the party.  God that was sad.  I noticed some woman kept trailing after James and grabbing his hand.  Was that his daughter's mother?  I noticed Natalie came with Michelle as her date and deflected questions about James.

James should have stopped after his first season on BB this season ruined his reputation.  My sister and I both felt cheated we voted for him the first time after meeting him.  The men in our group thought we were nuts and have no idea what BB is.  BB is our secret sister shameful tv watching activity.

After watching James throw both of the HoH comps for final HoH......Of course he did.

First, let me say up front that I am a James and James Natalie fan. Having said that you do not owe anyone an explanation of why you feel the way you do about James. You are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us. This is a free country BECAUSE of people in the service. James served his country so I personally would never hold it against him if he didn't want to discuss it at all. You may have caught him on a bad day. He may be an ass in real life. Who really knows. For every one that hates him someone may love him. Remember, he won AFP. Someone must have liked him. As far as a competitor in comps he was terrible. But, he won 6 his 1st season and put a huge target on his back. He learned from his mistakes. He made it to final 3 basically with social game only. How many of the other house guests would have traded places with him in a heartbeat.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with James. I only know him from the show and that is what I base my opinion on.

As far as the wrap party. I only saw people coming to the party ad outside stuff. I don't know who the women was that was with James but we don't know everything that has happened since finale night. Also, I did see Natalie show up with Michelle. I did not read anything into that at all. As far as deflecting questions about James I never saw that.

What you might not have seen is on the Jokers website was a link to a Periscope broadcast of Natalie ad Michelle watching the 1st CBS episode of big brother at Natalie's aunts house. It was really cute and they were also watching Michelle's twitter (Maybe). Natalie talked about her and James constantly communication the last 2 days. Natalie when watching the show commented how cute James is. You would have to see it to understand how she came across. It actually ended after 2 hours with Michelle telling Natalie James wants her to call him. Could Natalie be playing to social media. Absolutely. Could she be sincere in her feelings for James. Absolutely. We can only go by what we see.

Again, I am sorry your personal experience with James was a bad one. We all have bad days and bad experiences with people. That's life. I hope if you ever meet him again it will be a better experience. Remember, you owe no one an explanation. I hope you take this the way I am meaning it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

This just reinforces my feelings about James.  I truly hope this is the last I see of James Huling on my TV.  

• Love 3

We were seated near him and glanced over like we were just sizing up the dining area.  He caught our eyes and asked if we recognized him from BB. 

If he asked that question without any prompting from another person, that's kind of sad.  

• Love 3
On September 23, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Maggie Mae said:

If that was the case, they shouldn't have shown him weaving in and around the rope line so much. That horrible time of his needed to be justified IMO

They like to make it seem like it was close so you won't assume who won  

2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

If he asked that question without any prompting from another person, that's kind of sad.  

Not really.  He's probably used to people staring at him or acting like they're not staring at him.  The op may have thought they were acting normal but obviously James knew they were looking at him. And then they lied as to why. 

Maybe James just likes to break the ice when he realizes he has some attention instead of just ignoring it. We don't know.  Maybe he would have acted completely different and more friendly and open if they had been truthful with him. 

• Love 2