Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Waving at my BB friends!  So happy!  Yet at the same time I hate this time of year when I know they are in the house and that we can't see them.   The live feeds can't come soon enough! 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Just popping in to say "hello".  Since I won't have the feeds, I'll be mostly lurking in this thread. Do the feeds come on after the 1st episode?

No. After Thursday's episode at 10 pm pst/1 am est.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

What is the time line of this show and the live feeds? Have they been in the house for 2 weeks or so or they live-live going into the house on Wednesday? I'll probably lurk here to read. The thought of paying for the live feeds, Netflix, HBO and cable ills me. LOL!!!!

(edited)
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

What is the time line of this show and the live feeds? Have they been in the house for 2 weeks or so or they live-live going into the house on Wednesday? 

They will have been in the house for about a week by the time the feeds start. As for paying for the feeds, they're actually pretty cheap nowadays since you just have to get CBS All Access which is only $5.99 a month. Plus you get a week free so if you decide you don't want them you can just cancel before the week is up and not get charged.

Edited by peachmangosteen
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They will have been in the house for about a week by the time the feeds start. As for paying for the feeds, they're actually pretty cheap nowadays since you just have to get CBS All Access which is only $5.99 a month. Plus you get a week free so if you decide you don't want them you can just cancel before the week is up and not get charged.

Thanks for the infomation.  You must work for CBS. LOL!!

• Love 1

If you do sign up, don't fall for the free month offers. I used a promo code earlier this month for a free month and some people cancelled their current subscriptions and were offered a free month to sign up again. It shows as a free month in your account and then a week later, your billing date changes and you actually only get a free week. I mean, try one if you come across one but don't be surprised if they change it out from under you to a free week instead. I didn't complain because Reasons (heh) but I saw it mentioned on Jokers and Reddit so it definitely wasn't just me. 

• Love 1

I will be in this thread a lot.  I want to thank the folks that pay for the live feeds because they make this show for me.  I am counting down the minutes until the first, "But first!", of the season.

• Love 6

Yay!  I don't get the feeds, so I depend on everyone here to keep me up to date on the happenings inside the house.  I suspect y'all are a lot funnier and more entertaining than actually watching the feeds.  So I want to thank you in advance for providing my summer amusement!  You guys are awesome!

• Love 10

I have fish! This is the ONLY time I will say that with glee.  I have drinks and snacks ready.  Rubs hands in glee.  I am ready but I guess the mention of alcohol and food says that. 

• Love 5

I am Canadian, so the feeds aren't quite available to me...as in not unless I find a stream to watch them (I've kind of done that the last two seasons). So I will probably mostly be on here, so I hope we get some very good and detailed accounts of what's going on on the feeds. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am Canadian, so the feeds aren't quite available to me...as in not unless I find a stream to watch them (I've kind of done that the last two seasons). So I will probably mostly be on here, so I hope we get some very good and detailed accounts of what's going on on the feeds. 

As a fellow Canadian, there are ways around that involve some hoops. 

That being said, I'm here with a big bottle of cheap red, Cinna Stix, and microwave popcorn, waiting for the fun to start. I've got Jokers open in another thread so that I don't get anyone's name wrong and I have all the time in the world to watch into the wee hours of the morning so long as something interesting is happening. For once it pays to be on the West Coast. 

• Love 1

From Twitter:

Heath Luman ‏@HeathLuman  45m45 minutes ago

Just realizing #BB18 LIVE FEEDS start soon! Y'all gonna see the MYSTERY punishments, heheh. Hope you like.

Yay! I've been wondering what it was going to be since they mentioned it. Maybe Frank will be rocking the carrot suit again.

(edited)

WE HAVE FEEDS!

ETA: And the "mystery punishment" seems to be flesh coloured bathing suits with pieces of cardboard or something that looks pixelated covering their naughty bits, kinda like the blur in a Sims game.

ETA2: And Da'Vonne is claiming that she was supposed to do Survivor (the one filming now) but they called her and told her that the "theme" changed, therefore we have her on Big Brother again. I don't know how to feel about that, honestly.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, katifantastico said:

Ok so, Frank and Paulie?Cody? both have pixel pics over their junk. I'm guessing part of the punishment maybe?

Bridgette and Michelle have bikini versions of it, too.

(edited)

We are live with Mama Day recounting her many offers for other shows, which apparently included Survivor.

Eye roll

ETA:  I don't think these guys know the live feed started.  There was no big HELLO like last year.

Edited by vb68
(edited)
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

ETA:  I don't think these guys know the live feed started.  There was no big HELLO like last year.

When they first came on, Da'Vonne was in the living room and said "Thanks for asking me that before the live feeds came on" so yeah, they seem to have no clue. Maybe the clock in the kitchen isn't set to the right time? (and then Frank says that their clock isn't set to the right time and they're waiting for the warning that they're on the live feeds to set up the time. Heh)

Zakiyah is sitting next to Paulie and they're looking pretty comfortable in that chair together.

Also? Breaking news: the ants are already in the kitchen. Go ants! They didn't waste any time getting comfortable.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, katifantastico said:

Ok so, Frank and Paulie?Cody? both have pixel pics over their junk. I'm guessing part of the punishment maybe?

I'm sure AG thought up that "punishment" all by herself...

• Love 1

Gah, I really wish I could watch the live feeds right now.

You know what? If Paulie and Zakiyah are getting into a showmance, I won't complain. They both bring the pretty, at least. I like Paulie from the episodes that we've seen. I'm not sure about Zakiyah because she's with the worst team at the moment, so I guess time will tell. 

SPILL ALL THE JUICY STUFF, GUYS. 

• Love 3

Apparently to Da'Vonne, "tea" = "information". I was really confused because they were in the London bedroom when she asked. Kinda like last years "fairies" = "DR", I guess.

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Fuck, it took 20 minutes. Frank and Paulie talking about they only trust each other and Corey. So the white bro alliance has already been made. Why?? Every freaking year!!

Ugh, I've been listening to that. I have to hope that it's not real and Frank's still playing with the vets but it's Frank. 

When the feeds first came on, someone in the bedroom asked if the feeds had started and they all seemed pretty sure they hadn't.  

James is already planning where he can hide to scare people.  Current plan is the trunk in the safari room.  So, riveting stuff so far. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Fuck, it took 20 minutes. Frank and Paulie talking about they only trust each other and Corey. So the white bro alliance has already been made. Why?? Every freaking year!!

It sucks, but the way that the show works it is just too smart NOT to do it every damn year. It's the women who have to realize that it happens EVERY DAMN YEAR, so they have to stop it, but the show then intentionally casts women who WON'T stop it. Hell, the one year they had a really smart cast of women that specifically targeted a group of white bros, a white bro (Drew) still ended up winning the show!

• Love 3

Ugh, I've been listening to that. I have to hope that it's not real and Frank's still playing with the vets but it's Frank. 

I heard him say that the women were expendable. Nice. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Bridgette is making cookies from scratch, which is probably the first time I ever remember seeing that and not a Pillsbury log or pre-cut tray. So props for that.

But can they please tell them that the feeds are on and give them some booze? Because listening to them announce that they're out of eggs, meat, and cheese is kinda snoozeworthy. Thank God for the wine.

ETA: Apparently Jozea said something pre-feeds that was pretty offensive or shocking but no one is repeating it. Is this going to be the "what Steve said about gay people" of the season?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who are they talking about who had a bad comment about the 4th of July?   Something about veterans, I think?

Edited by vb68
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently to Da'Vonne, "tea" = "information". I was really confused because they were in the London bedroom when she asked. Kinda like last years "fairies" = "DR", I guess. 

Telling someone to "spill the tea" is a fairly common saying that means share information/gossip/etc. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Stinger97 said:

Telling someone to "spill the tea" is a fairly common saying that means share information/gossip/etc. 

Huh. I don't think I've ever heard that before. Learn something new every day. Thanks!

ETA: Paulie also seemed to be getting cuddly with Tiffany for a moment. Maybe he's just touchy feely like Cody. And there was apparently some other(?) comment that was racially charged before the feeds that was "ignorant on both parts". Damn. All the fireworks happened before the feeds turned on.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Apparently, someone said that people died to protect our freedoms and Jozea said "nobody asked them to do that."  There might have been kore but that's all James repeated.  

I really need Corey to blink more often.  It's disturbing. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Nomination chairs are a couch now. Was there a couch there during the first episode? I can't recall.

Nicole is crying in the lounge. Apparently she and Michelle (and eta: James and Corey) are the only ones not invited to the 2 am meeting. Zakiyah is promising to spill it all to her later.

Edited by Callaphera