Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

It sounds like the winner of the new competition is kept secret, although I think Frank won, and at least DaVonne and James knows. I have to say, I like that twist!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2

James, Day, and Frank talked about how alike Tiffany and Vanessa are. Day especially was talking about how she didn't know if she trusted her. 

I think Day was blowing a lot of smoke to cover up their Fatal 5, because she expressed concern about how close Tiff and Paulie are. When about 10 hours ago the girls talked about how each of them are gonna latch onto a guy to get info from and Tiffany said she'll cover Paulie. 

So I've just been watching the feeds for the first time this season.  I've read up a bit.  So they did have some sort of competition that the winner of got to pick a third nominee...  but do they 'not' know who won it?   If that's the case, that could be a totally interesting twist.   Those that wouldn't tell anyone they won, those that would pretend they did, no one really knowing for sure...   never really being able to feel safe... 

What new comp that Frank won?  i totally missed this

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

James, Day, and Frank talked about how alike Tiffany and Vanessa are. Day especially was talking about how she didn't know if she trusted her. 

I think Day was blowing a lot of smoke to cover up their Fatal 5, because she expressed concern about how close Tiff and Paulie are. When about 10 hours ago the girls talked about how each of them are gonna latch onto a guy to get info from and Tiffany said she'll cover Paulie. 

She is the snake, I have never trusted her.  I think they all see that. Nichole does. 

7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It sounds like the winner of the new competition is kept secret, although I think Frank won, and at least DaVonne and James knows. I have to say, I like that twist!

Oh it was Frank that won? I've been reading that is was Nicole.

Frank/Day/James are talking now and honestly I'm gonna need one of the vets to go next week. I'm not here for them running the game and I'm SO afraid that's what is going to end up happening. Day and Frank are already so sure they're gonna run the game so I want one of them gone next.

• Love 1
(edited)

We don't know when they competed but when the schedule gets normal next week it'll most likely be played on Fridays after the initial nomination ceremony. It's the new comp that has replaced BoB. I believe it's called Road Kill lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Oh, I don't know. I definitely get a vibe from him.

I don't know if I get a "vibe" from Corey about being gay, but didn't he describe one of the guys as "hot" on the first episode?  That's not something I usually hear from straight guys.

• Love 1

The speculation about Corey's sexuality reminds me of the whole Zach situation from season 16, except Corey seems less comfortable with the idea of people assuming that he's anything but straight. It could be that his family may not be in favour of the LGBTQ community, or whatnot. Factor in his homophobic comments from four years ago on Twitter, and I guess it could be possible he might be bisexual or gay or another type of sexuality, but is closeted for whatever reason. 

But again, we might never know, and I know we don't exactly need to know anyway. The only person whose business it is is Corey's. Apparently, Jozea was being a dick about Corey's insecurities about this sometime last night, which really sucks. He also kept bringing up Hayden to Nicole and it made her extremely uncomfortable. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know if I get a "vibe" from Corey about being gay, but didn't he describe one of the guys as "hot" on the first episode?  That's not something I usually hear from straight guys.

Yes, that is what the vibe is.  What he has been saying, not that he is exhibiting queen behavior. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

But again, we might never know, and I know we don't exactly need to know anyway. The only person whose business it is is Corey's.

Of course!  We are just chatting while veto is going on.  It is of no importance.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Bronte to Paulie: "Am I the only one who doesn't want to leave here famous? I just want a half million dollars."

Heart eyes! I love her. Powerpuff Girls is my fave alliance I'm gonna be sad when they're inevitably targeted next week.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Of course!  We are just chatting while veto is going on.  It is of no importance.  

Haha, yeah! Sadly, this is what we're all here for! To speculate things to pass the time when feeds are down, or if the houseguests are doing nothing of importance! 

Powerpuff Girls alliance is Bronte, Natalie, and Bridgette! I love Natalie and I like Bridgette. I don't like Bronte, though. I don't hate her, but I also wouldn't be upset if she left early on. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Who is in powder puff?

Powerpuff Girls is Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte.

Just now, LuvizBlind said:

yeah, Bronte's name is already being thrown out there as next nominee by the vets.

Yep she seems to be who the vets are most leery of and want out. Sigh.

Bridgette asked someone to tell the others to watch their language and does not want to share a bed with anyone.

Natalie is an outrageous flirt trolling for a showmance. 

Bronte annoys me.

Why waste a minute targeting Bronte?!  She is fluff they can ditch after the bigger irritants and threats are gone.  Are they crazy?  Don;t answer that. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why waste a minute targeting Bronte?!  She is fluff they can ditch after the bigger irritants and threats are gone.  Are they crazy?  Don;t answer that. 

Oh Bronte is a huge threat, especially to the vets/men. She is here to play and in a tight 3 person alliance. Frank should definitely target her.

• Love 2

Just catching up over on Joker's.  So Jozea also made a disparaging remark about Harriet Tubman?  Is he trolling? 

Wondering if the Joker's updaters are primarily male.  Someone posted that a HG must have a headache because a bottle of Advil is out.  Lol.  Most females use Advil regularly for a different reason.

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Bridgette asked someone to tell the others to watch their language and does not want to share a bed with anyone.

Natalie is an outrageous flirt trolling for a showmance. 

Bronte annoys me.

And this is why I'm having a hard time supporting Natalie.  It also doesn't help that she jiggles her breasts in rhythm with her speech.  But I'm sure that will help with the showmance.

Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Just catching up over on Joker's.  So Jozea also made a disparaging remark about Harriet Tubman?  Is he trolling? 

Wondering if the Joker's updaters are primarily male.  Someone posted that a HG must have a headache because a bottle of Advil is out.  Lol.  Most females use Advil regularly for a different reason.

If he is, he isn't funny. I guess nobody told him about the time in season 15 where three people lost their jobs because of their racism. 

• Love 4

I mean she might not be great at comps so who knows. But she did pretty well on the rockets and she's a math genius (lol) so! 

Honestly I'm struck by how stupid some of these people are. I kinda love it though. I like watching idiots make bad decisions. It's hilarious! 

I mean between Jozea/Vitcor telling the vets they're targeting them to their face, Paulie practically volunteering to be nominated, Nicole actually nominating the one newbie who's likely 100% with her, and Corey's entire being it's just a lot.

• Love 6

Turned on the feeds for the first time today. Watching Bronte and Natalie convo about the house and I think I really like these two. 

The big alliances shift so much, I can see these two sticking together for the long haul if they are able to make it the first few weeks.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

The big alliances shift so much, I can see these two [Natalie/Bronte] sticking together for the long haul if they are able to make it the first few weeks.

Me too. But I feel pretty confident one of them will go soon.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

The big alliances shift so much, I can see these two [Natalie/Bronte] sticking together for the long haul if they are able to make it the first few weeks.

Me too. But I feel pretty confident one of them will go soon.

For my sake, I hope it's Bronte. 

• Love 3

Returnees, PP, and Newbies are the loose groups.  Everyone will probably put a Return up if given the chance.  PP  seems irrelevant at this point.  Who would they target? 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Everyone will probably put a Return up if given the chance. 

None of the returnees will put up each other and mostly likely neither would Corey/Tiffany/Michelle/Paulie. Paulie and Tiffany will almost certainly throw HOH though. And Corey too maybe.

I kinda hope Jozea wins the veto. The vets would be SO pissed it'd be hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

She might sound bad on tv but she's fine on the feeds. So far

Nicole's voice grates more

Yeah, she does sound fine and her voice doesn't grate. I just not only prefer Natalie, but my pet peeve is the casual use of the "r" word that she inserted in a conversation more than once when I was watching last night. It might be a silly thing, but it makes me a little less inclined to want to see her make it to the end. But again, it's barely been 12 hours since the feeds came on. I'll give it more time; she might surprise me. 

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Corey and Day were picked for veto. Not sure who else. Maybe Tiffany. 

It would only be Corey and Day, since there's HOH, and now three nominees. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Corey and Day were picked for veto. Not sure who else. Maybe Tiffany. 

There's only 2 players picked because of the third nom so it was only Day and Corey.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, she does sound fine and her voice doesn't grate. I just not only prefer Natalie, but my pet peeve is the casual use of the "r" word that she inserted in a conversation more than once when I was watching last night. It might be a silly thing, but it makes me a little less inclined to want to see her make it to the end. 

Yea, that's really disappointing. I'm continually surprised by how many people use that so casually. There's usually at least 1 and more like 2 or 3 every season.

• Love 1

OK Victor/Jozea/Paul are the worst. Victor was saying one of the women was complaining about her body and he said is she hates her body just get a new body, work out more, eat better, and then either Paul or Jozea was like, "What a bitch. Dumb bitch. I can't wait until that bitch goes."

• Love 5

I'm watching the HOH cam but saw this on BB Updates: "Paul is telling Jozea he thinks he could get Nicole to use the PoV on him because she wouldnt be responsible for the replacement nom #BB18"

Lawwwwd these guys are so dumb. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'm watching the HOH cam but saw this on BB Updates: "Paul is telling Jozea he thinks he could get Nicole to use the PoV on him because she wouldnt be responsible for the replacement nom #BB18"

Lawwwwd these guys are so dumb. 

28ibudj.gif

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Oh, I don't know. I definitely get a vibe from him.

The only vibe I've gotten from him on both the show and the live feeds are that he is dull. He basically sat there, like a bump on a log, and blinked at stuff. Other than complaining about Jozea calling the pairing of Corey and Jozea - Cozea. That's why he was concerned about everyone thinking he was gay. He went on for quite awhile about it while blushing and telling his parents that don't worry, he's straight. And then Jozea came in the room and started talking to the live feeders about how all of Corey's ex girlfriends are out of the picture, and how he's with Jozea and now he's Ms. Corey Matthews (I think that's his last name?). Either way, Corey was about as pleased over that as Nicole was when Jozea gave a shout out to her former lover.

In fact, a few people were talking/complaining about how different some of the people in the house (Paul, Jozea, maybe Victor) were acting differently when the feeds came on. Da'Vonne even joked that their rankings on Jokers were nose diving because of the constant "follow me on Instagram, here's my name" shout outs they were doing. Jozea was especially fame-whorey. 

Oh, and the ants are already in the HoH bedroom. They're coming in from the ceiling and wandering down the ledge where the fish tank is, right near the bed. Nicole thought that it was because of the super secret comp (I've heard both "Roadkill" and the "Take it Off" comp) and how BB provided them all with food while they were up there after they finished competing so I'm guessing it was a one at a time timed comp. She was also complaining that everyone was telling her not to leave dishes in the room because it would attract the ants but she said that it was all the other HGs who wander in, drop shit, and leave. She seems to have lost the key to the HoH bedroom so it's kind of a free for all. The kitchen looked surprisingly clean, the bathroom was a cluttered mess, and James was leaving bowls of pasta in the London bedroom. 

1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

She might sound bad on tv but she's fine on the feeds. So far

Nicole's voice grates more

I would rather listen to Bronte and Nicole over the twins from last year.

• Love 6

To recap where they are in the house

The third "mystery comp" has been played and as a result, Paul is a 3rd nominee for the week. The competition is called BB Roadkill.

Frank won.

Natalie and Victor have already been in a showmance and broken up

Zakiyah and Paulie seem to have something going on

Jozea has stirred up drama. He commented to James about nobody asking soldiers to die for our freedom. 

The have-nots ended at midnight so there are currently no have-nots.

Alliances (the ones that seem to be real)

Power Puff Girls: Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette

Fatal Five: Nicole, Day, Zakiyah, Michelle, Tiffany

8 Pack: Nicole, Day, James, Frank, Zakiyah, Tiffany, Michelle and Corey, with Paulie as their "extra"

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Natalie is now flirting with James.  oy 

The HGs know Tiffany is bi and apparently last night Natalie told Tiffany she'd flirt with her too.