Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Ignore the above .....

1.  I've heard of "spill the beans" to mean reveal information, usually secretive.

2.  I swear I heard Nicole say she just talked to her Mother and is a little teary.  Am I the only one?

No way Paulie is going home this early.  I'm glad to see Nicole and James back in the house.

• Love 1
(edited)

If you're looking for something to watch while Veto is being played, earlier today (around 12:32pm BBT, camera 1) there was a short bit with Jozea and Corey in the bathroom where Corey described one of his friend's bachelor parties as "gay" and Jozea was quick on the "What did you say?" Short, sweet, and over quickly but Corey continues to climb up my shitlist for saying that it's just a figure of speech. Not that Jozea hasn't said some questionable things but I like to see people get called out on shit like that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If you're looking for something to watch while Veto is being played, earlier today (around 12:32pm BBT, camera 1) there was a short bit with Jozea and Corey in the bathroom where Corey described one of his friend's bachelor parties as "gay" and Jozea was quick on the "What did you say?" Short, sweet, and over quickly but Corey continues to climb up my shitlist for saying that it's just a figure of speech. Not that Jozea hasn't said some questionable things but I like to see people get called out on shit like that.

Cory is already on my exterminate list for homophobic nonsense and this just moved him up in a position above Paul on the top. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

They are too young to have wanted to sit on the computer with the feeds or even read them over the past few years. They were busy with other things.  It takes some time to understand this game.   Just watching the TV show does very little.  And I bet they are more familiar with the trashy reality shows where bad behavior abounds and encouraged.  I think they were expecting that, Vic, Jozea and Paul anyway.  

I don't have a problem if they don't sit on the computer or watch feeds, or have watched any other season. My issue is that once you get cast on the show and your ass is in Sequester for a week and they have a few seasons worth of DVD's sitting there and you haven't seen much of the show, then THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING FOR THE 7 DAYS YOUR IN SEQUESTER!!! LEARNING THE GAME!!! 

The fact that Paul had to ask if he should use the Veto on himself made me scream. Haha. And he claimed to have seen "many seasons". Umm. 

The fact that Vanessa's sister is in the house- and the only people that know are in her alliance is ridiculous. Not only does she look like she could be related to her, SHE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HER.  

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I don't have a problem if they don't sit on the computer or watch feeds, or have watched any other season. My issue is that once you get cast on the show and your ass is in Sequester for a week and they have a few seasons worth of DVD's sitting there and you haven't seen much of the show, then THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING FOR THE 7 DAYS YOUR IN SEQUESTER!!! LEARNING THE GAME!!! 

The fact that Paul had to ask if he should use the Veto on himself made me scream. Haha. And he claimed to have seen "many seasons". Umm. 

Also, the fact that Vanessa's sister is in the house- and the only people that know are in her alliance is ridiculous. Not only does she look like she could be related to her, SHE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HER.  AND THEY PROBABLY GAVE THEM SEASON 17 IN SEQUESTER!! They always give the previous season. It's just mind blowing to me.  

• Love 3

I am now watching the interviews with Jeff. Bridgette's voice is so calming. I really like it. 

Bronte is not given enough credit. I like that she would rather keep the unhinged over the rational ones. And she can do math on her finger. Smart!

Zakiyah is one of the most beautiful black girls they've gotten to date. She reminds me of Angela Bassett.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

What did I miss? Why are three people nominated: Jozea, Paulie, and Paul? 

There's been a third competition added, called "Road Kill", that gives the secret winner of that competition the BB15 MVP-like power to appoint a third person for nomination. 

Edited by jonaswan2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paul won Veto. Operation: Evict Jozea is hopefully still in effect. Michelle is dressed like a fire hydrant and it seems the comp participants are dressed like dogs. Bridgette seems to be the replacement nom, although Frank jokingly said he thought about putting himself on the block.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Paulie looks livid.  He's sitting there stewing with a stone face as Paul the winner rattles on.

Speaking of Paul, he just asked for confirmation that nobody could put him back up.

Jozea is threatening a 2 am meeting again. Considering there wasn't one last night, I doubt this one will actually happen (I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I'll probably stay up to see if it happens).

Anyone listening to the conversation between Joz and Mich?   Michele knows nothing either.  Did she say she just wants to play the game and not think about all of this, meaning strategy? Something like that.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Anyone listening to the conversation between Joz and Mich?   Michele knows nothing either.  Did she say she just wants to play the game and not think about all of this, meaning strategy? Something like that.

She's a huge BB fan. She knows the game. I think she's snowing him. Jozea was confused as to who would name the replacement nom. Michelle knows but she was playing dumb. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Speaking of Paul, he just asked for confirmation that nobody could put him back up.

You see, if I was daring enough as a houseguest or even as a producer, I'd tell him yes, that he would be immediately put up and sent packing..........for that absolute stupid question. Leave a long pause in between. 

• Love 9

Listening to the delusion that is Victor/Jozea right now. Not only do they count Zakiyah and Day as votes to boot Paulie, they think one of them are going on the block because they are a sure vote to keep Jozea. Meanwhile, those two are in the HOH laughing at these asses. And Bridgette is still the replacement nom.

• Love 1

Nicole is having to explain to Paul about why you have to use the Veto on yourself and why you'd be an idiot not to. The fact that this fact needs to be spelled out for him is making me laugh. But he wants to know who hates him enough to put him on the block. Shades of Amanda getting nominated by America all over again.

• Love 2
(edited)

Nicole explaining to Paul the Genius that if you don't use the veto on yourself, it shows you are cocky and think you are invincible.

Paul:  Gee, I never thought of it like that!

I'm only about 60-70% sure he'll use it on himself.  He's looking for any reason or someone to tell him not to do it.

Edited by vb68
Just now, vb68 said:

Nicole explaining to Paul the Genius that if you don't use the veto on yourself it shows you are cocky and think you are invincible.

Paul:  Gee, I never thought of it like that!

I'm only about 60-70% sure he'll use it on himself.  He's looking for any reason or someone to tell him not to do it.

...I really, really, really hope someone like Corey comes up to him and tells him 'nah bro, maybe you shouldn't use it'. And I want to see him NOT USE IT. That would legit be one of the worst moves ever. I know Marcellus did it way back when, but this...this is for a worse reason! 

• Love 5
(edited)

That whole conversation was comedy gold.  I recommend watching it just for Nicole's face alone. 

And honestly, the dog costume with that tail doesn't help him a bit.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Victor asked Nicole who she was voting to evict.

SERIOUSLY?!

I really have no words. Let's keep the idiots for a little bit longer. I mean, we get rid of one this week, but we still have two more. 

Don't the Big Brother producers explain the rules before they enter the game? Were these three snoozing during it?

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Victor asked Nicole who she was voting to evict.

SERIOUSLY?!

Priceless.   This season might be one of the most enjoyable. What did she say? 

• Love 2
(edited)

Breaking news, you guys. Jozea is calling ANOTHER 2am meeting...if he makes it to his own meeting. But the only one not invited is Tiffany.

Yesterday, Nicole, Michelle, Frank, James, and one other person weren't invited. 

Am I going to be staying up for this meeting that won't happen? Sadly, there's a good chance. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
because wasn't and weren't are different

Apparently, there's a meeting going on. My stream to the live feeds currently isn't working, so I can't watch. I literally have been on tumblr, scanning the cliff notes version. Jozea thinks the newbies are running the house, apparently. And he told Da'Vonne that. 

• Love 1

Jozia is pontificating on and on how no one should be afraid, blah blah blah and he loves to hear himself talk.  He and the beard guy are always lecturing, preaching.  They think they run the house.

• Love 1
(edited)

Corey comes off like a potential time bomb to me.  He hates Paul and Jozea and has been threatening to drop or beat either one of them  several times in the past hour.  I think he's mostly just blowing off steam, but it wouldn't take much to provoke him.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

From Jokers, 8:39 PM:

Corey said he would tell Julie "I gaily vote to evict Jozea" others are shooting that idea down hard. NT

Getting higher and higher on that shit list of mine, Corey. 'Cause you know he doesn't mean that definition of the word.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Breaking news, you guys. Jozea is calling ANOTHER 2am meeting...if he makes it to his own meeting. But the only one not invited is Tiffany.

Yesterday, Nicole, Michelle, Frank, James, and one other person weren't invited. 

Am I going to be staying up for this meeting that won't happen? Sadly, there's a good chance. 

REPORT BACK!

(edited)

Paul is talking to Frank as if they're in an alliance. Who all do the Paul/Victor/Jozea asshats think they have in their group? I've lost track.

Edited: I completely forgot that Frank won that new comp, and is the person who nominated Paul in the first place! Hahahaha! Yeah, I learned from Dani. I can hate a person the first time around and like them the second time. Right now, I like Frank.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10

Jozia is pontificating on and on how no one should be afraid, blah blah blah and he loves to hear himself talk.  He and the beard guy are always lecturing, preaching.  They think they run the house.

I'm running a little behind, but I finally caught up to this meeting.  Listening to him pontificate while everyone nods their heads is hysterical.  He's preaching "like Obama". SMH

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Paul is talking to Frank as if they're in an alliance. Who all do the Paul/Victor/Jozea asshats think they have in their group? I've lost track.

Natalie, Bridgette, and Bronte. Basically just the Powerpuff Girls. Unless there was another alliance that they were all in that I missed. I think Paul just talks to everyone.

Link to the only alliance chart I've found so far: https://i.redd.it/vk0ybghoma5x.png

I also think that he's going to go to bed wearing that Veto.

Edited by Callaphera
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm running a little behind, but I finally caught up to this meeting.  Listening to him pontificate while everyone nods their heads is hysterical.  He's preaching "like Obama". SMH

Obama gets blamed for everything.

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Edited: I completely forgot that Frank won that new comp, and is the person who nominated Paul in the first place! Hahahaha! Yeah, I learned from Dani. I can hate a person the first time around and like them the second time. Right now, I like Frank.

I know, right?  His appearance is so different.  Short hair is his friend and he is a bit more quiet too.

• Love 6

I find Bridgette's face very compelling-and I love her WTF face-but, except for Michelle, I think this bunch is extremely weak. I also think a huge mistake was made in casting the vets. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Paul and Jozea were also convinced there was a live show Sunday because there's no way the show would let them marinate for a week.

Oy, I have no idea where they found these guys.  It's like they did just fall off a turnip truck.

ETA:  I was very impressed with Frank in his conversation with Paul telling him to chill his ass out.  He was respectful and did it in a way where Paul  wouldn't take offense, but he got his point across.  I really appreciate that he told him it wasn't cool to call Nicole or any other woman a "bitch" even if he was just excited.   Frank makes a damn good coach.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Frank has done something few douchey houseguests have done - he grew up. Maybe Boogie and Evil Dick could learn a thing or two from that example. 

Agreed. He's a very different Frank then he was in his first season. It is nice to see. 

• Love 6

I missed the beginning of this loooonnnnggggg conversation between Jozea, Paul and Paulie.  Please tell me that Paulie is just playing them for info and not really strategizing with them....

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, there's a meeting going on. My stream to the live feeds currently isn't working, so I can't watch. I literally have been on tumblr, scanning the cliff notes version. Jozea thinks the newbies are running the house, apparently. And he told Da'Vonne that. 

Awwww, I am gonna miss that boy.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, karriemom said:

I missed the beginning of this loooonnnnggggg conversation between Jozea, Paul and Paulie.  Please tell me that Paulie is just playing them for info and not really strategizing with them....

Paulie is playing them and it appears very easy to do! 

• Love 3

I have to admit I'm liking Paulies gameplay right now. He had a good conversation with Paul, and worked him just right about the upcoming vote.   He seems to have some good relationships building.

And there was a cute thing when Z and Tiffany were telling him he was one of the smartest, and he said "well yeah of the guys"

Stop the presses, a man playing BB  actually recognize that there are WOMEN smarter than him.

I don't hate Paul as much as others do. Yes he's an attention seeking fame whore, but well this is big brother.  But there are times when he kinda seems like a nice guy. Not just with Glenn leaving, but there have been other times when people were upset/unhappy and he was sincere with them, or the voice of reason

And just when I start to feel warm fuzzy, he goes on a rant about people desecrating the American flag… WHILE WEARING FREAKING AMERICAN FLAG UNDERWEAR.  Then I just can't

• Love 9
(edited)

Yesterday.  It was nice to see people getting to know each other and learning more about them.  To a point, I turned them off about 8pm.  Caught up at Jokers this morning. 

Interesting that Frank helped Paul by teaching him some etiquette.  Makes me wonder if he will turn himself around.  I have had the feeling that his behavior was, in part, fueled by him thinking he had to be this way,  a victim of watching too many trashy reality shows where this is encouraged and expected. 

Anyone watch this talk?  I would like to hear more about that.   

And are they all on board with voting Joz out?  And is their talk of Bronte as the next in focus for elimination, barring any unforeseen shake ups, agreed on to some extent? 

Edited by wings707

I haven't quite figured out Tiffany yet. For all her mannerisms that are the same as Vanessa's, her gameplay is quite different. She's much more social, but she also doesn't have the persuasive Lead-the-Masses air about her that got Vanessa to the top 3. Tiffany feels like a mid-season/early jury boot to me. 

Zakiyah I can see going far. Which is exciting. She's a smart girl who knows the game and is quite likable, and right now she's in good with most of the house. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Day is a different person this season and she is playing well.  She is one of my favorites.  I think she was under the impression that she had to play the sassy finger wagging girl, last time.  Because that does not appear to be who she really is.   

As I mentioned, I think other newbies (Paul, Vic, Joz and Nat) fell prey to this line of thinking, as well. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Day is a different person this season and she is playing well.  She is one of my favorites.  I think she was under the impression that she had to play the sassy finger wagging girl, last time.  Because that does not appear to be who she really is.   

She told one of the vets yesterday that there have been so many times she's wanted to go off on Paul and Jozea but she learned her lesson last season. I think she's the same Day, she's just doing a better job of being calm. I think that'll change the first time she's on the block and in danger. Cool and collected under pressure she's not. 

• Love 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

As I mentioned, I think other newbies (Paul, Vic, Joz and Nat) fell prey to this line of thinking, as well. 

And this is why I hate vets playing with newbies. Day (and tbh James, Nicole, and Frank) were hardly better their first time around than any of these newbies they just have experience now and have learned. It's just annoying.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I haven't quite figured out Tiffany yet. For all her mannerisms that are the same as Vanessa's, her gameplay is quite different. She's much more social, but she also doesn't have the persuasive Lead-the-Masses air about her that got Vanessa to the top 3. Tiffany feels like a mid-season/early jury boot to me. 

I agree with this. But even though she's definitely much more social than Vanessa I still don't think her social game is that great. She is isolating herself with the vets. She spent the better part of yesterday upstairs in Nicole's HOH room. She needs to try to talk to more than just the 8 person alliance.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

She told one of the vets yesterday that there have been so many times she's wanted to go off on Paul and Jozea but she learned her lesson last season.

I saw her tell the camera that in the HOH room when she was alone for a minute too, so I think she's sincere on that.

• Love 2