Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I thought there were two yellow chairs there before.  Is the new power going to let someone nominate a third person??  Or are they finally bringing a shrink into the house full-time?

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I thought there were two yellow chairs there before.  Is the new power going to let someone nominate a third person??  Or are they finally bringing a shrink into the house full-time?

BB MVP-like but decided by competition? Interesting. But MVP really didn't become interesting until America took over the vote after the third Elissa win.

ETA:

Corey about the live feeds being on: "I guarantee they think I'm gay now." Dull as dishwater, sure. But gay? Nah.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sounds like we have our first official alliance with name: The 8 Pack, consisting of the vets, Tiffany, Zakiyah, Corey, and Michelle. I don't know why Paulie doesn't seem to be involved. 

So... the second coming of the Bomb Squad? Who's Devin?

Bridgette seems like the Fun Police of the season. She won't share a bed with anyone (or just with a man) because of her boyfriend outside the house and she was asking the other HGs if they can police each other's swearing. Between that and the "follow me on Instagram!" shoutouts, I'm desperate for that 2 am meeting.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

So James also knows Tiffany is Vanessa's sister. Does anyone else know? Honestly, how can they not?! They're basically the same person except Tiffany is wayyy less annoying and doesn't bounce off the walls like a bunny on crack.

• Love 2
(edited)

Victor and Jozea, the brain trusts of this season, were talking on the couches about how they are targeting Nicole and Michelle next week. There was also talk about someone winning a competition and Paul being on the block? (Not Paulie.) Bronte joined the conversation but was either laying on her mic or it isn't working properly (she's already gotten a handful of "plug in your battery pack" and "exchange your mic" messages) but the conversation eventually made its way over to how Michelle looks like Christine from BB16. There was also mention that Nicole claimed she didn't have "it" which I'm guessing is the secret MVP power? Victor and Jozea also said that they have a "core 7". And the best part of all of this? They didn't bother to whisper until Bronte showed up. Just talked about it out loud where anyone could walk by. Okay then.

If there is a third nominee, that explains why they have a couch instead of nomination chairs. But hey, there's been wine tonight and it's late so I could be way off base here.

ETA: Natalie and Victor managed to get into a showmance and broke up before the live feeds turned on. 

And Jozea asked Paul, if he wins Veto tomorrow, to use it on Jozea and leave himself on the block. LOL

Nicole and James are finding hiding places under the benches in the Safari lounge in order to spy on the 2 am meeting that they weren't invited to. Paul has come in and out of the room twice and thought that Michelle was alone. Nicole had to come out because Paul kept yelling for her but I'm hoping that she hides back under the benches for the meeting.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Marie80 said:

So James also knows Tiffany is Vanessa's sister. Does anyone else know? Honestly, how can they not?! They're basically the same person except Tiffany is wayyy less annoying and doesn't bounce off the walls like a bunny on crack.

I think they all know. Or, Zakiyah and Nicole know for sure too. I assume if Zakiyah knows, most everyone else does too.

I'm watching the feeds from early this morning, and I still can't completely figure out the different alliances yet. Zakiyah, Day, and Tiffany seem like they're pretty tight. Also it sort of seems like Paul is nominated too? Day, Z, and Tiffany were talking about how Jozea told Paul that if Paul wins POV, he should take Jozea off the block and Paul can stay up there. I thought for a minute they meant Paulie instead of Paul, but then they proceeded to talk about how they don't trust Paul because from Day 1 he drew a line and said he was 100% going after the vets. Which is what Paul did.

Also, it seems like the big alliance all want Jozea out, but Day is telling Paul that they're voting out Paulie? I don't know. I'm still a bit confused.

ETA: Are there two different girl alliances right now? I'm here for this.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

So, I found a way to watch the live feeds so I ended up watching to see if they had that meeting. By the way, they didn't because Jozea said he was tired and fell asleep. 

There are officially three different alliances: The Powerpuff Girls (Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette), the Eight Pack (consisted I think of the vets plus Corey, Tiffany, Michelle, and Zakiyah) and The Fatal Five (Nicole, Da'Vonne, Tiffany, Michelle, Zakiyah). So for the first time I think ever, we have two female alliances. 

All of the girls were trash talking the boys all night. Bronte, Natalie and Bridgette were figuring out the alliances pretty easily and how they would stay safe. They feel like they'll only stay safe if they vote out Paulie, as the other side of the house doesn't like them. Da'Vonne and Nicole were talking about getting Bronte, Bridgette, and Natalie out after getting out Jozea, Victor and Paul. Again, makes sense as they don't have an alliance with them. 

Actually, I was more impressed with Natalie than anyone, as she really doesn't like any of the guys and is gunning for the girls to rule the house. She also discussed a lot about double standards in the house, how girls are targeted for the stupidest reasons while the boys have always slid by, how the girls always turn on each other while the guys forgive and move forward, etc. Very insightful on her end. Bronte and Bridgette shared similar views, but I think Natalie has a much clearer head than the others. She knows what she's talking about, and she is very much against the guys in the house (except for James I guess?) They all hate Paul for several reasons, but one of them being that he came into their room at one point, was talking to them, and said he would come in the middle of the night and lick their toes. James claims he has a foot fetish, but that is just creepy as hell. 

Paul is nominated. I guess the new challenge is some sort of MVP thing. Apparently Nicole (or Michelle?) won and Paul was put up as a third nominee. 

The one thing that I learned bugs me about Bronte that she not only can't sleep with a guy in the same bed (which is totally fine), but she was highly uncomfortable with sleeping with a guy in the same room. She almost got James kicked out of the room until they learned he had nowhere else to sleep but the Have Not room. I can probably get over this minor quirk about Bronte, though...unless it's legitimately because she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend. Like, what, is he going to be so enraged that he'll come to the Big Brother house, sneak in, and beat James senseless? I don't fully understand why she feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as a boy, but there you go. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The one thing that I learned bugs me about Bronte that she not only can't sleep with a guy in the same bed (which is totally fine), but she was highly uncomfortable with sleeping with a guy in the same room. She almost got James kicked out of the room until they learned he had nowhere else to sleep but the Have Not room. I can probably get over this minor quirk about Bronte, though...unless it's legitimately because she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend. Like, what, is he going to be so enraged that he'll come to the Big Brother house, sneak in, and beat James senseless? I don't fully understand why she feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as a boy, but there you go. 

And if a few weeks (if she's still there) we'll probably see her taking naps in the same bed with a guy with no issues.  I hate it when girls come into the house with these types of issues. 

• Love 3

Paul has a foot fetish and threatened Bronte and other girl that he'd come in during the night and kiss their toes.  Fatal 5 alliance Nicole, Tiff, Day, and two-do not know their names yet.

• Love 1

I didn't know where to put this, since it's not from the episode, but it's not from the livefeeds, but I was watching Vanessa's YouNow she did last night, and she said she's pretty sure that Day watched Tiffany win Audrey's show Sequester, so Day already knew who Tiffany was coming into the house and that she had some game.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Someone earlier said this same thing about Bridgette so are they both saying this or is it one or the other? It sounds more like Bridgette to me since I remember her saying in the Jeff interviews that she was staunchly against a showmance.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, I was more impressed with Natalie than anyone, as she really doesn't like any of the guys and is gunning for the girls to rule the house. She also discussed a lot about double standards in the house, how girls are targeted for the stupidest reasons while the boys have always slid by, how the girls always turn on each other while the guys forgive and move forward, etc. Very insightful on her end. Bronte and Bridgette shared similar views, but I think Natalie has a much clearer head than the others. She knows what she's talking about, and she is very much against the guys in the house.

This please me SO much because Natalie was my pre-show fave and I'm glad she's not disappointing.

I love the fact that there's multiple female alliances, but I'm like 87% sure they'll completely disintegrate within like a week.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Someone earlier said this same thing about Bridgette so are they both saying this or is it one or the other? It sounds more like Bridgette to me since I remember her saying in the Jeff interviews that she was staunchly against a showmance.

Both Bridgette and Bronte, as far as I understand from their conversation, won't sleep in the same bed with a guy, but Bronte, I believe, was less than comfortable with being in the same room at night with a guy. I may be misinterpreting, but I am pretty sure it's both who won't sleep just in the same bed. I swear, though, I thought Bronte was heavily implying her discomfort with James in the room. I think she was the one that was continually questioning James about his sleeping arrangements and if there was another bed he could be sleeping in. Obviously, she dropped the subject and went to sleep, but this is what I got out of their whole conversation. I'm willing to be wrong about the discomfort of a man sleeping in the same room as Bronte. 

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love the fact that there's multiple female alliances, but I'm lik 87% sure they'll completely disintegrate within like a week.

I have hope for the Powerpuff Girls sticking together. But Fatal Five? That one is riskier. They all claim to not be girly girls, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Da'Vonne, Zakiyah and Michelle, from my own assumptions, seem to be more of the mean girls (Michelle for her fatphobic comments pre-season Da'Vonne with her big mouth, Zakiyah is the only one I'm unsure about but the show seems to have tried to cast a stereotypical sassy black girl) and I can't see them sticking to the girls' alliance all season, which is really sad. I remember when Nicole was friends with Christine in 16, she was very willing to gossip about and trash talk other girls, and she mostly stuck with the guys after that friendship fell apart. Tiffany is somehow the only one I could see fighting to keep the girls alliance together, but with Da'Vonne clearly thinking she's the ringleader in all of this (I can just imagine her boasting in her DRs about being the sole creator of this alliance), I'm going to give it three weeks as of right now. I want to be pleasantly surprised, though. I want to see a girls alliance stick together as long as some of the boys alliance. But maybe a smaller group is better, with allies on the side. Five people may just be pushing it. 

Honestly, if it was the Powerpuff Girls plus Tiffany included in that, I'd have some hope for a power shift. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

I think Bronte said she won't sleep in the same room as James because he apparently snores and she's a light sleeper. They were discussing it up in the HOH room before bed, and mentioned the snoring.

the Eight Pack (consisted I think of the vets plus Corey, Tiffany, Michelle, and Zakiyah)

I'm surprised that Paulie isn't in there as well.  It sounded last night like he thinks he has a tight three with Frank and Corey. 

Victor is up making himself breakfast, all others still sleeping. 

The new house design is making feed watching very pleasant visually.  Beautiful job. 

Cory is up, too.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think Bronte said she won't sleep in the same room as James because he apparently snores and she's a light sleeper. They were discussing it up in the HOH room before bed, and mentioned the snoring.

Ah, ok. I know there was some talk about snoring, but I guess I thought that there was discomfort with men, for some reason. In that case, that's fine. 

(edited)

Vic and Cory are laughing about last night.  There was a pillow fight and hilarity. 

fish

they were talking about production 

I have to know their names better!  Girl with short bob who won't share a bed is up putting on her pixilated costume.

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Has he ever watched this show?

It seems like the girls are the only ones who have. Because I don't think any of the guys have a clue what they're doing.

James holds his fork like a toddler. 

Everyone is up. 

The Messiah is ON.  Way too early for this shit.  Cut to fish as he talks about whale vaginas. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

It seems like the girls are the only ones who have. Because I don't think any of the guys have a clue what they're doing.

Yes,  they had to be told about singing. 

There is a frat boy thing going on in the kitchen now. 

Jozea now talking about farting at length again, he already did in kitchen earlier.  

Endless middle school humor from the boys (not James or Frank). 

Paul is setting himself up for the block by just being obnoxious.  Go for it.  

• Love 1

Nichole and Tiff in HOH bonding and doing their hair. 

The think their team is good.  Talking about Nichole picking well.

God Nic stop raking through your hair wet.  It is not only noisy but terrible for your hair/extensions!  

Corey about the live feeds being on: "I guarantee they think I'm gay now." Dull as dishwater, sure. But gay? Nah.

Oh, I don't know. I definitely get a vibe from him.

• Love 3

Day walked in and they stopped talking about others, mainly the boys being boys.  Seems Nic may not totally trust her.  Don't know, just my opinion. 

Off to take a shower. 

30 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

YESSSSSSS! FINALLY! Ugh I know Grodner is going to do her level best to ruin this for me!

7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

A lot of people do. Pre-show a lot of people were speculating that his homophobia was more of a 'he's closeted' thing.

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Day walked in and they stopped talking about others, mainly the boys being boys.  Seems Nic may not totally trust her.  Don't know, just my opinion. 

I could easily see this. I don't think Day is someone Nicole would actually want to play with, she's just been forced to because of the situation. Honestly if anyone was going to fuck up the Fatal Five alliance I put my money on Nicole.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The fact he mentioned it with concern for how he is viewed has me wondering, too.  Homophobic or closeted.  

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

YESSSSSSS! FINALLY! Ugh I know Grodner is going to do her level best to ruin this for me!

A lot of people do. Pre-show a lot of people were speculating that his homophobia was more of a 'he's closeted' thing.

I could easily see this. I don't think Day is someone Nicole would actually want to play with, she's just been forced to because of the situation. Honestly if anyone was going to fuck up the Fatal Five alliance I put my money on Nicole.

My money is on Day. 

(edited)

Just into some game talk and fish.  

Back

Nichole has bad grammar.  ugh.  "This blow dryer don't even plug in up here."  You are supposed to learn it in HS  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I guess I should turn on the feeds at some point. I just usually prefer to do it after they're all awake and ready. I guess I just don't like watching women do their hair and makeup for half an hour. I think it was Liz last season who I watched fiddling with her hair for ten minutes before I gave up on the 'watching people get ready' stuff. Unless there's important game talk during this time. 

I agree Lady.  Only because this is the first day it is on that I am watching.  Mornings are boring until later when they grab early opportunities to talk. 

I also second Day messing up the alliance. She's the one who has stated that she doesn't work well with others, and if she presumes herself to be the leader and people start disagreeing with what she is saying, then I could see her being the first booted in their alliance. She's too high strung and as much as she actually seems to have mellowed out compared to last season, I just have to wonder how long it will take before she starts blabbing her mouth too much. Although, maybe seeing Victor and Jozea doing it has helped. 

Honestly, if we could replace her with Natalie, I'd love the Fatal Five a lot more. 

James is talking to Tiff about how the newbies are confident because they have the numbers.  Someone told him they can tell a liar.  James was lying and he didn't pick up on it.  Laughing about that. 

• Love 1

I think Day is going to be big trouble for the returnees.  She has her eye on breaking away and doing her own thing, I think.  For now she has their safety.  

If the other side DOESN'T realize that Tiffany is Vanessa's sister, then they are just idiots. She sounds EXACTLY  like her. It's uncanny. Last night while watching a bit of the Feeds, when she was off Camera and talking I kept thinking OMG VANESSA. 

• Love 2

I actually don't think any of the vets actually want to work together (minus probably James) so I suspect eventually they'll all break away. Frank is already probably planning to drop them for a group of boring white dudes. And I just don't think Nicole and Day will be able to work together for very long.

James, Tiff and Frank are talking about making sure that Paul leaves the nominations the same should he win the veto.  They are going to tell him it puts a target on his back. 

Day just came in to HOH and said there is comp talk all over the house.  I have been in HOH for a long time now.  Anyone else want to go listen to the others

Just now, wings707 said:

Day just came in to HOH and said there is comp talk all over the house.  I have been in HOH for a long time now.  Anyone else want to go listen to the others

The only other thing they're showing is Bronte/Paulie and they're not talking game.