Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

First loud food cruncher of the season. Thanks, Michelle. Go eat your Cap'n Crunch elsewhere and away from your mic, please. Now I have to listen to Paul talk about being a devil child. Ugh.

Edited by Callaphera
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

To recap where they are in the house

The third "mystery comp" has been played and as a result, Paul is a 3rd nominee for the week. The competition is called BB Roadkill.

Frank won.

Natalie and Victor have already been in a showmance and broken up

Zakiyah and Paulie seem to have something going on

Jozea has stirred up drama. He commented to James about nobody asking soldiers to die for our freedom. 

The have-nots ended at midnight so there are currently no have-nots.

Alliances (the ones that seem to be real)

Power Puff Girls: Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette

Fatal Five: Nicole, Day, Zakiyah, Michelle, Tiffany

8 Pack: Nicole, Day, James, Frank, Zakiyah, Tiffany, Michelle and Corey, with Paulie as their "extra"

Yup.

I read this on Jokers this morning. You should probably credit them if it is a c/p.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bridgette is my new favourite*. She loved Victoria from BB16. That's enough for me.

*opinion subject to change 3284691 times in the next two weeks

+1!

Michelle is horrible, but she hates Frankie, so I'm having a hard time hating her. But then she started talking about what a nice guy Caleb was and she lost me again.

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

+1!

Michelle is horrible, but she hates Frankie, so I'm having a hard time hating her. But then she started talking about what a nice guy Caleb was and she lost me again.

She has a crush on Ian, too. But then she won me over when she said she's self-evict if Frankie had been a returnee. You know she wouldn't but it's still lovely to hear.  

• Love 5

I like the entire Powerpuff girl (Bridgette, Bronte, Natalie) alliance. It's funny that these three charming, likable girls would end up on the same group. I have no idea if they have a shot game-wise but I'm rooting for them.

• Love 6

Yeah, it's a nice alliance, so it's doomed to failure since we can't have nice things. ;)

Although, seriously, what if this was somehow THE season where the ladies actually took control? Well, Season 6 they did, as well, but so much of that was "For the love of Cappy!" so it grated a lot (Season 3 was great, as well, but that was just Jun playing out a brilliant plan and not really ladies controlling the game). 

• Love 3

At least no one is thinking that they're at summer camp this season. There doesn't seem to be a Meg in the group. They're all playing hard to begin with, which probably means within three weeks it's going to be boring as fuck but at least everyone seems to be playing. I don't think there's a Derrick in here, which is also nice. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She has a crush on Ian, too. 

Oh yea I forgot about her Ian love. Yea I hate her!

I'm glad there are others liking Powerpuff Girls. They're adorable and I love them so surely they'll all be evicted back-to-back soon.

• Love 1

I'm putting this here because it's spoiler-y:

An article just went up on People.com about the new Roadkill competition, which takes place in the BB RV. It gets moved into the backyard every week for the comp. The first one was the "Take it Off" comp, where they had to strip out of a track suit and socks down to their bathing suits while holding down three buttons. Letting go of the button sped up the time however much, shortest time won. I've seen it mentioned that Frank told some people that he had won the comp. 

(edited)

I am not on board with the powder puff girls, yet anyway.  Natalie is throwing herself at every boy and Bridgette asked someone to tell the others to watch their language. Good luck with that, you are on the wrong show.   Bronte has done nothing to annoy me.  I may like them tomorrow. 

I listened to Z for a long time today.  I like her a lot, she is a very sweet woman.  I like James, too. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I am not on board with the powder puff girls, yet anyway.  Natalie is throwing herself at every boy and Bridgette asked someone to tell the others to watch their language. Good luck with that, you are on the wrong show.   Bronte has done nothing to annoy me.  I may like them tomorrow. 

I listened to Z a lot today.  I like her a lot, she is a very sweet woman.  I like James, too. 

I don't get why flirting is a bad thing. It has been done throughout the seasons by both sexes. 

Until she gives a hand job, blowjob or comes on to a married man, I don't see the big deal. 

• Love 7

I don't entirely find that problematic. I don't know the context for Bridgette's situation, but depending on the type of language, mild censoring isn't always a bad thing. Unless it's like actually swearing that most people do. I know Bronte was self-censoring herself last night at one point, apologizing for almost swearing and all that. I'm sure Bridgette will be forgetting to watch her own language in a couple of weeks. As for Natalie flirting, it's a game move for her, personally. Whatever, if it works, then good for her. She seems to hate all the guys in the house anyway! Or so she says. I don't think I'll forget her double standards speech she made last night, so she's still on my good side.

I should listen more to Zakiyah. I've been trying to listen to different groups to see for myself. I almost sat through a whole minute of Paul and Jozea today. That was more than enough for me! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I don't get why flirting is a bad thing. It has been done throughout the seasons by both sexes. 

Until she gives a hand job, blowjob or comes on to a married man, I don't see the big deal. 

It isn't bad. The way she is going at it is annoying, she is too over the top and pushy.  Nothing more than that. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we know she was referring to curse words and not like the r word and what not?

Not sure. When she brought it up in the kitchen, people like Paul and Victor were using more curse words than non-curse words. Later that night, when Bronte and Natalie were in bed together in the London bedroom, one of them (I think it was Bronte) busted out with a single "r*****(ed)", which wasn't commented on besides some light laughter. I can't remember if Bridgette was in the room then or not.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

My opinions today will change, of course, the most always do.  

I don't know what Bridgette meant but I am glad to hear is is not the word fuck.  It is so commonly used by all, myself included. . 

Why is Cory wearing that hat, is it a punishment?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Victor was wearing it last night. It's the new kitty hat! I think they both look adorable in it. Which angers me because they both suck!

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

My opinions today will change, of course, the most always do.  

I don't know what Bridgette meant but I am glad to hear is is not the word fuck.  It is so commonly used by all, myself included. . 

Pretty sure the bunny hat came in Nicole's HoH basket. It's like the kitty hat of last season that James was always wearing.

I don't mind the cursing. I swear like a logger. Or a trucker. Or a sailor. Or maybe all three combined. But I'm not down with the offensive words or slurs. A well placed "fuck" is a thing of beauty, IMO.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13

Is there a possibility the newbie girls who have thrown in their lot with the Vets will join the PowerPuff girls? A Zak/Tiff/Michelle/Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte alliance would be haven!

I am sorry but I am not rooting for any of the vets. I have rooted for returnees in the past but those were people I enjoyed in their original season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

If I really loved one of the vets maybe I'd root for them but I can't just on principal. They will just become more and more entitled as the season goes on and Production will just do more and more to protect them and I hate it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Found another reason I can't like Michelle.  Per Joker's, Michelle was trashing Frankie (fine by me), said he was only cast because he was Arianna's brother (true), then she stated Frankie wasn't Arianna's "real" brother, just a half-brother.  Hate that type of thing.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Found another reason I can't like Michelle.  Per Joker's, Michelle was trashing Frankie (fine by me), said he was only cast because he was Arianna's brother (true), then she stated Frankie wasn't Arianna's "real" brother, just a half-brother.  Hate that type of thing.

Yeah, I've started reading through her reddit posts because I was bored and wanted to see why people seemed to hate her so much. Yep, for a nutritionist, she's quite nasty when it comes to talking about fat people. In one single comment she made, she threw in that being fat is not hereditary, it can be fixed with diet and exercise, people are lazy, etc. And she even posted in a group actually called fat people hate.

Yeah, I might actually be done with her. Also, she can shove it with the 'not a real brother' crap. It also doesn't help that I'm 22, so about a year younger, and I think she is incredibly immature. She's my age and I held more maturity than her when I was 16! 

• Love 10

Aaand feeds are down for Veto. Michelle came out of the DR in some ridiculous looking costume with a giant hat/headpiece thing (I thought she looked like a bottle of ketchup for a second) and we went to fish. Fingers crossed that Jozea or Paul don't win.

They've already discussed that if a nominee comes down, Bridgette is the replacement. Jozea target #1, Paul target #2. Pretty simple right now, which means it will be completely fucked (sorry, mom!) by Monday.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

They've already discussed that if a nominee comes down, Bridgette is the replacement. Jozea target #1, Paul target #2. Pretty simple right now, which means it will be completely fucked (sorry, mom!) by Monday.

Bridgett will be safe.  Jozea and Paul are the irritants.  Nic will talk him into not using it, most likely.  

Edited by wings707

While I'm not really rooting for the vets, I'm also not minding them either so far.  For now I'm finding them a little easier to listen to.  I'm really looking forward to some of the newbies getting smacked down first...  shake them up a bit, watch them scramble.  I'm pretty sure I'll have my hate on soon enough, as there isn't anyone I'm really caring about yet.   That could actually be a good thing though.  When I start really pulling for someone they get evicted soon thereafter.  

• Love 3

One of the newbies had to be reminded that they vote to evict, they don't vote for someone to stay. I didn't catch who said that but once I figure it out, I want that person gone. Be a recruit, that's fine, but at least know the basics of the game. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

One of the newbies had to be reminded that they vote to evict, they don't vote for someone to stay. I didn't catch who said that but once I figure it out, I want that person gone. Be a recruit, that's fine, but at least know the basics of the game. 

Good grief.  Many of them don't know the basics at all.  At one time that worked but no longer. 

2 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

It was Jozea. It seems like these people didn't even bother to watch one season while in sequester. 

They are too young to have wanted to sit on the computer with the feeds or even read them over the past few years. They were busy with other things.  It takes some time to understand this game.   Just watching the TV show does very little.  And I bet they are more familiar with the trashy reality shows where bad behavior abounds and encouraged.  I think they were expecting that, Vic, Jozea and Paul anyway.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

It was Jozea. It seems like these people didn't even bother to watch one season while in sequester. 

Oh, good. I'm already tired of him and ready for him to go. I was worried that it was going to be someone that I didn't mind.

• Love 1

Vic, Paul and Jozea got up early by BB standards so good for them.  It went downhill fast from there when talk turned into farts and whale vaginas.  BB cut to fish at that point.  

54 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I don't mind them putting Bridgette up as replacement. She will survive but it'll cement to the Power Puff girls alliances they suspect. And might be able to point out to some of the newbies how all three noms were newbies.

Those working with the vets have to waken the fuck up.

• Love 2