Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

*Points judgy finger* YOU STOLE MY GD HOUSE!!!!!

oh wait, wrong season

Wrong bitch, too. 

LOL

I grew up in the 70s where us kids made long-distance calls to psychics and other businesses who advertised in the back of various magazines including magazines that were geared to young people. My friends and I called those numbers. We even called the White House after the stupid newspaper made the mistake of noting the number in an article about a woman who kept receiving calls from people who thought they were calling the White House. Damn newspaper! Because of them noting the number and those damn ads for psychics, we had no choice but to call. Lord! When the bill came in, I got an earful and I also was taught a lesson about the difference between a free phone call and one that cost money. 

To me, a device is similar to a phone. There might be times when charges might ensue. My parents did not tell us kids about long distance calls. There was no lock or password on landlines. I once worked in the billing office of a major phone company. I cannot tell you how many parents called to complain about those 900 numbers. They had no clue until they received their bill. Many of the charges were for thousands of dollars. Many of those charges were waived. We were happy to put a block on their phone so no more calls to those numbers would occur. Plenty of adults were also clueless about those psychic ads on tv which were the craze 20 + years ago. They were duped into believing the first five minutes would only cost them 99 cents. The teeny tiny print on the screen was not clear. Many apps are also not clear and they make it easy for a young person to "agree" to purchase an item. I have an app on my device. When I make a purchase, I simply need to press "agree". That is due to how I set up the app payment option. Many stories have come out about parents receiving large bills due to app purchases. It seems to be the new norm.

If Kyle has her iPad set up for easy purchasing, this is certainly a lesson learned. She, like many parents, are clueless about app games and how many of them work. 

I loved seeing Eileen in her cut-out dress again. She looked awesome when she wore it to Erika's event. 

This episode was way better than what was shown this season. 

Dr. Kang is a phony. If he can tell what is going on inside Yo, he should have been able to figure out Yo is full of lemons, almonds, and shit.

Note to Gigi - next time you are sitting across from any male, close your damn legs. Damn nasty.

• Love 14

I was just about to equate Portia's very expensive mistake to something like the ones you mention. While the amount is startling, the type of activity itself that she did to accrue it isn't really different from what lots of kids do--and consequently what gives lots of parents a little wake-up call.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I can only speak for myself but Portia seems like a sweet kid of normal intelligence, physical development.  The circumstances of her birth may put her at another level but from all accounts she seems to behave in a pleasant fashion.  None of the kids on these shows are exactly middle class.  I hate to say it but spa parties for the grammar school set are not that uncommon.  It is more about the hair, mani-pedis, make up stuff.   Moms like mini-mes.  When I was growing up it was called playing dress up.  If Kyle's kid, like Brandi's kid, start asking other 12 year olds, at their mother's urging, if they are virgins I will adjust my view.

Heck, here in middle class heaven Podunk USA, the local community FB site is full of women looking for local places to take their 3 and 4 year olds for mani/pedis/spa days. LOL My 4 year old Granddaughter loves it when I do her nails and she does mine.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

erika claims to net cash out of her alter-ego?  Seems hard to believe considering the size of the posse.  I am also surprised (and don't believe) that hubby needs to constantly travel for work.  If he's that high up on the food chain, he is not attending routine hearings.  And most cases settle, and those conversations are often by phone.  I also cry bullshit on Erika sitting in on his meetings with counsel, clients, the Court, unless he was claiming she was his secretary or a paralegal - she is/was not an employee of the firm.

Tom's meetings likely aren't at hearings or in court.  He's meeting with clients, judges, police chief "friends", finance and corporate types...mostly schmoozing.  Those kinds of meetings often happen at lunch, dinner, cocktails, or some event like golfing.  I've no doubt he has brought Erika as arm candy to those kinds of meetings.

• Love 4

I could see him bringing her to schmoozing-type dinners with clients. But if she sat in on actual meetings with clients, she'd destroy attorney-client privilege. I have to assume Tom is smart enough not to do that. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, izabella said:

Tom's meetings likely aren't at hearings or in court.  He's meeting with clients, judges, police chief "friends", finance and corporate types...mostly schmoozing.  Those kinds of meetings often happen at lunch, dinner, cocktails, or some event like golfing.  I've no doubt he has brought Erika as arm candy to those kinds of meetings.

Yes.  They are important to each other in very different ways and it works for them.  Tom is so proud of her he showed one of her videos to a group of colleagues, much to their horror!  LOL.  He is beside himself with joy that he has such a beautiful wife.  And there is more there to it than just her looks; they have been together for over 10 years.  I think their relationship is interesting and pretty cool.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

I think it was pretty brilliant how Erika steered the conversation away from "how hot our husbands are" to how smart my husband is. I get the feeling she has had to explain her marriage quite a bit throughout the years. 

I agree.  But on the other hand, she shouldn't have to explain anything and I'm surprised she bothers.  If it were a bunch of guys sitting around talking about their hot wives, knowing that one of the guys was married to a much older, wrinklier, not so attractive woman - I would hope the guy wouldn't jump in with, "yeah, but...she's a brilliant mortgage banker.  So, so smart."  Lame.

When you love someone I'd think you'd not have explain or defend them like that. And I thought she sounded a little defend-y.

• Love 8

Rybread, mortgage banker's husband could jump in with how his wife is sexy which isn't necessarily related to looks and usually involves a whole lot more than looks.  Erika should have figured that one out long ago.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I see we have a few baseball fans on this thread.  Erika is NOT married to Joe Girardi.  

Quoted comment snipped to portions I'm responding to.

Pandy looks exactly like Ken.  I wonder what Ken's older son looks like.

HA! guilty and I OWN it. 

Warren and his mother Pamela Todd

Pamela-Todd.jpg?resize=375%2C600

Below from L to R, Warren, Pamela's mother, Sue Tanner and Warren's mom, Pamela

todd-family.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Well, she might try to explain it, but I suspect most people get it.  And she wasn't attracted to him because he was smart.  and he has spent a similar amount of time explaining the marriage, and no, everyone knows he wasn't attracted to her because she had a nice personality.

We don't know if she wasn't attracted to him because he was smart or not.  That's unfair and possibly untrue.  And everyone does not know that he wasn't attracted to her because she had a nice personality.  If you look at pictures of her when they got together, she was a diamond in the rough. No resemblance to Erika Jayne, OR Girardi for that matter.  She's probably always been confident and sassy, though.  Which might have been attractive to him when they met.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

^^ phone log or it didn't happen!^^

It happened across the bridge, off camera. You're screwed. Those swan bites on your on your ankles are proof, too.

• Love 5
(edited)

I really liked seeing the older photo of Erika and Tom. This was before she had plastic surgery, Botox and had hair color that resembles something more of a human color. She's almost a doppelganger for Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard.

0206983b1dbbb3c521649f17e4ad9338.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

HA! guilty and I OWN it. 

Warren and his mother Pamela Todd

Pamela-Todd.jpg?resize=375%2C600

Below from L to R, Warren, Pamela's mother, Sue Tanner and Warren's mom, Pamela

todd-family.jpg

He has Ken's eyes!

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It felt like she was trying to convince them  they were about to meet the great Wizard of Oz.

This and some of the other comments like it. When I feel like I'm being sold on someone it's a red flag to me. Wonderful/amazing people don't need to be explained.

Edited by homeperm
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I really liked seeing the older photo of Erika and Tom. This was before she had plastic surgery, Botox and had hair color that resembles something more of a human color. She's almost a doppelganger for Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard.

0206983b1dbbb3c521649f17e4ad9338.jpg

Wow, I wouldn't have known that was Erika if you didn't tell me.  I think she looks a bit like Mary Kay Letourneau there.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I can only speak for myself but Portia seems like a sweet kid of normal intelligence, physical development.  The circumstances of her birth may put her at another level but from all accounts she seems to behave in a pleasant fashion.  None of the kids on these shows are exactly middle class.  I hate to say it but spa parties for the grammar school set are not that uncommon.  It is more about the hair, mani-pedis, make up stuff.   Moms like mini-mes.  When I was growing up it was called playing dress up.  If Kyle's kid, like Brandi's kid, start asking other 12 year olds, at their mother's urging, if they are virgins I will adjust my view.

Yeah, I'm kind of in this camp. To me Portia is just an L.A. version of a normal kid. Pretending to be grown-up seems par for the course. She just has more elaborate ways of pretending.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 5/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, notnowimbusy said:

Yo at the acupuncturist is still  my fav.  I want him to be blindfolded and have her holding a Red Bull, a martini, and a pack of condoms. 

How ridiculous was that?  Any credibility she had is surely shot down now.

My parents did not tell us kids about long distance calls. 

I grew up in the 60s/70s and when I was young there was 1 phone, in the kitchen where everyone could see you.  We had to "qualify" to answer the phone with our phone manners.  From an early age we saw all the bills coming into the house.  I agree that Portia's parents were in the wrong here.  Had I slipped past the warden, I surely would have been fined and all phone rights taken away.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

About the Portia and app thing, companies do seem to have a policy about refunding money in instances like that, I believe. My niece ran up a bill of a couple hundred dollars on some game, and my sister called customer service, explained the situation, and the charges were wiped. She's no one famous or rich, just a nurse in a small town in the South, but she got the refund without much of an issue. And her lesson was learned from there on out. She set up the parental controls and it was dealt with. I'm guessing that's what it came down to with Kyle, as well. 

Yes, this isn't the first time I've heard personally of this happening and the parents being refunded - funny enough, the two I know of were also with the Kardashian app. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, jinjer said:

ITA that Ken Todd the soccer player and Ken Todd the club owner are two different people.

Funny!  I have no problem seeing a younger version of our favorite curmudgeon in that pic :)

6 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Do normal 7 year old kids get acting lessons, private horse-riding lessons, private jets to go to Lake Tahoe, $500 shopping sprees with mom on Rodeo Drive and spa treatments?

2D98C9DD00000578-3281192-image-m-6_14453

not spoiled..... much? That's it, keep her grounded Kyle.

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Normal kids of wealthy folks probably do, yes. Those examples are rich-people versions of what lots of ordinary-income parents pay for: lessons, family trips, clothes shopping. It's all relative; why should parents not allow things for their kids if they can afford them? My not-rich parents afforded what they could for me; was I spoiled because another family couldn't afford those exact things? 

And, haha--it's not like Portia was on a private plane alone; she should have to fly coach on JetBlue just to avoid being labeled spoiled?

I have a much younger sister (she would be the Portia in our family) and she has had a totally different upbringing than I had - by the time she was Portia's age, my brother and I were away in college and my dad had progressed from "normal" to "big-deal" business man, and my parents were much more relaxed in their 40s than they had been in their early 20s, so they just lived their lives and took her around with them, (until her school reprimanded them for her missing too much :)  But pooh on the school - by the time she graduated from high school she had visited 6 continents and has had a lot of experiences that "normal" kids never can have.  I agree with the previous poster who said that it's nice to see Kyle letting her explore her interests without pushing or assuming everything she does is leading to a professional career as a famous person!  

2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I agree.  But on the other hand, she shouldn't have to explain anything and I'm surprised she bothers.  If it were a bunch of guys sitting around talking about their hot wives, knowing that one of the guys was married to a much older, wrinklier, not so attractive woman - I would hope the guy wouldn't jump in with, "yeah, but...she's a brilliant mortgage banker.  So, so smart."  Lame.

When you love someone I'd think you'd not have explain or defend them like that. And I thought she sounded a little defend-y.

I would agree with you had she been defending him after the others had met him, but in this case she was building him up before they had, and was therefore letting them know that they were going to meet an amazing man who she was happy and proud to be married to.  So I thought it was rather clever of her to put it in their minds before they met him :)

2 hours ago, izabella said:

Rybread, mortgage banker's husband could jump in with how his wife is sexy which isn't necessarily related to looks and usually involves a whole lot more than looks.  Erika should have figured that one out long ago.

See above - I think she HAD figured it out and put it into practice very well!

• Love 7
9 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

This is Ken's son, with his wife and grandson.

article-2302450-18F0140A000005DC-797_306

Wasn't LVP pissy about Ken's son marrying an older woman? I seem to remember her throwing a eclipse style shade at her.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, wings707 said:

No, clothes for her online game person.  She clearly didn't understand that having her character try on all of the dress choices cost money!  There is no way they are going to get that money back, I am sure it happens frequently.  Not to that amount but kids misunderstanding and parents not realizing this can be done.  

This type of thing happens semi-frequently, although usually for tens of dollars, not tens of thousands. At the major children's entertainment network that I worked at (not Disney) we classified it as friendly fraud.  Our policy was to give the parents a choice, keep the charges and allow their kid to keep playing the game or get a full refund and be permanently banned.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Jel said:

Yes, and then she said she lied about the strap on biz. Lisa Rinna, truth teller. It was kind of an interesting tell -- she lied one way or another, and she did it with ease. Pretty notable (to me, anyway) for someone who spent half a season talking about the importance of honesty.

How dare you!  Rinna does not lie.  Eileen said so and that's all the proof anyone should need.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

From what I have read on here, it is a Kim Kardashian, app and people actually pay for virtual clothes?  It has to be geared at children because I cannot imagine anyone over the age of 10 paying a $100.00, to see cartoon Kim on the red carpet in a certain dress.   I can see Portia being enamored by the app due to the fact she actually knows the Kardashians and Jenners.  

Sadly, it is not just children. That stupid thing made gazillions out of the gate and it was adults raving about how addictive it was. Mmkay.

why-kim-kardashian-hollywood-is-a-200-million-hit-app Forbes.com

The game’s concept is simple:  With Kim Kardashian as their mentor, users work their way up the rungs of Hollywood to become, ultimately, an A List celebrity.

Emy Sebagh, a 20 year old from Los Angeles, ranks as the number one A-Lister in her group (at the time of publishing.)

“Being an A-list celebrity means you get more appearances, shoots and big opportunities such as being the face of a brand. This also means you get more money, which you can use to buy properties and new outfits that will help you level up, and gain more followers. I currently have over 50 million followers.”

While this may seem an unappealing, even objectionable endeavor to those who have grown wary of a culture obsessed with the fast pursuit of fame, these young players say they ‘get’ the game’s humor and – something beloved of their age-group: the irony.

Says Ali, “Kim Kardashian has taken every negative connotation that has ever been made about her and incorporated it into this game. Half the fun is waiting for the little inside jokes like ‘Dating another celebrity will make you more famous.’ And it’s actually quite funny when you come across a character you’re having a faux Twitter war with, or a D-Lister trying to bad mouth you, you think to yourself: Is Kim referring to who I think she is?”

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Wasn't LVP pissy about Ken's son marrying an older woman? I seem to remember her throwing a eclipse style shade at her.

She was pissy because the woman had been a close friend of hers, which in her mind made her stepson off limits. 

• Love 14
(edited)
5 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

Surely this is a sign of the end times. Fix it Jesus ^^^

The end times already happened.  We are now burning in hell.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7

Lisa is only 5 years older than Ken's son. I think the son married Lisa's friend in late 80s, he would have been early 20s at the time. 

Ken is way beyond Botox making any difference. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

How dare you!  Rinna does not lie.  Eileen said so and that's all the proof anyone should need.

Of course she doesn't lie, her mouth does though. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

This type of thing happens semi-frequently, although usually for tens of dollars, not tens of thousands. At the major children's entertainment network that I worked at (not Disney) we classified it as friendly fraud.  Our policy was to give the parents a choice, keep the charges and allow their kid to keep playing the game or get a full refund and be permanently banned.

I was thinking that if it was kartrashian/jinner site, Kyle probably called and got the charges dropped and an 'unlimited password' setup for the kid. THAT will teach her to be more responsible?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, jumper sage said:

How ridiculous was that?  Any credibility she had is surely shot down now.

It was ridiculous.  I'm not sure I understood what the acupuncturist was trying to do there.  But to be fair, there are people who think rubbing fennel oil over their stomach will cure their chronic constipation and wearing a magnetized bracelet will cure arthritis.  Or drinking grape juice and eating a cracker is like drinking the blood and eating the body of Jesus Christ which will wash away their sins. My neighbor does the former, my mother the latter. And gives 10%+ of her annual income to do so.  But if it makes them happy and isn't hurting anybody, more power to them. It's their money. 

• Love 9

“I am unstoppable and extremely disciplined when it comes to taking my pills and my I.V.s and sticking to my treatments in order to find a cure,"

says Yolanda, in the same segment in which continuing to take her antibiotics is put to the magic muscle test.  (That really angered me, until I realized her "advocate" probably picked them up on a Tijuana drug store sweep in the first place)

Portia's situation reminded me of a similar scene in my childhood, when I was a couple of years older than Portia. My mom had explicitly told us NOT to be jumping over the new sprinkler because we'd break it (we had always jumped over sprinklers -- something about this one must have been special).  Anyway, of course I was outside and decided to just do a leap over... slipped on my landing, fell smack on it, and it snapped.  I was a really good kid who never got in trouble, and certainly never did things I'd expressly been forbidden to do, and there was no way to cover it up. So I went in the house and fessed up and was crying so hard my mother had to comfort me instead of yelling.  

That was some shady stuff, showing Erika's "rehearsals."  Honey, no matter what you're wearing and how they edit your performances on film, you're neither a singer nor a dancer (let alone any kind of professional singer/dancer) if you can't find the ONE.  That was painful to watch.  

• Love 6
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Note to Gigi - next time you are sitting across from any male, close your damn legs. Damn nasty.

Choos pee-pole tink dat da bagina is a nasty ting. Gigi iz a moh-dul and izunt ashaymed of her nay-ked-nuss. A bagina is da yoosed to get da some tings in life, like a hoos-band dat is rich. Maybe miss-ter jeer-ar-dee can be da Gigi's att-tur-nee if she gets into truh-ble like da udder one?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ingenting said:

Lisa is only 5 years older than Ken's son. I think the son married Lisa's friend in late 80s, he would have been early 20s at the time. 

Ken is way beyond Botox making any difference. 

LOL, that is almost a math/SAT question!

Lisa is 5 years older than Ken's son, IF Ken's son married an Older Woman, How much older is she than Pandora? How old is Lisa and how old is Jiggy in human years? Show your work.

• Love 10

Vinnie and the ax.  Anybody but me think he should've walked right down the stairs, opened the front door and started to whack down that overgrown vegetation growing all over their house to make an escape route in case of a fire?

That ax scene was....odd.  And then the following scene when his 11 year old calls him out for acting weird.  Methinks Vinnie is missing his acting days.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, ryebread said:

It was ridiculous.  I'm not sure I understood what the acupuncturist was trying to do there.  But to be fair, there are people who think rubbing fennel oil over their stomach will cure their chronic constipation and wearing a magnetized bracelet will cure arthritis.  Or drinking grape juice and eating a cracker is like drinking the blood and eating the body of Jesus Christ which will wash away their sins. My neighbor does the former, my mother the latter. And gives 10%+ of her annual income to do so.  But if it makes them happy and isn't hurting anybody, more power to them. It's their money. 

I don't bother with the cracker or the grape juice, Anybody who can get nailed on a cross, get buried and come back to life would see right thru the charade?

• Love 5
(edited)

Maybe (ha, definitely) I'm weird but that pic of Portia gives me the heebie jeebies.  The cucumber slices make her eyes look like those of the kids in Village of the Damned, and the masque goo looks like dried blood.  Or bacon slices.  Mmm, bacon.  On a cute little kid in a cute pink robe.

I'll show myself out.

46 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Anybody else shocked that YO's "health advocate"  Daisy, is seen in Dr. Kang's video testimonials.  

Nope, not at all.

Edited by DeepRed
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So Warren is 50 and his wife is 66.  I don't think she was exactly a contemporary of LVP's just a friend.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/videos/ramona-and-her-drinking

How does this link relate to LVP's son and his marriage?

1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Vinnie and the ax.  Anybody but me think he should've walked right down the stairs, opened the front door and started to whack down that overgrown vegetation growing all over their house to make an escape route in case of a fire?

That ax scene was....odd.  And then the following scene when his 11 year old calls him out for acting weird.  Methinks Vinnie is missing his acting days.

I thought the ax scene was hysterical!  Vinnie's son is at the age where everything his parents do is embarrassing.  Vince was just being silly.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, DeepRed said:

Maybe (ha, definitely) I'm weird but that pic of Portia gives me the heebie jeebies.  The cucumber slices make her eyes look like those of the kids in Village of the Damned, and the masque goo looks like dried blood.  Or bacon slices.  Mmm, bacon.  On a cute little kid in a cute pink robe.

I'll show myself out.

I don't mind kids being kids, but this kid is going to grow up to be a terror. Most parents would have freaked out about a HUGE internet bill - instead? We get a tweet about how everything is AOK and no harm, no foul.  It's funny how, in another household - at another financial level, this would have been a disaster. Kyle may be a  'good' mom, but she really doesn't have a clue about actually being a parent?

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, DeepRed said:

I'll show myself out.

I might be worse than you are; I thought she looked dead at first glance.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, izabella said:

Not clients, he's not spending his own money to schmooze the average personal injury client.  Even police chiefs aren't really in his wheel-house, since his caseload is civil, not criminal.  Judges, sure, but more likely it's local counsel who has that locked down. And he doesn't seem to have the type of practice (repeated cases involving multiple plaintiffs/defendants nationwide, as in asbestos exposure - if it's not a one time accident/exposure, he seems to be dealing with long term exposure to larger groups of people situated in one area) where he'd be in the same courtrooms (outside of CA) repeatedly, to justify repeated trips to hotbed counties.   Corporate types?  He's not representing them, heck, they don't really like him or his business model. 

I have no doubt he travels, but not so much for work.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

Anybody else shocked that YO's "health advocate"  Daisy, is seen in Dr. Kang's video testimonials.  

At least Yo's not actively investing in the crap and trying to get people to sign up unlike Vicky and Brooks with that dumb juice cleanse curing his fake cancer.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL, that is almost a math/SAT question!

Lisa is 5 years older than Ken's son, IF Ken's son married an Older Woman, How much older is she than Pandora? How old is Lisa and how old is Jiggy in human years? Show your work.

Hmm I only participate in these forums because I was told there would be no math.

2 hours ago, ryebread said:

At least Catholics aren't trying to pass it off as science.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

No, she is probably getting  a kick back and clued him in on all thing Yoyo so he'll say the right thing.

Spoiler

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, notnowimbusy said:

Yo at the acupuncturist is still  my fav.  I want him to be blindfolded and have her holding a Red Bull, a martini, and a pack of condoms. 

and a lemon.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Satchels of gold said:

At least Catholics aren't trying to pass it off as science.  

True that. No science involved there.  Just faith.  Just as Yolanda has in her "doctors".  I didn't pay close attention to what was going on in that scene because sometimes I have second hand embarrassment for Yolanda and I watch side-eyed and wincing.  That scene was one of those times.

• Love 4