Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, urusai said:

I thought i heard Kyle say the account was 37 pages long and 5 digits.  Not $37,000

Correct. We are just as bad as the housewives. Someone came up with 37,000 and now we are repeating it like its gospel. 

• Love 16
Just now, Satchels of gold said:

Correct. We are just as bad as the housewives. Someone came up with 37,000 and now we are repeating it like its gospel. 

In our defense, we're not running around screaming, "Own it," donning catsuits (yet), or taking toaster selfies. ;)

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Satchels of gold said:

Well, she charged 5 digits so that is at least 10k.  We are only a little off!   

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well, she charged 5 digits so that is at least 10k.  We are only a little off!   

I think that at the age of seven my kids would have had at least some awareness of the value of money. Whether the amount was $37,000 or $37.00 is of no real consequence especially if Mauricio was able to get out of paying for it. The real issue lies with Kyle and Mauricio for not educating Portia about the importance of being responsible with an electronic device like and iPad and make her aware of what could happen if she's reckless with it. They could have easily blocked the use of the credit card before putting that device in the hands of their seven year old kid.

• Love 8

My phone is apparently set to ask for my password every single time I want to download or buy something from an app. Annoying but it saves me from accidentally buying hundreds of dollars in game money.

*small voice* I didn't care for the dress Eileen had on. I thought Kathryn looked better. 

*slightly louder voice* Kyle is growing on me. I don't know if it's because of how she handled herself this season, or because on-screen interaction with Kim was minimal, or because I read House of Hilton and was saddened by how she grew up... Or maybe it was Bambi.

That's what we need now... More Bambi 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, JenFromCincy said:

In our defense, we're not running around screaming, "Own it," donning catsuits (yet), or taking toaster selfies. ;)

Ok, OK!  It was me; I OWN it!  But I am ENRAGED that all you bitches started talking about it and spreading the wrong amount all over the forum!  Y'all need to OWN it!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, izabella said:

Ok, OK!  It was me; I OWN it!  But I am ENRAGED that all you bitches started talking about it and spreading the wrong amount all over the forum!  Y'all need to OWN it!

*Points judgy finger* YOU STOLE MY GD HOUSE!!!!!

oh wait, wrong season

• Love 21

To use my iPad you have to know my passcode. I can set it up for multiple users who log in with their own passcode. Kyle forgot to do this, and has learned the hard way you don't hand a child something that an adult hasn't yet figured out how to use properly. :)

• Love 14
12 hours ago, izabella said:

Porsha, it's your parents' fault for not supervising you instead of just handing you an ipad to play on. 

But holy moley, my dad really would have killed me if I'd racked up $37,500 dollars on his credit card.  Of course, his first house cost less than that, so...

From what I have read on here, it is a Kim Kardashian, app and people actually pay for virtual clothes?  It has to be geared at children because I cannot imagine anyone over the age of 10 paying a $100.00, to see cartoon Kim on the red carpet in a certain dress.   I can see Portia being enamored by the app due to the fact she actually knows the Kardashians and Jenners.  What was nice to see his her much older sisters being so supportive of her and letting her know it is okay to make a mistake and her parents will be there for her.

When Portia was about three there was a situation where she hit the Tweet button on Kyle's phone and retweeted something inappropriate.  So the kid has been around electronic devices for a very long time.  

I loved that Kyle lets Portia try all things she wants with out expectations her equestrian foray will be foreshadowed with future Olympian.  Sounds like the acting is on the back burner.  

• Love 12
(edited)

Why did LVP say that Botox has only been around 10 years, it has been way longer than that, at least 20.

She actually just made a really awkward sentence. I thought what you thought at first too, but she flipped from talking about her age when she actually got Botoxed to explaining why she hadn't gotten it earlier. If it were written out, it probably would have had em-dashes around part of it to show that she'd veered off for a second.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, izabella said:

Satchels of Gold manipulated me into suggesting you own it. Granted she never said that or told me to, but she gives me likes on my posts sometimes which is encouragement, so it's her fault. 

• Love 19
(edited)

Did anyone notice Yolanda rewriting history of Erin Brockovich?  Tom Girardi did not even have a character in the movie.  The attorney that spearheaded the whole case was Ed Masry and that was the attorney the movie was based around.   Girardi is such a bloody blowhard.  I thought Gigi sounded like a dumbshit, and higher education.  It is a good thing she has a pretty face and rich parents.  It could not have been more obvious that Erika, David, Yolanda and Tom  were have a first ever conversation. 

The other slightly disturbing scene was Erika trying to push her husband down everyone's throat.  He is not Harry Hamlin good looking, he is learned in the law, and he has the social graces of Ramona Singer.  Such an egomaniac.  I don't think Erika realizes the other women value the opinion of their husbands and let's be realistic their fathers and father-in-laws.  Tom is older than Mauricio's father.  She reminded me of Yolanda Foster and her insistence that the other woman put David's tired old butt on a pedestal.  It is nice to acknowledge the others' accomplishments but no need for forced idol worship.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 15

Erika doesn't have what the other ladies have - husbands they are easy with.  Tom seems like a "boss" that Erika needs to stay on the good side of.  I actually like my boss at work, but I wouldn't want to have to be on my toes all the time with my fiance.  Lisa, Kyle, Kathryn, Rinna and Eileen - they are just themselves at home and don't worry about it, while I see Erika having to tread carefully.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, izabella said:

Erika doesn't have what the other ladies have - husbands they are easy with.  Tom seems like a "boss" that Erika needs to stay on the good side of.  I actually like my boss at work, but I wouldn't want to have to be on my toes all the time with my fiance.  Lisa, Kyle, Kathryn, Rinna and Eileen - they are just themselves at home and don't worry about it, while I see Erika having to tread carefully.

And this was especially evident to me last night, for some reason. Something in the way she talked about him.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

From what I have read on here, it is a Kim Kardashian, app and people actually pay for virtual clothes?  It has to be geared at children because I cannot imagine anyone over the age of 10 paying a $100.00, to see cartoon Kim on the red carpet in a certain dress.   I can see Portia being enamored by the app due to the fact she actually knows the Kardashians and Jenners.  What was nice to see his her much older sisters being so supportive of her and letting her know it is okay to make a mistake and her parents will be there for her.

When Portia was about three there was a situation where she hit the Tweet button on Kyle's phone and retweeted something inappropriate.  So the kid has been around electronic devices for a very long time.  

I loved that Kyle lets Portia try all things she wants with out expectations her equestrian foray will be foreshadowed with future Olympian.  Sounds like the acting is on the back burner.  

That might just be the most appalling revelation of the entire season. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

And this was especially evident to me last night, for some reason. Something in the way she talked about him.

It felt like she was trying to convince them  they were about to meet the great Wizard of Oz.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

I think that at the age of seven my kids would have had at least some awareness of the value of money. Whether the amount was $37,000 or $37.00 is of no real consequence especially if Mauricio was able to get out of paying for it. The real issue lies with Kyle and Mauricio for not educating Portia about the importance of being responsible with an electronic device like and iPad and make her aware of what could happen if she's reckless with it. They could have easily blocked the use of the credit card before putting that device in the hands of their seven year old kid.

I thought it sounded like Portia thought the entire thing was pretend...virtual money, not her parents' credit card

• Love 15
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I could be wrong but I think BusyOctober was being sarcastic in saying this Dr. was legit, her "toootally" and "(snerk)"  kind of said they didn't buy into the BS he was selling Yolanda. LOL Then again, I have been wrong before.

4 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Yup, sarcasm was the intent.  I've been to acupuncturists and I understand the meridians and chi and Eastern medicine philosophy.  I found it soothing and relaxing so I can see why people believe in the mind/body/spirit connection..  What I can't believe in is the notion that holding various sized objects with different materials in them can allow a "doctor" to know which muscles are behaving in a "healthy" way vs. "sick".

Okay - my bad :)  I actually did do similar stuff but my condition was nerve pain in my wrist and elbow, not internal organs, haha.

4 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

Oh I forgot one thing: When they showed Erika's acting scene I didn't even recognize her. Except her voice still sounded the same but that's it. If they hadn't told us it was her I wouldn't have known just from looking at her. 

Last week I was watching a BH90210 rerun and had a familiar voice come out of a guest actor - it took me a few minutes, but it was a pre-nose job Kyle from the 90s!

• Love 3

Minor observation: When Erica was with Eileen at the studio, she was wearing a white T-shirt that looked like it had shoulder pads in it.  Did anyone else notice this?  Are shoulder pads coming back?  Say it ain't so.

• Love 1
(edited)

I usually love the Secrets Revealed shows, but this bored me.

Why are gay men interested in Erika's body?  It confuses me?  Her zero fucks video was horrible.

The only part I enjoyed was watching LisaV's dogs run with the ponies.  

Portia needs her own IPad with no credit card information.  Kyle is a twit.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 9
Just now, izabella said:

I think you mean Erika manipulated the conversation, right?

Yes . Sort of like the saying " when you only have a hammer you see the whole world as a nail". She didn't have much else to contribute to the hot husband discussion. 

• Love 8

Speaking of Tom, I couldn't get over how old he looked last night.  I realize he's 76, but he's always looked like a fairly fit and healthy 76 to me.  Last night, he looked so pale and bald, and his skin was stretched beyond belief over his facial bones.  He's an affable man -- the perfect dinner party guest, I'd say, because you could count on him to keep the conversation moving along, but his talkative nature has little to do with his appearance.  Maybe he's counting on cosmetic procedures, a sense of humor and plenty of bedroom activities to keep him youthful looking.  Too bad they didn't do the job last night!

• Love 1

I see we have a few baseball fans on this thread.  Erika is NOT married to Joe Girardi.  

2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

warren-todd-vanderpump-ken-todd-son.jpg

Portia is the kind of kid that's very entitled and spoiled rotten for sure and Kyle is very proud of her. Portia is a miniature Paris Hilton in the making. Oh it's okay 'darling' that you spent more than $37,000 on your iPad but don't cry dearest, daddy is rich and he thinks you walk on water, you'll never get as much as a harsh word from him. But, I'm sure you've learned your lesson Princess. (groan).

Lisa Rinna and her daughters.... I can't, I just can't. Lisa Rinna has horrible skin when it's sans makeup. Her girls are little Divas that are as spoiled as any other Beverly Hills entitled brats I guess but geeze, can't her daughters at least act a little nicer for cameras? I don't think a tonsillectomy entitles anyone to behave rude and bratty to their mother. I'm sure that Lisa and her eldest daughter have their minds set on a fabulous career in modeling, like Gigi Hadid. The problem there is that her daughter just doesn't have anything to offer the modeling industry other than the fact that her parent may be able to pull a few strings for her and get her a hand commercial. LisaR back-peddled on that whole strap-on thing she said with Jenny McCarthy because that got her in hot water with Harry. There were so many whispers in the past about his being gay and I'm sure he thought he was beyond that. Lisa thinks it gives her a pass to say anything she feels like saying by explaining "I have a big mouth, what can I say?"  No, Lisa. You're an adult and should be responsible for what comes out of your mouth.

Quoted comment snipped to portions I'm responding to.

Pandy looks exactly like Ken.  I wonder what Ken's older son looks like.

Comparing Portia to Paris Hilton seems grossly unfair.  I've seen little similarities between any of Kyle's kids with the rotten Hiltons.  Reportedly, Paris and Nicki ran wild and unattended while their parents were occupied with constant partying.  Kyle and Mauricio seem like attentive parents.  Farrah has a college degree, Sophia is still in college to my knowledge, Alexia seems like a quiet and sweet girl, and Portia is a typical baby of the family - her own family, as well as all of the Richards cousins.  I've seen multiple examples of Portia being disciplined by Kyle.  I didn't see Kyle calling Portia a princess, nor excusing away her behavior.  I imagine (hope) most parents would back off and comfort a seven year old who's completely distraught at what they've done, and dread to the point of tears disappointing their father.   I'm just not seeing the little monster you're describing, or the deeply neglectful and enabling parenting.

I think Delilah is gorgeous.  She's much prettier than Gigi, in my opinion, but I have no idea if she has the height.  I would hate the idea of a child of mine entering the modeling world, and will never understand why mothers encourage their daughters in this arena.  I actually had a good friend who'd been a model and suffered bulimia.  Yet she made sure her daughter was a Ford model by the age of fifteen, and her daughter actually made it to number five (I think) on America's Next Top Model.  I would name her, but she was pretty bratty on the show, and I don't want to publically out her mother.

I was laughing at and rolling my eyes at Amelia's behavior.  But in her defense, a tonsillectomy is much more painful when you're older.  I worked with a nurse who in her mid-twenties had the surgery.  She dramatically banned everyone from her bedroom, gave people the hand if they attempted to engage with her, refused to see her fiancé, and went days without eating and drinking because of the pain.  I had my surgery when I was four or five.  I remember a sore throat, vomiting on a coloring book, and the horror of a rectal thermometer. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I thought Erica was pretty in her early pics. Now she looks like all the plastic people in BH. Still pretty but too similar to everyone else. 

Eileen looked great in that black dress 

Loved the scenes with Lisa and Ken and the animals. 

Lisa R.  threw her husband under the bus. That mouth needs its own zip code. 

I think Kyle really enjoys motherhood. I don't always agree with her methods but you can tell she enjoys her family. 

Edited by FanOfTheFans
Spelling
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Did anyone notice Yolanda rewriting history of Erin Brockovich?  Tom Girardi did not even have a character in the movie.  The attorney that spearheaded the whole case was Ed Masry and that was the attorney the movie was based around.   Girardi is such a bloody blowhard.

Tom may not have been a character  in the movie but he was definitely part of the case it was based on.  Ed Masry brought him in.

At this point, Masry brought in some big guns: Thomas Girardi of Girardi & Keese in Los Angeles, and Walter Lack of Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack in Century City. Lack’s firm specializes in insurance bad faith and toxic torts; Girardi is one of the state’s best-connected and most powerful attorneys. The Wilshire Boulevard attorneys had the resources to wage what became a 650-plaintiff case, and they, too, asked clients for 40 percent of any award, plus costs. The plaintiffs agreed. “It was ‘Either play our game or forget about it,'” said resident Nola Wetterman. The plaintiffs played.

http://www.salon.com/2000/04/14/sharp/

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Why are gay men interested in Erika's body?

They aren't!  She is an opening act for something else. I think her goal is to be a gay icon and have men want to dress like her in drag.  

Lisar's girls are fine.  The older one was cute talking to her mother, especially about her retainer.  The younger is at an age where she did not want to be on camera being babied my her mother.  She had give the appearance she was above it all.  Peer judgment is treacherous at that age.  They are pretty girls but not tall enough to model.  

Erika and Tom have a marriage that works for them!  There is no right way to do it. 

24 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder what Ken's older son looks like.

He is VERY handsome.  We saw him when they visited him on some island (I think) when vacationing. 

38 minutes ago, teapot said:

I thought it sounded like Portia thought the entire thing was pretend...virtual money, not her parents' credit card

I agree.  She is too young to understand.  She does now though!  A mistake that was fortunately corrected.  

29 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Kyle and Mauricio seem like attentive parents.  Farrah has a college degree, Sophia is still in college to my knowledge, Alexia seems like a quiet and sweet girl, and Portia is a typical baby of the family - her own family, as well as all of the Richards cousins.  I've seen multiple examples of Portia being disciplined by Kyle.  I didn't see Kyle calling Portia a princess, nor excusing away her behavior.  I imagine (hope) most parents would back off and comfort a seven year old who's completely distraught at what they've done, and dread to the point of tears disappointing their father.   I'm just not seeing the little monster you're describing, or the deeply neglectful and enabling parenting.

I agree 100%.  I like this family.  I loved how Farrah treated Portia about the charge, very loving and wise. 

• Love 13

I have to say the 5 figures could also be higher than $37,500.  Those freaking Kardashians will squeeze a penny out of anything they can. They even created their own church as a tax write off and donate their clothing to it. Ugh. The worst! Worse than Kyle! Hahaha. Worse than Rinna? Probably....Yes definitely. 

I think Rinna told the truth about Harry and is backtracking because he gave her hell.  They are sexually adventurous, but gay rumors have plagued him for years, and he doesn't need any backdoor play adding to those rumors.

ITA that Ken Todd the soccer player and Ken Todd the club owner are two different people.

Ken's oldest son, who married LVP's friend who is like 15 years older than the son, lives in the S of France.  Ken and LVP visited.  There seemed to be some tension there b/w LVP and her old friend.  Would love to see another visit to explore that!  Ken's grandson lives there with them.  

Tom was giddy about Gigi. Not drooly giddy. Tom seemed so excited to meet her and talk about the law with her.  He came alive. Same with LVP. Erika seems to idolize Tom. She been with him a long time. 

• Love 4

Portia is the kind of kid that's very entitled and spoiled rotten for sure and Kyle is very proud of her. Portia is a miniature Paris Hilton in the making. Oh it's okay 'darling' that you spent more than $37,000 on your iPad but don't cry dearest, daddy is rich and he thinks you walk on water, you'll never get as much as a harsh word from him. But, I'm sure you've learned your lesson Princess. (groan).

I honestly can't recall any Portia segment from which I got this vibe. The worst I can remember is when she had to be asked twice to stop driving around in her toy car and put away her stuff, which is normal little-kid stuff.

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, LizDC said:

Tom may not have been a character  in the movie but he was definitely part of the case it was based on.  Ed Masry brought him in.

At this point, Masry brought in some big guns: Thomas Girardi of Girardi & Keese in Los Angeles, and Walter Lack of Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack in Century City. Lack’s firm specializes in insurance bad faith and toxic torts; Girardi is one of the state’s best-connected and most powerful attorneys. The Wilshire Boulevard attorneys had the resources to wage what became a 650-plaintiff case, and they, too, asked clients for 40 percent of any award, plus costs. The plaintiffs agreed. “It was ‘Either play our game or forget about it,'” said resident Nola Wetterman. The plaintiffs played.

http://www.salon.com/2000/04/14/sharp/joined

I am aware of when Girardi & Keese cashed in.   My gripe with Tom is he did nothing (nor did Erika) to correct Yolanda's misstatement of events.  To hear Yolanda tell it Tom was the attorney portrayed in the movie.  Masry was David who sought to fight the Goliath and simply expanded the army.

As one can see from the article Girardi and his firm are not well regarded.  The plaintiffs are angry, trust me Tom did not need a private jet to fly to Hinkley to visit clients.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, jinjer said:

I have to say the 5 figures could also be higher than $37,500.  Those freaking Kardashians will squeeze a penny out of anything they can. They even created their own church as a tax write off and donate their clothing to it. Ugh. The worst! Worse than Kyle! Hahaha. Worse than Rinna? Probably....Yes definitely. 

I think Rinna told the truth about Harry and is backtracking because he gave her hell.  They are sexually adventurous, but gay rumors have plagued him for years, and he doesn't need any backdoor play adding to those rumors.

ITA that Ken Todd the soccer player and Ken Todd the club owner are two different people.

Ken's oldest son, who married LVP's friend who is like 15 years older than the son, lives in the S of France.  Ken and LVP visited.  There seemed to be some tension there b/w LVP and her old friend.  Would love to see another visit to explore that!  Ken's grandson lives there with them.  

Tom was giddy about Gigi. Not drooly giddy. Tom seemed so excited to meet her and talk about the law with her.  He came alive. Same with LVP. Erika seems to idolize Tom. She been with him a long time. 

I don't know if Rinna was telling the truth about harry and their sex life, but what was relevant is she admitted to out and out lying for attention.  Makes one wonder about her accounts of "storyline" and "bring Kyle into it" months and months after the fact.  Rinna wrote a book about she and Harry's sex life-I don't believe there was a strap on mentioned.  Okay, it wasn't a book as in "Harry Does Lisa", but apparently she was a little graphic about their love life.

• Love 14
(edited)
22 hours ago, teapot said:

oh, I'm sure Portia thought that. She used it like a toy. But it's Kyle or Mauricio's responsibility to educate her that it's not a toy, it's a very sophisticated electronic item that's meant to be used by responsible adults. I honestly can't believe that Kyle would hand that over to her knowing full well that credit card information was stored in it. If she was properly 'schooled' in the use of an iPad and understood what things it can do that can possibly have serious consequences, I don't think Portia would have treated it as her own personal toy. Again, not Portia's fault, it's the parents fault.

22 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Erika had to talk him up to the women because they were all going on about how 'hot' their husbands are and let's face it, Tom Girardi may have been considered 'hot' back in the day but no more. Erika talked about his other qualities instead, she had nothing else.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't know if Rinna was telling the truth about harry and their sex life, but what was relevant is she admitted to out and out lying for attention.  Makes one wonder about her accounts of "storyline" and "bring Kyle into it" months and months after the fact.  Rinna wrote a book about she and Harry's sex life-I don't believe there was a strap on mentioned.  Okay, it wasn't a book as in "Harry Does Lisa", but apparently she was a little graphic about their love life.

Lisa Rinna likes to 'talk the talk' you know...'been there, done that', but honestly when she told Jennie McCarthy that she has used a strap-on there's only one way that a woman can use that with a man. She cringed after she said it because they had finally squelched the gay rumors that were circulating about Harry years ago and she mistakenly put that thought in people's minds again.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I honestly can't recall any Portia segment from which I got this vibe. The worst I can remember is when she had to be asked twice to stop driving around in her toy car and put away her stuff, which is normal little-kid stuff.

Do normal 7 year old kids get acting lessons, private horse-riding lessons, private jets to go to Lake Tahoe, $500 shopping sprees with mom on Rodeo Drive and spa treatments?

2D98C9DD00000578-3281192-image-m-6_14453

not spoiled..... much? That's it, keep her grounded Kyle.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7

Yes, and then she said she lied about the strap on biz. Lisa Rinna, truth teller. It was kind of an interesting tell -- she lied one way or another, and she did it with ease. Pretty notable (to me, anyway) for someone who spent half a season talking about the importance of honesty.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, teapot said:

I also wondered about that.

Notice Portia didn't start crying until Kyle pointed it out that she wasn't. Then the waterworks started and then everybody gathered around her coddling and hugging her telling her it was going  to be OK.

I wonder if there are ever any or will ever be any real proportional consequences for Portia . I think not. 

• Love 6

I took my 8 year old granddaughter for a manicure and pedicure when I went.  They gave her the little girl version and she left happy and excited to have bright pink toes!  That is fun girly stuff.  If you look at the picture she barely has any mask on her face.  I think it was either a photo op or she just wanted some mask on her face, because she saw her mom with it on.  So Kyle put a tiny bit on and took her picture.  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, LizDC said:

From Kyle...

Well, since it was apparently her former bud's app, of course they were.  Now if you didn't have money and access and your kid charged $100, it would have been more difficult to get Apple to refund you.

in addition to co-signing everyone's comments on bad parenting for not having parental controls, I was appalled that this clip was shown.  I would like to think we never saw his response because he said "are you crazy!?  I am not going to embarrass my young child by putting this on TV." Jeez Kyle, not everything is fodder for tv watching!!!!

had to laugh at Yolanda holding stuff to her chest and being "diagnosed."  At least she is a rich fool being parted with her money, she can afford it.

Eileen, don't go shopping with Erika, the hooker look isn't good.

erika claims to net cash out of her alter-ego?  Seems hard to believe considering the size of the posse.  I am also surprised (and don't believe) that hubby needs to constantly travel for work.  If he's that high up on the food chain, he is not attending routine hearings.  And most cases settle, and those conversations are often by phone.  I also cry bullshit on Erika sitting in on his meetings with counsel, clients, the Court, unless he was claiming she was his secretary or a paralegal - she is/was not an employee of the firm.

5 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

Possibly, but Kyle was saying each line item was $100, even if only 10 lines per page, it was a decent guess.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

I think it was pretty brilliant how Erika steered the conversation away from "how hot our husbands are" to how smart my husband is. I get the feeling she has had to explain her marriage quite a bit throughout the years. 

Well, she might try to explain it, but I suspect most people get it.  And she wasn't attracted to him because he was smart.  and he has spent a similar amount of time explaining the marriage, and no, everyone knows he wasn't attracted to her because she had a nice personality.

• Love 5

About the Portia and app thing, companies do seem to have a policy about refunding money in instances like that, I believe. My niece ran up a bill of a couple hundred dollars on some game, and my sister called customer service, explained the situation, and the charges were wiped. She's no one famous or rich, just a nurse in a small town in the South, but she got the refund without much of an issue. And her lesson was learned from there on out. She set up the parental controls and it was dealt with. I'm guessing that's what it came down to with Kyle, as well. 

• Love 11