Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

I believe Yo's fatigue comes from a variety of things which cumulatively have taken a toll on her body. Lyme disease (at one point), menopause or pre menopause, a blood infection from too many IV's (my belief), a compromised immune system due to overindulgence of unproven medical procedures (colonics, fad dieting, vitamin therapy iv's & etc..),  proven medical procedures (necessary and unnecessary, with my belief that a leaky implant is just a leaky implant), and  stress over health issues, a failing marriage, empty nest, getting older.

• Love 9

As I recall, Lisa did look kind of uncomfortable when she answered "No" to the question of "What does Mohamed say about it"?  She's no saint, so it's possible she went too far with her "manipulations". (Although personally, I don't really ever buy the that-person-manipulated-me argument past the age of 25 or so.)

But mostly, I think the drama was almost entirely Rinna-driven, in an effort to make herself relevant and an important part of the drama on the show.  She's done Playboy twice and a Depends commercial--not that's anything wrong with that, Jerry and George, but she herself has said she'll do close to anything for a buck.  If there's a legit manipulator this season, it's Lisa Rinna I think.

• Love 7

Mohamed likes the attention, otherwise he would've stopped when the Joanna Krupa stink vaj thing got out of hand.

I thought he denied saying that. Did someone corroborate Brandi's story?

• Love 1

I think that LVP entered the season wanting to discredit Yo in some way, just because she doesn't like her. I think she still holds a ton of resentment for a lot of things: talking smack about her in Paris, the accusations against Ken, and getting close enough to Brandi that Brandi started making a comparison in friendships. Yo was a good friend and LVP was a terrible one (at least in Brandi's mind). I think that LVP would love nothing more than to make Yo look bad. 

I agree.  And I think it's not just Yolanda that LVP will try to discredit.  I think she's 'that' woman.  She feels slighted, acts hurt and retreats.  But then comes back, either guns a blazing or she puts the puppet du jour on the case.  Which is fine, that's how some women roll - I just think it's horribly petty and unbecoming to someone who considers herself so above. 

One example and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it LVP and Kyle in a recent episode who had their heads together at a dinner watching Yo and someone else having a conversation and the two of them snickering and wondering if Yo and whomever she was talking with were going to kiss or reach a hand up a skirt or something? Maybe I'm remembering it all wrong.  But it reminded me of when Kelly said the same thing on Scary Island about Ramona and whomever's lap (Beth's?) she was sitting on.  Am I misremembering?  

My point is, we've seen LVP being catty and nasty.  They all are but I'm talking about Lisa here.  I watched her on a youtube vid being 'interviewed' by a paparazzi outside Villa Crappa talk some really immature smack about Adrienne.  THAT'S the real LVP.  And if she and Mohamed were good friends, HE knows the real LVP and knows exactly what she was up to when she said that about his kids.  That's why I think he's cut her off.  He might be a lot of things but one thing he isn't for sure is stupid. He knows what she was trying to do.

• Love 8

I believe Yo's fatigue comes from a variety of things which cumulatively have taken a toll on her body. Lyme disease (at one point), menopause or pre menopause, a blood infection from too many IV's (my belief), a compromised immune system due to overindulgence of unproven medical procedures (colonics, fad dieting, vitamin therapy iv's & etc..),  proven medical procedures (necessary and unnecessary, with my belief that a leaky implant is just a leaky implant), and  stress over health issues, a failing marriage, empty nest, getting older.

Don't forget the parasite!

Seriously though, she'd have to feel pretty sick if a 2-foot parasite was growing inside her, or even just a footlong.  Who knows what crap is in all the supplements she's taking?

On another topic, I really lost it with Rinna during one of her THs, the one where she kept repeating (paraphrasing) "Hey, that's just who I am; it's me, that's how I am" to explain her mouthiness.  Oh, okay then.  Heaven forbid that you actually grow as a person and learn to control your goddamned yap.  Why would any of these women believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore?  She can't keep her stories straight.

• Love 8

I agree.  And I think it's not just Yolanda that LVP will try to discredit.  I think she's 'that' woman.  She feels slighted, acts hurt and retreats.  But then comes back, either guns a blazing or she puts the puppet du jour on the case.  Which is fine, that's how some women roll - I just think it's horribly petty and unbecoming to someone who considers herself so above. 

One example and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it LVP and Kyle in a recent episode who had their heads together at a dinner watching Yo and someone else having a conversation and the two of them snickering and wondering if Yo and whomever she was talking with were going to kiss or reach a hand up a skirt or something? Maybe I'm remembering it all wrong.  But it reminded me of when Kelly said the same thing on Scary Island about Ramona and whomever's lap (Beth's?) she was sitting on.  Am I misremembering?  

My point is, we've seen LVP being catty and nasty.  They all are but I'm talking about Lisa here.  I watched her on a youtube vid being 'interviewed' by a paparazzi outside Villa Crappa talk some really immature smack about Adrienne.  THAT'S the real LVP.  And if she and Mohamed were good friends, HE knows the real LVP and knows exactly what she was up to when she said that about his kids.  That's why I think he's cut her off.  He might be a lot of things but one thing he isn't for sure is stupid. He knows what she was trying to do.

That sounds completely plausible to me. (And I imagine his desire to avoid about 2,000 lectures from Yolanda would also play in).  

The thing that bothers me about Mo is this -- if he is the type of dude who tells other woman that the woman he once slept with has a smelly vagina, (if he said that) then he's no gentleman. So his kind of high falutin' statement about the word "fine" being misconstrued, somehow I gotta give the side eye to.

• Love 4

Not to mention that the medical field doesn't KNOW everything.

Just watch an episode of mystery diagnosis and see just how how much is still undiscovered country..... Just sayin'

Just because some stuff isn't documented in an easily findable web file somewhere doesn't mean EVERYTHING there is about an ailment is out there. Hell on mystery diagnosis there IS documentation out there for most of that stuff but it's usually about symptoms being so common in so many different ailments that they end up on the wrong trail and onto a wrong diagnosis or no diagnosis at all because well they basically don't know everything.

That is the problem with TOO much information on the interwebz,  stupid TV shows and 'miracle drugs'. Yo fancies herself as an expert on infectious diseases based on her internet searches, TV shows help 'cure' people in a hour - with commercials - and 'miracle drugs' will help you (insert your disease here) but tell your doctor if you have a cough, syphilis, hair loss, explosive diarrhea, strabismus, weak colon, strong smells, ear wax, toejam, eye boogers, dirty fingernails, dirty dishes, leaky roof and dog shit on the carpet.

People do not realize that new diseases/illnesses/maladies aren't always obvious and need time to be diagnosed properly and treated the same way. Haste in 'curing' people has probably done more harm to people than the illness itself?

• Love 4

Re the Mohammed/Yo/LVP drama?

Mo is put into a position where he has to walk a fine line to stay 'Swiss' - in other words, neutral.

You have two 'warring' factions and he has to deal with both and  keep the peace for his kids and for a friendship. Imagine having to deal with the Dutch Delusion and her needs?

Yo is a mean piece of work and I can only imagine the evil fucking bullshit she'd be capable of if she didn't get her way? For Mo and David?  The only way to live with yo is have her out of their lives. And when you do have to deal with her kid gloves and a 10 foot pole is probably the best way.

No matter what is the matter with her, real or imagined, she needs to see a real doctor and a psych.

• Love 6

Oh yeah I forgot about that. That lawsuit is so hilarious that I forget that it's actually real, haha.

O, Dick Wolf, you pulled Law & Order (original recipe) too soon. Can you imagine deputy DA Jack McCoy in the ripped-from-the-headlines courtroom scene:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you have one responsibility and that is to decide if the plaintiff, model  and reality TV star Irina Goshkonoevna, has been irreparably harmed by comments that her pussy is a teeming hotbed of ick. You are to consider only the evidence that has been presented in this courtroom. Not your own occasionally stinky cooch. Not any nasty poon in which you've unfortunately come in contact. Only the evidence. I implore you, in your roles as sworn jurors, to do your duty. 

Sam Waterston, you were robbed.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 8

I really hope that LVP and Mo can salvage their relationship. I hate to see real life friendships suffer.

As far as physicians and modern medicine I think we can all agree that they don't know everything there is to know but can we all agree they know more than a Google search can provide?

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 16

I agree. And I think it's not just Yolanda that LVP will try to discredit. I think she's 'that' woman. She feels slighted, acts hurt and retreats. But then comes back, either guns a blazing or she puts the puppet du jour on the case. Which is fine, that's how some women roll - I just think it's horribly petty and unbecoming to someone who considers herself so above.

One example and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it LVP and Kyle in a recent episode who had their heads together at a dinner watching Yo and someone else having a conversation and the two of them snickering and wondering if Yo and whomever she was talking with were going to kiss or reach a hand up a skirt or something? Maybe I'm remembering it all wrong. But it reminded me of when Kelly said the same thing on Scary Island about Ramona and whomever's lap (Beth's?) she was sitting on. Am I misremembering?

My point is, we've seen LVP being catty and nasty. They all are but I'm talking about Lisa here. I watched her on a youtube vid being 'interviewed' by a paparazzi outside Villa Crappa talk some really immature smack about Adrienne. THAT'S the real LVP. And if she and Mohamed were good friends, HE knows the real LVP and knows exactly what she was up to when she said that about his kids. That's why I think he's cut her off. He might be a lot of things but one thing he isn't for sure is stupid. He knows what she was trying to do.

Lisa basically suggests the other women are mostly bitches with her intro line. She's plenty catty. I think Mohamed was wary after Lisa told Brandi about him and Joanna Krupa, but I think Mohamed was very sensitive regarding keeping the peace regarding his ex wife, children and Lyme. He probably expected better from his friend Lisa. He loves his children, and they love their mother. Hurt Yolanda, you hurt her and Mohamed's children, and you hurt Mohamed. I think Mohamed's opinion of Lisa might have sunk after what he saw in this season.
  • Love 4

Lisa basically suggests the other women are mostly bitches with her intro line. She's plenty catty. I think Mohamed was wary after Lisa told Brandi about him and Joanna Krupa, but I think Mohamed was very sensitive regarding keeping the peace regarding his ex wife, children and Lyme. He probably expected better from his friend Lisa. He loves his children, and they love their mother. Hurt Yolanda, you hurt her and Mohamed's children, and you hurt Mohamed. I think Mohamed's opinion of Lisa might have sunk after what he saw in this season.

LisaV did not tell Brandi about Joanna Krupa! LOL Brandi claims that Mohammed himself said that to her and LisaV. Of course, both Mohammed/LisaV deny it was ever said.  

• Love 14

As someone that watched The Princes of Malibu, that marriage had problems that were not Yoyo.  

I worked on Brand for about 8 years.  Lunch at the Americana is one thing I miss.  I really miss the mole chilaquiles with a fried egg on top at Frida and their delicious salsas.  Now I'm kind of bummed that I drew a blank on where I wanted to go last time I was up there visiting and ended up at Carousel.  

I can't speak for all schools in California, but in my experience, football practice is hard.  Although I think they have toned it down over the recent years because too many kids died.  Anyone that was as sick as Yoyo said she was wouldn't be able to participate.  

I fell asleep tonight and woke up to this dumb episode of this dumb show being on.  What's it called when you wake into a nightmare?

Hee! I was having a dream about dining with friends and LVP was also there and she didn't defend me when the conversation turned contentious. I was kind of pissed at her. I then woke up to one of the RHoBH episodes. Must remember to hit the "sleep" function in the future...

• Love 8

Seeing Portia with the horses reminded me I bet the horses aren't back next year. LVP turns them out on chemically treated lawn- (seriously can grass like that grow without help in BH, CA?)  which will not end well in their poor tummies.

I'm about 3 miles from BH (but farther from Lisa's house) and my lawn grows fine without any chemicals.  It might look a little iffy August-October because I don't give it enough water to battle the heat of those months, but in general looks pretty lush, even in the winter.  Lisa is probably freer with the water than I am -- I feel guilty even turning on my hose.  California is pretty great for growing stuff (save the water situation) and is the largest producer of fruits and veggies in the US.  The good at growing stuff doesn't just mean farm crops.  

• Love 15

I think he might have been taken back as lvp was able to keep what she knows under wrap until this season.

However, if he is a sensible man, he can see for himself that Lisa blurted that info rather than being gossipy and spiteful during that convo.

If he is that upset about what she let out, how deep was their friendship to start with?

Of course his loyalty lies with his children first.

Yoyo and her bullshit fostered that situation, IMO

Is yoyo a total con artist or is she is a victim herself?

• Love 4

The thing that bothers me about Mo is this -- if he is the type of dude who tells other woman that the woman he once slept with has a smelly vagina, (if he said that) then he's no gentleman. So his kind of high falutin' statement about the word "fine" being misconstrued, somehow I gotta give the side eye to.

Totally. He IS that dude. He presents one face to the public but behind the scenes he gossips, criticizes, judges and talks crap about people and even women. He is not happy when anyone disrupts his cultivated nice guy persona. 

Mo was married to Yo. That sealed it for me and this just confirms it. She's smug publicly because she thinks she has cause and right to be. He's smug privately because he knows it's rude to be smug, plus harmful for business and other relationships in the public eye. Still, they're two sides of the same coin, just different M.O. 

• Love 5
The only one who has said anything is Yo, and I trust her about as far as I can throw her.

Agreed. Yolanda also said in the finale that Lisa and Mohammed are close (present tense at that moment), and I'm pretty sure the finale wasn't filmed eight months ago. Lisa and Mo might be on the outs, but I wouldn't trust a lying nutbar's word as a point of convincement.

I love how Yolanda could travel a hundred miles to attend Kyle's party, but she wasn't sure if she'd feel well enough to have dinner with Lisa and Ken. The way she preemptively uses her health as a matter of avoidance and non-commitment is offensive to those who truly do suffer from a debilitating illness, IMO. Then again, this is a person who has the gall to use handicap parking when she's never been shown having any trouble whatsoever walking or getting around.

Can Shiva be traded for Yolanda as a HW? It would be worth it just for the eye candy alone.

• Love 18

As far as physicians and modern medicine I think we can all agree that they don't know everything there is to know but can we all agree they know more than a Google search can provide?

I agree.

• Love 3

I think he might have been taken back as lvp was able to keep what she knows under wrap until this season.

However, if he is a sensible man, he can see for himself that Lisa blurted that info rather than being gossipy and spiteful during that convo.

If he is that upset about what she let out, how deep was their friendship to start with?

Of course his loyalty lies with his children first.

Yoyo and her bullshit fostered that situation, IMO

Is yoyo a total con artist or is she is a victim herself?

I think what it boils down to is that no matter how it came about. It happened. And it keeps happening to him. Just goes to show that even tight friendships and loyalties are not safe from the reality show powers that be because these women allow themselves to get caught up in these messy conversations for the sake of the show no matter what the consequences.  That it's the nature of the reality show beast even for the most experienced of them. I think LVP did it by mistake for sure HOWEVER, the women's willingness to be put in these catty position nonetheless puts others at risk if they are not careful. It's a huge responsibility that I think Mo's feels that Lisa V dropped the ball on. I think the real revelation here is  that even if you aren't a housewife your personal and private interactions are at risk for being public fodder for the show and I'm guessing his pulling back is an attempt to shift the scales back into his control.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
"I have too much respect for my children to speak publicly about them in a restaurant or otherwise. I will not speak further on something that should be put to rest now."

Meanwhile, their mother is waving their (alleged) medical records around on camera in a restaurant.  

I think he had one kind of policy when it was just Yolanda, his ex, who had messy moments, but nothing really embarrassing as far as the kids were concerned (I mean, not Brandi or Atlanta or Jersey Housewives level embarrassing). Now that Gigi is the family star, anything that could conceivably tarnish/impinge on her stardom has to be shut down.

Yolanda isn't going anywhere unless she wants to leave.  The powers that be want Gigi and connections to all things Gigi for demographic reasons.

I remain astonished at the cognitive dissonance that enables somebody to rip the fillings out of her head because she considers them toxic, while running around the world letting Godknowswhat be directly infused into her bloodstream.  

• Love 18

I really hope that LVP and Mo can salvage their relationship. I hate to see real life friendships suffer.

You would think wouldn't you?

• Love 1

I don't think people not wanting to accept that Mo and Lisa are on the outs has anything to do with how it would reflect on Lisa. If anything it would reflect poorly on Mo. I think it has more to do with people not wanting to see a friendship end, especially due to Yolanda and over an issue that they believe Lisa was telling the truth about (most don't believe Bella and Anwar have Lyme including me).

I hope Mo and Lisa are still friends but I believe that things have broken down between them. Yolanda was probably exaggerating about them not speaking for 8 months (she is the queen of exaggeration after all) but I think the change in their Twitter behavior and the statement he released clearly points to them being on the outs. I think it really has more to do with the kids than Yolanda. In discrediting Yolanda's assertion that Bella and Anwar have Lyme Lisa was also discrediting his kids. Although I don't think it had happened at the point of filming, Bella has come out and said she has CLD. The kids may truly believe they have it or they want others to believe it. Either way they wouldn't want anyone to say they didn't have it. Whether Mo confided in Lisa that the kids didn't have it or she misconstrued a statement he made as they both have stated she was still discrediting his children and I'm sure they're not happy about it. If forced to choose I'm not sure Mo would choose Yo over Lisa but he certainly would his children over her. Lisa should have known better than to answer that question as she did but I don't think it's something that necessarily has to end a friendship. She has since apologized and backtracked so I hope that they can mend fences because it did seem like they were good friends.

• Love 5

It wasn't in Yolanda's chest cavity.  Look at the surgery marks pre op.  The clavicle region is not in the chest cavity.  Sorry but if Yolanda were so affected by the silicone, why did she not get better once it was removed?  She seemed to go downhill not improve.  The post op recovery from her surgery is about 10 days, not six months.  She milks it.

Are we talking about in real life or on the show? Because IRL Yo was posting photos of herself working out at the gym 3 weeks post explant surgery. That would definitely mean that she was improving rather than declining. 

I may have missed this, but my understanding was that Brandi claimed Mo told her that directly and LisaV was a witness. Both LisaV and Mo deny this though and last I heard were being called to either be deposed or testify in legal proceeding. 

• Love 3

Are we talking about in real life or on the show? Because IRL Yo was posting photos of herself working out at the gym 3 weeks post explant surgery. That would definitely mean that she was improving rather than declining.

I understand that Yolanda has essentially claiming to be on the mend since she "got a couple of things off her chest", but slowly, and not totally cured.

I may have missed this, but my understanding was that Brandi claimed Mo told her that directly and LisaV was a witness. Both LisaV and Mo deny this though and last I heard were being called to either be deposed or testify in legal proceeding.

I guess I am mistaken about the Joanna Krupa story. I can't watch WWHL, it's not a real talk show, and no one cares to air it in Australia. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

Right after the explant surgery, Yolanda made a remarkable recovery then she got feedback, via twitter, about it (positive feedback) and suddenly she was back to sickie selfies and boo hoo'ing how sick she was. I swear, every time Yolanda gets feedback about how "well" she is doing or how "well" she looks, the next tweet is a sickie photo with captions about her 'fighting for her life" or how people "don't understand invisible diseases". She is going to hold onto her "illness" as long as possible on any and all social media and press.

• Love 14

Right after the explant surgery, Yolanda made a remarkable recovery then she got feedback, via twitter, about it (positive feedback) and suddenly she was back to sickie selfies and boo hoo'ing how sick she was. I swear, every time Yolanda gets feedback about how "well" she is doing or how "well" she looks, the next tweet is a sickie photo with captions about her 'fighting for her life" or how people "don't understand invisible diseases". She is going to hold onto her "illness" as long as possible on any and all social media and press.

y

It is now her " raison d'etre" and brand.

It comes across as so mercenary, IMO.

Gross.

• Love 6

The thing with Mo is so interesting to me, and I hope we find out what exactly is going on at the Reunion. It seems from reading several posts that many people are very reluctant to believe that Mo is really angry at LVP and would end their friendship over something like this. Since I'm not one of those people (of all the reasons these dumb people argue and throw friendships away, this reason actually makes sense to me), I am curious as to why the idea that Mo and LVP are no longer friends seems to be a thing that people cannot believe? Is it possible that this would be the thing that would make some people look at LVP differently? After all the years of her being accused of being manipulative, of choosing the show and public reaction over friendships, that the idea that her real life close friend believes that she would throw him under the bus could be seen as proof of some of the earlier allegations against her? That someone who knows her well and has been an important part of her life cannot continue to support her because of her behavior, and that someone people think that this might be what sticks to her in the end? I am just curious as to what makes this so hard to believe. We've seen his Tweet which clearly stated he supports Yo, we've seen the end to their social relationship in the media, and Yo has said Mo hasn't talked to LVP in 8 months. Rarely has there been so much to corroborate a thing as there is to corroborate this thing, yet it still seems to be something that is very hard for many to believe. I just wonder what makes that the case?

Lisa collects people who fall for the image she has created and refuse to see anything that contradicts that image - every narcissist does this. (But you know this, right?)
  • Love 3

The comments were about Yolanda and RInna hugging . . . .again.  later they go on to say the first hug was forced.  I thought after the way Yolanda shut Rinna down a hug was ridiculous.  I thought Kyle and LVP were funny.  It was fake and for the sake of the camera and it showed.  Every once in awhile they should be able to have a little fun.

At the Bravo upfronts, Joanna was on her way over to Brandi (because she liked her) to introduce herself. Yolanda told Brandi that Joanna was the reason fro the divorce.    At the Miami Reunion the subject came up and the crazy one accused Krupa of breaking up Yolanda's marriage.  Yolanda then retracted the comment and made it more generalized that it was Mohamed's unfaithfulness, when the dates didn't jive when Krupa was in LA.  So the fourth season of RHOBH had finished filming but not aired and Brandi made the infamous remark.  She then went on to say LVP heard it as well.

So then Mohamed and LVP were tweeting their denials, and Mohamed expressed his great respect for his BF Yolanda, denied having bedded Joanna and Yolanda sat back and coyly tweeted-only the two of them meaning Mohamed and Joanna know.  I see a direct correlation with Mohamed this year.  He gets accused of something and the tweets begin.

So it wasn't LVP who told Brandi anything about Joanna Krupa. 

Meanwhile, their mother is waving their (alleged) medical records around on camera in a restaurant.  

I think he had one kind of policy when it was just Yolanda, his ex, who had messy moments, but nothing really embarrassing as far as the kids were concerned (I mean, not Brandi or Atlanta or Jersey Housewives level embarrassing). Now that Gigi is the family star, anything that could conceivably tarnish/impinge on her stardom has to be shut down.

Yolanda isn't going anywhere unless she wants to leave.  The powers that be want Gigi and connections to all things Gigi for demographic reasons.

I remain astonished at the cognitive dissonance that enables somebody to rip the fillings out of her head because she considers them toxic, while running around the world letting Godknowswhat be directly infused into her bloodstream.  

I think in the name of protecting the Hadid Modeling machine, there will be bridges burned.  Man up Mohamed and admit just once you actually said something.  By setting this impossible high standards for these children the fall will be colossal.  They should take the bumps and move on.  It is Yolanda who started and Mohamed as the kids' father should have insisted she let it go.  Of course Yolanda does use the excuse it is all about her.

I can not discern between the two as Yolanda seems to follow two different scripts.  In real life the procedure has a pretty quick recovery, according to post-op instructions I have previously posted.  Yolanda's course of treatment varies as instead of an out patient basis she claims she spent 10days in the hospital.  On the show she claims to be at Kyle's BBQ ten days after surgery.  She was still milking it throughout the season.

I for one do not believe Yolanda is able to keep her body perfectly toned without working out.  Sometimes she hasn't seen the inside of a gym for three year other times she is working out in a gym, she hasn't been for a walk in years, except when we see her on the show walking.

LVP and I assume Mohamed were noticed, and then Brandi claimed to change counsel.  I think they have been deposed.  I doubt LVP will contradict herself and now say Mohamed said it just as I doubt Mohamed will admit to saying it.  I foe one, don't believe the conversation took place-it just sounds like something Brandi would say and I think she was deeply disappointed to learn she did not have immunity from a lawsuit.  To Brandi, it was just entertainment.  By her couple of sentences she managed to stir up trouble for Joanna and Mohamed and LVP.

• Love 11

^^

An expensive mistake on brandi's part however she could parlay it into an opportunity if she has smart advisors, IMO.

was the only time she said it was on wwhl?

• Love 1

^^

An expensive mistake on brandi's part however she could parlay it into an opportunity if she has smart advisors, IMO.

was the only time she said it was on wwhl?

She said it twice on WWHL (2 separate visits) and she has tweeted it a few times as well. She is too stubborn to admit she lied or that she got the info from Yolanda as some, including me, suspect.  

• Love 9

I thought Kyle and LVP were funny.  It was fake and for the sake of the camera and it showed.  Every once in awhile they should be able to have a little fun.

I don't think it was fake.  I've seen Kyle being exclusionary and mean-girlish too many times to believe she was just having a little fun.  Although, I think being that way IS her way of having fun. 

I mean, we already know that she and VDP gossip behind people's backs together (go for it, who doesn't) but to do it when someone is right across the room is so freaking amateur and crass.  Kyle's that girl and so is VDP.  And I'm going to go, not to far out on a limb, and say Faye does it, too. 

Now that LVP and Faye are on the road to recovery, those 3 will have a whizz bang time of raking the others over the coals.  It kind of makes sense why VDP is making nice with Faye.  She needs more people on her team.  All she's got is Kyle.  Is Faye going to replace Eileen next season?  She will if VDP has anything to say about it.

• Love 3

I admit that I watched this while falling asleep last night.

Holy hell was it boring!

I cannot take Lisa R's mouth any longer.

Eileen, I used to love you, but damn if you aren't irritating and monotonous.

Yolanda looked great and I hope she never gets sick again.....or even sustains a paper cut, because while I do feel bad for her, I am sick of hearing about it. SICK.SICK.SICK

I thought Kyle's party was pretty lame, although I love her house.

I loved Ken expressing his feelings about Lisa R on camera....damned if the bitch didn't deserve it.

I'm so glad Kyle and Lisa V are friends....they provide the much needed comedy and real life friendship.

Kim, go away, and take Lisa R and Eileen with you.

Katherine and Erika, MEH!

What was the poll on WWHL?

I don't think it was fake.  I've seen Kyle being exclusionary and mean-girlish too many times to believe she was just having a little fun.  Although, I think being that way IS her way of having fun. 

I mean, we already know that she and VDP gossip behind people's backs together (go for it, who doesn't) but to do it when someone is right across the room is so freaking amateur and crass.  Kyle's that girl and so is VDP.  And I'm going to go, not to far out on a limb, and say Faye does it, too. 

Now that LVP and Faye are on the road to recovery, those 3 will have a whizz bang time of raking the others over the coals.  It kind of makes sense why VDP is making nice with Faye.  She needs more people on her team.  All she's got is Kyle.  Is Faye going to replace Eileen next season?  She will if VDP has anything to say about it.

Yes, they all talk about each other, even in close proximity. Eileen, Lisa R, Erika and Katherine talking about Kyle and Lisa V on the yacht, in a room right next to the table is a prime example.

• Love 7

At some point things don't have to be so overanalyzed.  They knew they were on camera they made a couple of jokes, they even joked about LVP kissing Kyle on the Eiffel Tower, it was so far from being mean.  Mean would have been to point out what a vicious bitch Yolanda was being by saying Kim of all people had done more for her than the rest of the group combined.  This franchise rarely makes comments about the others looks (nice change from so many of the other franchises) the issue to me seems to be the judging others' friendships and defining and redefining of who is a friend and who isn't.   I can never figure out why Faye gets drags into some of these conversations-she was miles away on her honeymoon during Camille's event.

• Love 7

I kind of hope the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick really does join next year. 

For me?  One of two things will happen if she does.

I stop watching completely.

or

Faye's odious personality will show Kyle for who she really is again, instead of this squeaky clean version we've been getting for the past two season.  Real Kyle could be BACK!

• Love 5

At some point things don't have to be so overanalyzed. 

Oh how I agree!! 

But just because Kyle is this season's sweetheart, doesn't mean she should get a pass from overanalyzation. (I just got red-lined on that word. Isn't that a word??)  It feels good to give Yo a break now and then from being over analyzed.

Faye only gets dragged into it because she's the bird that shares the same feathers as Kyle.  And for me, serves as proof that you're only good as the company you keep.  Something smells morally corrupt all up in here....

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

Oh how I agree!! 

But just because Kyle is this season's sweetheart, doesn't mean she should get a pass from overanalyzation. (I just got red-lined on that word. Isn't that a word??)  It feels good to give Yo a break now and then from being over analyzed.

Faye only gets dragged into it because she's the bird that shares the same feathers as Kyle.  And for me, serves as proof that you're only good as the company you keep.  Something smells morally corrupt all up in here....

At the end of the season who is the only person that doesn't have issues, as in not-speaking issues or writing snarly blogs with all the others?  Kyle.  She is next year's glue that will try and bring them back together.  To me, there are levels of catty and mean, you have Brandi and the smelly pussy at the high end of the list, Rinna and her statements and condemnation from Kim to Yolanda, then there is LVP who moved up the ladder with her recent blogs, Erika is kind of staunch with her yelling and demanding people reveal as well as her demands that people put her husband on a pedestal and prejudging (or is it a her spidey sense), Kathryn big bark, little bite and at the lower end Eileen and Kyle.  The biggest difference between Eileen and Kyle, and Kyle is quick to admit maybe it had to do with the unrest between she and her sisters, is she moves it along. Eileen just has the opposite personality and operates different she wants to mire until her opponent is exhausted (very alligator like on her part), Erika just went into the season determined to dislike LVP and her husband helped carry out the attack with a smile and the alligator analogy.

So like it or not trying to put this cast back together again will hinge on Kyle and what she can do to get the others to coexist without bringing a ton of this season history into it.  LVP seems to think the curtain is going  to be drawn on some.

Other than a book Faye wrote 22 years ago there was zip that she said about the other women.  Assuming she is saying something is far different than hearing or watching her say it.  There was lots of ancient history talk about Faye and she rose above it.   I do think it is representative that these are women who do not let go of grudges.

• Love 5

Silicone breast implants (and their rupture) do not cause fatigue/malaise!

Silicone/ruptured breast implants are not causing her fatigue and do not cause autoimmune disease or neurological disease/symptoms unless direct compression on a nerve/muscle and then just in the distribution of that nerve and/or muscle. It's not going to cause fatigue (systemic fatigue). Lymphadenopathy is not a cause of fatigue but a sign (an objective finding) and can be a sign of infection or cancer or other. In other words it is a finding that makes a person want to find the cause since it can be caused by serious disease. However with Yo, they were found to be caused by a localized site reaction to her ruptured silicone breasts from over 10 years ago.

Blockage of the flow of lymphatic fluid (by lymphadenopathy) causes lymphedema (watch my 600# life or something like that). Lymphadenopathy, which causes of a back up of lymph fluid, can be seen as swelling (edema) in the lymphatic distribution region before the "blocked" lymph node (lymphatic fluid can back up and cause swelling or can drain via another lymph node depending on where the affected node is located).

Patients with localized lymphadenopathy can be observed for three to four weeks if there is nothing else in the history and physical examination to suggest malignancy. This approach is safe and avoids unnecessary biopsies since the adenopathy will resolve or the cause will become obvious in many patients during that time. Even with "can't miss" diagnoses such as Hodgkin lymphoma, head and neck cancer, or tuberculosis, the window of opportunity for effective treatment is likely to remain open during this period of observation. Biopsy is appropriate if an abnormal node has not resolved after four weeks and should be performed promptly in patients with other findings suggesting malignancy (eg, rapid increase in size of the node; systemic complaints of fever, night sweats, weight loss). 

Empiric antibiotics — Empiric treatment of unexplained lymphadenopathy with antibiotics is not useful, because there are too many possible non-bacterial causes of lymphadenopathy that cannot be distinguished on clinical grounds alone.

I have some hard lymph nodes in my neck (you have to press firmly on them to feel them) from acne as a youth. 

I so tired of the misinformation on silicone breast implants! People really should check out the following rather than rely on the false hysteria from decades ago!

http://www.nap.edu/read/9602/chapter/1

Correlation does not equal causation!

Thank you, Vicky! There is a wealth of reputable scientific/medical information on the web. It's really fairly easy to sort out. All you have to do is consider the sources you're reading. I know it's tilting at windmills to try to get people like Yolanda to accept the scientific method, but I welcome the attempt, especially if it saves even one person grief. 

I know that any given doctor isn't right for everyone and a second opinion is always a good idea, but seeking a specific doctor such as Dr. Klinghardt is a very bad idea. 

• Love 7

At the end of the season who is the only person that doesn't have issues, as in not-speaking issues or writing snarly blogs with all the others?  Kyle.  She is next year's glue that will try and bring them back together.  To me, there are levels of catty and mean, you have Brandi and the smelly pussy at the high end of the list, Rinna and her statements and condemnation from Kim to Yolanda, then there is LVP who moved up the ladder with her recent blogs, Erika is kind of staunch with her yelling and demanding people reveal as well as her demands that people put her husband on a pedestal and prejudging (or is it a her spidey sense), Kathryn big bark, little bite and at the lower end Eileen and Kyle.  The biggest difference between Eileen and Kyle, and Kyle is quick to admit maybe it had to do with the unrest between she and her sisters, is she moves it along. Eileen just has the opposite personality and operates different she wants to mire until her opponent is exhausted (very alligator like on her part), Erika just went into the season determined to dislike LVP and her husband helped carry out the attack with a smile and the alligator analogy.

So like it or not trying to put this cast back together again will hinge on Kyle and what she can do to get the others to coexist without bringing a ton of this season history into it.  LVP seems to think the curtain is going  to be drawn on some.

Other than a book Faye wrote 22 years ago there was zip that she said about the other women.  Assuming she is saying something is far different than hearing or watching her say it.  There was lots of ancient history talk about Faye and she rose above it.   I do think it is representative that these are women who do not let go of grudges.

Kyle does manage to get along for the sake of peace however she is far from being savvy enough to unify the cast.

and how do you get the idea that she is willing to fulfill that role, anyways.

Faye while she managed to stay coolly neutral lately is a no go on this franchise, IMO.

Her decorating skills are pedestrian at best and the role of the adoring lawyer's wife has been fulfilled by Ms. Jayne.

• Love 5

Is Faye going to replace Eileen next season?  She will if VDP has anything to say about it.

Sorry, ryebread  it's Brandi who's been selected. Here's a recent image of her: note the bad hair extensions, really bad plastic surgery and the half-lidded make-mine-a-double-sweetie gaze. O wait . . . 

Faye_Resnick.jpg

• Love 4

Not to mention that the medical field doesn't KNOW everything.

Just watch an episode of mystery diagnosis and see just how how much is still undiscovered country..... Just sayin'

Just because some stuff isn't documented in an easily findable web file somewhere doesn't mean EVERYTHING there is about an ailment is out there. Hell on mystery diagnosis there IS documentation out there for most of that stuff but it's usually about symptoms being so common in so many different ailments that they end up on the wrong trail and onto a wrong diagnosis or no diagnosis at all because well they basically don't know everything.

When it comes to this type of argument I always wonder why the people that "solve" a medical mystery don't take their findings to the Mayo Clinic, CDC, AMA, or any of the many reputable medical institutions in the U.S.?

Secondly, why would a real medical professional, at any level, have to gain by withholding cures and/or answers?

It doesn't make sense in the real world.

• Love 7

When it comes to this type of argument I always wonder why the people that "solve" a medical mystery don't take their findings to the Mayo Clinic, CDC, AMA, or any of the many reputable medical institutions in the U.S.?

Secondly, why would a real medical professional, at any level, have to gain by withholding cures and/or answers?

It doesn't make sense in the real world.

Symptomology changes from patient to patient - what applies to one person and an illness, doesn't always apply to another. Doctors are detectives, they have to sort thru the clues to get an answer/cure/remedy.  Diagnosing an illness is akin to going down a checklist and going line by line.

Some medical professionals aren't professional at all, you have quacks, shysters and nut cases that 'publish' their brand of wacky shamanism. Not too long ago Jenny McCarthy claimed to have 'cured' her son of autism, then she stopped talking about it.

There are many surgical techniques that were created, out of need, and they are are named after the pioneers that first tried them. Some surgeons create tools or repurpose materials/implants that become standards in an operating arena.

Doctors rely on each other for info and more often than not, will pick up the phone or go ask a colleague who works down the hall for advice.

• Love 6

Kyle does manage to get along for the sake of peace however she is far from being savvy enough to unify the cast.

and how do you get the idea that she is willing to fulfill that role, anyways.

Faye while she managed to stay coolly neutral lately is a no go on this franchise, IMO.

Her decorating skills are pedestrian at best and the role of the adoring lawyer's wife has been fulfilled by Ms. Jayne.

I think Yolanda said it best when she said, Kyle and LVP are the stars of the show and they want to keep it going.  Kyle has never been shy about hosting the first event of the season, she seems from the Reunion clips to be chatting away with Eileen and LVP (she is also eating), and unless RInna blows her up at the Reunion, she doesn't seem to be terribly angry at Rinna.    So in the spirit of having a cast I think Kyle will relish the role of uniter-which probably means there will be a horrific blow out early on.

Faye lives in Portland, so she will never be a full-timer.  I think the most we will see of her is either the one on one scenes with Kyle or at the occasional party at Kyle's.  I don't see she and LVP having tea anytime in the future.

Faye's designs may be pedestrian but she has a steady clientele.  I have seen anything gauche or gaudy, it all seems pretty livable.   

• Love 3

By steady clientele, you mean all the hiltons?

The painting on top of Kyle stairs was bad.

But yes, her style is very safe in general.

I hope Kyle has great success with her scripted endeavor.

I think Yolanda said it best when she said, Kyle and LVP are the stars of the show and they want to keep it going.  Kyle has never been shy about hosting the first event of the season, she seems from the Reunion clips to be chatting away with Eileen and LVP (she is also eating), and unless RInna blows her up at the Reunion, she doesn't seem to be terribly angry at Rinna.    So in the spirit of having a cast I think Kyle will relish the role of uniter-which probably means there will be a horrific blow out early on.

Faye lives in Portland, so she will never be a full-timer.  I think the most we will see of her is either the one on one scenes with Kyle or at the occasional party at Kyle's.  I don't see she and LVP having tea anytime in the future.

Faye's designs may be pedestrian but she has a steady clientele.  I have seen anything gauche or gaudy, it all seems pretty livable.   

If Luann on NY can live with Sonja during filming, they can figure out the whole Portland issue for Faye.

On another topic, I really lost it with Rinna during one of her THs, the one where she kept repeating (paraphrasing) "Hey, that's just who I am; it's me, that's how I am" to explain her mouthiness.  Oh, okay then.  Heaven forbid that you actually grow as a person and learn to control your goddamned yap.  Why would any of these women believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore?  She can't keep her stories straight.

I think Rinna's story has been consistent.  I've not dissected it, read it online (except her blog this week).  But to me she's kept her story straight.  I also believe her, I just don't care, because...

What doesn't make a lick of sense to me is her continually saying "I own it" and "this is who I am" and then getting all upset because LVP manipulated her.  To me those are inconsistent things.  If having a mouth that gets you into trouble is part of your essence, all LVP did was speed the natural process along.  And if you're owning it, you can't blame someone else at all.  Least not in my opinion, but I'm simple.

And yeah, I agree that she should learn to control it.  I don't get when it became acceptable to basically say "I'm an asshole" and expect people to accommodate that.  It's fun sometimes on a reality show, but only when the character is unapologetic and, um, owning their bitchery (bitchcraft?).  Rinna is not that character.

• Love 4

Sorry, ryebread it's Brandi who's been selected. Here's a recent image of her: note the bad hair extensions, really bad plastic surgery and the half-lidded make-mine-a-double-sweetie gaze. O wait . . .

Faye_Resnick.jpg

With her nostrils, you can almost see her brain.
  • Love 5