Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

None of them are great at picking men.

They don't like strong men. They like to run the show.

Khloe and Kris especially. Khloe, even with divorce papers filed, I'd still wanting to be in control of Lamar " if anything ever happens again" WTF.

Of course it will. And she'll come running to rescue him. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/08/tyga-kanye-good-music-label-deal/?adid=hero5

I almost actually believed this spin until this part which is too laughable for words

Riiight. I'm sure that humble Tyga hasnt taken a dime from his sugar mama.

I gotta say as obnoxious as all of these people are in their own way, Kylie being with this loser really continues to keep pissing me off.

Can she really do any better?  The girl was home-schooled (not really) at the University of Kardashian, she was raised by Caitlyn and Kris (so not really) she's about as interesting as drying paint, and has probably had more cosmetic procedures done than she has years on this earth. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, GaT said:

Where the hell is he getting all this cash? http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/10/tyga-desiigner-shopping-gucci-jail/

What a joke. Then there is the huge "promise" ring Kylie is flaunting on Snapchat boasting that if thats only a promise ring lord knows what her engagement ring will look like.  I dont know whats worse, that she really is contemplating marrying this loser or that she finds nothing wrong with the idea he can shell out money for stuff like that but somehow cant pay for cars or houses.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

What a joke. Then there is the huge "promise" ring Kylie is flaunting on Snapchat boasting that if thats only a promise ring lord knows what her engagement ring will look like.  I dont know whats worse, that she really is contemplating marrying this loser or that she finds nothing wrong with the idea he can shell out money for stuff like that but somehow cant pay for cars or houses.

My new theory. He always walks around with all that cash & pays for whatever he wants with it. Other (rich) people would use a credit card or store account & pay their bills together whenever they pay them. Because Tyga is spending all his money randomly, when the bills come, he has nothing left to pay them with. He's spending all his cash & forgetting that he has bills to pay every month.

• Love 1

He's baaaaack.... the repo man, that is. This time they want to repo the car Tyga gave his mother.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/30/tyga-repo-range-rover-mom/  Tyga: Beware the Repo Man ... This Time for His Mama's Ride!  9/30/2016 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga's  about to have a new battle with an old foe -- the repo man -- and this time his poor mother could end up suffering.

A woman in Orange County has filed docs against the rapper claiming she acted as a middleman on a Range Rover lease for Tyga's mom. The woman says Tyga started missing payments on the whip ... and she's ready to report it stolen if he doesn't buck up. 

We know ... you and Kylie Jenner have heard this story before.

The Range is far from standard -- it's a loaded Evoque, with a sticker price around $60k. We're told Tyga's payments come in at about $1k a month ... when he makes 'em, that is.

Tyga's lawyer, Shawn Holley, tells us the rapper's put together a totally new team of top accountants, business managers and attorneys to help clear up some issues that came up when he didn't have legit representation. We're told they're working around the clock to pay his debts and make sure he won't ever be taken advantage of again.

So Shawn Holley (who, incidentally, was also the lawyer for the notorious debt-dodger Lindsay Lohan) wants to make sure TYGA "won't ever be taken advantage of again"? What about HIM taking advantage of all the people HE ripped off -- landlords, car dealers, jewelers, etc.?  She's trying to make us believe that he defaulted on his debts because "he didn't have legit representation"? What a load of BS lawyer-speak.

• Love 7

I guess Kanye or Kris got this lawyer for him. Now they're trying to spin it as poor Tyga thought his bills were being paid by his reps? LOL Yeah right, nobody is going to buy that considering the amount of repossessions/rent issues he's had.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

I guess Kanye or Kris got this lawyer for him. Now they're trying to spin it as poor Tyga thought his bills were being paid by his reps? LOL Yeah right, nobody is going to buy that considering the amount of repossessions/rent issues he's had.

And you know the reason Tyga's reps weren't paying the bills is because Tyga wasn't paying them. Oh, and because he has no money. 

• Love 5

I detest those types of celebrity kids parties because they don't seem to be about the kid.  I'm sure that King loved the Ferrari theme but they basically turned his birthday into a massive festival, complete with food stalls, a Ferris wheel, a mini racing track and massive slide.  How does 10 Ferrari's and 50 of Tyga and Kylie's closest friends count as a celebration for King?  Not to mention the fact that Kylie was clearly dressed for fun with the kids and not for a photoshoot (rolls eyes). It seems that as per Kardashian party etiquette, they spent most of the time taking selfies and Snapchatting. 

He's a rat and she is Kim 2.0

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

So basically she attended a 4-year-old's birthday party in her underwear, making sure to pose provocatively with the child's father.

I actually detest her more than Khloe now.  She's gross.  He's grosser.  They deserve each other.

• Love 6

The two parties were pretty much identical with the Ferrari theme except the Tyga/Kylie bash was ridiculously OTT.  Chyna showed off his newly decorated bedroom and the whole room was Ferrari themed as well so I guess its what the little guy likes but still, you would think Tyga could have been a bit creative..well Kylie that is since I'm sure she paid for it all.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The two parties were pretty much identical with the Ferrari theme except the Tyga/Kylie bash was ridiculously OTT.  Chyna showed off his newly decorated bedroom and the whole room was Ferrari themed as well so I guess its what the little guy likes but still, you would think Tyga could have been a bit creative..well Kylie that is since I'm sure she paid for it all.

I'm sure Kylie/Tyga worked out some kind of deal with Ferrari - free advertisement in exchange for keeping Tyga's next Ferarri repossession out of the tabloids.

Did Rob make either of King's parties?  Was he even invited?  I can't imagine trying to use your anxiety as an excuse to get out of a pre-schooler's birthday party.  Unless you are a germ-o-phobe.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The decorations and even the cake were exact replicas. They probably just had them moved from one location to another and the cost was reduced because it was a two day rental. 

If Rob blew off Kings party, that should show Chyna he'll do the same to their daughter. And if he says he wouldn't do it to HIS child, then it's clear King will never be treated the same and she needs to take notice and be prepared for King to always be less important.

• Love 3

Again, Rob was at King's first birthday party.  He was in one of the snaps and it was mentioned on one of the sites.  Just because he wasn't plastered on social media, doesn't mean he wasn't there.  In one of the last snaps Rob did, he stated that he hated the camera in his face (and, yes, it is ironic and hypocritical, but perhaps has some truth to it).

• Love 2

If he hates the camera so much and is so uncomfortable, he shouldn't be on a reality show that films his life. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Go get a nice 9-5 job with no cameras. 

But that won't  work if you want to sleep til noon and loll around in the same clothes everyday and piss and moan about being so uncomfortable in your own skin. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

The decorations and even the cake were exact replicas. They probably just had them moved from one location to another and the cost was reduced because it was a two day rental.

I wonder if that kid even likes Ferraris. He probably wanted Sponge Bob or something. 

• Love 2

Bwahahaha!  Temporary amnesia!  This guy is so stupid. I thought his lawyer was Shawn Holly (sp?). Did she advise him to pull that trick? 

Kylie's testimony is coming up soon, Nov. 1. I wonder if amnesia is contagious.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Bwahahaha!  Temporary amnesia!  This guy is so stupid. I thought his lawyer was Shawn Holly (sp?). Did she advise him to pull that trick? 

Kylie's testimony is coming up soon, Nov. 1. I wonder if amnesia is contagious.

She'll have a panic attack.

• Love 3

Lol what a moron.

Kylie's testimony..This is when her obsession with posting every detail of her life will turn out to bite them in the asses. If Kylie makes an attempt to say he didn't buy her anything the lawyer that's going after Tyga will whip out her Snapchats and Instagram posts where she's gushing over the cars and diamonds he got her. I think they even showed on KUWTK him giving her a flashy car at her 18th bday. Can't wait to see them try and get out of this one.

Eta: I looked it up and yep. Kylie's birthday you hear everyone saying Tyga got her a Ferrari and they show him giving it to her haaa.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6

“I was living in Dan Bilzerian’s villa in LA for almost one week and he wanted to meet me,” said Tally. She says the two exchanged contacts and she was under the impression it was all business and Tyga wanted to use her for a music video. Tally says that she agreed to meet up with him during her next visit to LA but was shocked to find out that he and Kylie were back on.

This makes no sense.  She assumed it was about business until he got back with his girlfriend?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, ByTor said:

This makes no sense.  She assumed it was about business until he got back with his girlfriend?

Did she mean Tyga was flirting with her through DM (direct messages?)?  She was threatening to copy the text messages and send them to Kylie. But if his texts were only about business, why did she think Kylie would even care? Did she expect Kylie to pull a Blac Chyna and yell at Tyga to "stop texting bitches"?

Kylie really is Kim 2.0. She's disgusting.

I actually think she's worse.  I'll take Kim over Kylie (or Khloe, for that matter), any day of the week.  

When this show first started, there was some fun in it.  Sure kim was there because of a sex tape, but there were scenarios of such idiocy (why are you trying to ruin my Bentley moment! - Followed by Kourtney laughing at Kim and her ugly cry face) that you couldn't help but laugh at the stupidity of it all.  Were they offensive back then?  Absolutely.  But Kyle and Khloe, especially, have taken it to such a different level, it's disturbing.  There are no words to capture how much I loathe Kylie and Khloe.  And Rob, for that matter.  

• Love 4

For those who don't know who Dipset are (like me), apparently Dipset is a nickname, & the group's real name is The Diplomats. I haven't heard of them either. Isn't the point of a Halloween costume to dress up as something recognizable?

• Love 3

Jim Jones is also a member, he was on the inaugural season of LHH:NY and he and his gf have had a few shows since then, most recently "Jim and Chrissy:Vow or Never" whose season just ended a few weeks ago. Cam'ron  was also a member and he was signed to Bad Boy for a while and did some remixes with popular people, including Mariah Carey. 

• Love 1

Tyga paid some of his debt to the jeweler who sued him:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/01/tyga-kylie-jenner-jewelry-debt-court/  "Tyga: This Just In: He Paid His Debt" 11/1/2016 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The title is misleading. Tyga didn't pay it all off yet. The article says Tyga paid $100,000 of the $200,000 debt, with the balance to be paid by Nov. 17, according to his lawyer.

Full payment of the debt gets Kylie off the hook -- she won't have to give a deposition about how much Tyga spends on her gifts. (Well, she won't have to for THIS case -- what happens when he defaults on some other debt and the creditor goes after him?)

TMZ said "We're told Tyga himself is footing the bill, not the Kardashian klan."  Yeah, right. I think TMZ is lying by omission. The Kardashian-Jenners have lots of corporations; neither Kylie nor Kris would have to give Tyga a personal check. They could cut him a corporate check under some business name... he deposits the check in his account... then he "foots the bill himself."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tyga paid some of his debt to the jeweler who sued him:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/01/tyga-kylie-jenner-jewelry-debt-court/  "Tyga: This Just In: He Paid His Debt" 11/1/2016 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The title is misleading. Tyga didn't pay it all off yet. The article says Tyga paid $100,000 of the $200,000 debt, with the balance to be paid by Nov. 17, according to his lawyer.

Full payment of the debt gets Kylie off the hook -- she won't have to give a deposition about how much Tyga spends on her gifts. (Well, she won't have to for THIS case -- what happens when he defaults on some other debt and the creditor goes after him?)

TMZ said "We're told Tyga himself is footing the bill, not the Kardashian klan."  Yeah, right. I think TMZ is lying by omission. The Kardashian-Jenners have lots of corporations; neither Kylie nor Kris would have to give Tyga a personal check. They could cut him a corporate check under some business name... he deposits the check in his account... then he "foots the bill himself."

Perhaps it was a charitable donation from their "church."

• Love 4