Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

At least with the other sisters, while you may not agree with their choice of men (DUH), I can at least see what they saw in each of them. Even Corey is handsome. Tyga.....NOTHING

Yep thats exactly it.  All of the men the Kardashian woman have been with I can look beneath their flaws and understand what these woman saw in them in the first place. But this clown? Nada. He has not a thing going for him and the more and more that comes out about it him I can't see Kylie ever having any sort of decent life. I'm sure he'll manage to get a few more thousands out of her as well.

• Love 4

This guy looks like a dipshit.  This doofus probably couldn't get a date to the prom even if he went to a school full of pit bulls with a pork chop tied around his neck.  Also, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch and twig on his way down.

IMO, all the Kardashian-Jenner women have atrocious taste in men.   

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

This guy looks like a dipshit.  This doofus probably couldn't get a date to the prom even if he went to a school full of pit bulls with a pork chop tied around his neck.  Also, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch and twig on his way down.

IMO, all the Kardashian-Jenner women have atrocious taste in men.   

It's not like the ladies are that much of a prize themselves. 

The only one I think has anything to offer is Kourtney.

• Love 4

It feels like Kylie is paying him to be with her.  This 3rd rate rapper with the rat face...that is pretty pathetic.  However, with Kim as her role model, she probably does not realize men can treat women with respect.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, GaT said:

Seriously? How many of these does he have now? http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/26/tyga-grill-diamonds/

Jeez, I hope Kylie didn't pay for that atrocious thing.

I also hope she doesn't kiss him while he's wearing that stupid grill. Her career as a lipstick model would have to go on hiatus if the 41 diamonds on the grill cut her lips. Anyway, how can he eat with that thing on his teeth? Wouldn't food get stuck all over the diamonds?  Maybe you have to skip meals when you wear a grill like that.

• Love 1

Tyga just rented another mansion for $46,500 per month.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/30/tyga-leases-bel-air-home/ June 30, 2016, "Tyga: Howdy Kim and Kanye I'm Your New Bel-Air Neighbor!!!"

Tyga just got A LOT closer to the Kardashian inner circle ... whether they like it or not.

Our real estate spies tell us ... the rapper just leased a super expensive pad one street away from Kim and Kanye's Bel-Air estate.  

In case you didn't know ... Bel-Air doesn't come cheap. According to real estate docs, Tyga used realtors James Harris and David Parnes from The Agency to lock in a rate of $46,500 per month.

It's interesting for sure ... since Tyga's been on the wrong end of at least a couple eviction lawsuits and a car repo for not paying his bills. 

The 12,800 square foot home is fully loaded with a pool, gourmet kitchen, fire pit and elevator. 

No word on the garage size ... y'know ... in case Kylie buys that new Bentley.

Why do people keep renting to Tyga, with his record of being evicted and sued for nonpayment of rent? Maybe this lease was paid for by E network for the KUWTK show, now that the reunion of Tyga and Kylie is providing more storylines for the show. Or maybe Kris or Kylie co-signed the lease? We'll wait and see whether he gets evicted in a few months.

The tabloids were saying for a couple of days that Tyga was moving in with Kylie, in her new mansion. Apparently not.

I get the feeling that Kris isn't the only one paying TMZ to publish articles. I've noticed that in most of the TMZ articles about celebs buying/selling mansions, TMZ gives the names of the realty agents and their companies. Hmmm.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Why do people keep renting to Tyga, with his record of being evicted and sued for nonpayment of rent?

I really don't understand it. The only thing I can think of is that it's not being leased in his name. Maybe it's under his manager's name, or a corporation of some kind, & the people don't know they're renting to Tyga until it's too late.

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Why do people keep renting to Tyga, with his record of being evicted and sued for nonpayment of rent? Maybe this lease was paid for by E network for the KUWTK show, now that the reunion of Tyga and Kylie is providing more storylines for the show. Or maybe Kris or Kylie co-signed the lease? We'll wait and see whether he gets evicted in a few months.

The tabloids were saying for a couple of days that Tyga was moving in with Kylie, in her new mansion. Apparently not.

I get the feeling that Kris isn't the only one paying TMZ to publish articles. I've noticed that in most of the TMZ articles about celebs buying/selling mansions, TMZ gives the names of the realty agents and their companies. Hmmm.

Sometimes it feels like the trifling people who are lazy and get sugar mamas or sugar daddies get ahead in the world.  There is no way in hell he is funding his own lifestyle since he has no money and his credit is shot.  Someone else is paying that lease and I am guessing their first name begins with a K.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

I really don't understand it. The only thing I can think of is that it's not being leased in his name. Maybe it's under his manager's name, or a corporation of some kind, & the people don't know they're renting to Tyga until it's too late.

Who needs a 13k sq foot house? He's a single guy with a kid on weekends.  46k a month for rent is ridiculous. no way this guy is raking in enough money to afford it. More than half a million a year in rent? He could buy a nice place for a million or less.

• Love 5

TMZ exposed one more irresponsible thing Tyga has done. He had a pet baby tiger, which was illegal, and he had to surrender it to Animal Control.  The tiger was taken to a sanctuary for exotic pets. The sanctuary is having to spend $10,000 per year to care for the tiger. This sanctuary survives on donations. Tyga has never given them a dime and has never checked to see how his former pet was doing. I saw a segment about this on TMZ on TV tonight. They had a video of the tiger (video available with the article), and it's a gorgeous animal. I'm sure it is better off in the sanctuary than it would have been living with Tyga, since he has lost interest in the poor thing. He probably only wanted it for the prestige: "Look at me, I have an expensive exotic pet. I'm so cool!"

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/02/tyga-pet-tiger-rescue-bills/ "Tyga: Expensive Pet Tiger Ain't MY Problem Now." 8/2/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Tyga is nothing but a deadbeat dad to the tiger he illegally owned ... at least in the eyes of the sanctuary that's now racking up HUGE costs to care for the animal.

The big cat's now called Maverick and it's living at Lions, Tigers & Bears non-profit rescue in So Cal, but the staff tells us Tyga's never made any effort to help out with his care.

Founder and director Bobbi Brink tells TMZ ... it costs more than $10k a year just to feed a 500lb tiger like Maverick, plus there are vet costs, flea control and general maintenance. She says they rely on public donations to cover costs.

We're told the rapper hasn't so much as said thanks to the facility. You'll recall, Tyga faced criminal charges for having the exotic pet. He eventually surrendered it to animal control, which transferred the tiger to LT&B.

Law enforcement tells us Tyga effectively dodged the charges because they couldn't track him down when he moved. The good news ... Maverick looks like he's doing just fine.

Law enforcement ought to give Kylie a call. She always knows where he is.

Here's the original 2014 article about Tyga having the tiger at his home and having to give it up:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/25/tyga-tiger-wildlife-animal-shelter-criminal-charge/ "Tyga's Tiger Confiscated By Wildlife Cops: Not So Grrrreat Now." 4/25/2014 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga's pet tiger has just been ripped from his clutches -- after authorities claimed the rapper was illegally in possession of the exotic animal ... and now Tyga could face criminal charges.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, California Wildlife officers received a report last week that a tiger was housed at Tyga's home in Ventura County.

We're told a warden responded to the home -- and Tyga told him he had removed the cat from the house (presumably due to complaints) and placed it at a private animal shelter.

It's unclear how long Tyga's had the cat -- but he began posting photos of the tiger on Instagram last month.
According to law enforcement, Wildlife officers picked up the 7-month-old cat at the shelter and transferred it to a state facility for safekeeping ... while they investigate.

We're told Tyga could face misdemeanor charges of possession of a prohibited species ... punishable by up to six months in jail.

Worth noting, we're told Tyga took good care of the tiger. Sources close to Tyga tell us, the rapper didn't realize it was illegal to own ... and as soon as he realized, he gave it to a sanctuary.

Edited by Coffeecup
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

TMZ exposed one more irresponsible thing Tyga has done. He had a pet baby tiger, which was illegal, and he had to surrender it to Animal Control.  The tiger was taken to a sanctuary for exotic pets. The sanctuary is having to spend $10,000 per year to care for the tiger. This sanctuary survives on donations. Tyga has never given them a dime and has never checked to see how his former pet was doing. I saw a segment about this on TMZ on TV tonight. They had a video of the tiger (video available with the article), and it's a gorgeous animal. I'm sure it is better off in the sanctuary than it would have been living with Tyga, since he has lost interest in the poor thing. He probably only wanted it for the prestige: "Look at me, I have an expensive exotic pet. I'm so cool!"

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/02/tyga-pet-tiger-rescue-bills/ "Tyga: Expensive Pet Tiger Ain't MY Problem Now." 8/2/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Tyga is nothing but a deadbeat dad to the tiger he illegally owned ... at least in the eyes of the sanctuary that's now racking up HUGE costs to care for the animal.

The big cat's now called Maverick and it's living at Lions, Tigers & Bears non-profit rescue in So Cal, but the staff tells us Tyga's never made any effort to help out with his care.

Founder and director Bobbi Brink tells TMZ ... it costs more than $10k a year just to feed a 500lb tiger like Maverick, plus there are vet costs, flea control and general maintenance. She says they rely on public donations to cover costs.

We're told the rapper hasn't so much as said thanks to the facility. You'll recall, Tyga faced criminal charges for having the exotic pet. He eventually surrendered it to animal control, which transferred the tiger to LT&B.

Law enforcement tells us Tyga effectively dodged the charges because they couldn't track him down when he moved. The good news ... Maverick looks like he's doing just fine.

Law enforcement ought to give Kylie a call. She always knows where he is.

Here's the original 2014 article about Tyga having the tiger at his home and having to give it up:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/25/tyga-tiger-wildlife-animal-shelter-criminal-charge/ "Tyga's Tiger Confiscated By Wildlife Cops: Not So Grrrreat Now." 4/25/2014 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga's pet tiger has just been ripped from his clutches -- after authorities claimed the rapper was illegally in possession of the exotic animal ... and now Tyga could face criminal charges.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, California Wildlife officers received a report last week that a tiger was housed at Tyga's home in Ventura County.

We're told a warden responded to the home -- and Tyga told him he had removed the cat from the house (presumably due to complaints) and placed it at a private animal shelter.

It's unclear how long Tyga's had the cat -- but he began posting photos of the tiger on Instagram last month.
According to law enforcement, Wildlife officers picked up the 7-month-old cat at the shelter and transferred it to a state facility for safekeeping ... while they investigate.

We're told Tyga could face misdemeanor charges of possession of a prohibited species ... punishable by up to six months in jail.

Worth noting, we're told Tyga took good care of the tiger. Sources close to Tyga tell us, the rapper didn't realize it was illegal to own ... and as soon as he realized, he gave it to a sanctuary.

This moron thought it was good to have a tiger as a pet when he had a toddler around? And then he dumps the animal to become someone else's to deal with without any kind of monetary assistance. What a prize he is. No wonder Kylie loves him so.

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:00 AM, iwasish said:

This moron thought it was good to have a tiger as a pet when he had a toddler around? And then he dumps the animal to become someone else's to deal with without any kind of monetary assistance. What a prize he is. No wonder Kylie loves him so.

Reminds me of that idiot Justin Bieber, who abandoned his capuchin monkey in Germany and never paid the fines imposed on him for illegally bringing it into that country, nor one cent for the animal's care in the zoo where it now resides. And Bieber has a lot more money than Tyga. Both the tiger and the monkey are probably far better off now than with either of these two numbskulls

• Love 5

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/10/tyga-arrest-warrant-kardashians-kylie-kris/

I'm not a law expert, but somehow I dont think "I'm in a different country celebrating my girlfriends birthday" will hold up as a valid excuse as to why he missed his court date. And are these people for real? They're only concerned about the "brand" because Kylie might be with him if he's arrested? SMH. Because you know, her well being or that that she's dating a deadbeat is a minor issue. As if he was some prize before this latest incident.

• Love 3

Kris paid more attention to Kylie's business deal with Puma vs. Kanye than she does to her young daughter's ongoing relationship with this deadbeat. Eventually Tyga will show up and pay what is owed and that will be that. That's celebrity justice. Just look at Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton's cases. It's not as if Tyga is wanted for murder. I just feel sad for Kylie. I think she really loves this guy for some reason. Despite all her sexy selfies, I think she has very poor self esteem and doesn't think she can do better. She just turned 19. I hope she doesn't marry or have a child with this guy. I hope that she has more sense than her brother who will not be free of his leech of a girlfriend for at least 18 years. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/10/tyga-arrest-warrant-kardashians-kylie-kris/

I'm not a law expert, but somehow I dont think "I'm in a different country celebrating my girlfriends birthday" will hold up as a valid excuse as to why he missed his court date. And are these people for real? They're only concerned about the "brand" because Kylie might be with him if he's arrested? SMH. Because you know, her well being or that that she's dating a deadbeat is a minor issue. As if he was some prize before this latest incident.

Since both Khloe & Scott have been arrested,  I don't see how Tyga getting arrested can hurt them.

55 minutes ago, GaT said:

Apparently he doesn't give a damn since even the public humiliation doesn't stop him from being a deadbeat. I really don't understand this guy.

She's very aware of public opinion and it's got to get to her. Look at her reaction to her sisters putting the balloons on her car and how she cried to her mother because she was embarrassed. 

• Love 2

I think underneath all the makeup and her endless selflies flaunting herself Kylie is very insecure.  I honestly think she feels she cant do any better than this clown and that he genuinely cares about her. Completely agree that her reaction to the balloons shows how embarrassed she can get.  I mean, this right here? Getting a luxury car that you can't afford repossessed while shopping for another car you clearly cant afford? Thats laughable embarrassing. The K's were a nervous wreck at the idea that he could get arrested while with Kylie, that it would ruin the brand. Well this is just as embarrassing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I think underneath all the makeup and her endless selflies flaunting herself Kylie is very insecure. 

I agree, & I think Kim & Khloe are the same exact way. Anybody who is so overt about shoving how sexy they are with duck lips photos, nudity, & endless posed selfies at everyone is just trying to convince the world (and themselves) that they're sexy. I know people think "if you've got it, flaunt it", but I think that if you really have it, you don't have to flaunt it, it just shows.

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:42 PM, GaT said:

She bought him the Bentley I guess this means he'll get to keep this one.

Hahaha, TMZ nailed her good on her lie. They said: "As for Kylie insinuating the repo was a "fake story?" LOL. We've seen the paper work."

Kylie was desperate to spin this pathetic story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3768129/Kylie-Jenner-repossessed-Tyga-s-Ferrari-elaborate-scheme-buy-boyfriend-new-Bentley.html Daily Mail, "Kash flash! Kylie Jenner 'repossessed' Tyga's Ferrari in an elaborate scheme to buy her boyfriend a new $230,000 Bentley."  She made up a tall tale about she planned a fake repo in order to surprise him with the Bentley, and she (or more likely, Kris) convinced the Daily Fail to publish her whopper.

Scroll down in the DM article to the closeup photo of Kylie's face captioned "Busy day: Kylie's cosmetic line was also dropping some new lip kits and eye shadows on Wednesday afternoon." Her face looks so distorted!  Apparently she's had fresh lip injections, and her eyes look wonky. It's a shame that someone so young feels the need to mess up her natural face so drastically.

The crew on TMZ on TV were joking today that Kylie needs to take 6 or 7 birth control pills a day to make sure she doesn't get pregnant with Tyga's child and be stuck with his sorry ass forever.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Hahaha, TMZ nailed her good on her lie. They said: "As for Kylie insinuating the repo was a "fake story?" LOL. We've seen the paper work."

Kylie was desperate to spin this pathetic story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3768129/Kylie-Jenner-repossessed-Tyga-s-Ferrari-elaborate-scheme-buy-boyfriend-new-Bentley.html Daily Mail, "Kash flash! Kylie Jenner 'repossessed' Tyga's Ferrari in an elaborate scheme to buy her boyfriend a new $230,000 Bentley."  She made up a tall tale about she planned a fake repo in order to surprise him with the Bentley, and she (or more likely, Kris) convinced the Daily Fail to publish her whopper.

Scroll down in the DM article to the closeup photo of Kylie's face captioned "Busy day: Kylie's cosmetic line was also dropping some new lip kits and eye shadows on Wednesday afternoon." Her face looks so distorted!  Apparently she's had fresh lip injections, and her eyes look wonky. It's a shame that someone so young feels the need to mess up her natural face so drastically.

The crew on TMZ on TV were joking today that Kylie needs to take 6 or 7 birth control pills a day to make sure she doesn't get pregnant with Tyga's child and be stuck with his sorry ass forever.

So the question is, did she really buy him the Bentley or did she make that up as part of the story? 

6 hours ago, GaT said:

So the question is, did she really buy him the Bentley or did she make that up as part of the story? 

If we never see that Ferrari again, we'll know. She's lied plenty of times to the press, so I'm not believing the story. More likely she had the lease on the Ferrari cancelled early and she replaced it with the Bently which she will pay for.

• Love 1

I can't understand this family's game here:  they go out of their way to create the appearance of wealth and success for Tyga, even at Kylie's expense (she looks desperate cleaning up his messes), but at the same time make Lamar look like a broke-ass who can't even eat a sandwich without slopping it all over the floor like a 5 year old. 

• Love 5

Because Kylie is the type to stick with Tyga to spite the family, if she senses they're trying to make him look bad,  but Khloe is ready to break officially from Lamar and anything that helps make her decision look like a wise one will be shown. 

Scott got the shit edit till he started toeing the line and Kanye has done a 180 and makes appearances, grinning like a fool and acting all domestic, but they've left a few signs of his diva,pouty attitude in. So if/when things go south in that marriage, the seeds have been planted justifying that divorce. 

• Love 3

WTF? The Ferrari story just got weirder. Even TMZ can't make any sense of it. Sounds like Tyga's crowd is a bunch of losers, with everybody telling different stories and making outlandish excuses for their dumbass behavior. I wonder again, why does a rich girl like Kylie put up with all Tyga's shit? Is she that pathologically insecure?  And why does Kris put up with having her family "brand" tainted like this? Just to drum up storylines for KUWTK?

Anyway, this latest development explains why the Ferrari was photographed parked in a grubby neighborhood in the TMZ story about the car being reunited with its "rightful owner."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/04/tyga-ferrari-repo-reunited/  "Tyga: Ferrari Returned In Shadiest Repo Story Ever" 9/4/2016 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga got his Ferrari back -- the one that was repo'd a week ago -- but that's the only thing we can tell you for sure in a story that even Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz couldn't follow.

Sources connected to Tyga have told us a bizarre, convoluted story that led to the return of the red sports car. You'll never understand it, but don't feel bad .... we don't either.

Here are the broad strokes: Some dude leased the Ferrari, but the car is so rare, he could only do it if he bought another car from the dealership that wouldn't be available for six months. The guy struck a deal with Tyga, who agreed to take the Ferrari and make the lease payments until the other car became available, and then he'd return it.

The guy who leased the car relied on another guy who relied on another guy to make the down payment, but the middle man kept the cash. 

The Ferrari dealership put heat on the guy who signed the lease, who then demanded the down payment from Tyga. Tyga supposedly then paid the down payment to the middle man, but the money never got to the dealership. The guy who leased the car got pissed off and followed Tyga and Kylie to a Bentley dealership, where he took the law into his own hands and repo'd the car in the lot.

We're told Tyga's lawyer threatened the guy who took the car back with legal action, so that guy gave the car back to Tyga to drive for a few months. 

Clear?

• Love 2

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/08/tyga-kanye-good-music-label-deal/?adid=hero5

I almost actually believed this spin until this part which is too laughable for words

As for Tyga's financial woes, we're told the Kardashians have repeatedly offered help from their advisors ... but Tyga wants to fix those things on his own. 

Riiight. I'm sure that humble Tyga hasnt taken a dime from his sugar mama.

I gotta say as obnoxious as all of these people are in their own way, Kylie being with this loser really continues to keep pissing me off.

• Love 6