Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

On 11/4/2016 at 2:53 PM, nexxie said:

What do the K women see in their men?! 

Sure, Kris saw financial possibilities in Bruce. Kim saw star power in Kanye - with endless opportunities for press. But drugged out Lamar? Drunken Scott? Scam artist Tyga? 

Right?  Ok, Scott and Kanye are attractive, Lamar was  a pro athlete, and Tyga is what, some half assed ugly kid with no prospects?

Crazy that this bunch of good looking rich women can't find a better man.   But Tyga?  I wouldn't hire that carpetbagger to work in a call center.  He's just such a deadbeat and non entity.   

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Crazy that this bunch of good looking rich women can't find a better man.  

Because they're all obsessed with how they look, what they have, what people think of them, & how much fame they can get. What kind of normal person (man or woman) is going to want to be with someone like that? Better men want better women, not just self made blow up sex dolls with money.

• Love 5

When Kylie first met Tyga he was the hired entertainment for Kendall's sweet 16 party and at the time he was actually pretty well known and was supposed to be a big breakout rapper. So when he first latched on to her he wasn't nearly the loser he is now lol

IMO he's done a great job of brainwashing a young girl who always had self esteem issues and knew all the right buttons to press. At this point she probably does feel like she can't do any better.

• Love 3
On 1/13/2017 at 8:12 PM, howmanywords said:

IMO he's done a great job of brainwashing a young girl who always had self esteem issues and knew all the right buttons to press. At this point she probably does feel like she can't do any better.

Yep. Guys like him can smell an insecure, vulnerable girl like Kylie from a mile away. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Nutella said:

So he basically groomed her. At 14 she didn't have any of her surgeries yet and was extremely insecure. What an honorable man. 

On top of that he's using her as his personal bank and ATM (because he himself is dead broke).

Exactly my thoughts.  

They met in 2011.  Tyga was about 22 when he "met" Kylie.  He then suddenly reappeared when she was...17?  16?  Just a couple of years later.  And they tried to play it off as "they've all been friends, just kids around the neighborhood, Tyga has always been around," trying to make it sounds like this naturally evolved as a result of kids hanging out together.  Tyga said the same "been friends for years" line.  Just like a script.  

Except Tyga wasn't a "kid." He was a grown man.  A young one.  But in the eyes of the law, he was a legal adult and she was a minor.  Not just about to turn 18.  But a minor.  Think about when you were 22.  Did you want to be hanging around with 14/15 year olds?  16/17 year olds when you were 23/24 years old?   Even if they were incredibly wealthy?  No, not really.  

I remember that interview that Khloe gave, where she said that Kylie wasn't your typical teenager, that while the typical teenager will have cheerleading practice and have to do her homework, Kylie was flying in private jets to meet with fashion designers around the world, so some "exceptions" had to be made in her case, or some such thing.  Actually, the exact opposite should have happened.  BECAUSE she was flying in a private jet to meet designers all over the world, every attempt should have been made to keep her non-professional life as normal - and dare I say  age appropriate - as possible.  In other words, you don't let your 14 year old insecure teen daughter hang around a 22 year-old so called rising hip hop star who is in a relationship with a baby on the way. 

• Love 5

I doubt that any of the Kardashian-Jenner children ever had much of a normal life. The older three kids went through the publicity of their father being involved in the OJ trial, and when Kris married Jenner, she started pimping her old and new kids out as soon as she could.

Tyga is getting sued again. He allegedly got his people to beat up the process server who served him a notice (about the repossessed Ferrari) last November.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/07/tyga-sued-entourage-assault-process-server/  "Tyga Sued: You Got Served ... Then Your Goons Served Me a Beating!!!"

http://people.com/music/tyga-sued-allowing-entourage-assault-process-server/  "Tyga Sued for Allegedly Allowing His Entourage to Assault Process Server"

The People article has more details. The process server is Adam Harari, "[who] claims he was “immediately swarmed … grabbed, yanked, pulled and choked” by members of Tyga’s entourage."

Haha, the suit insults Tyga: "Kylie Jenner‘s boyfriend, who is called a “minor celebrity” who is “known more for his social life, whom his ‘sexts,’ and whom he dates, than for his musical exploits” in the legal papers, , allegedly gave his crew the go-ahead to attack Harari."

Harari is seeking "unspecified damages."

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Haha, the suit insults Tyga: "Kylie Jenner‘s boyfriend, who is called a “minor celebrity” who is “known more for his social life, whom his ‘sexts,’ and whom he dates, than for his musical exploits”

Sounds like the perfect boyfriend for a "secondary reality TV personality"

• Love 7
On 17/01/2017 at 0:25 PM, howmanywords said:

Yep Kylie was 14 when they met. There is a very gross video of then 14 Kylie dancing with shirtless Tyga at Kendall's party (while he was singing his song called "Make It Nasty" no less).

He's such a gross looking person. I don't know how women get past that. 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The droopy lower lip..the grill..  UGH, he looks like a mouth breather too. The tattoos? Hideous. The scrawny body, double UGH. In 30 years he'll resemble Don Knotts even more.

OMG, I never got the Don Knotts connection, but now I can't unsee it

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sunsheyen said:

Sell everything he owns outright...I'd be surprised if he gets past $500k. That's before we deduct everything he owes.

"Net worth" is just that. Net.  So if he actually is worth 12 million, then that's after debts have been deducted.  That said, a comprehensive 60-section skim of the actual article doesn't seem to be accounting for his debts, so I don't know where they get off making judgements about his net worth.  It's also possible that it's in there and I missed it because honestly I've already spent way too much time thinking about this. 

"Do it too good when she ride that dick", I don't trust that bitch, nope"

These are some of his lyrics.  Ironically, the song is about how you can not trust "hoes" that only want to fuck you for your money.

Listen up Kylie...dump his ass.

• Love 5

Kylie doesn't care what he says in his songs. She will cling to him despite his disgusting attitude, his deadbeat financial behavior, and his freeloading off her money and fame. The only reason she would dump him for good would be if she had irrefutable proof he was cheating on her. Not just a bunch of suggestive texts to other women -- it would take the "smoking gun" level of evidence to make her leave him. Something like a smartphone video of him groping and kissing another woman in the dark corner of a nightclub.

• Love 4
On 2/24/2017 at 10:31 PM, Coffeecup said:

Kylie doesn't care what he says in his songs. She will cling to him despite his disgusting attitude, his deadbeat financial behavior, and his freeloading off her money and fame. The only reason she would dump him for good would be if she had irrefutable proof he was cheating on her. Not just a bunch of suggestive texts to other women -- it would take the "smoking gun" level of evidence to make her leave him. Something like a smartphone video of him groping and kissing another woman in the dark corner of a nightclub.

If this happened, I'd bet $5 million that Kris was the one who set that up to be recorded. My guess is she'd rather be rid of her daughter's statutory rapist, who also doubles as her son's baby mama's baby daddy (took me 4 times to correctly label that, not kidding), but she knows Kylie isn't going to be told what to do. I think she'd rather Kylie hook up with someone who can elevate her like Kanye did Kim, but Kylie is hanging on for dear life. 

Also, thanks, Cait! Glad to know that I only have 15 1/2 more years of parenting, these terrible 2s are just no joke, so good to know that I can tap out when she's 18! I gotta say, though, if a 22-year-old married father comes sniffing around my daughter when she's 14, my husband will for sure be far more involved than the Jenner parents are, until he's carted off to jail for assault, that is. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Kylie knows her family's fame and fortune came by way of "dick riding" and she's always trying to live up to her big sister's example. As twisted as that is, I feel sorry for Kylie because she seems so lost.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

I don't think that it's twisted for a person to feel sorry for Kylie.  The poor girl really didn't have a chance at any kind of normal life because she had a camera in her face from the time she was what? 7 or 8?  

She might be making a bunch of bad choices right now but many of us made bad choices as teenagers - she's young enough that she could still pull herself together.  Remember the mess that Drew Barrymore made of her life at a very young age?  And look at her now. 

• Love 4

Oooh! So that's why Chyna went off on him on Snapchat this morning. I knew she was pissed about something regarding him but I had a headache trying to translate what she was saying. Well, just more reasons to add to why he's such a douchebag. He's truly vile. What Kylie's allowance she gives him isn't enough?

• Love 4

What a fool, going out to drive a car, and leaving his drivers license and insurance card at home.

At this point, I wonder if he is still leasing/buying cars in his own name.  Maybe Kylie or one of the Kard-Jenner companies is the official buyer. Or maybe he has some other friend willing to front for him. I can't see any car dealer or bank extending him credit.

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I honestly feel like To catch a predator Tyga isn't broke, he's just a dumb ass that stiffs people on his bill's.

That's why he isn't broke, he never pays his bills, so he always has money.

• Love 4

What about Tyga's non disclosure agreement? Isn't he supposed to keep the secrets too?  Or has he negotiated a new contract with Kris that pays him to trash talk Chyna and get the family's agenda out in public?  He hasn't had shit to say all this time and now he's talking? Highly suspicious, I smell Kris. 

• Love 3

Actually, what I find interesting about the non disclosure agreement is that Lamar is getting ready to shoot his mouth off in his upcoming book and all the Kardashians are scared. I wonder if the agreements have some sort of expirate date? Even if Tyga really did try and warn Rob (I'm not convinced he's telling the truth) its not a shock Rob wouldn't listen to him considering he doesn't even listen to his family.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

Actually, what I find interesting about the non disclosure agreement is that Lamar is getting ready to shoot his mouth off in his upcoming book and all the Kardashians are scared. I wonder if the agreements have some sort of expirate date? Even if Tyga really did try and warn Rob (I'm not convinced he's telling the truth) its not a shock Rob wouldn't listen to him considering he doesn't even listen to his family.

This is the same marketing plan as Caitlyn's book.  About a year ago there were tabloid articles that Kris was "upset" and "threatening lawsuits" for Caitlyn's tell all....that really didn't tell much.  For the few years Lamar and Khloe were living as husband and wife, it isn't likely he was checked in to the family drama.  He was high as a kite or traveling or performing (NBA).  He has no secrets to tell.  I doubt he even knows Khloe's middle name.  I doubt he even knows his own childrens' middle names. 

Who needed to warn Rob about anything.  This guy is a walking nightmare.  He attracted someone with as many issues as he had, and those idiots chose to make a baby 5 seconds into their 3rd date.  Rob is going to get way worse. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This is the same marketing plan as Caitlyn's book.  About a year ago there were tabloid articles that Kris was "upset" and "threatening lawsuits" for Caitlyn's tell all....that really didn't tell much.  For the few years Lamar and Khloe were living as husband and wife, it isn't likely he was checked in to the family drama.  He was high as a kite or traveling or performing (NBA).  He has no secrets to tell.  I doubt he even knows Khloe's middle name.  I doubt he even knows his own childrens' middle names. 

Who needed to warn Rob about anything.  This guy is a walking nightmare.  He attracted someone with as many issues as he had, and those idiots chose to make a baby 5 seconds into their 3rd date.  Rob is going to get way worse. 

Yeah, Rob is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 1

Tokyo Toni just unleashed her fury on Tyga.  Her Instagram post is barely readable, just as effed up as the diatribe she wrote to Rob. This article has a screenshot of the post. Some of it is funny, like when she calls Tyga a "hollow chain wearing fuck." At least she knows something about jewelry.

http://celebrityinsider.org/blac-chynas-mom-tokyo-toni-slams-tyga-for-his-new-interview-with-the-breakfast-club-53564/

"Blac Chyna’s Mom Tokyo Toni Slams Tyga For His New Interview On The Breakfast Club"

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tokyo Toni just unleashed her fury on Tyga.  Her Instagram post is barely readable, just as effed up as the diatribe she wrote to Rob. This article has a screenshot of the post. Some of it is funny, like when she calls Tyga a "hollow chain wearing fuck." At least she knows something about jewelry.

http://celebrityinsider.org/blac-chynas-mom-tokyo-toni-slams-tyga-for-his-new-interview-with-the-breakfast-club-53564/

"Blac Chyna’s Mom Tokyo Toni Slams Tyga For His New Interview On The Breakfast Club"

Judging by the photos, it looks like Chyna & Toni both shop at "Bad Wigs R' Us"

• Love 3

That is some incoherent yet impassioned group of letters and emojis. It would almost be insightful if the "hollow" referred to Tyga's character, his life, his ambitions (or any of these people's, really) but I guess the chain he wears aren't solid but hollow.

• Love 4