Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

I think I learned everything I needed to know about Tyga when Toni gave up the honors of Dream's C-section OR dutues to Kris because Toni was the only non medical staff in the room with Chyna when King Cairo was born.  :_(  This fool couldn't even show up and scrub in for the birth of his first kid.

Kris Jenner couldn't wait to get rid of Tyga when his bad press started affecting Kylie (after using his street cred to launch her daughter's brand), and now that Rob's crazy is on front street, she's probably paying of Tyga's bills left and right so he can say nasty things about Chyna.  Wasn't it a few days after the big social media blow up that TMZ caught Tyga at an airport and he took the high road by just kind of grimacing but refusing to say anything, and now he's got all kinds of opinions about Chyna?

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:20 PM, iwasish said:

Yeah, Rob is the gift that keeps on giving.

I hope he saves his next blow up for my autumn birthday.  For now, I'd love if our fearless recapper Al Lowe would cover the Life of Kylie shit show.  Podcast?  I'm really enjoying the ones for Catfish.

• Love 1
On 7/21/2017 at 3:46 PM, howmanywords said:

Actually, what I find interesting about the non disclosure agreement is that Lamar is getting ready to shoot his mouth off in his upcoming book and all the Kardashians are scared. I wonder if the agreements have some sort of expirate date? Even if Tyga really did try and warn Rob (I'm not convinced he's telling the truth) its not a shock Rob wouldn't listen to him considering he doesn't even listen to his family.

Can this actually happen?  Is there truly anyone - Lamar, Tyga, Rob, Kris Humphries, etc. - who is legally able to give the public the real dirt on this sideshow?  Or does Kris control the thoughts, actions, words, and brainwaves of anyone who signs on the dotted line to appear on her shows?  I get the feeling that no one is either willing or able to tell the truth about what goes on behind closed doors of this family.  Although honestly, if anyone did manage to tell the truth, how would we know it was real anyway?

Never mind.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Can this actually happen?  Is there truly anyone - Lamar, Tyga, Rob, Kris Humphries, etc. - who is legally able to give the public the real dirt on this sideshow?  Or does Kris control the thoughts, actions, words, and brainwaves of anyone who signs on the dotted line to appear on her shows?  I get the feeling that no one is either willing or able to tell the truth about what goes on behind closed doors of this family.  Although honestly, if anyone did manage to tell the truth, how would we know it was real anyway?

Never mind.

This NY Times article may answer some questions.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

When something like this happens I've noticed that people sue the entertaner. Wouldn't the venue be at fault? It's not like Tyga purposely caused the light to fall.

She didn't sue him personally, she sued his company, so I'm guessing the lights were his, & not owned by the venue. They were probably part of his show.

This, a couple weeks ago. I forgot to post it:

... when Tyga arrived on the red carpet at Hollywood club Sunset Room, there was an altercation on the packed carpet with an unknown guest.

An unidentified man is seen in video posted by a fan yelling at the rapper. When Tyga responds, the rapper’s own security guard tries to keep the star back — before a scuffle breaks out and Tyga is then grabbed and physically carried out by a different guard at the event.

The rapper was hauled outside by the neck in front of cameras as he yelled, “Bro! Chill out!” at a hulking guard who deposits him on the sidewalk.

Photos outside the club posted by TMZ then clearly captured Tyga reaching under his own security guard’s jacket and into a holster to grab for his gun. But the guard kept his hand securely on the piece and put it back.

Tyga was finally convinced to get into a car, and he drove off. But not before one of his pals argued with photographers, yelling, “This is some real s–t right now! Turn those cameras off!”

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/24/tyga-reaches-for-gun-after-being-dragged-out-of-floyd-mayweathers-party/

So this was just posted by jeweler Ben Baller

#Repost @benballer
•  •  •  •  •
Who just dropped $500,000 on a custom diamond Ben Baller chain? 
Tyga ... TYGAAAA???? Yes. Tyga. 
Some of the highlights: I set pear shaped solitaire VVS clarity diamonds in the halo of St Michael. I added baguettes to the feathers of his wings and even baguette diamonds on his sword. I even iced out the sides of his custom 1 of a kind Cuban link(I made the links with 2 different sized diamonds with the big diamonds having a pavé set border)
The devil being stepped on represents satan aka the haters have been defeated and also specifies that @tyga had the biggest comeback of 2018 👼🏼 #Tyga even copped matching pieces for his team. You know who to hit when it comes to making custom genuine fine jewelry. @ifandco 
NO CVD or HPHT or CE diamonds ever. #IFANDCO or nothing at all 💎

So King of the Repo Tyga has settled his debts now? Or will be in a few months see Ben baller post on Twitter or Instagram the fact that Tyga owes money for these chains that he made?

benballer_20190415145740.png

Edited by carolinagirl81

If he can’t ever pay a car lease while he’s with his sugar mama Kylie, can he pay a million dollars in butt ugly jewelry when he’s on his own?

(Unless Kris is sending him hush money checks)

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

If he can’t ever pay a car lease while he’s with his sugar mama Kylie, can he pay a million dollars in butt ugly jewelry when he’s on his own?

(Unless Kris is sending him hush money checks)

I’m betting the stuff this guy sells us made up of the cheapest/worst quality of diamond. He can put any value he wants on it, doesn’t mean Tyga paid anywhere near that amount.

if he had that kind of cash, Blac Chyna would be all over him for more child support. 

• Love 1

I don't think Ben Baller uses cheap diamonds he's been in the jewelery business for years now and on the website for his jewelry company/store they taught that all of the diamonds are vvs1/Vvs2 only.

I just read his response to someone's comment that he hoped that Ben got the money upfront from Tyga. To which Ben responded that for anyone to get a iced out chain from him he requires 65% payment upfront before he even starts the project and then 35% of the payment before he even delivers the peice. And put the blame of Tyga getting things repossessed left and right and lawsuits for not paying bills due to bad accountants/management.

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’m betting the stuff this guy sells us made up of the cheapest/worst quality of diamond. He can put any value he wants on it, doesn’t mean Tyga paid anywhere near that amount.

if he had that kind of cash, Blac Chyna would be all over him for more child support. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think Ben Baller uses cheap diamonds he's been in the jewelery business for years now and on the website for his jewelry company/store they taught that all of the diamonds are vvs1/Vvs2 only.

I just read his response to someone's comment that he hoped that Ben got the money upfront from Tyga. To which Ben responded that for anyone to get a iced out chain from him he requires 65% payment upfront before he even starts the project and then 35% of the payment before he even delivers the peice. And put the blame of Tyga getting things repossessed left and right and lawsuits for not paying bills due to bad accountants/management.

Just because he sells legit stuff to others doesn’t mean he doesn’t use lesser stuff on the things he makes for certain clients. Not saying he pulls a fast one on Tyra, he’s probably well aware of what’s he’s getting. And he may well be charging for the fact that he’s making one of a kind pieces and the cache of his name on it.

They can claim it’s worth 600k, but what would Tyga get if he tried to sell it? 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Just because he sells legit stuff to others doesn’t mean he doesn’t use lesser stuff on the things he makes for certain clients. Not saying he pulls a fast one on Tyra, he’s probably well aware of what’s he’s getting. And he may well be charging for the fact that he’s making one of a kind pieces and the cache of his name on it.

Yeah I see what you're saying, this is the same jeweler who made the engagement ring that Rob gave to Blac Chyna.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah I see what you're saying, this is the same jeweler who made the engagement ring that Rob gave to Blac Chyna.

The values on Kim’s jewelry that was stolen in Paris, I’m guessing it was appraised by the insurance company and they didn’t just take the family’s word as to value?

Speaking of the robbery, I made a quick search but can’t find anything that says those arrested have had trials, been convicted or still pending. Anyone have info?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Jewelry is way overrated. The value of items is much much lower than what people pay for it. Yet somehow people believe it is an investment. Diamonds are the worst in that sense. I guess you pay for the name/design. 

Tyga could never get back what he paid for it.

• Useful 1
(edited)
On 4/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

So this was just posted by jeweler Ben Baller

So King of the Repo Tyga has settled his debts now? Or will be in a few months see Ben baller post on Twitter or Instagram the fact that Tyga owes money for these chains that he made?

benballer_20190415145740.png

On 4/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, iwasish said:

On 4/15/2019 at 11:12 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Jewelry is way overrated. The value of items is much much lower than what people pay for it. Yet somehow people believe it is an investment. Diamonds are the worst in that sense. I guess you pay for the name/design. 

Tyga could never get back what he paid for it.

That has got to be some of the ugliest shit I have ever seen. It really looks cheap and tacky.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, qtpye said:

That is got to be some of the ugliest shit I have ever seen. It really looks cheap and tacky.

Cheap and tacky.... fits right in with someone the Kar-Jenner klan would associate with.

• Love 7

I just don't understand how this is all coming out NOW. Tyga was with Kylie for years, while she was underage. Khloe busted up TT & Jordan, the first, years ago (3 or so, I think), why wasn't the press trying to find out everything they could about all involved parties at the time, specifically in the case of Tyga & underage Kylie? How did no one know about this until now, especially in the day & age of social media, & why does it matter now that Tyga is done with Kylie (I still think Stormi is the bodyguard's), & Khloe & TT have officially broken up? I do wonder how much the K clan knew; that's probably why we never heard anything. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

the family tree....... how do you signify the "baby mama" "baby daddy" relationship

Not only is Tyga is Kylie's brother's baby mama, baby daddy but also her sister's baby daddy's ex,  baby mama

lol, I still belong to the Stormi is Tyga's baby - so draw that one lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I just don't understand how this is all coming out NOW. Tyga was with Kylie for years, while she was underage. Khloe busted up TT & Jordan, the first, years ago (3 or so, I think), why wasn't the press trying to find out everything they could about all involved parties at the time, specifically in the case of Tyga & underage Kylie? How did no one know about this until now, especially in the day & age of social media, & why does it matter now that Tyga is done with Kylie (I still think Stormi is the bodyguard's), & Khloe & TT have officially broken up? I do wonder how much the K clan knew; that's probably why we never heard anything. 

I still want to know why Tyga isn't rotting in jail for statutory rape?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I still want to know why Tyga isn't rotting in jail for statutory rape?  

Kylie is the youngest in this family, and her parents as well as her Kardashian siblings were for sure all complicit in her underage relationship with Tyga. So in these types of cases, if the predator goes to jail, I believe that the parents should be sharing a cell with him. Makes me think of the disturbing case of the Rolling Stones' Bill Wyman, who began dating a 13-year-old girl when he was 47, first had sex with her when she was 14, and married her when she was 18 and he was 52. All of this encouraged by the girl's own mother. Many parents these days are beyond worried that their vulnerable young teens may unwittingly become victims of online predators, but then you have the type of horrifying parents previously mentioned who pretty much serve up their kids on a silver platter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Well, Tyga released a three year old video today. In it, Kim gives birth to Kylie. Yep, that's what I said. I can't find the video anywhere but this describes & has pieces of it