Type keyword(s) to search

Tyga: Burning Not So Bright

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tyga paid some of his debt to the jeweler who sued him:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/01/tyga-kylie-jenner-jewelry-debt-court/  "Tyga: This Just In: He Paid His Debt" 11/1/2016 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The title is misleading. Tyga didn't pay it all off yet. The article says Tyga paid $100,000 of the $200,000 debt, with the balance to be paid by Nov. 17, according to his lawyer.

It's interesting that someone who goes shopping with wads of cash, buys expensive cars like they're gum, & rents huge mansions can't manage to come up with a measly $200,000 to pay off a bill. I've been wondering if he's an ass who just doesn't want to pay his bills, or if he's someone who just lives an imaginary lifestyle where he appears to have money, but really doesn't. 

• Love 5
On 11/2/2016 at 10:50 AM, GaT said:

I've been wondering if he's an ass who just doesn't want to pay his bills, or if he's someone who just lives an imaginary lifestyle where he appears to have money, but really doesn't. 

I'm 99% sure it's the latter. He doesn't seem to come from money, and I don't think he's a successful enough "rapper" to be able to afford that kind of lifestyle.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm 99% sure it's the latter. He doesn't seem to come from money, and I don't think he's a successful enough "rapper" to be able to afford that kind of lifestyle.

As long as he can " dickmytize "rich stupid teens like Kylie, he'll continue to live off other people's money till they wise up.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

As long as he can " dickmytize "rich stupid teens like Kylie, he'll continue to live off other people's money till they wise up.

I would never have heard of Tyga had it not been for his Kardashian connection (Kylie's BF and Rob's GF's ex), but realistic or not, I think Chyna originally thought she had hooked a big fish when she started dating/baby daddy-ing Tyga, a supposedly up-and-coming rapper whom she met at her strip club. Little did she know that Tyga himself was looking to hook a big fish to subsidize the lifestyle he aspired to. And Kylie was the clueless but rich little fishette that took the bait. And meanwhile, back at the ranch, Chyna had her own big-fish plans...

• Love 8

What do the K women see in their men?! 

Sure, Kris saw financial possibilities in Bruce. Kim saw star power in Kanye - with endless opportunities for press. But drugged out Lamar? Drunken Scott? Scam artist Tyga? 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Guess what, Tyga's getting sued again. Anybody surprised?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/24/tyga-served-lawsuit-birthday/

Tyga Happy Birthday ... You've Been Served!!!  11/24/2016 12:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga Got Served On His Birthday!!!

Tyga's birthday was full of surprises Friday night ... he got himself a brand new lawsuit, and it was even hand delivered.

Kylie's BF rolled into Penthouse nightclub in WeHo when a guy popped out of nowhere and served him with legal docs.  The process server was unceremoniously and forcibly removed.

As for why Tyga got served ... it could be the Lambo, the Maybach, the Ferrari, jewelry, a home ... who knows?

We're guessing he liked Kylie's birthday presents more. 

Edited by Coffeecup
On 4/11/2016 at 11:59 AM, Veronique Bette said:

I would never have heard of Tyga had it not been for his Kardashian connection (Kylie's BF and Rob's GF's ex), but realistic or not, I think Chyna originally thought she had hooked a big fish when she started dating/baby daddy-ing Tyga, a supposedly up-and-coming rapper whom she met at her strip club. Little did she know that Tyga himself was looking to hook a big fish to subsidize the lifestyle he aspired to. And Kylie was the clueless but rich little fishette that took the bait. And meanwhile, back at the ranch, Chyna had her own big-fish plans...

I think the only two reasons Tyga is doing Kylie are:

1. Fame and attention.

2. Have her pay for his lifestyle.

11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Guess what, Tyga's getting sued again. Anybody surprised?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/24/tyga-served-lawsuit-birthday/

Tyga Happy Birthday ... You've Been Served!!!  11/24/2016 12:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyga Got Served On His Birthday!!!

Tyga's birthday was full of surprises Friday night ... he got himself a brand new lawsuit, and it was even hand delivered.

Kylie's BF rolled into Penthouse nightclub in WeHo when a guy popped out of nowhere and served him with legal docs.  The process server was unceremoniously and forcibly removed.

As for why Tyga got served ... it could be the Lambo, the Maybach, the Ferrari, jewelry, a home ... who knows?

We're guessing he liked Kylie's birthday presents more. 

Kylie will end up paying his debts as usual. He's counting on it. I'm sure the wads of cash he carries around are really hers too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, carrier76 said:

It really bothers me that she doesn't think she deserves better than Tyga. She wasn't raised with enough self worth to think that she deserves better than this mooching rat-face. It's really sad.

She's doing very well for herself, but she's very insecure (the endless plastic surgery is an indication). She deserves so much better than that leech.

• Love 3

This may explain why the process server was after Tyga on his birthday. Another repo on his Ferrari.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/28/tyga-ferrari-repossessed-lawsuit/ Tyga Sued: Pony Up That Ferrari Money, Bro

11/28/2016 9:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No more repo tales for Tyga and Ferraris -- instead, he's getting sued over one ... that was also repo'd.

A guy named Alex Benedict is going after the rapper for failing to make his lease payments on a red 'rrari 488. In the docs, Benedict claims they agreed to a deal back in May but Tyga didn't pony up so he had the car repo'd TWICE.

The first time was Aug. 31, but Tyga struck another deal to get the car back (yes, really) and was supposed to return it Oct. 9. Benedict says Tyga failed to do that too, and the repo man went back to work on Nov. 8.

Benedict is suing to get at least $150k in damages. This might explain that umm ... birthday surprise.

We've reached out to Tyga, so far no word back.

16 minutes ago, GaT said:

This guy is a scam artist & a criminal, how does this family not see that? In language they can understand, he's "shady". Bible.

Because if they push Kylie, she's likely to stick with him out of spite, and now that she's of age and making bigggg bucks, she can cut Kris out and do what she wants. Better to try and stay on good terms and hope she wises  up and dumps him. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Who lends this borderline nobody (and ugliest man alive) money? Who had ever even heard of him before he latched into Kylie? How does he ever meet lending criteria? 

He's banging a member of the Jenner/Kardashian family. She's of legal age and has a multi million dollar business. They don't want the bad publicity. That's better than a high FICO.

• Love 4

I know Kylie was home-schooled, and I'm sure Kris has locked down her normal social circles to only those who are willing to sign ridiculous confidentiality agreements....but - is this seriously the best She can do?  Why can't Kris hire Kylie an NBA baller boyfriend?   Khloe can surely hook Kylie up in that department.  

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

If dumbass Kylie is guarantor, wouldn't they just let Tyga default and then take her to court?

I think a lot of these deals aren't legit business deals but with third parties who can't make their payments and Tyga agrees to take them over, but defaults, the bank goes after original leasee and they then in turn go after Tyga and get the car.

• Love 1

CRINGE!! 

Apparently he is on some sort of a tour now and will be playing E11even Miami nightclub this Friday.  It only holds 1000, and tickets are $20 - $40 so even if it sells out (HAHAHAHA) there's no way they'd pay him $60K for that night.  They'd lose money.  He's full of it.  Maybe he means $60.00.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

CRINGE!! 

Apparently he is on some sort of a tour now and will be playing E11even Miami nightclub this Friday.  It only holds 1000, and tickets are $20 - $40 so even if it sells out (HAHAHAHA) there's no way they'd pay him $60K for that night.  They'd lose money.  He's full of it.  Maybe he means $60.00.

Instead of cash, the club could pay him by giving him an old used car worth a few thousand dollars. Like a 10-year-old Honda. Then he'd have something to drive that was paid for.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Instead of cash, the club could pay him by giving him an old used car worth a few thousand dollars. Like a 10-year-old Honda. Then he'd have something to drive that was paid for.

"That old car is worth money!"

So he makes 60...what a day?  60 pennies?

Do these idiots know that WE KNOW that he's broke?  The "stories" are true, there are court documents to back it up.  He's implying we are the idiots for believing tmz and the truth.

• Love 4
On 11/2/2016 at 2:34 AM, Coffeecup said:

Tyga paid some of his debt to the jeweler who sued him:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/01/tyga-kylie-jenner-jewelry-debt-court/  "Tyga: This Just In: He Paid His Debt" 11/1/2016 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The title is misleading. Tyga didn't pay it all off yet. The article says Tyga paid $100,000 of the $200,000 debt, with the balance to be paid by Nov. 17, according to his lawyer.

Full payment of the debt gets Kylie off the hook -- she won't have to give a deposition about how much Tyga spends on her gifts. (Well, she won't have to for THIS case -- what happens when he defaults on some other debt and the creditor goes after him?)

TMZ said "We're told Tyga himself is footing the bill, not the Kardashian klan."  Yeah, right. I think TMZ is lying by omission. The Kardashian-Jenners have lots of corporations; neither Kylie nor Kris would have to give Tyga a personal check. They could cut him a corporate check under some business name... he deposits the check in his account... then he "foots the bill himself."

Why does it matter? If Kylie wants to pay his debts, who cares? She's loaded.  

53 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Even though Kylie is a vapid, soulless twat, she doesn't deserve to be used and taken advantage of by an older man.

Her mother doesn't seem bothered by it. Nor her dad or her sisters or brother. Khloe proudly announced that she was fucking 30+yr old men when she was that age and Kylie has a great work ethic and is really mature, so we should mind our own business. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Her mother doesn't seem bothered by it. Nor her dad or her sisters or brother. Khloe proudly announced that she was fucking 30+yr old men when she was that age and Kylie has a great work ethic and is really mature, so we should mind our own business. 

Khloe did that? Ugh. Birds of a feather...

Kylie isn't "really mature." Khloe is just bullshitting. I remember being 19. I thought I knew everything, but in hindsight I was very inexperienced and made many mistakes. Kylie might be wealthier than most of us will ever be, but it doesn't mean she's mature yet.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Khloe did that? Ugh. Birds of a feather...

Kylie isn't "really mature." Khloe is just bullshitting. I remember being 19. I thought I knew everything, but in hindsight I was very inexperienced and made many mistakes. Kylie might be wealthier than most of us will ever be, but it doesn't mean she's mature yet.

Yeah she was pretty proud of herself... 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kris was living with 30+ year old men when she was a teenager.  This is all completely normal in that family.

• Love 3

I get that it was fairly scandalous for underage Kylie to date older men but she's no longer a minor so why does it matter?

Were I a Kardashian, I would probably behave as scandalously as possible just to freak out all of the moralizing pearl-clutchers out there. 

1 hour ago, toolazy said:

I get that it was fairly scandalous for underage Kylie to date older men but she's no longer a minor so why does it matter?

Were I a Kardashian, I would probably behave as scandalously as possible just to freak out all of the moralizing pearl-clutchers out there. 

Yes, but Kylie is still very young and if she makes serious mistakes now, she will be the one paying for them, not the “pearl-clutchers”.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Yes, but Kylie is still very young and if she makes serious mistakes now, she will be the one paying for them, not the “pearl-clutchers”.

Its more the nonchalance/acceptance of the relationship by her parents and older siblings that I find bothersome.  That Kris and Caitlyn turn a blind eye to the situation, either because they are too immersed in their own dramas or that they just can't be bothered, or fear that putting their foot down or confronting Tyga and suggesting that he move on to someone more age appropriate might drive a wedge in their relationship with Kylie. Acting like a parent might be too much to expect from either Kris or Caitlyn. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Its more the nonchalance/acceptance of the relationship by her parents and older siblings that I find bothersome.  That Kris and Caitlyn turn a blind eye to the situation, either because they are too immersed

Exactly. My issue isnt the age difference at all. Tyga just seems like a sleazy deadbeat. If my very rich daughter was dating someone who is in debt, always getting sued and getting cars repossessed every month I'd be pissed. Hell, even if I was someone who just cared about Kylie I'd be concerned.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly. My issue isnt the age difference at all. Tyga just seems like a sleazy deadbeat. If my very rich daughter was dating someone who is in debt, always getting sued and getting cars repossessed every month I'd be pissed. Hell, even if I was someone who just cared about Kylie I'd be concerned.

Caitlyn was always big on telling Khloe to knock off the cursing in front of the younger girls, she was pissed about all the makeup they wore at a young age, harping on their homework, no boys over the house etc.How difficult would it have been to contact the family lawyer (Mr Shapiro?) and have him inform Tyga about the statutory rape laws in CA.? And if that wasn't enough,  perhaps a visit from the local law enforcement? Or even a conversation with Tyga 's management team? Maybe the idea that their client might be facing a serious sex charge might encourage them to tell him to cool it or they would dump him(not that he's  much of a money maker for them).

But they did none of that. Instead he was welcomed on vacations and allowed to screw her below  deck while the rest of them lolled around taking selfies and checking their social media accounts. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn was always big on telling Khloe to knock off the cursing in front of the younger girls, she was pissed about all the makeup they wore at a young age, harping on their homework, no boys over the house etc.

Doing the math here, when rumors of Kylie and Tyga first started, it was probably right around the time Caitlyn told her family she was about ready to start transitioning publicly.  So maybe Caitlyn eased up on the parenting because she felt guilty?  I don't know.  All of that must have hit Kylie hard, no matter how long she knew.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn was always big on telling Khloe to knock off the cursing in front of the younger girls, she was pissed about all the makeup they wore at a young age, harping on their homework, no boys over the house etc.How difficult would it have been to contact the family lawyer (Mr Shapiro?) and have him inform Tyga about the statutory rape laws in CA.? And if that wasn't enough,  perhaps a visit from the local law enforcement? Or even a conversation with Tyga 's management team? Maybe the idea that their client might be facing a serious sex charge might encourage them to tell him to cool it or they would dump him(not that he's  much of a money maker for them).

But they did none of that. Instead he was welcomed on vacations and allowed to screw her below  deck while the rest of them lolled around taking selfies and checking their social media accounts. 

We don't know that. We have no idea what happened behind the scenes.  All we know is what they chose to show us.  

Edited by toolazy
1 hour ago, toolazy said:

We don't know that. We have no idea what happened behind the scenes.  All we know is what they chose to show us.  

I would hope they did something but since Kris loves to tell us how real her show is, I suspect what we saw is what happened. I doubt Kylie with her attitude would have been making nice in front of the camera if Mom and Dad were threatening to toss her boyfriend in jail. The fact that he's still on the show and Kris tried to pass him off as just one of a big group of "kids" that the girls hung around with, tells me they did nada.

• Love 4

Tyga was having sex with Kylie while she was underage. I don't need to hear it from the horse's mouth to know it happened. A grown ass man tagging along after a sixteen year-old isn't doing so for her sparkling wit and ability to quote 17th century philosophers.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I believe Caitlyn announced her work was done, or something along those lines, regarding Kendall and Kylie.

Oh that was rich! On Kylie's 18th bday she tweeted "my work here is done". Father of the year right there. No matter how old your children are, when you are a parent your work is NEVER done.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I believe Caitlyn announced her work was done, or something along those lines, regarding Kendall and Kylie.

By "work", she meant "carpooling the kids to school"*.  Because, as we all know, Kendall and Kylie haven't attended school since they were starting puberty.

*this the only parenting task I recall Caitlyn repeatedly patting herself on the back for, like it was the equivalent of parting the red sea.

• Love 7

Tyga was having sex with Kylie while she was underage. I don't need to hear it from the horse's mouth to know it happened. A grown ass man tagging along after a sixteen year-old isn't doing so for her sparkling wit and ability to quote 17th century philosophers.

Or her brilliant freshman repartee -- to quote John Sears.  If anybody else knows who that is.  

Its more the nonchalance/acceptance of the relationship by her parents and older siblings that I find bothersome.  That Kris and Caitlyn turn a blind eye to the situation, either because they are too immersed

There was talk of the time that if they discouraged Kylie, they would only push her closer to him.  Which...I kind of get, but I've never really fully bought into that whole way of parenting.  But I especially don't think it was the case with Kylie.  I think Kris and Caitlyn just couldn't be bothered. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

Or her brilliant freshman repartee -- to quote John Sears.  If anybody else knows who that is.  

There was talk of the time that if they discouraged Kylie, they would only push her closer to him.  Which...I kind of get, but I've never really fully bought into that whole way of parenting.  But I especially don't think it was the case with Kylie.  I think Kris and Caitlyn just couldn't be bothered. 

Don't know about Caitlyn, but Kris only gets bothered when the possibility of making/losing money is involved. I think she's the one who encouraged Kylie to do all the surgery (lip injections, boob job, butt job, other cosmetic work), make herself into Kim 2.0 and make lots of money. I doubt that Kris likes Tyga, but he sure helps Kylie get tabloid headlines. Not only through his financial troubles, but though those sex-drenched photoshoots they do, like the one where she was shoving her bare boobs in his face for his birthday picture. That's good for business, from Kris' viewpoint.

• Love 3