Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

Asa's business is slaying she will become like Jessica Simpson rolling in the dough on her fashions when no one expected that. Also she's talking marriage and, though her bf Jermaine Jackson Jr and his fascinating family won't be part of the show, the wedding prep and stuff probably will be. Those two things could be interesting storylines. 

I totally agree with all the comments that Reza is a toxic person who gets off on others humiliation. I think it's about power, his maliciousness. For those people there's always an excuse  but bottom line no one gets through life unscaved so there's no justifiable reason to be unrepentant vile asshole. While GiGi has a temper and lazy ass attitude she has a core of forgiveness and she's very primal thus predictable, one always knows where they stand with her. Even though she can be mean and out of order, she's not that calculating unlike wannabe puppet master Reza, who gets off on being nasty and holds grudges. He's not aging well either. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

Part 1 was weird. So Asa is mad at MJ because of something Vida said about her on WWHL, Asa expected MJ to correct her mother on camera, something Asa will not do to her own mother (remember she is all about respecting her elders) but she wants MJ to do it to hers. ))eye roll((

Mike dislikes Vida saying things about Jessica but doesn't correct Reza or MJ when they call Jessica a "gold digger", Alrighty then. 

Reza wants to slam GG right out the gate but Andy is saving their fight for last! He is intentionally building the tension between them for a big explosion! Ass!

Asa, doesn't know when to back the hell off the accessories and ruined her Kaftan. Bad representation of her line.

Loved Tommy saying that Vida isn't going to babysit/watch his/MJ's children because of how she treats MJ! Good job Tommy!

Mike still trying to convince us that he didn't cheat on Jessica during their marriage and that it happened only once before they were engaged.....FAIL!

Reza crying at the drop of a pin, FAIL/Bad ACTING!

• Love 12

Those little chain mail things hanging from Asa's boobs were distracting, the way they were swing around. Thank gawd the cameraman readjusted the camera on her!

I don't like Tommy, but him telling Vida to back off or she'd never see their child was a "hell, yeah!" moment.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I totally agree with all the comments that Reza is a toxic person who gets off on others humiliation. I think it's about power, his maliciousness. For those people there's always an excuse  but bottom line no one gets through life unscaved so there's no justifiable reason to be unrepentant vile asshole. While GiGi has a temper and lazy ass attitude she has a core of forgiveness and she's very primal thus predictable, one always knows where they stand with her. Even though she can be mean and out of order, she's not that calculating unlike wannabe puppet master Reza, who gets off on being nasty and holds grudges. He's not aging well either. 

Watching tonight's repeat without the distracting Reza drama, I couldn't help but notice Reza hovering by nearly everyone as they read their fake apology, drinking it all in. What a little piece of shit. Adam was mugging too, but I think it was more for camera time than watching Reza's plan in action.

• Love 5

Well, hello there, shirtless Shervin in the parking lot...

I must have missed the ep with his long distance girl friend b/c I didn't recognize their awkward date footage.

Edited by Ubiquitous
:s/r/Sherva/Shervin
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

MJ will be on WWHL tonight. It will be interesting to see what she has to say about Asa and if she/Tommy are still together. 

How do these people manage to almost kill each other at their Reunions every year and then come back and film together?  They make the Rh look like amateurs.   I believe Tommy and Mercedes are still together.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Watching tonight's repeat without the distracting Reza drama, I couldn't help but notice Reza hovering by nearly everyone as they read their fake apology, drinking it all in. What a little piece of shit. Adam was mugging too, but I think it was more for camera time than watching Reza's plan in action.

All he was missing was a twirl of his dumbass mustache.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

How do these people manage to almost kill each other at their Reunions every year and then come back and film together?  They make the Rh look like amateurs.   I believe Tommy and Mercedes are still together.

Yes, they are and he got her a larger diamond for her engagement ring. She claims she wore it on her right hand because it was to big for her left ring finger and it went from a 1 ct. diamond to a 2ct. ring.  She was really kissing up to Carole tonight! LOL

• Love 2

I would love to have Reza's back on the blowjob sextape argument with GG, but Reza is an untrustworthy asshole and that's a reputation he's built all on his own. He's shot his own credibility to hell. He dragged MJ through the mud when he outed her arrest and accused her of being a bald drug addict. He made out with (and probably banged) the go go dancer at his bachelor party. Rather than privately discuss his issues with Adam, he basically accused Adam of being the problem in their relationship and bounced to go on his honeymoon with his friends. People in Reza's life believed GG's lie because Reza's already shown himself to be the kind of guy who might do that. If someone had a lie about Asa cheating on her man, no one would believe that because Asa isn't stupid enough to fuck with that gravy train. Or if there was a rumor about MJ cheating on Tommy, not believable because these two get each other.

On 7/29/2016 at 1:12 PM, Giselle said:

Oh, Vida's got an opinion on everybody, pissy old hag. I wish more had Mike's balls and would tell the witch off and dismiss her thereafter. You don't give blind respect to someone like that not even if they have 70 years on you. 

Seriously, Asa decided to destroy whatever relationship she had with MJ because neither MJ or Asa is capable of telling Vida to shut the fuq up. I don't know what Asa expected of MJ. MJ has a lifetime of being berated and demeaned by Vida. MJ is really only standing up to Vida now because Tommy has her back. And Asa expected MJ to go the mat for her. Girl, please. I've never met the hateful cow and even I know that no one is putting ideas in Vida's sour brain and rotten heart.

GG's point about not being in the correct head space to thank anyone would have been a good one of she had any intention if thanking any of them, which she did not.

In watching Vida's comments on WWHL and her comments about Jessica tonight, it finally dawned on me that Vida is such a chauvinist. She can hardly choke out a single compliment to a woman. The reason Vida can't stand Tommy is because she's afraid he'll take MJ away from her. Vida is afraid of dying alone. It's why Vida's so critical of MJ because she wants to keep MJ's self esteem so low that she doesn't believe she deserves love or more from life.

I'm livid that Bravo gave Reza a spin-off. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I would love to have Reza's back on the blowjob sextape argument with GG, but Reza is an untrustworthy asshole and that's a reputation he's built all on his own. He's shot his own credibility to hell. He dragged MJ through the mud when he outed her arrest and accused her of being a bald drug addict. He made out with (and probably banged) the go go dancer at his bachelor party. Rather than privately discuss his issues with Adam, he basically accused Adam of being the problem in their relationship and bounced to go on his honeymoon with his friends. People in Reza's life believed GG's lie because Reza's already shown himself to be the kind of guy who might do that. If someone had a lie about Asa cheating on her man, no one would believe that because Asa isn't stupid enough to fuck with that gravy train. Or if there was a rumor about MJ cheating on Tommy, not believable because these two get each other.

Seriously, Asa decided to destroy whatever relationship she had with MJ because neither MJ or Asa is capable of telling Vida to shut the fuq up. I don't know what Asa expected of MJ. MJ has a lifetime of being berated and demeaned by Vida. MJ is really only standing up to Vida now because Tommy has her back. And Asa expected MJ to go the mat for her. Girl, please. I've never met the hateful cow and even I know that no one is putting ideas in Vida's sour brain and rotten heart.

GG's point about not being in the correct head space to thank anyone would have been a good one of she had any intention if thanking any of them, which she did not.

In watching Vida's comments on WWHL and her comments about Jessica tonight, it finally dawned on me that Vida is such a chauvinist. She can hardly choke out a single compliment to a woman. The reason Vida can't stand Tommy is because she's afraid he'll take MJ away from her. Vida is afraid of dying alone. It's why Vida's so critical of MJ because she wants to keep MJ's self esteem so low that she doesn't believe she deserves love or more from life.

I'm livid that Bravo gave Reza a spin-off. 

At this point, I don't care if GG made up the story about Reza/gym/bj. He blew it when he called GG a liar about RA/chemo and IMO, so did Asa. Asa saw GG get the chemo treatment, stirred shit at that treatment, never corrected Reza and never called Reza out on his nasty lie. Where is their apology to GG?

Spoiler

In tomorrows part 2, Reza says that he didn't want Shervin to join the cast because he didn't want him to be there for GG when they confronted her! He wanted a gang up on her on camera!What a piece of shit!

As much as Asa/Reza claim that MJ is jealous of Asa (I believe she is) Asa is jealous of MJ's relationship with Reza. Both these women are fighting for the top female spot alongside Reza and he would sell both of them down the river in a heartbeat given the chance (he already has with MJ). Also, Asa is always talking about how important it is to respect their elders but then expects MJ to blast Vida over Vida's own opinion. LOL

Yes, GG lost points because she didn't say "Thank You" for their "intervention".

• Love 3

I don't get why Asa blames MJ for Vida's unkind comments.  Isn't she all about forgiveness?  Mike's big bag of BS about only cheating on Jessica before the marriage, not buying it.  GG is a liar and a huge drunk.  Hating Vida with the fire of a thousand suns.  Reza prolly did blow some dude and someone recorded it.  I think Reza's crapping his pants and hoping that video never makes the light of day.  Tommy was the only credible and likable person on the reunion tonight.  Kudos for him for realizing Vida is a poisonous sack of shit and doesn't want her taking care of any of their future children.

MJ's hair and make up was GORGEOUS for once on WWHL.  Sporting the correct hair color and make-up for her features takes 10 years off her face.  I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

Asa really either needs to stop wearing belly dance gear or start shimmying,

Agreed.  I do think some of Asa's caftans are very pretty but on last week's episode one of Asa's TH's had her in a caftan and the GD FUGLIEST rhinestone bejeweled red turban that did not even go with the caftan.  Asa looked effing ridiculous.  I mean, there is editing and then there is TOO MUCH.  Asa needs to pull back and not just.throw.every.fucking.single.thing.on.her.body.  It looks embarrassing.  I think Asa would benefit from some editing tips from a professional stylist. 

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4
On 7/29/2016 at 3:48 PM, Rahul said:

Your wording spurred my imagination and conjured up a vivid mental image of the the Shahs at this year's reunion. I pictured the clique joining hands in a circle around Vida and chanting an incantation to along the lines of "Be gone vile crone, leave us alone! By the power of Persia, we vanquish thee!" 

Um, where do we all meet up?  I.am.so.in.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Loved Tommy saying that Vida isn't going to babysit/watch his/MJ's children because of how she treats MJ! Good job Tommy!

By God that boy is making me warm to him.  He is too good for MJ.

I give Mike a lot of credit for not letting anyone besmirch Jessica.  Very classy, very unlike Mike.

• Love 11

I would be stuffing my face with all the food on the table during the whole reunion. I feel like such a low maintenance Persian gal compared to these ladies. My sister would fit in with all their accessorizing, bold makeup and long hair. Except my sister's hair is real and actually looks good. Extensions need to die. I think they'd all benefit from having shorter hair. 

• Love 2

Also the fuq I'm listening to Reza talk about being a gay Persian inspiration to other Persian gays after Reza was rude, dismissive, snobby, and frosty to the gay Iranians in season 3. Reza, paragon and inspiration, called them faggots and marched out of the club. GLAAD should give him the entropy award. It's an imaginary award for the LGBTQI person who while doing something progressive also does a bunch of things that are so awful and retrograde that any forward moment is undone.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 11

Adam gets into their car to leave whilst clutching the bunch of flowers Resa gave himself pretending they were from Golnesa!!! Actually keeping the flowers that were a prop in such a hateful stunt. Gotta keep the pretty flowers!

I also found it odd that Adam was standing with GG and Asa afterwards when GG was so upset. Odd that GG didn't seem to mind that he was there (the husband of the person who just pulled this awful stunt). Also odd that he was just there. Not saying anything (that we saw anyway).

edit: and because we can't have too many people saying this.... Reza is the worst of the worst. He has gotten waaaay too big for his boots. I hope someone has ::something:: on him. The only reason I would want him in future episodes is to see him come down a peg or two or a thousand.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 5

I'm glad GG didn't budge when Reza pulled his crying act. 

MJ being angry about getting to the buffet late was the funniest thing said all season.

They'll all probably go out to dinner after the reunion wraps. They did that last season when they were beefing with Mike.

P.S. Vida is the Lana to Mike's Jack Tripper. The Lady Eloise to his Maaaarcus. She asked him several times where Jessica was during MJ's...whatever the hell that was. And on the reunion, she talked about how much better looking he was than Jessica, which I admit, I laughed at. Either Vida wants Mike for her daughter, or she wants that fool dool for herself.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, urusai said:

I hope that neither Reza or Adam's sperm is able to catch  because  the world does not need these two having kids.

Did Reza and Adam's idea to have "twins", one from each of them, seem bizarre? I loved how MJ volunteered and they were all like "Um, no thanks!".

She'll probably be the one who does it.

5 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Adam gets into their car to leave whilst clutching the bunch of flowers Resa gave himself pretending they were from Golnesa!!! Actually keeping the flowers that were a prop in such a hateful stunt. Gotta keep the pretty flowers!

I also found it odd that Adam was standing with GG and Asa afterwards when GG was so upset. Odd that GG didn't seem to mind that he was there (the husband of the person who just pulled this awful stunt). Also odd that he was just there. Not saying anything (that we saw anyway).

LOL@ Adam still holding the flowers. They were pretty. GG was interviewed on the Shas After Show (I think it's only online on the Bravo website) and she says she adores Adam. She was upset that he ended up in the middle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did Reza and Adam's idea to have "twins", one from each of them, seem bizarre? I loved how MJ volunteered and they were all like "Um, no thanks!".

She'll probably be the one who does it.

Adam and Reza having children is bizarre but the implanting two embryos with different sperm is fairly routine.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Part 1 was weird. So Asa is mad at MJ because of something Vida said about her on WWHL, Asa expected MJ to correct her mother on camera, something Asa will not do to her own mother (remember she is all about respecting her elders) but she wants MJ to do it to hers. ))eye roll((

Mike dislikes Vida saying things about Jessica but doesn't correct Reza or MJ when they call Jessica a "gold digger", Alrighty then. 

Reza wants to slam GG right out the gate but Andy is saving their fight for last! He is intentionally building the tension between them for a big explosion! Ass!

Asa, doesn't know when to back the hell off the accessories and ruined her Kaftan. Bad representation of her line.

Mike still trying to convince us that he didn't cheat on Jessica during their marriage and that it happened only once before they were engaged.....FAIL!

Reza crying at the drop of a pin, FAIL/Bad ACTING!

I don't think Asa expected MJ to get Vida together about her comments.  She's the one on that elder respect bullshit, so she knew that wasn't an option.  It seemed like her beef was the impression that MJ directed or at the very least, influenced Vida as to what to say with her (MJ's) own opinion.  She's seen their dynamic, so I don't understand why she doesn't know how silly it was to believe Vida would be affected by anyone else's opinion.   Her "and who will take care of the baby?" was priceless.   Um, both his or her parents, asshole.

I don't think he responded to either of their tweets to Jessica.  Maybe because she clapped back pretty well for herself, but when MJ said she was using him for a comeup, he told her she was wrong about that.  I think he also made a blanket statement after that about not tolerating disrespect directed at his wife.   Jessica must still lightweight love him because what she left out of her twitter responses was:  bitch, he doesn't have any gold to dig.  Oh andplusalso, I'm an heiress muffucah.

I heart Tommy for coming out with the bald ass truth* to Vida's face.  His earnest defense and umbrage made me smile winsomely.  Poor bastard, he really believes mitigation is as simple as confronting her.   It ain't finna make one iota of difference.   While he was standing up for their unborn baby, MJ was in the middle of telling her shitty mother how good she is with infants and what an awesome grandmother she'd make.   Her delusion is potentially neglectful and abusive.  I hope for its own sake they don't have a child, MJ's refusal to protect it from her mother will be the thing that undoes their marriage.  

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

When we were still in the speculative stages, I was talking to my neighbor/commute girlfriend about Mike's mentality.  I said I thought the reason he even struggled for so long to name and claim the infidelity was because he didn't view it as cheating, initially.  Technically, he was single, they weren't engaged yet.   How can it be cheating if you're not married? said no woman ever.  She said how long had they known each other before this not-cheating took place?   I said altogether 5 years, I don't know how long they were together before engagement but long enough for him to make a decision and long enough (for one of them) to be in an exclusive and committed relationship.    She said girl, bye.  I said yeah that's what his wife said.   He more than "fucked up".  To Asa's point in the last episode, it's not so much about the crime as your response and his refusal to own the whole thing, given that he'd already been caught dead to rights and in the face of everything he was jeopardizing is simply baffling. 

*speaking of the bald ass truth, I hate Reza for many things, not the least of which is making me study the following:  in the prep scenes before the reunion kicks off, Reza is helping MJ finish getting dressed, the camera catches her adjusting her wig.  I should say fall, it's not a full wig, it's a piece that goes on the back, with her hair out around the edges.   Never would've looked sideways at her hair last night because the color match is flawless, but when I saw her I said damn you all to hell Reza, you secret telling troll. 

7 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Um, where do we all meet up?  I.am.so.in.

By God that boy is making me warm to him.  He is too good for MJ.

I give Mike a lot of credit for not letting anyone besmirch Jessica.  Very classy, very unlike Mike.

We'll be in Conference Room 1.  If you could bring some antipasti, I'll pick up the grapes.

::nodsreluctantly::  I thought it was classy too, but I'm pettily withholding credit.  I think it's the least he could do.

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I'm glad GG didn't budge when Reza pulled his crying act. 

MJ being angry about getting late to the buffet was the funniest thing said all season.

They'll all probably go out to dinner after the reunion wraps. They did that last season when they were beefing with Mike.

I need help with what her point was here - had they called MJ inconsiderate or something and she was giving them an example of their inconsiderate behavior or...?   Was it the "double Persian time" thing?   If so, she needs to take the L, she does have a chronic time problem.   By the way, is it inconsiderate to start eating, waiting for one of your friends who's always late?

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
more shit talking about Vida
  • Love 7

Reza really screwed the pooch on this one.  I knew as soon as the flowers were being delivered with the "apologies" that he had done the deed. GG is a mess, but she hurts herself more than anyone. The real jerks on this show are serial cheater Mike and lets face it, serial cheater Reza. He never would have been so upset with GG if the rumor were not true, and I believe 100% that GG has knowledge of this video of Reza doing the dirty with someone else. He is in a panic over that and trying to deflect.  I used to think he was funny, but as time has gone on he has proved himself to be a desperate dirty dog.  Adam deserves better.

I wish Asa would stop trying to constantly come up with new reasons to garner attention for herself. The photos were nothing special and not worthy of a gallery showing. Her thirst is real.  I do like her kaftans though, and see success for her in that area. Thank god she got off the Diamond Water shtick. If only she would lay down the turban and face coverings. Persian women wear chadors, not those foolish attention getting ploys.  She has a great butt, she should find a business around that next.

I wish MJ and Tommy a world of luck. They are both crass, but match. They deserve happiness. Vida can get on board or get out, she is forever to be known as Vile Vida to me.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
add
  • Love 4

Good gawd, MJ looked wretched at the reunion.  Whoever lied to her and told her that a red sequin, low-cut onesie was a good look for a plus-sized gal with huge knockers needs to be tarred and feathered.  Girlfriend really needs to lay off the booze, the buffets and whatever else she's been imbibing in. And that hairdo made her look like a drowned rat. Girl, if you're gonna wear a wig (or a fall - thanks for the correct terminology, ZaldamoWilder!) at least make it a flawless one. She looked SO much better with the darker hair and an outfit that fit her correctly, like at this reunion.

Beyond her appearance, she's such a hot mess--I can't with her.  She'd better hold onto Tommy with a death grip because I highly doubt she'll ever find another man who not only puts up with her shady antics, but actually seems to find them endearing.

Speaking of Tommy - I must say that he cleaned up nicely for the reunion.  The button down shirt and jacket almost made him look cute.  Mike and Shervin looked good too.

As far as the preview for next week, Reza can spare me his crocodile tears.  He's such a low-life piece of crap. 

Mike dislikes Vida saying things about Jessica but doesn't correct Reza or MJ when they call Jessica a "gold digger", Alrighty then

I don't remember how he reacted to Reza, but I do remember him protesting when MJ said something about Jessica looking for her next "gravy train" or "meal ticket"... or whatever phrase she used.   

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As much as Asa/Reza claim that MJ is jealous of Asa (I believe she is) Asa is jealous of MJ's relationship with Reza. Both these women are fighting for the top female spot alongside Reza and he would sell both of them down the river in a heartbeat given the chance (he already has with MJ). Also, Asa is always talking about how important it is to respect their elders but then expects MJ to blast Vida over Vida's own opinion. LOL

Yes, GG lost points because she didn't say "Thank You" for their "intervention".

I agree that MJ and Asa are fighting for Reza's affections.  Love him or hate him, people watch him.  If he were not on the show, it would probably go off the air for being "too boring."  Reality shows are called "boring" when people aren't fighting and screaming at each other.  Like it or not, drama sells. 

I don't get why GG is on the show, she seems to have zero in common with anybody, she's younger, she has no job, no career, she's being taken care of by her family.  I wouldn't want GG to be off the show because I believe the show might be her only income. 

How can it be cheating if you're not married? said no woman ever

I was brought up to believe that, seriously.  I think it comes from a time when it was assumed that no one had sex before marriage, so there was no conversation about being exclusive; you want to have sex with each other, you get married. 

Today, people can be in a relationship and never marry for years, so cheating takes on a different meaning today.  YMMV.

Edited by Neurochick

I need help with what her point was here - had they called MJ inconsiderate or something and she was giving them an example of their inconsiderate behavior or...?   Was it the "double Persian time" thing?   If so, she needs to take the L, she does have a chronic time problem.   By the way, is it inconsiderate to start eating, waiting for one of your friends who's always late?

MJ said she doesn't like to feel like she's being excluded from things and offered the buffet story as an (awful) example of how the group excludes her. They said she showed up late; she said they eat too fast. The funniest thing is that she was dead seriously pissed off. "You guys had your napkins all piled up on your plates!" LOL. That still doesn't explain why she's more angry at Asa and still cool with Mike and Reza. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't think Asa expected MJ to get Vida together about her comments.  She's the one on that elder respect bullshit, so she knew that wasn't an option.  It seemed like her beef was the impression that MJ directed or at the very least, influenced Vida as to what to say with her (MJ's) own opinion.  She's seen their dynamic, so I don't understand why she doesn't know how silly it was to believe Vida would be affected by anyone else's opinion.   Her "and who will take care of the baby?" was priceless.   Um, both his or her parents, asshole.

I don't think he responded to either of their tweets to Jessica.  Maybe because she clapped back pretty well for herself, but when MJ said she was using him for a comeup, he told her she was wrong about that.  I think he also made a blanket statement after that about not tolerating disrespect directed at his wife.   Jessica must still lightweight love him because what she left out of her twitter responses was:  bitch, he doesn't have any gold to dig.  Oh andplusalso, I'm an heiress muffucah.

I heart Tommy for coming out with the bald ass truth* to Vida's face.  His earnest defense and umbrage made me smile winsomely.  Poor bastard, he really believes mitigation is as simple as confronting her.   It ain't finna make one iota of difference.   While he was standing up for their unborn baby, MJ was in the middle of telling her shitty mother how good she is with infants and what an awesome grandmother she'd make.   Her delusion is potentially neglectful and abusive.  I hope for its own sake they don't have a child, MJ's refusal to protect it from her mother will be the thing that undoes their marriage.  

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

When we were still in the speculative stages, I was talking to my neighbor/commute girlfriend about Mike's mentality.  I said I thought the reason he even struggled for so long to name and claim the infidelity was because he didn't view it as cheating, initially.  Technically, he was single, they weren't engaged yet.   How can it be cheating if you're not married? said no woman ever.  She said how long had they known each other before this not-cheating took place?   I said altogether 5 years, I don't know how long they were together before engagement but long enough for him to make a decision and long enough (for one of them) to be in an exclusive and committed relationship.    She said girl, bye.  I said yeah that's what his wife said.   He more than "fucked up".  To Asa's point in the last episode, it's not so much about the crime as your response and his refusal to own the whole thing, given that he'd already been caught dead to rights and in the face of everything he was jeopardizing is simply baffling. 

*speaking of the bald ass truth, I hate Reza for many things, not the least of which is making me study the following:  in the prep scenes before the reunion kicks off, Reza is helping MJ finish getting dressed, the camera catches her adjusting her wig.  I should say fall, it's not a full wig, it's a piece that goes on the back, with her hair out around the edges.   Never would've looked sideways at her hair last night because the color match is flawless, but when I saw her I said damn you all to hell Reza, you secret telling troll. 

We'll be in Conference Room 1.  If you could bring some antipasti, I'll pick up the grapes.

::nodsreluctantly::  I thought it was classy too, but I'm pettily withholding credit.  I think it's the least he could do.

Asa did say something about MJ needing to correct her mom after MJ (and others) pointed out that no one puts words/ideas into Vida's head.

Mike did tell MJ that Jessica was not a "golddigger" but he said nothing to Reza for the same type of comment about her but he saved his not wanting to hear anyone disrespect Jessica for Vida.

Reza really has a love/hate relationship with MJ. He gets his rocks off humiliating/embarrassing/mocking her, like with the fall adjustment on camera.

32 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Good gawd, MJ looked wretched at the reunion.  Whoever lied to her and told her that a red sequin, low-cut onesie was a good look for a plus-sized gal with huge knockers needs to be tarred and feathered.  Girlfriend really needs to lay off the booze, the buffets and whatever else she's been imbibing in. And that hairdo made her look like a drowned rat. Girl, if you're gonna wear a wig (or a fall - thanks for the correct terminology, ZaldamoWilder!) at least make it a flawless one. She looked SO much better with the darker hair and an outfit that fit her correctly, like at this reunion.

Beyond her appearance, she's such a hot mess--I can't with her.  She'd better hold onto Tommy with a death grip because I highly doubt she'll ever find another man who not only puts up with her shady antics, but actually seems to find them endearing.

Speaking of Tommy - I must say that he cleaned up nicely for the reunion.  The button down shirt and jacket almost made him look cute.  Mike and Shervin looked good too.

As far as the preview for next week, Reza can spare me his crocodile tears.  He's such a low-life piece of crap. 

I don't remember how he reacted to Reza, but I do remember him protesting when MJ said something about Jessica looking for her next "gravy train" or "meal ticket"... or whatever phrase she used.   

He told MJ that the golddigger type of comment was untrue but said he would not tolerate anyone disrespecting Jessica to Vida.

20 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

MJ said she doesn't like to feel like she's being excluded from things and offered the buffet story as an (awful) example of how the group excludes her. They said she showed up late; she said they eat too fast. The funniest thing is that she was dead seriously pissed off. "You guys had your napkins all piled up on your plates!" LOL. That still doesn't explain why she's more angry at Asa and still cool with Mike and Reza. 

She dislikes/resents Asa because Asa merits a higher space up Reza's ass than she does. Both of these women vie for the top spot near his colon. LOL

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Reza's spin off...it's right up there on my "What Not To Watch" list along with Manzos With Children.

LOL I would rather watch MWC than a spin off with Reza any day of the week! LOL

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Asa did say something about MJ needing to correct her mom after MJ (and others) pointed out that no one puts words/ideas into Vida's head.

Mike did tell MJ that Jessica was not a "golddigger" but he said nothing to Reza for the same type of comment about her but he saved his not wanting to hear anyone disrespect Jessica for Vida.

Reza really has a love/hate relationship with MJ. He gets his rocks off humiliating/embarrassing/mocking her, like with the fall adjustment on camera.

He told MJ that the golddigger type of comment was untrue but said he would not tolerate anyone disrespecting Jessica to Vida.

She dislikes/resents Asa because Asa merits a higher space up Reza's ass than she does. Both of these women vie for the top spot near his colon. LOL

Oh ok, I didn't realize she was still at it.   That's just bizarre, considering she knows Vida in real life. 

Right, I'm saying their previous digs were tweets.  We don't know whether or not he responded to those because all that interaction happened off camera.   He responded to MJ because when Andy showed both tweets, only MJ made a point to reiterate her unflattering assessment of Jessica.  Which he then shut down.  He might've already told both of them keep her name outcha mouth, but MJ couldn't help herself.  Reza knows better, he's run afoul of Persian Mark Consuelos before. 

As much as he burns my grits, I can't put the blame on Reza for the actual pull, MJ did that herself.  Hell girl I don't know maybe it's not supposed to be a secret.

You know what was interesting was that Vida was so kind and motherly to Reza when he was a kid struggling with coming out.   I don't even remember the question but I looked at the tv like how the fuck did this become about you just now, weren't we talking about MJ's possibility of motherhood?

2 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oh ok, I didn't realize she was still at it.   That's just bizarre, considering she knows Vida in real life. 

Right, I'm saying their previous digs were tweets.  We don't know whether or not he responded to those because all that interaction happened off camera.   He responded to MJ because when Andy showed both tweets, only MJ made a point to reiterate her unflattering assessment of Jessica.  Which he then shut down.  He might've already told both of them keep her name outcha mouth, but MJ couldn't help herself.  Reza knows better, he's run afoul of Persian Mark Consuelos before. 

As much as he burns my grits, I can't put the blame on Reza for the actual pull, MJ did that herself.  Hell girl I don't know maybe it's not supposed to be a secret.

You know what was interesting was that Vida was so kind and motherly to Reza when he was a kid struggling with coming out.   I don't even remember the question but I looked at the tv like how the fuck did this become about you just now, weren't we talking about MJ's possibility of motherhood?

Reza did put his 2 cents in just like MJ did about Jessica last night but Mike let it pass, something he does with Reza more often than not. The difference between what MJ and Reza said was that Reza tempered his comment about Jessica with flattery towards Mike's looks. LOL

Nah, Reza adjusted the fall on camera as a bit of shade towards MJ, he loves to get in these little passive-aggressive digs with her all the time.

Reza can't allow anyone to get any sympathy/support, he has to make it about him at all times. He is a one upper type of person 24/7.

• Love 1

(Fast Talking)

Yeah! cut a lot of girls, cut a lot of checks
Thats the life here on Sunset!
Rich and famous, I am success
Met her at Les Deux, she do love sex
Imma sip this, you do the rest
You know what you do, you do the best
Do me a favour, lose the dress

(High Pitch croon) We runnn LA

This sounds so fucking stupid when you sing it

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...just like Asa should have corrected Reza about GG's RA, or corrected him about using others old wounds in a very public manner to fight with one person. Pot meet Kettle. STFU Asa.

psst... wirewrap, yeah's and blah's are for Asa not you. xoxox

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, beesknees said:

I don't get why Asa blames MJ for Vida's unkind comments.  Isn't she all about forgiveness?  Mike's big bag of BS about only cheating on Jessica before the marriage, not buying it.  GG is a liar and a huge drunk.  Hating Vida with the fire of a thousand suns.  Reza prolly did blow some dude and someone recorded it.  I think Reza's crapping his pants and hoping that video never makes the light of day.  Tommy was the only credible and likable person on the reunion tonight.  Kudos for him for realizing Vida is a poisonous sack of shit and doesn't want her taking care of any of their future children.

MJ's hair and make up was GORGEOUS for once on WWHL.  Sporting the correct hair color and make-up for her features takes 10 years off her face.  I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked.

She was also looking very fabulous is some of her recent TH's. I kept thinking she is really gorgeous.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Reza did put his 2 cents in just like MJ did about Jessica last night but Mike let it pass, something he does with Reza more often than not. The difference between what MJ and Reza said was that Reza tempered his comment about Jessica with flattery towards Mike's looks. LOL

Nah, Reza adjusted the fall on camera as a bit of shade towards MJ, he loves to get in these little passive-aggressive digs with her all the time.

Reza can't allow anyone to get any sympathy/support, he has to make it about him at all times. He is a one upper type of person 24/7.

The difference was Reza didn't allude to Jessica being a golddigger again, he said Mike was the perfect package, in comparison to her new boyfriend, then he didn't want to say anymore (about the new boyfriend) because the guy's allegedly a thug.  

You know when you're not sure you saw what you think you saw? Lol.  I was like wait, what?  My ridiculously priced cable package lets me rewind live tv, so I went back to that moment because I said tv did she just tug on her hair?  Might have to catch it again on rewatch but I'm pretty positive she did the adjusting.  He was behind her.  Assuming he was going through the ruse of being helpful, you only adjust standing behind someone if both of you are facing a mirror..

13 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Wait a minute!  Jessica is a gold digger according to Turd 'Stache and She Who Refuses to Buy Clothes. In the Right Size?  I thought Jessica came from a wealthy family. 

Exactly! Fuck you, MJ. I can't stand her.  Mike has nothing! Jessica converted to Judaism for Mike, learned how to cook the food of his culture, was even learning Farsi. Mike did NOTHING for her, except buy a ring he clearly could not afford. Also, he cheated on her, she left him. Why can't she start dating? Is she supposed to curl up in to the fetal position every night crying over this worthless piece of shit? Maybe she's not choosing wisely, but that's on her, it's none of anybody else's business. 

MJ wears full wigs. She was not wearing a fall. Kim Zolciak does the same thing. Put the wig on, then pull some of the natural hair out from the hairline so it looks more natural. I don't think it works, but whatever. 

I still don't like Tommy, I don't care that he is kissing MJ's ass calling her his angel and a saint. He likes being on camera. I don't know if he would be pursuing this relationship if it weren't for being on the show and the extra $$ it brings him. 

If Reza keeps crying like a little bitch, I don't know if I can get through Part 2. 

Shervin is gorgeous. 

• Love 5