Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Goodbye, Dubai

• Start Topic

My gut tells me that Yolanda and Brandi are at the center of all of this. The only way that Yolanda can come out as top HW is to knock off both LisaV and Kyle and she has to divide them in order to achieve that goal. Without a doubt, that is her, Yolanda's, goal and always has been....top BH HW and Brandi is her lap dog....for now.

Yet Yo forgets that B is the shedding, mangey, flea ridden, tick infested (look out for Lyme's Yo!),Ill mannered , furniture chewing, pees and poops everywhere lap dog at the shelter that no one want's to adopt.

• Love 10
(edited)

No, you need to read Eileen's blog, nothing LisaV says will ever be good enough for her, ever! She, Eileen, is such an asswipe.

I said the apology worked "for now" because it was only a matter of time before Lisa V revealed that it wasn't actually heartfelt, which she did very quickly. Haven't read any blogs yet but of course Eileen would have something to say about it.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

My gut tells me that Yolanda and Brandi are at the center of all of this. The only way that Yolanda can come out as top HW is to knock off both LisaV and Kyle and she has to divide them in order to achieve that goal. Without a doubt, that is her, Yolanda's, goal and always has been....top BH HW and Brandi is her lap dog....for now.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. This is the second time these women have tried bring down LVP and Yo is right in the middle of it. Lemonlymes wants to be the queen of RHOBH and been trying the minute since she came on RHOBH. She wants to turn this show into hers and her children's playhouse like those Kardashians/Jenners on E! God forbid if it does, count me out. I refuse to watch that mess.

• Love 17

I wonder if Eileen and LisaR realize their take down of LisaV failed? They all try it every other season and it always fails. If they would just chill out LisaV would probably hang herself. I personally do not like the gang up mentality. It always makes me root for the person they gang up on.

• Love 18

I wonder if Eileen and LisaR realize their take down of LisaV failed? They all try it every other season and it always fails. If they would just chill out LisaV would probably hang herself. I personally do not like the gang up mentality. It always makes me root for the person they gang up on.

The interesting this is when Eileen knew what she was doing and enjoying herself. She wanted the Kyle vs LVP blow up so bad and so she could have front row sits. Look how nosey she was in that convo.

• Love 19

Kyle was on WWHL tonight and said the same thing, that she is on LisaV's side here. The poll tonight was "Whose side are you on, LisaV's or everyone else". Kyle said that she was on LisaV's side, so Andy then said LisaV's/Kyle's side or Everyone Else....it was 79% on LisaV's/Kyle's side and with only 21% with the others. lol

Case and point.

• Love 10
(edited)

I just finished watching since I had to cheer on UCONN in the championship game. I must say, I didn't miss anything. The game was much more interesting....

I FF through the picnic with tweedle Dee, tweedle dum, and tweedle dummer.

The rest of the show reminded me of when the adults talk in a Charlie Brown cartoon, "wah, wah." It was nothing but a total rehash of everything they already complained about. Based on what we saw, I didn't see any reason for LVP to be blamed for everything, including the world economic crisis, the crisis in the Middle East, and the sad Presidential race. Of course things happen off camera and she could have done something, but the same could be said about any of the wives, including Yo. These women seem to get such pleasure from causing others pain, I hope Karma's a bitch and bites them in the ass. See how they like being accused of things. Then again, LVP brought up something Eileen DID do and that upset Eileen too, so I guess no matter what LVP can't win.

Edited by Snappy
  • Love 13

I'm finally getting why RHOBH hired Lisa R. & Eileen... Soap Opera training 101... They are seriously dipping into the standard soap opera shenanigans with , all the *hit stirring that's going on... In real life , you'd either accept the first apology or you wouldn't and choose to move on.

I've actually deleted the last two eppys toward the middle.

Over it. But of course I will tune in for the reunion.

And whoever said Ericka & Kathryn were coming off more likable in Dubai, I'm in agreement.

• Love 10

I can't believe I allow this to happen to me, but I think my blood pressure has gone sky high. So frustrating! The worst for me is Kyle not believing what LVP said - when her own words confirmed exactly what Lisa said she said, and she still didn't get the nuance. So many times, perhaps not to Kyle, but LVP said, "I was AFRAID they were going to drag Kyle (or on other occasions, all of us) into it. Kyle does not seem to realize that LVP meant by "thought" that she was AFRAID, not HOPING she would get dragged into it. At first, Kyle kept saying Lisa said, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it," but when talking to LVP, she ultimately agreed that Lisa had said, "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it."  At least, that is how I feel after having seen all of the recent conversations. I think LVP was ultimately vindicated, even though I feel Kyle misinterpreted what Lisa said.

I did want to jump into my TV to throttle Rinna and Eileen, who were absolutely driving me nuts with their continued manipulation and scapegoat garbage. No one put the word "Munchhausen" in Rinna's mouth. No one forced her to go confess to Yolanda nor continue all this talk all this time. And even though it's true LVP and Yo have no love lost between them, I'm sorry, I'm not buying that somehow between the two of them, they've managed to manipulate Rinna and Eileen into becoming "scapegoats" nor having the inability not to keep their fricking traps shut. Which was what I wished they would have done this entire show.

In contrast, I was pleasantly impressed with Erika and Kathryn these last two episodes, whereas earlier I was not very keen on them. However, lately they seem to be almost the only people making much sense.

After all was said and done, I'm just relieved Kyle and Lisa are still great friends, but I wish Kyle believed Lisa.

I agree! That is exactly what LisaV said she said and Kyle still didn't understand it at all! I know Kyle isn't the smartest of these women but I really didn't think she was that literate/dumb, I really didn't, and she refused to allow LisaV to explain what it meant. LOL

LisaR has admitted that she and she alone brought "Munchausen" up and that it was through someone she knew, not someone LisaV or any of the others knew, that brought it to her but somehow it is all LisaV's fault? WOW, that is some power LisaV has.

• Love 18
(edited)

I'm sorry - I have no love for Eileen. I wasn't overly crazy about her last year - she was just kind of "meh" to me, but this year, the claws have come out. The "Housewife Honeymoon" phase of her tenure is over.

I wish they cast Victoria Rowell once and for all and handle Eileen. Oh how I would love it!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9
(edited)

Yo's back along with the other two....  Why?  The best part of their package was we didn't have to see Yo's feet.  Note to Yo:  People do have to get back to their own lives at some point.  I know you have the worst chronic disease in the world but they have to live 'their' lives.  Just like you have to get back to all your treatments.  No one is going to give you what you want from people unless you pay them a really good salary with full benefits.  You give your kids slack because it's more important that they become famous and your husband just couldn't do it.  So, you got Daisy.

I'll say it again.  This is not about Lisar bringing up Munchhausen.  This is not about a sincere apology to Eileen.  This about Lisa and Yo and how they both operate on the show. 

Kyle is a veteran.  She knows it's better to not go against Lisa.  She's paid a high price in the past for going against certain cast members.  She doesn't want to go there.  Do I agree?  No.  But I kind of get it. 

It's about Yo and Lisa's relationship.  I don't call it manipulation.  It's maneuvering on both their parts.  They both want to be the queen.

And lastly, along with her maneuvering and she's gotten away with it for a long time, Lisa cannot admit to doing anything wrong and she can't apologize for anything.

It sucks that there's a fourth wall...and the key to it all is on the other side of it.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 18

Is there anything worse than a sad picnic?

Yes - a sad picnic where one person attending doesn't like, so doesn't eat or drink, any of the food/beverages brought by someone else, and that same person bringing/wearing tasteless, insensitive gifts for the others.

• Love 15

This storyline is so stupid, lol. 

Rinna and Eileen probably felt very proud - they kept shifting the goal posts until the issue was no longer about Rinna taking it upon herself to bring up Manchusen. I still don't see how LVP and Yolanda's feud has anything to do with why Rinna brought up Manchusen. 

These women feel vindicated by Kyle 'confirming' Rinna's story. Are these women idiots? Kyle didn't confirm the story. Kyle had a slightly different story. The confirmation was that Kyle believed Rinna's account based on what LVP said to her at the house and based on what she feels she know about LVP. That is not confirming the same story - that is someone who admitting to which side of the story she believes. It is not the same thing. 

Eileen needs a muzzle. She is nosey and always has to push her mouth in. She's been  spokesperson from Rinna for the past two seasons because she needs her puppet to add another voice to her chorus of one. 

Kathryn was the most level headed of all the women but no one really cared to really listen to her. I can't help but I love Kyle and LVP when they're friends. I think they've come a long way to have that kind of a conversation and not have one or the other storm out, cry, etc. it took her a while to get LVP to shut up but I'm glad that LVP didn't cry and try to be a victim. The fact that she took Kyle's admission and while not happy with it, moved on is another clear example of why I believe Kyle is the only one in the group that she really does care about. 

• Love 20

Yolanda's Friendship Manifesto must be something she put together during one of her Lyme brain fogs. Anyone with 78% brain function would recognize her expectations are insane.

According to Yo, anyone who is deemed a candidate (Tribute??) and granted admission into her lemon scented realm needs to remain by her side 24/7/365 & to infinity and beyond during her chronic health crisis. Calling, sending flowers, visiting, bringing meals, etc. for a mere 4,5,6 weeks is not good enough! To earn the hard-won, rare, highly coveted title of Yolanda Hadid-Foster-Hadid's "friend", one should expect to drop all familial, professional and social obligations. This is required in order to be ready for any incoming FaceTime pings (transmitted upside down while laying in bed, wearing a robe but no makeup) that HRL (Her Royal Lymeness) will not be receiving guests today, (but be on stand-by in case she needs a ride to this week's cray-cray homeopathic "cure" appointment).

Now that I'm clear on what it takes to be considered HER friend, I'd like to know what she does to be a friend to someone else. Of course that list would be hypothetical because she hasn't been able to spell, write or hold a pencil in 14months.

I'm assuming that Yolanda places a higher value on friendship than she does on her family, based on what she has said and exactly what you describe here.  When she was saying all of that b.s. in her talking head, I was thinking "Why doesn't she expect her daughters, especially the oh-so-wonderful Gigi to put their careers on hold to take care of their mother?  Why doesn't she expect "her King", David, to do the same?

Why are friends held to a higher standard in Yolanda's world than her own family?  

• Love 19

I'm assuming that Yolanda places a higher value on friendship than she does on her family, based on what she has said and exactly what you describe here.  When she was saying all of that b.s. in her talking head, I was thinking "Why doesn't she expect her daughters, especially the oh-so-wonderful Gigi to put their careers on hold to take care of their mother?  Why doesn't she expect "her King", David, to do the same?

Why are friends held to a higher standard in Yolanda's world than her own family?  

I agree. Does anyone really think Yolanda has been there for her friend Ellie, who is dying from an insidious, incurable disease, like she expects these HW to be there for her?  LOL 

• Love 13
(edited)

Yo's back along with the other two....  Why?  The best part of their package was we didn't have to see Yo's feet.  Note to Yo:  People do have to get back to their own lives at some point.  I know you have the worst chronic disease in the world but they have to live 'their' lives.  Just like you have to get back to all your treatments.  No one is going to give you what you want from people unless you pay them a really good salary with full benefits.  You give your kids slack because it's more important that they become famous and your husband just couldn't do it.  So, you got Daisy.

I'll say it again.  This is not about Lisar bringing up Munchhausen.  This is not about a sincere apology to Eileen.  This about Lisa and Yo and how they both operate on the show. 

Kyle is a veteran.  She knows it's better to not go against Lisa.  She's paid a high price in the past for going against certain cast members.  She doesn't want to go there.  Do I agree?  No.  But I kind of get it. 

It's about Yo and Lisa's relationship.  I don't call it manipulation.  It's maneuvering on both their parts.  They both want to be the queen.

And lastly, along with her maneuvering and she's gotten away with it for a long time, Lisa cannot admit to doing anything wrong and she can't apologize for anything.

It sucks that there's a fourth wall...and the key to it all is on the other

I don't get why she cares so much about this trivial issue that she is scorched earth on a mission to destroy. It is seriously histrionic and immature to need external validation of her emotional reaction to a sensitive (to her) from minimally more an acquaintance. Get control!

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oh, I think Yo totally expected David to put his career and life on hold to take care of her.  He didn't.  And now they're divorcing.  I always thought it was David's idea for the divorce but I'm not as sure anymore.

In Yo's warped mind, it's more important for her kids to be famous than to take care of her.  I'm sure they 'know' they have to check in every day and play along with their 'chronic' disease.  Of course Gigi gets a pass because, well, she's Gigi...on the bus.

This 'is' Yo's standards. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 11

Random thought. Why did Brandi think that an American Apparel bodysuit was the best choice for her talking heads? I mean, I should know better than to ask, but I will anyway.

And did anyone catch what it said on the escalator in the Dubai Oaks Galleria? Something about "California"? I'll have to catch it.

• Love 2

Does Eileen play a villain on her soaps? Is that her usual character? Maybe she thinks if she plays a villain here, the audience will love to hate her.

She use to play Kristen Blake Dimera for several seasons on Days. She was a nut job and raped Marlena Evans son Eric. On YR she's a grey character most of the time when she plays chemist Ashley Abbott.

• Love 3

Eileen is not playing a villain, she has done nothing to harm anybody. She doesn't talk behind people's backs. She was trying to help LisaR as she stumbled through trying to standup for herself as she is on Rinna's side because Eileen also believes LVP is manipulative.

I think LVP won the WWHL poll because the viewers are confused about what's going on and they're tired of watching fighting over arguments they can't follow.

And it would be really easy to take LVP down. All the women would have to do is not speak to her while they were filming scenes with her in them.

• Love 13

Eileen is not playing a villain, she has done nothing to harm anybody. She doesn't talk behind people's backs. She was trying to help LisaR as she stumbled through trying to standup for herself as she is on Rinna's side because Eileen also believes LVP is manipulative.

I think LVP won the WWHL poll because the viewers are confused about what's going on and they're tired of watching fighting over arguments they can't follow.

And it would be really easy to take LVP down. All the women would have to do is not speak to her while they were filming scenes with her in them.

tumblr_mj75crnvMM1rfpp1do1_400.gif

• Love 10

I disagree. LisaR said that she did not think LisaV was manipulative when Eileen first started say that to her but she eventually came around and now calls LisaV manipulative and they try to make it sound like LisaV put the word "Munchausen" in LisaR's mouth. Too bad that LisaR still admits that she brought that word into the discussion all on her own!

• Love 17

Of course Lisa Rinna has to make Katherine's moment with her mother all about her.  She just won't let any other housewife have something special to themselves without putting herself and her situations in the middle of it.  She needs to just stawp!!!  Ugh!

• Love 24

IMO, it still doesn't make any sense. LisaR claims that LisaV told her to "bring Kyle into it" when she talked with Yolanda, then LisaV told Kyle that she was worried that LisaR would bring Kyle into it when she talked with Yolanda. Which is laughable IMO because the initial conversation was started by LisaR, she admits that she and she alone brought Munchausen into the conversation all on her own, but somehow LisaV got her to do this and then tried to convince her to blame Kyle even though it was all caught on film.

I don't thing you are dense, I think LisaR and Eileen are trying to do everything they can to muddy the waters on who said what when. Eileen was not present for the initial conversation that included LisaR, Kyle and LisaV, she arrived at the house late.

Great, concise explanation of all this craziness! I get so irked when Eileen insists she "knows the truth" when she wasn't even there.

• Love 13

There has to be more to the story since it still doesn't make sense. Rinna brought up the Munchies and previously "owned" it. That is all on Rinna. Now, this off camera discussion is confusing. There could have been misunderstanding (like the game of telephone) but Kyle said she would take LVP down in flames if xyz (?) happened. LVP acknowledges Kyle said this. They would have discussed this at that time-->LVP would have said there is no need to make that threat and they would have argued or talked it out. So that part of me makes me think there is something more than what LVP is now saying. I am team kyle/lvp and the munchies is ALL ON RINNA. Dragging Kyle and LVP into it is wrong because they never said munchies (Rinna previously claimed to own that). Also I don't see why it matters what LVP said (truth or lie or misunderstanding) since it just affects Kyle and she is fine with it. So if Kyle doesn't care then I don't care. It doesn't affect Rinna and definitely doesn't affect Eileen (STFU, it doesn't involve you).

Eileen disgusted me this episodes and most episodes this season. She was truly malicious (got off on Kyle and LVP "arguing") and seemed gleeful that LVP and Kyle maybe having a falling out (haha, it didn't work). She reminded me of last season when bg tried to poison Kim against Kyle.

• Love 20

I disagree. LisaR said that she did not think LisaV was manipulative when Eileen first started say that to her but she eventually came around and now calls LisaV manipulative and they try to make it sound like LisaV put the word "Munchausen" in LisaR's mouth. Too bad that LisaR still admits that she brought that word into the discussion all on her own!

Rinna came around to that way of thinking when she caught LVP trying to get her to throw Kyle under the bus. Rinna didn't agree with Eileen until she saw evidence of it herself. Rinna even said "No one has ever lied to my face like that before" about LVP.

• Love 3

Somebody please help me. I am not getting the "why don't you drag Kyle into it" vs the "I thought you were going to drag Kyle into it" phenomenon. Drag her into what? Lisa R was the one who brought up munchin...... whatever that word is. (Of course spell check doesn't jump in when I was trying to spell that "m" word. Every other time it jumps in misrepresenting what I was about to spell.) Anyhou, I am not getting what the problem is between bring Kyle and thought you were going to bring Kyle. Being that I am a senior I tend to think I am losing some of my brain cells when I can't grasp something. Why are the majority of the ladies hell bent on making it an issue that Lisa V threw Kyle under the bus, meanwhile Kyle believes Lisa R but doesn't give 2 fucks.

Soooo, if Kyle is OK then why are the others riled up? For me Lisa R and Lisa R alone brought up that "m" word crap and since she says she owns her shit, then OWN it and stop deflecting about the dragation (not a word lol) of Kyle's name in, out, or around the issue. And I am really disappointed that the others jumped on that bandwagon like a dog after a bone.

• Love 15

Of course Lisa Rinna has to make Katherine's moment with her mother all about her. She just won't let any other housewife have something special to themselves without putting herself and her situations in the middle of it. She needs to just stawp!!! Ugh!

I lost my mother over 30 years ago and situations like this sometimes make me upset. It sucks. You know it's irrational and you don't want to feel that way, but you can't help it. It may not be like that for everyone who's lost their mother, but it's like that for me.

I also understand why Lisa doesn't go to see her mother in the nursing home. It's super depressing to see them in that condition, and on top of that, they don't even know who you are sometimes. So you put yourself out there to visit them, knowing it's gonna make you depressed and upset, and The person you're visiting doesn't even get the benefit of your visit because they don't know who you are.

• Love 15

There has to be more to the story since it still doesn't make sense. Rinna brought up the Munchies and previously "owned" it. That is all on Rinna. Now, this off camera discussion is confusing. There could have been misunderstanding (like the game of telephone) but Kyle said she would take LVP down in flames if xyz (?) happened. LVP acknowledges Kyle said this. They would have discussed this at that time-->LVP would have said there is no need to make that threat and they would have argued or talked it out. So that part of me makes me think there is something more than what LVP is now saying. I am team kyle/lvp and the munchies is ALL ON RINNA. Dragging Kyle and LVP into it is wrong because they never said munchies (Rinna previously claimed to own that). Also I don't see why it matters what LVP said (truth or lie or misunderstanding) since it just affects Kyle and she is fine with it. So if Kyle doesn't care then I don't care. It doesn't affect Rinna and definitely doesn't affect Eileen (STFU, it doesn't involve you).

Eileen disgusted me this episodes and most episodes this season. She was truly malicious (got off on Kyle and LVP "arguing") and seemed gleeful that LVP and Kyle maybe having a falling out (haha, it didn't work). She reminded me of last season when bg tried to poison Kim against Kyle.

Near the top of this page, renatae, caught exactly what LisaV told Kyle, which was this "At first, Kyle kept saying Lisa said, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it," but when talking to LVP, she ultimately agreed that Lisa had said, "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it."  At least, that is how I feel after having seen all of the recent conversations. I think LVP was ultimately vindicated, even though I feel Kyle misinterpreted what Lisa said."

Like renatae, I think Kyle misunderstood what LisaV said/meant when she used the word "thought". Kyle is not all that smart/literate.

• Love 12

Somebody please help me. I am not getting the "why don't you drag Kyle into it" vs the "I thought you were going to drag Kyle into it" phenomenon. Drag her into what? Lisa R was the one who brought up munchin...... whatever that word is. (Of course spell check doesn't jump in when I was trying to spell that "m" word. Every other time it jumps in misrepresenting what I was about to spell.) Anyhou, I am not getting what the problem is between bring Kyle and thought you were going to bring Kyle. Being that I am a senior I tend to think I am losing some of my brain cells when I can't grasp something. Why are the majority of the ladies hell bent on making it an issue that Lisa V threw Kyle under the bus, meanwhile Kyle believes Lisa R but doesn't give 2 fucks.

Soooo, if Kyle is OK then why are the others riled up? For me Lisa R and Lisa R alone brought up that "m" word crap and since she says she owns her shit, then OWN it and stop deflecting about the dragation (not a word lol) of Kyle's name in, out, or around the issue. And I am really disappointed that the others jumped on that bandwagon like a dog after a bone.

Remember that actresses are not only hired for their acting ability, but also for their likability and their ability to draw an audience. They are angry at LVP because her manipulations can make them look bad. They are celebrities. When they look bad, that could cause them to lose jobs in some circumstances, and lose favor with the public...leading to more job loss.

Erica and Kathryn don't give two fucks because they're financially set and not really trying to garner favor with the public in the same way that Eileen and Rinna are. So they don't get why Eileen and Rinna are flipping out so much.

• Love 6
(edited)

Near the top of this page, renatae, caught exactly what LisaV told Kyle, which was this "At first, Kyle kept saying Lisa said, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it," but when talking to LVP, she ultimately agreed that Lisa had said, "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it."  At least, that is how I feel after having seen all of the recent conversations. I think LVP was ultimately vindicated, even though I feel Kyle misinterpreted what Lisa said."

Like renatae, I think Kyle misunderstood what LisaV said/meant when she used the word "thought". Kyle is not all that smart/literate.

But when this all took place, Kyle told LVP she would take her down in flames....then what was LVP's response. There is no way that threat wouldn't have been discussed especially if LVP did nothing wrong. Something is missing. It's the "TAKE YOU DOWN IN FLAMES" that makes me need more information. That was the key point of my post and hasn't been addressed. They would have hashed it all out there and there would have been no need for the LVP/Kyle convo at the table tonight.

edit: it just matters for understanding. Like I said, if Kyle is cool with LVP about all this then I am cool with it. If LVP wasn't cool with it all then it would have  been addressed after that take down in flames comment that occurred months ago

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9

Eileen talks behind LVP's back all the time. Especially to Rinna. And when Rinna is distracted and crying about her mom, Eileen makes sure to bring her back to trying to skewer LVP. Rinna is still crying about her mother, and there's Eileen bringing up Yolanda.

But, you're right. Eileen isn't playing a villain, she's playing a victim, supposedly of LVP's. We see you, Eileen!

When I say Eileen doesn't talk behind her back, what I mean is that everything she says behind LVP's back she also says to her face. Eileen's not fake.

• Love 5

But when this all took place, Kyle told LVP she would take her down in flames....then what was LVP's response. There is no way that threat wouldn't have been discussed especially if LVP did nothing wrong. Something is missing. It's the "TAKE YOU DOWN IN FLAMES" that makes me need more information. That was the key point of my post and hasn't been addressed. They would have hashed it all out there and there would have been no need for the LVP/Kyle convo at the table tonight.

Lisa said she was confused by Kyle saying that but they talked it out and let it drop because it really didn't matter to either one of them because they knew it was LisaR that brought the word Munchausen into the conversation of her own free will, not matter what LisaR says/claims now. In other words, it wasn't worth arguing about or worth risking their friendship over.

• Love 15

It IS confusing and--other than wanting to insert themselves into a story and amp up their own position on the show--it doesn't make any sense for Lisar or Eileen to get THAT upset over Kyle's nonchalant attitude.

• Love 13