Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wait, so those proud Americans, talking about how "we don't eat that in America!!" say something like "Back to shitty American food"?  I so want someone to respond to that with "at least it's not dog, right?" 

I guess it's possible Bryan was high and doesn't even remember the dog rant. Or just does not remember.

Also I'll give Kelly T kudos if "back to shitty television" was shade at GH.

Don't know how we missed this one:

https://instagram.com/p/4csXzNmZpe/?taken-by=bryan_craig

oh boy.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Too bad SoapNet isn't still around. The wedding could be a whole special.

I will actually be really upset if we don't any super tacky wedding/reception photos from them on Instagram, tbh. I kind of need that. Like a lot. 

• Love 2

I will actually be really upset if we don't any super tacky wedding/reception photos from them on Instagram, tbh. I kind of need that. Like a lot. 

I agree.  But at the very least, you know we'll at least get a full-on Jim Warren spread in SID!

I will actually be really upset if we don't any super tacky wedding/reception photos from them on Instagram, tbh.

I will be legit shocked if we got nothing. I'm especially looking forward to the honeymoon photos. Watch the tweets fly when the rose petals in the bridal suite are the wrong color and scattered in the wrong place.

• Love 4
(edited)

I sincerely hope they have agents or some kind of people that can take them aside and explain, among other things, "ugly american" to them.

They're pretty close to being too stupid to be hired.*

* Conditions worse than this are: 

-- Amazing that their brains generate enough electricity to move their feet (Thanks,  Superman '78)

-- Too stupid to live

Edited by rur

Holy racism asshole.  Wow.  What a delight.  And people on his feed are telling him how cute it is!  MY GOD.

And why is he brushing his teeth in the middle of a mall/airport?

• Love 3

There are four possible answers:

1. He saw Kristin giving her a pedicure in an airport bathroom

2. Because, of course

3. Reasons

4. Helena

I'm going with "Helena" for the win, Alex!

• Love 12

Between him and Kristen Alderson, I'm beginning to think they see the entire world as their personal dressing rooms.

• Love 5

I just pray Bryan and Kelly don't reproduce. Mean of me, but that kid wouldn't be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

IDK…if the kid gets Kelly's choppers he'll be able to chew anything he wants.

• Love 11

Friday didn't count, but I'm sure the holiday had something to do with the low ratings all week anyway.

The biggest drop though was not from Thursday to Friday but Tuesday to Wednesday, so I looked up what was on.

There was some Avainawig and no Franco on Tuesday, and lots of Avainawig and lots of Franco on Wed. SHOCKER.

And I can't say I'm sad that Dante acting like an out-of-character douche is not a ratings winner either. I'm sure that's only a small part, but still.

• Love 3
The biggest drop though was not from Thursday to Friday but Tuesday to Wednesday

A holiday on a weekend always messes with the week leading up to it, I think. But I won't argue that content of the episodes wasn't a factor.

• Love 1
(edited)

Their solution: Fire Maura West!*

*(And Dante)

Anyone can go at this point. I'm the worst fan ever. Whatever, a lot of these people could live off some "pay us 500 dollars to have lunch with us" PAs for a good long while.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Wait, so those proud Americans, talking about how "we don't eat that in America!!" say something like "Back to shitty American food"?  I so want someone to respond to that with "at least it's not dog, right?" 

Someone should tell them, they shouldn't travel outside the US on vacation again. These 2 shouldn't go to other countries.

• Love 1

I'm not even kidding. Yesterday I tried to find out if there were controls where we could change the thread title. I'm thinking "GH In The News: Bryan & Kelly Live"

• Love 6

and yet..

Women 25-54

3. GH 580,000 (-37,000/+186,000

How the hell did they GAIN almost 200,000 viewers from last year?

They didn't.  I looked up last year's numbers for that demo:

Women 25-54 Viewers

3. GH 787,000 (-40,000/+86,000)

They're down 207,000, not up 186,000.  Though, that's the published number of last year, when GH was getting falsely inflated numbers because of the glitch.

• Love 1

They didn't. I looked up last year's numbers for that demo:

Women 25-54 Viewers

3. GH 787,000 (-40,000/+86,000)

They're down 207,000, not up 186,000. Though, that's the published number of last year, when GH was getting falsely inflated numbers because of the glitch.

Is it wrong that I'm super excited to see this week's numbers? :P

• Love 1

Someone should tell them, they shouldn't travel outside the US on vacation again. These 2 shouldn't go to other countries.

They shouldn't go to other COUNTIES!

Who knew a newbie soap contract paid so well; a corvette, an engagement ring, a house, a trip to that country where Muslims eat dogs, and a motorcycle . . . Seriously?!?

• Love 8
(edited)

Who knew a newbie soap contract paid so well; a corvette, an engagement ring, a house, a trip to that country where Muslims eat dogs, and a motorcycle . . . Seriously?!?

It doesn't! Good luck, Bryan! #prayersforbrydog*

* - obligatory plea for mods to change thread title to "GH In The News: Prayers for Brydog"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

It doesn't! Good luck, Bryan! #prayersforbrydog*

* - obligatory plea for mods to change thread title to "GH In The News: Prayers for Brydog"

They shouldn't go to other COUNTIES!

I think he has two cars, actually:

https://instagram.com/p/4rc-yGmZgN/?taken-by=bryan_craig

I have no idea how much the classic car would cost though. 

I wonder if he traded in this puppy too or if he still has it (this is from when he first started.)

https://twitter.com/bryan_craig/status/335794773724123136/photo/1

Although I think he mentioned that a friend let them stay in his Bali house, so I guess they didn't have to pay for a two-week stay.

• Love 2

I can, because I think it's bad for the show overall. But something has to be done.

ABC's daytime ratings are in the toilet. View, Chew, and GH are doing terribly and as much as I suspect the network would love, they csnt replace the existing shows wholesale with three additional hours of GMA.

As I've said before, I think they'll fire Ron and promote Passanante and/or Korte. The "best" solution may them as co-headwriters. Maybe they'll rein in each other's bad habits.

*No, I haven't been drinking.

• Love 1