Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

I dunno, I think Guza was hot for the archetype too - the leather jacket,  the motorcycle, etc.

I agree, but then I think he would have just found a Jason replacement for that, I don't think he would actually recast the character, but we'd get Jason lite with some other actor.

• Love 3

The way I remember it, bringing back Jake was something Ron had played with early on at GH but never did, especially not after they got renewed in 2012. Now, Ron never forgets an idea and I'm sure he just stuck it in a drawer, and then quickly pulled it out when TG surprised them by deciding to leave. That being said, it still deserves a real explanation.

I hope you're not holding your breath. Blue skin looks good on no human, ever.

• Love 1
(edited)

JT's stretch of only tweeting about Scrubs when it comes to the show continues with his tweet today about their karaoke scene from 6 years ago. I see what you're doing, man!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

JT's stretch of only tweeting about Scrubs when it comes to the show continues with his tweet today about their karaoke scene from 6 years ago. I see what you're doing, man!

Well, I don't! But I don't blame him. Patrick had a personality/pulse then. Accentuating the positive. Good boy.

• Love 2

To be fair, it was a RT from a fan.

I wasn't meaning to be "unfair" about it at all. Was just funny to me, that's all. :) He RT'd something and commented on a pairing that has been dead for awhile. And he doesn't talk about any of his other couplings on social media. It is what it is.

• Love 1

I have to agree with that one tweeter, they should have brought back Julie for one episode for her to play Lulu saying goodbye to Luke. Truly no disrespect to Emme, but she and Tony just never had the chance to build the same rapport on-screen that Julie and Tony did.

• Love 9

I have to agree with that one tweeter, they should have brought back Julie for one episode for her to play Lulu saying goodbye to Luke. Truly no disrespect to Emme, but she and Tony just never had the chance to build the same rapport on-screen that Julie and Tony did.

Eh, I like the sentiment but disagree heartily. I truly do think of Emme as Lulu now. Kind of like Laura Wright is the Carly I can imagine happens with a little maturity, Emme is the same. But if Julie came on for a cameo like Chad Brannon did to usher Natalia Livingston finally and completely off, I could get behind that.

• Love 3

I wouldn't mind Dante cheating with JMB playing a new character. I'm weird.

I still would have hated it, but it probably would have given me some nostalgic feelings at the same time. I'm even weirder!

• Love 3

Oh Bryan!

Maurice Benard 

Who the hell is Freddie Smith

Bryan Craig 

he beat me at Emmys this last year

Let it go[/Valerie]

Dear Jasus,

I'm not very religious, but let's all hold hands and pray that Tequan Richmond gets an Emmy before Bryan Craig.

• Love 8
(edited)
Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  13h

I could not say enough bad things about @EVAAirUS

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  17h17 hours ago

This volcano won't let us leave bali

He's got to be a nightmare of a client for anyone. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

Oh Bryan!

Maurice Benard 

Who the hell is Freddie Smith

Bryan Craig 

he beat me at Emmys this last year

Let it go[/Valerie]

I just love that Mo had no idea who Freddie Smith is. 

• Love 1

I just love that Mo had no idea who Freddie Smith is.

Mo definitely knows who Freddie is. At either the 2014 or 13 Emmy's the two Sonny's took pictures together.

And please, let let take a moment to personally thank that Volcano. I hope it erupts for weeks like that one in Iceland a few years ago.

• Love 2

I have very little doubt that he pulled a "do you know who I am??" at the ticket counter, trying to get them to put him first in line to get on a flight when they resumed. 

• Love 6

Mo definitely knows who Freddie is. At either the 2014 or 13 Emmy's the two Sonny's took pictures together.

And please, let let take a moment to personally thank that Volcano. I hope it erupts for weeks like that one in Iceland a few years ago.

Does Mo remember him? That was a year or so ago.

(edited)

A friend was looking for the latest SOD so I picked it up for her and read the letters section. No joke, someone actually wrote to say that it's 'terrible' that Shawn was arrested and Duke killed because now Sonny has no one on his side in the mob.

SMH. You can't make this shit up!

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 2

I've been reading about 100 pages of material today from this board...so I guess what you're saying is since I successfully managed to quit this show a year ago, I should continue to stay the hell away despite JJ and GF and the send off

• Love 2
(edited)

The braintrusts are back, with confirmed ages. Dear lord.

https://instagram.com/p/5DkaS1GZje/

She actually allowed her real birthday online! No hiding it now!

...Unless she didn't think about that, which I wouldn't necessarily put past her. 

ETA: Or, since Bryan was the one who posted it, he may have done that without her knowing, unintentionally exposing her DOB without her permission and now she's going to kick his ass. Yeah, let's go with that. :P

Edited by UYI
  • Love 4

I think that's just the sheen of the paper.

Don't make me do a preying mantis pose and throw a lamp at you, @ulkis.

Don't make me do a preying mantis pose and throw a lamp at you, @ulkis.

• Love 3

Wait, so those proud Americans, talking about how "we don't eat that in America!!" say something like "Back to shitty American food"?  I so want someone to respond to that with "at least it's not dog, right?" 

• Love 4