Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

First: I want Finola's hat.

Second: I wonder if Jackie managed to squeeze in next to Tristan before Finola go there?

What? What?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neptune said:

OMGEE!!! I TOTALLY didn't recognize Emma Samms!!! I was wondering who is that woman touching Tristan's shoulder in the previous picture! Just because I'm bitter and petty, another FUCK YOU to Frank because I'll never get my post Luke going off into the ether, and thus a Robert and Laura re-re-reunion.

• Love 1

I would love to see FV and his pets/gets gone and showrunner that has long term history (no Guza/JFP/Frons/Bloom) that could revamp the show with older recurring vets and the new generation of Hardy/Webber, Q's, Baldwin, Spencer, Cassadine and minimum Corinthos.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

OMGEE!!! I TOTALLY didn't recognize Emma Samms!!!

I know!  In that first picture I had no idea that was Emma.

Good group.  I miss the days when these were the characters that drove story.  And, yes, I know Anna has the Heinrich thing going on but that has only served to take FH further and further from the kick ass strong woman that Anna Devane used to be.

• Love 4
On 5/7/2018 at 3:57 PM, Neptune said:

Good grief. That first pic of TR  and GF is something. That right there is a picture of two incredibly beautiful human beings.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Five years of being very poorly served on this fakakta show. 

They are all poorly served on this show. Maura West is the one constantly getting Emmy bait material at least.

• Love 1

I used to enjoy watching the actress who’s played Bobbie all of these years but watching her now makes me cringe. I don’t know what she’s done to her face and bust but she just looks plastic now. It’s actually painful to watch her on GH today.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I used to enjoy watching the actress who’s played Bobbie all of these years but watching her now makes me cringe. I don’t know what she’s done to her face and bust but she just looks plastic now. It’s actually painful to watch her on GH today.

Believe it or not, she's slightly more realistic-looking now than when she first got what I assume was botched surgery. I believe that's at least one reason why she wasn't on for many yeas. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Eh? I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I can't make heads or tails of this.

A fan asked JT that if he stayed on GH, would there have been a triangle with Patrick/Sam/BMJason. JT "wasn't down" to play a triangle with the character of Jason Morgan, lol, and would have liked a Scrubs spinoff. 

I'm laughing at the entire exchange because some Sam fans/the handful of Samtrick fans have loved to claim that JT left because Patrick was "stuck" with Robin. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

A fan asked JT that if he stayed on GH, would there have been a triangle with Patrick/Sam/BMJason. JT "wasn't down" to play a triangle with the character of Jason Morgan, lol, and would have liked a Scrubs spinoff. 

I'm laughing at the entire exchange because some Sam fans/the handful of Samtrick fans have loved to claim that JT left because Patrick was "stuck" with Robin. 

giphy.gif

• Love 5

That's one way to get Maxie out of this horrendous LWB/FS story. Maybe after Baby West is born and we get the Peter/Heinrich fallout Maxie realizes what a fool she's been and goes to California with Mac and Felicia to spend time with Robin?

At this point I'd write either Maxie or Dante/Lulu out - not all three, I think the show needs at least one of them and I think it would be a mistake to split up Dante and Lulu now. I guess you can try to permanently recast Maxie again. It'll always be Kirsten's role but this is not tenable.

(edited)

It has to be mis-dated. I think someone must have hacked and changed the date. If you look at the SID article the link cites, it's from last year. You can tell because it doesn't mention that she was absent in 2017. And the date says May 11, 2018. If that was the actual date someone would have mentioned this article a week ago.

11 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why not all three? It's not like the show cares about any of them.

I think the show cares about Maxie. Laura Wright's boyfriend is courting her, after all.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I think Laura Wright's boyfriend would have been courting anyone that was married to Nathan. The actual woman isn't important.

Yeah. But there's also I don't think FV would have let very many people come back to the show if they had had to take a second leave of absence.

Edited by ulkis
(edited)

FV worked to keep Nathaniel Marston on at OLTL despite a myriad of personal problems. He only dropped him when he was arrested. He goes to bat for people sometimes. Others less so. And Kirsten is a young GH vet and fan favorite.

Also, whether this article is legit or not it is definitely not the first time a soap star with difficult RL issues has taken multiple leaves. Michael Nader at AMC, Jordan Clarke at GL, many others.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, AyeMada said:

Breaking News: Kirsten Storms Leaving GH Again – Maxie Taking A Break From Port Charles!

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/breaking-news-kirsten-storms-leaving-gh-again-maxie-taking-a-break-from-port-charles/

Looks like this is false:

After a report circulated online that Kirsten Storms (Maxie) was leaving GH, the actress tweeted a clarification. “To address the internet rumors, no I’m not leaving GH,” she posted. “I had to take 2 sick days due to the flu and that is all. I also recently re-signed with the show and I’m very happy to be continuing with Maxie’s journey. Thanks @valentinifrank [executive producer] for being so great while I was sick.”

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/kirsten-storms-addresses-gh-status/

• Love 1