Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

(edited)

why is he staring off into the distance, confused, at first?

okay wait, this probably explains it. He reads his scripts, becomes confused, and just decides to grin like he's never grinned before instead of trying to find an actual throughline in a scene.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

why is he staring off into the distance, confused, at first?

okay wait, this probably explains it. He reads his scripts, becomes confused, and just decided to grin like he's never grinned before instead of trying to find an actual throughline in a scene.

Or Frank is off-camera with a huge poster board that says "SMILE OR ELSE YOU CAN'T SAY HONEY ANYMORE."

• Love 5

They'll probably just bulk-tape Jason scenes. If he has to be absent from screen for any length of time, they'll write some BS where he's believed dead again. We can then have a few weeks of scenes of Sam wandering around their home, sniffing the throw pillows on the couch, soothing the baby, talking to people about how everything reminds her of Jason, and she just knows he's still alive. Then when his commitment to the other show is over, he'll reemerge goofily grinning and say, "Did you think you were gonna get rid of me that easily, Girly Girl?" Bonuses: Sonny in Man-Pain. Carly screeching. Monica will get one scene in which she says "Oh," and covers her face.  

• Love 6

So I linked to the article on KMc in Soap Opera Digest and I see from the cover that Vincent Irizarry is available.  He's is one vet from the other defunct ABC soaps I would like to see.  I enjoyed him with Anna.  I have no idea where the Valentine story is going but I think VI would make a better option - she could possibly be redeemed for embarking on the Revenge for Duke tour.  And she did just mention Leora, much to my surprise, since it's non-GH history.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ch1 said:

So what happens to the Qs? Is Dillion the only main character with the name right now?  

Personally I'd bring back Ned and AJ full time.

Yup, if you discount Michael and Jason, Dillon will be the only Q on contract.

Sad, but not unexpected.  Wish Jane all the best.  Hopefully she'll get more to do in the final stretch than prop up Dr. Michael Easton and Rebecca Budig.

• Love 4
(edited)

Bah, don't start sending the male S names I got rid of back, Show. We're already stuck with Sonny forever. Hopefully it will just be a one time thing. Even though once is too much.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1

I don't understand what the point of seeing Spencer at this juncture would be, with no Nikolas around.

If they want to show Laura with one of her grandsons, hey, how about Cameron, or Aiden, or Rocco.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

We knew it was coming, and I don't blame her, but GH will be a much poorer place without Jane Elliot. Here's hoping she gets a worthy sendoff.

As much as GH won't be same without her, I am hoping she shows up in Salem as Angelica.  Her rl BFF is still there so why not?

(edited)

The saddest thing about JE leaving is they've had her all this time and have barely used her. These writers think having Sam fall and have to be rescued is more interesting. Ridiculous, but I've been over the stupidity of this show for some time now. So much wasted storyline potential. Anyway, at least she's  leaving on her own terms. I guess I have to to watch until she leaves. Her departure takes another death blow to the Quartermaines.

They better not have Tracy go off to chase Luke. I'd rather see crack head Finn mow her down and she was left off-screen in a coma instead of that.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

Oh great, another reason to not watch GH again.

I am happy Jane is leaving because she wants to leave, though. She's certainly earned it. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh, I'm very happy for her. So many people retire too late to really enjoy the retirement. I am glad she isn't doing that, I just have bottom barrel expectations of any kind of exit story. Which with this show, is the only way to avoid disappointment.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 6

Having Tracy leave with Luke is a fate worse than death for her. If she should be with anybody, it should probably be Larry Ashton (I'd prefer Joe Jr., but he's dead). But really, I just hope she leaves to start a new life somewhere else, on her own. 

• Love 9