Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Last Day on Earth - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I'm just finding it a little hard to believe that Negan's men are everywhere -- even in the off-roads section of the greater Northern Virginia area (I suppose they probably tortured that info out of Eugene), but this is just a little ridiculous.  How did they even know that they were going to the Hilltop in the first place ?  Let alone to cover every road possible, apparently with heavy construction equipment in one case.

• Love 4
NR's hair looked clean.

In the ZA last shower is like the last supper.

Finally JDM  shows up.  Yes we are getting good and close in the last 10 minutes.  FINALLY

I'm barely 30 minutes in and I'm here to find out who died before I have to watch it. My nerves are so bad right now, I don't even care about being spoiled. I have to prepare myself.

Nooooo Nooo Nooo not Glenn! Not Glenn! I'm so scared! This is the audio I heard and I was hoping it wasn't real!!!!! Nooooooooooooo I'm scared

Nooooo Nooo Nooo not Glenn! Not Glenn! I'm so scared! This is the audio I heard and I was hoping it wasn't real!!!!! Nooooooooooooo I'm scared

• Love 1
(edited)

People wore those leather jackets with parachute pants in the 80's

And the scarf, seems like it would be worn by a guy named Blaine in a John Hughes movie.

Probably  not the reaction they were going for..

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 8