Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Not Tomorrow Yet

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I just watched this episode with hubby last night.

I agree you don't bring a pregnant woman in the raid! now she got caught with Carol damn! 

I guess Maggie doesn't have a difficult pregnancy, other women experience morning sickness all through out their pregnancy. 

( I had 2 weeks of morning sickness! lucky me!) 

The massacre: I was waiting for someone to wake up and punch them in the face! Blame it to the weed RIP saviours

The plan was to attack before dawn/early morning, and part of the plan was to bring the head in exchange of the hilltop prisoner

The guards didn't wonder why is he here at 3am for the exchange? 

• Love 1

One thing that keeps bugging me... when everyone else was going for maximum night time camouflage,with even Yosemite Sideboob actually covering up his traffic light hair with something dark, why did Michonne suddenly get the urge to wear bright yellow sleeves? Michonne doesn't even like wearing sleeves. Neither does Daryl, yet for this occasion he opted for a bulky jacket, indoors, instead of his normal protective coating of mud, feces, and leftover roadkill gravy.

• Love 13
(edited)

I think she was referring to how killing people has changed Carol and seems to be killing her inside.  She doesn't want that to happen to Maggie.  Maggie still needs a soul in order to raise her child and have a happy marriage to Glenn.  Carol is probably afraid that if Maggie keeps going on raids to kill people, the guilt will start weighing on her soul, so Maggie should let people like Carol become the sin eaters for the group.  Carol is willing to give up her life in order that people like Glenn and Maggie can have a chance at a "normal" life.  Or let the real stone-cold killers like Michonne (who has killed any number of people without it seeming to affect her) do the killing.

That was my interpretation as well, and it echoed Glenn lifting the burden of killing a human from Heath's hands. Maggie's supposed to be different, she's supposed to be the hope for the future, carrying new life, farming, negotiating. The theme words for this stretch of episodes seem to be "the new world", apparently filled with hope, trade and actual civilization; killing humans is the old world, full of cannibals and rapists and abusers. Carol knows very well how to live in that world, Maggie is supposed to be the one who knows how to live in the new one.

Edited by Caelicola
  • Love 8

One thing that keeps bugging me... when everyone else was going for maximum night time camouflage,with even Yosemite Sideboob actually covering up his traffic light hair with something dark, why did Michonne suddenly get the urge to wear bright yellow sleeves? Michonne doesn't even like wearing sleeves. Neither does Daryl, yet for this occasion he opted for a bulky jacket, indoors, instead of his normal protective coating of mud, feces, and leftover roadkill gravy.

I have nothing to add, I just love you.

Good sir, you have a way with words.

• Love 2
(edited)

I know that's a shitty thing to say but if Carol had gone with Rick and Maggie had done perimeter scouting as planned...the other peeps might not have gotten them..

I'm gonna need to see how Alicia Witt got the drop on Carol.

Guess we won't know for sure until the next ep (assuming TPTB are kind enough to show/tell us what happened), but we don't know how many Saviours tripped over Maggie and Carol. Sure, M&C are badasses but if they're outnumbered and outgunned, there's not much they can do.

I've liked Tobin from the get-go. All right, he made a dick move when he wanted to abandon Francine to the walkers, but realized he was being a coward, and he confessed it all to Deanna and Reg. I loved his line to Carol: the things you do terrify me. The things you do. He's not saying that she terrifies him, and I really appreciate that distinction - what she does isn't who she is.

I like Tobin too. He's probably not long for this world. ;)  I really liked that he basically told her that the terrifying things she does doesn't make her a bad person; she's looking after her people and has found the strength to fight and protect those she cares about.

Lizzie and Mika's dad - Ryan - who was bit in the neck and couldn't be saved. 

Oh for heaven's sake, if Carol's counting that mercy kill, that annoys me. I'm only ok with her adding Karen and David to her list because of the drama that followed it.

I think it's a combination of both. As a fellow woman I'm not saying in the least that Maggie should be given special treatment because she's pregnant. She's proven time and again that she can hold her own. I guess my theory is that she chose to become a mother, and now every choice she makes going forward isn't just about her, it's about her and her unborn child. if she get's bitten, there's no guarantee the child won't be affected. She's already constantly at risk of being attacked by the walkers (which she can't control) so to me adding the unnecessary risk of being shot, beaten to death or captured just didn't make sense. Perhaps her maternal instincts just haven't kicked in yet. And yes, I think someone other than Carl needs to be back at the home base in case, oh, I don't know Negan's men actually managed to find Alexandria perhaps?

Am I a bad person for hoping that, while Rick and the gang were out ambushing Negan's "stronghold", Negan and his A-Team were attacking ASZ? ;)

So true. I am still concerned though that Rick has too quickly put so much faith in the Hilltop story about the Saviors, even if what Jesus says about them is gospel truth.

Yeah, I'm surprised that they just took their word for it. Wouldn't it be a marvelous twist if it's revealed that the Hilltoppers are the aggressors? They go out and pretend to be working for Negan, intimidate people in this guy's name, then recruit Rick and his team to take out some of their competition, claiming the group is Negan's?

I get that beets are unpopular so it's smart of Carol to try and mask them in the form of a treat. What I don't understand is handing them out willy-nilly to people who aren't hungry. Freeze that shit! Putting one on Sam's grave just reminded me how annoyed I was that we never got to see her reaction to the news of his death.

I can barely work up indignation over the whole contrived Maggie situation. Her excuse of "I made the deal; I have to be there" was rubbish. For Carol to pipe up after they'd already left ASZ was stupid. For Carol to pipe up TO RICK was extra stupid. Ugh.

I did like, however, that when Rick and his group returned from Hilltop, he didn't give any info to Sasha when she asked, but when Carol asked, he gave her some info. Nice little nod to their history/trust/relationship, IMO.

Edited by NoWillToResist
  • Love 2

I saw someone say it was Lizzie and Mika's father, Ryan.

IIRC, the father succumbed to his bite and died. The girls couldn't take the next step, so Carol did the obligatory brain stabbing. 

• Love 3
The plan was to attack before dawn/early morning, and part of the plan was to bring the head in exchange of the hilltop prisoner

The guards didn't wonder why is he here at 3am for the exchange? 

How long does a head keep?

Oh for heaven's sake, if Carol's counting that mercy kill, that annoys me. I'm only ok with her adding Karen and David to her list because of the drama that followed it.

Yeah, but maybe if that's the first time she ever killed anyone before they turned, or killed anyone at all, it's what she considers the start.  It broke the barrier that made it easier to do it to Karen and David. 

I did like, however, that when Rick and his group returned from Hilltop, he didn't give any info to Sasha when she asked, but when Carol asked, he gave her some info. Nice little nod to their history/trust/relationship, IMO.

I liked that, too. 

Hey, Carol...

its+clobberin+time1.gif

• Love 3

This was a very exciting episode with a few WTF moments for me. First off, the heads. All of the walkers we see now bear little resemblance to human beings. How did they manage to find three walkers who still looked human, still had beards, and looked like each other. Found it very hard to believe. Then they idea of all of those people sleeping away in unlocked rooms and not waking up when people were in the room and shooting and shouting was going on in the vicinity. 

I also think the whole plan of going into an unknown place, with an unknown layout and unknown amount of people is just crazy. 

I still like Morgan and think someone who is an ask questions first remains useful. Rick and Co are getting to the point where they will kill groups first in case the group is planning on killing them. Won't some other groups think the same thing and want to kill Rick's group too. At some point, the killing has to be stopped, peace must be negotiated or the world will end.

Liked seeing Gabriel step up and also happy he is keeping his faith. Abraham and his ugly self can go jump off a cliff. And I totally thought Jesus was Maggie when he was in the compound with the bandana over his face.  I also felt sad seeing the cookie on Sam's grave. I don't care if it was wasted, sometimes we need to honor the dead.

• Love 4

The Nielsen Live +SD Ratings are in for this episode:

"The Walking Dead" dominated Sunday's cable ratings per usual, but it remained at a season-low rating in adults 18-49 for the second straight week.

Sunday's installment drew a 6.1 in the demo, even with last week but a low for the season to date. [Total: 12.816 million viewers]

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/03/08/sunday-cable-ratings-march-6-2016/#

And here are the Live + SD Ratings for Season 6, so far:

10-11-15 "First Time Again" 14.633 million viewers
10-18-15 "JSS" 12.183 million viewers
10-25-15 "Thank You" 13.143 million viewers
11-01-15 "Here's Not Here" 13.339 million viewers
11-08-15 "Now" 12.440 million viewers
11-15-15 "Always Accountable" 12.871 million viewers
11-22-15 "Heads Up" 13.224 million viewers
11-29-15 "Start to Finish" 13.981 million viewers

02-14-16 "No Way Out" 13.742 million viewers
02-21-16 "The Next World" 13.483 million viewers
02-28-16 "Knots Untie" 12.794 million viewers
03-06-16 "Not Tomorrow Yet" 12.816 million viewers

• Love 1

She's simply compiling a list of all the people she killed. Even if he was going to die anyway, and come back as a walker, she still had to stick a knife into the head of a living man. A man who seemed kind and decent, who's children were standing right there crying, who was begging her to look after them. I say it counts. I'm sure when Carl thinks back on the living humans he's killed, he'll always count Lori. 

• Love 5

How long does a head keep?

Yeah, but maybe if that's the first time she ever killed anyone before they turned, or killed anyone at all, it's what she considers the start.  It broke the barrier that made it easier to do it to Karen and David. 

I liked that, too. 

Hey, Carol...

its+clobberin+time1.gif

Carol was already hard core by then as she was leading the clandestine kiddie knife training when young glasses guy got hit with the fatal flu. IIRC the father was bitten by a recently deceased flu stricken prison red shirt. Carol had already dispatched Karen & David by then, I think.

She's simply compiling a list of all the people she killed. Even if he was going to die anyway, and come back as a walker, she still had to stick a knife into the head of a living man. A man who seemed kind and decent, who's children were standing right there crying, who was begging her to look after them. I say it counts. I'm sure when Carl thinks back on the living humans he's killed, he'll always count Lori. 

Here's the AMC.com recap: "Meanwhile, Carol brings Lizzie and Mika to say good-bye to their father. After he dies, Carol hands Lizzie a knife to stab him before he turns. Lizzie takes the knife but loses her resolve and suffers a panic attack. Carol quietly finishes the job as Mika comforts Lizzie."

Carol did not kill their father, so we still need to know who "R" is.

• Love 3

Honestly, she didn't kill him and the narrative didn't frame it as her killing him, but I feel like Carol is at a place where she thinks she did, because she wants to take upon herself every bad thing that ever happened in her vicinity. Or because the writer of this episode was a little fuzzy on what exactly happened in that situation. Otherwise, there is no R I can think of (Randall is the only one that comes to mind, and that's an even bigger stretch than L&M's dad).

• Love 1

Ok, here's what I did: I googled "walking dead deaths", got to the walking dead wiki (which I only just found out exists! fun!) and the lady she dispatched is credited as Erin. But, interestingly, there's stats at the bottom of the page, of character deaths attributed to every character, and Carol's clock out at 18.

So I'm starting to think the writers did the same thing I did to get a number, and then futzed around with some characters to get to that number.

If anyone's interested in checking it out, here it is.

• Love 3

Honestly, she didn't kill him and the narrative didn't frame it as her killing him, but I feel like Carol is at a place where she thinks she did, because she wants to take upon herself every bad thing that ever happened in her vicinity. Or because the writer of this episode was a little fuzzy on what exactly happened in that situation. Otherwise, there is no R I can think of (Randall is the only one that comes to mind, and that's an even bigger stretch than L&M's dad).

Carol's list appeared to be in chronological order, so the first one on the list had to be before Karen and David. If Ryan counts, why doesn't Ed? In both cases, IIRC, she was dispatching a dead person to ensure they stayed dead...

Or does Ed not make the list because she feels zero remorse/guilt about it?

I find Carol's struggles very interesting. She went from this meek victim, made herself strong and resourceful, went too far to the other side and got a bit willy-nilly with the pre-emptive strikes, finally got to settle a bit into domesticity and now is undergoing an identity crisis. I appreciate that she's come to at least understand Morgan's attempts to remain no-kill, even if she didn't/doesn't necessarily share it. She seems to be faltering in her reserve to proactively kill people, which I think is fair. Crappy as the Saviours are, there is a world of difference between putting down people who are actively attacking you vs. sneaking around and slaughtering them in their sleep just as a precaution. I'm not saying Rick is wrong to take this approach, but I completely understand why so many of them struggled with it.

Also, we saw Carol pray back when Sophia was missing, so perhaps some of Morgan and Gabriel's attitude is rubbing off on her. Is she starting to worry about her soul? The death that has surrounded her is finally taking its toll on her...

• Love 2

I think the first person Carol killed was her husband Ed after he was bitten and she told someone that she "had to do it". 

Ed was already good and dead when she buried that pickax in his skull to keep him from turning.  I just double checked the season 4 episode on Netflix.  Ryan had already stopped breathing too when she put the knife in his head, and from the way she talks to Mika and Lizzie as she does it it doesn't sound like it's the first time she's had to do that.  So I have no idea what the thinking there is at all.

Carol's list appeared to be in chronological order, so the first one on the list had to be before Karen and David. If Ryan counts, why doesn't Ed? In both cases, IIRC, she was dispatching a dead person to ensure they stayed dead...

Ryan wasn't dead. She was going to cut off his arm until they both realized he'd also been bitten on the neck. He said goodbye to his daughters and asked Carol to help them (I think). 

Ed was already dead. 

I think the first person Carol killed was her husband Ed after he was bitten and she told someone that she "had to do it". 

Ed had been mutilated by walkers. He was already dead. She was making sure he couldn't reanimate (that and it was cathartic for her).

• Love 3

Ed was already good and dead when she buried that pickax in his skull to keep him from turning.  I just double checked the season 4 episode on Netflix.  Ryan had already stopped breathing too when she put the knife in his head, and from the way she talks to Mika and Lizzie as she does it it doesn't sound like it's the first time she's had to do that.  So I have no idea what the thinking there is at all.

Well, the Governor and his goons came calling before the Woodbury crew became part of the prison group. Carol was a good shot by then, and she certainly helped defend the group during that attack, so maybe she killed one of Philip's guys? And the R stands for Random? I dunno. I got nuthin'.  It is interesting, though, that she counts both Mika and Lizzie in her tally. Mika's death wasn't on her at all, outside of the natural feeling of "I should have seen this coming." Based on that, I'm thinking that she's being pretty liberal in tallying up people she's "killed."

• Love 1

I think they included him because that was the first time we saw her kill a person, even if she may have killed others before that point.

I do wonder if she had though, as I don't think we heard of any Woodbury people dying at the prison until the walker attack. 

(edited)

I really hope all this maudlin regret Carol appears poised to be going through isn't the writers' way of getting her to the same place

her comic version ended up.

That would suck.

Edited by HalcyonDays
Added spoiler tags

Well, the Governor and his goons came calling before the Woodbury crew became part of the prison group. Carol was a good shot by then, and she certainly helped defend the group during that attack, so maybe she killed one of Philip's guys? 

The first time they attacked the prison, I don't think she had the chance to shoot. Then when they were going to attack again, Carol did have a gun, but the Governor killed his own people instead. 

(I still can't believe sometimes that was actually a season finale...)

• Love 1

A friend and i were kicking around new names for Father Peepants in light of this episode.  He came up with either Rev. Snuff-Sermons or

Rev. Remington Hollowpoint III, doctor of Terminal Theology. Last one might be a little long, but whatever. I can't believe that people are still hating on Morgan for the terrible sin of considering the possibility of putting some thought in before going on a murder spree.  Yes, in light of all the facts, our group probably was right to go on the offense, but he raised a very valid point.  I don't think it's wrong in this world to value non-walker life as pretty precious.  But I know, a lot of people disagree with me on that.  As for Abraham, what he did to Rosita was mean, but I don't think he needs to die for it.  People break up, it happens. I didn't like the way he did it either but then I've been broken up with a number of times and never once liked the way it was done.  I never once felt that any of them should be killed for it. Clearly I'm more of a pacifist than I realized.

• Love 4
(edited)

A friend and i were kicking around new names for Father Peepants in light of this episode.  He came up with either Rev. Snuff-Sermons or

Rev. Remington Hollowpoint III, doctor of Terminal Theology. Last one might be a little long, but whatever. I can't believe that people are still hating on Morgan for the terrible sin of considering the possibility of putting some thought in before going on a murder spree.  Yes, in light of all the facts, our group probably was right to go on the offense, but he raised a very valid point.  I don't think it's wrong in this world to value non-walker life as pretty precious.  But I know, a lot of people disagree with me on that. 

Similar to the Wolf situation, nonwalker life is precious enough to stop murderers from going around killing anyone they meet on the road, or from beating a 16yo kid to death to subdue a whole community. 

As for Abraham, what he did to Rosita was mean, but I don't think he needs to die for it.  People break up, it happens. I didn't like the way he did it either but then I've been broken up with a number of times and never once liked the way it was done.  I never once felt that any of them should be killed for it. Clearly I'm more of a pacifist than I realized.

Lol.  This isn't regular life.  We're pretty sure at least one character out of a small cast is going to die.  Ordinarily, Abraham wouldn't deserve to die for being a dick, or even being unbearably annoying, but when they're handing out death in a couple weeks, it definitely moves him up to the front of the line for me.  I would prefer Glenn to live another day than any of my own ex-boyfriends.

Edited by peach
  • Love 5

My theory is that Abraham either has a premonition he's going to die or plans to sacrifice himself to save others. He was intentionally cruel when he broke up with Rosita because he wants her to hate him and not grieve over his death. 

• Love 3

It is interesting, though, that she counts both Mika and Lizzie in her tally. Mika's death wasn't on her at all, outside of the natural feeling of "I should have seen this coming." Based on that, I'm thinking that she's being pretty liberal in tallying up people she's "killed."

??? I thought Carol's "death tree" had a single L for Lizzie; I don't recall a reference to Mika at all.

• Love 2

??? I thought Carol's "death tree" had a single L for Lizzie; I don't recall a reference to Mika at all.

I can't easily get a screenshot, but you're right, Nashville.

At about 10:45 on the video counter, she opens to the page that shows:

R

K, D

L

Terminus/ courtyard 3?

CandleWoman 4

She then writes:

Ws 7

18 (and circles it)

For the numbers to work "CandleWoman 4" really means Mary + 3 others in that offensive, I guess. "CandleWoman" is an odd shorthand for 4 people, but clearly Carol's stress-induced accounting may involve shorthand we might not use.

• Love 4

R

K, D

L

Terminus/ courtyard 3?

CandleWoman 4

She then writes:

Ws 7

18 (and circles it)

For the numbers to work "CandleWoman 4" really means Mary + 3 others in that offensive, I guess. "CandleWoman" is an odd shorthand for 4 people, but clearly Carol's stress-induced accounting may involve shorthand we might not use.

Thanks for clearing that up, lulee.  I have crappy vision and a foggy memory, and I really should step back from the conversations that require both of those things :)

• Love 2
(edited)

R

K, D

L

Terminus/ courtyard 3?

CandleWoman 4

She then writes:

Ws 7

18 (and circles it)

Perhaps Carol knows for certain that she killed 4 Terminus people on her way to and/or from the building where she damned Mary to death by walkers in the Candle room. Carol never knew her name, so it makes sense to me that she'd label her 'candlewoman'. The "3?" for Terminus/courtyard is likely her best guess based on the explosion she triggered...

And on a related note, dang, she killed SEVEN wolves all by herself? Yeah, no wonder TPTB had her sit out the Saviour mission. Girl could have apparently done that shit single-handed... ;)

Edited by NoWillToResist
  • Love 4

I don’t have an issue with Morgan voicing an alternative to the plan. I have no issue with his “no kill stance” or his company mission statement “all life is precious.”  I have a problem with Morgan’s silent judgement when others dare to reject his ideology.

One of my dearest friends in this world is my Morgan. Some time back she went natural. Well as soon as she made the transition all of a sudden anyone dare to be caught with weave in their hair was emulating white women and the European standards of beauty because they were uncomfortable being black *her words not mine* Cut to a few months later when her natural was no longer working for her she gets a weave. But it was ok if done a certain way *atomic eye roll* I could go on (this also happened with makeup and when she was buying a house and I was still “wasting my money in an apartment”) but I won’t. My point being that no one cared if, when or why she changed her mind but it got on everyone’s nerves that when she changed she lectured others on the very choices she had made herself.

This is the same Morgan that stood on a roof and would shoot to kill anything living or dead that crossed his path including Rick. He changed. Good for him! But his righteous indignation is what bothers me not his gentle nature.

I’m not sure what world Morgan is living in that he thinks it’s a good idea to knock on the door of a gang of mercenaries and say “Hello. We have a thriving community of survivors with food, ammo, brand new homes, running water and lights. If you would be so kind as to just let us be we will happily give you some beet and acorn cookies, a Tiny Tim record, one possum and a Sheriff’s hat for a case of batteries.”
There are plenty of ways to contribute to the community without killing. But if his moral stance puts other people in danger then it’s time for him to find a different shelter source. Perhaps the Hilltop will welcome him. He already has a big stick.

• Love 7

I don’t have an issue with Morgan voicing an alternative to the plan. I have no issue with his “no kill stance” or his company mission statement “all life is precious.”  I have a problem with Morgan’s silent judgement when others dare to reject his ideology.

One of my dearest friends in this world is my Morgan. Some time back she went natural. Well as soon as she made the transition all of a sudden anyone dare to be caught with weave in their hair was emulating white women and the European standards of beauty because they were uncomfortable being black *her words not mine* Cut to a few months later when her natural was no longer working for her she gets a weave. But it was ok if done a certain way *atomic eye roll* I could go on (this also happened with makeup and when she was buying a house and I was still “wasting my money in an apartment”) but I won’t. My point being that no one cared if, when or why she changed her mind but it got on everyone’s nerves that when she changed she lectured others on the very choices she had made herself.

This is the same Morgan that stood on a roof and would shoot to kill anything living or dead that crossed his path including Rick. He changed. Good for him! But his righteous indignation is what bothers me not his gentle nature.

I’m not sure what world Morgan is living in that he thinks it’s a good idea to knock on the door of a gang of mercenaries and say “Hello. We have a thriving community of survivors with food, ammo, brand new homes, running water and lights. If you would be so kind as to just let us be we will happily give you some beet and acorn cookies, a Tiny Tim record, one possum and a Sheriff’s hat for a case of batteries.”

There are plenty of ways to contribute to the community without killing. But if his moral stance puts other people in danger then it’s time for him to find a different shelter source. Perhaps the Hilltop will welcome him. He already has a big stick.

I completely agree with your stance on Morgan. The only good thing is that he's very public about his beliefs so if anyone were to get stuck with him on a mission, you kind of know that you can't count on him to have your back and kill the person about to kill you. ;)

I respect that this is a choice he's made FOR HIMSELF. The problem is that it has endangered, and will continue to endanger, others.

I think he was working on creating a jail cell (cement blocks lined the wall and he was welding some metal). Clearly tying people up in a house is not effective to restrain someone, so perhaps this will be his compromise? Don't kill the questionable people but lock them up? Not sure what his long term plan for prisoners is though...

• Love 2

I think he was working on creating a jail cell (cement blocks lined the wall and he was welding some metal). Clearly tying people up in a house is not effective to restrain someone, so perhaps this will be his compromise? Don't kill the questionable people but lock them up? Not sure what his long term plan for prisoners is though...

Locking them up more securely is a good alternative but how long do you leave them there? And when they are scrambling to feed their own now you have more mouths to feed. How many people can it hold? What if they try and kill each other? 

Stopped at the 100 comic, do you comic readers recommend me stopping or keep going?

I still read them, though I prefer to do it in bulk, either when a volume or compendium is released. You can read the summaries on wikipedia pages. I mostly enjoy it.

Anyone else besides me have a weird thing while watching the episodes; I have to keep reminding myself that this Jesus is a human man and not the son of God come down to earth. It doesn't help my perception that the character has otherworldly skills, he saves people, he listens to confessions, is rocking the long hair/beard and looks like every picture of Jesus that I've ever seen.  Just me?

• Love 2

I can't help but think if maybe Carol was there she would have been one more person to look in another location to see there were more.  IMO Carol staying behind to protect poor-not-particularly-defenseless-just-because-she's-pregnant-Maggie was the big failure in this mission.

I agree.  And arguing in the woods instead of watching the perimeter didn't help.  Did anyone else think when Gabriel was in the car.....a priest, lesbian and Jesus were in a car...

• Love 8

The "3?" for Terminus/courtyard is likely her best guess based on the explosion she triggered...

When Carol entered Terminus, she was in her walker disguise but carrying an automatic rifle. Along the way she shot two guys at street level who were firing at the walkers -- pretty obvious head-shots complete with blood splatter -- and then shot a guy on the roof before ducking into the building where the Termites stored the stuff they stole from their victims (including Rick's watch and Daryl's crossbow). She couldn't have been 100% certain that she'd killed the guy on the roof, so you get the question mark.

ETA: capitalization

Edited by Raven1707
  • Love 3

Every time they talk to or about Jesus, I think it's an exclamation. "Jesus! You're here!", or "Jesus! Take them back to the Hilltop!". Everyone is very easily surprised since two episodes ago. In this episode, other non!Jesus Hilltopian let out a "Jesus" while they were planning the attack (with the world's vaguest, crappiest drawing of a map), and even on rewatch I can't decide whether it was an exclamation or he was addressing the character.

• Love 3

I feel like an idiot but I can't for the life of me remember who the "R" on Carol's list is.  Karen, David and Lizzie are obvious enough, and appreciate the group's input on the others.  But I thought Karen and David were her first non-walker kills.  Anyone know who the R is?

I feel like an idiot but I can't for the life of me remember who the "R" on Carol's list is.  Karen, David and Lizzie are obvious enough, and appreciate the group's input on the others.  But I thought Karen and David were her first non-walker kills.  Anyone know who the R is?

Many of us are assuming it was Ryan Samuels, Lizzie and Mika's father she had to mercy kill.

First off, the heads. All of the walkers we see now bear little resemblance to human beings.

When have we ever seen a walker with a completely intact face? If they managed to find one not only intact but looking like Gregory it would have been a miracle, never mind THREE of them. The heads must have come from triplets who died ten minutes before their decapitations.

I know in tv time he didn't know her very long, but why spend so much of OUR time on her and her family if in the end, they don't matter?

Grady Hospital, anyone? Really, they could have found a much more expedient way to kill Beth - alcohol poisoning, walker bait, hit-and-run victim, suicide, etc.,  without making us suffer though that never-ending tedium of Evil LolliCops, guinea pigs and strawberries, all for an arc that had no impact on anything.

• Love 3