Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

In 1969 my family took a trip to Europe. Apparently it was relatively rare for black families to travel overseas at that time, or at least that is what customs agents led us to believe. When we arrived back in the states, and the customs agent was going through my mother's bag, he found a bottle of Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce. Yes, my mother had traveled all the way from Indiana to France with a bottle of hot sauce in her bag. The agent (who was also black), laughed for what seemed like 10 minutes straight. According to him, he had seen a lot of strange things come through customs, but that was a first for him.

Sorry...not particularly MJ related, but the entire time that they discussed it, I couldn't stop thinking of my mother. 

• Love 11

So last night was the NY primary, home state for Clinton and Trump... and no comments?  I'm sure Trump's win was definitive proof of X, Y, Z, and Clinton's proof that her victory was a loss... and I'm just guessin' at what Joe said.  But I bet I'm close.

Meeka managed to fake it and be nice enough about Clinton. But what happened between her and the WSJ editor? Meeka snapped because she was questioning Donald Trump. She sounded crazier than usual.

• Love 3

Yeah and the WSJ gave as good as she got. At one point she said to Mika, "Do I have to speak slower?" Ouch. I came in in the middle and couldn't even figure out what they were arguing about.

This is the reporter's Twitter, and in one of them she sends a link to the video (haven't watched yet).

https://mobile.twitter.com/marykissel

All I can say is, if someone describes HERSELF by quoting someone calling her arrogant and elitist....well, sounds like a real winner.

• Love 1
So last night was the NY primary, home state for Clinton and Trump... and no comments?  I'm sure Trump's win was definitive proof of X, Y, Z, and Clinton's proof that her victory was a loss... and I'm just guessin' at what Joe said.  But I bet I'm close.

They always sell her short, she posted over a million votes. Lawrence O' Donnell made it a point to state that out of all the candidates she got the most votes, that Bernie came in second to all the candidates, and Trump was in third place.

She got over  a million votes in NYC, yet his win was big, yeah, OK.

Instead, I assumed they spent most of the their airtime talking about how a grown ass billion, dollar businessman, is gradually learning how NOT to act like a spoiled, obnoxious child during his victory speech.  They literally tout this shit as an achievement. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 7

Meeka managed to fake it and be nice enough about Clinton. But what happened between her and the WSJ editor? Meeka snapped because she was questioning Donald Trump. She sounded crazier than usual.

I came in on a part of that, and I was wondering what had gotten into Mika.  She was shooting eye daggers at the WSJ woman so I couldn't even concentrate on what they were saying.  I chuckled because the woman seemed cool and calm (at least the part I saw) but Mika looked like she wanted to slap her. 

• Love 2

Mika accused Mary Kissel of having a secret undisclosed 'Never Trump' agenda coming on the show this morning and it was the weirdest thing I have EVER seen Mika do. She was amazingly rude and confrontational about it. It was like she thought Mary was trying to undermine Trump and Mika was. not. having. it.  You'd think Mary had attacked one of Mika's kids.  I never saw anything like it. I don't even like Mary and I was shocked and totally with her on this one. Mika was insane. 

I keep trying to figure out why I loathe Mika so much underneath the obvious reasons and I think it's because she is not very smart but puts on that she is. She never has her own opinions and analysis she simply listens to others and then mimics what they say. Because she does that she can never go any deeper or really answer questions or ask intelligent questions because she has no idea why she holds these opinions - they aren't hers in the first place. This is very obvious when you watch her over time. 

This may be why this morning was so bizarre. I think we just saw Mika have her own opinion and it wasn't pretty. It was straight up middle school level attitude. No wonder she likes Trump.  

And in other news, I have a note for Joe and Mika:

Not everything is about YOU.  Not everything is about how you FEEL or what you SAID or who comes up to you and WHISPERS in your ear on the street.  I do not tune in to be lectured for hours about how RIGHT you always are about EVERYTHING.  We have Glenn Beck for that. You, sir and madam, are rank amateurs in comparison. 

Yesterday we actually got the 'we didn't go to Trump's hotel suite to watch the results that one time like it was reported, how dare they say that!' lecture again, out of absolutely no where. Joe just brought it up apropos of nothing and Mika sat up straighter and they went off on this weird tangent as though anyone cared yesterday what they did that one night weeks (months?) ago. And then lectured us about how right they are about Trump but aren't 'for Trump', they just feel that it is important to report back to us how amazing he is and how he will win no matter what. All the time, every day, they must remind us of this. But that doesn't mean they support him or like him. They just needed us to know that. Again. They are really pushing this theory that if a billionaire who usually acts like a spoiled toddler can suddenly stop farting and whining and shouting for five minutes then that is an amazing achievement and we should all be suitably impressed.  If Trump were actually two years old I would be. I think he's sixty-nine, so, not so much, no. 

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Love 7

She never has her own opinions and analysis she simply listens to others and then mimics what they say. Because she does that she can never go any deeper or really answer questions or ask intelligent questions because she has no idea why she holds these opinions - they aren't hers in the first place. This is very obvious when you watch her over time.

LOL, not only is it obvious, it's actually on tape now. I know I heard the tapes in which she goes to Joe for approval on which questions she should ask their buddy Trump and he snaps at her his approval/disapproval of said questions. 

Yes, she's not very smart, nor independent.

Edited by represent
  • Love 3

Mika accused Mary Kissel of having a secret undisclosed 'Never Trump' agenda coming on the show this morning and it was the weirdest thing I have EVER seen Mika do. She was amazingly rude and confrontational about it. It was like she thought Mary was trying to undermine Trump and Mika was. not. having. it.  You'd think Mary had attacked one of Mika's kids.  I never saw anything like it. I don't even like Mary and I was shocked and totally with her on this one. Mika was insane. 

I keep trying to figure out why I loathe Mika so much underneath the obvious reasons and I think it's because she is not very smart but puts on that she is. She never has her own opinions and analysis she simply listens to others and then mimics what they say. Because she does that she can never go any deeper or really answer questions or ask intelligent questions because she has no idea why she holds these opinions - they aren't hers in the first place. This is very obvious when you watch her over time. 

This may be why this morning was so bizarre. I think we just saw Mika have her own opinion and it wasn't pretty. It was straight up middle school level attitude. No wonder she likes Trump.  

And in other news, I have a note for Joe and Mika:

Not everything is about YOU.  Not everything is about how you FEEL or what you SAID or who comes up to you and WHISPERS in your ear on the street.  I do not tune in to be lectured for hours about how RIGHT you always are about EVERYTHING.  We have Glenn Beck for that. You, sir and madam, are rank amateurs in comparison. 

Yesterday we actually got the 'we didn't go to Trump's hotel suite to watch the results that one time like it was reported, how dare they say that!' lecture again, out of absolutely no where. Joe just brought it up apropos of nothing and Mika sat up straighter and they went off on this weird tangent as though anyone cared yesterday what they did that one night weeks (months?) ago. And then lectured us about how right they are about Trump but aren't 'for Trump', they just feel that it is important to report back to us how amazing he is and how he will win no matter what. All the time, every day, they must remind us of this. But that doesn't mean they support him or like him. They just needed us to know that. Again. They are really pushing this theory that if a billionaire who usually acts like a spoiled toddler can suddenly stop farting and whining and shouting for five minutes then that is an amazing achievement and we should all be suitably impressed.  If Trump were actually two years old I would be. I think he's sixty-nine, so, not so much, no. 

I caught up with interview with Mary Kissel. Mika was very mean to her because Kissel did not support Trump. I think Kissel got snarky with Joe as well when Joe claimed to read the WSJ editorials. She said he should know that they don't endorse candidates.

• Love 3

Friday Recap. There was a long tribute to Prince. Mika is off. Joe is wearing a Chicago Cubs fleece.

Joe is now bragging about how his strategy to rejuvenate the Trump campaign is working. Donnie Deutsche thinks no one likes Hillary so Trump will win. Donnie said Hillary will do well with Afrian Americans & Hispanics.

Cackles laughed at everything Joe said.

Thank the suns that Mika wasn't there, she would have been ewwing all morning about Prince's dirty outfits.

And Joe is the worst person of the world trying to compare tRump to Prince.  I'm not sure I've ever heard a more epic fail as an analogy.  Idiot.

• Love 6

I wish I could unwatch Joe sitting with Tourè and Mark Jackson (the MTV guy!) and some other music dude.  Oh, Joe.  Joe, Joe, Joe.  Your fake observations and moronic platitudes about race are so transparently insincere.  Ugh.  See, apparently Joe appreciated Prince because he drove by a movie theater once and saw whites and blacks in line together.

Think about that.  He didn't say he liked the music.  He didn't say he liked Prince.  He didn't say he liked the act.  He didn't say anything about how Prince and his music made him feel.  He said he saw blacks and whites in line to see a Prince movie in Pensacola.  WT holy F?  What does that even mean?

His and Mika's fake platitudes about celebrities who pass away are unnecessary.  Don't address the topic, or keep a respectful distance.  Don't gin up stories to just belch sound.

• Love 10

Donnie Deutsche thinks no one likes Hillary so Trump will win.

Deutsche really said that ? In jest or seriousness?

Last time I heard him, (months ago), on this show, he predicted an epic loss for Trump and win for Hillary. 

Yes, DD said that.

He says all Trump needs to do is surround himself with six people (?) and invoke the name Reagan and he will be magically transformed into the republican God himself.

I tuned in 20 minutes into the show to see the two geniuses, Joe and Willie, pontificating on how it is impossible for Trump to loose.

The panel, Donnie, Nicole and John Heilemann, were sitting there in a zombie like state.

Nicole then reminded us that the Big Baboon can out tweet anyone and everyone, take that Elizabeth Warren. And he's already chased 13 candidates out of the race.

Then Donnie dropped his words of wisdom.

I can only watch for a few minutes.  I get depressed from these idiots.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 6

I wish I could unwatch Joe sitting with Tourè and Mark Jackson (the MTV guy!) and some other music dude.  Oh, Joe.  Joe, Joe, Joe.  Your fake observations and moronic platitudes about race are so transparently insincere.  Ugh.  See, apparently Joe appreciated Prince because he drove by a movie theater once and saw whites and blacks in line together.

LOL.  Because black and white people are the only people who exist in the world? Or maybe just in Pensacola? Bwaah, oh lordy.  I think he "meant"  to say that his music brought people together. It happens to be a party line, but it will forever be true. The fact that he couldn't come up with this line at the very least, once again proves how truly dumb/unskilled he is, but he just continues to prove what I already know.

His and Mika's fake platitudes about celebrities who pass away are unnecessary.  Don't address the topic, or keep a respectful distance.  Don't gin up stories to just belch sound.

Exactly, Chris Matthews didn't mention it on his show not once, which made sense to me, especially since every other show on the network covered it.  He doesn't pretend to talk about things he knows nothing about, and he'll tell you flat out he doesn't know about or can't relate to "that stuff." That usually the word he uses "stuff," but at least it's honest. I can respect it.

comparing tRump to Prince.

OMG, ill, I'm glad I missed the show, because this would have been painfully, horrific to hear.

Edited by represent
  • Love 3

Ranch Dressing, or Rinse Cycle, or whatever that guy's name is, can try to turn this sow's ear to a silk purse but I think the RNC doesn't realize that quite a few people actually, you know, like the Clintons. These folks appear to be idiots.

• Love 6

Just something random I noticed in the above notes:  Mika is off, and Nicolle "laughs at everything Joe says".........hmmmm. Is the bloom off the platinum rose?  Will Mika noticeably turn on Nicolle?  Interesting........

Edited by arejay
  • Love 1

LOL, not only is it obvious, it's actually on tape now. I know I heard the tapes in which she goes to Joe for approval on which questions she should ask their buddy Trump and he snaps at her his approval/disapproval of said questions. 

Yes, she's not very smart, nor independent.

This is a good point. I was catching up with Thursday's episode. There was a segment where Mika said that Elizabeth Warren should be Hillary's running mate. Mika said that Elizabeth would have done much better than Bernie. Barnicle & Halperin shot down those comments pretty quickly. Mika wasn't able to rebut them.

I think Mika is grateful to Joe for resurrecting her career. She is happy to be a co host & her salary is over $1m per year. Before Morning Joe, she was doing small fill in anchor roles on MSNBC. She was fired from CBS.

Well, to be fair, Nicolle laughs at everything and everyone. Not for nothing is her nickname "Cackles."

I came up with the nickname. Cackles was on Meet the Press today. She was very annoying.

• Love 5
See, apparently Joe appreciated Prince because he drove by a movie theater once and saw whites and blacks in line together.

Joe's head would explode if he knew that when I saw "Spy" last year, an ENTIRE FAMILY of AFRICAN AMERICANS sat a couple rows behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And at the grocery store last night I had a great convo with the AA woman working at the deli who got my lemon pepper salmon for me. We agreed that salmon is THE best for making your skin look great. 

Prince's legacy is felt everywhere.  Or, maybe, African Americans and Caucasians out in the normal world have interactions and conversations and friendships all the time.  Of course the only time Joe interacts with anyone of color is when Eugene Robinson or Jonathan Capehart draw the short straw and have to appear on Morning Douche. 

• Love 9

Monday Recap. Joe is wearing a Purple Fleece sweatshirt in honor of Prince. Joe talked about Springsteen doing a tribute. Joe said Prince was an excellent performers in concert. Mika had no comments on Prince & wanted to change the topic.

Mika took a shot at Joe for talking about the movie Sophie's choice. She said he brings things to the table that make no sense.

Joe doesn't like the rigged delegate process for the GOP. He can't believe Trump will get more votes in a state but Cruz wins the delegates.

Joe doesn't like the Super delegates votes for the Democrats. Mika said Bernie was screwed by the superdelegates.

He said that it creates an inevitability  for Hillary. She had a 400 delegate lead when Iowa began.

Joe said the Democrats are moving to the left because of Bernie.

They read the WSJ editorial. They said that Hillary has spent the campaign repudiating Bill Clinton's accomplishments as President.

Halperin said Americans like to vote for a President they can hang out with. He said Trump is fun to hang out with it.

They showed clips of Trump impersonating Hillary.

Joe said Hillary would not lead from behind like Obama. She is tougher with enemies than Obama.

Joe said Hillary has more friends on Capitol Hill than Obama.

Joe said Obama has no friends & doesn't like people. Joe said foreign leaders & diplomats called him in 2009  to ask about why Obama was so aloof.

I love delusional Joe! I would love to find out which foreign leaders called him.

Mini Joe Sokoloff came on as the delegate hunter. He interviewed delegates.

There is a deal to split states between Cruz & Kasich. Halperin said it won't matter too much since most of the states have voted.

Joe said Trump is ahead in Indiana.

Harold Ford was on the show. He defended Hillary. Joe said Hillary is out of touch with poor Democrats. Joe said Hillary only associates herself with millionaires.  Harold got angry with Joe. I think Harold would want a job with the Clinton administration. He's a pretty boring guy.

Cackles was on the show. She laughed at the journalist who said that Hillary was an interventionist but not hawkish. The journalist , Boomiller said Condi Rice was more hawkish.

Joe said Debbie Wasserman Shultz built a tank for Hillary. They wouldn't let Bernie debate last fall. Ford said Sanders wasn't mistreated by the Democratic Party. Mika & Joe shrieked at him & he then meekly agreed with Joe about not enough debates.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 6

Joe's contention that Prince was only good live or as a performer just proves what a hack he is musically - just like everything else I guess.  Prince was a musical genius, period.end.of.discussion.  And that's by any measure or any review of people that actually know music, not just me.

• Love 7

The thing is, listening to my parents and aunts and uncles, all who are Scarborough's age, they were just starting college and Purple Rain was huge.  The music was huge.  It was one of the biggest and longest musical moments the year it came out and beyond.  So for Scarborough to say that is hysterical.  It really shows how out of touch he is.  Not just now, but has been in what should have been his formative adult years.  To think he was of that generation and it is a line for a movie he remembers, not the actual film or music.  What a stick up the ass he must have been in college.  I get maybe Prince's music never being your thing.  But how do you miss that?  How do you not get it and have it stick with you?  Especially when Scarborough is of the age when MTV literally exploded among his age group. 

My dad talks about going to Harvard and someone had cable with MTV because metro areas were still figuring it all out and people practically pilgrimaged to that and other houses like that to simply sit and watch for hours.  How my mother was devastated to find out her grandparents did not have MTV when the first music video awards aired and found a friend who did and took a bus to her house for the night.  This was still a time when you went from having thirteen channels at best to suddenly having fifty.  It was part of a whole social and cultural shift that played a huge role in politics and how people got their information.  And Prince, like Madonna and Boy George and others simply invaded the entire culture thanks not just to MTV but also CNN of course.

It just boggles how much he doesn't know and yet acts like he knows everything. 

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 4

The thing is, listening to my parents and aunts and uncles, all who are Scarborough's age, they were just starting college and Purple Rain was huge.  The music was huge.  It was one of the biggest and longest musical moments the year it came out and beyond.  So for Scarborough to say that is hysterical.  It really shows how out of touch he is.  Not just now, but has been in what should have been his formative adult years.  To think he was of that generation and it is a line for a movie he remembers, not the actual film or music.  What a stick up the ass he must have been in college.  I get maybe Prince's music never being your thing.  But how do you miss that?  How do you not get it and have it stick with you?  Especially when Scarborough is of the age when MTV literally exploded among his age group. 

I looked it up and oh shit, Joe is only two years older than me?  I thought he was well into his 60's. 

"Purple Rain" defined the summer of 1984.  I was home then between my freshman and sophomore years of college and even though I was more of a classic rock and new wave chick there was no denying Prince was a genius.  Joe is such an out of touch asswipe.  Or a liar.  Or both.

• Love 3

Yeah, Joe, Nancy Grace, Bill O'Reilly all suffer from that terrifying quality of never having a moment of self-doubt. I wish Joe would do a "Power Players" Jeopardy when they do charity shows in DC. I bet it would really expose him for being a fool.

Joe always harps on Obama's aloofness. What he forgets to mention is the little meeting the GOP power players had the night of his first inaugural vowing to keep him a one-term president. The people who yell "You lie!" at the SOTU. These people aren't going to vote for your legislation just because you invite them to watch a movie at the White House.

• Love 7

My dad talks about going to Harvard and someone had cable with MTV because metro areas were still figuring it all out and people practically pilgrimaged to that and other houses like that to simply sit and watch for hours.  How my mother was devastated to find out her grandparents did not have MTV when the first music video awards aired and found a friend who did and took a bus to her house for the night.  This was still a time when you went from having thirteen channels at best to suddenly having fifty.  It was part of a whole social and cultural shift that played a huge role in politics and how people got their information.  And Prince, like Madonna and Boy George and others simply invaded the entire culture thanks not just to MTV but also CNN of course.

It just boggles how much he doesn't know and yet acts like he knows everything. 

I was 21 when my daughter was born in '71 and I was All Over It when MTV launched in '81. Our TV was tuned to that channel about 16 hours a day because it was all music vids, all the time. Purple Rain was released in '84 and luckily the daughter and her sidekicks were crazy for Prince or I would've had to go see the movie alone, three times. What Have We Learned? Nothing we didn't already know: that Joe is a desperate, opportunistic, lying, posturing asshole.

• Love 3

Unfortunately because we were offline yesterday we didn't have the chance to ridicule the boob crew for their gentle interview of Politico's Jim Vanderhei, who has written a sincere column advocating for the creation of a third party run by Silicon Valley tech-oligarchs, funded by Mike Bloomberg, which would nominate a retired military officer to run for president (because, as Vandehei explained, people are scared.) Bloomberg could serve as Treasury secretary when the retired general won.  

This idea has since been ridiculed by the left and the right alike since its publication. But our gang thought it sounded just fine. Given the hard-ons they all have for the Zuckerberg/Sandberg/Google types, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

At the top of this page, there's a warning about old spoilers being visible. I know the note is pinned to all the shows and that it's temporary . . . but I actually laughed a little, thinking about what a spoiler on MJ would be.

Tomorrow on MJ:

• Joe reveals that top-level officials have confided in him
  • Mike simpers at Joe
  • Cackles cackles

What else?

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

At the top of this page, there's a warning about old spoilers being visible. I know the note is pinned to all the shows and that it's temporary . . . but I actually laughed a little, thinking about what a spoiler on MJ would be.

Tomorrow on MJ:

• Joe reveals that top-level officials have confided in him
  • Mike simpers at Joe
  • Cackles cackles

What else?

Harold Ford says 'you have a point, Joe'

• Love 4

These are all hilarious, but

Barnicle talks about people sitting around their kitchen table.

is such an awesome observation.  He DOES do that and it's so funny to point it out.   It's such a lazy rhetorical conceit where he invents bullshit to support his own bullshit.  Joe does it too, "I get calls all the time from [powerful "people"]"... "People come up to me and say..."  "My brother likes Trump."   "My father was once friends with black person.  There was no racism in the South."

Ugh, I hate/love this show.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Landsnark said:

is such an awesome observation.  He DOES do that and it's so funny to point it out.   It's such a lazy rhetorical conceit where he invents bullshit to support his own bullshit.  Joe does it too, "I get calls all the time from [powerful "people"]"... "People come up to me and say..."  "My brother likes Trump."   "My father was once friends with black person.  There was no racism in the South."

I did meet Barnicle in person when we visited NYC in 2011. We were near Rockefeller Center & I saw him & shouted his name. He came over & we chatted about the show. I told Barnicle that Joe should stop wearing the same clothes on the set every day, & stop talking about the Red Sox. I was wearing a Toronto Blue Jays shirt. We posed for pictures. he was very friendly. I didn't realize at the time that he was married to a Wall St Executive.

3 hours ago, Landsnark said:

I love Joe stories about growing up in different regions of the country. Was Joe's dad a Carny? Joe is an expert on every region of the country. I enjoy watching the part of the show that I miss because I have to leave for work in the evening because I can sit back & have a glass of wine & laugh at Mika & Joe & their minions. We don't have wacky political shows like this in Canada.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Harold Ford says 'you have a point, Joe'

Donnie Deutshe makes a sexist omment.

Ratner brings charts

• Love 6

Friday recap.

Joe is wearing a navy blue blazer. Halperin is wearing fleece. Mika is off today. There was violence at a Trump rally in California. Donnie said there was a texture to Trump. Donnie said some people came up to him & said that Donald Trump will win the Presidency. The Trump rally had people parade with pictures of their relatives killed by illegal aliens. The panel debated whether Trump should use a teleprompter.

• Love 1

Since so many of you have just been discussing Joe's dad, I must mention what he said today during the discussion of the protests at the Trump rally in Orange County last night.

"They're taking their country away from us, just like my parents said in 1968 when there was violence at Chicago. My parents were born Democrats and voted democratic their entire life. That started to change iin 1968 with all the riots and the protests."

Sure, Joe, your parents stopped voting for Democrats in 1968 because of protesters. Of course it didn't have anything at all to do with the Civil Rights Act, which was the reason practically every other Southern Democrat stopped voting for Democrats in 1968. Did they also give your beloved dog away to a farm so he could have room to run?

• Love 14

Larry Wilmore got in a great joke at the gang's expense at the Correspondents' Dinner just now.  He said that "Morning Joe are so far up Trump's ass they bumped into Chris Christie."  As he told the joke, the camera was on Chris Matthews, who had a good chuckle and looked over to someone.

• Love 7
(edited)

I remember that Morning Joe. It really epitomized the fair and frequent criticism of the Dinner - that it had devolved into an event where the "cool kids" (or "think they're cool kids") sat around and dropped names and regaled us outsiders with their insiderness.  I note that they haven't done an episode like that since.

Wow, reading the article that Oakville linked above is very interesting and shows how the show has changed in the six years since the article was published.  You don't see guests like Hendrik Hertzberg anymore, and it's been ages since I've seen Pat Buchanan.  Plus the rest of themorning shows have changed - no more Charlie Gibson and Diane Sawyer, and the CBS morning show has changed as well.  It's also fun to be reminded of Dr. Z totally dismissing Scarborough as facile.  (I haven't seen him in a while either.) 

But the article is great for reminding me why I started watching the show and why it annoys me now - in its early days it was the best place to hear serious people talk at length about actual issues - no dumb cooking segments, no interviews with fluffy starlets, etc.  Now it's a cliquey group of the same insiders snarking on each other.   And the serious, thoughtful niche is being filled by the CBS Morning Show, which I wish had more time and less commercials.

Edited by Mumbles
  • Love 5