Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

I'd much rather see Keith Ellison challenging Pelosi than Ryan - let Ryan run for the DNC Chair.  Those fucking jobs aren't coming back - and giving the whiny frustrated racist white men justification for their bullshit about not wanting to retrain is just nonsense.  I couldn't care less that he represents the idiots in the Mahoning Valley that voted for tRump.  I'm exhausted by all the lies being perpetrated on low info uneducated U.S. voters.

It was rather fantastic that "insider" Joe had to eat his words about the Sessions offer that CBS scooped his ass on.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Ryan said Democrats have to talk to all working class people not just African Americans, Gays etc. There are people who come from various races that are in the working class. I think he means not focusing on the race of the voter, but the socio economic status.

I didn't see the Ryan interview, but as far as working class descriptions, all I've heard from politicians and pundits is "white working class," which sets my teeth on edge.  It's as if only white people are hard-working.  

• Love 4

Well this show took an ugly classist turn when while they were gushing praise on Jared Kushner they actually said with a straight face that he is going to make a personal sacrifice by joining the government - he's going to lose money! Romney too!

Please. Kushner's dad and uncle are billionaires. They will be billionaires when this nightmare is over. And they will likely be even richer under Trump's tax plans. Same for Romney, whose money is all in complex shelters.

Plus I don't get the Kushner love. He was born on third base. If you google him a bit there are articles suggesting his ex-con dad had to pull strings (and give $$$$) to get him in Harvard and NYU law school. And he certainly didn't marry the scrappy scholarship girl like in "Love Story."  

Then Joe said something like well, people shouldn't go to government to make money, Eisenhower said he wanted a cabinet who could afford to work for him. Ugh. I get the distaste for revolving doors - people going in and out of politics and lobbying firms etc. But when we start arguing only wealthy people should be in the highest level of government, well, that's smacking of aristocracy.

I give Katty some credit for piping in that Jared Kushner is going to be just fine financially.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

I didn't see the Ryan interview, but as far as working class descriptions, all I've heard from politicians and pundits is "white working class," which sets my teeth on edge.  It's as if only white people are hard-working.  

Someone on the panel said that there were African Americans & women that were part of the working class. Isn't that obvious? Why 

is the Morning Joe panel obsessed with people's race & education?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I was wondering if Kushner's father being a convicted felon would limit his security clearance.

Or maybe just the Nepotism Law can keep him from being appointed to any high level positions. 

I would think that he can't be held responsible for his dad's convictions but I don't know American law.

Does Morning Joe have any legal experts other than Joe on the show that could answer that question.

11 hours ago, NextIteration said:

I'd much rather see Keith Ellison challenging Pelosi than Ryan - let Ryan run for the DNC Chair.  Those fucking jobs aren't coming back - and giving the whiny frustrated racist white men justification for their bullshit about not wanting to retrain is just nonsense.  I couldn't care less that he represents the idiots in the Mahoning Valley that voted for tRump.  I'm exhausted by all the lies being perpetrated on low info uneducated U.S. voters.

It was rather fantastic that "insider" Joe had to eat his words about the Sessions offer that CBS scooped his ass on.

I do think it is fascinating that Mika & Joe are Trump insiders. I do think Joe deserves credit for doing his best to keep on Trump's good side despite attacking him.  There will be tons of inside gossip on this show. I get tired of the CNN Pro-Anti Trump surrogates.

Edited by oakville
spelling
15 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is talking up Jared Kushner as a genius.

Which is quite funny since the night before, Donny D was on WADR, and he made Kushner practically sound like the village idiot who barely graduated from Frisch school, had to be bought into Harvard and a failure in his real estate ventures. I'd venture the guess that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Joe seems to kissing a lot of Trump ass. What's in it for him?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jazzpno said:

Which is quite funny since the night before, Donny D was on WADR, and he made Kushner practically sound like the village idiot who barely graduated from Frisch school, had to be bought into Harvard and a failure in his real estate ventures. I'd venture the guess that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I'm going with Deutsch on this one, he's just been wired into the NY scene a lot longer and deeper than Joe has. And the reports of Kushner pere making substantial donations to places of higher learning coincidental to his kids' admissions thereto have been around for at least a decade.

• Love 7

Kushner may be as unintellectual as his father in law, but he has one thing that impresses me. He has ingratiated himself with the world's most successful conman and has apparently, per this show, manipulated everyone (and their factions) from Trump to Bannon to Priebus into embracing him. So he has something that sets him apart from the rest--Trump doesn't trust many people, and rarely defers to anyone.  Yet he wants this guy to be at his side, and with the PDBs, just like Trump himself has.  It makes it hard to imagine Kushner's really the dummy that Donnie claims.

• Love 1

There's an article in Politico this weekend about Kushner. He managed to pay $50 million over asking price for some land in Brooklyn that wasn't even properly zoned for the use he intended. (Oopsie, but when your family is loaded, I guess you can make mistakes like this.) He also bought a newspaper for himself and got annoyed when his writers wanted to do a piece on the author Martin Amis, huffing that he had never heard of him. 

Perhaps it's because Trump knows that Kushner's interests are perfectly aligned with his own, that he trusts him so much. Plus I think the Kushners are richer than the Trumps and Trump may respect/fear that.

• Love 4

Why the hell does Joe think it's cute to pretend that he doesn't know about stuff and that he's hearing it from Mika for the very first time on the air?  He pulled that crap again with the whole Hamilton thing.  It is beyond irritating to me.  And then of course both of them thought it was so horrible.  GAH!

• Love 2

Monday recap. Joe is wearing fleece. Mika is wearing a matching navy blue turtleneck. Ed Rendell joins the panel. Joe is in full rant mode. Joe has his list of cabinet picks. He wants Trump to listen to all of his picks. Joe hates Giuliani & thinks he has lost a step mentally. Joe wants Romney for SOS. Joe wants Jamie Diamond. Mika is excited about Michelle Rhee for secretary of education. She was a guest on Morning Joe. Halperin said the GOP won't be tough on Trump's nominations.

Mika & Joe will discuss Hamilton.

Joe doesn't want flamethrowers in the cabinet. Joe has a special yellow highlighter that he is waiving around.

Joe said he is part of the music scene in NY because of his band. Mika said they booed Pence's daughter & nephew. Mika is opposed to the booing by the crowd.

Ed Rendell said he was booed when he was mayor of Philly.

• Love 3

Elison says Democrats have to increase turnout in the cities to win. Mika mocked the Democrats over the poisoned water in Flint Michigan.

Richard Haas says Trump will be more personally friendly with other foreign leaders.

Mika`s brother, Ian showed up. He looks like Dr Z without hair.

• Love 1

How does Ian Brzenski have his dad`s accent if he was born in the USA ?

He said it's OK to have a better relationship with Russia but don't scare Eastern Europe with talk of deals.

Mika wants Democrats to accept the results of the election

• Love 1

I will join those of you who have given up watching this clusterfuck show. Love the snark here, however and will continue to enjoy. Mika and Joe might as well jump up on the desk and copulate. The constant "we" references do not go unnoticed - do they think the viewers haven't figured them out? Joe's slovenly attire and rants are just awful, he is so full of himself. 

For me, the final straw is both Joe and Mika's revolving status on Trump. Now that the election is over it seems obvious that Joe and Mika are either insiders to the workings of the transition team or want viewers to believe that is the case.

If this is the best MSNBC can do for a morning news show, how sad is that.

• Love 7

I forgot to mention that Megan Kelly mentioned yesterday in her interview with Howie Kurtz on Fox that there were cable hosts at other networks that were play acting their opposition to Trump during the election so they could look credible. zShe said they would ask tough questions that Trump knew about before hand. I am pretty sure she is referring to Mika & Joe. She refused to provide names. 

• Love 4

There was an article in the NY Times yesterday--I'll have to dig up the link--that was describing Trump's new routine. It said something along the lines of, "He gets up at 5 a.m., reads the paper, and then watches Morning Joe." It also referenced the fact that they had "feuded" earlier this year but that now Trump looks to Joe for advice.

• Love 3

Joe is talking about his days in Congress. Joe really hates Giuliani & Kobach.

I give him a lot of credit for bringing up Kris Kobach. The print media has given him some attention but I haven't seen a lot on him on broadcast media.  He's a nightmare, and what's worse is that he has an Ivy League patina (Harvard undergrad, Yale Law) that may give some credibility to his racism to those who give those credentials value. And that the criticism comes from Republican Joe is helpful.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I give him a lot of credit for bringing up Kris Kobach. The print media has given him some attention but I haven't seen a lot on him on broadcast media.  He's a nightmare, and what's worse is that he has an Ivy League patina (Harvard undergrad, Yale Law) that may give some credibility to his racism to those who give those credentials value. And that the criticism comes from Republican Joe is helpful.

Rachel. Joy and Chris H have been covering Kobach extensively - I think Lawrence as well.

Michelle Rhee is a fucking nightmare - I'm glad I slept in - will go look for a clip of my excellent Congressman though.

Bless Congressman Keith Ellison - he's wearing a safety pin.  And stfu fast Eddie - that infrastructure plan is a trap.  For what it's worth, Ellison does a phone in town hall meeting every month with his constituents.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, NextIteration said:

Rachel. Joy and Chris H have been covering Kobach extensively - I think Lawrence as well.

That's why it's helpful coming from Joe. You'd expect those folks to oppose Kobach. When people as different as Joe and Rachel, Chris, and Joy agree on something, it's worth looking into.

Rhee IS a nightmare. I predict she will be the token Dem they put on the cabinet to claim they they're "open" to being bipartisan. But you'd be hard-pressed to find even a Republican who is more pro-charter, anti-teacher than Rhee. 

Agreed on the infrastructure plan. As the show casually mentioned in passing, it may just be a way to "privatize" bridges, parts of highways, etc.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Rhee IS a nightmare. I predict she will be the token Dem they put on the cabinet to claim they they're "open" to being bipartisan. But you'd be hard-pressed to find even a Republican who is more pro-charter, anti-teacher than Rhee. 

She was controversial and a fucking nightmare in DC.  Mention her name and eyes start rolling.  I personally never want to see or hear from her ever again.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

She was controversial and a fucking nightmare in DC.  Mention her name and eyes start rolling.  I personally never want to see or hear from her ever again.

She's married to my mayor. ITA. She'll be the token "democrat" on the cabinet.  I tried to make it through one hour, but Mika's smugness drove me away. The other thing that almost had me throwing something at the TV was the NYT guy who wanted Trump to have a signature infrastructure project. "Obama didn't have a signature project". He had  the  (weird acronym project) that was lots of small project. Dude has no memory.  The Republicans wouldn't pass any infrastructure other than the first one. They wanted him to fail and tried for 8 years! Our infrastructure needs small. but expensive repairs.  Think of it is your standard work clothes that have become threadbare, they need to be mended or replaced. The dude want a fancy fur coat which won't help with your normal work clothes that is in your closet and you still use!

• Love 5

Catching up with yesterday's show. There was an excellent report on Americare in Haiti. Lewis bergdorff was there.

Costa said Trump loves the culture wars & fighting over the Hamilton play. It distracts people from real issues.

Joe continued his rant against Giuliani.

Mika hates SNL & the funeral service for Hillary.

Halperin is very worried about all the conflicts of interests with Trump Hotels. Trump may get indicted.

Joe disapeared during the last half hour.

Tuesday Recap. Donnie,Josh Green & Ignatious are on the show.

Joe is wearing a navy blue sweater.

Bernie Sanders said the Democrats have to go beyond identity politics. you can't just vote for people because of their gender or race according to Bernie.

Mika said she was attacked by the media for complaining about Hillary's emails.

Mika is wearing a black turtleneck.

Harold Ford is on the show. He said Bernie could have won the nomination.

Joe likes Mitt Romney. It will give Trump cover for any other shady characters in the administration.

Joe said the Democrats are like the SF Democrats. Josh Green said Hillary tried to have a rainbow coalition.

Donnie said the Democrats need new faces.

• Love 3

Now they are playing clips from the Canadian Parliament. The Conservatives were upset with slow progress on infrastructure in economically depressed oil province. She said the word FART, which is impolite. The Green Party MP, Elizabeth May got upset and spelled out the word. The Conservative would not apologize for using the word Fart.

The panel clapped. Mika liked the Conservative MP.

They briefly discussed the Press meeting with Trump. Trump was yelling at CNN & NBC for biased reporting.

• Love 1

Donnie defended the media's treatment of Trump during the election. Joe got mad at him & said in Pensacola they showed bad pictures of him.

Mika said only Joe figured out how Trump could get to 270 electoral votes.

Donnie is worried about Trump having fascist tendencies by yelling at the media.

Donnie is mad at CNN for showing 1 hour speeches of Trump.

I think Donnie will come to blows with Joe by the end of the show.

• Love 2

OMG, you guys. I broke down and I've been tuning into the show in fits and starts over the past few days. They have become truly insufferable. Wel, more insufferable than before. Smug, sanctimonious, sarcastic....ugh.

Mika appears to be wearing Joe's personality and it does not fit well. The one thing I will say about Joe is that although he is obnoxious he at least has kind of a sense of humor. Mika has no sense of humor, so all the snide little jokes Joe sometimes gets away with just end up sounding nasty and hateful.

I guess I keep holding out for the guests.

• Love 3

This is the article Mika & Joe are referring to.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Mika is complaining about the lovely coverage that Obama got. The media loved Obama.

Trump cancelled the meeting with the NY Times. Trump said they were not nice to him.

Joe trashed the NY Times for saying Trump only had a 1 % chance of winning the election.

The Reuters white house correspondent was upset that they can't go on Trump's plane to Florida. Will they all fit on the plane?

Mika & Joe are definitely on Team Trump. Mika needs a new nickname.... Mrs Joe?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Donnie defended the media's treatment of Trump during the election. Joe got mad at him & said in Pensacola they showed bad pictures of him.

Mika said only Joe figured out how Trump could get to 270 electoral votes.

Donnie is worried about Trump having fascist tendencies by yelling at the media.

Donnie is mad at CNN for showing 1 hour speeches of Trump.

I think Donnie will come to blows with Joe by the end of the show.

OMG I can't believe they are feeding into this shyt.  "Pensacola showed bad pictures of him". Good grief.  That's how he looks! He always looks the same. So if the pictures are bad then that's the media's fault???  This guy has the thinnest skin of any tv personality I know.  Donald why don't you know actually, you know, DO YOUR JOB instead of worrying about what SNL, NYT, CNN or NBC says about you!!   You actually spent time tweeting about SNL! Get used to it or it's going to be a verrryyy long four years for you.   Joe and Mika should also grow up!  Stop giving him an avenue to voice these stupid concerns.  Stop talking about it.  Start talking about all his appointments.  What happened to looking deeper into Bannon and Sessons. That seems to have flown out the window now that we can talk about unflattering pictures and tweets.   These two are the lowest of the low in "journalism". This is like watching the National Enquirer on tv. 

Donnie D. should do himself a big ole favor and get off this shit show.  He's not going to get anywhere with these two clowns.  Donnie has legitimate concerns and instead of actually delving into them Joe comes back with unflattering pictures. I just can't even deal with them. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe said the media went overboard attacking Trump

Once again conveniently forgetting the countless times his own network CUT AWAY FROM REGULAR PROGRAMMING to cover Trump rallies live--a courtesy they certainly did not extend to any of Trump's opponents, Republicans or Democrats.

Not to mention the unfettered call-in access.

And I am heartily sick of Mika justifying their sycophancy by squeaking outrage that Hillary "never called in and we had to beg her that one time she did!"

It's official. I am now an MJ hate-watcher.

• Love 6

God bless you for even hate watching and reporting. Two weeks later ( election feels like a lifetime ago) and I can't do it. I heard a quote from that evil scarecrow KAC  and I ran to turn off the tv. They say it takes 30 days to break a habit but I think I'm over it now.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Maire said:

God bless you for even hate watching and reporting. Two weeks later ( election feels like a lifetime ago) and I can't do it. I heard a quote from that evil scarecrow KAC  and I ran to turn off the tv. They say it takes 30 days to break a habit but I think I'm over it now.

Thanks!. I try to watch the rest of the show in the evening with a glass of wine. It's hilarious. Mr & Mrs Joe are gleeful  at being Trum insiders. Cackles is AWOL 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, oakville said:

Thanks!. I try to watch the rest of the show in the evening with a glass of wine. It's hilarious. Mr & Mrs Joe are gleeful  at being Trum insiders. Cackles is AWOL 

I've been meaning to ask... So Nicolle is no longer on?  What about Steve Schmidt? I guess Donnie is still coming on and Katty.   Who else has flown the coop?  Maybe I should have some wine and watch this show, smart! No way you can watch this cold sober.

4 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

I've been meaning to ask... So Nicolle is no longer on?  What about Steve Schmidt? I guess Donnie is still coming on and Katty.   Who else has flown the coop?  Maybe I should have some wine and watch this show, smart! No way you can watch this cold sober.

I've seen Cackles fairly frequently on BriWi's 11th Hour show along with Steve Schmidt.  I also saw her on WADR this afternoon along with John Heilemann.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Lol Politico is reporting that Trump is considering Harold Ford Jr for transportation secretary. Apparently Ford and his wife are friends with Ivanka and Kushner (of course they are, eye-roll.)  

This makes me laugh.! Joe must be behind this rumor. I do think Trump will pick some Democrats for the cabinet. Ford, Rhee & Gabbard were mentioned on the show today.

40 minutes ago, 33kaitykaity said:

I've seen Cackles fairly frequently on BriWi's 11th Hour show along with Steve Schmidt.  I also saw her on WADR this afternoon along with John Heilemann.  

Cackles is still on MSNBC but it's unusual that she would not be on the show during the post election period.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

I do think its frustrating that the show is on in the morning. This show would drive most viewers to drink.  I think it would be fun to have the show live in the evening..

• Love 1

Hubby had on Hardball with Chris Matthews this evening.  First up was Kelly A Conway (who looks like she has something wrong with one of her eyes)...as soon as I saw her I shrieked for him to turn it off...he flipped to CNN.  Then back.  I don't know who Chris was talking to at that point (he blathers so much he really doesn't need guests) but he must have mentioned Morning Joe several times.  It was in relation to a news story Scarborough broke on his show this morning.  He (Chris) said that breaking news on shows such as Morning Joe would be the norm now...Trump would be passing up print and regular news shows.  I wonder if the powers-that-be forced him to say "Morning Joe" so many times.  What in the name of God does Scarborough have on the suits that own the network?  It would seem as though Joe is the Trump of morning tv.  Just saying.  God, I cannot stand Joe and Meekaaah.  I am in my second week of boycott..it is getting a little easier thanks to this thread.

But since Joe and Her Nibs seem to have Trump's ear, I am afraid we will never be rid of them.  MSNBC probably considers the Trump/Scarborough connection a feather in it's cap.  

• Love 3

Wednesday Recap. Mika is wearing a navy blue shirt with a Unitarian scarf. Joe was stuck on the highway. Tyler,Ratner & Willie are on the set.

Nikki Haley will be the UN Ambassador.

Mitt Romney will likely get SOS.

Joe showed up wearing a blazer & white shirt.

Ratner started with charts showing Trump isn't as popular as other Presidents. Joe bellowed at him that he was a sore loser.

Joe bragged that he knew the stock market would go up after Trump was elected. He told Ratner he was wrong.

Joe said it was ridiculous to focus on 200 Nazis at the Reagan building.

Joe raised a toast with his milkshake to Obama for being nice to Trump.

Ratner said that Romney didn't have enough foreign experience to be SOS. Joe yelled at him & said Bain capital was worldwide company & Romney knows a lot about the world.

Joe said Romney was right about Russia in 2012 & Obama was wrong. Mika said Hillary didn't have much experience to be SOS.

Joe is happy that Harold Ford Jr is in  the mix for a Cabinet Post. Harold knows everyone on the Hill.

Dr Z gave a pre taped interview from yesterday to Mika & Joe. That's weird. He probably swore at Joe , so they had to edit the tape.

Dr Z said its OK for the USA to talk to Putin. Dr Z said you have to pick a person who doesn't have foreign Conflict of interests.

Dr Z was shocked that Hillary lost the election. He had a very bad physical reaction to her victory. They showed a clip from Dr Z in 2011 when he predicted that rising income inequality would lead to political chaos. Angry voters voted against the system.

Mika invited her dad to Thanksgiving but he said he won't stay very long!. Ha!. He will probably get into a fight with Joe

Mika is sad that her dad won't spend more than one night in NY. Mika was upset that he won't stay long with her.

Joe laughed at Trump kicking around the TV executives who are wimps. He said it was smart not to mess with the NY Times.

Mika named her rabbits Donald & Melania!.

• Love 3

Joe is happy that Trump is listening to his suggestions for Cabinet picks.

Is Joe running the government? LOL! How did Harold Ford Jr get to be a possible cabinet secretary.

If Trump stars wearing fleece tops to meetings I will know for sure that Trump is paying attention to Joe.

Ratner said infrastructure stocks will benefit from Trump. Steel stocks.

Joe likes Ratner's charts. Joe wants investment advice from Ratner.

• Love 1

Bruni from the NY Times said Trump was calm in the NY Times meeting. Trump was well behaved & takes the temperature of the room.

Joe blames the GOP for not briefing him on torture. Joe said Trump is smart to listen to General Mad Dog who prefers beer & cigarettes to torturing people.

Joe said Trump is not ideological. Willie said Trump was a Democrat until 2 years ago.

There are 8 people on tv boxes. It's like Hollywood Squares

• Love 4

Colbert gave MJ a promotion. They're now "Coffee Joe Morning Hour of Power". 

I saw about 10 seconds of Joe bellowing at Steve Rattner, who I can't believe hasn't thrown out his back rolling his eyes that hard.  Joe has become even more insufferable than before if that is even humanly possible. 

And Mika just laffs and laffs at how much fun it is to watch Joe be a dick to their guests.

MSNBC is running a promo about "what happens now" after the election and I believe Joe is saying "Republicans need to be gracious".  What a joke. 

• Love 2

LOL Oakville thank you for the recaps.  You help me to continue my boycott of this show. It's getting easier every day.  Some of the stuff on this show is so ridiculous that you would think it was a satire instead of an actual NEWS show.  Joe lambasting anyone who has anything bad to say about Trump is beyond unprofessional.  Anytime anyone has even a modicum of positivity about Trump they are exalted.  "Trump remained calm during his meeting with the NY times". This is praised! How absolutely ludicrous that we need to spend actual time saying how great it is that Trump was calm during a normal meeting. What the hell are people on this show going to do if he doesn't pee in his pants when meeting with Iranian officials...have a parade?   He is the PRESIDENT! He SHOULD be able to stay calm and focused.  That SHOULD be a given and not reported on.  The fact that they don't see the idiocy of this is sad.

and my god.. this isn't a radio show..where you need to fill time with stupid anecdotes.  Did Mika really mention that she named her bunnies Donnie & Melania or was that a joke Oakville? These days I swear I never know with this show.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

and my god.. this isn't a radio show..where you need to fill time with stupid anecdotes.  Did Mika really mention that she named her bunnies Donnie & Melania or was that a joke Oakville? These days I swear I never know with this show.

Not a joke. Joe and Mika were laughing about the fact that they couldn't figure out which one was Donald and which one was Melania.

At the end of the show, one of Mika's daughters, and both daughters boyfriends (I think?) were on. Joe was peppering the boyfriends with football questions. 

Edited by cased
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, cased said:

Not a joke. Joe and Mika were laughing about the fact that they couldn't figure out which one was Donald and which one was Melania.

At the end of the show, one of Mika's daughters, and both daughters boyfriends (I think?) were on. Joe was peppering the boyfriends with football questions. 

Also, the rabbit talk was part of a larger discussion about Mika's pets (3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 rabbits). Joe thinks that 3 dogs is enough for Mika.  

• Love 2