Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

the FBI letter yesterday is only going to help.

As Barnicle said today, Clinton loses points any time the topic of the emails comes up. It just reminds people that it was an issue in the first place, and if they think about it harder, they remember what Comey said about how reckless and careless Clinton was about matters of national security.

Edited by Mumbles

Comey had lost control of a portion of his FBI, and nobody is pointing this out?  Nobody is pointing out the empty hypocrisy of this particular individual and the terms "reckless and careless?"  He is now an important part of history, and his name will be used as a verb going forward.  "I was going to win, but he Comeyed me."  "I got Comeyed."  "Let's wait until he's complacent, and then we'll Comey him."

• Love 9

So Joe and Me-eka were color coordinated for the first two hours of the show and then changed clothing for the last half hour again - so freaking strange.

eta - No Joe, you don't get to fucking edit out Janet Yellen, George Soros and Lloyd Blankfein (all Jewish) and tell us that tRump's closing ad is not anti-Semitic.  Man I hate this asshole.  The speech that serves as the backdrop for this ad was called out when he gave it two weeks ago - without the insertion of images of powerful people, that just happen to be Jewish.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 7

Nobody is pointing out the empty hypocrisy of this particular individual and the terms "reckless and careless?" He is now an important part of history, and his name will be used as a verb going forward.  "I was going to win, but he Comeyed me." 

As Mika pointed out last week when they were discussing the letter, Comey didn't force Clinton to set up her own email server. No email server -no investigation, no Comey press conference, no Comey letter.

• Love 2

So for first 1/2 hr I had to listen to Joe go on and on about how CLOSE the race is. Pennsylvania is up in the air! NH is up in the air! Michigan is so tight! People this race is CLOSE who knows what's going to happen.  Then Willie, of all people, says one line :you know all those states you mention lean heavily Democratic so Trump has to pull off close to a miracle to turn them" (paraphrasing). The voice of reason, but he only gets one line. Then Joe goes back to how close it is anyway.  Then Steve Schmidt gets his own one minute to speak and uses it to say the race is over, has been over for a while. He'll be surprised if she doesn't get at least 320 EVs.  To which Joe responds with "you really think so??" .  I mean how much more cartoonish can this show get?   I had to turn the whole thing off to go to work but I might watch the rest later.   A 3 hour show only takes me about 1/2 hr to watch b/c I fast forward so much of it. 

I just really need her to win BIG so I can see Joe cry on Wednesday.  I wish he would just leave MSNBC and go work for his guy, Trump.  Please just go Joe.

• Love 5

As Mika pointed out last week when they were discussing the letter, Comey didn't force Clinton to set up her own email server. No email server -no investigation, no Comey press conference, no Comey letter.

Except the email server investigation sprang from Benghazi investigations, so there would have been investigations no matter what she used.  

• Love 9

I was turning the show off and on. At one point, I turned the show on for a moment to hear the panel talking about how Trump had been campaigning late last night and then mentioned all the places he's going to in the last day, and a panelist said, at least it shows he has stamina. This was just as they were going to a commercial. But before they could fade out, Joe jumps in to say, "he loves to work."

I just shook my head.

At every point in the conversation Joe jumps in to interject some positive trait, campaign point, possible closing of polls, whatever. It's like he's not the co-host of this mess but one of Trump's spokesmen that they've invited on. I know this has been going on regularly since the "meeting" with Trump at his "tower," but I would love to know just what Trump promised Joe and his sidekick because this is ridiculous. Joe is nothing but a Trump shill.

Except the email server investigation sprang from Benghazi investigations, so there would have been investigations no matter what she used.

I was just going to mention that. It's pretty clear that no matter what, the congressional GOP will find some reason to investigate her. 

Edited by Nidratime
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mumbles said:

Ah, so the genius Mika is employing the "Original Sin" false equivalency?  Hillary Clinton was caught in a benign bureaucratic oversight, her email server = the apple.  And because of that, no other professional federal employee has to: follow the law, remain unbiased, or conduct themselves as professionals?  Got it.  Mika is so smart.
It's not Comey's fault large portions of the FBI are rogue and politicized.  It's Hilary Clinton's fault.  GOT IT!

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 15

I had to turn this off and watch Married with Children reruns instead. Because Al and Peggy are brighter than Joe and Mika.

I watch anything other than MJ. This morning I watched Westworld and John Oliver.  I always have something dvr'ed I can watch, or I'll just go to Netflix and watch West Wing while I get ready. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, NextIteration said:

So Joe and Me-eka were color coordinated for the first two hours of the show and then changed clothing for the last half hour again - so freaking strange.

eta - No Joe, you don't get to fucking edit out Janet Yellen, George Soros and Lloyd Blankfein (all Jewish) and tell us that tRump's closing ad is not anti-Semitic.  Man I hate this asshole.  The speech that serves as the backdrop for this ad was called out when he gave it two weeks ago - without the insertion of images of powerful people, that just happen to be Jewish.

My son saw that ad and immediately thought it was "one of those weird conspiracy theories, like the Illuminati". I said, "would it make any difference if you knew those three prominently featured people inside that theme were Jewish?" And it did.

The ad--like Trump's al-right conspiratorial world view--is already a strange way to close. But including three financial people who are ALL Jewish inside that message--I guess he and Bannon are stoking their base for the days post-election.    If Yellen, Soros and Blankfein weren't integral to the message they were going for, they wouldn't have included them.  There's a REASON for that footage--and for the timing of that ad--whether Joe wants to acknowledge it or not.

As for Joe and Mika, could they just go to Fox now? Their audition is over.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Padma said:

My son saw that ad and immediately thought it was "one of those weird conspiracy theories, like the Illuminati". I said, "would it make any difference if you knew those three prominently featured people inside that theme were Jewish?" And it did.

Of course Joe had to go on and explain that he didn't hear the dog whistle and neither did 100 of his closest friends. Ana Marie Cox pretty much jumped in and asked if they were all white. Joe then went on a 5 minute bender about how pro Israel he was and defended his hearing. I don't think that AMC is going to be asked to be on the show for a while. Heh.

• Love 4

I think it is hilarious that Mika & Joe are so color coordinated dressed today. Joe's burgundy sweater matched well with Mika's top. 

Joe flip flops more on the race than a trained seal.

the Michigan polls are unreliable based on Bernie sanders upset in the primary

• Love 1

I just felt it was my duty to pop in and offer a public service announcement of sorts.

Here in the US we just set our clocks back and with trying to adjust to complete darkness shortly after 5 pm and all the kerfuffle election wise I know many might forget.  But make sure around 10 pm tomorrow night to erase every single thing Scarborough has said and re-set reality to "he knew all along and no one else did".  You know he already has it pre-set.

5 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

So for first 1/2 hr I had to listen to Joe go on and on about how CLOSE the race is. Pennsylvania is up in the air! NH is up in the air! Michigan is so tight! People this race is CLOSE who knows what's going to happen.  .

I wondered if he actually had those thoughts he was uttering or if it was just a greatest hits of delusion from 2012?

5 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

I just really need her to win BIG so I can see Joe cry on Wednesday.  I wish he would just leave MSNBC and go work for his guy, Trump.  Please just go Joe.

So not going to happen.  He'll start off saying how historic it is to see the first woman President and go on and on about that as if no one else even thought of the fact she is the first woman.  Because everyone needs a long winded self-important bit of Scarborough-splaining.  Then he'll say he hopes she reaches across the aisle and realizes she needs to fix all the animus blah blah blah.   Some "when I was in Congress" thrown in for good measure and depending on how much he had to drink the night before, he might even toss in a pompous surly "no one else predicted.....' moment.  By this time next week he'll be going on about all the times he warned the rest of us how the Rancid Yam never stood a chance.  Because no one else had the insight.

Oh and don't forget all the Democrats in high places that whispered in his ear that they think Hillary will be a complete failure.  And likely even a couple of foreign leaders who called him on the fly the minute the results were clear to express their doubts as to her being an effective world leader.

What did I miss?

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

a long winded self-important bit of Scarborough-splaining.  Then he'll say he hopes she reaches across the aisle and realizes she needs to fix all the animus blah blah blah.   Some "when I was in Congress" thrown in for good measure and depending on how much he had to drink the night before, he might even toss in a pompous surly "no one else predicted.....' moment.  By this time next week he'll be going on about all the times he warned the rest of us how the Rancid Yam never stood a chance.  Because no one else had the insight.

Made me laugh out loud.
Rancid Yam is good.  I like the repeated "a" sound.  It's fun to say and is a funny visual.  But, have you seen this one?  "Coral Caligula."  Alliteration?  check.  Ideal allusion lost on Trumpers?  check.  Smart and very funny?  check.  One of our fellow board members produced it.  It's great!

But seriously, Scarboroughsplaining has to start trending.  It needs to be his permanent hashtag. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tenativelyyours said:

So not going to happen.  He'll start off saying how historic it is to see the first woman President and go on and on about that as if no one else even thought of the fact she is the first woman.  Because everyone needs a long winded self-important bit of Scarborough-splaining.  Then he'll say he hopes she reaches across the aisle and realizes she needs to fix all the animus blah blah blah.   Some "when I was in Congress" thrown in for good measure and depending on how much he had to drink the night before, he might even toss in a pompous surly "no one else predicted.....' moment.  By this time next week he'll be going on about all the times he warned the rest of us how the Rancid Yam never stood a chance.  Because no one else had the insight.

Oh and don't forget all the Democrats in high places that whispered in his ear that they think Hillary will be a complete failure.  And likely even a couple of foreign leaders who called him on the fly the minute the results were clear to express their doubts as to her being an effective world leader.

What did I miss?

Absolutely nothing. (Lol it may be a stretch even for Joe to claim to have the ear of foreign leaders.) Mika will say some shit about all the little girls this will inspire. Maybe theyll pretend to have stayed up all night, like they did once after the correspondents dinner.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Absolutely nothing. (Lol it may be a stretch even for Joe to claim to have the ear of foreign leaders.) Mika will say some shit about all the little girls this will inspire. Maybe theyll pretend to have stayed up all night, like they did once after the correspondents dinner.

You would think.  But he made claims about being in touch with all kind of international leaders talking about how bad President Obama was in dealing with the Arab Spring.  And Russia over the Ukraine.  I think he even tried to hint the King of Jordan was calling him at all hours but he kept referring to him by the wrong name and the wrong city (the city was in Oman and the ruler's name was Bahrain's -- Mika dared tried to correct him and got all Beady Eyes of Fury as a reward).  I think there have been other times in the last eight years he has claimed other nations leaders have called him for his brilliant insight into American politics (like how the failure by Congress doesn't rest on a Republican decision in 2009 to prevent any real progress made that Obama could claim and instead was due to Obama not smoozing such Republicans).  But I can't remember those specifics.  They might go all the way back to Scarborough trying to rewrite history over the Iraqi withdrawal.  Remember under Bush II he claimed credit for thinking of that long before anyone else did?  Good times.

I am bit sad that he won't have to sit at the same panel as Rachel tomorrow night and watch his dreams of Rancid Yam Supremacy go down in flames as she calls the results in for a Clinton win.  I'm guessing he would go from his usual apoplexy to maybe the first televised Spontaneous Combustion. 

Edited by tenativelyyours
dealing not sealing
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Padma said:

The ad--like Trump's al-right conspiratorial world view--is already a strange way to close. But including three financial people who are ALL Jewish inside that message--I guess he and Bannon are stoking their base for the days post-election.    If Yellen, Soros and Blankfein weren't integral to the message they were going for, they wouldn't have included them.  There's a REASON for that footage--and for the timing of that ad--whether Joe wants to acknowledge it or not.

As for Joe and Mika, could they just go to Fox now? Their audition is over.

Doesn't Trump's son in law who is Jewish realize approve what is in the ads? I think Ivanka converted to Judaism as well. It seems that the ad was attacking big banks not Jews. I didn't know the bankers were Jewish.

Mika & Joe have a contract till 2018. If Hillary wins, they will stoke up anger against her by calling for investigations etc.

21 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

You would think.  But he made claims about being in touch with all kind of international leaders talking about how bad President Obama was in dealing with the Arab Spring.  And Russia over the Ukraine.  I think he even tried to hint the King of Jordan was calling him at all hours but he kept referring to him by the wrong name and the wrong city (the city was in Oman and the ruler's name was Bahrain's -- Mika dared tried to correct him and got all Beady Eyes of Fury as a reward).  I think there have been other times in the last eight years he has claimed other nations leaders have called him for his brilliant insight into American politics (like how the failure by Congress doesn't rest on a Republican decision in 2009 to prevent any real progress made that Obama could claim and instead was due to Obama not smoozing such Republicans).  But I can't remember those specifics.  They might go all the way back to Scarborough trying to rewrite history over the Iraqi withdrawal.  Remember under Bush II he claimed credit for thinking of that long before anyone else did?  Good times.

I am bit sad that he won't have to sit at the same panel as Rachel tomorrow night and watch his dreams of Rancid Yam Supremacy go down in flames as she calls the results in for a Clinton win.  I'm guessing he would go from his usual apoplexy to maybe the first televised Spontaneous Combustion. 

I wish I could retrieve my posts on TWOP from that era. It's true that Joe would brag that leaders from foreign countries would call him for advice. Joe was supportive of a complete withdrawal of US forces from Iraq. Then, after the rise of Isis, Joe said that the US was wrong to withdraw from Iraq. Joe said if the Iraqis didn't want US soldiers, that was OK by him. At the time, Joe was getting very mad at US troops getting hurt or killed fighting after the surge. I think Joe supported the Bush surge after it was successful. I think viewers of Morning Joe are lucky that Joe has access to so many important people. :)

40 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

I can't wait for Delusional Joe on Wednesday. I scheduled a day off from work so I can watch the entire show. I am going to try & do a live recap. The show will get crazy if Florida has another recount. In 2012, it took a few days to officially call it for Obama. I remember how nuts 2000 was. If Florida is close, Joe will brag at how easy it would have been for Bush or Rubio to win it. Of course, Trump beat Rubio & Bush despite their local connections.

1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

Made me laugh out loud.
Rancid Yam is good.  I like the repeated "a" sound.  It's fun to say and is a funny visual.  But, have you seen this one?  "Coral Caligula."  Alliteration?  check.  Ideal allusion lost on Trumpers?  check.  Smart and very funny?  check.  One of our fellow board members produced it.  It's great!

But seriously, Scarboroughsplaining has to start trending.  It needs to be his permanent hashtag. 

I want a serious 5 minute teleprompter scripted rant from Joe! I want Mika to be all dressed up in high heels. Joe should wear a suit. Why do they keep changing clothes throughout the show? It's weird.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

I just felt it was my duty to pop in and offer a public service announcement of sorts.

Here in the US we just set our clocks back and with trying to adjust to complete darkness shortly after 5 pm and all the kerfuffle election wise I know many might forget.  But make sure around 10 pm tomorrow night to erase every single thing Scarborough has said and re-set reality to "he knew all along and no one else did".  You know he already has it pre-set.

I wondered if he actually had those thoughts he was uttering or if it was just a greatest hits of delusion from 2012?

What did I miss?

I do agree that the partisan bickering has to end. The GOP will still likely control the House & maybe even the Senate.

I do think the.  Clintons are better at making deals with the GOP than Obama was.

However, it depends how close the Presidential race is. The GOP could start going after Hillary for the emails again.

The gerrymandering of the House is bad news. There are not enough moderates on both sides. In Canada, the parliament is set by geography, not race. Every district has roughly the same amount of citizens. There are a few exceptions for smaller provinces.

8 minutes ago, oakville said:

I scheduled a day off from work so I can watch the entire show.

That is really funny.

And do you remember when Mika would wear high-end 4" or 5" heels every day?  She stopped about the same time she stopped working out, and she began to dress differently.  I have to have a tell-all book on what happened and why!!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Dagny said:

Of course Joe had to go on and explain that he didn't hear the dog whistle and neither did 100 of his closest friends. Ana Marie Cox pretty much jumped in and asked if they were all white. Joe then went on a 5 minute bender about how pro Israel he was and defended his hearing. I don't think that AMC is going to be asked to be on the show for a while. Heh.

Ana Marie Cox looks like a young version of Maureen Dowd. She's a bit too hipster for Joe. I love Joe's benders. I think Hillary is more pro - Israel than Obama. Joe always brags about his support of Israel. He got into a fight with his future father in law Dr Z about the peace negotiations in 2000. Dr Z called him stunningly superficial which is one of the top 10 moments in Morning Joe history.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

That is really funny.

And do you remember when Mika would wear high-end 4" or 5" heels every day?  She stopped about the same time she stopped working out, and she began to dress differently.  I have to have a tell-all book on what happened and why!!!

Yes!. I loved it when Mika would dress up in fancy dresses & high heels & Joe would show up like a slob in fleece. I visited NYC & NBC studios in 2011. I met Barnicle on the street & chatted with him. He was very friendly. I wish the show was in the evening so I could have cocktails while watching. I can usually only get 1 hour of the show before I leave for work.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

That is really funny.

I would love to bring Dr Z to Oakville for an alumni speech. Dr Z graduated from the same university as I did. I would love to chat with him. He is so smart. How could Mika not learn more about politics & foreign relations from her dad? It baffles me.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, oakville said:

I scheduled a day off from work so I can watch the entire show. I am going to try & do a live recap. The show will get crazy if Florida has another recount. In 2012, it took a few days to officially call it for Obama. I remember how nuts 2000 was. If Florida is close, Joe will brag at how easy it would have been for Bush or Rubio to win it. Of course, Trump beat Rubio & Bush despite their local connections.

Heh. Back in 2012, when I realized that Obama was going to win, I immediately turned to Fox. They did not disappoint. Wednesday is going to be so much fun.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, NextIteration said:

Evidently, there is no lengths to which Joe (and Miss Galore since they're joined at the hip) won't stoop to ace his job interview with the future Trump TV.  Since he chooses to pretend that he's been living under a rock and only comes out to write self-serving op-ed pieces for The Washington Post when things get too hot for Drumpf (and him), I'll be happy to enlighten him.

For months, Drumpf and his White nationalist surrogates have been tweeting memes, retweeting messages and speaking in not-too-coded language about the global conspiracy that has been launched against him. That includes, but is not limited to, Hillary meeting "in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty" and that a "global power structure" is conspiring against ordinary Americans.  Instead of using this precious time to uplift his supporters, instead he resorts to the same anti-Semitic rhetoric in a speech that might as well have been written by his alt-right buddies.  Then to add insult to injury, we have the ad, claiming that Hillary partners "with these people [Yellen, Soros and Blankfein--all Jewish] who don't have your good in mind." 

I am sick of Joe and his deliberately obtuse schtick.  Fucking sick of it.

• Love 10

Guys, I've never watched the show, and will continue that pattern, but I love this board.  I don't have to get aggravated watching these two boobs.  The costume changes do sound bewildering.  I do hate smug assholes, but not enough to watch on Wednesday.  I'm in LA, so I'd have to tape it anyway, and I feel like I'll be up late Tuesday celebrating.  How do you guys feel about flaccid fat man?  Thanks for being you

• Love 6

Morning Joe election episode. Joe is wearing his navy fleece. Mika is wearing a v neck black top. Ratner is on the set. Mika is happy for Hillary. Joe said if Hillary wins Florida, it's over. Joe is happy that there are many early voters. Mika said her daughters are active on Campus. Lady Gaga endorsed Hillary!. Jon Bon Jovi endorsed Hillary! Joe has a new talking point. He said that Trump may have lost the election on opening day by attacking Mexicans as rapists & being anti hispanic. I am glad that no one ever thought of that before. :)

Joe said he was tough on Trump & Clinton.

Meacham said a Clinton presidency will be like another act of Shakespeare. The wife of a President has never become President before.

David Ignatieus said the election is process is too long in the USA.

Ignatious can't believe Trump beat 16 other GOP candidates.

• Love 4

WTF???   I just looked up from this keyboard at the TV and JoJo and Meek-a are chatting with that little white supremacist, Donny Jr.  Somehow I seriously doubt that they've invited Chelsea to sit at the desk, also.  I can almost literally hear the giant sucking sounds.  Yes, Dumb and Dumber!  Leave tomorrow to star on TrumpTV!!  All of us here are begging you.

• Love 4

How is Nosferatu up in the sunlight?  He's telling political insiders that they just don't understand how corrupt Clinton is.  And they are just looking at him.
He's a nauseating person.  Sorry.  "Person."  Fixed that.

• Love 4

It's incredible.  Mika is like a negative energy battery.  The very funny Al Franken is a guest, and she steps on his jokes, she derails his momentum, she doesn't understand his jokes but laughs hesitantly anyway, and she doesn't let his segment breathe and be all that it can.
She is so awkward, it makes me uncomfortable as a freaking viewer in the safety of my own living room.

• Love 6

I can't stand Granholm. She always acts as if she's auditioning for a talk show host gig. 

It was a little rich for Nantucket Joe and Bank of America Barnicle to take it down a notch and talk about how someone needs to just *talk*  to the Trump supporters  and find out what makes them tick and then just maybe we can come together as a nation. I have watched hundreds of hours of this show leading up to this election and other than Michael Moore, I can't think of any time spent on getting into the minds and concerns of the Trump voter. It's been all polls, gossip, inside baseball, a month of rants against Trump when Joe was mad at him. And there are plenty of writers and journalists who have looked into this. A waste of a forum.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

It's incredible.  Mika is like a negative energy battery.  The very funny Al Franken is a guest, and she steps on his jokes, she derails his momentum, she doesn't understand his jokes but laughs hesitantly anyway, and she doesn't let his segment breathe and be all that it can.
She is so awkward, it makes me uncomfortable as a freaking viewer in the safety of my own living room.

My Senator Al crushed Joe with a smile on his face and I don't think dim Me-eka even noticed how bad he sliced them with two words, right to their faces - "dog whistles".   I loved Al's churlish behavior, every vote does indeed count and we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

Methinks that things must be quite grim in her and Joe's love shack.  They basically interviewed for a job on a network that isn't quite up and running yet and sold themselves to the devil to do it. 

Oh, well!  Tomorrow is another day!

• Love 3

Does Barnicle watch EVEN ONE show on his own network?  Every single hour-long magazine show or chat show or news show on MSNBC has spoken at length about the grievances that poor whites list as the reasons they support Trump and have a "burn it all down" mindset. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika has a new hairstyle. She flipped her hair over the right side of her face. The hair could easily flop over her right eye. Why? Is it a new do for the Hillary era?

It appears to me she's growing it out. Never easy. She's had that style s long time and maybe, she's going for a softer look. Since we no longer have to emulate men to get ahead. She hasn't worn a V-neck in a while either. 

on a shallow note...Joe looked absolutely ridiculous today.  It's Election Day. Everyone is wearing suits. Mika actually looks a little more dressed up. Joe looks like a total slob. I know he usually does but this is a big day and you look like you just rolled out of bed. 

I'm not even going to discuss the yammering on about today.  All I heard was Clinton looks good BUT BREXIT!! Poor Steve Ratner finally just acquiesced to Joe's Brexit argument after three times to explain why the two situations are different. His face said it all "it's not worth fighting with this loon, so I'll just let it go".

• Love 4
8 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

on a shallow note...Joe looked absolutely ridiculous today.  It's Election Day. Everyone is wearing suits. Mika actually looks a little more dressed up. Joe looks like a total slob. I know he usually does but this is a big day and you look like you just rolled out of bed. 

I'm not even going to discuss the yammering on about today.  All I heard was Clinton looks good BUT BREXIT!! Poor Steve Ratner finally just acquiesced to Joe's Brexit argument after three times to explain why the two situations are different. His face said it all "it's not worth fighting with this loon, so I'll just let it go".

I have been complaining about Joe's dress for the show since 2011. I told Barnicle in 2011, that I was tired of Joe wearing the same red checkered shirt. He is dressing worse now than he did back then. He should wear a suit tomorrow. He has to show some respect for the President elect.

5 minutes ago, junemeatcleaver said:

I don't think I can bear watching this crap in the morning. 

Pat yourself on the back Scarborough, you were right about the hidden voters you constantly spoke about.

Joe is already crowing on twitter!. Cackles is on NBC stating that millenials didn't like Hillary. They wanted Bernie.

Cackles is practically in tears. Hopefully her parents can cheer her up.

Tomorrow will be an epic Morning Joe!!!!

• Love 1