Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

They group was discussing who was in the running for Time Person of the Year.  Mika kept wondering why Beyonce was on the list. The group mostly ignored her. Her deadpan delivery, I think, left most of them wondering if she was serious or not. Kasie Hunt finally supplied that she released an album, "Lemonade"... Yet still Mika asked why she was on the list. Dammit, give us a clue if you think her being on the short list is a joke, you think Beyonce is over rated, WHAT!?!

You have to understand that Mika resents any woman who gets attention that she thinks she should get.  Her insecurity and insane need to be desired by men are why she poses like a stripper in Vanity Fair, thrusts her breasts at the camera like she's trying to get a mammogram from 20 feet away, and goes goo goo crazy for any asshole who shows her attention.

When she first started on Morning Joe, Tiki Barber was on one morning and I swear I thought she was going to crawl across the desk and give him a lap dance. 

• Love 5
On 2016-12-02 at 0:55 PM, WhineandCheez said:

Hey oakville--why do you keep calling Mika's accessories "Unitarian.?"

Mika has been wearing colorful scarves for the past few years. I have attended some weddings at Unitarian Churches & the officiants wear similar looking scarves.

I find it hilarious that she wears these scarves with her outfits.

I complained to Mike Barnicle in person about what Joe wears on set when I met him on the street in NYC.

Joe is the worst dressed cable tv host in history. 

To his credit, he wears suits more often since Trump was elected.

• Love 7

I apologize for the lack of recaps. I am very busy at work. I only caught a bit of the show today. Mika,Joe & Halperin have defended Trump over the Taiwan call.

Joe still wants Romney as Secretary of State

Joe is making fun of Time for not picking Trump last year. He said that Trump deserved it last year. Joe & Halperin want Trump for 2016

Mika is fight that Time would be mocked if they picked Beyoncé.

i think it might be wilkileaks guy or Trump

• Love 4

Joe also thinks that messing with Taiwan is a way to poke China to do something about N Korea. Joe doesn't realize that there are many things that China can mess with that will piss the US off.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

You have to understand that Mika resents any woman who gets attention that she thinks she should get.

One of the other finalists was Simone Biles, and Mika had no objection to her. And she pointed out that Angela Merkel had gotten, and in her view deserved, the Time honor last year. Maybe Mika just thinks Beyonce is overrated. She wouldn't be the only one.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Mika.

She is overrated but hell if this country elected DONALD TRUMP to be President what is so ridiculous about Beyoncé being person of the year?  Compared to him winning NOTHING is as ridiculous.. 

I have now started to watch this show with a new outlook.  If I think of it as a sitcom and not a serious news show then I'm much better off.  I have watched the past couple of days and I'm actually amused.  I sip my coffee, do my work on my computer and just laugh.  Mark Halperin trying to make Trump's call with the Taiwanese President sound like some calculated event was hysterical.  I also find it hilarious that Joe now wears suits.  I guess being a Trump spokesman he now has to look the part.  All of this coupled with Mika's faces, her lack of knowledge on anything, and her smugness makes for an enjoyable one hour.  One hour is about all I can stand.

Edited by scoobie1
  • Love 6

I stand by my statement. YMMV

She couldn't explain her reason for not thinking Beyonce deserves the honor (which TBH, I don't either) is because it's not very Know Your Worthy of her to say I don't like her cos she's prettier than me. 

I've watched enough of this show over the years and seen how she reacts to women she feels threatened by.  She's got the emotional maturity of a 14 year old.   Scroll down to the paragraph in this story where she says "I'm going to sound like a bitter jealous woman....." 

http://www.rawstory.com/2013/01/mika-brzezinski-beyonce-jumped-the-shark-by-being-too-sexy-on-gq-cover/

• Love 3

She is overrated but hell if this country elected DONALD TRUMP to be President what is so ridiculous about Beyoncé being person of the year?  Compared to him winning NOTHING is as ridiculous.. 

Time magazine gives its person of the year award to the person who has had the most impact in the world, for better or for worse. Hitler's gotten the "honor."  Under that metric, Beyonce doesn't even come close. And if we're going to say anything is justified because Trump won, that's just a road towards nihilism. And maybe that is where we're going as a society, sadly. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't at least demand some rationality until then.

• Love 3

I swore off this show after the election (but I still come here to read the snark), but, in the last week or so, I've watched a few bits here and there. This morning, after Mika made another pro-Trump statement, I started to imagine her in an actual cheerleading outfit, with a big T on the front. I guess it would have to be red and white.  With some pom poms, too.

Maybe Joe could be her male counterpart, ala the SNL skit with Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri.

I think imagining the dynamic duo in costume is the only way I can watch this stupid show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mumbles said:

Time magazine gives its person of the year award to the person who has had the most impact in the world, for better or for worse. Hitler's gotten the "honor."  Under that metric, Beyonce doesn't even come close. And if we're going to say anything is justified because Trump won, that's just a road towards nihilism. And maybe that is where we're going as a society, sadly. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't at least demand some rationality until then.

I know why Time names their Person of the Year. I don't need that explained to me. I was kidding.  I don't like Beyoncé at all let alone thinking she is worthy of Person of the Year.  The only way to survive the next four years is to find some levity in the world around me. It seems Morning Joe is providing a little of that without meaning to. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Baker said:

I swore off this show after the election (but I still come here to read the snark), but, in the last week or so, I've watched a few bits here and there. This morning, after Mika made another pro-Trump statement, I started to imagine her in an actual cheerleading outfit, with a big T on the front. I guess it would have to be red and white.  With some pom poms, too.

Maybe Joe could be her male counterpart, ala the SNL skit with Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri.

I think imagining the dynamic duo in costume is the only way I can watch this stupid show.

There you go!  Enjoy like a comedy! Even when this show gets some intellectual interesting people on it , the two hosts manage to demean them in some way.  More often than not they are raging against them or talking over them or rolling their eyes.  This used to enrage me. However, with my new way of watching it's actually funny.  Of course it's not funny for the guest but that's his/her problem for agreeing to go on this mess of a show.

• Love 2

Oakville!!--thanks for always being there for us....

Joe's new wardrobe upgrade due to the fact that he's now Trump's Man In New York  could be rectified if instead of wearing suits, where he used to wear fleece zip up tops, if he wore fleece suits.  How's that??

Time person of the year should be KAC.  She pulled off a coup bigger than Idi Amin's......

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 6

The only way to survive the next four years is to find some levity in the world around me.

I know it's only 30 minutes a week but you might, if you haven't, give Full Frontal with Samantha Bee a watch.  It is hilarious while meaning to be, insightful, and Sam actually gets to some actual reporting on events that affect us.  

She yells, but at people who deserve it. Also, no scarves. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

I know it's only 30 minutes a week but you might, if you haven't, give Full Frontal with Samantha Bee a watch.  It is hilarious while meaning to be, insightful, and Sam actually gets to some actual reporting on events that affect us.  

She yells, but at people who deserve it. Also, no scarves. 

I do watch her. She's great!!

"also no scarves". HILAROUS!!!  :)  

• Love 3

I think it was Monday's show when I caught a few minutes of Peter Alexander reporting (from another studio) on the twitter storm Trump went on against China.  At the end of his report, Peter declared that twitter continues to be a powerful tool for Trump, with his 25 million followers.

But, then, Peter said he was interested enough to check who Trump himself follows on twitter.  He said he was surprised to see that Trump's followed-list contained only 40 people, mostly family members and employees of the Trump organization. Then Peter kind of slyly added, "as well as you and Mika, of course, Joe."  Joe got shifty-eyed and I don't believe he commented, but Mika lowered her eyes to her papers, and quietly muttered, "very elite company."

• Love 3

I guess it says something about 2016 how many right-wing authoritarian political leaders are on that TIME Person of the year list (Trump, Putin, Erdogan and Farage). I'm hoping the Flint whistleblowers would win--second choice Putin just because it would tick off Trump--and Joe and Mika, too, if anyone but their bff is chosen).

Sadly, I think it will be Trump--how could it not? If that's the case then I hope they don't mention MJ anywhere in the article (but, sadly again, I'm pretty sure they will.)  The Dakota pipeline protesters would have been a good choice too. But...again... Trump.  And Joe because he will surely remind us (maybe we forgot for a day or two) that he knew it all along.

• Love 1

This morning they are frantically spinning the Flynn debacle, and the contortions would be amusing if it weren't all so horrifying.

The general chatter:

1. Pence didn't lie when he came on the show and said Flynn's psycho son was not involved in the transition because he used the present tense and the son had obviously been fired while Pence was "on this way over."

2. Flynn isn't really a risk to the country because Mattis is a four star general and Flynn on,y has three stars.

Yeah, guys. Our erstwhile President elect appointed a paranoid conspiracy theorist as his National Security Advisor but let's not talk about THAT.

And could you imagine if Hillary had won and was making these shockingly awful choices and then lying about it?!

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 4

Joe was insufferable at the end of the first hour talking about the Iran deal....all.based on a news story of an incendiary speech made by its president while a crowd chanted "Death to America" - something crowds in Iran have been conditioned to yell for 37 years at the very mention of the U.S.  Apparently that justifies throwing out a multinational treaty negotiated for years. One that even Trump is walking back his criticism of. Joe was so smug. Barnicle and Mika were miffed.

That poll where 69% of Americans don't think Trump should sell his companies was shocking. Who are these people? 

• Love 3

First time in a month I tuned in (Sirius Radio only, can't look at their faces yet). Lasted about 5 minutes because I couldn't hear with Joe's obnoxious cackle about the Iran deal and how we should get out immediately. Whoever else was talking was trying to lay out some facts and Joe was not having it. It was easier to listen when I didn't know Donald Trump was taking notes and directing policy based on Joe's advice.

What a world.

• Love 1

What is that pink plaid schmatte Katty is wearing????

Oakville, is Mika's scarf today also Unitarian?  It has a design on it.

Ok Mika, now you are also a Ivanka Trump apologist?  Saying in a quiet voice, with hesitation, that Ivanka only popped into the room with the Japanese President to "say hi."  Mika said this is an apologetic manner that made one assume that she talks with Ivanka personally and knows this for sure.  Mika doesn't talk much anymore since Trump won.  She used to be sooo much more vocal!!

• Love 1

I saw a couple of minutes of the show today. Joe trashed Obama for not doing theatre like Trump. Joe said ObAma was too snobby to care about the Hulf oil spill in zFlorida in 2010.

Joe made fun of the Japanese executive who was at Trump tower & wanted to create 50k jobs &make America great again.

Joe utter contempt for Obama is growing each show

• Love 2
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe made fun of the Japanese executive who was at Trump tower & wanted to create 50k jobs &make America great again.

But didn't they mention on the show that this guy's stock went up 6% overnight? The reason the market is going crazy is that the traders think that all restraints are gone and its time to jack the workers and prices.

ETA - Did the group bring up that Bob Dole/firm was paid $140k by the Taiwanese government as a lobbyist? That Bob Dole has been meeting with Trump? The Bank of Trump has been open.

Edited by Dagny
More stuff
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

What is that pink plaid schmatte Katty is wearing????

Oakville, is Mika's scarf today also Unitarian?  It has a design on it.

Ok Mika, now you are also a Ivanka Trump apologist?  Saying in a quiet voice, with hesitation, that Ivanka only popped into the room with the Japanese President to "say hi."  Mika said this is an apologetic manner that made one assume that she talks with Ivanka personally and knows this for sure.  Mika doesn't talk much anymore since Trump won.  She used to be sooo much more vocal!!

Mika's scarf was very loud & did not suit her bright red sweater. Joe was wearing his navy blue sweater. Mika's scarf looked like a british football club scarf. Maybe she borrowed it from Joe?

• Love 3

Very late evening recap.It's sweater Wednesday's. Mika is in red. Joe in blue. Heileman rejoins the panel. Heilemann said elections are contentious. He predicts chaos between Flynn & Mattis.

Willie said Trump's support was at 50% up 17% since August. Obama was at 78% at the same time.

Joe said the media should stop focusing on Trump's tweets.

Joe is upset that Trump is not a conservative.

Joe is worried aabout the National Debt.

Joe is worried about lowering taxes because it will increase the debt.

Joe is upset that Trump is not behaving like a Conservative Republican

Joe is worried about increased defense spending. Joe likes the sequester.

Joe is hilarious.He never bothered to discuss serious issues for the past year when he interviewed Trump.

• Love 5

Thursday recap.

Joe is wearing his navy blue LLBean Sweater. Mika said that Joe has 10 sweaters from LL Bean. Halperin is wearing gym clothes.

Today's theme is that Trump's cabinet picks are too right wing. Joe is worried about the EPA against climate change.in the morning.

Joe is shocked that Trump's cabinet is more conservative than Gingrich or Ted Cruz would appoint.

Mika & Joe discussed the sad news that  life expectancy is dropping in the USA due to stress, ,obesity, drug & alcohol overdose caused by watching awful cable news  tv shows.

Edited by oakville
better words
  • Love 10

All joking and sarcasm aside....what has happened to Mika?  Yes she has never been the most influential contributor to MJ conversations but she used to at least jump in with her opinions.  Her contribution used be longer than 2 word interjections.  I watched a good hour and a half of today's show and I swear I think she uttered about 50 words.  Those 50 words were "yes, I agree, I don't like it, no, yes, let's get to the news". What do you think is going on?  She has absolutely nothing to say ...ever.   All she does is read the news articles.  That's about the only time I hear her.

Edited by scoobie1
  • Love 1

I noticed that there was a big difference in tone between Wednesday and Thursday's shows.  On Wednesday, Joe and Mika had obviously had a fight prior to the show. They were sitting miles apart from each other, and snipping at each other throughout the show (especially during the first hour). They even got into a fight at the end of the first hour about the Iran deal. 

By Thursday, they had obviously kissed and made up (yuck). They were making googly eyes at each other all show, and practically holding hands. 

Speaking of Joe's clothes, he seems to have bought some new pants. Instead of his usual crumpled tan pants, he wore green pants earlier this week, and brown today. Like his sweaters, he probably bought 10 pairs, and will be wearing them for the next several years. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

All joking and sarcasm aside....what has happened to Mika?  Yes she has never been the most influential contributor to MJ conversations but she used to at least jump in with her opinions.  Her contribution used be longer than 2 word interjections.  I watched a good hour and a half of today's show and I swear I think she uttered about 50 words.  Those 50 words were "yes, I agree, I don't like it, no, yes, let's get to the news". What do you think is going on?  She has absolutely nothing to say ...ever.   All she does is read the news articles.  That's about the only time I hear her.

I agree with you, but check this out:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/__trashed-13/

Mediate listed Joe as #11 most influential media member of the year, but stunningly, Mika was #7. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Halperin is wearing gym clothes.

What's up with that ? I tuned in briefly and Joe mentioned his attire and Halperin unzipped his little jacket to show an NBC logo on a T-shirt.

Is he feeling all pissy because his show was canceled? Show would have been fine without him. Actually it was better. Guess he's all MJ's now!

Steve King must be one of the most terrifyingly stupid members of Congress. He is most excited for the Sessions nomination, he wish John Bolton got State, and he's excited about the Mexican wall and because he has construction experience, he'd be happy to help out (although he adds, he couldn't do the whole thing itself.) After he finished, they threw over to Stephanie Ruhl, who was in complete eyeball-rolling mode.

The clip of Dana Rorhabacher getting into a heated argument with a reporter about whether Russia has human rights abuses (he maintains that it doesnt) was horrifying but I don't get the shock and surprise by the MJ team. He's always been an ass. 

Mika's remark that she wished the rest of the Dems would show the same respect that Obama has shown Trump betrayed her as a child of the Beltway establishment, where people just respect powerful people automatically and instinctively. Sorry, respect needs to be earned. And just because Obama has the dignity not to say anything public about his views of Trump, doesn't mean he respects him. I don't know the guy, but I'm betting he doesn't. He just has dignity.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, NewDigs said:

What's up with that ? I tuned in briefly and Joe mentioned his attire and Halperin unzipped his little jacket to show an NBC logo on a T-shirt.

Is he feeling all pissy because his show was canceled? Show would have been fine without him. Actually it was better. Guess he's all MJ's now!

I think Halperin &Heilmann are in talks to write another Gamechange 2016 book. They must have material from the campaign. 

Friday recap. It's Fleecy Friday. Joe is wearing his navy fleece. Mika is wearing Joe's LL Bean navy blue sweater.

The main topic was why Mika was right all along about the election. Mika knew from Day 1 that Trump should not be laughed at by Democrats at the media.

Mika was upset at Hillary's campaign calling the powerful Chuck Todd to complain about her comments about Hillary.

Joe said Democrats have to look at themselves. They lost 900 seats & only have 11 Governerships.

Joe said Democrats should not just focus on 1 Presidential race.

Donnie Deutsh said Democrats should not focus on LGBT bathrooms.

Donnie likes having CEO's  running Department

Joe is upset that Trump is not listening to him about picking Romney for SOS.

Sam Stein said Hillary won by almost 3 million votes. Joe laughed at him & said you can't pile up votes in California.

Joe is upset that there are so many wealthy people in Cabinet.

There was someone from Congess that attacked the beautiful Bianna Golodryga because she was a refugee from the Soviet Union.

Bianna married the nerdy Obama Budget Director. She's too good for him.

More later this evening. Recaps with wine are much more entertaining.

• Love 5

I need a few glasses to get through the show!

I am debating whether I should have Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz for tonight's recap. 

I think Morning Joe should have à wine list depending on their guests & rants.

Mika And Joe do a lot of WHINING on the show about how they are right about everything. 

They should suggest a type of wine that matches the whining that they do

• Love 5

I caught two segments this morning, and, guess what? They weren't half bad. Or maybe my expectations were really low . . .

The first conversation was with Janet Napolitano about the Homeland Security job. She's so reasoned, and no one was shouting. It was actually a good segment.

I also stayed around for the longevity segment with Dr. Emmanuel and another doctor from Texas. I found this interesting. Of the top 10 killers, only cancer has shown a (slight) decline. All other killers are on the rise. Dr. E. suggested that many of the problems were related to mental health issues. Again, no one shouted.

From reading oakville's recap, though, I think I managed to see the only two segments that weren't the usual CF that is MJ.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Mika's remark that she wished the rest of the Dems would show the same respect that Obama has shown Trump ...

Huh. I wonder if she, or anyone, was ever saying that the Repugs needed to show Obama some respect. I kind of doubt it. 

Heard the last bit of their interview with Janet Napolitano. They were discussing what a wake-up call most of these private sector appointees will have when they actually attempt to govern. And she actually mentioned just how onerous (my word) Congressional oversight is. 

Cogressional oversight??? Now??? Has she not been paying attention?

Also heard Donnie extolling the virtues of private sector crossing over into public service. Just when I was starting to like him!

• Love 5

Willie continues to prove himself the most astute political observer on this show, and he does it in a quiet, understated matter. I loved his comment that Clinton's snickering to her wealthy donors about the "deplorables" is her "47 percent" moment.  

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Willie continues to prove himself the most astute political observer on this show, and he does it in a quiet, understated matter. I loved his comment that Clinton's snickering to her wealthy donors about the "deplorables" is her "47 percent" moment.  

I think Willie's right.

• Love 1
On 12/7/2016 at 8:43 AM, oakville said:

I saw a couple of minutes of the show today. Joe trashed Obama for not doing theatre like Trump. Joe said ObAma was too snobby to care about the Hulf oil spill in zFlorida in 2010.

Joe utter contempt for Obama is growing each show

Of course, it is.  Joe feels free to let loose after months of collaborating with and enabling his fuhrer.  Now that Herr Gropenfuhrer will be assuming his part-time job at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Joe can let the contempt he has always had for President Obama shine through.  

On 12/8/2016 at 9:31 AM, scoobie1 said:

What happened to Meek-a, you ask?  Dare I say it?  She's been dickmatized!  Can I say that?

On paper, her credentials are quite impressive.  Based on what I have observed since the 2012 election, she has gotten worse and worse when it comes to "knowing her worth."  Frankly, I'm shocked that she doesn't ask Joe for permission to speak before she manages to make a comment.  Every once in a while, she manages to say something of some value, but 99% of the time, she comes across as being too stupid to be let outdoors in broad daylight without an escort.

• Love 2

I didn't watch this a.m.. but apparently Mika is angry...puzzled...outraged about the time the Clinton people (allegedly) tried to get her off this air.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mika-brzezinski-hillary-clinton-tired-air-article-1.2905040

#1  I don't believe her on the specifics, if the call ever happened at all.

#2  If I had the clout to get these two off, I'd call NBC too. 

#3  She takes no responsibility for the strong, nasty anti-Hillary tone of tons of her comments.  Or that it IS unprofessional and bad journalism Mika to be so personally chummy with one candidate.  No question it was a love fest at times -- definitely DIDN'T belong on MSNBC either one of them, especially as they didn't ever disclose the extent of it to viewers.

#4  Can't stand either one of them. One more thing to be upset about election-wise. There's no way Phil Griffin will get rid of Trump's two big buddies now. They provide insider access and political "balance" for him. Ugh

• Love 4

According to the DNC emails leaked over the summer, Wasserman-Schultz was furious about things Mika said and complained to Chuck Todd and wanted to escalate it to Phil Griffin. So there may be something to Mika's account.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/25/emails-show-debbie-wasserman-schultz-pressured-morning-joe-to-no-avail/

Her point this morning was related to Biden saying that he too was yelled at by the Clinton campaign when he said something mildly critical about its focus. 

Also, Mika was critical of Hillary, true, but was very complimentary of Bernie Sanders. And at the end of the day, Mika's comments proved valid if not prophetic and were geared toward her campaign decisions. It wasn't as if Mika was mean-girling Clinton because of her gigantic ass or something petty like that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mumbles said:

According to the DNC emails leaked over the summer, Wasserman-Schultz was furious about things Mika said and complained to Chuck Todd and wanted to escalate it to Phil Griffin. So there may be something to Mika's account.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/25/emails-show-debbie-wasserman-schultz-pressured-morning-joe-to-no-avail/

Her point this morning was related to Biden saying that he too was yelled at by the Clinton campaign when he said something mildly critical about its focus. 

Also, Mika was critical of Hillary, true, but was very complimentary of Bernie Sanders. And at the end of the day, Mika's comments proved valid if not prophetic and were geared toward her campaign decisions. It wasn't as if Mika was mean-girling Clinton because of her gigantic ass or something petty like that.

I'm still going with my feeling that MIKA is attributing the request to something the Clinton team unfairly disliked because it was critical.  BUT I'm guessing that Mika's wrong about that and what they really protested was her cozy relationship with Trump that was influencing comments about Hillary without disclosing to viewers the extent of the friendship and contact.

That's obviously just a guess--because I don't trust or like Mika and I don't like Trump and I know they were very chummy without disclosing the amount of contact and how his interactions with them influenced their coverage of Hillary (praise for Bernie would be okay with Trump because Bernie was, hopefully, taking her down.)

Mika, like Joe, just doesn't like the way other reporters have contempt for their friendship with Trump and how contact with him effected their coverage of the election.  So, I'm going with that, IF the Clinton campaign protested, not some little "one off" comment that Mika would like to say it was (which would please Tubby now, too).

• Love 3

I find lots not to like about these two assclowns, but I have never viewed them as objective reporters.  They are political commentators with points of view, even though their points of view are dangerous to my blood pressure.  To that extent I guess I'm not that upset about their access to and fawning over Trump, if that makes sense - never expected anything different?

• Love 3
On 12/9/2016 at 9:04 AM, teddysmom said:

And that he's not one of them. 

Why would Mika & Joe give up their show to be in Trump's cabinet? They have the best jobs for the next 4 years being Morning Trump.

4 hours ago, captain1 said:

I find lots not to like about these two assclowns, but I have never viewed them as objective reporters.  They are political commentators with points of view, even though their points of view are dangerous to my blood pressure.  To that extent I guess I'm not that upset about their access to and fawning over Trump, if that makes sense - never expected anything different?

Early in Obama's first term, Mika had special access to Valery Jarret. I recall them wandering in the white house press gallery room shouting crisis, crisis!.

I expect Mika & Joe to have a special interview with President Trump before the inauguration.

• Love 3