Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Watch What Happens Live

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just hope Andy doesn't re-home Wacca when the baby arrives. Andy is well aware that Wacca has aggression issues. And I hope Andy doesn't re-home the baby when he gets bored with it! LOL

I think Wacca's agression is due to Andy's training, or non training, having a stranger train your dog does no good unless you are completely involved in the process.  Example:  You and dog take instruction from a professional trainer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I meant to post this on Monday night and forgot. The online guide for U-Verse hasn't been updating with details of shows which usually lists guests on the talkers like this. I tuned in Monday night and couldn't flip the channel to something else fast enough. I saw enough to be freaked out by those three K sisters sitting next to each other looking like they all had face transplants along with an overabundance of Botox and other injectables.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Last night, Andy told Kimmel, who was his guest, that HE would be caring for the baby by himself!  Jimmy was rather shocked and admitted that he couldn't do it.  lol  He gave Andy a present of a kid size guitar.  Then, John Mayer came out and gave him a regular sized guitar for the kid.  

Andy has to have read what people are saying about his dog.  It has to go.  If he keeps it and it bites the baby, I hope he goes to prison.  I'm so sick of people ignoring dangers that hurt babies.  However, I recall Bethenny and Cookie, (God rest her soul).  She was aggressive too.  Not sure how Bethenny kept her from hurting Bryn. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I catch this from time to time, and recently added it to my DVR.

Cynthia Bailey’s make-up (and her) was absolutely stunning.

Andy’s interview with Jimmy Kimmel was okay, but he sure dropped him like a hot potato once John Mayer came in. Awkward...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I noticed, too, how Andy just became like a pubescent boy when John Mayer came onstage, it was a little embarrassing.He couldn’t even wait until the break to make sure they’d have a dinner date and dropped Kimmel like an old shoe. Very rude.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

John Mayer looks hella awkward and uncomfortable at Andy's baby shower. I kind of wish they were dating because that would be the only good reason to keep dragging John along to the horrible Bravo/housewives events where he looks so miserable.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought John Mayer was kind of sleazy so I'm not surprised he's friends with Andy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I always thought John Mayer was kind of sleazy

Sleazy and maybe fluid??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Sleazy and maybe fluid??

That seems unlikely considering his David Duke dick can't get hard for anyone darker than Kim Kardashian. He's such a chronic oversharer about his sex life (it's the reason we know his penis is racist) that he likely would have let it slip if he was into guys. I actually think that is one of the things Andy and John have in common. Neither can stop flapping their gums about all manner of shit no one cares to hear. Also Andy is a Deadhead and into jam bands in his personal life.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That seems unlikely considering his David Duke dick can't get hard for anyone darker than Kim Kardashian. He's such a chronic oversharer about his sex life (it's the reason we know his penis is racist) that he likely would have let it slip if he was into guys. I actually think that is one of the things Andy and John have in common. Neither can stop flapping their gums about all manner of shit no one cares to hear. Also Andy is a Deadhead and into jam bands in his personal life.

Doesn't matter cause I wasn't implying anything solid between them. More like an after-party occasional 'I'm drunk/horny, I need a receptacle, you'll do" ...and I don't think this is something he'd brag about either. After all, he doesn't want to scare away the real objects of his desire.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I guess the rest of the world doesn’t feel the way PTV people about Andy and the “second coming”. This is going to be painful to watch because IMHO, with Andy’s short attention span and FOMO, this latest accessory may soon lose his interest and then what?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well, I guess the rest of the world doesn’t feel the way PTV people about Andy and the “second coming”. This is going to be painful to watch because IMHO, with Andy’s short attention span and FOMO, this latest accessory may soon lose his interest and then what?

Agree. I don't get why all his friends are falling all over him about this baby. He had two baby showers, one in LA and one in NY. Why is it such a good idea for a single 51 year old man who is always out of town to have a child? Just because he is wealthy and can afford nanny's around the clock isn't going to make him a great attentive dad. 

On 1/22/2019 at 7:38 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Last night, Andy told Kimmel, who was his guest, that HE would be caring for the baby by himself!  Jimmy was rather shocked and admitted that he couldn't do it.  lol 

I was glad he said that! Jimmy was telling the truth and basically said that Andy has no idea what he's in for.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I know this sounds pissy (isn't that why we're here?), but I'm really tired of all the stupid, wasteful baby "presents" being lavished upon Andy, a person who has more than enough money to purchase and care for his own baby.  Who needs baby bottles glued to skis, a "gold" baby neckchain, baby guitar, pink wig etc.?  Andy should specify a charity for people to donate to instead of this wasteful crap. 

Admittedly I don't bother watching if the guests aren't interesting to me so I may have missed an announcement.  But, is Andy filming in LA because that is where the baby will be born?  In the past when they've filmed from other locations they have a preset time period, but I haven't heard mention that this is a temporary location.

Edited by suzeecat · Reason: remembered the pink wig
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

The show I watched the other night, the 5 extra surprise guests, just so over the top.  Jerry McConnel and Rebecca Romijn were the guests, then that wasn't enough had to bring in the special guests - all Bravo "celebs".  Oh it's Erika!  Then Nene! Oooooh!!!  Then Shep (Sheppie!!)!  And finally Reza!!  Wait that's only 4 guests...…..I know he said 5 in the promos.  Each person that came out, Andy acted like they were such big, huge stars. Nah.

Now I have it on tonight, half watching.  What in the holy hell has Christina Aguilera done to her face?  The drag queens really don't look like her, not now or from years ago.  Just big hair, lots of makeup and clothes mimicking her outfits.  

Andy isn't going to take care of that child by himself.  He's much too self absorbed.  He hasn't even trained the dog or taken it to some training center to not be so aggressive.  I'm sure he just thinks it's 'cute'.   It's not.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I also wondered if Andy was in LA for so long because of the baby and was curious why he did not choose a surrogate from NY.  I'm sure there are options.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched Christina tonight and I found her to be completely annoying. She continuously had to be talking or making some sort of noise and the amount of times she laughed led me to think of her as "jovial" because she was constantly giggling and making hand motions.  I found Fergie to be a similar guest who kept fidgeting and mugging for the camera and it was so obnoxious. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I just watched Christina tonight and I found her to be completely annoying. She continuously had to be talking or making some sort of noise and the amount of times she laughed led me to think of her as "jovial" because she was constantly giggling and making hand motions.  I found Fergie to be a similar guest who kept fidgeting and mugging for the camera and it was so obnoxious. 

I immediately deleted it once I realized it was the CA episode,  actually I deleted a few that I had sitting in my DVR. The others I tried to watch but couldn't bare to watch but about 5 min. Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romjan comes to mind.  

I just couldn't understand why he was making such a big deal about Christina Aguilera, is that big of a big deal? I've never found her that interesting in interviews.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/1/2019 at 4:59 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I also wondered if Andy was in LA for so long because of the baby and was curious why he did not choose a surrogate from NY.  I'm sure there are options.  

Paid surrogacy is illegal in NY.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hopefully, Andy has sense enough to hire female nannies or male nannies over 35 for his son. I don't think women are more capable than men of caring for a child. However, Andy is constantly inappropriate and has terrible boundaries. He doesn't need temptations in his house like a bunch of younger male nannies. He's likely to harass or bang them, which will turn things awkward. This will cause the nanny to quit and this poor child will have a revolving door of caretakers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

So, Andy had his baby at 6:30ish pacific time and if popped up on my Instagram a few minutes before WWHL was coming on. I thought, oh they’ll have a rerun or something for sure but no it was a new episode with some pump rules kids. So my question is... is this all pre-taped? I mean surely he didn’t leave his hours old baby to go do the show right? They didn’t mention the birth specifically. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Jackintheknox said:

So my question is... is this all pre-taped?

In reading his diaries it does seem like he tapes a decent amount and/or does 2 shows in a day...an early one and then a live one.  I would imagine that if he wasn't exactly sure when the birth would be he taped a few ahead of time to keep in the vault.

Share this post


Link to post

He’s going on paternity leave. He’s going to have other celebrities host his show while he’s gone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I so hope that this isn't an "accessory baby" where he absolutely has to have one now but turns into an absentee parent when its not so cute anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mytmo said:

I so hope that this isn't an "accessory baby" where he absolutely has to have one now but turns into an absentee parent when its not so cute anymore.

Andy being an absentee parent might be a blessing to the baby.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

He’s going on paternity leave. He’s going to have other celebrities host his show while he’s gone. 

He's taking a WEEK, a frickin' WEEK.  That's not a leave, that's a week's vacation or a bad cold.  

Heck, I used to BABYSIT for my cousins for longer than that.  And I bet he's on the phone the entire time.

A week will give him plenty of anecdotes for the next year, plus fodder for his inevitable parenting book.  Then he can go hire 2 or 3 round-the-clock nannies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

A week will give him plenty of anecdotes for the next year, plus fodder for his inevitable parenting book.  Then he can go hire 2 or 3 round-the-clock nannies.

The nannies have already been hired.  There is no way Andy will be alone for a whole week with that poor baby.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Well, all these "Best of" shows are confusing me. I haven't seen any guest hosts, so I'm wondering if this is how he's handling the leave?

Tonight was "OMG Moments." I'm going nuts trying to figure out who the woman he asked was the best lover - Brando, someone, or Howard Hughes. I know that voice, I sort of know that face, but I can't figure it out.

Also, they asked Kelly Ripa the "marry, shag or kill" question and she said, "Can't I choose DP?"  Everyone went nuts. I have no idea what that means. Man, I am out of it!

Edited by renatae

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, renatae said:

Well, all these "Best of" shows are confusing me. I haven't seen any guest hosts, so I'm wondering if this is how he's handling the leave?

Tonight was "OMG Moments." I'm going nuts trying to figure out who the woman he asked was the best lover - Brandon, someone, or Howard Hughes. I know that voice, I sort of know that face, but I can't figure it out.

Also, they asked Kelly Ripa the "marry, shag or kill" question and she said, "Can't I choose DP?"  Everyone went nuts. I have no idea what that means. Man, I am out of it!

This will either answer your question or embarrass the crap out of this old lady. DP could be double penetration. I will not be posting a picture. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, renatae said:

I'm going nuts trying to figure out who the woman he asked was the best lover - Brandon, someone, or Howard Hughes. I know that voice, I sort of know that face, but I can't figure it out.

Gloria Vanderbilt, Anderson Cooper's mother.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Gloria Vanderbilt, Anderson Cooper's mother.

Thank you! I knew I knew that voice. No wonder he was going nuts! How embarrassing for him. I had no idea she was his mother.

Thanks also to Reality Police. I'm a senior citizen. I guess I am too young for this, nonetheless, lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, renatae said:

Thank you! I knew I knew that voice. No wonder he was going nuts! How embarrassing for him. I had no idea she was his mother.

Thanks also to Reality Police. I'm a senior citizen. I guess I am too young for this, nonetheless, lol.

You're welcome!  As for the DP, I'll have to admit that I didn't have a clue about that either, especially coming from Kelly Ripa who is so tiny, taking DP could literally tear her apart 😬 (and I didn't get the joke either).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/31/2019 at 8:29 AM, suzeecat said:

I know this sounds pissy (isn't that why we're here?), but I'm really tired of all the stupid, wasteful baby "presents" being lavished upon Andy, a person who has more than enough money to purchase and care for his own baby.  Who needs baby bottles glued to skis, a "gold" baby neckchain, baby guitar, pink wig etc.?  Andy should specify a charity for people to donate to instead of this wasteful crap. 

Amen! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

What is this? I thought Andy was going to take at least a month off to be with his baby.Two weeks and he’s back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am not pleased with Andy. What in the hey is wrong with him?  He knows that his dog is a biter.  He's bitten at least twice that I am aware of.  NOW he allows the dog in close proximity to this dog? It's outrageous.  I wonder how he'll respond if they have to stitch up little Benjamin's face.  All the dog experts who work with parents/dog owvers insist that the dog not get up on the same level as the baby.  I hope Andy gets some professional help with this.  It's crazy, imo.

Scroll down to see photos of Andy, Benjamin and dog.

https://people.com/parents/andy-cohen-claps-back-critics-dog-wacha-son-toy/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If Dorit was going for a Pebbles Flintstone look last night, then she crushed it. 

I don’t believe one word Dorit says anymore. She and PK are big time grifters. ( who owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to a casino ?!)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

So embarrassing for Padma and Dr. Oz. Most of the questions from Andy were about sperm and sex.  Padma even said "what are all these questions about sperm"? Then Andy acted like he didn't write the questions. Sure, Andy. Like he doesn't proof the questions before he goes on air. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So embarrassing for Padma and Dr. Oz. Most of the questions from Andy were about sperm and sex.  Padma even said "what are all these questions about sperm"? Then Andy acted like he didn't write the questions. Sure, Andy. Like he doesn't proof the questions before he goes on air. 

C'mon!  Since the arrival of the baby, I'm sure Andy's daily sperm intake has taken a nose dive!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

NeNe is so annoying. I don’t understand the utter love and devotion that many have for her. Yes, she can be funny, but her general attitude like her s?/& don’t stink is so tired. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, abc123 said:

NeNe is so annoying. I don’t understand the utter love and devotion that many have for her. Yes, she can be funny, but her general attitude like her s?/& don’t stink is so tired. 

Nene's affect was off...drunk, tired, something. I think she is over the RHOA/Bravo gig but doesn't have anything else lined up. Andy's body language was leaning away from Nene. I think he is over her too. Nene used to be fun and Kim Zolciak had lips that could be found in nature. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

The hell is Katie from Vanderpump Rules wearing tonight?  The outfit and hair look horrible.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Listening to Katie being quoted in that game just illustrated what a horrible person she is in real life.

Satan Andy lost his nerve when he asked her if her critics had a point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

The hell is Katie from Vanderpump Rules wearing tonight?  The outfit and hair look horrible.

Thank you! She looks like Bea Arthur in Maude, What the everloving fuck?!? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/5/2019 at 2:11 AM, gingerella said:

Thank you! She looks like Bea Arthur in Maude, What the everloving fuck?!? 

The hell is Katie from Vanderpump Rules wearing tonight?  The outfit and hair look horrible.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:11 AM, gingerella said:

Thank you !! I thought the same thing actually about both Stassi and Katie. 

They are pretty girls , both in their early 30's , yet they dress so much older and out of date. Yes, aka Maude/Golden Girls, etc.

And they both consider themselves fashion divas and write fashion blogs. Eyeroll.

And Katie did look especially AWFUL.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×