Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I was looking forward to Andy being in LA, but, why does he have to ruin the show with all those cast members from Vanderpump Rules.  OMG. I cannot stand that cast.  It's so disgusting.  Why oh why does he think they are so awesome?  If they are going to be regulars all week, I won't be be back. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

They're on one of the highest rated shows on Bravo.

That figures, lol..... Pee ew.... my absolute least favorite.  I guess, I won't be around to see it this week. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was looking forward to Andy being in LA, but, why does he have to ruin the show with all those cast members from Vanderpump Rules.  OMG. I cannot stand that cast.  It's so disgusting.  Why oh why does he think they are so awesome?  If they are going to be regulars all week, I won't be be back. 

I never could get into this particular show. I always found it boring. They just seem like typical southern california young people doing what millions of other southern california young people do: dating lots of people, getting drunk, partying, dating each others ex's. The only difference is, they work for Lisa Van der Pimp.

• Love 5
(edited)

I like some shows about young people who are drinking, hooking up, and making things up in order to be on a reality show, like Below Deck and Southern Charm, but, VP.....OMG.  There has never been anything about that show that appeals to me. It's even made me grow weary of LIsa.  And I used to like her.  ANDY HAS SOME serious love for those VP cast members though. I guess if it's ratings gold, he has no choice.  They make me lose my appetite. I could never eat anywhere those cast members have handled food. Yuck. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

With the show being in CA for this week seeing Bethenny Frankel & Eric Stonestreet listed for Wednesday is kind of a let down. No offense to Eric who's been on quite a few times.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Jaded said:

With the show being in CA for this week seeing Bethenny Frankel & Eric Stonestreet listed for Wednesday is kind of a let down. No offense to Eric who's been on quite a few times.

Weren't Bethany and Eric  allegedly "dating" awhile back? There is no decent, loving, compassionate, caring part of my mind, body or soul that can stomach 1 second of Bethany. Please Bethany...go apply for a job as the gate keeper to hell. You will qualify..no problem.

• Love 2
(edited)

Meh.....I suppose that Bethenny is plugging her new gig on Shark Tank.......she lucked up with that one.  I used to like that show too.  But, even though I don't care for her, she can be funny.  Still, if those VR cast are back on..........maybe, I can just hold my nose! lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
58 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Meh.....I suppose that Bethenny is plugging her new gig on Shark Tank.......she lucked up with that one.  I used to like that show too.  But, even though I don't care for her, she can be funny.  Still, if those VR cast are back on..........maybe, I can just hold my nose! lol 

I'm in the dark about this. Is she replacing Barbara or Laurie?  

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm in the dark about this. Is she replacing Barbara or Laurie?  

I don't think so. She's sort of a fill in, in case someone can't make it.  They do float around, so, I'm not sure on the details.  She doesn't get a full time seat, from what I read. 

29 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't think so. She's sort of a fill in, in case someone can't make it.  They do float around, so, I'm not sure on the details.  She doesn't get a full time seat, from what I read. 

Thanks for that info. If Bethany ever got a permanent gig on Shark Tank I would never watch again

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for that info. If Bethany ever got a permanent gig on Shark Tank I would never watch again

Yeah, I'm no fan of hers either.  You really have to watch her.  I think the shark name might be fitting. lol  Still, she's a quick wit.  She'll probably do well on there.  

• Love 1

For hyping up the LA show week, Andy sure couldn't get any big names as guests. Hillary Swank, maybe? Conan, okay. That said, I suspect that Bethenny is doing him a favor as a filler guest. And I also suspect that the VP Rules kids are filler too in case they cant get anybody else last minute.

(edited)

I tuned in for just a few minutes.  (Saw Lisa V.  Good news on the China dog protection progress. I'll hand her that.)   Ref. Swank.  It might be a good idea, if the guest would watch a couple of episodes of the show, before going on as a guest.  It's not a serious thing.  If they know this, it's much less stressful.  I don't think Swank got it. 

How does Andy get super stars as guests in NYC, but, in LA, it's not nearly so impressive?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, sasha206 said:

Iggy Azalea's fake rear end is so awful.  Another who followed the Kardashian model and now looks disfigured.

That said, she is coming off like a person who would be so much fun to be around.

NeNe is so irritating.

Ok, what? I thought her behind was WAY out of proportion. I can't even imagine how that surgery works!!! Nene was embarrassing. I'd be giggly too if I were that close to Terrance Howard (mean ass as he is), but damn Nene, get ahold of yourself.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/22/2017 at 2:33 PM, chenoa333 said:

I never could get into this particular show. I always found it boring. They just seem like typical southern california young people doing what millions of other southern california young people do: dating lots of people, getting drunk, partying, dating each others ex's. The only difference is, they work for Lisa Van der Pimp.

The secret formula for enjoying Vanderpump Rules is knowing that the entire cast is far too old to be acting this immature. Only 4 cast members are in their 20s and Jax, the oldest cast member who isn't LVP or Ken, is 37 or 38. Despite the drunken pitiful messes that their lives are, the cast especially in the first 3 seasons thinks that their lives are enviable. They really are friends which is why their messiness makes sense because they are constantly breaking and making up.

James Kennedy, who is DJing for WWHL this week, was fired by LVP from his busboy/DJ job because he was drunk and insubordinate at work. His other storylines this season were cheating on his girlfriend by bringing girls back to his place, which is a folding screen bisecting some dude's living room and a mattress on the floor. He's also threatened mid coitus to gossip and lie about any of his hookups if they revealed that they had secretly hooked up. Mid coitus. He said this shit while having sex with the girl. One of these women took a selfie after he had nodded off to prove that it happened.

The entertainment is really in how miserable and terrible they are.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

The secret formula for enjoying Vanderpump Rules is knowing that the entire cast is far too old to be acting this immature. Only 4 cast members are in their 20s and Jax, the oldest cast member who isn't LVP or Ken, is 37 or 38. Despite the drunken pitiful messes that their lives are, the cast especially in the first 3 seasons thinks that their lives are enviable. They really are friends which is why their messiness makes sense because they are constantly breaking and making up.

James Kennedy, who is DJing for WWHL this week, was fired by LVP from his busboy/DJ job because he was drunk and insubordinate at work. His other storyline this season were cheating on his girlfriend by bringing girls back to his place, which is a folding screen bisecting some dude's living room and a mattress on the floor. He's also threatened mid coitus to gossip and lie about any of his hookups if they revealed that they had secretly hooked up. Mid coitus. He said this shit while having sex with the girl. One of these women took a selfie after he had nodded off to prove that it happened.

The entertainment is really in how miserable and terrible they are.

I had no idea Jaxx was that old! Behaving immaturely and taking steroids so your cheeks look chubby tend to take a few years off! Lol.

• Love 2

They looked all buddy-buddy though.  WHY Erika Jayne?

She's a fave of Andy's. 

And just saying, Kyle is looking good.  She is actually improving through the years on RHOBH.  Most women seem to move more towards a surgically enhanced look.  She just looks good.

• Love 4

I only saw a portion last night.  I thought that Bethenny had dated the other guest from Modern Family.  I never did figure that out. He dodged a bullet.  

Upthread we discussed Bethenny's new ventures.  Did she discuss ANOTHER one she has in the works last night?  Since, I'm not sure, I'll put in spoilers for those who don't want to know.

Spoiler

She and Fredrik are getting their own real estate show on Bravo.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  It'll be fine until it's not. lol

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-and-fredrik-eklund-new-show-announced

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I only saw a portion last night.  I thought that Bethenny had dated the other guest from Modern Family.  I never did figure that out. He dodged a bullet.

I think it was a joke but they do seem to be friends.

(edited)
On 5/18/2017 at 11:03 PM, sasha206 said:

Holy cow, Matthew Perry looks like shit.

On 5/18/2017 at 11:12 PM, Jaded said:

He looks like he lost his eyes and neck somewhere along the way. 

On 5/18/2017 at 11:19 PM, Pickles said:

Was just coming here to comment on Matthew Perry! Lord. He should use some of his millions for some plastic surgery. Get rid of those bags under his eyes for starters. 

On 5/20/2017 at 0:18 PM, DrSparkles said:

What happened? Too much sun for one. He's almost not recognizable.

On 5/22/2017 at 11:58 AM, sugarbaker design said:

How about a lifetime of alcohol and drug abuse?

Sorry I'm a little late to comment. I had the same reaction as all of you. But, yeah, the poor man's battled serious drug addiction for decades. Drug abuse takes a toll on the body. After a certain point, even when you get clean, it still shows. If he's survived all that & is currently sober (I hope!) God bless him! 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Sorry I'm a little late to comment. I had the same reaction as all of you. But, yeah, the poor man's battled serious drug addiction for decades. Drug abuse takes a toll on the body. After a certain point, even when you get clean, it still shows. If he's survived all that & is currently sober (I hope!) God bless him! 

I agree. I still like him and hope he's sober.

If I was rich or somewhat rich though I would still get my turkey neck taken care of. Maybe by getting one of those Debby Boone neck lifts that she used to advertise.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 5

Andy was on Ellen I guess promoting WWHL's stint in LA and his tour with Anderson. They played Plead the Fifth. The questions were:

1. Have you slept with a guest?
  2. Which celebrity was angriest about playing Plead the Fifth?
  3. What's the meanest thing a celebrity has said about you? And who was it?

The answers were:

1. No to any of the guests, but yes for some of the bartenders. I immediately thought of Tanner Cohen, who is an actor and co-creator of White Girl Problems. When Tanner was on, he made a comment about wearing a revealing shirt because he knew Andy would like it.
  2. He said that Reese Witherspoon was so nervous and upset having to play Plead the Fifth that he ended up asking questions that were too nice and made the game boring. He also said that he thinks Nicki Minaj is pissed at him too.
  3. He said there is 40-ish TV actress who deliberately calls him by the wrong name when they see each other at events to remind Andy that he's not even important enough for her to remember his name.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/andy-cohen-plead-fifth-ellen-degeneres/ 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

And he should get rid of those bags under his eyes! A good plastic surgeon could easily do that and he would look so much better!

Plexaderm! Lol. I see their ad all the time on late night cable. It allegedly only takes 5 minutes to get rid of under eye bags that are worse than Matthew Perrys!

5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Andy was on Ellen I guess promoting WWHL's stint in LA and his tour with Anderson. They played Plead the Fifth. The questions were:

1. Have you slept with a guest?
  2. Which celebrity was angriest about playing Plead the Fifth?
  3. What's the meanest thing a celebrity has said about you? And who was it?

The answers were:

1. No to any of the guests, but yes for some of the bartenders. I immediately thought of Tanner Cohen, who is an actor and co-creator of White Girl Problems. When Tanner was on, he made a comment about wearing a revealing shirt because he knew Andy would like it.
  2. He said that Reese Witherspoon was so nervous and upset having to play Plead the Fifth that he ended up asking questions that were too nice and made the game boring. He also said that he thinks Nicki Minaj is pissed at him too.
  3. He said there is 40-ish TV actress who deliberately calls him by the wrong name when they see each other at events to remind Andy that he's not even important enough for her to remember his name.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/andy-cohen-plead-fifth-ellen-degeneres/ 

I don't think anyone is shocked by this.  I thought one of the prereqs for being a young male bartender was sleeping with Andy.....

I would love to know who the actress is that snubs him, cause that shit is funny.  Any guesses?

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't think anyone is shocked by this.  I thought one of the prereqs for being a young male bartender was sleeping with Andy.....

I would love to know who the actress is that snubs him, cause that shit is funny.  Any guesses?

This isn't based on anything I know about these actresses. It's just a list of tv actresses of a certain age who have only been on once:

• Ellen Pompeo
  • Piper Perabo
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Lucy Liu
  • Ali Larter
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Alyson Hannigan 
  • Lauren Graham
  • Heather Graham
  • Jenna Elfman
  • Sarah Gilbert
  • Julie Benz
  • Malin Ackerman
  • Brandy Norwood
  • Kate Walsh
  • Alicia Silverstone
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar
  • Regina King (I doubt it was her because she was on with Jackee and they were drunk and hilarious)
  • Mo'nique 
  • Jenna Fischer
  • Shannon Dougherty 
  • Tia or Tamera Mowry
  • Niecy Nash
  • Sarah Silverman 

I can see Sarah Silverman doing it as a joke. Other than Mo'nique, no one on this list is known for having a stank attitude. Maybe Kate Walsh, Jenna Elfman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Ellen Pompeo.

So my guesses are Mo'nique, Kate Walsh, or Jenna Elfman. I rarely see paparazzi pics of Ellen Pompeo or Sarah Michelle Gellar so I can't imagine they'd run into Andy enough to throw shade.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

This isn't based on anything I know about these actresses. It's just a list of tv actresses of a certain age who have only been on once:

• Ellen Pompeo
  • Piper Perabo
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Lucy Liu
  • Ali Larter
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Alyson Hannigan 
  • Lauren Graham
  • Heather Graham
  • Jenna Elfman
  • Sarah Gilbert
  • Julie Benz
  • Malin Ackerman
  • Brandy Norwood
  • Kate Walsh
  • Alicia Silverstone
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar
  • Regina King (I doubt it was her because she was on with Jackee and they were drunk and hilarious)
  • Mo'nique 
  • Jenna Fischer
  • Shannon Dougherty 
  • Tia or Tamera Mowry
  • Niecy Nash
  • Sarah Silverman 

I can see Sarah Silverman doing it as a joke. Other than Mo'nique, no one on this list is known for having a stank attitude. Maybe Kate Walsh, Jenna Elfman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Ellen Pompeo.

So my guesses are Mo'nique, Kate Walsh, or Jenna Elfman. I rarely see paparazzi pics of Ellen Pompeo or Sarah Michelle Gellar so I can't imagine they'd run into Andy enough to throw shade.

My initial guest was Julianna Margolise, whose The Good Wife drama is just the kind of shit Andy would eat up and who seems like she would not hesitate to freeze him out.  But she's been on the show with/is friendly with Liam Neeson, who is good friends with Andy, so I think he wouldn't say anything about her.  Also, I think Andy is a total starfucker and also something of punching-down bully who wouldn't want to risk getting on the wrong side of someone who is "higher ranking" than he is by gossiping about them.  

So I am going to go with Tori Spelling, who evidently doesn't like Andy because he made a joke about when she fell onto the hibachi at Ben-Hana (what a world) and, when she called him out on it, he "inadvertently" (sure, Andy) body-shamed her in his apology.  And she's never been on the show, I don't think, which seems like a weird omission, considering her show was on E!.

• Love 4

I can't recall specifically if he did (and it seems like he might have), but if he talked shit about CO$, Jenna Elfman would be my pick for the actress.

I hated the LA episodes not so much about the shittiness of the guests (though there was too much in house Bravo for the spectacle of hyping the travel to LA), but more because the sound was beyond awful.  It wasn't that I couldn't understand what they were saying (I'm not THAT old yet), but I had sympathy throat pain because it seemed like everyone had to shout the entire time.  It was distracting.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ninjago said:

My initial guest was Julianna Margolise, whose The Good Wife drama is just the kind of shit Andy would eat up and who seems like she would not hesitate to freeze him out.  But she's been on the show with/is friendly with Liam Neeson, who is good friends with Andy, so I think he wouldn't say anything about her.  Also, I think Andy is a total starfucker and also something of punching-down bully who wouldn't want to risk getting on the wrong side of someone who is "higher ranking" than he is by gossiping about them.  

So I am going to go with Tori Spelling, who evidently doesn't like Andy because he made a joke about when she fell onto the hibachi at Ben-Hana (what a world) and, when she called him out on it, he "inadvertently" (sure, Andy) body-shamed her in his apology.  And she's never been on the show, I don't think, which seems like a weird omission, considering her show was on E!.

Tori Spelling has been on WWHL, but the last time was 2012. I didn't know about Tori's accident. After reading about it and Andy's bungled apology, I agree that it's probably Tori Spelling. Because Tori will show up at the opening of a door, there is a decent chance that they've been at the same event together.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3

Soooo...Kim's top lip looks great (did I just say that?) On WWHL.  Why the hell did she tape all her talking heads with new lip filler (like JUST done before taping)?

Her lip on KUWTK looks lime it is so swollen from filler that its turning inside out... I speak from experience on that one...lol

She owns the show, so just postpone the damn taping?

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

When I saw Kim, I was done.  No interest.

Is he done in LA?  I hope that he enjoyed it. 

Yeah I lasted 5 minutes. Kim.is certainly in her glory back on TV and being adored. Watching her head swivel side to side was unnerving.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yeah I lasted 5 minutes. Kim.is certainly in her glory back on TV and being adored. Watching her head swivel side to side was unnerving.

I can't take it.  She and the entire family......just so disgusting. I can't go there.   I don't think they will ever go away.   I just try to avoid them.  I do pity the poor kids that are involved.  It does tick me off that people indulge them and give them the spotlight, but, at least now I know how desperate Andy was for guests in LA.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4

Did anyone see Zoe Kravitz and Ilana Glazer on last night? I wasn't familiar with either one, but, I really enjoyed it.  They were so funny, without trying.  Very suited to the show, imo.  I'm keeping an eye open for them.  

I don't think Andy understands the meaning of shade.  Monique's comment about gaining wisdom from women her mother's age=shade.  Giselle's comment about Ashley's PJs and some of the other comments=no shade.  Just because you say something mean doesn't make it shade, maybe a read but not shade.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

I don't think Andy understands the meaning of shade.  Monique's comment about gaining wisdom from women her mother's age=shade.  Giselle's comment about Ashley's PJs and some of the other comments=no shade.  Just because you say something mean doesn't make it shade, maybe a read but not shade.

Somebody clearly didn't understand, right?  Lol.  I thought it was Monique because she seemed happy to win the contest lol and she rated something Giselle said as a 3 when her face/body language was like Iownlikethisheffa.  On a scale of 1-10 was 1 shadiest and 10 least shady?  They lost me. 

(edited)
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Karen Huger is a huge bitch.

Andy wasn't feeling either one of them. He looked bored and wasn't jumping around like Tom Cruise on Oprah's couch.  His mood was weird. 

On 6/16/2017 at 2:54 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Did anyone see Zoe Kravitz and Ilana Glazer on last night? I wasn't familiar with either one, but, I really enjoyed it.  They were so funny, without trying.  Very suited to the show, imo.  I'm keeping an eye open for them.  

They were cute and very nice. Zoe Kravitz really won the gene pool lottery with parents Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz.  How could you not be stunningly gorgeous? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5