Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

What happened last night? Did not watch. Cannot stand Bobby. What did he do? Ugh. I can just imagine. Maybe I don't even want to know. He is so gross and immature.

• Love 1

What happened last night? Did not watch. Cannot stand Bobby. What did he do? Ugh. I can just imagine. Maybe I don't even want to know. He is so gross and immature.

You know I keep trying to limit my guilty pleasure watching of things.  Mostly because I work hard to have a life and can't spend every waking moment staring at the tv.  And it always thrills me when say Kim Richards is all over RHOBH because I don't need to watch.  Now I can just cross off Below Deck because I won't watch him.  This leaves me time to watch really good tv like Big Little Lies and American Gods etc.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Pickles said:

I don't watch Below Deck, but here goes...

It started off really slow, because Hannah was really humorless and Bobby was so goony, trying to be funny but not being and Andy seemed totally disinterested in them and was like rolling his eyes at Bobby.  

Then, I don't know if Andy told them they had to kick it up or what, but when Andy asked about Bobby's relationship with Lauren it totally went left.  Hannah called him a douchebag and said he had used Instagram to give "two fans" the opportunity to come to his last WWHL filming, despite also bringing Lauren to the filming, which had happened the night after he and Lauren slept together.  And he said Hannah was jealous cause she threw herself at him and he turned her down and she's got a "big head".  

Basically, they both think they are big celebrities who take themselves way too seriously, but he is a big gross cheeseball who is repulsive.

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 4

Best WWHL last night EVER! Ramona on the Green Screen unable to identify the St Barths Jonny Depp guy as "the pirate" had me rolling! Loved the shade Alex threw on Bethenny and Luann, it was hilarious and I laughed thru the whole thing which I rarely do. Give whoever came up w/that green screen idea  a raise! LOVED IT. Great to see Alex. 

• Love 4

The last time I watched NY Housewives, Alex was a castmember, so I tuned in to see what she's up to. She's definitely not missing the show or the cast. She threw some shade at everyone, even a little at Ramona. "You look... refreshed". She was was most understanding of Kelly, but I suspect that's because she thinks Kelly has psychological issues.

I can't believe Ramona is 60! I wish she would admit to whatever it is she's had done, so I can start doing some of those things now.

• Love 7
(edited)

It was nice seeing Alex again. I always had a soft spot for her confrontation hives and general awkwardness, especially given how all the other women looked down on her. 

That being said, she was totally lying when she claimed not to have watched the show at all (save for the last two episodes) since her departure. She used to recap the damn show on YouTube! And it was convenient that she knew the Johnny Depp pirate and Harry Dubin despite allegedly not watching the show...

I think she and Simon would totally jump at an opportunity to join the show again as HWs if given the offer. Simon in particular would love to hold that apple.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 12
On 2/9/2017 at 6:51 PM, absolutqt said:

That 2/9/2017 box above continues to pop up...and I have no idea why.  I've even gone to other websites and come back.  It's still here. I'm not quoting anything.

Alex's hair!  That shade of blonde is all wrong.  She's so much better with a softer shade of red.

• Love 3
On 5/4/2017 at 9:59 AM, 7-Zark-7 said:

I can't believe Ramona is 60! I wish she would admit to whatever it is she's had done, so I can start doing some of those things now.

No shit! Aside from her crazy eyeballs, she looks naturally hot for 60+. And we know it isn't luck!

• Love 2

Re: Diane Lane, someone on WWHL asked who her best on screen kiss was with.

That aside I think one of the most real and sexiest screen lovemaking scenes was with her and Walker "the blouse man" in the river/waterfall scenes in A Walk on the Moon.

• Love 1
(edited)

I was not impressed with Kim Z.  She looks odd, imo.  She looked so much better when she had just a normal "has had a lot of work done" appearance. Now, it's in freaky city.  

I missed the part where Kim declined to answer questions about her son's dog attack.  I suspect she may be concerned with charges and care of the child.  I had enough with her with her her older son and the handling of a gun incident.  I am very concerned for her children.  I hope someone is looking into it.   And there is the other comment she made about her oldest daughter performing a sex act for some favor.  WHAT is wrong with her?  Something has really come loose. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was not impressed with Kim Z.  She looks odd, imo.  She looked so much better when she had just a normal "has had a lot of work done" appearance. Now, it's in freaky city.  

I missed the part where Kim declined to answer questions about her son's dog attack.  I suspect she may be concerned with charges and care of the child.  I had enough with her with her her older son and the handling of a gun incident.  I am very concerned for her children.  I hope someone is looking into it.   And there is the other comment she made about her oldest daughter performing a sex act for some favor.  WHAT is wrong with her?  Something has really come loose. 

Kim IMO has always been a different kind of crazy than the other "housewives". She lies about so many things (from her being a registered nurse to never having a nose job). Yeah she might be a certified nursing assistant or a licensed practical nurse (all require a certain level of extra education beyond high school and are very much valued and respected in the medical field) but Kim insists she's an R.N. and has had NO work done on her Michael Jackson nose. I think she actually believes that she can make everyone believe she's being truthful. That seems like a mental illness and she has SIX(seven if you count Kroy) children who look up to her as a mother, a mentor, someone to emulate.....she's a sick woman.

• Love 4

Parents can raise their kids as they like, cursing and all, but, when you DEFEND allowing a 6 year old to hold a loaded gun......there are no words. I have no idea how Cash was injured by the dog, but, I would be curious as to what if any regard for his safety was being used.  Her oldest daughter is not a minor, but, still.......to advocate her using sex for favors....I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Even, Andy seemed a little taken aback. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

but Kim insists she's an R.N. and has had NO work done on her Michael Jackson nose.

How awesome was it when Andy pointed out after she said once again she didn't have a nose job that her husband was standing behind the bar laughing. 

Lord, Diane Lane is beautiful! No big fat lips, no stretched face, no veneers too big for her mouth, and it looks like that's all her natural hair. She always had beautiful hair even as a child actress. I'm sure he has had a few tweaks along the way and is no stranger to botox but it's all done right and minimal. Take note, celebrities. This is how to do it!  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How awesome was it when Andy pointed out after she said once again she didn't have a nose job that her husband was standing behind the bar laughing. 

Lord, Diane Lane is beautiful! No big fat lips, no stretched face, no veneers too big for her mouth, and it looks like that's all her natural hair. She always had beautiful hair even as a child actress. I'm sure he has had a few tweaks along the way and is no stranger to botox but it's all done right and minimal. Take note, celebrities. This is how to do it!  

Oh, don't get me started on Diane Lane. That woman is SO gorgeous. I swear wish I could do a love scene wth her! Lol. She is the epitome of a natural beauty. I could stare at her all day long.  Kim is the epitome of BAD plastic surgery and bad decisions. She'll be nothing but fodder for jokes in the near future.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Geez.  I guess Patty LuPone is the only one who can act, sing, or, should ever be cast in a musical.  Smug bitch.

Wow.  She doesn't bother with shade, she goes straight to the read, huh?  I get she is a huge talent/legend/diva, but she talks like she plans on dropping dead tomorrow, the way she's burning bridges.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Wow.  She doesn't bother with shade, she goes straight to the read, huh?  I get she is a huge talent/legend/diva, but she talks like she plans on dropping dead tomorrow, the way she's burning bridges.

I absolutely loved her honesty!  It was refreshing.  Now hopefully she won't backtrack like a lot of those celebrities and apologize for her comments.

And Meloni is so fucking adorable!  Great sense of humor.

• Love 10
Just now, sasha206 said:

I absolutely loved her honesty!  It was refreshing.  Now hopefully she won't backtrack like a lot of those celebrities and apologize for her comments.

And Meloni is so fucking adorable!  Great sense of humor.

Yeah, I am trying to figure out how I felt about it.  I mean, it's rude as fuck, but it's also kind of funny to hear someone just put it out there!

• Love 6

Just wanted to chime in on the Diane Lane love.

There was something so endearingly awkward about her appearance. She was trying really hard to be a game player and be candid, but she kept tripping over her rambling thoughts. Her response to "best onscreen kiss" was weird yet charming to hear her completely miss the actual question and instead prattle on about how much she loved the kiss in Top Gun. It never felt like she was intentionally trying evade the question, just that her mouth had trouble expressing everything going thru her head. 

It was a refreshing contrast to the super slick appearances of someone like Anne Hathaway's pageant patty answers.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ninjago said:

Her talent and status in her milieu (stage) is such that there will be plenty of bridges left for her.

I think it made for a great show.  It reminded me a bit of how great Ray Liotta was. It wasn't all shade.  She praised Madonna for her strengths while pointing out her weaknesses.  She have HUGE props to Rachel Bloom.  Her Glenn story felt honest with good and bad.

And I loved that she called out the stunt casting of the RH of whatever. 

• Love 6

Upthread, I commented about my concern over Kim Z.'s troubling behavior and the welfare of her children.  I later recalled that Kim suffered a couple of strokes, right?  I think it was over a year ago.  Well, maybe, she has some long term damage.  I'm just speculating, but, that could explain it.  That doesn't explain what is wrong with Kory.  Maybe, he needs to step up.....if that is possible. 

45 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Upthread, I commented about my concern over Kim Z.'s troubling behavior and the welfare of her children.  I later recalled that Kim suffered a couple of strokes, right?  I think it was over a year ago.  Well, maybe, she has some long term damage.  

Kim was like that long before that. If you ever watched her when she was on the housewives of Atlanta, before even meeting Kroy and having 4 more kids, you would understand what I'm talking about. She's crude, she lies and always has been crazy.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kim was like that long before that. If you ever watched her when she was on the housewives of Atlanta, before even meeting Kroy and having 4 more kids, you would understand what I'm talking about. She's crude, she lies and always has been crazy.

I saw a little of her back then.  I did watch her first seasons of her own show.  She just seems much worse now. 

10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I absolutely loved her honesty!  It was refreshing.

Word!

10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Now hopefully she won't backtrack like a lot of those celebrities and apologize for her comments.

Oh, she won't, she's been calling like it she sees it for years.  Her recent autobiography was so juicy!

6 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

She have HUGE props to Rachel Bloom.  Her Glenn story felt honest with good and bad.

These are the kind of interviews I live for.  Best episode in months!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Her talent and status in her milieu (stage) is such that there will be plenty of bridges left for her.

I think it made for a great show.  It reminded me a bit of how great Ray Liotta was. It wasn't all shade.  She praised Madonna for her strengths while pointing out her weaknesses.  She have HUGE props to Rachel Bloom.  Her Glenn story felt honest with good and bad.

And I loved that she called out the stunt casting of the RH of whatever. 

I completely agree!  She was very honest, funny, but also even handed I think.  It was refreshing!

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Word!

Oh, she won't, she's been calling like it she sees it for years.  Her recent autobiography was so juicy!

These are the kind of interviews I live for.  Best episode in months!

Well, I know what my summer read is going to be!  Thanks for the tip!

• Love 1
On 5/8/2017 at 8:22 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Re: Diane Lane, someone on WWHL asked who her best on screen kiss was with.

That aside I think one of the most real and sexiest screen lovemaking scenes was with her and Walker "the blouse man" in the river/waterfall scenes in A Walk on the Moon.

Thanks mbaywife123 for mentioning that movie. Never saw it, watched it and whoever that blouseman is in real life, I would not be acting  in those love scenes if I was Diane Lane. Very good looking man. I'm sure you've seen Unfaithful. I don't recall who the French (?) actor was who played her lover but there's another untapped resource of sexiness! 

I'm surprised Andy doesn't have more hot men on his show considering that's what he (and I) are into. But I'll definitely settle for Diane Lane.

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks mbaywife123 for mentioning that movie. Never saw it, watched it and whoever that blouseman is in real life, I would not be acting  in those love scenes if I was Diane Lane. Very good looking man. I'm sure you've seen Unfaithful. I don't recall who the French (?) actor was who played her lover but there's another untapped resource of sexiness! 

I'm surprised Andy doesn't have more hot men on his show considering that's what he (and I) are into. But I'll definitely settle for Diane Lane.

Your welcome, this one of my favorite movies.

Viggo Mortensen was the actor who portrayed Walker Jerome aka the "blouse man".

• Love 3
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's because WWHL is on after bedtime for most of the men Andy would consider hot.

• Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, sasha206 said:

I absolutely loved her honesty!  It was refreshing.  Now hopefully she won't backtrack like a lot of those celebrities and apologize for her comments

I couldn't agree more! She was asked a direct question and she gave an honest & direct answer. I wish more celebs had the balls to say exactly how they feel instead of all the bullshit air kisses, tongue baths and stroking of one another.

• Love 1
On 5/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, chenoa333 said:

I think she actually believes that she can make everyone believe she's being truthful.

This sounds to me like U.S. Presidential material ..............

• Love 1
(edited)

I was glad to see Goldie.  She seemed quite pleasant.  Man, she's still mellow at age 71!  I liked her answers to the quiz.  lol  Seems she just goes with the flow.  How pleasant. So cool, when Andy asked her reaction if Meryle Streep was offered a role that she wanted.....Goldie says, "That's okay.  She deserves it!?"  Oh, Goldie.  lol  Love her. Andy asked her reaction if when asked to do Snatched Two, Amy says that she wants to go in a different direction.  Goldie says, "That's okay. I like a different direction."  lol  Love it.

Anyone going to see Snatched? I can't tell if it's funny or not.  Amy said it was a hard R rating.  That might be refreshing. 

I say all of this being a Goldie fan, but, I still harbor a little issue with Goldie from things that I detect from ancient history.  I've always detected, based on MANY things that I read, that Goldie was responsible for a lot of the estrangement of her kids from their father, Bill Hudson.  I choose not to dwell on it, because I don't know it as a fact and it's water under the bridge.  Her adult kids still suffer from it though.  It's unfortunate. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8

Oh, say it ain't so...I love me some Goldie.  I can't even imagine there's malicious bone in her body - - she's such a sparkling soul.

That half hour could've been all Goldie--Amy brought nothing to that 30 minutes. Give me more Goldie and Warren Beatty.

• Love 4
On 5/14/2017 at 6:01 PM, absolutqt said:

That half hour could've been all Goldie--Amy brought nothing to that 30 minutes.

I would have liked to see MORE Amy...but she wasn't given a chance to "bring" anything.  Were there any Amy drag queens?  Was there anything Amy-focused? Most questions and comments were for Goldie and I thought Amy sat there politely in friendship, enjoyment...and a little awe.  Maybe Goldie wouldn't appear without Amy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

I would have liked to see MORE Amy...but she wasn't given a chance to "bring" anything.  Were there any Amy drag queens?  Was there anything Amy-focused? Most questions and comments were for Goldie and I thought Amy sat there politely in friendship, enjoyment...and a little awe.  Maybe Goldie wouldn't appear without Amy.

Yes, Amy was definitely not given much personal attention. But as usual, Andy is star struck by any old school pop icon and THAT would be Goldie. I don't think Amy cared....she'll still be making money when Goldie is in assisted living. No offense to Goldie but she is in her 70's. Amy is 35.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes, Amy was definitely not given much personal attention. But as usual, Andy is star struck by any old school pop icon and THAT would be Goldie. I don't think Amy cared

I think Amy was just as starstruck as Andy, she seemed to luxuriate in all the attention Goldie was receiving.

• Love 5
(edited)

It's starting to become painfully obvious that callers are being fed their questions. The last two episodes I saw, nearly all the viewers got mangled in the wording of the question and several times Andy ended up stepping in and asking the question himself.

Why not just skip the dumbass games and focus on Andy asking questions? 

Edited by KFC
  • Love 5

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Andy drinking Amber Tamlyn's breast milk.  In Andy's defense though, I really don't think he wanted to.   I think he just couldn't figure a way out of it.

29 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Andy drinking Amber Tamlyn's breast milk.  In Andy's defense though, I really don't think he wanted to.   I think he just couldn't figure a way out of it.

I'm kind of proud of Amber with the way she was able to kind of trap Andy into doing something like that. It was nice to see someone give him a bit of his own medicine.

• Love 8

Was just coming here to comment on Matthew Perry! Lord. He should use some of his millions for some plastic surgery. Get rid of those bags under his eyes for starters. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KFC said:

Why not just skip the dumbass games

KFC...this should be the rule on every "talk show."  SURELY if there are guests, there's enough to discuss without resorting to these pathetic so-called games.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/18/2017 at 11:03 PM, sasha206 said:

Holy cow, Matthew Perry looks like shit.

What happened? Too much sun for one. He's almost not recognizable.

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 3
(edited)

Iggy Azalea's fake rear end is so awful.  Another who followed the Kardashian model and now looks disfigured.

That said, she is coming off like a person who would be so much fun to be around.

NeNe is so irritating.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 3