Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: The Great Kris

• Start Topic

Kim leads the planning for a grand 60th birthday party for Kris but is afraid she may have taken on too much at nine months pregnant; Scott finally goes to rehab, but only time will tell if he is ready to make a change.

Kim leads the planning for a grand 60th birthday party for Kris but is afraid she may have taken on too much at nine months pregnant; Scott finally goes to rehab, but only time will tell if he is ready to make a change.

Ha ha... but flying across country  and overseas for beignets and French desserts isn't overdoing it? The lazy sloth only has to sit on her ever expanding ass and direct her parasite Jonathan or one of her body double models to  do all the prep for a party.

• Love 3

Oh please, like they don't have a staff of event planners and assistants doing all the shit work. All Kim has to do is point her chubby finger and say "yay" or "nay".

She doesn't expose her fingers in their chubby state. Wait till she loses the baby weight!!!

• Love 1

Probably was less than she gained the week before!!

She can't eat tomatoes but wasn't that taco meat she piled on that salad.?

And where is Kanye at all these doctor appointments?

Maybe if he heard she gained 10lbs in week, he wouldn't be having a party where she could stuff churro shown her throat. I thought she had a chef and a nutritionist during this pregnancy? All she does is eat out and have salads delivered. And those are not low calorie salads.

Is P adorable???? "Was I in your tummy?" "Did I have tiny feet?" Too cute!!

Does Corey ever work? His concern for Kris's stress level is ironic considering how unsympathetic she is to her girls complaints of being overworked.

I didn't think Kris was all that thrilled with her car being made over, especially since it's a lease.

And really, a booty call at the Four Seasons, probably on Kris's dime,,, not really a getaway as much as for Corey's libido.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Kris seemed to enjoy sharing the things Lamar has been going through. Sicko.

Also Cait seems to have Corey's number. Could that exchange have been anymore awkward? Unless I was just imagining tension.

Edited by what
  • Love 5

Well, I almost skipped this episode on the DVR on the title alone but watched it. Watching Kim and Kourtney try to change the lyrics was funny, it was in their words, using one of their favorites, LITERALLY, the best thing ever:

"riding around the car with my friends, what should we change it to?"

"...."

• Love 1

Kris seemed to enjoy sharing the things Lamar has been going through. Sicko.

Also Cait seems to have Corey's number. Could that exchange have been anymore awkward? Unless I was just imagining tension.

Yeah, I think things aren't too good between Kris and Cait, Kim made a smart comment about her earlier in the show, and Cait didn't seem to thrilled with Kris offering advice about UGGs.

Kris giving the run down on Lamar and what a hero Khloe is for giving up showers for a week, it must have killed her to have to stop filming in order to seem as if she wouldn't exploit the hell out of a tragedy.

Well, I almost skipped this episode on the DVR on the title alone but watched it. Watching Kim and Kourtney try to change the lyrics was funny, it was in their words, using one of their favorites, LITERALLY, the best thing ever:

"riding around the car with my friends, what should we change it to?"

"...."

And Kourtney wanting Kanye to help !!! I can only imagine the lyrics he would have come up with. Very family oriented I'm sure.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Yeah, I think things aren't too good between Kris and Cait, Kim made a smart comment about her earlier in the show, and Cait didn't seem to thrilled with Kris offering advice about UGGs.

I think it's just part of the "show" part compared to the off camera part. In one of the clips of the birthday that wasn't a scene, it showed Caitlyn and Kris posing together with Kris's fake baby and Caitlyn's hand on the tummy. 

I think anything with Corey comes out awkward, because he's so awkward. Kris seemed like she treated him like hired help during the entire episode, which makes his role even more unnecessary. I don't know how Kris doesn't snap and yell at him. 

• Love 2

It's late and I haven't had enough time to digest this episode but first impressions will do for now.

First, Kris and Corey. I am not buying this 'romance' in any way. Corey works for Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun. Kris and Corey met in Spain at designer Riccardo Tisci's 40th birthday party back in August in Ibiza, which J.B. attended, too. Corey seems like a really sweet guy but I don't believe for a minute there's a real romance between him and Kris. Watch them interact when they're alone together. She never looks him in his eyes when he's talking to her. Notice when he goes in for a kiss she does it laughing and they both turn their faces to the left. I don't know what that means exactly but people usually turn their heads to the right to plant a kiss on someone. I think Corey is being paid a good salary to provide Kris with a 'love interest' to save face from losing her husband because he wanted to live as a woman. A woman like Kris has an ego larger than life and having her husband leave her to get some happiness is a huge blow to that ego.

I just don't feel any genuine feelings between Corey and Kris. He's sure trying, but she's not buying.

Second point is this friend of Kris's, Heather McDonald. She's been seen in a few episodes and she was also on the Jeff Lewis show 'Flipping Out'. He was redecorating her home. Heather McDonald's name was also mentioned in ET news last week. Heather was a writer on the now defunct Chelsea Lately talk show. Last week, Heather McDonald appeared on Theo Von and Matthew Cole Weiss’ podcast, Allegedly, where she discussed her time as a writer on E!'s Chelsea Lately talk show from 2007-2014. At one point, McDonald admitted she "100 percent lived in fear" while working on the show. McDonald's remarks prompted Handler to fiercely defend herself. The TV host appeared on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show with her own claims that McDonald had leaked stories about her personal life to a magazine while working on the show. So, Heather McDonald is one of those fame and publicity seeking friends of Kris Jenner that will be showing up more and more.

http://www.etonline.com/news/180548_chelsea_handler_vs_heather_mcdonald_complete_feud_breakdown/

Third comment is all snark and no substance. Kim's breasts have had those dark blue veins for a long time and in this episode she said she just hates them. I have a great idea for Kim, cover those with clothes. There....done.  Kim's 'special' doctor besides her gynecologist did not impress me at all. I'm a medical person and while Kim was having an ultrasound done by this special doctor, I noticed that the doctor barely touched Kim physically. Kim complained that she had gained 10 pounds in a week, the doctor wasn't too concerned. And when Kim complained that her feet and legs were extremely swollen, the doctor passed her hands up Kim's foot and legs but never checked for edema (swelling). Quote; "a little bit is normal but always keep an eye on it". What the hell kind of medical advice is that? Edema of the feet and legs is a diagnostic tool and pressing into the swelling and gauging the degree of edema is important in determining the cause. Edema could be caused by many different things, but the 10 pound weight gain also indicates that in addition to baby weight, Kim had an excessive amount of fluids built up in her tissues. Not a good thing. Her special doctor should have warned her to eliminate any excessive salt in her diet which would include the spicy, salty cheese and chili she dumped on her taco salad.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7

LOL at Khloe’s reason for appreciating Lamar, he liked her when she was fat, now we know why she wouldn't leave him, she didn't have her new body yet.

And Kourtney wanting Kanye to help !!! I can only imagine the lyrics he would have come up with. Very family oriented I'm sure.

Imagine if they had asked Tyga for help, we would have ended up hearing how Kris "stimulates" him.

First, Kris and Corey. I am not buying this 'romance' in any way. Corey works for Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun. Kris and Corey met in Spain at designer Riccardo Tisci's 40th birthday party back in August in Ibiza, which J.B. attended, too. Corey seems like a really sweet guy but I don't believe for a minute there's a real romance between him and Kris. Watch them interact when they're alone together. She never looks him in his eyes when he's talking to her. Notice when he goes in for a kiss she does it laughing and they both turn their faces to the left. I don't know what that means exactly but people usually turn their heads to the right to plant a kiss on someone. I think Corey is being paid a good salary to provide Kris with a 'love interest' to save face from losing her husband because he wanted to live as a woman. A woman like Kris has an ego larger than life and having her husband leave her to get some happiness is a huge blow to that ego.

I just don't feel any genuine feelings between Corey and Kris. He's sure trying, but she's not buying.

They must be paying him a ton of money because she clearly does not give a fuck about him. She barely notices he's in the room, never mind acts like they're dating.

• Love 4

Even when he fixed up her car or whatever, Kris was like, "..thanks"? It's like even she didn't understand why this scripted moment was happening and then tried to play it off like, "I just don't know what to say, no one has ever done this for me before" . Another hilarious moment. 

Kris's idea of gifts is a big old diamond or expensive trinket, not a tricked out car that she'll turn the lease in on on a few months. There's no investment in that. She and Kim are material girls.

If Kris wanted a matte black Range Rover, she would've bought herself one already.

It's gotta be hard buying a gift for a woman that rich and materialistic. She buys everything she wants, and the concepts of modesty or vulgarity don't exist in her world.

• Love 2

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........(referring to this show, not the comments).

Kim.  Being that enormous must be extremely uncomfortable.  Squeezing yourself into sausage-casing dresses cannot be helping.  Here's an idea - dress in loose, comfortable clothing and lay off the taco salads.  Does this woman ever stop eating?  Seriously, she looked miserable throughout the entire episode but I just can't work up too much sympathy for her.  And when she was showing the "doctor" her swollen legs, all I could think of was when Rob greeted her a couple of season ago with, "Hello, Fat Feet."  But it's so not funny when it's happening to Kim.  LOL.

Khloe...your marriage was based on the fact that Lamar loved you even when you were fat?  Is that why he insisted on having your brother move in so he could have someone to drink and play video games with all day long?

Kris, at least act like you're aware Cory is in the same room with you.  Cory - I have no idea what your deal is, but you can do better.  However, having someone constantly over my shoulder telling me to stop stressing out would send my personal stress levels through the roof.  I could feel Kris wanting to brush him off like a pesky mosquito.

Cory and Caitlyn together was so incredibly awkward, but it was the most interesting 15 seconds of the entire show.  Really, I think it's time that Kris realizes her show, as she knows it, is over.  The show is Rob, Scott, and Lamar.  Maybe even throw Cory in there.  The men provided the interest, the snark, the best one-liners and storylines.  The Kardashian women, minus the men, are a snoozefest.

"The Great Kris" was the title of this episode?  Um...???

• Love 6

But how would she not notice her car was missing for a week or however long that takes?

Kris might have been driving one of her other cars during that week like one of her two $250,000 Mercedes G SUVs or her $200,000 Bentley Continental sedan. Who would miss a Range Rover for one week with those alternatives?

• Love 1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........(referring to this show, not the comments).

Kim. Being that enormous must be extremely uncomfortable. Squeezing yourself into sausage-casing dresses cannot be helping. Here's an idea - dress in loose, comfortable clothing and lay off the taco salads. Does this woman ever stop eating? Seriously, she looked miserable throughout the entire episode but I just can't work up too much sympathy for her. And when she was showing the "doctor" her swollen legs, all I could think of was when Rob greeted her a couple of season ago with, "Hello, Fat Feet." But it's so not funny when it's happening to Kim. LOL.

Khloe...your marriage was based on the fact that Lamar loved you even when you were fat? Is that why he insisted on having your brother move in so he could have someone to drink and play video games with all day long?

Kris, at least act like you're aware Cory is in the same room with you. Cory - I have no idea what your deal is, but you can do better. However, having someone constantly over my shoulder telling me to stop stressing out would send my personal stress levels through the roof. I could feel Kris wanting to brush him off like a pesky mosquito.

Cory and Caitlyn together was so incredibly awkward, but it was the most interesting 15 seconds of the entire show. Really, I think it's time that Kris realizes her show, as she knows it, is over. The show is Rob, Scott, and Lamar. Maybe even throw Cory in there. The men provided the interest, the snark, the best one-liners and storylines. The Kardashian women, minus the men, are a snoozefest.

"The Great Kris" was the title of this episode? Um...???

Totally agree, with out the original men Scott, Rob, Lamar, & even add old Bruce, there is no real one liners or anyone to agree with the viewers how stupid the show is! Especially without Scott & Rob, I find the show so boring & these women so selfish! Do they do anything for charities??? Anyway without Scott to make fun of the Kardashian-Jenners and himself the show is not interesting or funny! Kids are cute but not enough of them on the show!

• Love 2

Khloe and Kim both looked like orange oompah-loompah's in this particular segment.

2016-02-01-kuwtk.jpg

Way, way, way WAY too much orange spray tan. And Khloe, it's not the spray tan that makes a person look thinner. It's the loss of body fat that does. Just ask Kim, she certainly didn't look any thinner being orange.

Oompa.jpg

• Love 1

Kim looked less than thrilled during every second of her surprise party, aside from when she was eating.  The whole party was odd.  When they herded everyone into another room so Kim could blow out the candles on her cake, she looked like she was truly over it, Kanye had a weird, fake grin plastered to his face, and it seemed like half the party had wandered into another room...I don't even know.  Between everyone donning pregnant bellies, the awkwardness/hostility that was Caitlyn/Cory, Kris on the phone discussing Lamar's issues, Cory trying to get Kris a drink, Kris not wanting a drink..."weird" does not begin to describe this.  It's like every single person in attendance was given a different script to follow.

• Love 1

Kim is the absolute last woman in the world who'd want to have a pregnancy themed birthday party. Kanye probably thought the idea was cute, but I can see Kim being genuinely hurt and offended. She feels miserable and unattractive while pregnant and probably didn't want to be reminded of that. I haven't seen the episode yet, but that's my two cents based on the comments thus far.

• Love 1

Kris, at least act like you're aware Cory is in the same room with you. Cory - I have no idea what your deal is, but you can do better. However, having someone constantly over my shoulder telling me to stop stressing out would send my personal stress levels through the roof. I could feel Kris wanting to brush him off like a pesky mosquito.

He didn't care about her stress levels, he was bored laying around the house and wanted to get laid.

And please Kim, retire that poor, beige dress.  I can only imagine what it must look like after she takes it off, all stretched out of it's original shape. It reminds me of those sumo wrestler costumes that people wear to bounce into each other.

That pregnant Birthday party? With the ever present Kanye touch of the white flower wall and a bunch of people wearing maternity bumps, some on their asses (barely noticeable in relation to the size of Kim's ass). And what movie did they all see?

The most genuine moment in the whole episode was Kourtney driving to lunch with P chattering in the back seat. I nearly died from her cuteness when she asked Kourtney "was I in your tummy?" " Did I have tiny feet?" 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

The most genuine moment in the whole episode was Kourtney driving to lunch with P chattering in the back seat. I nearly died from her cuteness when she asked Kourtney "was I in your tummy?" " Did I have tiny feet?"

I tried to watch the entire show, but couldn't so I missed this precious scene. 

The kids, Scott and Rob are/were the best parts of this show. Lamar use to be cute on the few occasions he would interact with Mason, it was adorable.   I'm telling you right now if they give Rob a reality show I'm there and I don't want to see any of the Kardashian women on his show.

Maybe Kourtney, but with the kids to visit their uncle.

Edited by represent
  • Love 5

Absolutely no chemistry between Kris and (K)Corey, I don't buy them as friends much less a couple.

Kris asks BruceCaitlyn if she has knee issues, wouldn't that be something you would already know about someone you've been mariied to for 25 years!

Kanye's stupid pregnancy party, at a movie theater and the movie was that Steve Jobs movie! How damn boring that must have been, but I assume he picked that movie because he likens himself to be that sort of a person (Steve Jobs, Bill Gates etc...)

Got more to snark on that is all FOR NOW

• Love 3

Corey creeps me out in every way. I agree that Kris acts like she gives exactly zero fucks about him. How embarrassing and humiliating for him to have to hang all over her (because I'm sure that's what his script told him to do) and then not get one reaction out of her. 

Speaking of no chemistry, I don't think Kim is in to Kanye anymore, if she ever really was. Did anybody else notice that tiny little kiss she gave him when she was "surprised" at her party? Nope, no chemistry.   And why does this family worship every thing Kanye says and does? It infuriates me.

Did you see bruce/caitlyns butt at kims party...definitely had some padding or something going on back there

Yes! She always had a pancake ass, what the hell did she do??  Caitlyn has no time for Corey. Loved it, however awkward it was. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

We're bound to be subjected to the "Girlfriends" song that Kendall, Kim and Kourtney are recording for Kris's birthday bash. I know it's going to be worse than the original one that Kris made in 1985 when she turned 30. (Although I honestly can't imagine it being worse). If anyone has missed watching that video, I'll put it here. There's a lot of people in that video that are recognizable. Worth mentioning is at minute 3:15 is Alex Roldan, the hairdresser that Kris used at the time that was rumored to be the father of Khloe. Right after Alex, is Robert Kardashian who also produced the video, then O.J. Simpson. The rolling credits at the end give Kourtney, Kimberly and Khloe acknowledgment for the lyrics. I doubt they wrote the lyrics for that video since the three girls were just six, five and one year old at the time. Kris got an early start on managing her daughters. Rob was only 4 years old when Kris divorced Robert and married Bruce a month after the divorce was final. A ver impressionable age for sure. No wonder he got so emotionally messed up.

Khloe-Kardashian-and-Alex-Rodan.png

Kanye had a weird, fake grin plastered to his face, and it seemed like half the party had wandered into another room...I don't even know.

Well, if I saw it correctly it looked like Kanye got another flower wall backdrop like they had at their wedding for Kim's birthday party. He was probably excited to spend four days photoshopping it.

Kourtney saying that North called her mom was hilarious. I am sure it was a mistake for North, but I found it funny. Kim did not say anything when Kourtney was giving a play by play of North and Penelope's exchange on the way to ballet.

I figure Kim was joking or at least I hope she was when she said while blowing out her candles that she would take a rough delivery if she got a gorgeous baby.

Ugh Khloe and the non-divorce. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 2

So Kim has no idea how her feet and legs got so big?  I'm sure the churros and other pastries we've seen her shove down her piehole nonstop have NOTHING to do with that.

I hated the matte black Range Rover.  I'd be pissed.  The white was so much nicer.  Besides which, you do not take someone else's car to be repainted without their express knowledge and permission.

The "stress" over planning Kris' birthday party is laughable.  They've only known about her birthday for the last year . . and it's not like they were doing anything other than agreeing.

• Love 2

Well, you know it is so stressful to call up party people-you know the people who will be doing the actual work for the party- and set up times for them to come and set up and stuff. That's so stressful. Picking up a phone. And also, they had to rewrite a song, you guys! That is HARD WORK! 

• Love 1

"The Great Kris" yet just a couple of episodes ago the girls were barely speaking to her.

I thought they handled the Lamar news as best they could - but then Kris couldn't stop talking about it. 

They need to stop trying to make Corey happen - his fawning all over Kris and his "concern" about her stress levels is cringe worthy. He's suffocating.  I've said this before - with all her money, this was the best she could do for her pretend boyfriend.  And the Range Rover - looked horrible and it was obvious Kris wasn't happy. Not at all.

Kim can stop eating on camera any time.  Continually shoveling food in your mouth is not attractive.  Any wonder she gained 10 pounds in a week.

I still believe this show is suffering from the lack of the men that used to be on it - Scott especially added much needed humor.  Corey adds nothing.

• Love 3

I felt sorry for Kris having to endure the ridiculousness of Corey.  His horrible "gift", his pulling at her like a bored child.  I think she deserves a Nobel peace prize for not screaming "I only want you for sex!  Other than that, you can go!"  He doesn't know who she is or what she likes (outside of the bedroom).

I felt sorry for Kim having to endure that horrible, thrown together mess as her birthday party.  They should have let Kylie plan it - close family and dinner wishing you well is just fine for someone in Kim's state.  Clearly Kanye doesn't know his wife at all.

I felt sorry for Kourtney having to hear stories about how her kid's visit to dad in rehab went.

I felt sorry for Kylie because she used to be bubbly and full of obnoxious personality.  Now she can't even smile properly with all the plastic in her face.

I felt sorry for Kendall, being forced by contract and DNA to associate with these people.

I felt sorry for Khloe because she is pathetic.  She wasn't fat before and fat women, can and do find men - and many have enough prospects to be bonafide "slors".   The reason nobody loves you Khloe is because you don't love yourself.

I felt sorry for P because one day her adorableness will give way to the vapid misery we see in rest of her family.

For all the beauty, money, fame, and connections these women have, ultimately have very little.  Not a single one of them has a man who loves them for themselves and knows who they are as people.  Every man they bring in their lives wants their name and their fame.  Scott a long time ago was an exception, but he's been lost to the darkside.  Sad.  Truly sad.

• Love 7

LOL at Khloe’s reason for appreciating Lamar, he liked her when she was fat, now we know why she wouldn't leave him, she didn't have her new body yet.

I have to say - I don't think she has much of a new body.  She is still large and in charge.  Reminds me of Chewbacca, especially with the hair color.

• Love 1

Yeah Khloe's whole speech about Lamer and why she fell for him is.. really, really sad. Like say what you want about these people, but damn, she really felt that way for years? The show was on for quite a few years before she met Lamer and married him and she felt this way about herself? She is basically saying that, right? Like no man ever loved her before Lamer did because she was fat and ugly. How sad is that statement?  The family has alluded to Khloe in the past having problems with her weight when she was younger and they didn't notice this? It colors a lot of things differently for me when I watch reruns like for instance sometimes at like 7 or 8 in the morning, E! will play really old reruns and a few weeks back they played the episode where Khloe was during that no fur naked shoot  and Cait said to her, "don't you think you should maybe try and lose some weight?" like, WTF? I don't know. I try to never talk about anyone's weight ever, I don't know when somebody's going through and I have no room to judge. I never considered Khloe to be fat, I always knew she was taller than Kim and Kourtney and she was always posing with them, but anyway, I'm pretty sure the family has alluded to Khloe having issues with her weight so the fact that Caityn would say something like that to her is off the charts to me. 

The only one I really like is Kendall. 

• Love 3

For the first time I actually felt sorry for Kim.  Clearly she wasn't into the big surprise party, it was basically all about Kanye and how fantastically amazing he is at planning the party.  Kim hates being pregnant so why on earth would he make that the theme of the party??  They seem to love the idea of each other - Kanye has a Barbie doll who he can dress up however he wants with no complaints and Kim has an A-Lister (In their minds) rapper with Grammy's and connections to Beyonce.  

Corey has two months, tops.  Kris won't even look at him when he talks to her, she is always on her phone.  It's really rude, even if he is a paid extra.  

• Love 4

I felt sorry for Kris having to endure the ridiculousness of Corey.  His horrible "gift", his pulling at her like a bored child.  I think she deserves a Nobel peace prize for not screaming "I only want you for sex!  Other than that, you can go!"  He doesn't know who she is or what she likes (outside of the bedroom).

Kris is the one who hired Corey to be her pretend boyfriend. If he’s not working out, all she has to do is replace him with another fee-for-service younger man. I’m sure there are a lot of them around. The only people who have to “endure” Corey are her family and the remaining faithful viewers of this show.

I have to say - I don't think she has much of a new body. She is still large and in charge. Reminds me of Chewbacca, especially with the hair color.

I was going to say, as much as Khloe claims to work out, she really doesn't look all that much different. She lost some weight, but she's hardly a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Not that you need to be a size 0 to be attractive, but they're over playing the "Khloe is soooo hot now" angle.

• Love 3

Seeing Khloe last week on Kocktails With Khloe was actually the first time I thought it was noticable how much weight she lost. When I saw a promo pic for that episode I thought they photoshopped her legs, but then watching the actual show her legs looked REALLY skinny in that skirt she had on. I don't think she's outrageously hot but IMO she does look a lot better especially the blonde hair.

Yeah Khloe's whole speech about Lamer and why she fell for him is.. really, really sad. Like say what you want about these people, but damn, she really felt that way for years? The show was on for quite a few years before she met Lamer and married him and she felt this way about herself? She is basically saying that, right? Like no man ever loved her before Lamer did because she was fat and ugly. How sad is that statement? The family has alluded to Khloe in the past having problems with her weight when she was younger and they didn't notice this? It colors a lot of things differently for me when I watch reruns like for instance sometimes at like 7 or 8 in the morning, E! will play really old reruns and a few weeks back they played the episode where Khloe was during that no fur naked shoot and Cait said to her, "don't you think you should maybe try and lose some weight?" like, WTF? I don't know. I try to never talk about anyone's weight ever, I don't know when somebody's going through and I have no room to judge. I never considered Khloe to be fat, I always knew she was taller than Kim and Kourtney and she was always posing with them, but anyway, I'm pretty sure the family has alluded to Khloe having issues with her weight so the fact that Caityn would say something like that to her is off the charts to me.

The only one I really like is Kendall.

Khloe is full of shit. She's talked plenty of getting laid by older guys as s teen . Maybe the high school kids weren't into dating her, but she said she was fucking thirty year olds. She was quite vocal about it when she was defending Kylies romance with Tyga. And teen boys will take a blow job from anything resembling a woman.

• Love 2

I was going to say, as much as Khloe claims to work out, she really doesn't look all that much different. She lost some weight, but she's hardly a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Not that you need to be a size 0 to be attractive, but they're over playing the "Khloe is soooo hot now" angle.

That's because she added the giant ass. She probably had lipo in all the places she wanted to be smaller, & then had it all injected into her ass.

• Love 2

Corey is Kris's paid piece. He's window dressing. They're fuck buddies at the most.

Kim and Kanye. I believe they love....themselves, but not each other. Kim loves herself and Kanye loves himself. They love the benefits each other brings to the table, but that's it.

Khloe has always been desperate for a man,.no wonder Lam Lam and Khloe got married in a month.

• Love 1

Kim and Kanye, it's like when they look at each other, it's a mirror reflecting their own image back to them, and since each cares only for them self, it's love. I can only imagine their conversations, each rambling on about themselves and hearing the other as agreeing with every word.

• Love 4