Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: The Great Kris

• Start Topic

Kanye has a Barbie doll who he can dress up however he wants with no complaints and Kim has an A-Lister (In their minds) rapper with Grammy's and connections to Beyonce.

This perfectly sums up the Kim and Kanye marriage.

I felt sorry for Kendall, being forced by contract and DNA to associate with these people.

I really hope she reaches a point soon where her career doesn't hinge on being on this show anymore, so she can go off and do her own thing. Because she seems to be the only one left with any sense on this show.

• Love 2

This show is becoming boring. They've become so obsessed with their image and so self-absorbed that they're no longer interesting. Now all the men have disappeared or gone crazy and well the show now... sucks. I used to look forward to Lamar, Bruce and Rob scenes.

Also, during the whole Lamar fiasco they said there were cameras following them around, so maybe the footage wasn't aired but it sure as hell was captured.

• Love 3

I know the whole Corey thing has to be fake because no way would Kris put up with him except for the cameras. What a pest! No way does anyone butt into Kris' business like that.

Color me shocked that no Lamar footage made it on to the show. Guess that's why Kris had to drop all the gossip.

I wonder if Kim approached Kanye and told him that, being pregnant and exhausted, she didn't want a big party for her birthday.  And then Kanye, being Kanye and wanting to show off his wealth, style, and party-planning expertise, went ahead and did it anyway.

Without the men, this is a show about women who pet their hair, wear too much makeup, discuss each other based only on how they look that day, throw extravagant parties, and have awkward and boring conversations that consist of long shots of them staring at each other and someone ending a scene with the word "Yeah."  Pretty sure this show is on its last legs, unless Kris can figure out a way to get Lamar, Scott and Rob, with their respective dramas, back on board.

• Love 8

I wonder if Kim approached Kanye and told him that, being pregnant and exhausted, she didn't want a big party for her birthday.  And then Kanye, being Kanye and wanting to show off his wealth, style, and party-planning expertise, went ahead and did it anyway.

Without the men, this is a show about women who pet their hair, wear too much makeup, discuss each other based only on how they look that day, throw extravagant parties, and have awkward and boring conversations that consist of long shots of them staring at each other and someone ending a scene with the word "Yeah."  Pretty sure this show is on its last legs, unless Kris can figure out a way to get Lamar, Scott and Rob, with their respective dramas, back on board.

Yes laurakaye, the conversations with the constant yeah, yeah, yeah and head nodding. Oh so stimulating. What a bunch of morons. Pick up a book and read something people or get out in the world and see how other people live. I agree that without the guys, these women appear even more vacant of any intelligence and emotional depth. No personalities beyond their obsession with their looks and the money they continue to rake in. Sad, really sad.

have awkward and boring conversations that consist of long shots of them staring at each other and someone ending a scene with the word "Yeah."

I can't stop laughing, this describes exactly what happens perfectly.

• Love 3

So - I listened to that lovely song Tyga wrote (ode to Kylie)... wow.

Ok, here is my question, referencing the lyrics "she's a big girl dog when she's stimulated," I have to ask, is it:

she's a big girl, dog, when she's stimulated

or

she's a big girl dog when she's stimulated

Is he speaking to a friend, calling him "dog" and letting him know that she's a big girl?  OR is he just saying that she is a big girl dog (like she's a grown up bitch in heat)???  Much like the old saying "eats, shoots and leaves vs eats shoots and leaves," the comma can really change things.

• Love 1

Oh my GOD you are so right.  Nothing HAPPENS on this show.  They stare at their phones, they pet their hair, they discuss a drama happening... somewhere to someone, and they talk about and go to parties where no one looks happy... and you are so right about the "yeah" conversations.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1

OMG, he's a damn pedophile, and it's the first one. I believe it's him talking to one of his fellow pedophiles,  his "dogs," about the minor Kylie being legal as long as she's sexually stimulated. 

Is there another word besides nasty?

Oh yeah, criminal

Edited by represent
  • Love 5

OMG, he's a damn pedophile, and it's the first one. I believe it's him talking to one of his fellow pedophiles,  his "dogs," about the minor Kylie being legal as long as she's sexually stimulated. 

Is there another word besides nasty?

Oh yeah, criminal

Hold.  The.  Phone.

Tyga wrote this about Kylie?  And Tyga is still allowed to come within 500 feet of her?  And Kris Jenner invites Tyga to family gatherings?  And where is Caitlyn in this?  And how is this remotely okay with any of Kylie's older sisters?  And...I don't have any more questions?  Because my brain hurts.

• Love 4

Hold.  The.  Phone.

Tyga wrote this about Kylie?  And Tyga is still allowed to come within 500 feet of her?  And Kris Jenner invites Tyga to family gatherings?  And where is Caitlyn in this?  And how is this remotely okay with any of Kylie's older sisters?  And...I don't have any more questions?  Because my brain hurts.

They probably think its romantic. I mean Kanye waxed poetically about fucking Kim on a sink and Kris still thinks he shits ice cream. 

• Love 6

Hold.  The.  Phone.

LOL This came up in the Kylie thread, scroll down to the post by ramble

Hold.  The.  Phone.

Tyga wrote this about Kylie?  And Tyga is still allowed to come within 500 feet of her?  And Kris Jenner invites Tyga to family gatherings?  And where is Caitlyn in this?  And how is this remotely okay with any of Kylie's older sisters?  And...I don't have any more questions?  Because my brain hurts.

I don't listened to his music, but I was responding this post below:

So - I listened to that lovely song Tyga wrote (ode to Kylie)... wow.

Ok, here is my question, referencing the lyrics "she's a big girl dog when she's stimulated," I have to ask, is it:

or

she's a big girl dog when she's stimulated

Is he speaking to a friend, calling him "dog" and letting him know that she's a big girl?  OR is he just saying that she is a big girl dog (like she's a grown up bitch in heat)???  Much like the old saying "eats, shoots and leaves vs eats shoots and leaves," the comma can really change things.

I like to see them all eating.... In a sea of Real Housewives who never eat, I think that is ONE thing that models healthy behaviour to the younger viewers.

I agree 100%. I used to watch RHOB and it would drive me bonkers to see those women putting out elaborate spreads of food and none of it would ever get touched. It's like they compete to see who can out-starve one another. They sure do love their booze, though.

• Love 3