Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think Kylie is going to end up with even more issues than the rest. Her future scares me. I think she's straight up doomed.

I can see serious drug issues in her future. She was given too much at too young an age and never had any rules or boundaries. That's pretty much a recipe for disaster when it comes to celebrity offspring. Kylie also doesn't have a real career that she can be proud of like Kendall.

• Love 2

Kylie and I am sure the rest of them have the what I like to call the "Oprah effect." You know back when Oprah had her show and would do the annual favorite things show and every product she mentioned sales went up 100%, so short of the Kardashian/Jenners committing mass murder they'll be here to stay unfortunately.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/28/kylie-jenner-dead-sports-leggings/

Edited by carolinagirl81

Wow if I didn't know who Kylie was, I'd think she was a 35 year-old former stripper desperate to land a sugar daddy before she hits her expiration date. I live in Vegas, so trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Kylie has none of the glow or effortless beauty you see in most young girls. How sad.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Kendall, not Kylie, is the one who posted that pic on Instagram.

Oh, you're right, my brain read Kylie, probably because it seems like a Kylie thing to do. I can't even imagine Kendall doing it.

This Mashable article about the tragic breakup is pretty funny. This part in particular I found touching since I'm not familiar with all of Tyga's "music".

Well, at least we have the art they inspired.

"They say she young, she should have waited. She a big girl, dawg, when she stimulated," Tyga rapped in the cleverly titled "$timulated."

Or maybe you're a romantic and "Pleazer" is more your speed: "Hit it, just stuff that Kardashian pussy. Business-minded, but most of all she nasty for me. She wetter than Niagara Falls.”

Truly a loss for us all. Hold your loved ones close tonight — happiness is fleeting.

• Love 5

Hit it, just stuff that Kardashian pussy. Business-minded, but most of all she nasty for me. She wetter than Niagara Falls.

Um, he "wrote" a rap that that included the lyric "Kardashian pussy" & the K clan was OK with that? WTF is wrong with this family? I looked up when the song came out & found this. He's trying to say the song was written when he was with Blac Chyna. Of course it was, that must have been before she changed her name to Blac Chyna & went by her real name, Blac Kardashian. Kris Jenner should have cut this pisant little boy down to size for that song, instead, she's probably hoping it gets a gold record so that she can hang it in her office.

• Love 5

Um, he "wrote" a rap that that included the lyric "Kardashian pussy" & the K clan was OK with that? WTF is wrong with this family? I looked up when the song came out & found this. He's trying to say the song was written when he was with Blac Chyna. Of course it was, that must have been before she changed her name to Blac Chyna & went by her real name, Blac Kardashian. Kris Jenner should have cut this pisant little boy down to size for that song, instead, she's probably hoping it gets a gold record so that she can hang it in her office.

If you have the stomach for it you should check out the entire song.  I knew Kylie had a real prize on her hands when he rapped about how her vagina juice is like orange juice in the morning and how he's catching a felony for licking her ass. The epitome of class right there!

• Love 4

I tried to get through the lyrics but they were honestly disgusting. I know some people have different tastes & I may not like what someone else likes, I get that, but my goodness that garbage was just vile. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around that even being recorded. I feel slightly sick for reading the portion I did.

• Love 4

So now Kylie is telling peeps to just chill after being shown with Tyga again. So I guess true love still reigns supreme.

True love or Kylie's getting some excellent sex that's got her all confused and dumb on top of her being a "baby"

• Love 1

True love or Kylie's getting some excellent sex that's got her all confused and dumb on top of her being a "baby"

Yeah I highly doubt it's true love though at her age she may think it is. I hope this isn't the beginning of a break-up and get back together scenario repeated ad nauseam.

• Love 1

Fwiw Tyga was at Diddys birthday bash and Kylie wasn't with him and wasn't at the party at all. Kris, kourtney, Kendall and Kanye were there.

But Kris really loves Tyga !!! She cares about him and he'll always be a part of the family!!!

I always laugh when she gives that speech. She hates Scott and was always hoping Kourtney would dump him. But suddenly she's crying over him and vowing that he'll

always be part of the family.

• Love 1

But Kris really loves Tyga !!! She cares about him and he'll always be a part of the family!!!

I always laugh when she gives that speech. She hates Scott and was always hoping Kourtney would dump him. But suddenly she's crying over him and vowing that he'll

always be part of the family.

Shit 3 kids and many years later Scott has been actively in the family more than any other sister's partner. So I'd say whatever crocodile tears PimpMomma Kris is crying about Scott I could believe, she probably doesn't hate, hate Scott but hate his disease and it causing him to treat Kourtney and their family like shit. (Scott and Kourt's family)

• Love 2

Fwiw Tyga was at Diddys birthday bash and Kylie wasn't with him and wasn't at the party at all. Kris, kourtney, Kendall and Kanye were there.

Why is Kris at Diddy's birthday party? Are they buddies?

• Love 1

Kris is buddies with everyone!!!

It looks like someone cut out the pattern pieces of a dress and didn't bother sewing it together. One size fits all!!

Shit 3 kids and many years later Scott has been actively in the family more than any other sister's partner. So I'd say whatever crocodile tears PimpMomma Kris is crying about Scott I could believe, she probably doesn't hate, hate Scott but hate his disease and it causing him to treat Kourtney and their family like shit. (Scott and Kourt's family)

I doubt she hates him, but she's already pushing Kourtney to date and her boytoy Corey is telling her that her sons need lions in the house. As if their father is just so easily replaced.

• Love 2

Puff Daddy was in her 60th birthday video. Her son wasn't, but Puffy was.

And yeah, I call him Puff Daddy.

Topic? That's a terrible outfit on Miss Jenner which does nothing for her body. It looks very cheap. Kendall also looked pretty awful. 

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 1

Topic? That's a terrible outfit on Miss Jenner which does nothing for her body. It looks very cheap. Kendall also looked pretty awful. 

I want to know why they're even there, neither one has anything to do with music, unless you count Kylie screwing Tyga.

• Love 3

Kylie has the taste (fashion-wise) of a day shift stripper... How dreadful.

I saw someone write on an Instagram post that the outfit from the awards show looked like something out of a kinky sex shop. I thought that was quite a fitting comment.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 1

I saw someone write on an Instagram post that the outfit from the awards show looked like something out of a kinky sex shop. I thought that was quite a fitting comment.

I had the same thought. Kendall looked edgy and fashionable. Kylie looked like a sex show dom.

I think that's exactly how Kylie wanted to look.

• Love 1

Kris and Diddy have been really chummy for a while. I remember he even co-hosted for her on her short lived talk show.

Their kids are friendly as well .Quincy was at Kendall's party and Kendall was at Christian's 17th a couple of months back