Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Making Memories

• Start Topic

The couples get spiritual counsel to increase joy in their relationships. Also: Samantha and Neil work on communication; David tries to accept that Ashley is not physically attracted to him; and Tres and Vanessa talk about having a family.

Hey all - I moved (not Deleted, just Moved) all the non-episode-discussing posts over to the Brides & Grooms topic. That's where posts about general rating, ranking and discussing of the couples belong.

The posts were all great, and there's plenty of lively discussion to be had on these topics, and we are not trying to stifle it - we just want to avoid confusing people, or making people read through a bunch of non-relevant posts to get to stuff about the episode. 

If you have questions about what goes where, please PM me. Happy posting!

• Love 6

Anybody know when we will see Intimacy, Part 2?  They had Part 1...shouldn't 2 follow right after?

It airs in 2 weeks, on the 9th of February. There's a post in the Social media thread that provides a description for all the remaining episodes. 

• Love 1

I wondered about that also, but since there isn't any intimacy they must have moved to making memories. HA!

I swear if tonight's episode is as boring as the past ones, this might be the last one I watch. I can't take any more of the same old stuff again.

We have it memorized now. Ashley married a stranger and Neil isn't manly enough.

• Love 2

I thought it was interesting when David asked Ashley, "so are you just waiting for the clock to run down?" or something like that and she said, "I can't answer that right now."  So basically she's waiting for the clock to run down and for the experiment to be over.  

• Love 20

When they make Ashley up for her talking heads, they don't think to deal with that mustache?

Did Sam's grandmother cook out of a box? Seriously... I dunno, Neil, you wouldn't get far in Williamsburg if you don't know from a potato pancake.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 8

The David/Ashley heart to heart was full of so many dead eyes...

Sam has an apple watch! So jealous. Apple watches make anyone sexy.

Touch knees and hands on hands... I don't know. It doesn't seem like that much of an intimate gesture to me.

Ashley... can you smile? And why can't she say one nice thing about him? Did they edit it out? She did it just fine in the confessional.

Tres and Vanessa are cute together, holding hands and talking to each other. Tres has such a wonderful smile. It's nice to see people on this show smile.

I think David is harping on the attractiveness issue too much. He needs to let that part go. That's just his ego coming out. But I appreciate Ashley's honestly "I feel like things are stacked up against us." David, just needs to give it a rest. When he says he's gonna go harder, that sort of scares me. If he thinks being the ultimate alpha male is the answer, that's definitely not it. I'm honestly not sure what the answer is.

• Love 5

I think it's very interesting what Ashley says in her talking heads compared to what she says to David.

I've been convinced for a while that Ashley joined this show under false pretenses, that she never intended to make the marriage work, just run down the clock. I know there's been debate over whether the cast is paid, but I believe Ashley joined just for the paycheck.

So I think she wouldn't (not, couldn't) say three things she likes about David to his face because she doesn't want to give the man an inch of hope. In her warped view of things, I think she believes she's being ethical and decent by not encouraging him to think there's a chance in hell. In her TH, she managed just fine to compliment him. She's a phony.

Plenty of attractive women playing kickball. If Dave really doesn't know how to date, then he needs to buy a couple of books, talk to his friends, slow himself down.

--------

Sam is an awful person. Just the worst.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 13

The David/Ashley heart to heart was full of so many dead eyes...

Sam has an apple watch! So jealous. Apple watches make anyone sexy.

Touch knees and hands on hands... I don't know. It doesn't seem like that much of an intimate gesture to me.

Ashley... can you smile? And why can't she say one nice thing about him? Did they edit it out? She did it just fine in the confessional.

Tres and Vanessa are cute together, holding hands and talking to each other. Tres has such a wonderful smile. It's nice to see people on this show smile.

I think David is harping on the attractiveness issue too much. He needs to let that part go. That's just his ego coming out. But I appreciate Ashley's honestly "I feel like things are stacked up against us." David, just needs to give it a rest. When he says he's gonna go harder, that sort of scares me. If he thinks being the ultimate alpha male is the answer, that's definitely not it. I'm honestly not sure what the answer is.

I think David was harping on the attraction issue because he was so disappointed she didn't tell him earlier. Edited by ctbabe
  • Love 11

So I think she wouldn't (not, couldn't) say three things she likes about David to his face because she doesn't want to give the man an inch of hope. In her warped view of things, I think she believes she's being ethical and decent by not encouraging him to think there's a chance in hell. In her TH, she managed just fine to compliment him. She's a phony

That would be my guess too, that she thinks she's being kind and ethical by not encouraging him in any way.

I also suspect that it annoys her that he acts like he has feelings for her on camera when there is really no feeling in either side.

Just boggles the mind that she's on the show at all. I wonder if she was a last minute replacement for someone else.

Edited by aethera
Fixed the quote issue :)
  • Love 2

It annoys me how Sam and Neil keep saying they left that perfectly nice house because it was "old". Some people would kill to live in a house like that. Makes them seem like a couple of little twats!

• Love 12

David's feelings were hurt for sure but I think, more than that, the lightbulb went off that there's zero chance Ashley will say yes when the six weeks are completed. That realization hit him hard. He stopped combing his hair, and he was in his undershirt and socks when they looked at the wedding album! Dave was really committed, poor guy.

Imagine if one of the guys ever told a wife that there was no physical attraction?! I think a woman would walk out on the spot.

• Love 14

This has moved from depressing to beyond! I just feel awful watching Neil and David navigate their marriages with these cold fish.

I'd love to know why the so-called experts are being so easy on Sam and Ashley. No mention in the therapy sessions of Sam refusing to give Neil a key or give him an inch of her precious closet space? Or of Ashley's complete and total narcissism in her approach to marriage? I swear I lost count of all the "me, me, me" and "I, I, I" we heard tonight. It's never "us" or "David's feelings."

Vanessa and Tres are adorable, but I'm reserving judgment. They're still in the honeymoon phase, even more so than most newlyweds.

• Love 14

Sandy Springs is a nice area.  I think they may have thrown in that "transfer and traffic" situation to mollify the owner/landlord.  That seems so fake but I am getting addicted to this show because I really like Tres and Vanessa and hope it works out well for them.  As for David and Ashley, he deserves more respect.  

• Love 3
Sam is an awful person. Just the worst.

I agree, but I think she believes she is just soooo cute. In an earlier episode she complained that Neil was different in front of the cameras, but all those faces she was making during their Dr. Joseph homework was pure mugging for the cameras, IMO. I think she believes that she comes off as adorably quirky, but she really comes off as obnoxiously-lacking-in-self-awareness quirky.

• Love 12

Vanessa and Tres continue to be in an earlier season of MAFS where people actually gave this thing a chance.

Sam was less annoying. I assume she's leveling off before the next bout of crazy. If I were Neil, I wouldn't let Sam prepare any of my food.

Ashley can show emotions around David. Mostly, the emotion is anger. I don't know if Ashley had no intention of staying with anyone, but their relationship is over.

• Love 9

This show is making me sad so not sure why I keep watching. I do take comfort in knowing when this is all over,David and Neil will have plenty of women to choose from and that men will run quickly away from Sam and Ashley terrified to have anything to do with them.

• Love 22

Did anyone else notice Neil trying to open up at the table while Sam disinterestedly looked down and gulped mouthful after mouthful of soup?

YES! It made me cringe to see her not even look at him and regard anything he was saying while he was obviously opening up about HIS family ties. I'm sure it was heavily edited, but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have a response other than transitioning the conversation directly to her. Sad.

• Love 13

Another reason I think Ashley is just running down the clock is that stunt she pulled with writing that one sentence in her journal. Something like "yes I agree there is a lot to discuss but I am just exhausted." Come on. Did you see David's face when she read that?

The woman has an MSW and is back in school for nursing. She knows how to put a couple of paragraphs together. She's just laying it on thick to Dave and the audience that her lack of attraction is a fact she can't overcome.

I can't get over Ashleys underhandedness in this thing. You've got to be a not-very-nice person to join something like MAFS just for the paycheck. Actually, I think Sam did the same thing. If they start giving Sam a redemption edit and get her to say yes to Neil, I will flat out not believe it.

The "experts" picked those two! Why?

• Love 14

This show is making me sad so not sure why I keep watching. I do take comfort in knowing when this is all over,David and Neil will have plenty of women to choose from and that men will run quickly away from Sam and Ashley terrified to have anything to do with them.

That's what I think the 'tease' about David texting some woman to invite her for drinks is supposed to be about. I'm sure David gets lots of offers... IMHO, 'ginger' men are adorable and David is in that category. Also, I got a good look at his body while they were playing kickball - looks like he could lose 15 or 20 lbs., but that describes most non-obese Americans.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3

Everything I've already said just continues to become more apparent.  About 3 episodes ago when Ashley said "If you don't have anything good to say don't say it at all", I said she told herself she was being ethical with David by not telling him about the non-attraction, meanwhile the real truth is she thinks that if she doesn't address the issue she can't be accused of being the bad guy.  Also if she puts in any effort whatsoever she can't be accused of leading him on.  It's all about HER and not about his feelings whatsoever.  The only difference now is that David sees right through her BS and has her number.  She is either deceiving him or THAT immature!  That's it in a nutshell with her - She is acting all innocent but meanwhile she's gaslighting the poor guy!  I don't blame him one bit for being angry and showing it to her.  I don't buy that a woman studying Social Work would not be able to tell something that important to another human being.  When she said she didn't know how to tell him because he was her husband, I thought to myself, what did they trap some poor 12 year old off the street and force them to have an adult relationship but they couldn't pull it off?  It's even MORE important that she puts her big girl pants on and tells the guy under those circumstances!

• Love 8

Imagine if one of the guys ever told a wife that there was no physical attraction?! I think a woman would walk out on the spot.

ITA, I said that last week myself - Either that or if she were desperate she'd try to vamp the guy with lingerie and sexy poses.  Under the circumstances I think David is being downright gentlemanly about it!  I think he is also not taking it to heart (at least not visibly) as any reflection on his attractiveness, which is good.  I'd hate it if his confidence were diminished as a result.  Good for him!

It annoys me how Sam and Neil keep saying they left that perfectly nice house because it was "old". Some people would kill to live in a house like that. Makes them seem like a couple of little twats!

I know, it especially annoys me because their house looks a lot like mine, at least from the outside!  I agree that some rooms could have used a little renovation inside - It just wasn't as nice as the other houses (or mine) when I really looked at it.  But to say it was "old" - They reminded me of the twats on "House Hunters who look at a 5 year old gorgeous kitchen and pronounce it "outdated".  God forgive me but even though Neil does not deserve Sam and is probably a decent guy, he is looking more like a humorless twat hipster from Brooklyn every week.  And I don't like that very much.

• Love 4

So David and Ashley went to the park. My first thought was, "OMG, she's actually in public with him again?!" My second thought was, "Aw, how cute, she's actually trying to be a good sport." Third Thought, "Probably just out there hoping his dark-haired friend would show up."

Vanessa and Tres seem to be pleased so far, but Tres looked a little annoyed how she kept giggling over his simple taco recipe. Her giggling through everything (on camera) got old quick, and now giggling as a put down on your hubby's first proud meal--borderline not cool at all.

• Love 6

I think sex has very little to do with why David is upset with Ashley at this point.  It's because she withheld the truth from him and also hasn't acted like she is open to the possibility of finding him attractive, despite her protests to the contrary.  She acts like she is open to seeing if her attraction for him grows, but she's not acting in a way that would go along with that and he can tell she's faking it.  She is still acting like she doesn't want to give him an inch because it might get him somewhere with her, so he is right to be upset because he knows she's either lying to him or lying to herself and him about it.

• Love 8

Tres, I believe the word you're looking for is "nachos." But if "salad" makes you feel better....

I'm not Jewish, so I have no clue if matzo and latkes are traditionally made from boxes, but sure. Let's do it how grandma used to, Sam.

I really hate the experts trying to justify their obvious failure with these matches. It's not the "stress"! Repeat after me: you. fucked. up.

I thought of a great title to represent the show this season - "Making a Murderer". Oh, wait. Taken. Damn it.

• Love 17

I now officially have crushes on both Neil & David. It's funny because I didn't find either of them attractive at first, but I do now. And I'm not married to them! I think both Sam & Ash are really screwing up something that could be really good.

I said before that I see why they matched Sam & Neil. Their personalities compliment each other & they should work but they don't. I finally understand why now. When they were supposed to be looking into each other's eyes, Sam was acting like an ass. It's Sam... she's just so immature. Both she & Mustashley keep saying about how they don't see their husbands as anything other than friends. They're the reason for that! It's their fault! When they were eating soup, Sam said that she was glad to hear Neil open up, but it didn't look like she was really listening to what he was saying at all. They're not going to move back into another place together because Sam doesn't want to.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see a few of the guys that Sam used to date.

And Ashley. She couldn't even think of THREE things she likes about David?? She can tell herself she's giving this process 100% all she wants, but she's not trying AT ALL. David is doing everything he can to try & make this work & it's unfortunate that they matched him with her. WTF were these "experts" thinking?? Did they not talk to her at all before matching her? I just don't understand what she wants from David. I don't understand what she wants in a guy. Does she not like a guy that treats her like a princess? That's patient, thoughtful, & sweet? I honestly just can't understand her & why she signed up for this show in the first place. I loved it when David asked her what she expected to happen... He needs to start pushing back a little bit. There's not that much time left.

I'd love to see her ex too, she couldn't have had more than one. She's not that pretty, she has no personality & she's a shallow bitch. Oh & she has a mustache.

It's only a matter of time before Vanessa screws her marriage up too. She's too insecure & for some reason, she just doesn't seem to really trust Tres. He's never given her a reason not to, he's a great guy too, as far as I can tell. (I wish there were more guys like Neil, David, & Tres, especially around where I live!)

This season kind of sucks. I've only seen last season & this season. Last season with Jaclyn & Ryan, I wasn't sure if they were going to stay together or get divorced. We pretty much know how this season will end.

• Love 7

I now officially have crushes on both Neil & David. It's funny because I didn't find either of them attractive at first, but I do now. And I'm not married to them! I think both Sam & Ash are really screwing up something that could be really good.

I said before that I see why they matched Sam & Neil. Their personalities compliment each other & they should work but they don't. I finally understand why now. When they were supposed to be looking into each other's eyes, Sam was acting like an ass. It's Sam... she's just so immature. Both she & Mustashley keep saying about how they don't see their husbands as anything other than friends. They're the reason for that! It's their fault! When they were eating soup, Sam said that she was glad to hear Neil open up, but it didn't look like she was really listening to what he was saying at all. They're not going to move back into another place together because Sam doesn't want to.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see a few of the guys that Sam used to date.

I think Sam's old boyfriends are going to stay in witness protection.

• Love 12

And Ashley. She couldn't even think of THREE things she likes about David?? She can tell herself she's giving this process 100% all she wants, but she's not trying AT ALL.

I have to wonder what really happened in that scene.  They showed Ashley hesitating a lot and saying "this is so hard" in response to the question, but they never showed her finally saying anything.  They just cut to a talking head of David complaining about how it shouldn't be so hard for her and that Ashley was doing everything half assedly.  I can't say that I blame him based on what we saw (and in general), but what did she actually say in response to that question or did she fudge out on it altogether?  I saw some selective editing there and it's making me wonder if they're trying to make Ashley look even worse than she already is.  I don't doubt that what they have shown us has a lot of truth to it, but why leave that part out?  Unless they're really being kind to her by leaving it out!  It may have made her look even worse!

• Love 3

Full disclosure: one of my biggest personality flaws is giving other people the benefit of the doubt, long after that consideration should expire. I've absolutely done that with both Ashley and Sam, despite most of you calling them out on their behavior from the earliest episodes.

Ashley: there is no doubt in my mind Ashley studied the first season of MAFS, and saw how while Jamie admitted to having no attraction to Doug when they met, she let her guard down and eventually fell in love with him. When Ashley met David at the alter, and didn't feel an immediate physical attraction to him, I believe she made a conscious decision to behave in such a way that would guarantee she would never become attracted to him, no matter what he did or what kind of person he turned out to be.

Since then, I believe she's spent every moment concentrating solely on her lack of physical attraction for David, ensuring he never touches her, even casually. Although many have said she's doing that so as not to encourage David, I think it has more to do with preventing herself from feeling anything for him. Because if you don't allow physical intimacy to build naturally, it's likely you'll never develop it.

All that BS in her TH's about "trying" is just that - BS. The only thing she's "trying" to do is get through the six weeks so she can get out.

Sam: I liked Sam in the beginning. I really did. Her quirkiness, sense of humor, and she seemed like such a down to earth person who really wanted to make it work. But everything she has done since the wedding contradicts that. Like Ashley, she has spent more time pushing Neil away that trying to draw him closer. The clincher for me was when she began making funny faces at Neil during the intimacy exercise. I wanted to slap those faces right off of her.

Funny how at the wedding she was talking about how she felt guided from the beyond by her grandmother in this process. What's the matter now? Did grandma suddenly disconnect the spectral phone she was using to connect with Sam and stop advising her? I sincerely doubt Sam's behavior towards Neil is "grandma approved."

I'm now middle aged, and over the years one of the most important life-lessons I've learned is how little feeling instant physical/sexual attraction for someone predicts the possibility of a successful, long-term relationship. It just doesn't. As a matter of fact, I believe it often prevents us from learning those things about a person that determine whether we truly are compatible on a deeper level. Yet many young people today base whether they want to pursue a relationship solely on whether they feel that physical/sexual attraction with someone when they first meet. It's interesting that among my contemporaries (those that I still remain in contact with from when I was a teenager) that have that mindset are still single. If they don't feel some level of chemistry with someone right off the bat, they dismiss them and move on.

David and Neil are both good men, and like others have said, when this "experiment" is over they'll have women flocking to them. Hopefully, they'll find women who  deserve and appreciate what they can bring to a relationship, and will treat them with the same kindness, respect, and love they deserve. Ashley and Sam don't, and neither David or Neil should have to spend the rest of their lives trying to prove themselves to their spouses, when neither Ashley nor Sam are willing to meet them halfway.

• Love 12

Ashley has a very odd problem: She regards the most innocent of questions or "assignments" in a sexual way. "Where do you like to be kissed?" As David showed, she could've said, "Cleveland!" Or "Note three nice things about David." She could've said, "He has all four limbs!" But no; her mind goes elsewhere and ties her tongue.

Finally I noted Vanessa's incessant giggling. Is she simply very nervous about being around Tres?

• Love 3

Sam and Neil - The mugging and faces were awful and good for Neil for maintaining his composure.  Don't talk about family and ethnic history and then prepare the 'traditional' meal out of a box (I didn't even know they made latke mix....gross).  I'm Italian and I would never think about going on and on about my heritage and food in its culture and then open up a jar of Prego.

Vanessa and Tres - Why do I have the sneaky suspicion that they both have already checked out however are just playing it up for the camera.  While I do think that they truly like each other and are probably attracted as well, I just think that Vanessa does not think that Tres is marriage material at this time and Tres also does not really want to be tied down right now...and all of a sudden. 

Ms. Spock and David - 1. I like your dedication to the experiment 2. I like how you have been patient with me. 3. I like your kindness.  That took me three seconds, didn't have to really think about it, and didn't lead him on.  Was that sooo difficult Ashley?  I, like the rest of us, cannot understand why she would even sign up for this type of show (and kudos for David for FINALLY confronting her with that) but I cannot understand how she was cast.  I would think that not only would the 'experts' have to give her the green light but also the casting agents.  And there is NO way I can believe that she interviewed well as she seems as if she would fold under any sort of pressure let alone countless meetings and interviews with the experts and casting agents.  As far as the big reveal next week about David reaching out to another woman for drinks, I now truly believe that this is all staged and BS.  Why would she at this point even confront him about it...I'm sure she was told to do so.  And of course I am just speculating here, but didn't she say something to the effect that 'I understand that you asked a woman out for drinks'....he is in sales and could have easily been talking to a client or coworker.  And even if he is 'guilty' , I cannot say I blame him and I have no idea why she would care (its not as if she seemed so passionate when she 'confronted' him).

The Production - Can we stop with all the heavy editing?  On every voiceover it sounds like its being chopped together like a ransom note and there isn't one complete sentence, let alone paragraph.  I don't trust ANYTHING that is going on in this show because it now feels as if it is created in the editing room

• Love 10

I'm not Jewish, so I have no clue if matzo and latkes are traditionally made from boxes, but sure. Let's do it how grandma used to, Sam.

Nothing is traditionally made from boxes. Well, maybe Jello.

• Love 7

. Yes! She kept shoving the food in.

And she was like a feral animal, too. Head bent over the soup; soup dripping from her mouth. Sam has few social skills. I continue to be amazed that she holds a responsible job.

But you know, even though she said the right things in her talking heads, like she was glad Neil was sharing his memories with her and she felt closer to him as a result, her true feelings were right there on the screen as she hunkered down over the soup and shoveled it in -- she couldn't have cared less about Neil's story, she had absolutely no interest in what he said. That's why when he was finished, she launched right in to her own story. She was just waiting for Neil to be done. Slurp, drip, I was surprised she didn't let out a huge burp.

In fact, several of Sam's THs this episode were in such stark contrast to what we had witnessed, and she was so deadpan and rote in what she was saying, I kind of think production might have told her that she should at least try to act like she's still trying. Obviously, she's not. Obviously, the couple has no intention of looking for a replacement marital home. It's just holding on to the end for the paycheck. They are miserable.

• Love 11

This show rarely makes me laugh but the cooking segments cracked me up this episode. First, we have Sam acting all proud for having cooked a homemade boxed meal and then Tres with his taco salad.

I thought it was cute when Vanessa realized that she didn't need to make an elaborate meal to make Tres happy and that he would be content with some Doritos and lettuce. I thought they were funny at the painting place too. Tres likes to sip before he strokes.

Same old boring shit with Ashley and David. Ashley really does have a way of making everything about her. She just tells David that she's not attracted to him so he's understandably upset and she's upset because he's making her feel uncomfortable. When is she not uncomfortable? Strangers make her uncomfortable. Touching makes her uncomfortable. Talking makes her uncomfortable. Life in general makes her uncomfortable.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 10

Ashley, you might as well just have a count down clock in the background and when it runs down say "That's it, peace out.", because nobody is believing anything you are saying.

I think Ashley and Sam's talking heads were redone post production, as the poster said above, because it does not match their actions.  Plus Sam looks relatively cleaned up and mature compared to how she presents herself on the show.

If Ashley stays in this it will be for money making opportunities (even if the participants do not get paid well for this show, the follow up show are lucrative and Jamie and Doug have even booked some commercials).

Sam will also stay for the money and opportunities.  She is not a gold digger, but as a banker she knows reality t.v. can be quite lucrative in the short term.  When everything has dried out, then she will divorce Neil.

I would love it if both ladies wanted to stay in the marriage after the six weeks and the guys bowed out.  Sadly, i think this will never happen as both guys seem pretty devoted to the process and their wives.

Tres and Vanessa are like at the "meetcute" portion of a romantic comedy.  I hope they are sincere, but right now it is hard to tell.  They are still a breath of fresh air compared to the other two disasters.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 2

Sam and Neil - The mugging and faces were awful and good for Neil for maintaining his composure.  Don't talk about family and ethnic history and then prepare the 'traditional' meal out of a box (I didn't even know they made latke mix....gross).  I'm Italian and I would never think about going on and on about my heritage and food in its culture and then open up a jar of Prego.

Ms. Spock and David - 1. I like your dedication to the experiment 2. I like how you have been patient with me. 3. I like your kindness.  That took me three seconds, didn't have to really think about it, and didn't lead him on.  Was that sooo difficult Ashley? 

The Production - Can we stop with all the heavy editing?  On every voiceover it sounds like its being chopped together like a ransom note and there isn't one complete sentence, let alone paragraph.  I don't trust ANYTHING that is going on in this show because it now feels as if it is created in the editing room

Lol at the Prego line

I don't know why Ashley was so hesitant to even say one nice thing about David. I thought it was really bad that she couldn't think of more than one sentence and she couldnt tell David what she needed from him for it to work. I was shocked to hear David ask her if she was waiting for the clock to wind down. Since she didn't say no, I'm thinking yes. I feel so bad for David, he looked sad in this episode.

I don't like how they include talking heads that's been recorded from a different point in time. I also noticed that in the last couple of video diaries, Vanessa is wearing the same gray shirt.

• Love 3

Same old boring shit with Ashley and David.

Exactly! This season just gets duller and duller.

So if I got it right, the first time David learns that Ashley doesn't find him attractive is four weeks later when the spiritual guy expert (sorry no idea what his name is) is there. He didn't catch on any sooner? They go to play nerf ball and she thinks they are making progress and the wedding pictures are great.

I know it probably is done by the producers, but Ashley is NEVER without that dog around her.

The only people having fun are Vanessa and Tres. I thought that salad looked great!

• Love 1

I don't like how they include talking heads that's been recorded from a different point in time. I also noticed that in the last couple of video diaries, Vanessa is wearing the same gray shirt.

Oh, I hate that too. Sam is always wear that black and white vertical striped top and David wears that gold shirt.