Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, NinaH said:

something about Kylie's pregnancy and Kim's surrogate stories just seem off.  This family exploits EVERYTHING and these 2 situations are being kept under wraps,with Kylie being in hiding, but that could be for maximum effect when the time comes.  What few little hints being thrown out could be red herrings.  I won't be surprised if Kylie is Kim's surrogate, it makes more sense than anything and also why they are sitting on both stories.  

Unfortunately, there are people in the public foolish enough to believe this conspiracy theory.   But the Kardashians have always been about manipulating the public into talking about them, especially now that Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have dominated the news cycle - as they rightfully should.

• Love 4

That whole white T shirt, jeans, bare foot, look has been done to death. Nearly every family that takes Xmas or group photos has one hanging on the wall. Some even change it up with different color T shirts or caps, but there is nothing original about the theme.

there isn’t anything festive or cohesive about the picture. It’s just boring.  

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That whole white T shirt, jeans, bare foot, look has been done to death. Nearly every family that takes Xmas or group photos has one hanging on the wall. Some even change it up with different color T shirts or caps, but there is nothing original about the theme.

Kind of like family beach pics with everyone in white shirts and khaki bottoms. Done to death. 

They've had some great pics in the past, but this years was a dud, almost grasping. And Kayne not being in the final one, when he was in a few others...wth?  It still baffles me that Kylie wasn't in it, they could've positioned her to where her bump wasn't showing or photoshopped it out if they didn't want to use that for her announcement. Same thing for Rob, no reason he couldn't have been in it holding his own child. He apparently was involved in other festivities. Also, why do I even care?  This family is vile, i need to reassess my interests in 2018. 

46 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Unfortunately, there are people in the public foolish enough to believe this conspiracy theory.   But the Kardashians have always been about manipulating the public into talking about them, especially now that Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have dominated the news cycle - as they rightfully should.

I just don't get Kylie being in seclusion, Kim and Kourtney got knocked up without being married and none of them are ashamed of their actions, so why now?  (Not saying this is something to be ashamed of, this is 2017 after all).  That's what makes me think there's more to this, it makes more sense to me than Kim and Kanye trusting an "outsider" to carry their child. 

I'm 95% convinced that Kendall was photo shopped into this Christmas card

As for Kylie -  I think Kylie is using pregnancy as her opportunity to breakaway a bit.  I recall interviews she did where she said that once she started having kids, she would step back from social media a lot and I think she meant it.  Now yes - she still has her business and she has to advertise, but I'm not going to fault that (its no different than paying for commercials and such).   But I truly think that this pregnancy was her "excuse" to breakaway from PMK. 

Obviously, the whole situation is a therapy session.  That being said - I'll give her 2.5 points if she doesn't turn into her own PMK like her sisters.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NinaH said:

I just don't get Kylie being in seclusion, Kim and Kourtney got knocked up without being married and none of them are ashamed of their actions, so why now?  (Not saying this is something to be ashamed of, this is 2017 after all).  That's what makes me think there's more to this, it makes more sense to me than Kim and Kanye trusting an "outsider" to carry their child. 

So that people can speculate and gossip about it - and keep it in the news.  Look at how many posts you have already made regarding this co-called "conspiracy theory". 

Otherwise, it is a pretty boring, uninspiring picture that did not need all this build up. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

So that people can speculate and gossip about it - and keep it in the news.  Look at how many posts you have already made regarding this co-called "conspiracy theory". 

Otherwise, it is a pretty boring, uninspiring picture that did not need all this build up. 

I gladly admit to not having any clue what it's like to live based on how the public will react to anything in my life, especially something so common as having a baby. They've done a great job of staying "relevant" by manipulating their fans, and even non fans such as myself, but my interest is more bewilderment than anything else. And like I said above, it's obvious I need to re prioritize what I give attention to, I'm embarrassed that I know anything about their Christmas card and pregnancies. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ms.o said:

As for Kylie -  I think Kylie is using pregnancy as her opportunity to breakaway a bit.  I recall interviews she did where she said that once she started having kids, she would step back from social media a lot and I think she meant it.  Now yes - she still has her business and she has to advertise, but I'm not going to fault that (its no different than paying for commercials and such).   But I truly think that this pregnancy was her "excuse" to breakaway from PMK. 

Obviously, the whole situation is a therapy session.  That being said - I'll give her 2.5 points if she doesn't turn into her own PMK like her sisters.

I hope you're right. She's still young and now that she's having a child, maybe she can break free of her vile mother.  Kris sold her soul  for fame and money and isn't anyone I admire. When she posts about her kids accomplishments, she always puts #proudmama and it infuriates me. They've accomplished nothing resulting from true talent, intellect, or hard work. None of them studied chemistry or textiles, they've slapped their names onto something that someone else created (cosmetics, perfumes, socks).  Although to be fair, I think Kourtney and Rob do have college degrees, not sure in what though. 

I don't know what their dad was really like, but it's a shame he died when they were very young adults, maybe, possibly, he would have advised them differently and we wouldn't be talking about them today. 

Edited by NinaH
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ms.o said:

They were all photoshopped into the card. I doubt all of them were at the same place at the same time and took photos together. They did it in groups or as individuals and then randomly were plopped on the card. There is no theme or message or sense to this years card. (Not that there were messages in any other years). 

• Love 1

I just don't get Kylie being in seclusion

Have you seen Travis Scott? I wouldn't want to have to confirm bearing his offspring any sooner than I needed to.  I used to SMH at Tyga's looks - next to this one, Tyga is Miss America. It's like these women haven't figured out that their babies will look like they did BEFORE all the enhancements. 

PMK like her sisters.

PMK?  - Pre Made Kardsashian? Phony Miss Kardashian? 

• Love 3

So the card didn’t include Kylie, no Rob of course, no Kanye in the final,  but MJ was in it. Has she ever been included previously?  

Why can’t they just get together, how ever many of them, have the damn picture taken and be done?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So the card didn’t include Kylie, no Rob of course, no Kanye in the final,  but MJ was in it. Has she ever been included previously?  

Why can’t they just get together, how ever many of them, have the damn picture taken and be done?

Especially considering the number of cameras available at a family gathering.

35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don't think MJ has ever been in a card before but it's possible bc I don't "keep up" with them every year.  And they can't just cram into a photo like regular families bc they are above all that and have to be over the top just like with everything else they do. Also have to show off their wealth. I saw a pic of Kris in a Gucci fur coat yesterday. So obnoxious. As if a regular fur coat isn't bad enough, this one had the actual emblem blasted all over it. 

• Love 1
Just now, NinaH said:

I don't think MJ has ever been in a card before but it's possible bc I don't "keep up" with them every year.  And they can't just cram into a photo like regular families bc they are above all that and have to be over the top just like with everything else they do. Also have to show off their wealth. I saw a pic of Kris in a Gucci fur coat yesterday. So obnoxious. As if a regular fur coat isn't bad enough, this one had the actual emblem blasted all over it. 

Yeah I saw Pimpmomma in that coat too very "New Money" and Look at me! Can't you see how much money I have, I'm a walking billboard for Gucci. Also where in the hell in Southern California is she going to wear that fur coat?! They don't vacation to the mountains like that. Maybe Khole will keep the coat at her(Tristan's) place in Ohio for when pimpmomma comes to visit. But that makes too much sense.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I enjoy the snark. I loathe them, believe me.

Exactly. I'm bored, no money to go anywhere, watched pretty much everything on my DVR, house is clean...not much else to do but mindless bullshit to snark and comment on.  Doesn't mean I GAF in the slightest. 

• Love 4

That whole family (except for the poor innocent kids) is revolting. I don't know why people are getting bent out of shape over that stupid Christmas Card. I'm surprised that it wasn't Kim in the last one because you know how much she wants to be front & center on pretty much everything. 

I hope you're right. She's still young and now that she's having a child, maybe she can break free of her vile mother.  Kris sold her soul  for fame and money and isn't anyone I admire. When she posts about her kids accomplishments, she always puts #proudmama and it infuriates me. They've accomplished nothing resulting from true talent, intellect, or hard work. None of them studied chemistry or textiles, they've slapped their names onto something that someone else created (cosmetics, perfumes, socks).  Although to be fair, I think Kourtney and Rob do have college degrees, not sure in what though. 

As for Kylie & her baby bump that she is trying to hide from us, she might as well come out & show it. Its not like its going to be earth shattering or "break the internet" worthy. I also don't believe her breaking away from social media once she has kids. Without that & her loser mother, Kylie would be a nobody with a lot less money. She is a nobody right now, but she will be even more of a nobody without social media. Besides, PMK will find a way to show her kid to that vile Daily Mail for the world to see whether she likes it or not. 

Yeah I saw Pimpmomma in that coat too very "New Money" and Look at me! Can't you see how much money I have, I'm a walking billboard for Gucci. Also where in the hell in Southern California is she going to wear that fur coat?! They don't vacation to the mountains like that. Maybe Khole will keep the coat at her(Tristan's) place in Ohio for when pimpmomma comes to visit. But that makes too much sense.

That whole family & their way of thinking (lack of it) makes no sense.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 3

I think you're all giving Kylie too much credit, I think the reason she's not showing herself is that she doesn't want people to see her looking fat. I bet the next time we see her full body, she'll have already given birth. She's probably been listening to Kim tell her how people "body shamed" her when she was pregnant.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, GaT said:

I think you're all giving Kylie too much credit, I think the reason she's not showing herself is that she doesn't want people to see her looking fat. I bet the next time we see her full body, she'll have already given birth. She's probably been listening to Kim tell her how people "body shamed" her when she was pregnant.

I agree, I heard she was already stuffing her face early on and I’m betting she piled on the pounds.  If thin lips bothered her as much as she says, I’m sure having a ass that rivals Kim’s would send her into a tizzy. She’s not about to be seen in public and mistaken for Orca.

1 hour ago, NinaH said:

If it doesn’t have the logo all over.., some one  might not know it’s Gucci and Kris wouldn’t want to ever be gauche and name drop... not our Kris!!!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kylie was at Kris' OTT Christmas Eve bash that a ton of people in attendance so she's not completely in hiding. She was in some of the photo booth pics and it looked like she was wearing some type of leather outfit.

The same party that Kim and the other girls decimated the guest list for? Was Tom Hanks and wife there?

46 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

No clue if Tom Hanks was there but I was cracking up when I saw the crowd. And this was supposed to be the result of a cut down list? I had no idea people like Christina Aguilera and Randy Jackson were super close friends of the family.

I doubt that any of these celebrities that attend these parties are super close with the host/invitee. It's probably all about who's people do you know to send out the invitation to. 

No clue if Tom Hanks was there but I was cracking up when I saw the crowd. And this was supposed to be the result of a cut down list? I had no idea people like Christina Aguilera and Randy Jackson were super close friends of the family.

I doubt that any of these celebrities that attend these parties are super close with the host/invitee. It's probably all about who's people do you know to send out the invitation to. 

Why would Tom Hanks & his wife show their faces to this farce of a party? I think they would know better than to bring shame to themselves & show up to the party. Besides, Kim & Kris would be bragging & showing pictures to the masses (especially the wretched Daily mail) of them being with Tom Hanks & his wife like they know each other. 

• Love 1

Unless something has changed recently Kris and Rita actully are friends. A while back there was mention of it on an episode of KUWTK and when Rita was doing a series of short films for YouTube Kris appeared in a couple. They all, surprisingly have their share of A list friends. Some that go way back before KUWTK. A lot of them run in the same circles. Did you ever think you would see Kim on stage at the same time with someone like Barbra Streisand. That just happened at a Christmas party 2 weeks ago.

Kim went to a party at J Lo's house Wednesday. Look at their makeup, it's exactly the same, completely troweled on, with really obvious highlighter. How does a professional makeup artist let their client look like this?
Kim-Kardashian-with-J-Lo.jpg 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim went to a party at J Lo's house Wednesday. Look at their makeup, it's exactly the same, completely troweled on, with really obvious highlighter. How does a professional makeup artist let their client look like this?

Who lets their makeup artist do this to their face. JLo  is getting a bit desperate IMO. Kim’s head is taking on the shape of an alien. And they both need to close their mouths.

• Love 8
On 12/28/2017 at 10:51 PM, GaT said:

I hate to say this, but JLO and Kim look like they are Aliens from Outer Space... its pretty freaky how they think they look so "hot" when they dont lol 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

I hate to say this, but JLO and Kim look like they are Aliens from Outer Space... its pretty freaky how they think they look so "hot" when they dont lol 

I think that's also that rose/pink colored fliter that Kim loves to use in every picture. If that picture was taken with no filter and just "normal" I think JLo wouldn't look too bad. I personally don't feel that JLo's makeup is that awful. Jennifer's mother looks great! She looks way better than Pimpmomma. 

• Love 1

Yikes! I think J. Lo's angle is also not great. 

I just declared, after doing my makeup for tonight, that 2018 is the year I give up my contour attempts (seriously I will never grasp it no matter how much I try. I just look like I have dirty patches no matter how much I blend) and will focus more on highlighting to take focus away from areas I'd typically attempt at contour. But yeah....not gonna go overboard at the highlight like the Kardashians. On a semi-related note, don't try the KKW x Kylie lip kits. Maybe it's because my lips are already kind of naturally the pale pink the kits come in, but that shit literally lasted like 30 minutes before it was gone entirely. What a freaking joke, I'm so mad. Kylie matte lip kits though...stays for hours and hours.

And to make sure I'm on topic, E's scrolling news bar thing tells me Khloe's 2017 wrap-up included pregnancy photos. To quote Meryl Streep in my fave movie Devil Wears Prada: "Groundbreaking."

• Love 5

So apparently poor Saint was hospitalized for three days with a bad case of pneumonia. Allegedly, his parents took turns staying at his bedside.He was released on Saturday, but don't you guys worry! He was dumped back on the nannies on Sunday so Kim and Kanye could go clubbing for New Year's! #priorities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5228083/Kim-Kardashians-son-Saint-hospitalised-pneumonia.html#article-5228083

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

So apparently poor Saint was hospitalized for three days with a bad case of pneumonia. Allegedly, his parents took turns staying at his bedside.He was released on Saturday, but don't you guys worry! He was dumped back on the nannies on Sunday so Kim and Kanye could go clubbing for New Year's! #priorities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5228083/Kim-Kardashians-son-Saint-hospitalised-pneumonia.html#article-5228083

Poor Saint, probably wondered who these people next to his bed were. He must have really missed and needed his nannies during these difficult days.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 7

Based on all of the social media postings from Kim, Kourtney, Larsa Pippen and all her kids who were together for NYE it sure didn't look like a club they were at, it looked like a house. In fact if you go to Kim's Instagram stories she posted late last night and the shots of her Christmas lights outside it looks exactly like all the video that was posted NYE

Screenshot_20180102-191001.jpg

Screenshot_20180102-191609.jpg

Edited by howmanywords
On 12/26/2017 at 7:55 AM, iwasish said:

Texas Tuxedo....soooo lame?

buncha Basics

• Love 2

Kim and Kanye Not Selling First Baby Pics

The offers were never entertained ... they were immediately rejected. We're told Kim and Kanye would never consider taking money for the first photos of the baby ... doing so would violate their morals.

What are they talking about????? Kim posts pics of her kids all over social media, not to mention that they're on the show, but they have "morals" about taking money for pictures?

And this:

Sources familiar with the offers tell TMZ, various websites and magazines started making offers months ago. All of the offers were north of a million dollars and several outlets offered between $2 and $5 million.

$5 MILLION??????? Why is this baby's picture worth $5 million?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim and Kanye Not Selling First Baby Pics

What are they talking about????? Kim posts pics of her kids all over social media, not to mention that they're on the show, but they have "morals" about taking money for pictures?

And this:

$5 MILLION??????? Why is this baby's picture worth $5 million?

LoL! Please! Someone is inflating the numbers because didn't they release the first picture of North because the offers weren't as high as they wanted. I could see Kylie or Khloe's children pictures going for a couple million. But this is the West's THIRD child, they're not Brad and Angelina so they're not going to get millions off the pictures. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

LoL! Please! Someone is inflating the numbers because didn't they release the first picture of North because the offers weren't as high as they wanted. I could see Kylie or Khloe's children pictures going for a couple million. But this is the West's THIRD child, they're not Brad and Angelina so they're not going to get millions off the pictures. 

Exactly. I follow several gossip sites and the arrival of the test tube baby has barely generated 100 comments on each. Nobody cares about a celebrity's third kid unless you're a Royal. Kris is always planting these fake stories to make it seem like the family is more in demand than what they really are. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. I follow several gossip sites and the arrival of the test tube baby has barely generated 100 comments on each. Nobody cares about a celebrity's third kid unless you're a Royal. Kris is always planting these fake stories to make it seem like the family is more in demand than what they really are. 

Yeah. It barely got a mention on the news. Who really cares anyway. She paid someone to do what she didn’t want to do. And spent the nine  months of the pregnancy filming he TV show and trying to maintain her MILF status. I’m sure Ellen will welcome her on her show soon and she’ll tell her minions how difficult it was and how she so wanted to carry her own child, but all the doctors told her she MIGHT DIE if she attempted to. Blah blah blah... 

• Love 7

She's already saying how much harder it is, because she didn't have the same control. I've read reports that Kim & Kanye were all over what the surrogate ate. Yes, the same Kim who traveled to New Orleans to relive her best years, the ones she spent with the love of her life, Reggie Bush eat beignets. Total hypocrite. 

I'll be completely honest, when I first heard that they were having a 3rd child so soon after the robbery & Kanye's breakdown, & thinking about how miserable they both look when they're together, I wondered if the legalized plan for their marriage all along was for 3 kids, & they hurried #3 along, so they can separate & get on with their lives. There seems to be minimal love in that relationship, which is ironic, because when they were dating, I truly bought them as being crazy in love with each other. I've always thought every part of that relationship was basically a business transaction, & this final one had to be rushed along so that they could get away from each other sooner.

• Love 3