Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Beyoncé has a better figure than Kim but I like Kim's dress better. I think the white color and the train make the dress dramatic and pretty and more elegant than Beyoncé's, which to me looked tacky. Kim's is very bare for sure, but this is the Met Gala so many of them go for an eye-catching, costumey look. As for Kris, that is the worst I've ever seen her. Her face and her outfit look horrid. Where is Photoshop when you need it? But out of all the attendees, Sarah Jessica Parker took the costume theme of "China Through the Looking Glass" to the absolute limit with her inspired headdress. (Sorry I don't know how to post pictures.) Love it or hate it, she definitely got the theme memo. Ditto for Rihanna with her opulent gold silk Chinese Empress coat.

• Love 6

Beyoncé has a better figure than Kim but I like Kim's dress better. I think the white color and the train make the dress dramatic and pretty and more elegant than Beyoncé's, which to me looked tacky. Kim's is very bare for sure, but this is the Met Gala so many of them go for an eye-catching, costumey look. 

Yes exactly - tacky. And that's the word they used on my local Fox news this morning when talking about the gala. The anchor said "I hope I dont get pelted with rocks for saying this but I thought Queen Bey looked a bit tacky".  As if he was afraid to actually criticize her. I too thought Kim's had a more elegant look to it. I mean, personal preference aside of what you think looks better, neither dress is modest by any means but if Kim is gonna get ragged on for showing too much skin Beyonce and everyone else that wore these sheer dresses better as well.

• Love 3
(edited)

Beyoncé has a better figure than Kim but I like Kim's dress better. I think the white color and the train make the dress dramatic and pretty and more elegant than Beyoncé's, which to me looked tacky. Kim's is very bare for sure, but this is the Met Gala so many of them go for an eye-catching, costumey look. As for Kris, that is the worst I've ever seen her. Her face and her outfit look horrid. Where is Photoshop when you need it? But out of all the attendees, Sarah Jessica Parker took the costume theme of "China Through the Looking Glass" to the absolute limit with her inspired headdress. (Sorry I don't know how to post pictures.) Love it or hate it, she definitely got the theme memo. Ditto for Rihanna with her opulent gold silk Chinese Empress coat.

With that ponytail and vacant expression, Beyonce looks like a Bedazzled blow-up sex doll. She looks trashy. 

I've never understood the whole "queen bey" thing -- she's a talented singer and dancer but no more so than anyone else. She doesn't write her own songs or music, she isn't doing anything revolutionary to change or alter the music industry -- what is the BFD about her??? 

Of all the nude dresses on display, I have to say I actually like Kim's best -- although that's not even saying much because I don't particularly like any of them. Is it just me or does Kim look heavier than in other recent pictures? I guess when you are wearing a dress that barely covers anything, you can't really wear spanx or waist trainers or whatever the hell else "foundation" garments she wears underneath clothing that offers more coverage. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 5

With that ponytail and vacant expression, Beyonce looks like a Bedazzled blow-up sex doll. She looks trashy.

I've never understood the whole "queen bey" thing -- she's a talented singer and dancer but no more so than anyone else. She doesn't write her own songs or music, she isn't doing anything revolutionary to change or alter the music industry -- what is the BFD about her???

Of all the nude dresses on display, I have to say I actually like Kim's best -- although that's not even saying much because I don't particularly like any of them. Is it just me or does Kim look heavier than in other recent pictures? I guess when you are wearing a dress that barely covers anything, you can't really wear spanx or waist trainers or whatever the hell else "foundation" garments she wears underneath clothing that offers more coverage.

Yes. This. I get attacked constantly for saying beyonce is overrated and isn't my favorite performer. Her stans are a hot ass mess

• Love 5

Kim's is the best of the near naked dresses, but that's a low bar. A very low bar. Beyonce looks flat out terrible and trashy and JLo is okay from the front and even worse than the others from the back.

Rihanna looked amazing I thought. Over the top, yeah, but she's always over the top and it's the Met Gala! It's as good as any occasion to go all out.

Kim's is the best of the near naked dresses, but that's a low bar. A very low bar. Beyonce looks flat out terrible and trashy and JLo is okay from the front and even worse than the others from the back.

What's not obvious from that photo is how bad J. Lo looks from the SIDE.

showbiz-met-ball-2015-jennifer-lopez.jpg

• Love 2

When did women "dressing up" become code for being as naked as you legally can? All these sheer dresses are just ugly IMO, if this is supposed to be about fashion, why do I see more of their bodies than their fashions?

Yes. This. I get attacked constantly for saying beyonce is overrated and isn't my favorite performer. Her stans are a hot ass mess

I'm with the both of you, never understood why she's worshiped like she is. And she's known for taking songs, changing  a couple of words, then giving herself songwriting credits which is bullshit. 

• Love 6

then giving herself songwriting credits which is bullshit.

Because the real money is in the publishing, not the performing of a song.   This goes all the way back to Destiny's Child to make sure she got as much money as possible.

Back to the K Klan.   I loved how everyone was fawning over Bey's dress and then acting like Kim was a piece of a trash for letting it all hang out again.    Yeah, she is near naked, but at least her sheer panels were narrow, unlike Bey's and don't even get me started on J'Lo's almost imitation of the infamous green dress.   Ladies, haven't you heard that it is the glimpse of the forbidden that is sexy -- not showing all the goods at once.

• Love 2

Ahh, the Met Gala. Always good for snark thanks to the usual suspects.

As for Kris, when I saw that dress I had a what the holy hell am I looking at??? moment. It's not just her face (though in that shot she looks a lot older than she should). It's that awful dress she's wearing. I'm sure it's just the way the fabric is draping, but it almost looks as though her dress has two different sleeves on it. I guess we should be grateful that it's appropriate for her age, but the whole thing is off for me.

Kim, Beyonce and Jennifer - blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. I am so freaking tired of these (and other) young women wearing this sheer bullshit. It's on the red carpet virtually all the time now; someone has to show up flashing lots of skin. Maybe it was exciting and new a few years ago, but now it's just a big yawn. How many ways can you decorate lady parts? Whenever I see a sheer dress now, I automatically hate it, no matter who's wearing it, how she looks in it and what sort of detail and embellishment is involved. It's boring and attention-whorish all at the same time, if that makes sense. I guess "look at me! No really, LOOK AT ME!! I'm almost naked!!!" is the vibe I get from anyone wearing sheer.

The theme of the gala was "China Through the Looking Glass" or something along those lines and all three women showed absolutely no imagination and took the "looking glass" theme literally (and the easy way out). Frankly, we should expect more from people like Jennifer and Beyonce who are supposed to be creative artists. I'll give Kim a bit of a pass because I don't think anyone's ever accused her of actually having an imagination or a creative streak. I expect some outlandishness at the Met Gala, but sheer gowns aren't outlandish. They're becoming old and tired. I don't like SJP's getup, and Solange's is crazy, but at least they put some thought into what they were wearing. Kim, Beyonce and Jennifer took the easy route.

Kim does look bigger in that dress than she has in recent pics when she's been covered up, so I'd say this is literally revealing her use of spanxx and corsets.

Regarding Beyonce, the ladies at Go Fug Yourself summed up my thoughts about her pretty well ("unoriginal"!).

And Rhianna was a wow! Totally over the top but man, she owned it and looked beautiful.

• Love 4

As for Kris, when I saw that dress I had a what the holy hell am I looking at??? moment. It's not just her face (though in that shot she looks a lot older than she should). It's that awful dress she's wearing. I'm sure it's just the way the fabric is draping, but it almost looks as though her dress has two different sleeves on it. I guess we should be grateful that it's appropriate for her age, but the whole thing is off for me.

Kim, Beyonce and Jennifer - blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. I am so freaking tired of these (and other) young women wearing this sheer bullshit. It's on the red carpet virtually all the time now; someone has to show up flashing lots of skin. Maybe it was exciting and new a few years ago, but now it's just a big yawn. How many ways can you decorate lady parts? Whenever I see a sheer dress now, I automatically hate it, no matter who's wearing it, how she looks in it and what sort of detail and embellishment is involved. It's boring and attention-whorish all at the same time, if that makes sense. I guess "look at me! No really, LOOK AT ME!! I'm almost naked!!!" is the vibe I get from anyone wearing sheer.

The theme of the gala was "China Through the Looking Glass" or something along those lines and all three women showed absolutely no imagination and took the "looking glass" theme literally (and the easy way out). Frankly, we should expect more from people like Jennifer and Beyonce who are supposed to be creative artists. I'll give Kim a bit of a pass because I don't think anyone's ever accused her of actually having an imagination or a creative streak. I expect some outlandishness at the Met Gala, but sheer gowns aren't outlandish. They're becoming old and tired. I don't like SJP's getup, and Solange's is crazy, but at least they put some thought into what they were wearing. Kim, Beyonce and Jennifer took the easy route.

Kim does look bigger in that dress than she has in recent pics when she's been covered up, so I'd say this is literally revealing her use of spanxx and corsets.

Regarding Beyonce, the ladies at Go Fug Yourself summed up my thoughts about her pretty well ("unoriginal"!).

And Rhianna was a wow! Totally over the top but man, she owned it and looked beautiful.

I gotta agree about Beyonce.  As far as the top portion of her dress she has pretty much been wearing that cut since she started wearing gowns. 

Maybe there's a new South West cooking from all that sex they've been having.

In comparison Kim didn't look hideous, but that's not saying much. I think snarking on the K Klan has numbed me far too much to the classlessness that seems to be overtaking our society. When did showing as much skin as possible without full frontal become synonymous with "talented & beautiful"? And I deliberately put that in quotes. The older I get the more frustrated I get with the people being held up as icons, role models & paragons of talent. It makes me want to become a Luddite & only allow my children access to high quality biographies of truly talented, courageous & giving people.

• Love 3

I'm not a fan of the nearly-naked "Look at ME-ME-ME!!!!" dresses.   If Kim really wanted to wear one though, she certainly could have picked one that made her look less squat and wide than this one.  Her dress points all too painfully to the fact that the space between her bust and her waist is less than two inches.  It makes her look squat.   Either she doesn't see that or she doesn't care because she seems to wear a lot of outfits that have that pronounced waist band, and they always make her look more squat and wide than necessary.

I'm not a fan of the nearly-naked "Look at ME-ME-ME!!!!" dresses. If Kim really wanted to wear one though, she certainly could have picked one that made her look less squat and wide than this one. Her dress points all too painfully to the fact that the space between her bust and her waist is less than two inches. It makes her look squat. Either she doesn't see that or she doesn't care because she seems to wear a lot of outfits that have that pronounced waist band, and they always make her look more squat and wide than necessary.

In a comparison with both Bey and JLo, you can see Kims ass is not only wider, it also extends much further down the back of her legs than theirs do. In conclusion, Kim is much more of an ass than they are.
  • Love 3

They made 30 million just from selling their stuff at Sears. FML.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/05/kardashian-kollection-sears-ends-partnership-business-deal/

I don't know if I would believe that number.....look at the source (TMZ=Sources Konnected to the Family=PMK). Also, speculation that this blind is about their deal w/ Sears.

Spin The Failure

I walked through Sears to get to another store once and saw those krap clothes. Who would buy them? They look like they would fall apart if you even put them near a washer.

• Love 1
(edited)

So who wants to place bets on which store picks up their line? Let's see . . . who carries "celebrity" clothing lines. . . . 

KMart

WalMart

Kohl's. 

I'm not listing Target because their special lines are actually by reputable designers and aren't they typically only a short time limited option?

However, the K-trash clan being what it is, they aren't going to want to go into any of the stores I listed above because why should they compete with other celebrity lines? They are the Kardashians! It will be all them or forget it. 

JCPenney is trying to rebrand itself and is trying to target a hipper, younger audience, so I would not be surprised if that's where they'll relaunch. 

I'm calling it now -- JC Penney! 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 1
(edited)

In a comparison with both Bey and JLo, you can see Kims ass is not only wider, it also extends much further down the back of her legs than theirs do. In conclusion, Kim is much more of an ass than they are.

And then you look at the divine Fan BingBing (and others) and say, "Game over, naked girls."

I'm not a fan of the nearly-naked "Look at ME-ME-ME!!!!" dresses. If Kim really wanted to wear one though, she certainly could have picked one that made her look less squat and wide than this one. Her dress points all too painfully to the fact that the space between her bust and her waist is less than two inches. It makes her look squat. Either she doesn't see that or she doesn't care because she seems to wear a lot of outfits that have that pronounced waist band, and they always make her look more squat and wide than necessary.

Fact of life: she is squat. Nothing she can do about it. Nothing wrong with it. But, if she chooses, she can dress far differently than she does to not emphasize it. Her wardrobe choices seem to deliberately do the exact opposite - and, I suspect, not in an "I'm owning it" kind of way. More "Dumbo dressed me and hates me."

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

Watching  the clips of the Kardashian  two parter  with Bruce. I really don't care what struggle Bruce is undergoing, though I know it must be tough, I think it's inexcusable to exploit his daughters, specifically I mean Kendall and Kylie, by filming and airing their reactions and emotions. The older girls and Kris, famewhores they are and if they want to whore themselves out to get press, good for them. That little mother/daughter with Kris and Kim, in full makeup and glam, was just like the" car ride in Dubai" totally faked for the camera. Once Kris realized Bruce's two exes were getting good press and she wasn't... damage control!! Roll out the fake tears and broken heart!!

And Kim? fawning over his pedicure, and his feminine feet? Really? Who sits around in designer dubs and full makeup and hair to discuss their parent's gender issues?

Like one of the tabloid shows said, they are hijacking his journey and making it all about the Kardashians and IMO perhaps because he has been so lonely and disregarded for so long by the family, he is flattered by the attention and doesn't realize what's really going on. I mean have we ever seen Kim have a serious discussion with Bruce that wasn't criticizing his hair, his clothing, his choice of hobbies or how he treats Kris? 

• Love 4

Once Kris realized Bruce's two exes were getting good press and she wasn't... damage control!! Roll out the fake tears and broken heart!!

And Kim? fawning over his pedicure, and his feminine feet? Really? Who sits around in designer dubs and full makeup and hair to discuss their parent's gender issues?

These clips weren't just filmed it was awhile ago, before the interview aired. It was always meant to air this season but after Bruce came out on his own. Since the season started there were leaks that Bruce's transition discussions were filmed and would be a plot on the show. 

It was probably always set up to wait until the 2 hr interview though and conveniently for May sweeps.

These clips weren't just filmed it was awhile ago, before the interview aired. It was always meant to air this season but after Bruce came out on his own. Since the season started there were leaks that Bruce's transition discussions were filmed and would be a plot on the show. 

It was probably always set up to wait until the 2 hr interview though and conveniently for May sweeps.

The show I watched said the Kim/Kris thing was filmed after the interview with Bruce filmed. There may have been other discussions with Bruce and family on camera filmed much earlier, but that particular chat was done after the fact.. when Kris realized she wasn't coming across sympathetic enough.  Kris and Kim are two peas in a pod, if it were Kourtney or Khloe she was talking to I might believe it was genuine. But Kris and Kim.. no way, it's all about public perception with them. 

After reading about the Sears stuff, I went to Sears.com to look at the Kardashian Kollection - it's like a fire sale! There's not much available. What floored me was the dress that was $189 and marked down to $29.99. $189 for a dress at Sears??? The hell! So no wonder it's dying. You can pay less for better quality at Macy's and Nordstrom.

I'd say if there is a backup plan it probably is Penny's.

Typical K-trash MO - their trash line was dumped by Sears because nobody buys that crap so they spin it as their own decision to jump a sinking ship.

I laugh at the $600 mil intake from the line. Where's the official numbers from Sears on this? More like pure BS from Pimp Mama with TMZ serving as her mouthpiece as usual.

• Love 1

Typical K-trash MO - their trash line was dumped by Sears because nobody buys that crap so they spin it as their own decision to jump a sinking ship.

I laugh at the $600 mil intake from the line. Where's the official numbers from Sears on this? More like pure BS from Pimp Mama with TMZ serving as her mouthpiece as usual.

That's $600 million in Kardashian dollars. Like all things Kardashian, they have no relation to the real world.

Hilariously I found myself in a K-Mart recently and found the one thing even more puzzling than the Kardashian clothing line at Sears.  A Nicki Minaj clothing line at K-Mart.

I turned to the person I was with and said "does even K-Mart want to have the image of making the teen girls that shop there look like hookers?"

• Love 3

I saw the Kardashian clothing in Sears once and what struck me is how horribly made the clothes were.  Most of the stuff was pretty tacky but I did see one skirt I liked so I picked it up and the material felt so flimsy. Everything just looked cheap.  Some of the clothes looked like they belonged in Forever 21, not Sears.

But their hair stuff that they have in Ulta actually is pretty good.  Around the time when the line first launched Ulta stores were doing product demos and the flat iron and dry shampoo looked really good.  When I went back 2 weeks later wanting to get the iron for my niece for her birthday it was sold out and the salesgirl said all of the the Kardashian stuff sells really well, but that 3 in 1 iron is the hot seller.

Because the real money is in the publishing, not the performing of a song.   This goes all the way back to Destiny's Child to make sure she got as much money as possible.

Back to the K Klan.   I loved how everyone was fawning over Bey's dress and then acting like Kim was a piece of a trash for letting it all hang out again.    Yeah, she is near naked, but at least her sheer panels were narrow, unlike Bey's and don't even get me started on J'Lo's almost imitation of the infamous green dress.   Ladies, haven't you heard that it is the glimpse of the forbidden that is sexy -- not showing all the goods at once.

Jlo and Beyoncé are legit singers and actors; Kimmy is a glorified porn star.

I'm not a fan of the nearly-naked "Look at ME-ME-ME!!!!" dresses.   If Kim really wanted to wear one though, she certainly could have picked one that made her look less squat and wide than this one.  Her dress points all too painfully to the fact that the space between her bust and her waist is less than two inches.  It makes her look squat.   Either she doesn't see that or she doesn't care because she seems to wear a lot of outfits that have that pronounced waist band, and they always make her look more squat and wide than necessary.

She IS short and squat, lumpy and dumpy, no matter what she ultimately wears (unless photochopped). How did the Kartrashians get invitations to this event anyway?

• Love 1

Jlo and Beyoncé are legit singers and actors; Kimmy is a glorified porn star.

It's true they are both more talented than Kim (and who isn't more talented that Kim...). But they also both looked extremely tacky at the event. Kim looked tacky as per usual, but those ladies outdid her. They were essentially naked. I can't wait for this trend to be over. There were so many great or pretty dresses at the Met, none of these three looked good in comparison.

• Love 1

She IS short and squat, lumpy and dumpy, no matter what she ultimately wears (unless photochopped). How did the Kartrashians get invitations to this event anyway?

It's because of Kanye & whatever whacked relationship he has with Anna Wintour. It got her the Vogue cover, & got her into the Met Gala, Kanye has given Kim entrance into a world she never belonged in.

• Love 3

The show I watched said the Kim/Kris thing was filmed after the interview with Bruce filmed. There may have been other discussions with Bruce and family on camera filmed much earlier, but that particular chat was done after the fact.. when Kris realized she wasn't coming across sympathetic enough.  Kris and Kim are two peas in a pod, if it were Kourtney or Khloe she was talking to I might believe it was genuine. But Kris and Kim.. no way, it's all about public perception with them. 

The Kim/Bruce convo clip happened in his old house that he moved out of. The first Malibu place.

Also it was always said Bruce would discuss his changes on this season, from before the season started. It was always a plot line and for Kris too.  This 2 parter isn't new, it was planned to happen after the interview and for sweeps. Nothing is new just because of anything, it's all been in the works and planned. They were probably filming it around the "Daddy's girls" time. 

The Kim/Bruce convo clip happened in his old house that he moved out of. The first Malibu place.

Also it was always said Bruce would discuss his changes on this season, from before the season started. It was always a plot line and for Kris too.  This 2 parter isn't new, it was planned to happen after the interview and for sweeps. Nothing is new just because of anything, it's all been in the works and planned. They were probably filming it around the "Daddy's girls" time. 

So all of Kris's commenting on the foolishness of the rumors and how they've been saying it for 20 years is just so much bullshit? She proves herself a liar over and over again. I also think it's pretty whacked of Bruce and Kris to film Kylie and Kendall's reactions, regardless of whether they agree to it or not, regardless if it's supposed to help other people/families. I think it's cruel and selfish and I doubt it is emotionally healthy for them . The older famewhores can do what they want, but the younger girls should be off limits.

• Love 1

I'm assuming this is why none of the Kardashians/Kris spoke to ABC. They had to save it all for their own super special on E!

It's hard to believe this isn't a ratings ploy. My opinion only, but this is tacky. I liked Bruces special and all, but ... No

• Love 2

REgarding the clothing line, the first thing I thought was Nordstrom.  They have the Kardashian kids collection there, and I'm pretty sure they also carry Rob's sock line.  While I hope to god Nordstrom doesn't do it, there is already an established relationship so while I would be disappointed, I wouldn't be surprised.  Afterall - Kim has been in vogue.  She's gone to the Met Gala.  She's much klassier now.  

I thought Kim look horrible at the Met Gala.  She looked much better last year.  That said, I think anybody that sports the "almost naked look" on the red carpet looks terrible.  I feel kind of bad saying that, as a woman I feel like I should be applauding these women, who have curves, who have had children, who are not stick thin, for being so gutsy.  But at the end of they day, I really think the look should only be done if you're britney spears or Pink performing on stage at the VMAs or some such thing. I actually loved Rihanna's dress, it was pure drama and for the Met Gala that works.  I'd rather see Kim try something like that than continue to bare her T&A for all the world to see.  We've seen it all before.

Speaking of seeing it all before...the selfie book is out.  Salon did a review of it that was kind of brilliant.  To summarize -- it's a train wreck.  It's stupid and vapid yet you can't stop staring.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2015/05/selfish_kim_kardashian_west_s_book_of_selfies_reviewed.html

When I think about the book and the time that it covers, in hindsight I'm a little surprised Kim did it.  I mean, it lays all the plastic surgery out, in chronological photographic order, for all the world to dissect.

REgarding the clothing line, the first thing I thought was Nordstrom.  They have the Kardashian kids collection there, and I'm pretty sure they also carry Rob's sock line.  While I hope to god Nordstrom doesn't do it, there is already an established relationship so while I would be disappointed, I wouldn't be surprised.  Afterall - Kim has been in vogue.  She's gone to the Met Gala.  She's much klassier now.  

I thought Kim look horrible at the Met Gala.  She looked much better last year.  That said, I think anybody that sports the "almost naked look" on the red carpet looks terrible.  I feel kind of bad saying that, as a woman I feel like I should be applauding these women, who have curves, who have had children, who are not stick thin, for being so gutsy.  But at the end of they day, I really think the look should only be done if you're britney spears or Pink performing on stage at the VMAs or some such thing. I actually loved Rihanna's dress, it was pure drama and for the Met Gala that works.  I'd rather see Kim try something like that than continue to bare her T&A for all the world to see.  We've seen it all before.

Speaking of seeing it all before...the selfie book is out.  Salon did a review of it that was kind of brilliant.  To summarize -- it's a train wreck.  It's stupid and vapid yet you can't stop staring.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2015/05/selfish_kim_kardashian_west_s_book_of_selfies_reviewed.html

When I think about the book and the time that it covers, in hindsight I'm a little surprised Kim did it.  I mean, it lays all the plastic surgery out, in chronological photographic order, for all the world to dissect.

And the cover pic is hideous.

Wow I just saw the preview thats going around of the 2 part episode and for all I snark on and find Kendall and Kylie annoying, I actually teared up when Kendall is crying saying "I dont like when people say Bruce is gone" intercepted with the home video of him holding a very young Kendall with and Bruce saying "daddy loves you". Jesus. I know a good portion of stuff on this show is fake but I think all the feelings that will be there, especially from Kendall and Kylie will be very real. Kris really is a massive bitch for allowing her daughters reaction to this to be aired out on TV.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow I just saw the preview thats going around of the 2 part episode and for all I snark on and find Kendall and Kylie annoying, I actually teared up when Kendall is crying saying "I dont like when people say Bruce is gone" intercepted with the home video of him holding a very young Kendall with and Bruce saying "daddy loves you". Jesus. I know a good portion of stuff on this show is fake but I think all the feelings that will be there, especially from Kendall and Kylie will be very real. Kris really is a massive bitch for allowing her daughters reaction to this to be aired out on TV.

I'm not letting Bruce off the hook either. He's using them also. I don't care what the agenda is, or who can benefit from it, no one should exploit someone else's emotional pain for ratings or social awareness, especially their own children. The older kids can make up their own minds. Now there are stories out that Bruce stole expensive dresses from Kris and she is outraged. Really? Outraged over dresses but not over the exploitation of your children? Sadly, the whole Kardashian connection to this is going to cheapen it and turn it into a reality show plot... "Look what happens when daddy becomes mommy" Kimmy and Khloe and Bruce get mani pedis!!!!

Not saying the dress story is true or not, but that's the kind of stuff to be expected in the tabloids about this family. Their aura cheapens everything.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Anna Wintour talks about Kanye. SMH

That had to be tongue in cheek! I took it as when she's traveling or bored or has insomnia, he drones on and on and she is lulled into sleep. At least I hope that's what it is. Otherwise my mind drifts into some other type of relationship that I just don't want to envision Anna Wintour in. She doesn't seem like the type to have sex on top of sinks in public restrooms.

• Love 1
(edited)

I saw one of the tabloid magazines in the store yesterday with Kourtney on the cover in a bikini talking about how she has lost 35 pounds since having her last baby and how YOU can do it too! Now, I can't prove this, but the picture and the headline looks exactly like one that was done after she had "Pee".

ETA: I was scanning through the TV schedule last night & saw KUWTK on the Bravo station, I did not know they had a contract with them, too.

Edited by alegtostandon

So I ran across this story http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150526/b660055/which is just a lot of "who cares?", but I found this quote by Kim to be interesting:

Kanye loves to eat really healthy and is always on different diets," the E! star revealed in her new book Selfish. "He has a chef who comes in the morning and cooks breakfast for both of us and gets our meal plans together for the day."

HE has a chef? Don't THEY have a chef? Is this only on days when they accidentally spend the night in the same house?

• Love 2
(edited)

So I ran across this story http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150526/b660055/which is just a lot of "who cares?", but I found this quote by Kim to be interesting:

HE has a chef? Don't THEY have a chef? Is this only on days when they accidentally spend the night in the same house?

I've seen pics of him going thru the Taco Bell and the Mickey D's drive thru. Now that there's an "IN and OUT" (other than Kim) in Calabasas he may be in the neighborhood more often.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

beach side rehab? Oh to be rich and fucked up! The tone of the article seems to downplay the drugs and alcohol and center on being overweight. Maybe its a rich person's fat camp?