Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E14: Lie, Cheat, And Steal / S31.E15: Live Reunion

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Kimmi said she's going to use Spencer as an example of a bully to her children.  Jeremy's got this.

Does Joe have that outfit in multiple colors?  Really liking these questions from the jury.  

Kelly is pulling the number answer that cost her  the million fifteen years ago.  I love how Kass says Spencer played like Chaos Kass.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

DIES LAUGHING.  Oh my God, Kelly Wiglesworth!!!

I loved the looks on everyone's faces.  And Jeremy saying 'now?'

Ooh, here comes the big guns from Jeremy!

Spencer and Tasha are probably thinking 'crap, should have voted him out when we could'.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

And Jeremy drops the baby news.
If he wasn't going to win before, he's winning now. Unanimous votes right here. 

going to say: Show. I think showing the opening/closing statements are an important part of final tribal. it has lost people the game. i wish they wouldn't cut this out.

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 5

Um...am I a cynical witch if I hear Jeremy's story and think, "he saved the baby news for when he needed it most?"

And if you're Tasha and Spencer, is that when you knew for sure you were going to lose?

no. I would have spock'ed eyebrowed that. 

(i'll sit by you. i have cookies ;) )

Im soooo glad this jury was not bitter

me too! 

this was a great jury. 

• Love 3

Savage.  You got a lot of balls calling Spencer arrogant.  That threat was his best play.  And J too.  Screw you .

Fish.  OK

Ciera.  Bitter jury.  You were a flipper too!  This season was very fluid with the blocs.

Keith.  Interesting angle.  

Crazy Abi.  Sneaky.  Good angle.  Good answers.

Kimmi.  Go blank yourself.  

Joe.  Whatever

Wiggles.  Bring the random.

Kass.  Get over yourself.

Wentworth.  You can't play this game as an individual.  That's why you're on the jury.

My vote is for Spencer.  Jeremy's waterworks has bugged me from day one, but I think he will win.  

• Love 11

Im soooo glad this jury was not bitter

Me too.  I'm surprised, but happy.  I remember the first AS season being one of the absolute worst.

So will someone throw a vote Spencer/Tasha's way so they can't share second or does Jeremy have a clean sweep?  Baby news aside, he's played a great game and gave great answers.  Spencer seemed to have a bit of a condescending tone.  I think he really thought he had this.

Count me in as missing the opening/closing statements.  Maybe they should go back to a final 4 finale or do a double boot.

And here we go!  I guess if we don't see any votes that means Jeremy has it wrapped up?

And any chance the jury isn't swayed by Jeremy's news?

Spencer's trying his best but has the personal growth story ever won anyone the million.

Goddamn Jeremy making me and the jury cry. And actually dropping the baby news in a flawless, non-desperate/tacky context. Perfect speech.

Spencer blew it in some of his answers.  Kind of 'well, I used to be arrogant, but I grew up, until last night, but I'm fine now'.

• Love 6

Here we go!  Sad this season is over.  Can not wait until the next second chance season already.  

Kass: "I hope he gets on the jet ski".  I miss Probst's grand entrances.  Well, his hair made a grand entrance I guess.

• Love 5

Ugh. I'm sorry, but I hate the "doing it for my family" pitch, and if I were on the jury, I wouldn't reward it any more than Spencer or Tasha's reasons.

And I have a hard time believing that anyone goes on these types of shows for the sole reason of providing for their family. You take a second job to provide for your family. You cut coupons. Who the hell says, "I'm gonna go win Survivor"?

I liked Jeremy up until this episode. Now I just find him entitled and annoying. Spencer and Tasha equally have families - so what, because they don't have children they're less deserving?All I hear from Jeremy is the family argument - I want to hear about why you deserve it based on your play, not because of who or what you're playing for.

But all that is moot because I'm sure he realized that this jury would eat that shit up and that's why he's stressing it. I really like Spencer and thought he deserved the win based on what we were shown. Oh well.

Also, LOVE Wigglesworth- what a perfect "fuck you" to Jeff and show!

I'm the same way. Everyone has their reasons for wanting the money. Just because you have children doesn't mean you deserve the money more then someone who doesn't. I watch Big Brother as well, and people are always saying that stuff all the time. Oh this person doesn't deserve to be here because they have this job and make enough. Or this person has kids, so we can't vote them out. Everyone regardless of what their situation at home, deserves it. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9

Spencer and Tasha seem to know.

Jeremy wins!  Well earned, and super happy he did out of that final 3.

His little girl is yelling 'daddy'.  So Jeff says Val could go in labor at any moment.  Could thing her husband is a firefighter/first responder.  This finale beats that last two by a landslide and an ocean.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Ugh. I'm sorry, but I hate the "doing it for my family" pitch, and if I were on the jury, I wouldn't reward it any more than Spencer or Tasha's reasons.

And I have a hard time believing that anyone goes on these types of shows for the sole reason of providing for their family. You take a second job to provide for your family. You cut coupons. Who the hell says, "I'm gonna go win Survivor"?

I liked Jeremy up until this episode. Now I just find him entitled and annoying. Spencer and Tasha equally have families - so what, because they don't have children they're less deserving?All I hear from Jeremy is the family argument - I want to hear about why you deserve it based on your play, not because of who or what you're playing for.

But all that is moot because I'm sure he realized that this jury would eat that shit up and that's why he's stressing it. I really like Spencer and thought he deserved the win based on what we were shown. Oh well.

Also, LOVE Wigglesworth- what a perfect "fuck you" to Jeff and show!

I couldn't agree more.  The whole "gimme the money because I have babies" thing has always bugged me.

• Love 13

Sweep! Really? Were all the votes for Jeremy? Well . . . they should have been.

Eliza tweeted it was a 10-0 sweep.

(and if Spencer/Tash had a vote, they would have shown it I think).

• Love 2

I see no Vytas?

He was banned.  He left right after being voted off and went home (which he believes was the reason he was excluded) but he was active on SM while filming was going on.  On top of spoilers being leaked out, many think that is the real reason he wasn't asked back because he was behind them (or at least for being on SM and giving that away).  Plus, he whined that he wouldn't have come back if he knew he'd be out first.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2