Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E14: Lie, Cheat, And Steal / S31.E15: Live Reunion

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Okay. New Plan. 
Vote off Tasha, and let's see Spencer, Kelley and Jeremey. that would be a good tribal. 

Kelley should have totally thrown that back on Jeremey. If she gets voted out she'll work on everyone not to vote for him. that would be my ploy.

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 5

I love how Jeff is trying not laugh at Spencer tanking his own game.  

I wonder if Spencer is watching this back and having regrets.  Jeremy's played the best game of the 3 that are left.  He's got this.  I will hate this jury if they give it to Spencer.

• Love 6

Well I think Kellie just made it clear in her voting confessional that she will NOT be giving Spencer her vote. Man props to Spencer and Tasha - their game completely fell apart in Cagayan when Kass flipped and they managed to make it together to the end on their second chance. Now they won't win but hey, they made it to the end.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6

This season has made me seriously dislike two players that I like before - Spencer and Tasha. Maybe I was a bit blind to Spencer's bratty ways in Cagayan because he was an underdog, and because of Tony thr loudmouth city.

So this is how Jeremy wins. By default.

• Love 6

Not the best final 3 for what was a good season.  This is really going to cut into the reunion.  I don't see one person on that jury that will vote for Spencer.  He's made an ass of himself. 

Hoping it is Jeremy, he's earned it.

• Love 1

This season has made me seriously dislike two players that I like before - Spencer and Tasha. Maybe I was a bit blind to Spencer's bratty ways in Cagayan because he was an underdog, and because of Tony thr loudmouth city.

So this is how Jeremy wins. By default.

I think Jeremy could have won without Spencer inadvertently helping, but I thought it might be close.  Now, between his attitude with Kimmi and Kelley, Jeremy didn't have to do anything.  Tasha may even get second over him!  I think he truly believe he's earning strategic points with the jury and they will reward him for that.  However, Jeremy has played strategically and socially, and hasn't been a complete turd about it.

• Love 3

What dI'd Jeremy really do to be worthy of the mil other than having a prego wife? Spencers was wishy washy aND tasha was a catty bitch. None of them should win

Jeremy's moves have been more UTR, and I think a lot of his game was left out.  But he formed alliances, had strong bonds, dictated how some votes went (when Stephen kept wanting to get Joe out, and Savage/Joe wanted to get Stephen out), went against his alliance to blindside Wiglesworth, played his idol on an ally that could have backfired, and above all he's had a decent social game.  Much better than that little toddler Spencer who says he's going to take his ball and go home if you don't do what he wants.

• Love 8

Spencer and Tasha are going to get destroyed at FTC.

Both of them being in the majority alliance this time got to their heads. God, Spencer may think he's the smartest of the bunch but he forgot that the people he belittled are voting him to win. Or lose.

• Love 9

Spencer and Tasha are going to get destroyed at FTC.

Yup.  As interesting as a F3 of Jeremy-Kelley-take your pick of one of the others would've been, give Jeremy credit.  Except for that move of giving Fishbach his first immunity idol, which he was lucky didn't come back to bite him in the butt, he's played a good game.  Kelley was a threat.  Keith was a threat.  Made no sense to keep them around.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 3

Each one of these 3 left have played a great game I think they all can make some great arguments to the jury I love Spencer and Tasha they both come from my favorite season of Cagayan its almost too good to be true to see them in the final 3 but I am rooting for Jeremy to win this game, from start to finish he played the best socially strategic and physical game out of everyone in my opinion.

• Love 4

It's like Yul vs.Ozzy.  Tasha=Becky: no votes.

Except I don't think it'll be down to 1 vote.  I think Jeremy's got a clean sweep, unless someone throws a vote Spencer's way to keep Tasha from getting second (or vice versa).

Yay Savage for calling Spencer out!  He says he was arrogant?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

The way Jeremy said "she hurt my feelings" was adorable. I'm sure that's not what he was going for, but here we are.

I loved that answer!  And he was right.

Hmm, maybe Spencer will get Keith's vote.  Spencer isn't doing so hot.  Not many people seem to acknowledge Tasha.  Abi has notes.  This girl really needs to be do acting.  She's such a natural.

Did Tasha just own up to having a pre-game alliance with Spencer?  Yeah, not sure Spencer will be getting Joe's vote after that answer.

Edited by LadyChatts