Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E14: Lie, Cheat, And Steal / S31.E15: Live Reunion

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Aww Kimmi :(  Seriously, that was really stupid.

PS: what just happened?

Also, I hope Spencer and his ego get reamed out and lose.  I think I want Jeremy to lose at this point.  Go Keith and Kelley!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Omg another tie between Tasha and Kimmi and Keith has literally just given up but wait Wentworth encouraged him to stay wow craziest tribal council in the history of Survivor  14th person voted out of Survivor Cambodia and the 8th member of the jury is Kimmi.   I dont even know what to say

• Love 2

Holy crap.

That was freaking epic.

I hope Wentworth wins out and wins the game. Or Keith.

I just hope it is anyone but Spencer and Tasha at this point.  

They should have let the jury vote someone out.  They make this up as they go along.  Next time this happens (if there is a next time) then it will probably play out differently.  Like the first time they drew rocks in Marquesas at the final 4, they realized a rock draw at the final 4 would not work, so now we have the fire making challenge.  They should have made Tasha and Kimmi go to that.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I just wish they had waited to do that play by play during the reunion show (because this TC is going to get brought up anyway).

I feel like we are moving right along, but that we are missing stuff because they had to make room for a 6 person finale.  Not that it'll matter if Spencer loses, since he's probably not going home, but here's hoping.  I think after the last tribal he ruined anything socially.

Oh, another puzzle.  How nice for Spencer.

Edited by LadyChatts

Spencer knew they couldn't split the votes, so instead he tried to psych Kellie out.  I think the immunity necklace brings a false sense of bravado.

It's why I wonder if Spencer wasn't wearing the necklace how he'd feel if someone said 'we're going to rocks if I don't get my way like a little 3 year old'.  Okay, he didn't word it like that, but that's what I was thinking when he said it.

These rules were never enforced before in case of tie, we've had fire  and rocks but not this.

It's why I think we will see something different if it ever happens again.  Of course people might be way more careful not to let it happen.  But I have a feeling this was something they never planned on happening.

• Love 2

It's why I wonder if Spencer wasn't wearing the necklace how he'd feel if someone said 'we're going to rocks if I don't get my way like a little 3 year old'.  Okay, he didn't word it like that, but that's what I was thinking when he said it.

I don't remember his first season, but the tribal he went all "This is why you're not winning Kass!" complete with hair flip had he had it, did he have immunity then? because he's def. more cocky and more douche canoeish when he has it vs. without it. 

• Love 3

Is Spencer purposely throwing this?  I love how Keith and Spencer were trying to cheat off of her.

Yay Kelley!  Sadly, this is so long Keith (probably).  If Spencer/Jeremy/Tasha stick together and go to the final 3 (hoping Kelley foils that) that really would take this season down a bit for me.  Spencer has turned me off in this last hour, and I don't care for Tasha.  Anyway, if they are the final 3, I wonder if that is why they did the extra person in the finale and are moving right along with challenges.  Too obvious back at camp what is happening?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

My stupid station ran a commercial long so it cut into the part when they decided to vote a second time and everyone voted for Kimmi/Tasha so I missed why they voted again. I figured no votes counted, no one going home.

Stephen cracked me up when he covered his mouth when he blurted out "no" when Keith was giving in for Kimmi. Stephen knows there is no talking on the jury but he couldn't help himself.

I love how both slo-mo shots of Keith at the beginning were him spitting. Thanks show!

Aww dammit I wanted Keith to win that immunity. Hope he can pull himself out of the fire!

Edited by mojoween
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Kelley wins, yay! I am so happy.

I like Jeremey (even with his douche comment to Kimmi). vote out Spencer. 

I'm willing to cut Jeremy a break because I believe it was heat of the moment.  Spencer's were not.  Jeremy stuck his neck out for Kimmi and said she was with them.  He didn't believe she was turning.  So that was probably a slap in the face to be proven wrong.  Still think it wasn't smart, but I get where he was coming from.

• Love 7

"We have rules", said Probst.  "We enforce them when we feel like it", He didn't say.

So this season we have seen that they have "medical" and "safety" to the side.  Maybe they have "legal" too and we just didn't see the hasty consultations.  :)

• Love 3

I'm willing to cut Jeremy a break because I believe it was heat of the moment.  Spencer's were not.  Jeremy stuck his neck out for Kimmi and said she was with them.  He didn't believe she was turning.  So that was probably a slap in the face to be proven wrong.  Still think it wasn't smart, but I get where he was coming from.

That's what I mean. I didn't like it but I'll take it out of being floored and seriously thinking Kimmi is with him. so he can stay. I'd rather they ditch Tasha (whom i seriously stopped liking because of this season) - or Spencer (whom I've never liked).

• Love 1

We've barely seen Jeremy.  I hope that isn't a bad sign.  We've seen a lot of Spencer.  

Hope this fake idol works!  Too bad Joe wasn't still there.  He'd make one very convincing.

Slightly off topic, but I'd love to be able to bid on the merge flag if it is up for auction.

Okay, Kelley, you should have hung onto the idol and said you were playing it for Keith.  Could Spencer be going home?  Too good too be true!  Don't toy with me editors!  Keith, let Kelley do the talking about the idol.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1