Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Someone mentioned on another soap site that it seemed the hairdressers had gone on strike along with the writers. After seeing Brooke, Steffy and especially NuTay today, I would have to agree. NuTay looked like a witch today!

It is really bad.

taylor-embellished-stripe-tie-shirt.jpg.

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Taylor really thought she was going to show up and manipulate Brooke, didn't she? Just fake a little twinge of remorse and reel her back in. But Brooke was done with that shit and knew exactly how insincere it was. 

I can see the idea that this story isn't actually about Thope, but about Hope being tired of everyone trying to tell her what to do and not trust her to make her own decisions. I just hope that she doesn't violate her own morals and cheat as part of it. She can come into her own without doing that. Not to mention that sleeping with Thomas would just prove them all right. I'd rather see her say to everyone "no, you know what? You're right, I am attracted to Thomas, but that doesn't mean that I can't control myself or that I have to sleep with him. I've been working side by side with him without cheating. The problem isn't me finding someone who isn't my husband attractive. Everyone finds other people attractive. The problem is that nobody in my life trusts me to not be a cheater when I'm the only person in my life who hasn't been a cheater. You're all projecting your crap onto me and then deciding I can't handle my own life because of it." 

42 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

It is really bad.

taylor-embellished-stripe-tie-shirt.jpg.

And what the hell is she wearing? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4

Didn’t KM’s Hope cheat on Oliver with Liam?  There was no sex involved, of course, but it feels like that was the debut of her resolute, “I-know-what-I’m-doing” attitude.  She claimed to just be helping her new friend Liam find his father but Oliver knew she was getting too close to Liam all while Hope maintained her position that she and Liam were “just friends”.  Until they weren’t.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Sure. It's OK for Hope to feel attracted to Thomas because he's a hot guy. People aren't blind once they get married or are in another committed relationship. If she's in control of her feelings and the "situation," why is she having steamy fantasies about Thomas and visibly "hot and bothered" in his presence? 

The fact that she's even entertaining the thought of romance and sex with a would-be rapist, murdered, kidnapper, and obsessive stalker who has caused Hope and her family so much pain is just unfathomable. 

Either have Thope f*** and get scratch the itch and get it over with, or have Hope have some kind of breakdown or epiphany that reveals the root cause of this craziness.

And ENOUGH of Liam's whining. For f***'s sake, his father has a private jet. Surely Bill will let Liam use the plane to fly to Rome, given the circumstances. Covering the HFTF launch for "Eye on Fashion" would be an actual legit reason. In the same breath, I find it hard to believe that "WRP" St. Taylor Hayes can't spring for a coach ticket to Rome. /eyeroll

• Like 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

In the same breath, I find it hard to believe that "WRP" St. Taylor Hayes can't spring for a coach ticket to Rome. /eyeroll

I think Taylor's thing is that she wants to be on the trip to Rome with Ridge. She wants him to say "yes, I think you should come with me," because then it would mean he wants here there. If she wasn't holding out for Ridge to invite her/agree to her idea of coming along, she could have just gone to her daughter, the other CEO, and said "hey, you know, I'd really like to be there for Thomas's big moment, do you think I could tag along with you guys?" She can add in "and I want to help you keep an eye on him so that Hope doesn't lead him astray" to seal that deal. 

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Sure. It's OK for Hope to feel attracted to Thomas because he's a hot guy. People aren't blind once they get married or are in another committed relationship. If she's in control of her feelings and the "situation," why is she having steamy fantasies about Thomas and visibly "hot and bothered" in his presence? 

I kind of wonder if they've changed their minds about what they're doing with this story along the way. At the start, she was definitely a bit out of control. There was the freak out at her mom, and the fantasies she was having about Thomas didn't seem to be under her control at all.  She seems more in control of that now. Now the fantasies seem more like she was sitting around day dreaming. At the beginning, she was under a lot of stress. There was the custody issue, then she was told her line was failing, and if she didn't bring Thomas back, it would end up being cut. And, of course, even thinking about bringing him back was getting her a constant stream of feedback from everyone in L.A. And then all of that stress collided with her whole thing about not wanting to be how her mother used to be.  

It definitely seemed like they were sending her into some kind of breakdown. We had that night where she was seeing Thomas's face while having sex with Liam, and then she went to talk to her mother about it, and she finds Brooke, who she thought was "no longer like that," looking too cozy in her lingerie with Ridge. And she had a bit of a mini breakdown then. She doesn't seem out of control now. She's not that ball of tension she was at the beginning of the story. Now, she just seems pissed off that everyone doubts her. And some of that stress from before is gone, because Douglas is back with her, and she's worked with Thomas and put out a line that is being very well received, so she's no longer stressed about losing the line or about not being able to get through putting a new line out because Thomas ends up acting up again. So it feels more like they're shifting it into a story where she's just pissed off that everyone is constantly questioning her, and Thomas is attractive because he's the only one who isn't. And, to that I say, of course he isn't, because her decisions now favor him. 

Personally, I'm still holding onto some thread of possibility that Thomas is doing something. There have been little moments where it seems like he knows exactly what is going on and what he's doing. Like him putting is hand on hers while they looked at the design, and the way he speaks about them working together. I forget exactly what wording he used when he was talking to Brooke the other day about her coming along to Rome. It was something about how good that was, because it would give her a chance to see how completely in sync he and Hope are. Something about the way he worded it had me feeling like he was talking about them as a couple and not as coworker. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Liam, put a sock in it. Your concerns are well known and you don’t have to keep reminding Hope and especially us.  

Taylor is using psycho babble on Ridge by telling him that Brooke is going to continue the smear campaign on her while she is smearing Brooke. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Wow! Taylor has no shame, does she? All the harder the fall will be when Bridge returns from Rome as Bridge.

My eyes! Did anybody notice that when Steffy was shifting around behind her desk that you could practically see the fool's gold cooter? She is too far along in her pregnancy to wear a suit that short and tight and not risk indecency!

OMG, Liam! What does he want? Hope invited him to go to Rome with her. And it seemed like she was being very sincere about wanting him to go because she wanted his company, not that she was patronizing or giving in. 

Now is the time for Liam to be "that guy." But his fragile ego won't allow him to see Thomas and Hope sharing the stage and *gasp* clasping hands as a sign of teamwork and unity while on the runway at the end of the fashion show.

????? So ... Liam's going to sit home and stew and get all butt-hurt.

Lemme see ... Friday's cliffhanger will be Liam racing to the FC jet on the tarmac, just as the plane is taxiing away. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Taylor is using psycho babble on Ridge by telling him that Brooke is going to continue the smear campaign on her while she is smearing Brooke. 

It cracks me up how Taylor is always thinking that, since she's a WRP, she can use her mad skills to manipulate people through conversation, but it's always blatantly obvious what she's trying to do, because she's a really shitty WRP. 

2 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

OMG, Liam! What does he want? Hope invited him to go to Rome with her. And it seemed like she was being very sincere about wanting him to go because she wanted his company, not that she was patronizing or giving in. 

Now is the time for Liam to be "that guy." But his fragile ego won't allow him to see Thomas and Hope sharing the stage and *gasp* clasping hands as a sign of teamwork and unity while on the runway at the end of the fashion show.

You'd think he would remember the last fashion show, and how he really hurt Hope by refusing to stay and see her with Thomas, which ended in her staying late celebrating at Eric's and Thomas trying to kiss her. Given that he has Steffy's voice in his head about Hope having feelings for Thomas, you'd think he'd fear what would happen if he failed to support her again and she was on an entirely different continent with Thomas. You'd think that all of his jealousy would practically demand he be there to prevent that. Even the Thomas attempted kiss thing aside, he should see this as the chance to make up for how much he hurt her last time. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Liam needs mental help more than Thomas at this point. All he does is go on and on, he couldn't even send his wife off or support her. What did he want her to go kick him off the plane? 

He's just horrid. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Someone mentioned a few weeks ago about the possibility of something hinky going on with the water.  I wonder if there is something to that?  Thomas grabbed three bottles when he boarded the plane and asked if anybody wanted one.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
On 6/14/2023 at 9:40 AM, Cool Breeze said:

Didn’t KM’s Hope cheat on Oliver with Liam?  There was no sex involved, of course, but it feels like that was the debut of her resolute, “I-know-what-I’m-doing” attitude.  She claimed to just be helping her new friend Liam find his father but Oliver knew she was getting too close to Liam all while Hope maintained her position that she and Liam were “just friends”.  Until they weren’t.  

They were split up when Hope met Liam. She tried giving Oliver a second chance after some time but she very understandably couldn't make herself move past him boning Brooke, accident or not.

NGL, if TPTB wanted to do a cheating story w Hope, having her give Oliver a look after years of putting up with Liam's shit would've been a far better route than this mess.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

The Private Jet that is pictured at the beginning would be hard pressed to make the trip, to Rome, non stop. Without refueling it would take the Private Jet to go 6,300 miles in 12 to 13 hours. 

Shouldn’t Katie be there with them?  Isn’t she in charge of public relations. I guess this is another cost cutting measure. 

How many times do I have to say this. Stuffy STFU and mind your own business. Hope and Liam is really non of your concern.  Did you know that Lurch has turned his life around?  That’s news to me. Stuffed you keep warning Hope but you don’t keep lecturing your brother about keeping some separation between you and Hope. No touching and inappropriate eye contact.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

If Hope got up into Steffy's business like Steffy is doing to Hope, all hell would break loose! I am glad Hope told that nosy bitch to more or less f-off.

"He isn't calling me Lo-o-oh-gan!" Really, Brooke? 🤮

Liam needs to be committed. 

And I see the tell-tale heartbeat has stowed away on the Forrester jet.

PLEASE. MAKE. IT. STOP! 🤣

• Like 11

I’m going out on a limb & guess that today’s episode was the first one featured after the writers’ strike started. Half-naked men, working out, thought bubbles popping everywhere, this is new!

Liam: “I don’t want to be the creepy stalker that follows his wife to Italy, with the father of her other child. Listen, you guys both know Thomas, he’s your brother, RJ, & your brother-in-law, Finn. Steffy is in Italy, hiding behind a bag, Wyatt is trying to help Dad scrub Sheila from his memory, & I haven’t really blathered on & on to either of you, about my concerns with Thomas, like I have the others, so here goes…”

Hope, a week ago: “Liam, you should come to Italy with me.”

Finn, today: “Liam, you should fly to Italy, not in the Forrester jet, which is already there, but on your own, & surprise Hope. She’ll be so happy!”

Liam: “That is a great idea, Buddy! Why didn’t I think of that?!?!”

Finn: “But, if you get there, & you see Thomas in a passionate embrace, make sure it’s actually Hope, & not a mannequin, before you blow up, you silly goose!” *giggles*

Liam: “Good advice. Remember the last time I did that, I went straight to Steffy’s, &…by the way, how is Hayes?”

Finn: “On second thought, maybe I should tag along to Italy, too, I’m at Forrester Creations’ rooftop gym, mid-day, with my wife’s ex-husband, & brother, working out, I clearly don’t need to doctor or anything.”

On the Forrester jet:

Hope: Looking at a design on her iPad. Thought bubbles be a poppin’.

Steffy, thought bubble: Look at Hope, checking designs, for her upcoming show, which we all know is a huge deal. I just know that she’s hoping that Thomas will brush her hand, or sketch her. She’s soooooooo obvious. 

Brooke, thought bubble: Hope, can’t you see?? Thomas is not your destiny.Destiny is a decades-long love triangle, that’ll never, truly end. Don’t settle for less.

Ridge, thought bubble: You know, Brooke should show her shoulder blades more. I love shoulder blades. Taylor has nice shoulder blades…

Carter, thought bubble: Those younger kids, working out shirtless, I’ll wear my second-skin shirt, & show them they’ve got nothing on me. My face is awfully pretty, too, especially when I smile, see…

Me: Carter, you’re correct.

🤞Hope the writers’ strike ends soon. 🤞

• Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 12

The three bros working out was refreshing.  I'll take half-naked men over all the other repetitive nonsense any day.  Surprisingly, I thought Liam had the best body, even though RJ clearly thinks he does.  Do those two attractive women looking at him work at FC?  I don't mind him having a love interest, but I just don't find him to be that interesting.

Steffy was wearing some clumsy, fugly white shoes and I kept expecting her to tumble down some steps, or trip and fall off a balcony.  I wouldn't be sad if she did.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

The shirtless trio working out was good old Summertime soapy fun.  The guys were pretty charming.  Scott Clifton does look great!

I also enjoyed the Italian scenery.  All in all, one of the better B&B episodes in a long time.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

Call Liam what you want. Waffle boy or ping pong ball, Liam is ripped. Finn and RJ aren’t bad either but it’s Liam for the win.  For that matter, Bill is right there with the young studs because he’s still the stallion.  Two bulls were standing on a hill top and looking over a heard of heifers.  The young bull said that he was going to run down the hill and get him a few heifers. The older bull said he was going to walk down the hill and get all the heifers. 

I’m not sure who the blond is on todays episode but she looks a lot like Olivia Dunne the gymnast. 

Everyday we are reminded that Lurch is working on himself as we are reminded everyday that Stuffy is fucking bitch.  RJ, nobody is more of a straight shooter than Stuffy 🤣.  They must have given Finn and RJ rose color glasses when they were working out on the roof. It’s either that or working our fried their brain.  Yes Liam, Stuffy will “see” it but what Stuffy sees is according to Stuffy’s interpretation.  Stuffy doesn’t see or want to see that Lurch still eye fucks Hope which, for me, is the incentive for Hope to eye fuck Lurch back. 

Rome Rome Rome, I’m wondering if there is a reward every time Rome is mentioned. There is a bonus reward when anyone mentions how romantic Rome is.  In my humble opinion, Rome is historical and has beautiful architecture but it’s not the end all be all of a romantic city.  For me, it would be the towns on Lake Como. As a semi professional photographer, I would prefer the background of the lake and the mountains, that these towns can give to the Roman architecture.  

I’m waiting with bated breath what Liam will walk into in Rome. Will Hope be mad that she can’t cockhold Liam?  

• Like 8

Hope has a lot more restraint than Steffy deserves.  Yes Steffy she's going to be eating pasta in the runway pieces. Hope should have just told her off. 

Liam got asked by Hope and his brother to go and he refused.  Finn says it's and it's great idea. 

• Like 10

Did you know..

"Rome is the city of eternal love"

"Rome is the most romantic city in the world"

"Rome is the eternal city"

*eye roll*

And yes Hope and Thomas were definitely eye f**king...

JMW is pregnant..I keep thinking she doesn't need those heels on rocky streets...

• Like 11

Just caught up on the past few days. 

Liam, for fuck's sake, Thomas is not some run of the mill colleague. He's the grandson/son/brother of the three people in charge. It's his family's business, and he's the person who designed every last stitch of the line. You know Steffy. Do you think there is any way in hell she's going to allow things to play out so that her dear brother doesn't get to take his bows for this collection in Rome?  She'd sooner tell Hope to stay the hell home if she can't share credit with her lead designer. 

I felt bad for Hope, because she looked genuinely excited by the idea when she suggested Liam go with her to Rome, and he just shot it down because he doesn't want to seem like he's chaperoning her. No, dumbass, she's not asking you to chaperone. She's asking you to show up and support her in her big career moment (like you failed to last year), and then spend some time with her, as her husband, in Rome. Besides, we all know Steffy's got the chaperone duties on lock. She's so obsessed with watching Hope and Thomas that she doesn't even care if her father fucks Brooke in Rome. And we all know that preventing that pairing has been her (failed) life's work. 

Meanwhile, Finn's over here like "for the love of God, go to Rome! Preserve your marriage!" Because we all know Finn has a vested interest in Liam staying happily married. Related: I crack up every time Steffy tells Liam how much she doesn't want to cause issues in his marriage. Yeah, right. 

Shallow note: Hello, Scott Clifton. When did that happen? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 6/16/2023 at 7:37 PM, Artsda said:

Liam got asked by Hope and his brother to go and he refused.  Finn says it's and it's great idea.

Because Finn is apparently the de facto good, rationale, guy and what he says is the best thing ever and Liam is being made the heel when he rightly has legit issues with Thomas and even Hope’s behavior but they’re making him so annoying that he will ‘deserve it’. Classic stacked/bait and switch writing when you want to make your bad guy who did bad things still viable as your romantic lead (see Jake vs Jamie, Another World; yeah Jake got some redemption but in the early years Jamie, a legacy child on the show, got pushed out for a man who raped his fiancé (Jake) basically because the actor and character of Jake was more liked and had chemistry with pretty much everyone) 

Liam could be rehabbed but the show isn’t interested in that. Once they had Eric tear him a new one and fans agreed with him, Liam’s slowly but surely been undermined and written as being intentionally and continuously careless with his women when prior to that you could write it off as dumb honey youth. They’ve had opportunities to have him self reflect and slightly course correct (Captive Cabin, Steffy’s affair, Beth’s ‘death’ and return, mannequin-gate, Vinny-gate) but he keeps making the same choices and mistakes to the point that even when he’s technically right his behavior and history make you want to pop him.

They don’t want Liam to be sympathetic or if they do they’re going about it all wrong. He should be totally whistling past the graveyard and 💯 supporting Hope and telling Wyatt, Bill, Brooke, Steffy, and Hope that he trusts her and that’s that. Thomas can play his games but he trusts Hope to handle him if necessary. He even wants to go to the  show in Italy but work happens or Beth gets the sniffles and he has to stay behind.  Meanwhile Bill doesn’t trust Hope or Thomas and has his Italy based Spencer publications paparazzi follow Hope and Thomas and to update him on any hanky panky. However instead of updating Bill on the incriminating photos (conjecture at this point but we all know something’s gonna happen, right?) the pap sells the photos and Hope and Thomas’ tryst is all over the European and then American outlets. FC then is in damage control as their big splash is now in a mud puddle, Hope is desperate to explain to Liam what happened, Steffy is livid that HFTF brand has tarnished FC firing up a round of fresh Logan hate, Thomas is now convinced Hope does want him and Bill is livid that the pictures came out and hides his role in it even as he comforts Liam and begins planting the seeds of leaving Hope and suing for sole custody of Beth since Hope has obviously lost her mind in canoodling  with Thomas. 

What will Liam do? Who does Hope want? Will HFTF crater FC? And who is the father of Hope’s baby because we all know if she sleeps with Thomas she’ll end up pregnant and have to walk the same road as Steffy WTD with touches of Hope’s own conception scandal. Will Liam go dark like his father with Thomas playing Hope’s white knight to further cement the bait and switch of Thomas the hero and Liam the heel? Wouldn’t be shocked if they went there; hilariously Liam’s jaunt to the dark side would no doubt be treated as the worse than anything Thomas has done and can never be forgiven from because…Thope look good physically together? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I really don't know if I can ever see this Thomas as the good guy. And it's not solely all he's done, but he just has that evil/conniving look to him. I think it's his eyes. I swear, if you just showed someone who has never watched the show pictures of Liam and Thomas and asked which one was the bad guy, most would point at Thomas.  And MA is good at playing sinister. He's kind of a bore when he's trying to play good guy. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam could be rehabbed but the show isn’t interested in that. Once they had Eric tear him a new one and fans agreed with him, Liam’s slowly but surely been undermined and written as being intentionally and continuously careless with his women when prior to that you could write it off as dumb honey youth. They’ve had opportunities to have him self reflect and slightly course correct (Captive Cabin, Steffy’s affair, Beth’s ‘death’ and return, mannequin-gate, Vinny-gate) but he keeps making the same choices and mistakes to the point that even when he’s technically right his behavior and history make you want to pop him.

Exactly this. Even Ridge was allowed to grow and mature in the early days as Caroline died and when Bridget was presumed to be his daughter. Liam OTOH is still the same rudderless pissant waffle in 2023 that he was in 2011, despite none of those issues he had with Hope--specifically, her not putting out--existing any longer and for that reason alone it's no surprise that few are pulling for Lope, regardless of how gross Thope is.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I really don't know if I can ever see this Thomas as the good guy. And it's not solely all he's done, but he just has that evil/conniving look to him. I think it's his eyes. I swear, if you just showed someone who has never watched the show pictures of Liam and Thomas and asked which one was the bad guy, most would point at Thomas.  And MA is good at playing sinister. He's kind of a bore when he's trying to play good guy. 

Completely agree !

He has beady eyes 👀 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, SiouxB said:

He has beady eyes 👀 

Yes! It's really distracting when they do the close up shots of him as a scene is ending. Because even when he's not supposed to appear to be plotting in those shots, it looks like he is. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2023 at 3:25 AM, nkotb said:

I’m going out on a limb & guess that today’s episode was the first one featured after the writers’ strike started. Half-naked men, working out, thought bubbles popping everywhere, this is new!

I'm pretty sure this week's episodes are still from a WGA script - it's only been six weeks since the strike started, they tape roughly that far ahead and scripts are typically another few weeks ahead of production - but I would certainly welcome more shirtless men. At least this time RJ can put on a show for someone other than his sister! 

I do wonder what changes might happen when the non-WGA writers take over (probably in late July?). Maybe one of them can do us a solid and divert RJ's attention to one of FC's male models - who of course will turn out to secretly be Deacon's long-lost son, and thus Hope's other brother, since the show does love its quasi-incest. RJ's own siblings of the opposite sex are currently engaged in 'steamy' (barf-worthy) fantasies so why should the gays escape unscathed?

At least there's some beautiful backdrops to enjoy while they film on-location in Italy. But I query Hope's wide-eyed wonder at being in the Eternal City. (It isn't the City of Love - that's Paris, surely?) Wasn't she in Italy during her long absence (between actresses) after miscarrying her first baby? Do they mean to say that, in all those years, she never once set foot in Rome? It's only 3 hours by train from Milan, which is presumably where FC has its Italian offices. It's also incredible that a wealthy mother like Brooke wouldn't have taken her kids on holiday to Rome. She clearly has contacts in the city.

It does indicate that the Rome scenes were filmed in May - summer there can be swelteringly hot, as I discovered on a long-ago trip to Italy.

MA definitely has a villainous resting face. It's not just the eyes - though they're a big part of it - it's also the way he styles his facial hair. He can't help his eyes, obviously, but you'd think he would at least choose facial grooming that doesn't amplify them!

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

I think MA is a very attractive guy..but I am LOL'ing at the villainous face/beady eyes and I appreciate facial hair on men.  The facial hair probably also contributes to the overall aesthetic of "villain"..as said above, reminds me of Jafar from Aladdin.

Finn while boring has those chiseled good looks and is clean cut.

I agree that Liam has not been allowed to grow and mature and it's sad really. 

What was the point of the swimsuit shoot today? Does HFTF have a swimsuit line??

• Like 8

The shots of Rome are gorgeous. 

Hope needs to get on Booktok or watch better porn because her "windswept glamor photo shoot" Thomas fantasies look like those of a sheltered tween who just read her first Danielle Steele novel. 

At this point, I hope Liam's commercial flight goes down in flames, and Hope can feel guilty because she is still having Sweet Valley High fantasies about her "lead designer".  Because we ALL know that Liam's surprise visit will be a shot for shot repeat of her last fashion show success. Where he sad Pikachu's on the sideline and slinks away because Thomas is holding his wife's hand. 

Funny that once Sheila the Hun was in jail and everyone got their gloating visits in, no one has been to her trial? Any of her court proceedings. If I was THAT traumatized by her nefarious doings, I'd want to make sure dull justice was ACTUALLY served.

RJ, we might believe you didn't want to get involved in family drama if you actually stopped gossiping about family drama all over town. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Is this another prelude to Liam being disappointed.  Liam was late to Paris, France so Hope married Wyatt. Now that Liam is once again late this time to Rome, is he going to find Hope in bed with Lurch?  Or is he going to make a scene seeing Hope and Lurch together taking pictures for the press. 

What is Lurch wearing?  Is he in Rome or in the tropics?  

Not only is Hope eye fucking Lurch she’s word fucking him also.  Truth be told, Hope’s feelings for Lurch is generated out of gratitude for “saving” HFTF but Hope really didn’t have a choice. It was a demand. 

Now that Ridge has the upper hand because Brooke and Taylor both want him, he can be his same old arrogant self. Humble is no longer a word used to describe Ridge. 

• Like 10
33 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Now that Ridge has the upper hand because Brooke and Taylor both want him, he can be his same old arrogant self. Humble is no longer a word used to describe Ridge.

I wish Brooke would take that power out of his hands. Say something like "while my friendship with Taylor didn't work out too well, the reasons behind that friendship and pact still exist. I don't want to be in that constant uncertain back and forth drama. I'm here telling you right now that I love you and I want to have a future with you again. But, I want to be in a relationship where both of us are completely committed to each other and there is no uncertainty. We've both had time to think about what we want out of life and who we want to be with over the past several months. If that's not me, for you, without reservation, then I will back off, and we can each get on with our lives." 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I wish Brooke would take that power out of his hands. Say something like "while my friendship with Taylor didn't work out too well, the reasons behind that friendship and pact still exist. I don't want to be in that constant uncertain back and forth drama. I'm here telling you right now that I love you and I want to have a future with you again. But, I want to be in a relationship where both of us are completely committed to each other and there is no uncertainty. We've both had time to think about what we want out of life and who we want to be with over the past several months. If that's not me, for you, without reservation, then I will back off, and we can each get on with our lives." 

Nope, the pact is over and now both can revert back to their former pathetic selves. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

This Show....

I have not been watching with any regularity, but honestly has anything happened in the last two weeks? I mean, outside of the fact that Thomas is a changed man, and that Rome is a beautiful and romantic city, and that Liam doesn't want Hope around Thomas? 

Dull, dull and duller I say. 

Of course, we had Taylor changing the earth's axis with her astonishingly hypocritical statement about Ridge allowing Brooke to "continue her smear campaign." Somehow managing to forget her and her Tot's year long effort to break up Brooke's marriage by doing just that, but of course WRP are allowed to be hypocrites because they are smarter than the average bear. 

I can also do without a whole new round of Brooke begging that smarmy loser to come back to her. It makes me doubly mad because right now I am nearing the end of season 7, and Ridge is once again manipulating Brooke, pretending to want to be her friend again, volunteering to design her new men's line, hanging out with her and the kids, all in an effort to get Forrester back for Eric. And now, as she stands there pleading her case, declaring her undying love, he looks lost and tilts his head. UGH!

I see the rooftop gym is back in rotation, but with all these buff dudes on canvas I guess I can understand why. And what was the purpose of the bikini shoot? So much randomness. 

Why isn't the publicity person on this trip instead of the COO? 

Where is Bill?

Where is Sheila?

Hope has been looking especially lovely lately, while Steffy always looks like she is trying too hard, and Taylor, well..........

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Ridge did something so heinous to Brooke by running to Taylor (not to mention sleeping with her and proposing to her) after listening to that fake call to CPS without even giving her the opportunity to defend herself! He should be thanking his lucky stars that she'll even talk to him.  So why is SHE the one doing the pursuing? It's not wonder that neither she or Taylor feel secure when they're with him...he puts in zero effort to indicate his interest in either one of them. He should be wining and dining Brooke all over Rome. Maybe I could possibly get behind a Bridge reunion then.  But not like this.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Agreed. So disappointing that Brooke and Taylor are once again groveling at that tool's feet. He needs to do some hard work to win Brooke back, not the other way around. Also agreed that what he did to her was unforgivable. 

It was so refreshing when Braylor still existed and both women didn't give that greasy hobo a second glance. Well, he knew to just bide his time and both of them would come crawling back to him and now he's going to make them pay with his indifference and hesitation.

I am almost ready for Thomas to just lock the door and tear his and Hope's clothes off. I know that's not in sync with the redemption arc, but I would love to see how she'd react. Part of me hopes it would shock her into getting her shit together, or she might just give in to her lust and sleep with him. 

Anyway, sick of the daily tongue baths and telltale heartbeat fantasies. And I am so tired of Eeyore Liam moping around and whining. 

Could we please see some Li, Jack, Bill, and maybe even Sheila at this point? What about a new love (NOT Flo) for Wyatt? Even the gorgeous backdrop of Rome fails to ignite much interest from me in this tired-out SL. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Hope wants to help people, “young woman” and the environment through fashion.  “Young Women” don’t you think it’s young women of means.  HFTF is definitely not what young women would wear to work nor is it casual wear. By looking at Lurch’s designs, HFTF is more for dinner parties and social events. 

Us us us, I’m sick and tired of Hope saying us and we are a team. As I said before, Lurch is front and center because he’s a pseudo Forester.  Wasn’t Brooke’s Bedroom a very successful line?  I’m not up to speed on those days, but I would be very surprised to learn that the designer, of Brooke’s Bedroom played a prominent roll as does Lurch. 

I’m wondering if the Rome Chamber of Commerce or the Italian Board of Tourism is paying for the B&B trip to Rome?  What leads me to believe this is that Rome is an ancient city and HFTF is suppose to appeal to the young and fresh.  By shooting in Rome, in my limited knowledge of fashion, would tend to portray HFTF as higher fashion line not affordable to the demographic of young women.  Now even Carter is spreading it on thick. Most beautiful elegant city in the world?  I think not!  

Ridge wants Brooke to model one of Hope’s dresses?  Yeah right. Nothing says young woman like a middle aged one 😥. Sorry Brooke it’s not disrespectful it’s just the fact of life. 

Hope is going to be so surprised to see Liam but it might not be a good surprise. Liam would be so much better off if the name Lurch doesn’t come off his lips. 

Did you know how grateful Hope is for Lurch and how Lurch is grateful for Hope?  There is so much smoke being blown up their ass that it a wonder the smoke alarms don’t go off. 

That cannon goes off every day but Ridge would like for his “cannon” to go off every day one way or another.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

SUPER CRINGE today! Hope, Brooke, Bill, Thomas, and Liam. GAG! 

I usually never agree with Ridge, but there's the broken clock and all that ... I firmly agree it's time to burn Bridge for good. 

The weather and humidity in Rome must have been bad that day. Everybody's hair looked terrible except Steffy's, which just proves it's a wig. There is a behind-the-scenes video of the Rome tapings on YouTube and most of the time the cast and crew were dodging rain and wind. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Seriously Hope and Thomas just go at it already - the tongue baths are little much..Just crawl all over each other and get it over and done with! I am saying that as a fan of the couple lol but the repetitive "you're great, no you're great" is wearing thin. Also at this point I don't believe he is oblivious...he knows and is hiding it. He HAS to....

Steffy's facial expressions and side eyes deserve their own show..😂

Thomas had on a very loud shirt..but MA is sooo cute with those dimples..

Hope's blue dress was lovely

I agree burn the Bridge - this horse has been dead for a loooooong time.  Stop begging Brooke, PLEASE...😪

• Like 10
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

Steffy's facial expressions and side eyes deserve their own show..😂

Steffy has been watching Hope and Thomas like a jealous lover. There's one way she takes after her grandma. (The entire Marone branch of the Forrester family seems to have picked that creepy trait up from Stephanie.) 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

If my father has a private jet, I would be having that pilot on speed dial not calling airlines 1-800 number.  Liam didn't even check online he's calling airlines? What year is it? 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5