Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

NewBridge must have negotiated some kind of immunity for Taylor.  Otherwise, Sheila will have that information in her back pocket ready to whip out as soon as she learns she's been burned.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but now that we have answers, I want this to go on for a little while.  Besides her nasty fling with Deacon, Sheila hasn't done a damn thing other than gush to Bill about how he's responsible for her freedom.  She hasn't been in Steffi's orbit at all except for the time Steffi went to confront Bill.  Bill recently told Sheila he would see to it that Finn and Hayes were a part of her life again.  I want to see how he pulls that off.  Maybe that's where Li comes in?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Bill recently told Sheila he would see to it that Finn and Hayes were a part of her life again.  I want to see how he pulls that off.  Maybe that's where Li comes in?

Oh, crap, I think I just gave myself a new fear. Instead of Li (or maybe in addition to Li), Bill and Ridge go to Finn and get him on board with the plan. Or, hell, maybe he is already on board with them, and that explains all the talk about the long hours he's been working lately - he's really been meeting with them and the FBI some of the times he says he's headed to work. But, Finn agrees to keep Steffy in the dark about the plan. Eventually, someone in their family is endangered by the plan. When Steffy finds out Finn was in on it, she kicks him out. Meanwhile, the damage she was predicting will occur to the Lope marriage does start to occur. And we end up with Steam again. Or, at minimum, we get Steffy's who's the daddy pregnancy number 3. 

Someone please tell me I'm wrong. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2

While things are looking up, I don’t see a Bill/Li pairing . I hope I’m wrong but they seem to want to shove giggling new Taylor down our throats constantly. I can see her in the future going to Bill to thank him for helping with Shelia. 

• Sad 4
55 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

While things are looking up, I don’t see a Bill/Li pairing . I hope I’m wrong but they seem to want to shove giggling new Taylor down our throats constantly. I can see her in the future going to Bill to thank him for helping with Shelia. 

I'd take it over Taylor getting back with Ridge but I sure hope they wouldn't forget the whole "Taylor shot Bill" bit to put them together. 😒

• Like 4

I finally got caught up on this thread and thank the Baby Jesus, the shepherds, and the wise men that Bill is, in fact, conning Sheila. 

I actually watched Wednesday's episode and even if I hadn't known ahead of time, Bill's energy was completely different. More restrained anger instead of resigned zombie. 

I am very disappointed that Deacon isn't in on the con as well. I mean, it's criminal considering con is part of his name after all. He is going to the town pariah and treated as if he were as bad or worse than Sheila and Ridge and his stupid man-bun (I like it on a select few, but not him) will be on his high horse and insufferable with "I told you so." 

Of course, I don't expect the takedown of Sheila to actually come to fruition as she'll undoubtedly slither away yet again. Predictably, I'm sure, back to her original stomping grounds of Genoa City. Whatever. Just get her the hell off this show.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

That man-bun on Sludge is hideous. I am so disappointed that he is back. And why did we see the letters FBI, but we didn't see any FBI agents? 

If I never had to see this actor again, I’d be so very, very happy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And why did we see the letters FBI, but we didn't see any FBI agents? 

We did see one, a young guy, he was wearing a jacket that said FBI, but because we're in Bradley Bell's LA, he was probably taking orders from Ridge and Bill.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

The thing that made me lol about today’s episode was when Ridge castigated Bill for “not doing enough” to get Sheila to confess to crimes, Bill complained that he’s doing the heavy lifting while Ridge is “sitting watching his hair grow!”   Lolololol. So true that Bill is the one who has to alienate his family and also “interact” with Sheila.  Ugh, blech, gross. 

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

The thing that made me lol about today’s episode was when Ridge castigated Bill for “not doing enough” to get Sheila to confess to crimes, Bill complained that he’s doing the heavy lifting while Ridge is “sitting watching his hair grow!”   Lolololol. So true that Bill is the one who has to alienate his family and also “interact” with Sheila.  Ugh, blech, gross. 

In the department of Taking One for the Team, Bill has way over-achieved and there isn't enough brain bleach in the world for him to forget all he's done to convince Sheila he's in wuv with her.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Although the storyline is preposterous, TK and DD look like they're having a blast playing off each other.

I'll sit at my table for one, but I don't mind TK's manbun.  Not that I want him to wear it forevermore, but it's kinda cute for now.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Tippi said:

I'll sit at my table for one, but I don't mind TK's manbun.  Not that I want him to wear it forevermore, but it's kinda cute for now.

Make that table for two, because I think it's kinda hot on him.  However, when he swirled around in that chair today, I couldn't help noticing those man boobs. 🤣

• Like 4

What a load of 🐂💩. Shiela could go away on 3 attempted murder charges right now. Why are they waiting for murder one?  That could get Shiela a life sentence alone because she has shot people before. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

But wait...

Even with the revelation that this whole thing is a sting (which I love), why haven’t they discussed why Bill was using that preposterous voice at the beginning of the story as though he were in some kind of a trance ? I guess it was to fool everybody but it was ridiculous....

Also did Ridge say that Taylor knows about this ? I rewound three times and I couldn’t tell what he was saying....

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

What a load of 🐂💩. Shiela could go away on 3 attempted murder charges right now. Why are they waiting for murder one?  That could get Shiela a life sentence alone because she has shot people before. 

Yep, completely bs.  I know Ridge and Bill were talking about how Sheila just HAD to confess to the Ultimate Crime(s) to ensure she’d really, really (no, really) be put in prison so she can’t hurt their families, but as others have posted here, it’s not like Sheila can just skate free on all the other crimes she’s already committed - - - to which there were witnesses!  
pppffft, whatever - I’m just glad that Bill wasn’t truly in wuv with that evil, heinous sow. 

• Like 9

I’m not understanding why Ridge is just hanging out and watching everything unfold? He’s not exactly contributing to the investigation. “Just sitting there growing hair” as they joked today. Shouldn’t he be at home dealing with Thomas’s stupid ass issues? I’m sure there would be a way for them to secretly send updates to him at home. 

• Like 12
2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

why haven’t they discussed why Bill was using that preposterous voice at the beginning of the story as though he were in some kind of a trance ? I guess it was to fool everybody but it was ridiculous....

Because although DD is a good actor, $Bill isn't.

2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Also did Ridge say that Taylor knows about this ? I rewound three times and I couldn’t tell what he was saying....

This may not be what you were referring to, but I think he said that he hated that they had to tell Sheila about her shooting $Bill.

Come on Sheila - figure out what's really going on!

Samurai Sam:

200.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I’m not understanding why Ridge is just hanging out and watching everything unfold? He’s not exactly contributing to the investigation. “Just sitting there growing hair” as they joked today. Shouldn’t he be at home dealing with Thomas’s stupid ass issues? I’m sure there would be a way for them to secretly send updates to him at home. 

Since they had to accommodate TK's break, they could have explained that he's been out of town tracking down some of Sheila's other victims or something. That would make way more sense than him just hanging out in that building for the past few months or so while completely ignoring his family. 

• Like 12

What a great episode! It is nearly criminal how much chemistry lurks between Bill and Ridge. And even though the whole SL is preposterous, I will take it because it is fresh and unexpected. That was the best episode since Brooke and Taylor told Ridge to go kick rocks. The dialog was snappy and funny, and it looked like TK and DD were having a blast. 

But I really want to know how they found out about Dr. Garvin and Lance. To my knowledge Sheila never disclosed those crimes to anyone, not even James Warwick. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But I really want to know how they found out about Dr. Garvin and Lance. To my knowledge Sheila never disclosed those crimes to anyone, not even James Warwick. 

Perhaps that's what Ridge was doing "out of town", investigating Sheila's past. They really need to talk to Lauren Fenmore. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Tippi said:

Although the storyline is preposterous, TK and DD look like they're having a blast playing off each other.

I'll sit with you on this one.

I don't hate it and he wears it better than Ronn Moss wore his after he retired 🤣

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Perhaps that's what Ridge was doing "out of town", investigating Sheila's past. They really need to talk to Lauren Fenmore. 

I'm pretty sure they all learned about that, though?

• Like 6

That dress is hideous 🤢🤮. What the hell does that, in anyway, scream HFTF.  It screams TJ Max at best. 

Can someone please tell me why Ridge has to be in the surveillance room?  Is it because he really wants to distance himself from all that family drama?  I just don’t get it. 

I can see the hamster running around in Stuffy’s head in figuring out a way to get Lurch and Hope together. Stuffy is questioning Hope to find out if there is even a small possibility that Hope has romantic feelings towards Lurch. Hope and Lurch together is as ludicrous as Lurch’s designs.  But I guess, since KM was replaced, Hope became more of a girly girl and not the strong willed woman who would see right threw Stuffy’s 🐂💩

• Like 8
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm pretty sure they all learned about that, though?

It is odd they didn't mention it though while running down all her other crimes, it was her first felony!

On 3/21/2023 at 7:39 AM, RuntheTable said:

And even though the whole SL is preposterous, I will take it because it is fresh and unexpected.

Ditto.  The story is absurd, but TK and DD are a marvel to watch working together.  They are clearly having fun.

On 3/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, Waldo13 said:

You're applying logic to a show with illogical plots.  In BelLA, murder by bee stings trumps all other crimes!  🦟

• Like 9

The “9 grimy toes” line may be the best line of the year. His face while he was saying it is even better. I love DD & TK as frenemies, man bun, sword necklace & all. 

Damn, Steffy needs to simmer down about Hope saying Thomas is hot. He is hot (physically), so is Finn, Carter is way hot, Deacon is extra hot, & $Bill is scorching hot, but I’m not leaving my husband for any of them. Don’t borrow trouble, it finds you enough naturally. I did like her wavy hair yesterday, though. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Steffy needs to shut her bitch-face mouth, STFU, and take several seats. What the ever-loving f*** is she trying to insinuate that Hope has feelings for Thomas? I am glad that Hope firmly shut that shit down.

I still don't get Steffy's angle here. First, she forces Hope to rehire Thomas, realizes that it's going to cause problems with Liam, and now, she's trying to imply that Hope secretly wants to hook up with Thomas. Is she secretly pining for Liam? Does she really hate Hope that much?

What happened to Steffy's declaration that SHE was going to take down Sheila? Start walking the talk, bitch. 

In case you can't tell, I despise Steffy. 😁

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I still don't get Steffy's angle here. First, she forces Hope to rehire Thomas, realizes that it's going to cause problems with Liam, and now, she's trying to imply that Hope secretly wants to hook up with Thomas. Is she secretly pining for Liam? Does she really hate Hope that much?

My guess is that she figures that, if Thomas actually finally gets Hope, he'll have what he wants, and he'll be less likely to keep doing stupid shit. And if Thomas is happy and not doing stupid shit, Steffy won't be collateral damage in his stupid shit. 

And, hey, if that breaks up Liam and Hope, she'll finally feel avenged when it comes to Liam picking Hope over her. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

What Hope is wearing today is more HFTF than that ugly dress Lurch designed. Even what Stuffy was wearing was closer associated with Hope’s original vision for HFTF. 

It was very refreshing to see Linda Purl and Patrick Duffy today. 

Stuffy why are you so concerned about Hope’s attraction to Lurch?  Is it because Stuffy still has an attraction to Liam?  It was a passing remark to shut Paris up but you’re not taking Hope’s word on it.  Maybe just maybe, Stuffy is the one that desires Lurch. 

• Like 9

“I think Sheila Spencer has a nice ring to it” then Ridge mumbles as Bill goes out the door, “I wasn’t kidding.” Lol These two have been hitting it with the one-liners. 
I thought the black diamond engagement ring was quite interesting. Too bad it’s going back to the jeweler soon. 

• Like 11

I was raised on “Dallas”, so seeing Bobby Ewing will always make for a great day. No idea why he had to call Ridge & basically grovel for him to come back to Brooke; if some dipshit treated my daughter like that for 30+ years, my husband/her father, would swing far more to the side of JR Ewing, than Bobby Ewing. 

The ring was interesting, but it definitely fit her. Geez, I hope she says yes (she obviously will), & $Bill has to almost marry her. Now that we’re in the know, & especially now that we have $Bill/Ridge playing off of each other, I’m cool with dragging it out a bit longer.

• Like 11
On 3/22/2023 at 9:19 AM, CharlizeCat said:

still don't get Steffy's angle here. First, she forces Hope to rehire Thomas, realizes that it's going to cause problems with Liam, and now, she's trying to imply that Hope secretly wants to hook up with Thomas. Is she secretly pining for Liam? Does she really hate Hope that much?

These idiots just cannot keep a consistent narrative, like....AT ALL.

The fandom has made it clear that they'd rather see Steffy with literally anyone else other than Liam yet again, so I don't think a Steam reunion is in the works. But Steffy being just petty enough to want Lope's demise would be pretty on brand for her.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Bill being in this Sheila story makes no sense. What exactly has she done to his family??. Also what is Ridge doing sitting around. How is he contributing at all. This whole story is so dumb. 

I would rather see Finn involved. Since she shot him and held him hostage. What happened to her obsession with him and Hayes. Now all she cares about is Deacon. Even Steffy is all Sheila, who now...

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ridge you’re an idiot and so is Bill. Do they actually think that Shiela doesn’t have the ability to smell a rat.  Now Ridge and Bill should recruit Deacon to thwart Shiela because she trusts him the most. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Even though I’m enjoying the Ridge and Bill show, It’s like Ridge is actually working for the FBI... he sits there day after day barking out orders and telling Bill how well he’s doing.... I’m surprised he’s not wearing an FBI jacket

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Now Ridge and Bill should recruit Deacon to thwart Shiela because she trusts him the most.

But if they have Sheila under surveillance all the time, shouldn't they be aware her one twu lurve is Deacon?!?

These idiots just cannot keep a consistent narrative, like....AT ALL.

The writers pay no attention to what they wrote just a few weeks ago. I am no Steffy fan but just a couple of weeks ago (or so I cannot remember the exact timeline) she did the right thing and said no to hiring Psycho!Thomas back for HFTF. Then suddenly she wants him hired back and wants to know if Hope thinks he's hawt? WTF?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

My only hope is that when Ridge comes back to FC that he overrules Steffy and fires Thomas again. 

Unless Ridge has decided to go back to Brooke again, he won't do shit. The only time he ever gave a remote shit about Thomas'behavior was when he trying to keep Caroline in his grasp and the moment that fell through, so did any interest in his concern for any of his son's victims, Douglas included.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Again this Lurch is hot thing is getting quite tiresome. Hope you dope couldn’t even bring herself to tell Lurch that it was an offhand remark to shut up Paris and go back to work. If Hope and Lurch ever windup together, I’m out of here. Lurch you and Hope do not have a son together. You are only parenting a son together. 

In addition, you don’t have a line together. It’s Hope’s line and you are just the designer not a partner.  Lurch at his presumptuous best.  

Deacon, Shiela doesn’t get half his fortune if there is no prenuptial. Community property only splits the assets acquired during the marriage. What was Bill’s assets before are still his assets. 

Every time Hope smiles at Lurch I want to 🤮. Another hideous dress design by Lurch that is not HFTF. It’s definitely not a dress that can be worn to the office nor a simple get together of friends. Cocktail Party, maybe but isn’t that intruding on the other FC line?  I guess it’s the fill in for Eric’s and Ridge’s creations. 

I have a new drinking game that will have me falling down drunk in 20 minutes. The game would be every time that Lurch says we make a good team take a shot.  To me, Lurch is as useless as a condom in a monastery. 

Shiela you have some set of balls to confront Bill. Whether he’s using you really doesn’t matter. Bill is between you and a jail cell for at least 15yrs. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 3/23/2023 at 2:21 PM, CountryGirl said:

So, please to be explaining how proposing to Sheila and love-bombing her is going to make her confess all?

Sheila's achilles heel is that she wants to be loved. So I guess they thought it would be the thing to use to get her to do what they want. But $Bill needs to take it slower and ease up on his sharing secrets agenda. It's only going to make her suspicious. He's going to push her away if he's not more careful.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

The way they've had Hope go from not wanting Thomas back at all to "Oh, OK, for the line," to smiley "I'm so happy you're back," and agreeing with Thomas's "we make a great team," in a relatively short time is ridiculous. She should still be unsure around him, especially when they're one on one in an office like that, even while she can appreciate his design talents. 

I honestly can't tell what they were going with from both Sheila and Deacon today. It's like both of them kept edging right up to the "Bill is pulling a scam" line, and then they'd retreat back to "he must really be in love." Then Sheila gets back to Bill's, and she's 100 percent on the "what are you up to?" train. It was so weird.  The Sheila/Deacon scenes today would have made more sense if Deacon was in on the sting, too. He indulged her paranoia, but ultimately pulled that all back and told her to go plan her future with Bill, acting like he was pulling back from her completely. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2023 at 6:31 PM, Waldo13 said:

Why is Bill going to all that trouble to put Shiela in jail.  Can’t he just do it by letting Stuffy, Finn, and Li testify?  

And this is how we know the writers didn't really think this through. What is the point of this plan? Yes, getting Sheila to confess ALL her crimes on tape would be great, but look how much time and resources have been wasted, when the testimony of three actual victims would have done the trick?

Finn: Sheila was pointing a gun at my wife. I stepped in front of her, and she shot me instead.

Steffy: I knelt down to comfort my husband. Sheila told me she couldn't go to     prison, and then she shot me.

Li: Sheila was angry with me. She chased me for several miles, and finally ran    me off the road.

Prosecutor: Thank you for your testimony.

Jury: Guilty

Judge: Prison time.

This could have been wrapped up months ago.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

I may be at a table for one, but I am getting dizzy trying to decipher the HFTF's "message".  Is it "empowerment", "sustainability", "accessibility"?  What?  This is such a loose, amorphous "concept" that it is all but meaningless.  And HFTF  dresses are indistinguishable from the couture line.  And why just dresses?  No casual wear or pants for HFTF?  Are those not "empowering" and "accessible"?

Nevermind that the designers, the ones who bring actual talent to the table, have to get the approval of Hope, the untrained non-designer, for their creations.  Even assuming Hope is some socialite with name recognition who slaps her name on a line that brings in big $, like, say, Jessica Simpson, designers who work for those  celebrity lines are nameless and faceless.  Thomas and Zende and Eric are Forresters, members of fashion's First Family.  Eric is supposed to be one of the premier designers in the world.  It's like Ralph Lauren working on Paris Hilton's line and asking for her approval.  So stupid.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6

I don't buy for one minute that Sheila would have insta-confessed after accepting Bill's proposal. She already seemed suspicious but then two seconds later, she's saying "yes" and confessing to two deaths, with Lance's unequivocally murder.

girl-sure-jan.gif

Nevermind that this confession was coerced so it wouldn't stand up in a court of law.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Wow, that was some poor acting on KB’s part today especially when she just blurted out “Yes, I’ll marry you”. I’ve never thought of her as a talented actress but today was a new low for her.

• Like 9