Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I do not like Shauna's grifting ass, but her actions caused Quinn to ask how she could ever trust her again. For that I could kiss her. How does it feel Quinn? Being duped by a playa ain't so fun when you are the one being duped. Suck it up babe. You earned it. 

Shauna is slow playing them. No doubt about it. 

Again, my plea! Please let Shauna and Quinn come between Wyatt and Flo, the most noxious pair ever on B&B. Well, that may be an overstatement considering:

Carter/Maya

Carter/Zoey

Ridge/Katie

Brooke/James

Sheila/James

Taylor/Whip

Rick/Phoebe

Rick/Steffy

Ridge/Bridget

Sally/Clark

I am sure there are plenty I missed, and not all necessarily noxious, but certainly not enjoyable. 

Thomas changed Hopequinn's clothes......what does that mean?

She moves, she walks, she talks. Oh my. How creepy was that? Props to Annika for selling it. For once Show did something right, because it looked like a walking, talking mannequin. And now she has Thomas firmly under her spell. What will she have him do? Liam best be looking over his shoulder sun up to sun down. 

There is something coming with Shauna and Eric. What told me was Eric's remark that they are just friends. As if. This is Bell LA, the town where no one is allowed to have friends. Well except Ridge, who has Carter. But no way are they gonna let Eric and Shauna "be friends" without some kind of benefits. However, if they want to prove me wrong? I would be all about it. That would definitely be different. 

I am with you there @nkotb; a Bill sighting would be nice. Poor little Douglas had no idea he loaded a double barrel shotgun when he asked Liam if he missed his dad too. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I didn’t get a chance to watch the last half of yesterday’s episode but I guess I didn’t miss much. 

Is there a court order to keep Douglas away from Lurch?  The logic of a child where his father is only around every few days but he will see him more if they all live together. If Lurch made a effort, he could see Douglas everyday. Doesn’t Liam do that. 

Of all the women in the B&B circle, Quinn is the most classical beautiful. In addition, Quinn has the best fashion sense. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Please let Shauna and Quinn come between Wyatt and Flo, the most noxious pair ever on B&B. Well, that may be an overstatement considering:

Carter/Maya

Carter/Zoey

Ridge/Katie

Brooke/James

Sheila/James

Taylor/Whip

Rick/Phoebe

Rick/Steffy

Ridge/Bridget

Sally/Clark

You're right and you should say it

All of those are terrible but  at a minimum, the pairings were short-lived, mostly in the background, provided  story for one other character I actually cared about,  did not involve baby traffickers, or some combination of the four.

Plus, all of those involved characters who could carry stories on their own, regardless of who they were paired with. There's no one on the canvas she could really be paired with who's age appropriate and any bonding she could have had with the Logans was squandered the minute she decided to cover her own ass. 

• Love 2

Heh, Steffy is going to need to get her face power-washed to remove all the egg that'll be on it once the reality of Thomas' major mental malfunction comes to light.

And Hope, you're going to need a brain transplant. The dumbness, it must burn. 😒

Thomas! Pull yourself together and get you some! At least Hopequinn isn't coy with you like her namesake was. 😘

Seriously, AN has to get a Daytime Emmy nom next year. Is there a category for best comedic performance because mobile Hopequinn is hilarious.

What was that Hope was reading? Is "Laurels of the Canyon" a soap version of a real book? Whatever, both she and Flo have been shown reading this week. Maybe they can start a Spencer WAGs book club.

Apparently Paris doesn't know where Zoe lives since she keeps going on Zoe's job to visit her.

How sad that Liam spending time with Kelly now has to be treated like a special occasion.

I kept waiting for Douglas to ask why his daddy was living in such a small place now. Surely Douglas remembers what it was like when he and Thomas lived in Eric's huge mansion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So Liam leaves Hope and the kids to go to some beach thing with Kelly and his baby mama. Hope drops off her precious child, Beth, with mom and then drives Douglass over to Thomass’ dump so that the two of them can have dinner together? Huh? Who writes this absolute crapola? In what universe would this kind of thing actually happen? Every day this show becomes less and less bearable.

• Love 8

Is it me or does anyone else think that Stuffy’s face looks off. Stuffy looks more like Hope’s mannequin than Hope actually does.  In any case, Hope’s mannequin is a better dresser than Hope but not by much. 

Liam, you should adhere to the immortal words of Billy Joel, “Leave a Tender Moment Alone”. “But just when I ought to relax I put my foot in my mouth”. Yes Liam, we know how you feel so now JSTFU. 

Son-of-Sam had his dog and Lurch has his mannequin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Is it me or does anyone else think that Stuffy’s face looks off. Stuffy looks more like Hope’s mannequin than Hope actually does.

Stuffy has a mannequin head with that plastic face and fake hair.  Plus, I can't stand looking at those blown up red lips.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 3

This show has a really weird idea of blended families - Is it that unusual for Liam to parent his daughter from his first marriage? And Hope be celebrated for being so gracious as to ‘allow’ him to do so? It feels like this show is making a way bigger issue of this than it should be- blended families are highly normal. Moms AND Dad’s splitting time between ‘two’ families is not such a novel thing and for the show to push it as such as nauseum is now annoying. Meanwhile Finn and Thomas want Liam to be a deadbeat dad and let Kelly go so as not to keep Steffy on a string. Um, how about those who aren’t the parents kids mind your business and the parents be adults and work out visitation agreements that put the kids first? Steffy is more than capable and has told Liam, mind your business about my personal life - you don’t have say in that as Kelly’s dad. It’d be different if Liam was like how about we all move into one house so I can cut down on recharging my electric car. THEN I’d understand lauding Hope and Steffy for working things out by being sister moms in one house.  As it stands this is basic blended family negotiations.

Funny how Thomas bitches Liam out for visiting Kelly and holds it against him for neglecting Hope, yet here he was today using it to his advantage to keep Hope over for dinner. And while I love Douglas, they need to stop catering to his mommy/daddy whims. Was Thomas living with Momma Caroline in NYC or were they living their lives under separate residences ? Also Douglas is no dummy and knows the deal- his ‘parents’ aren’t married and don’t live together. Just like Liam and Steffy are Kelly’s parents but don’t live together. And yet they have this kid push this Thope agenda when he’s old enough to know better. 

Meanwhile, Liam, dude, I’m on your side but damn even I’m sick of you harping on Thomas. We know you’re right, just back off and let Thomas hang himself as he or his mental illness will do eventually. If Hope continues to keep her blinders on, really ask yourself which do you value more- your love for Hope and the family you have or your hate for Thomas and wanting to be ‘right’ about him? Keep your mouth shut, head on a swivel, and just be ready to support Hope and Douglas when the fallout hits. And resist the urge to say ‘I told you so’. 

• Love 13

Wow, Steffy actually let Kelly out of the cliff house and play with other kids who weren't related to her. It's a miracle! Of course, she probably wouldn't have done it without Liam being there too.

Man, Hopequinn stays nagging poor Thomas! Even when she's packed away in a box. 🤗

Why do I think Paris being given the go ahead to run around FC whenever she wants is going to become a problem? A "get a restraining order" type of problem.

I really can't take the way they're having Douglas talk like he's a preschooler. Sorry writers but the answer isn't to pretend like Douglas is super advanced intellectually because you don't want the young actor to play the age he actually is.

Yeah no, Zende. Paris is pretty but she definitely doesn't have a model's body. Maybe she'd be okay for catalogue work but not runway. I wonder though if HFTF's inclusion theme means they're also selling larger sizes than many fashion lines usually do.

Ditto comments upthread, yep, Douglas is just as manipulative as his daddy. And Hope just goes right along with playing house with them. Apparently she learned nothing from her first go round with this whole manufactured "mommy and daddy" business when she let a child talk her into marrying his lunatic father. She's gonna learn.

• Love 3

Aren’t these characters having the same conversations they had 9 months or 12 months ago? With the same people? Move it along, writers or lose us forever! And Steffy? Wash your damn face.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

So, in one sentence, Steffy and Liam are laughing over Kelly/Liam being in a three-legged race at the kids' beach party.

Seconds later, Steffy: "Yeah. I can't believe that she's (Kelly) starting to walk."

??????

Who writes this drivel?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

So, in one sentence, Steffy and Liam are laughing over Kelly/Liam being in a three-legged race at the kids' beach party.

Seconds later, Steffy: "Yeah. I can't believe that she's (Kelly) starting to walk."

Wasn't it just last week they mentioned that Kelly was four now? If she's four she's well past starting to walk unless she's got some development issues. The show must have different teams of writers who don't watch each other's  work, or the continuity people aren't catching everything.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3
On 11/20/2020 at 7:08 PM, Waldo13 said:

Is it me or does anyone else think that Stuffy’s face looks off. Stuffy looks more like Hope’s mannequin than Hope actually does.  

The actress is pregnant so I’m sure that is playing a part in how she looks right now. 

• Love 1

I actually think JMW looks great right now. Pregnancy definitely agrees with her, her skin is great, she looks healthy, I think she looks better pregnant. 

Hopequinn's glowing eyes, that'll scare little Douglas. Thomas wouldn't even need to set anything crazy up under the bed. 

Well at least Hope knows Thomas hit his head. That’ll be key when whatever is going on with him comes to light. She’ll also use it as the excuse for Thomas still obsessing over her and continue to see Liam as the villain.

Although Liam is doing a good job of vilifying himself. Dude, Hope is a grown ass woman. No need to rush to her rescue when she told you she willingly went there with Douglas. I actually am not too plussed about the gps stalking as a lot of families have that option on their apps to do ETAs and where are the kids. Hell if Bill had bothered to activate one for Liam, Captive Cabin May never have happened as long a season it did. 

I’m starting to really suspect Thope are endgame. Thomas’s declaration to the Hopequinn is pretty much what he’s gonna say to real Hope on their wedding day once he’s all healed up. Hope is determined to see the good in him because a part of her wants him and is attracted to him and his devotion- plain and simple. It’s not just about Douglas. But she doesn’t want or need a broken man like Thomas in her life that she wants to be normal and she fought hard for Liam so she’s clinging to him. I also think Hope is lying to herself that she’s not attracted to Thomas because she’s determined to be a faithful, drama free wife and mother and not be her mother. 

It'd be mighty interesting for Hope to have an affair with Thomas and really be dirtied up for once. She’d empathize with Brooke a lot more. Thomas seems like Hope’s Deacon. 

Where this leaves Liam is making the turn to evil Spencer (Steffy made a point to say Liam was normally really forgiving and nice and open so that seemed like foreshadowing) and ultimately spiraling down even worse than Thomas to be killed off so Thope and Sinn can do their thing Liam free. If that happens I hope  Bill makes Thope’s life hell. It’d give him a story at least. Vendettaaaaa!

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Is it wrong that Hope's stupidity about Thomas is making me kind of wish she would leave Liam for him, and suffer the consequences?

Yes, Liam could really stand to STFU about Thomas, but he's not wrong. Maybe feeling like he's not being listened to is making him a little nuts,

but is no one else seeing what he's seeing?

• Love 5

Liam, you are $Bill's son. I know that you're in shock, seeing a grown-ass man making out with a mannequin that looks exactly like your wife, a Hopequinn, if you will, but, use the brain that you inherited from your sharp-as-a-tack father, & reach into your pocket, grab the phone that you're currently using to stalk your wife, & record this for proof. It's not rocket science, prove that you're right about him. 

Having said that, I'm totally relieved, I was scared that Hope was about to be raped, by Thomas, who's already laid the groundwork to absolve him of his sins. A headache; dude needs to get a COVID test, that's one of the signs. COVID would be far more believable than whatever they'll try to sell us. 

Edited by nkotb
Punctuation isn't my friend today.
  • Love 9

Geez Hope, are you pretending like you have a spare husband now? 😑

Liam has a GPS tracker on Hope. Interesting. Wonder if she knows.

Whoa, that little head tilt Hopequinn did at Thomas! "Don't you ever. Ever. Give up on her." Werk bish! AN needs to get all the awards for this because Hopequinn is absolutely golden. 🏆🏅

Had to laugh though at MA doing that last scene shirtless. So obvious where that was heading. 🎶Bow chicka wow wow.🎶

Why didn't Thomas turn on the lights when Hope came back in his apartment? How weird. But dang, Hope, how do you stand in front of that glorious body and not climb it like tree?

Of course, the old unlocked front door plot point. At least now Liam will know what Hope felt like when she came up on him smooching Steffy outside the cliff house.

seeing a grown-ass man making out with a mannequin that looks exactly like your wife

Wait, what? That was Hopequinn Thomas was kissing? Oh okay, I rewatched it and yep, the fake hair gave it away. Good job, camera person! Guess Liam made the gut punch face for nothing this time. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ditto comments upthread, yep, Douglas is just as manipulative as his daddy. And Hope just goes right along with playing house with them. Apparently she learned nothing from her first go round with this whole manufactured "mommy and daddy" business when she let a child talk her into marrying his lunatic father. She's gonna learn.

3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Is it wrong that Hope's stupidity about Thomas is making me kind of wish she would leave Liam for him, and suffer the consequences?

On 11/23/2020 at 1:40 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Meanwhile, Liam, dude, I’m on your side but damn even I’m sick of you harping on Thomas. We know you’re right, just back off and let Thomas hang himself as he or his mental illness will do eventually. If Hope continues to keep her blinders on, really ask yourself which do you value more- your love for Hope and the family you have or your hate for Thomas and wanting to be ‘right’ about him? Keep your mouth shut, head on a swivel, and just be ready to support Hope and Douglas when the fallout hits. And resist the urge to say ‘I told you so’. 

The posts above by @Joimiaroxeu and @TVForever are the reason why I DO want Liam to say "I told you so" when this whole storyline reaches its conclusion. But that's me, being petty and I'm OK with that.

As Ben Franklin once said (paraphrasing): "There are those who will not learn except in a dear school."   And in the case of Hope/Steffy, I guess it has to be remedial school.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

If all of us veteran viewers can’t figure out what the hell is going on with Thomass, fake Hope and clueless Liam, how do these writers ever hope to entice new viewers to take a chance on this stupid show?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Did the lights finally go on in Hope’s head?  Is she finally going to realize that Lurch still has the hots for her?  If Hope doesn’t realize that now, she’s more brain dead than I thought. 

Pet peeve:  Hope is not Douglas’s mother. Hope is Douglas’s mom. Just like I’m not my stepdaughter’s father. I am her Dad. 

Does Liam and Stuffy ever feed Kelly?  It seems they don’t since nap time turned into bedtime. 

Didn’t Lurch also hit his head on Donna’s desk?  We will now find out that Lurch has a brain bleed that causes him to be irrational.  I get the feeling that Lurch is better off kissing the mannequin because the mannequin seems to be more passionate than Hope.  I don’t think that Lurch would notice or care that the mannequin is not anatomically correct. 

How is Stuffy’s pregnancy going to be worked into the storyline?  Dr Finn I would imagine. 

• Love 1
On 11/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, TobinAlbers said:

Where this leaves Liam is making the turn to evil Spencer (Steffy made a point to say Liam was normally really forgiving and nice and open so that seemed like foreshadowing) and ultimately spiraling down even worse than Thomas to be killed off so Thope and Sinn can do their thing Liam free. If that happens I hope  Bill makes Thope’s life hell. It’d give him a story at least. Vendettaaaaa!

Scott Clifton once said that doing an evil twin story was on his Soap Opera Bucket List along with amnesia, so if they're (finally!) giving him something besides being a limp noodle that the world kicks around, that would be a much needed improvement.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh no, Finn is going to be Hope's alibi for not actually being in a clinch with Thomas? But look at the stones on that guy, showing up unnannounced at Hope's house at night. Rude.

Thomas, Hopequinn isn't evil, she's just very bossy. Guess you're not used to having a woman tell you what to do. Other than your crazypants mommy, that is.😐

What business is it of Finn's if Thomas is still obsessed with Hope? I can't believe how he just inserts himself into everyone's life uninvited. But Hope just goes right along because she thinks Finn is keeping Steffy away from Liam.

Finn, one of these days (or nights) your busybody routine is gonna get you hurt. Now you just drop in Thomas, who you already know has "issues"? Good luck with that. 😑

Okay, I get being shocked at seeing what appears to be your spouse in a lip lock with your archenemy. I get wanting to leave immediately instead of confronting your spouse and your archenemy. What I don't get is that instead of going home to your child, you head straight to the ex with whom you have cheated before. And who has cheated on you with your father. What could that accomplish except make things worse?

Wonder if this means Finn hasn't really worked out and the show is returning to the TOD, except now it may become a QOD since Hope appears to be softening toward Thomas. The Finn actor seemed a bit subdued today to me so perhaps he knows things have may taken a bad turn for him.🤔

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Maybe we'll have Fope instead?

That would definitely work better as a quad since Steffy can't be in a relationship with her brother. However, I can't see putting Hope with Finn when she's already got so much history already with Thomas. Plus Hope probably doesn't want Steffy's leftovers, hah, hah.

21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That would definitely work better as a quad since Steffy can't be in a relationship with her brother. However, I can't see putting Hope with Finn when she's already got so much history already with Thomas. Plus Hope probably doesn't want Steffy's leftovers, hah, hah.

Yeah, you're probably right but I think a lot would depend on how thoroughly Steffy picked Finn's bones.  There might be enough meat left for Hope to snack on and she'd be satisfied with that.  I do think she's exhausted with Liam, and he with her, so they need to just give each other a break and go their separate ways.  

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, I get being shocked at seeing what appears to be your spouse in a lip lock with your archenemy. I get wanting to leave immediately instead of confronting your spouse and your archenemy. What I don't get is that instead of going home to your child, you head straight to the ex with whom you have cheated before. And who has cheated on you with your father. What could that accomplish except make things worse?

Wonder if this means Finn hasn't really worked out and the show is returning to the TOD, except now it may become a QOD since Hope appears to be softening toward Thomas. The Finn actor seemed a bit subdued today to me so perhaps he knows things have may taken a bad turn for him.🤔

I find it hilarious that instead of carrying his butt on to see his girlfriend, Finn does what he accuses Liam of doing and oversteps by dropping by late at night unannounced at Hope and Liam’s home -when Liam is conveniently out- to grill Hope about Thomas. A) Thought Liam was overreacting and overreaching, Buddy? Why the sudden change of heart? B) Why approach Hope alone at night after a long shift as opposed to calling her to arrange a quick chat over a cup of coffee? Had Finn gone to see his girlfriend, he’d have busted up the inappropriate pity party of Liam running to Steffy to bitch about Thope. Liam would’ve had to go home and see his wife and be enlightened that he can’t tell the difference between his wife and a mannequin .  

If Finn is out, I’d like to know what barometer Bell is using because by all social media accounts, he’s a hit and Sinn a huge hit. Fans were more than ready for Steffy to move on and Sinn haven’t actually done anything yet so what could’ve said to TPTB that Sinn isn’t working.

• Love 4

If Finn is out, I’d like to know what barometer Bell is using because by all social media accounts, he’s a hit and Sinn a huge hit. Fans were more than ready for Steffy to move on and Sinn haven’t actually done anything yet so what could’ve said to TPTB that Sinn isn’t working.

Maybe Bradley just likes to watch the world burn because the soap forums I frequent are all majorly pissed now. The only people who seem to be happy are the STEAM fans and the ones wanting THOPE. It's hilarious.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe Bradley just likes to watch the world burn because the soap forums I frequent are all majorly pissed now. The only people who seem to be happy are the STEAM fans and the ones wanting THOPE. It's hilarious.

Are there still that many left? The only other place in interact with B&B fans are on Twitter and most of them are just tired of Liam butting in everywhere and just seem to want him permanently out of her life and on to a new story. Like anyone else w a brain cell.

13 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Maybe we'll have Fope instead?

At this point I don't even care.

When Hope was first SORASed, we all half-joked about TIIC pairing her off with Nick, as he'd been with every other Logan woman by that point, and I would gladly welcome that unholy union if it meant ending this stupid triangle once and for all.

I thought the Supernatural finale was an insult to my intelligence but goddamn does that not hold a candle to this. What reason has Hope ever given this lemming to think she would cheat? If she didn't get revenge sex after all the ruined weddings and miscommunications over being "wobbled" and was practically dragged down the aisle with Thomas last year , WHY would she reverse course now? For better or (way, way) worse, she's stuck by this 7th generation bootleg DVD version of Ridge and wasted the best years of her life for this crap.

And why would cheating with  the woman who cheated on you fix any of that?!

Make it make sense, Show. It's not hard.

Edit: the more I think about it, the more it makes the Beth story and all the drama and pain and disgruntled fans who likely walked away from the show over that entirely worthless if we've just circle back to this stupid shit.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

How nice was it for Dr Finn to show up under the guise of being concerned for Lurch because he’s dating Stuffy.  It’s more like he’s worried that Hope is becoming more open to getting back with Lurch and loosing Stuffy. 

Liam, shit or get off the pot. The show is only 20 minutes. Liam, once a schmuck always a schmuck. If you thought it was Hope, than why didn’t you confront them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Liam really is too stupid and he and Hope deserve each other. If you think this guy is obsessed and might be a threat to your wife why wouldn't you bust through the door to see if maybe your wife is being attacked or harassed? I get it's a soap and these scenes have been around since the dawn of time but ughhhhh. It's beyond stupid now. It's insulting. To the viewers and the actors. Although AN at least looks like she's having fun playing the Hopequinn.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Liam really is too stupid and he and Hope deserve each other. If you think this guy is obsessed and might be a threat to your wife why wouldn't you bust through the door to see if maybe your wife is being attacked or harassed? I get it's a soap and these scenes have been around since the dawn of time but ughhhhh. It's beyond stupid now. It's insulting. To the viewers and the actors. Although AN at least looks like she's having fun playing the Hopequinn.

Oh, I thought it was Hopequinn playing Hope 😜

• LOL 3

I.....what?

WHATTTT????

Holy cow Liam, you think you see your wife and arch enemy mackin on each other and you just leave? I mean, you used your little stalker thingy on your phone to find your wife because you were concerned for her safety, but you stopped being concerned when you saw them in a lip lock? What if Thomas had drugged her? Had her restrained in some way? The room was dark Liam, you didn't really have a good, clear view of what was going on. 

And then, and then, to make matters worse, you run to your ex-wife? I say, what goes on here? 

There is some agenda with Liam. He is absolutely correct about Thomas, but all the same, I want to stuff a big ball of shut up in his mouth. Pounding, pounding and pounding the Thomas is crazy drum. All the time. Everyday. To anyone that will listen. There is a mission to evilize our once mild mannered, kind, misguided in love, dirkey, nerdy tech guy, Liam. No one but Liam thought having Hopequinn was odd; well except Charlie, and well, it's Charlie. But everyone else was looking at Liam like his screws were loose for having a problem with it. And all Thomas's wimen folk have been leaping to his defense, when they don't have a shred of proof that Thomas has "turned a corner". The only other person who see's Thomas hasn't changed is Brooke. Oh good God, and Holy Hell, please tell me we are not gearing up for Lirooke. Having said that; I would probably enjoy it more than Bridge. 

Finn, what are you about man? First, you were giving Thomas the serious stink eye, and were after him about his mental health, advising him to seek out help. Then once Liam jumped into fifth gear about Thomas, and you saw that Steffy was not supporting his ideas, you switched gears and were telling Liam he was the one with a problem. And now, here you are back at Thomas again. I am beginning to think you are as flakey as Thomas's whack ass mother. 

I hate to admit this, but I was kinda thinking I wanted to be Hopequinn in the dark with Thomas. 

Matthew is breaking my damn heart. Thomas is the worst, but of course it will be about the head bumping and all, even though Thomas's most nefarious actions (Emma) happened before his cliff dive and before Donna's desk. But damn, he is selling the pull and tug of good and bad, and I find myself wanting him to win. 

Hope wants Thomas in the worst way, she just can't admit it to herself. Liam is comfortable, the guy she has always loved. But it is kinda like the movie Sabrina, where Sabrina had always loved and coveted David, and realizes as a grown up, that it was actually Linus. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 11/26/2020 at 5:59 AM, RuntheTable said:

There is some agenda with Liam. He is absolutely correct about Thomas, but all the same, I want to stuff a big ball of shut up in his mouth.

All of this. He has this uncanny knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and  turning what should be a slam dunk good argument into one you want to see him lose on principle. Like when he kept flapping on about Quinn being evil after Steffy married Wyatt--of course she's evil and she's done more wrong to him than even Thomas, but by the end of 2016, I was here for Eric dragging his ass for it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Are there still that many left?

There are at least a couple that are much more active than this forum and I know at least one of them TPTB and the actors follow, albeit behind the scenes or via aliases.

I hate to admit this, but I was kinda thinking I wanted to be Hopequinn in the dark with Thomas.  

I see no problem with this statement. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Between work and the holiday, I'm just now catching up on show and all the tea here.

ITA with WTH to Liam not breaking into Thomas' apartment like the Kool-Aid man on steroids and flipping on the lights to see what was going on.

Tell me any man or woman who thinks they see their partner kissing someone else and refrains from immediately confront them.

giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b6e7c1557784d5841

Plus, Liam knows that Hopequinn is "living" in Thomas' apartment and he's been banging on the drum all the livelong day that Thomas is C-R-A-Z-Y and if so, it wouldn't be the biggest of leaps that Thomas is being inspired by Hopequinn in more ways than just designing.

But didn't I tell you all that if Hopequinn moved, Thomas would be humping her? Well, making out is close enough.

Annika is truly rocking the mannequin, down to the mannerisms. She was robbed of the Emmy this year, she best be getting one next year and in the Best Actress category. Matthew is making me feel for Thomas and I didn't think that was possible after Beth/Emma. Dare I say that while I have loved Lope, especially since AN has been in the role, Thope is actually growing on me. I know, I don't recognize myself either but there's just this Beauty and the Beast vibe about them. They remind me a little bit of a young Jack/Jennifer from DOOL where he was the town baddie and she was the quintessential gal with the heart of gold who made him want to be a better man. The chemistry cannot be denied. 

I'm fine with Steffy and Finn, even if they are more saintly than sinners in terms of steaming up the screen (although Covid is obviously a factor). So that leaves Liam out in the cold and you know, I'm okay with that. His championing of Hope and their marriage during most of last year aside, he kind of deserves to sit with his soggy waffleness for all the other years of ping-ponging back and forth between Hope and Steffy. They let him, but still. 

Speaking of Steffy, what the heck was this get-up?

steffy-red-metallic-cardigan.jpg.webp

If covid was being written into the storyline, I could buy the professional Stephanie Forrester Sr jacket and short-shorts, but it's not so, what gives?

I loved her in this outfit though.

steffy-red-metallic-cardigan.jpg.webp

Also, Finn? You need to stop dressing like Mr. Rogers unless Steffy has a fetish I don't know about.

finns-grey-striped-cardigan.jpg.webp

Although Liam has also been dressing like a grandpa lately.

liam-camel-cardigan.jpg.webp

Also, I see we are heading back to the WTD trough yet again. 

200.gif

• Love 10

So Liam got drunk to give himself an excuse to bang Steffy.  I do agree those two probably belong together.

41 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Dare I say that while I have loved Lope, especially since AN has been in the role, Thope is actually growing on me. I know, I don't recognize myself either but there's just this Beauty and the Beast vibe about them.

I agree, there is a Beauty and the Beast vibe about them. 

I just hope these four crazy kids finally work things out and settle things, once and for all.  Dr. Finn is cute and I think he'll be just fine moving on from Steffy.  Plus, he doesn't deserve to be stuck in the middle of this shit.  

• Love 4

Didn’t take Waffle more than a New York minute to go back to Steffy, did it? Instead of talking to his wife, he goes to his ex-wife, gets drunk, and hits on her. 🙄 Hope needs to dump Liam’s sorry ass. Oh, and Wyatt? Just shut up about Thomas. At least he has the excuse of mental illness for his criminality. What was Flo’s excuse? She should be in prison.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Dr. Finn is cute and I think he'll be just fine moving on from Steffy.  Plus, he doesn't deserve to be stuck in the middle of this shit.  

This! Finn thought he was playing Steffy's white knight and be a healthy relationship for her when he'll see that Steffy plays this toxic game willingly with Liam. Finn does deserve better but the unless they bounce him to Donna or Katie or Shauna, his pickins' are slim. Sally or Bridget would be interesting picks for him but neither is on canvas. 

Steffy's sobriety is her responsibility but Liam's a dick for pouring her a drink without hesitation. Plot over character to get whatever Bell wants in terms of 'story'.  Still, I'll find it ironic that with everyone (Finn, Ridge, etc.) telling Liam that he needs to let Steffy go to make her own mistakes and she's a grown women, yet when she makes more mistakes with Liam, Liam is the main culprit responsible for both his and Steffy's actions with Steffy being a recovering addict as the excuse for her slip. This show cannot stick with a story direction or character stance for long. Steffy's independent until she's not, she's over Liam until she isn't, she's a strong badass woman until she's revealed to be masking abandonment issues and pain over losing Liam who she let go three times over.

They have Wyatt on today and it's not to be a logical sounding board to his brother but to sound out his ex-wife, Hope, when they haven't crossed in ages. Yeah, okay. I get they have a friendship but of all the people for her to talk to...Wyatt? C'mon show.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy's sobriety is her responsibility but Liam's a dick for pouring her a drink without hesitation.

That part ☝️

This is one of many reasons I don't buy Liam as some pure white hat. In comparison with the other rapists and murders on this trash fire show, sure, but he's been just as self-serving when he wants to be.

That being said, encouraging a recovering addict--one who put their child in danger not that long ago--to drink is a callous new low for him. If there was any question that he cared for Steffy beyond what she's able to do for him during his fights with Hope, there certainly isn't now. Wow.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

How dark was Thomas' apartment or how bad is Liam's vision that he couldn't tell the difference between real Hope and Hopequinn?

Nah, AFAIC Finn is a busybody and he had no business dropping in on Thomas late at night unexpected. Are they running out of things for Finn to do?

If it's Monday somebody on this fakakta show must be jumping to the wrong conclusion based on something they accidentally saw or overheard. And not bothering to get immediate clarification.

So now Hope has two alibis for not actually being at Thomas' place making out with him: Finn and Wyatt. One more and she'll have a trifecta.

I actually flinched when Liam poured Steffy that drink. To me, Steffy willingly drinking with Liam in the state he was in was in the neighborhood of her accepting Hope's engagement ring. Her sense of self-worth goes right out the window if she thinks she's got a shot at Liam.

I see you, Steffy, hoping Liam would get drunk enough to want to even the score against Hope by sleeping with you. Where your boyfriend at tho? The one you recently told you loved him. (Meanwhile, countdown to when SC is on Twitter again claiming that Liam will always love Steffy and doesn't need to be drugged or drunk to sleep with her. 😑)

Odd that Liam has a tracker on Hope's phone but she doesn't have one his. Because if she did she'd know he was at Steffy's and not the office. Besides, Wyatt wouldn't have come to the cabin looking for him if he was still at SP.

Ah, so Steffy and Finn have indeed slept together, many times. Here comes another WTD storyline! 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I feel so sorry for SC. His head had to explode when he read these words on the script he was handed. It never occurred to him that Thomass was kissing the MANNEQUIN?! Dear God, these writers are smoking dope if they think we’ll buy this absolute nonsense. 

• Love 15

Manic Liam is leaking maple syrup all over Stuffy’s house. Liam and Hope are too stupid to live.  Hope in trusting Lurch because of Douglas and Liam can’t even consider that it was the mannequin Lurch was kissing. But I digress, what would the Bold and the Beautiful without partner switching. 

Fuck Kelly, let’s get shit faced and not worry about her well-being if their is an emergency. 

So this is how TIIC are going to cover Stuffy’s pregnancy. But are we going to have the same old shit with not knowing if it’s Liam’s or Finn’s. Stuffy did say that Finn stays over a couple times a week.  

• Love 4

Guys like Liam are why I don't like "Nice Guys."  Because they aren't very nice.  Liam just wanted an excuse, any excuse, to get back with Steffy since he saw her moving on with Finn.  Why isn't Liam asking where DOUGLAS is? While "Hope" is making out with Thomas, where is Douglas? Why didn't he ask himself that?  Why didn't he confront Thomas and "Hope?" For all he knew Thomas could've been assaulting Hope.  He just wanted and needed that excuse to sleep with Steffy again.  I need Eric to pop up and give Liam a read again.  Ugh.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Guys like Liam are why I don't like "Nice Guys."  Because they aren't very nice.  Liam just wanted an excuse, any excuse, to get back with Steffy since he saw her moving on with Finn.  Why isn't Liam asking where DOUGLAS is? While "Hope" is making out with Thomas, where is Douglas? Why didn't he ask himself that?  Why didn't he confront Thomas and "Hope?" For all he knew Thomas could've been assaulting Hope.  He just wanted and needed that excuse to sleep with Steffy again.  I need Eric to pop up and give Liam a read again.  Ugh.

I think it was part wanting to piss on what he'll always consider HIS territory, but also, he thought Hope just kissed Thomas, so let's not only even that score, that's up the ante by screwing his ex.

Steffy really is the heir apparent to Brooke where every time she finds a seemingly-viable and more than worthy contender against Waffles (here, Finn; Connor, Grant, Nick, Bill for Brooke), TPTB can't have that and make her boomerang right back to the same waffling chucklefuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7