Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2018 at 4:46 AM, Waldo13 said:

I'm changing Thorne's description from Emu to California Condor because he likes to feed on dead relationships.  Did I heard Katie correctly?  She wants more children?  Isn't she 48 and had a heart transplant?  Are TIIC ignoring this fact since Katie no longer has her scar and they are soras Katie in reverse.  A new concept in soap operas.  

Yes Condor, good things are coming only if Bill gets hit, by a car, on his way to the court house.  

She should be 48, but the show is deliberately fudging how long Thorne and Katie have been in each other's orbits. I raised an eyebrow when they repeated (in separate scenes) that they'd known each other for 25 years when it should more than 30 years since the show premiered in 1987. Back then Katie was already in her late teens - even ignoring the fact that more than that time has elapsed within the show for Rick to be as old as he is when he wasn't even born until 1990. But then again, Brooke was just pregnant by Bill a couple of years ago when she would already have been in her 50s, so never say never. I don't actually mind original characters Katie and Thorne having another kid together or apart (especially Thorne since his only child was wantonly killed off). They can always adopt like Kristen if it's not possible biologically or they could make the next big drama about Brooke or someone offering to carry the child to term before becoming attached to him/her like they were going to do with Raya/Nicole before it was abruptly terminated.

I was thinking when I saw Xander with his shirt off last week that he should be the one modelling underwear since he has a better body than those two guys they hired and sure enough, this week he's been hired. No doubt little miss Emma will be glowering like thunder while Zoe hangs off Xander while both are barely dressed for an Intimates photoshoot.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 6

I hope that there is a GIF somewhere of Hauxdi eyeing-up Xander.  That didn't go unnoticed by me.

Me either. Xander must have a lot going on for Steffy to have eyeballed him like that. She's been with both Bill and Wyatt and we know they're both gifted in that particular area. She's probably not easily impressed. So I'm now wondering whether Steffy would turn Xander out or if he'd turn her out. Oh wait, B&B is the Steffy Show now. Guess he'd end up being her sex slave. I'd love it just to see prissy Emma's face when she found out.

• Love 7

Xander will be the first person she's dated without the last name Spencer since her first year on the show and I couldn't care less about idiot twit Emma, so I'm fine with this.

The only downside is I fear Liam is gonna start sniffing around Sally once Steffy has moved on, because who believes Lope is gonna stay happy for too much longer?

• Love 9

Me, after the Steffy/ Sally/Hope bullshit:

what-the-hell-was-that-28959840.png.7b7e4f4ee968233703dd3b63ceeefc9f.png

What even was that?

As though the Forresters haven't all taken turns throwing one another under the bus. No outsider could destroy FC better than they can.

I hated to see Sally bowing down to them both when they've both shat on her. I don't think Hope even apologized for accusing her of hacking Liam's Geocities webpage.

Why would Steffy tell Sally not to say anything when I'm sure every employee down to LDG already knows their history?

• Love 14

I cannot wait for Bill to do a total smack down on Thorne and especially Ridge. What the hell was Ridge doing going over to Bill’s office today? What a boatload of nerve that jerk has!! Does Ridge even know where his kid (RJ) is or what he’s doing? How about how he tried to deceive his other son, Thomas, into thinking that baby with Caroline was Ridge’s? Piece of shit.

• Love 9

Hope is upset that she can't use Sally as a gopher anymore.  Sally can run rings around the Condor when it comes to designing but Hope is blinded by the past to see that.  I'm not at all a fan of Stuffy, but I'm siding with her when it comes to Hope. The same for Ridge.  He makes me root more and more for Bill.

Ridge is just a 185 pound bag of shit posing as a person of the upmost integrity.  

• Love 10

Oh, I beg to differ, Underoo Model Barbie...there's usually a dull moment around Forrester Creations.  Just wait until you start hearing everyone have the same damn conversation every day for a solid month. 

I agree that it sucks to see Sally play second banana to lesser beings.  Even those stupid interns are getting more story than she is.  And this ridiculous custody crap needs to end, like, yesterday.

• Love 11

The world must be coming to an end because not only are Steffy and Brooke agreeing when it comes to Bill and Will not being any of Ridge's business, I also agree with them.  However, I still don't see Bill/Brooke being end game because of Brad Bell, Ridge, etc.

I am so tired and bored with Steffy/Liam/Hope that if Steffy eyeing Xander leads to her fighting with Zoe and Emma and running them out of town, I'm fine with it.

• Love 6

TK and DD could barely contain the laughter today. I could especially see it in TK's eyes. 

Damn! Those two have such hot chemistry. I wish B&B had more daring writers who would actually go there.

This is one time where I have to agree with Steffy. Why waste Sally's talents? Hope was acting like a child and it became abundantly clear that she was going to remain committed to boxing Sally in with menial tasks for the duration of Sally's employment. Steffy may just be using Sally to get back at Hope, but I think that once Eric sees Sally's designs, the tide will turn for her. I also think that Sally is too smart to get suckered into prolonged game playing.

I thought it was odd that Steffy threatened Sally to not repeat the conversation with Hope. With the amount of eavesdropping, POD and gossiping around FC, really? 

• Love 11

Justin's hair is interesting to me. Looks kind of like chia pet "hair" dyed black. ?

Isn't Xander kind of short to be a runway model? He's a joke next to Danny the Tyson Beckford wannabe over there.

Seriously, Hope? Grow up. The world doesn't revolve around you.

I liked Brooke's earrings.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Isn't Xander kind of short to be a runway model? He's a joke next to Danny the Tyson Beckford wannabe over there.

Not really. Not sure of the actors height, but male models don't have to be particularly tall. Industry standard is preferably around 5'10" or so. Not many 6'2 models around. Tyson Beckbord is only 6'.

• Love 2

The B&B version of Spy vs Spy is Liam vs Wyatt.  When asked, Wyatt would say that he was engaged to Katie a few months ago.  Liam would counter with sleeping with his wife.  Katie called Bill an absentee father but she was an absentee mother for much longer.  

Big big red herring here with Ridge knowing the judge. Someway somehow Bill will ferret this out and that Ridge is pressuring the judge.  I'm thinking that Brooke will be the ferret because she would know the judge would be someone from Ridge's past.  Brooke will confront Ridge causing a rift. 

• Love 7

All of the above. I'll bet the "research" that Bill is shoving down Justin's throat, will reveal just that. The judge has financial ties to Ridge and his FAMILY, (the people Sludge has appointed himself to act on behalf of) therefore, he needs to recuse himself from the case. However, we know that won't happen and Bill will drop that bombshell in court and cause a huge scandal.

Ridge really needs to STFU.  This situation is none of his business. He needs to butt out and take several seats. But ... we did get to see the hilarious dump into the Persian Gulf again today. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

All of the above. I'll bet the "research" that Bill is shoving down Justin's throat, will reveal just that. The judge has financial ties to Ridge and his FAMILY, (the people Sludge has appointed himself to act on behalf of) therefore, he needs to recuse himself from the case. However, we know that won't happen and Bill will drop that bombshell in court and cause a huge scandal.

Ridge really needs to STFU.  This situation is none of his business. He needs to butt out and take several seats. But ... we did get to see the hilarious dump into the Persian Gulf again today. 

RAc6yujJ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Ridge, you really are a simpleton, incapable of some kind of cryptic, coded language to the judge (which, would be wrong, too) but nope, he just out and out asks his old buddy, old pal, to rule in Katie's favor. He's playing right into Bill's hands better than Bill could have predicted. 

WTF Judge Joe Lando that you aren't immediately recusing yourself from the case? Joe looks good though. Always has, especially when he was one of my TV boyfriends, Sully.

DnjkKgHWwAAPn2y.jpg

He's quite the silver fox now.

I cannot wait until Ridge gets busted and not only does Katie lose the custody battle (and the smug on her and Thorne's faces), Brooke dumps his ass. And Bill can just sit back and laugh. I know I will.

giphy.gif

Watching Ridge get dumped into the drink AND knocked on his ass never gets old.

For all Ridge's wailing about the helicopter, how conveniently he forgets that HE stole a SP helicopter, posed as a pilot, KIDNAPPED Bill, and threatened to DROP Bill over downtown LA in order to extract a confession about the prior helicopter incident. Bill would most certainly have been killed and likely others would have been killed/injured as well. At least Ridge had the Persian Gulf to cushion his fall and, added bonus, give him a much-needed bath. 

I did have to laugh at this exchange:

Ridge: "I got what I want. I’m looking at you falling apart."

Bill: "Falling apart? You better look a little closer."

Ridge: "You are handsome."

DnjajHMV4AEObwA.jpg

Bill: DnjajHOVYAAErx-.jpg

TK and DD have great chemistry and seem about a heartbeat away from cracking up in their scenes.

• Love 17

THAT'S JOE LANDO?? Shit.  Thank you, I never ever would have known that.  Kept that good head of hair, looking good.

I can't think of another soap where trying to get someone to marry them is equivalent to lock down but then just months later

the marriage is often called invalid.  My favorite thing on B&B is the pulling off the engagement ring and placing down with a closeup of the ring.  That signifies the relationship is OVAH from that moment on.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

WTF Judge Joe Lando that you aren't immediately recusing yourself from the case? Joe looks good though. Always has, especially when he was one of my TV boyfriends, Sully.

He's quite the silver fox now.

Me too...and before that he was OLTL Vicki's daughter Megan's true love, Jake. Her death scene when he was holding her up to lookout the window one last time...OMG...so sad.

And luckily now I'm into silver foxes. ;-)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

Me too...and before that he was OLTL Vicki's daughter Megan's true love, Jake. Her death scene when he was holding her up to lookout the window one last time...OMG...so sad.

And luckily now I'm into silver foxes. ;-)

OMG, me, too. I didn't even really watch OTTL (I was a diehard CBS lineup with a side of DOOL), but I heard from a friend about Megan dying and her gorgeous husband was coming back to be with her and I had to tune in.

• Love 6

I ask once again... does Brad Bell have any real world experience with, well, the real world? This custody crapola is a painfully unfunny joke. Ridge and Thorne are thoroughly terrible and I feel like I’m supposed to root for them against Bill? The writing is so bad that it’s hard to tell. Perhaps Bell thinks this is fabulous, nuanced writing where there are no bad guys or heroes or whatever. Ridge and Thorne are creepily invested in stuff that’s none of their business, Katie’s like their passive puppet and Thorne’s proposal was lame and transparent. 

I like Brooke and think she has the right perspective on the custody situation. I don’t like her with Bill, though, and was kind of grossed out the other day when he went on and on about how losing her contributed to his downward spiral. Nah, man, that was all you. And then to say that maybe Brooke could have steered him in the right direction? Fix yourself, dumdum. It’s not Brooke’s fault or your sons’ fault you acted like a destructive dick. DD makes me like Bill even when being a jerk more often than not, but get out of here with that manipulative shit. 

Ridge and Bill are the hottest couple on this show. What the hell...

• Love 16

WTF!  The Condor has been in Will's life for about a week and he's a stable influence.  Katie has always been over dramatic and today is no different.  Carter is Johnny on the spot. A full service lawyer that that can file for custody and marry you in the same day.

Can Ridge just eat a bucket of shit and chase it down with a gallon of anti-freeze.  

• Love 11

So, I made a quick trip to my local sporting goods store to get a really, really, big pair of these:

th.jpg.b7e1c72f47a033cb7773064f7b33017b.jpg

THE NOESSS

Katie, Brooke is not "siding" with Bill. Brooke is looking at the whole picture, considering everyone's feelings. Most of all, she is trying to spare her nephew an ugly battle between his parents. 

Thorne, Brooke doesn't "feel sorry" for Bill. There are people who see good in others regardless of how horrible they actually are. You know; sorta how you saw good in Taylor, after she mowed down your wife and mother of your child, then lied about it for months, and made Phoebe complicit by swearing her to silence. 

Katie and Thorne rushing to the alter. If I were a judge I would smell that rat before it ever entered my courtroom. 

Honesty Katie. Honesty. Stop sugar coating shit to Will. He is about to have his world blown apart because Thorne sees his salvation in him. 

Ridge, you really need to back the fuck off. You really do. In the worst possible way. Screwing with Bill's relationship with his son will not change the fact that your daughter rode Bill's dick like a Boss. 

Xander modeling. I see that as a vehicle to keep him on board now that the Summer of the Snores Interns is over. 

THE YESESS

Brooke and Steffy giving Ridge the simultaneous side eye and full frontal squint as the oaf failed to notice either. 

Snarky, bitchy Brooke.

Justin, who seems to be the only other person besides Brooke who sees the whole picture. 

Sally getting a chance to design. Hopefully her Steffy propping will be short lived once Eric sees her stuff. 

Steffy and Xander chem testing. Something tells me Zoe will shred Steffy more efficiently than Fawn Hall did Ollie North's documents. 

Wyatt's new facial hair. 

Liam and Wyatt's candid conversation about Bill and Will. 

Bill and Ridge. I wish they would just hug and get it over with. Mad, hot chemistry.

THE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKS

How does Ridge see what he is doing as any less criminal than anything Bill has done? 

Loaning someone money to help them with their schooling/career is a different kind of favor Ridge, because it doesn't involve breaking the law and violating oaths of office.

That whole weird and sordid scene with Real Admiral Steffy, Lieutenant Sally, and Ensign Hope. 

Carter commenting that he has been before Judge McMullen. Isn't he Forrester's multi purpose attorney? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15

Not only that, Carter said he tried a case, so I guess he is also a trial attorney. 

Sludge is such a fucking liar. Loved how he didn't correct the judge's assumption that Bill raped Steffy. 

Brooke, PLEASE dump that oaf once and for all. 

• Love 12

To be honest I'm Team Ridge on this one. Bill isn't just a tool he's the worst father alive next to Victor Newman and lest we forget he would have taken Will away from Katie completely had she not called off the wedding to Wyatt. Bill is way more Teflon than Taylor ever was. He attempted to kill Ridge, he fucked his son's daughter then continued manipulating her to break up his son's marriage when he could see they were reconciling. He repeatedly violated Steffy's boundaries by turning up at her house uninvited, letting himself in and repeatedly telling her what he felt she felt for him, and refusing to take no for an answer. I get it, everybody hates Steffy and even JMW (which I find completely unreasonable tbh) but she's still a woman and we deserve to have our boundaries respected irrespective of our personalities. Bill visits sin after sin upon both his sons and merely uses them as pawns, not to mention abusing them physically and emotionally and he's already begun the emotional abuse with Will by neglecting him and using him as a pawn to make Katie (who btw Bill threw away like a used tissue) dump the love she had waited so long to receive all the while hypocritcally calling it incest while he was pining away for his other son's wife. Nevermind his blatant transphobia and outing Maya and otherwise doing everything he can to fuck up the lives of anyone and everyone he touches, almost killing Sally (for which he is NOT sorry) and his own son. Bill is a TERRIBLE human being he has no business being near a child. Oh but wait, there's more.... Remember when he tried to convince the mother of his child to kill herself? Don't remember anyone on the show doing that before. He's a pure, unadulterated trashcan and I am not going to magically forget that just because Ridge the douchebag, is the one ringing the bell. Clang clang CLANG! The bell needs to be rung. 

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 9

Ridge loaned the judge the money for law school. Operative word, "loaned." If the judge paid Ridge the money back what else does he owe him? Meh, plot contrivance is contrived.

KKL has such beautiful skin.

STFU, Ridge. It's not up to you to decide who Will should be with. And equating Will's custody with Steffy having consensual sex with a man you hate is completely insane. When are you going to stop obsessing over who your grown-ass daughter fcuks?

Honesty Katie. Honesty. Stop sugar coating shit to Will. He is about to have his world blown apart because Thorne sees his salvation in him.  

Yep. Thorne is using someone else's kid to plug a hole in himself. Geez, I think that's a lot of responsibility to put on an innocent child that isn't even yours. What'll happen when Will a) wants to have a relationship with his real father again, and b) sees through stepdaddy Thorne? I can't believe Katie is doing this.

I just watched Rihanna's Savage x Fenty fashion show. Hot dayum, now that's how you do artsy and avant-garde with lingerie. Steffy can just go sit in the corner with her PG-rated corporate dominatrix silliness. And Emma can forget about calling herself a fashion show choreographer too, AFAIC. High school dance squad seems more like it to me. Rihanna's show was next-level and FC is a sad pretender.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, slayer2 said:

To be honest I'm Team Ridge on this one.

Ridge today reminds me of  what I felt about Rick ten years ago: even when he's right, he's just so damn fucking smug and awful and hypocritical and so willing to use anyone as collateral damage in a vendetta that you can't help but want them to fail anyway.

And even though I agree with the rest of the post, it's beyond clear that Ridge (who is even more Teflon than anyone on the show ever was, including Taylor) sees this as a vehicle to get back at Bill for buggering Steffy. Who is Katie to him, except the nosy ass buttinski who was intent on outing the Douglas secret? 

And the worst part is Will is the one who's going to lose. I couldn't care less about Katie since she was stupid enough to go along with it, but Bill had already ruined two of his sons' lives, and will likely run interference with Kelly at some point even if by some miracle TIIC don't change her paternity. Does Ridge not think $Bill wouldn't figure out FC paid the judge's way through college?

• Love 9

These people never learn.  None of them mind their own business.  They are constantly sticking their noses in where they don't belong, and where they are not welcome.  Ridge is going even further into Stephanie territory with this Judge.  The I did you a favor once, so you owe me, and this is the way I want to collect is straight up Stephanie's alley.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
18 hours ago, slayer2 said:

To be honest I'm Team Ridge on this one.

Ridge today reminds me of  what I felt about Rick ten years ago: even when he's right, he's just so damn fucking smug and awful and hypocritical and so willing to use anyone as collateral damage in a vendetta that you can't help but want them to fail anyway.

I could not agree more.  Good for you, @slayer2, for being able to stay objective (unlike me LOL) :)

• Love 5

He's a pure, unadulterated trashcan and I am not going to magically forget that just because Ridge the douchebag, is the one ringing the bell. Clang clang CLANG! The bell needs to be rung. 

But not by Ridge. Never by Ridge.

We could compare and contrast Bill and Ridge and their various crimes and misdeeds six ways from Sunday and in the end, conclude they're both garbage people. 

And as such, Ridge has zero right to ring any bells or stick his beak into this. Just as Bill would have no right to interfere if it were a custody battle with RJ. 

He doesn't give a shit about Will or Katie. He's just getting involved to get one over on Bill for the temerity of Brooke falling in love with Bill/marrying him and his daughter fucking him and right now, an innocent little boy is the perfect vehicle for doing exactly that. 

It's a pretty safe bet that if Bill weren't Will's father, Ridge wouldn't bat an eyelash about any of this, much less be championing the brother he typically tells to go back to the basement. It's so utterly contrived, it's laughable.

It's also very telling that Ridge is applying pressure to the judge, his old buddy, to rule in Katie's favor. If Bill were such a terrible father, Katie would have an open and shut case, no interference necessary. But that's not the case with Will and Ridge knows it. 

• Love 7

The only people who should be involved in this are Bill, Katie, and Will.  Originally, Katie had concerns that Bill was not spending enough time with Will.  Katie then foolishly let herself be led by Thorne into the current position of Bill shouldn't be around at Will at all, Thorne and Katie will get married, and that will solve everything.  {face palm}

Brooke has voiced her concern for Will, and how this will effect him, and she should leave it at that.  That way when Ridge's idiot scheme blows up in his face, Brooke can rightly say this is on you.  I had no part in your selfish, corrupt, stupid plan.  Brooke can also say the same thing to Katie.  This is actually funny.  I'm hating Ridge, Thorne, and Katie more in this SL than either Brooke or Bill, and I have despised Brooke for decades.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

I could not agree more.  Good for you, @slayer2, for being able to stay objective (unlike me LOL) :)

Haha thanks girl! But you saw me during the Raya situation a few years ago when my objectivity was all the way out the window and in Genoa City somewhere so I feel you. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

But not by Ridge. Never by Ridge.

We could compare and contrast Bill and Ridge and their various crimes and misdeeds six ways from Sunday and in the end, conclude they're both garbage people. 

And as such, Ridge has zero right to ring any bells or stick his beak into this. Just as Bill would have no right to interfere if it were a custody battle with RJ. 

He doesn't give a shit about Will or Katie. He's just getting involved to get one over on Bill for the temerity of Brooke falling in love with Bill/marrying him and his daughter fucking him and right now, an innocent little boy is the perfect vehicle for doing exactly that. 

It's a pretty safe bet that if Bill weren't Will's father, Ridge wouldn't bat an eyelash about any of this, much less be championing the brother he typically tells to go back to the basement. It's so utterly contrived, it's laughable.

It's also very telling that Ridge is applying pressure to the judge, his old buddy, to rule in Katie's favor. If Bill were such a terrible father, Katie would have an open and shut case, no interference necessary. But that's not the case with Will and Ridge knows it. 

As far as I'm concerned Ridge has every right to since Bill tried to KILL him. Ridge can purposefully attempt to fuck up Bill's life every day until he dies IMO because if it were up to Bill Ridge wouldn't be alive at all. If someone tried to kill me and got away with it, well let's just say Ridge is going easy on him and Ridge isn't even the last person Bill nearly killed in recent years. He's literally the oldest attempt in a string of people, one of which is his own son.

The idea that if Bill were a bad father it would show doesn't wash with me at all. Nothing and I mean NOTHING Bill does ever sticks to him and that's the whole point. He is a terrible father, he has two sons who are a living testament to that. Did we know as an audience just how horrible he was when Katie got pregnant, no we did not but we know now and she knows now. Everything else is just enabling. He's not a good person and arguing that Ridge is a smug asshole (which is pretty much indisputable at this point) still doesn't change the fact that Bill IS a terrible father and seems to only be getting worse at it not better. It would be one thing if his relations with his sons and behaviour had improved over the years but it is only getting worse. Because he's an extremely rich, white man it really doesn't matter what he does or how he does it or to whom, he will always have a leg up on people like Katie no matter how horrific the behaviour. 

Also, perhaps I missed it but where was this indignation when Bill was threatening to take Will from his mother because he didn't like who she was dating? No thanks, I'm standing firm on this one. Bill is a terrible person and a terrible father and the words could come from Steffy or Teflon Taylor herself and perhaps it would be annoying AF but it wouldn't make them any less true. 

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Does Ridge not think $Bill wouldn't figure out FC paid the judge's way through college?

It's basically so that Bill has 'legit' reason to go whole hog batcrap on Ridge and Forrester because he's made it personal by interfering in Bill's relationship with his son. (Think Victor vs Jack with Steffy as Ashley and Brooke as Nikki.) 

Not that Bill needed reason to be a dick before, but business is business; messing with a person's kid is a whole other kettle of fish. Steffy was an adult when she was with Bill. Will is a minor. Caroline 2.0 was a Spencer but not Bill's kid and (gasp) a girl. Bill's focus is the extension of the Spencer line through him and the boys and unlike Liam and Wyatt, Will is the kid he wanted/planned for so, yeah, he feels more invested and entitled to Will. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Also, perhaps I missed it but where was this indignation when Bill was threatening to take Will from his mother because he didn't like who she was dating? No thanks, I'm standing firm on this one. Bill is a terrible person and a terrible father and the words could come from Steffy or Teflon Taylor herself and perhaps it would be annoying AF but it wouldn't make them any less true. 

This SL would be better if Katie had told Bill to drop dead, he can't decide who she dates, and Bill had pursued the issue.  Resulting in a custody battle which drug Liam, Steffy, and Wyatt into it.  Bill threatens to out Katie's relationship with Wyatt.  Katie outs Bill/Steffy/Liam, and the question of Kelly's paternity.  Hope, Sally, and Thorne also get brought in because Hope is now married to Liam, Wyatt has moved onto Sally, and Katie is now with Thorne.  If the writers are going to have these people constantly switching partners, and sleeping with their in-laws or former in-laws, they could at least capitalize on it, and make it entertaining.

• Love 3

If every parent on this show could lose custody of their kid for being a bad parent, well, there would be a lot of rich kids in foster care.  But Katie is not saying that Bill cannot have/share custody because he is an evil guy who did evil things. She is contending that he has neglected his son, emotionally, at least.  He has not spent enough time with him.   So the argument that all his evil deeds are the reason he should lose custody doesn't make sense, since her actual point is that she wanted him to be more present in Will's life.

• Love 9

The idea that if Bill were a bad father it would show doesn't wash with me at all. Nothing and I mean NOTHING Bill does ever sticks to him and that's the whole point. He is a terrible father, he has two sons who are a living testament to that.

Then Katie should've argued for full custody when he punched out Liam or blew up the building with Liam in it or slept with Liam's wife.  Or when Bill got shot...hey, there's somebody out there sneaking around taking shots at Bill and they haven't been caught, what if they hit Will by accident?  Katie wasn't rushing for full custody to protect Will at any time during any of that, and she would've been justified if she had.  But now Bill misses a few playdates with Will and she needs to keep Bill away from Will to protect Will?  Girl, bye.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 15

It isn't even Katie who initiated this.  It was Thorne, and now Ridge has taken over.  This isn't about Katie at all.  It's Ridge vs. Bill.  If Bill had sought full custody of Will because he didn't like Katie dating Wyatt or Thorne, and Katie had fought back bringing up Bill's affair with Brooke when he was married to Katie, and everything else Bill has done, then it would have been Katie vs. Bill.  Instead it's Ridge vs. Bill in their never ending pissing contest.  When Brooke eventually has sex with Bill, it will be all about poor wronged Ridge, and no one will care about Katie and Will.  I really detest Brad Bell and his Ridge obsession.  It ruins everything.

• Love 6

I find it pretty lacking in entertainment to throw so many characters under the bus to simply give Dolla some redemption. A brain tumor would have been good enough. However,  it's not like they were using most of these others for a really good story anyway. Also it isn't as if any of them were far from the wheels. Most of them absolutely suck as humans. This isn't supposed to be science fiction but if they don't act like humans it must be. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Also, perhaps I missed it but where was this indignation when Bill was threatening to take Will from his mother because he didn't like who she was dating?

FWIW, I felt that shit was just as hypocritical on Bill's end for the same reason I'm not supporting Ridge, considering that he was still actively lusting over Steffy when he was reading Watie the riot act.

The problem is less any particular character so much as ALL of them are terrible. Brooke is the only one without any agenda and we all know somehow she'll get the whole brunt of this from both Ridge and Katie for talking to Bill. 

As a viewer, I have no centive to root for Ridge, regardless of Bill's litany of crimes. I could make the argument that Ridge is a pompous ass who were not for his own agenda of running interference in Brooke's life--and using their son even then to do so--wouldn't have  been in the position to be tossed out the helicopter to begin with. 

But more importantly, Ridge is every bit the bully Bill is! At least with Stephanie and Brooke, there were distinct differences between the two so that one could get behind one or the other. But this spat is just two sides of the same worthless Chuck E Cheese token.

And Thorne? He's dated Katie all of two minutes. She's not wrong about Bill, but this should've happened months ago. He failed Aly and now he's butting into a situation he has no business participating in. As Tigerlynx pointed out, Katie was never in the driver seat. It was all about Thorne, and then much like the Brook assault story in '08, it because all about Ridge, as thought he's ever given one solitary shit about his "little brother".

Every show needs at least one or two white hat characters. Ones like what Bridget were, who occasionally made mistakes but for the most part tried her best to genuinely help people. I mean, she went to bat against her own mother to cover up that egg mix-up for a man that had cheated on her because she didn't think it was right that Brooke would inevitably make it about her and try to get custody.

Where are the white hats? Liam? Please, his white white knighting ends where the tip of that limp noodle he calls a dick begins. Hope? When she's not up her own ass, she's so woefully naive and gullible. Maybe that can be Sally, but I'm afraid she'll be sacrificed at the Alter of Liam eventually.

• Love 6

I bet if Liam cheats on Hope with Sally, it will somehow be Hope, Sally, and Steffy's fault while everyone absolves Liam of any wrongdoing.  Then that sexist idiot Brad Bell will have Steffy, Sally, and Hope fighting over Liam.

• Love 6

So much YESSSSSS to every word. 

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I could make the argument that Ridge is a pompous ass who were not for his own agenda of running interference in Brooke's life--and using their son even then to do so--wouldn't have  been in the position to be tossed out the helicopter to begin with. 

I certainly haven't forgotten that Ridge returned the favor weeks later when he stole a SP helicopter, kidnapped Bill, and blackmailed Bill into confessing his part in the first helicopter go-round, threatening to kill Bill by dropping him over the streets of downtown LA.  But I guess since he didn't actually drop Bill, all is just forgiven and forgotten? 

giphy.gif

But yes, to your larger point, @Anna Yolei, NONE of the characters involved have any sort of leg to stand on, with the mere foothills of the moral high ground alone as insurmountable as Mt. Everest for these folks.  Last I checked, they're pretty much all terrible. 

Also, I don't buy for a nanosecond that Ridge's crusade to "protect the kid" against Bill is anything other than his being pissed off that Bill got to do something he can't - that something being Ridge's own daughter. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

I know children are props in soap operas but I it's always comical, to me, that after Katie's and Condor's speech about more family time, Will is down the street playing with a friend.  Stuffy is already spending a lot more time at work than with Kelly. 

I can't wait for Bill to find out Ridge's connection to the judge. I hope Bill bitch slaps the smugness off Ridge's face.  

• Love 10

Every episode lately has Will playing with a friend, upstairs getting ready to be picked up by “someone’s” mom, upstairs playing in his room, etc. He’s never there with his mother and Thorne. Or if he is, it’s only for 1 minute and then he’s sent back upstairs. Who is it, exactly, who doesn’t spend enough time with his (her) child? Of course, to be fair, this is how soaps have always treated children. They’re trotted in to be held and mooned over and then taken away. 

• Love 6

Justin is going to find the connection between Ridge and the Judge. The Judge is already so torn by what Ridge is insisting he do.  I suspect at the last moment the Judge will rule that the joint custody agreement stands as is.  Not because $Bill coerces him, but because he sees it's the right thing to do.  Ridge's "You owe me" be damned.

And might I say Joe "Silver Fox" Lando is looking mighty fine.  Much, much better than TK.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 11

I would love for the Judge to do the right thing, and put the smack down on these idiots in the process.  If this plays out the way these scenes usually do, and everyone is jumping up in the courtroom to put in their unwanted two cents, I hope the Judge finds all of them in contempt of court, and throws them in jail.

• Love 5

These cheap-ass Forrester men always have to live on somebody else's dime. Of course Thorne is moving into Katie's house. Plus, Katie probably doesn't want her son growing up in Eric's basement.

But Will, Wyatt made your mommy happy too. And they'd been together more than a month.

Wow, Ridge actually admitted he's using someone else's innocent child to wage a vendetta. A special place in Hell, please. Just for him.

Wonder if Rick will make it to his aunt's wedding? He was MIA for his sister's so it seems doubtful.

Steffy, Sally, and Hope fighting over Liam.

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. Cute. ?

• Love 10