Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

The latest year I've seen Gex X end, according to some sources, is 1984.  That would make Hope at least 33-34 years old, I'm pretty sure she really is a Millennial.

You are 100% correct.  Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

You are 100% correct.  Thank you. 

I thought maybe you meant her ugly outfits made her look like Gen X, but as an Xer, I can tell you I'd never wear that! ;-) 

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke got the label 'the slut from the valley' for much less.

2 hours ago, Videnbas said:

In fact, Brooke got the label for doing exactly the same thing. Only she was married to the father and slept with the son.

Then she was married to one man while secretly wanting his brother.

Then she was the parent who had sex with her child's spouse (basically like Bill in this scenario).

Brooke was "The Slut from the Valley" from the moment Stephanie Douglas Forrester found out that she was Beth Henderson's daughter. 

You're absolutely correct, @RuntheTable.  I recall Stephanie giving Brooke that moniker practically from day 1

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke was "The Slut from the Valley" from the moment Stephanie Douglas Forrester found out that she was Beth Henderson's daughter. 

Yep. Even if Brooke wasn't....well, Brooke, Stephanie was going to hate her regardless. 

And this is why it pissed me off that the Ridge paternity reveal--which I sit at a lonely table for one in saying I didn't hate the idea of--went so completely sideways and is now tied into the horrid pairings it spawned in its wake. It should have been the crowning moment that Brooke never sought Steph's approval ever again as she was exposed for the "slut" she always called her.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Videnbas said:

In fact, Brooke got the label for doing exactly the same thing. Only she was married to the father and slept with the son.

Then she was married to one man while secretly wanting his brother.

Then she was the parent who had sex with her child's spouse (basically like Bill in this scenario).

Ridge cheated on Caroline the night before their wedding. Ridge had sex with Caroline when she was married to Thorne (his brother), was doped up on prescription drugs, and Caroline thought he was Thorne (they retconned that later).  Had sex with Brooke when she was married to Eric (his father). I despise Brooke, but it seems Ridge earned the title slut long before anyone else on this show did.  Having almost all of the other characters sink to Ridge and Brooke's despicable level hasn't accomplished anything except to make them all horrible people.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, but Ridge is a bitch. Did he actually say “I have to like her”? No you don’t. But for fuck’s sake, don’t play her. Hope has been played by your rotten spawn for years, and now you are piling on? I mean, Hope has always seen Ridge as a father figure, and has loved and respected him, and now he is all “I have to like her”? Then to go on and plant the seeds of doubt in your daughter’s head? Steffy just got it together enough to come back to work, and you want to go and do that? UGH.

As much as I detest Ridge, the writers haven't been true to Ridge and Hope's history.  Ridge at one time considered Hope to be his daughter, and loved her.  Of course, the writers also conveniently forgot that BOTH Ridge and Nick adopted Hope.

I never liked Ridge.  I always thought he was a selfish jerk, but he wasn't purposely vindictive.  Ridge did stupid and selfish things, but he was usually self-involved and didn't think about anyone else as opposed to scheming and cruel.  Not that that is necessarily better.  However, I contrast current Ridge with RM Ridge, and RM Ridge actually comes out looking better.  How the hell did that happen?  When Ridge finally decided (way to late for it to matter) he shouldn't break up Eric's marriage to Brooke, dumped Brooke, ran off after Taylor, chased her all over the place when she was on vacation, asked Taylor to marry him, and returned to town all happy with his great news, Ridge was oblivious to Eric's lingering anger and resentment.  Ridge just blithely announced his engagement to Taylor, and happily celebrated the future he was going to have with Taylor.  Now, however, Ridge is actively scheming/manipulating a young woman he once claimed to love like a daughter.  Whatever her faults, Hope has never done anything as bad as Brooke and Ridge.

I didn't like Ridge's paternity being retconned precisely because there were no consequences, and it led to the horrible pairings of Ridge/Bridget, Rick/Phoebe, Rick/Steffy, and Thomas/Hope.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

As much as I detest Ridge, the writers haven't been true to Ridge and Hope's history.  Ridge at one time considered Hope to be his daughter, and loved her.  Of course, the writers also conveniently forgot that BOTH Ridge and Nick adopted Hope.

I think it would be a good idea for a recast Nick to return so somebody (besides her mother) would take her side.  And let him come back with an adult Jack who hates all things Forrester! @TigerLynx, I think it would warm your Brooke hating heart if Jack would also return with an attitude toward her for having nothing to do with him  :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 9

Stuffy is back at work and that's almost as amazing that she now is starting to show. Yesterday Stuffy was flat and today is another week. 

Bill going back on his promise was a no brainer. Is it time for Sally to contact Lt Hotdog to find out if Bill can be charged with a crime for blowing up the building with them inside?  Maybe, Sally should contact a lawyer to sue Bill for injuries and trauma from being in the blown up building.

I'm happy for Wyatt and Katie rekindling their romance.  Now there is more of a chance Wyatt can help Katie with marketing with HFTF. Beside, if Wyatt gets fired, mommy and Eric will take him back. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge cheated on Caroline the night before their wedding. Ridge had sex with Caroline when she was married to Thorne (his brother), was doped up on prescription drugs, and Caroline thought he was Thorne (they retconned that later).  Had sex with Brooke when she was married to Eric (his father). I despise Brooke, but it seems Ridge earned the title slut long before anyone else on this show did.  Having almost all of the other characters sink to Ridge and Brooke's despicable level hasn't accomplished anything except to make them all horrible people.

I never liked Ridge.  I always thought he was a selfish jerk, but he wasn't purposely vindictive.  Ridge did stupid and selfish things, but he was usually self-involved and didn't think about anyone else as opposed to scheming and cruel.  Not that that is necessarily better.  However, I contrast current Ridge with RM Ridge, and RM Ridge actually comes out looking better.  How the hell did that happen?  When Ridge finally decided (way to late for it to matter) he shouldn't break up Eric's marriage to Brooke, dumped Brooke, ran off after Taylor, chased her all over the place when she was on vacation, asked Taylor to marry him, and returned to town all happy with his great news, Ridge was oblivious to Eric's lingering anger and resentment.  Ridge just blithely announced his engagement to Taylor, and happily celebrated the future he was going to have with Taylor.  Now, however, Ridge is actively scheming/manipulating a young woman he once claimed to love like a daughter.  Whatever her faults, Hope has never done anything as bad as Brooke and Ridge.

I didn't like Ridge's paternity being retconned precisely because there were no consequences, and it led to the horrible pairings of Ridge/Bridget, Rick/Phoebe, Rick/Steffy, and Thomas/Hope.

Good comment.

Ronnnnnnnn Moss gave Ridge a certain charm that TK's Ridge just doesn't have.  Maybe it's because Ronnnnnnnnnn looked like he bathed.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think it would be a good idea for a recast Nick to return so somebody (besides her mother) would take her side.  And let him come back with an adult Jack who hates all things Forrester! @TigerLynx, I think it would warm your Brooke hating heart if Jack would also return with an attitude toward her for having nothing to do with him  :)

Agreed.  It was understandable that Hauxdi had no one to turn to when Liam found out about his father because a bitch like that WOULDN'T have any friends.  But NOBODY ever has Hope's back.  Her aunt never seemed to care that $Bill was actively scheming against her niece in favour of the woman who tried to break up their marriage.  I can't recall Brooke ever saying anything to $Bill about what he did to Hope.  Her own brother betrayed her so he could get into Caroline's knickers (and we all know how well THAT turned out).  I'd like to think that Thorne would be there for Hope but, if seeing her get hurt means he gets laid, chances are good Hope is on her own again.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I would love for Jack to show up in town to see Steffy (his sister), accidentally run into Brooke, and tell her he's been spending time with Taylor (his real mother) and her new husband (don't care who it is so long as it's not Ridge or one of his relatives), and he knows Brooke never gave a damn about him, she just wanted to ruin Nick and Taylor's marriage.  Double bonus if Jack reminds Brooke about what she did to Bridget (his other sister) with Deacon and Nick.

18 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Silly rabbit who said it has to be interesting ? ;)

Hee!!!

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I would love for Jack to show up in town to see Steffy

No thanks, she doesn't need another cheerleader to add to the squad.

2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

and tell her he's been spending time with Taylor

St. Taylor didn't like the eggs Jack  came from & handed him over to Nick, I'd like to see Jack just as pissed at Taylor as he is at Brooke.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 6

I said for a long time on B&B and Y&R that we needed a really good murder mystery. You know, a real mystery where no one knows “who dun it”! We could all play along as they gave clues, threw us off the track, made 3 or 4 people look like viable suspects and then surprised the hell out of us at the reveal. Like the old Perry Mason shows. I vote for the victim to be Bill Spencer. The suspects: Ridge, Sally, Thomas, Liam, Hope, Brooke or really anyone else in LA. The surprise murderer could be Justin for all of the years of treating him like a slave and forcing him to break numerous laws on Bill’s behalf. These two shows have been so boring for so long, they really do need to do something, anything to up the interest factor. ZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Love 9

So is Steffy only going to wear white clothes from now on? And then maybe we'll all be convinced that she's a victim, sorta pure as the slightly driven snow?

Ridge, does someone need to explain to you--again--how consensual sex works? Let. It. Go.

I really liked Sally's bag. It sort of looked like a fancy hotel ice bucket.

You'd think Wyatt had never had a FWB relationship before. You're not supposed to catch feelings. I wish him and Katie luck though. Wonder if Bill will care or if he'll join forces with Thorne to break them up?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

You'd think Wyatt had never had a FWB relationship before.

Given who his mother is and the way he's tried to marry every woman he's ever been interested in on Show, it's very possible that he hasn't. But then, what other relationship has been allowed to just be and grow organically without being some massive love story? I think Donna and Eric were the last couple I remember who wasn't talking marriage on their second date before Tally.

Whether it was by design or Bell's laziness on planning beyond whatever stupid reveal story he'd initially cooked up, Watie has been a much needed breath of fresh air that gave both characters some much needed fun in their lives. Could have been written better, sure, but the writing for everyone sucks. I find them eventually falling in love more rootable than Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende and Queen Elsa's "romance" that consisted of Waffles 3.0 hitting the bricks any time things got hard and their  epic honeymoon in Zende's childhood bedroom or anything in the long canon that is Bridge or the current ToD.

• Love 14

Yay for Watie!  We can enjoy it for a day or so. I predict that Katie is going to try to take a stern stance with Thorne about nosing through her texts and deleting the one from Wyatt and let him know that she's reconciled with Wyatt. However, I think that instead of buying a clue and getting lost, Thorne is going to make some charming argument, blah blah blah, give him a chance, etc.  Like everybody has pointed out, Katie has never had two men fighting over her. Sooooo ... instead of firmly but politely telling Thorne to f-off after a few unwanted advances, she's going to coyly encourage him. Thorne will also have Brooke and Quinn in his corner.

Frankly, I don't think that Bill has any ef-s to give about that pairing but who knows?

It would really be nice to just let Watie be and be one of the show's few happy couples. We don't need another ToD with Thorne but where does that leave Thorne?  Again, this was probably another knee-jerk recast that didn't need to happen so now Brad Bell is stuck with trying to figure out what do to next. It would be great to have him help Sally rebuild Spectra and put him in conflict with Bill but I guess that is out of the question with CH's departure.

• Love 11

Not withstanding the Bill & Hauxdi thing, I think Bill might be a tad upset and weirded out by his son having an affair with the son's stepmother and then possibly becoming stepfather to his half brother.  That is all kinds of jacked up.

And yeah I know all about Ridge being stepfather to Rick/Bridget who were already his stepbrother/stepsister.  That was seriously all kinds of jacked up too.  

With all the convoluted twisted family relationships, one of these days B&B is going to end up paring a couple who are blood-related -- probably without intending to.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

No thanks, she doesn't need another cheerleader to add to the squad.

Jack could return to town to see Hope (his other sister).  They should have had Hope return with a boyfriend, and have Hope not give a damn about Liam or Steffy.  When Liam tried to whine to Hope, have Hope say, "You married her."  Liam, "What's that supposed to mean."  Hope, "It means it's your problem, and I don't want to hear about it."

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Given who his mother is and the way he's tried to marry every woman he's ever been interested in on Show, it's very possible that he hasn't. But then, what other relationship has been allowed to just be and grow organically without being some massive love story? I think Donna and Eric were the last couple I remember who wasn't talking marriage on their second date before Tally.

This is why so many of the couples are boring and unbelievable.  They meet, have one date, start planning their entire future together over dinner, and when dessert arrives meet the next great love of their lives that they will be marrying next week, and will break up with the week after that.

41 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Not withstanding the Bill & Hauxdi thing, I think Bill might be a tad upset and weirded out by his son having an affair with the son's stepmother and then possibly becoming stepfather to his half brother.  That is all kinds of jacked up.

And yeah I know all about Ridge being stepfather to Rick/Bridget who were already his stepbrother/stepsister.  That was seriously all kinds of jacked up too.  

With all the convoluted twisted family relationships, one of these days B&B is going to end up paring a couple who are blood-related -- probably without intending to.

I won't be surprised if Brad Bell does it intentionally.

• Love 4

Bill is reprehensible and I actually believe that he hates women. Except for his hatred with Ridge, the people that he has hated most on this show have been Hope and Sally, two young women who only crimes against Bill was that one was a virgin and the other was working in a building that he wanted.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Whether it was by design or Bell's laziness on planning beyond whatever stupid reveal story he'd initially cooked up, Watie has been a much needed breath of fresh air that gave both characters some much needed fun in their lives. Could have been written better, sure, but the writing for everyone sucks. ...

Wyatt annoys me quite often but at the same time, I find it interesting when we get into his background and the Quinn/Wyatt dynamics.  We haven't gotten a whole lot of that lately, which is probably good for the characters individually but I kind of miss it.   

And speaking of parental dynamics - Hope has a father.  Why can't we have some Hope/Deacon interaction?  Honestly, Deacon getting sprung from jail could complicate a lot of lives, not to mention making me happy as well... 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

They should have had Hope return with a boyfriend, and have Hope not give a damn about Liam or Steffy.  When Liam tried to whine to Hope, have Hope say, "You married her."  Liam, "What's that supposed to mean."  Hope, "It means it's your problem, and I don't want to hear about it."

That would have been awesome!

• Love 6

I don't particularly like Hope or Steffy, but if anything they do causes problems for Ridge and/or Brooke, I'm all for it because I really despise Ridge and Brooke separately or together.  Which is probably why I still sometimes like Bill even though I shouldn't.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

Bill is reprehensible and I actually believe that he hates women. Except for his hatred with Ridge, the people that he has hated most on this show have been Hope and Sally, two young women who only crimes against Bill was that one was a virgin and the other was working in a building that he wanted.

I've thought this for a while.  $Bill has never gone after a man the way he's gone after SEVERAL young women.  I don't know if he's a stand-in for Bell Jr, who gets to do and say the things that Bell WISHES he could say but he's a real asshole.  There was a moment, when Bill was with Brooke, when I really thought Bill had changed and was actually turning into a human being.  But he's back to $Bill again and if there's a 'who shot $Bill' story line, I only hope the shooter has good aim.

• Love 12

This might be the answer to getting rid of Sheila for good.  A good story along the lines of "Who Shot J.R.?" could do wonders for the show. (Well, I say that through clenched teeth since it would be coming through Brad Bell's brain and pen.) There are plenty of people who hate Bill and would be standing in a line to off him: Sally, Sludge, Liam ... Additionally, once Watie blows open, Bill could go ballistic and venomous which could easily add Wyatt to this list of suspects. I hesitate to add Katie, as Bill is Will's mother, but if she has one of her crazy meltdowns ... game on! Additionally, if he resumes provoking Hope, I could see this crazier new version taking aim, as well.

Since we are privvy that Sheila will return and witness some type of altercation between Bill and Ridge, well ... I can totally see Ridge reaching out to Sheila ... and charming her way into his trust. He could convince her that Bill's actions have torn the Forrester (that is stretching it) family apart, which trickles down to Sheila's beloved Eric. I could totally see lonely, vulnerable desperate Sheila falling for this (unfortunately) and doing the deed.* A fun twist though, would for the shooter to be Grams. That would be another way to write that group out of the show with a reason other than having them just vanish or some vague mention of Shirley's bakery in Florida.

*Ideally, Bill would find out that Sheila observed whatever took place between Sludge and him and he goes after her. An evenly matched battle between Bill and Sheila would be much more rewarding to watch than what I just described above, but given Bell's timid approach to anything new and provocative those chances are nil. If I were KB, I'd much prefer to go out on a strong note than as a passive timid specimen who was so easily manipulated.

• Love 3

I'm only into this show for about a year, but $Bill is a "mafia" boss, according to Sally? 

It hasn't dawned on Bill or Justin that helping Sally might be a way to score a few points for Bill with Liam?

So sexy when your grown-ass man of a boyfriend is afraid of his Daddy finding out who his gf is? 

Everyone has slept with or married everyone on this show, so who cares? Am I missing something?

I like Wyatt and Katie together. They have chemistry.

Please kill the sexy saxophone. So tired and old.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't particularly like Hope or Steffy, but if anything they do causes problems for Ridge and/or Brooke, I'm all for it because I really despise Ridge and Brooke separately or together.  Which is probably why I still sometimes like Bill even though I shouldn't.

Eh. Ridge and Brooke don't need help with impolding. Even a strong breeze is enough to split them up.

8 minutes ago, seasons said:

It hasn't dawned on Bill or Justin that helping Sally might be a way to score a few points for Bill with Liam?

You say that as though Bill is actually sincere in getting right with Liam.

And honestly? There's not one thing in the writing that reflects this. He bitched about Liam not kowtowing over Sky, he bitched about him not being "supportive" of his slattern wife, he moans about Brooke not turning a blind eye...he takes no responsibility for anything. It's like listening to my mom blame her spilling all her business and every personal thought and dismissiveness on the fact that my dad skipped out on us (or more specifically her, never mind she planned on dumping him the day she found out she was pregnant. But.)

I wish Bill would give up any pretense of caring for his son and that he'd just go for Steffy. I mean, they've already fucked, so he doesn't need Liam or Wyatt's peen to pork her anymore.

• Love 6

There goes Wyatt!  Going from zero to sixty with a new woman in less than a minute.  Have they even been on a date?  I understand that this show features a couple where the woman fell in love with the man after she HIT HER HEAD IN THE BATHTUB, but enough, already.  Does anyone know where Will is?  Does he even live with his mother anymore?

Sally was absolutely right about $Bill; he is a coward.  He's a big, bad guy when he's dealing with someone weaker than he is, preferably a young woman.  He didn't even have the guts to throw Ridge out of the helicopter himself.  He got his 'Stepinfetchit' aka Justin to do it.  I can't believe that Justin is okay with $Bill blatantly going against his sworn promise to Sally but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he was okay with attempted murder and arson.

Has Ridge even MET his daughter?  Maybe if he bothered to show a tiny bit of interest in his children's lives he would realize that Steffy and $Bill are not only made for each other, they're practically the same person.  Not only did $Bill NOT take advantage of Hauxdilox, she LOVED every single second of her night with the Stallion.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Eh. Ridge and Brooke don't need help with impolding. Even a strong breeze is enough to split them up.

I don't mean relationship problems.  I mean any kind of problems at all.  If Steffy getting together with Bill, makes Ridge's head explode, great.

• Love 1

Wow. It was said earlier much more succinctly, but the incredible hostility from Bill towards Sally is insane. If someone, especially a woman, broke a verbal promise to him, there would be hell to pay. And it just sucks in gereral to see that coming from him or any male. 

The whole shooting thing seemed so sudden. Maybe I missed sally taking target practice before today? Holy shit, she shot him! 

Lol that ring Wyatt gave Katie. Do jewelry boxes light up now? That ring was so fake looking.

Also, not a fan of Sally's hair in the Mrs Folger's braided updo.

• Love 6
On 2/22/2018 at 10:59 AM, RuntheTable said:

Show was a bit better yesterday.

I like business woman Hope, and I thoroughly enjoyed the HFTF meeting scenes. Now, let us keep things moving and not fall back on “I want them to have a happy marriage” or “They need to be together as a family”, or anything relating to happy family life.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, but Ridge is a bitch. Did he actually say “I have to like her”? No you don’t. But for fuck’s sake, don’t play her. Hope has been played by your rotten spawn for years, and now you are piling on? I mean, Hope has always seen Ridge as a father figure, and has loved and respected him, and now he is all “I have to like her”? Then to go on and plant the seeds of doubt in your daughter’s head? Steffy just got it together enough to come back to work, and you want to go and do that? UGH.

I see in honor of the Olympics Bill has reverted to his ski slope hairstyle. And is hating on Hope again. Geez a whiz, what is so terrible about a young girl wanting to wait? What is wrong with having morals and being grounded enough to hang on to that one thing that God gave her that is hers and hers alone to give? OH! How stupid of me! Bill desires Steffy. Nothing else needs to be said.

Bill sure is jonesing for a look see at his “granddaughter”, and trying to get Wyatt to pull some shit to that end. The man will never learn.

I think they managed to get through an entire episode without anyone uttering the word forgiveness.

I thought that was well done with Hope and the baby's sonogram image. I think it had less to do with the baby being Liam and Steffy's, and more to do with missing her own lost child. I loved how Hope ran out of the room. 

Steffy, what marriage are you speaking of? Please explain.

See, this is what's wrong with me.  Now I want to watch all of the (non existent) past shows with very young Stephanie and Beth.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I can't believe that Justin is okay with $Bill blatantly going against his sworn promise to Sally

57 minutes ago, seasons said:

If someone, especially a woman, broke a verbal promise to him, there would be hell to pay.

I didn't see today's show yet, but I'm assuming this means Bill is going back on his word to pay Spectra & help them relocate.  I guess Sally (or Shirley, I don't remember) went back on her declaration of "we don't want your money,' to which I say hell yeah, take his money!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Nice ring Wyatt. You have better taste than your father. At first I thought that Wyatt was giving Katie the HFTF diamond. 

That would've been hilarious.

1 hour ago, nasir jones said:

Will, call me "BrotherDad" from now on.  "DadBrother" just sounds stupid.

Just go with Brad or Dother. Or Will can ask Rick what he calls Ridge, LOL

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Exactly. If Liam had Bill's office and the cliff house bugged and listened to the conversations Bill was having with Justin and Steffy respectively, he'd know EXACTLY how his father feels about him, change his name back to Cooper, publicly disavow him and go on with his life.

18 hours ago, grisgris said:

It would really be nice to just let Watie be and be one of the show's few happy couples. We don't need another ToD with Thorne but where does that leave Thorne? 

Soooo you want them to become Pam and Charlie? Heh.

This leaves Thorne for....Carter.  But possibly Hope.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And honestly? There's not one thing in the writing that reflects this. He bitched about Liam not kowtowing over Sky, he bitched about him not being "supportive" of his slattern wife, he moans about Brooke not turning a blind eye...he takes no responsibility for anything. It's like listening to my mom blame her spilling all her business and every personal thought and dismissiveness on the fact that my dad skipped out on us (or more specifically her, never mind she planned on dumping him the day she found out she was pregnant. But.)

I wish Bill would give up any pretense of caring for his son and that he'd just go for Steffy. I mean, they've already fucked, so he doesn't need Liam or Wyatt's peen to pork her anymore.

Geez, I never thought about $Bill not being sincere about trying to win back Liam. How deep it goes with Bill. This makes sense. I think I was just so blown away by how Bill treated Sally today. I don't really want to see or hear that kind of shit on my soaps. That's not soapy goodness in any way to me, and reeks of a mysoginistic agenda (as mentioned earlier).  

• Love 6

"Wyatt is ready, willing, and loyal. That is unless he starts boinking my ex-wife and son's mother."

Oh wow, that ring Wyatt gave Katie is stunning! And the box came with its own backlighting, hah hah. Good job, Wyatt. (But yikes, Quinn didn't make it, did she?)

Guess we know where the people behind B&B stand on the gun issue. The timing is kind of unfortunate, I think, but that's the chance they take when they film months in advance.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

I’m all for Katie and Wyatt. I think they’re really fun and real with each other. The engagement was a tad....sudden? This show either moves at a snails pace or races ahead at break neck speed. I’m getting whiplash now. I do believe that the scene with Sally shooting Bill was her wishful thinking or a dream. She’ll wake up on Monday. Or maybe it’s OUR dream to end his useless life. You go, Sally! At least we didn’t have to suffer through simpering Brooke, rubbing Slutty or whispering Ridge today. That’s a good day in my book.

• Love 17

Wyatt hasn't dated a woman on this show he hasn't proposed to with the exception of Nicole. And I'm shocked he didn't pop the question just to gain her confidence to get the goods on Maya.

Now that would've been something. Wyatt takes things too far and marries Nicole and she tells him sucks for you I ain't giving you a divorce and he has to stay married to her for a bit. Feel like Nicole would've gone out ahead than what she us now- a discarded incubator.

In any case, Watie wedding! His and hers third each!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Lol....only on this show are there MULTIPLE characters in this exact situation...and for Rick and Bridget, this happened TWICE!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Guess we know where the people behind B&B stand on the gun issue. The timing is kind of unfortunate, I think, but that's the chance they take when they film months in advance.

The show's always been a touch gun-happy: Thorne shooting Ridge, Rick shooting Grant Chambers, Storm shooting Steph, Katie accidentally shooting herself in her Mrs. Kravitz hysterics, Rick shooting at Ridge and Caroline...yikes.

3 hours ago, seasons said:

Geez, I never thought about $Bill not being sincere about trying to win back Liam. How deep it goes with Bill. This makes sense. I think I was just so blown away by how Bill treated Sally today. I don't really want to see or hear that kind of shit on my soaps. That's not soapy goodness in any way to me, and reeks of a mysoginistic agenda (as mentioned earlier).  

Sadly, this happens a lot in B&B. Years ago, it was often Ridge in this position, bullying Amber for being trailer trash orcalling Darla a dingbat . He had half an excuse when Amber started targeting Thomas as her new love of her life along with everything she'd put Rick through, but there was no excuse for his raging bullying of Darla.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

The show's always been a touch gun-happy: Thorne shooting Ridge, Rick shooting Grant Chambers, Storm shooting Steph, Katie accidentally shooting herself in her Mrs. Kravitz hysterics, Rick shooting at Ridge and Caroline...yikes.

You left out Stephanie giving Brooke a gun to shoot herself with. And didn't Sheila shoot Taylor, killing her(for awhile)?

• Love 4

Yes. She sure did. Sheila also shot Brooke, too, during the same rampage.

I think the casualty from today's episode was Skye. 

I don't see killing $Bill off that easily and if Thomas is coming back briefly (presumably to get Sally off the show) it wouldn't make sense to have Sally in jail.  Even if Thomas could bail her out, she wouldn't be able to leave L.A. Surely, the writers aren't going to have Sally put in prison for attempted murder was a way to keep Sally periodically on-screen? But knowing, Bill, he isn't going to let that drop and raise hell.

Now would be as good a time as any to play the arson confession card.

I don't think Brad Bell is that creative. However, I think it would be kind of a fun SL. Sheila could visit Sally in the big house and give her pointers. Hell, even spring her. The possibilities are endless. /sarcasm.

Clearly the show is at a dead end if most of the time we've spent this week is conjuring up alternative SLs ...

• Love 5

There’s no way Sally shot $Bill.   I bet the golden gun is a cap gun or a starter’s pistol.  Too bad.  I’d have no problem seeing someone shoot him in the balls.  He’s such an ass, and so full of himself as evidenced by his hav8ng his own photo on the desk.  I mean, who has a photo of themselves on your work desk. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

He’s such an ass, and so full of himself as evidenced by his hav8ng his own photo on the desk.  I mean, who has a photo of themselves on your work desk.

Which he picked up today, so he could admire himself in the picture as he ignored Sally's pleas. What an asshole.

• Love 5

I’m all for Katie and Wyatt. I think they’re really fun and real with each other.

I have been a fan of this pairing for a while but the last 2 days? This istuff is why I watch soaps. I know its mushy and all that but I loved it. Yep I'm a sucker because these writers will ruin it and force it into a triangle shape with Thorne but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.  They continue to be the only reason I am hanging in with this show.

Bill is gross. I am over his abusive crap. Such a tough guy being mean to a young woman. I don't know why Ridge and Bill hate each other - they would make a great couple.

• Love 17

Well it looks like $Bill is free to move on to his Broadway play engagement that has been rumored for a while now.

Was impressed with the way Courtney Hope (Sally) handles a firearm both at the gun range and for capping Bill's sorry ass.  It's obvious she has personal experience with them not just acting.  Missing at that close range is very unlikely and a .45 is very lethal. But I remember when JR survived in Dallas, at least we don't have to wait the entire off season, who knows what is possible.

Good to see Wyatt and Katie back on, I really liked the Pizza Guy. 

• Love 7